Seite: < 1 | ... | 390 | 391 |
| 393 | 394 | ... 490  >  

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage LibudaLöschung

03.02.23 10:48

Moderation
Zeitpunkt: 03.02.23 13:55
Aktion: Löschung des Beitrages
Kommentar: Moderation auf Wunsch des Verfassers

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage LibudaNext Generation Contact Center with Chatbots + KI

03.02.23 13:26

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage Libuda4x Productivity Boost for Radio Network Planning

03.02.23 16:29
Rakuten Symphony Proves 4x Productivity Boost for Radio Access Network Planning

February 3, 2023

Symworld RAN Commander solution for mobile network planning and optimization now in general availability to accelerate 5G network expansion and densification planning.

Crowdsourced data, machine learning and automation used to scale planning processes, predict subscriber experiences, and control costs.

Eliminates legacy silos and operational delays with integrated planning and optimization, delivering lower TCO via common capabilities from the Symworl Platform.

Symworld RAN Commander is developed by Rakuten Symphony Intelligent Operations Business Division.

TOKYO, February 3, 2023 - Rakuten Symphony, Inc., today announced general availability of its Symworld RAN Commander solution for automated 5G mobile network planning and optimization. RAN Commander has proven to boost Radio Access Network (RAN) productivity planning by 4x to overcome limitations of conventional planning and optimization methods.

The ever-increasing number of connected devices demands real-time, data-driven planning to ensure high performance and accuracy of premium coverage. In the 5G era, operators recognize an urgent need to scale processes through automation, improve and speed decision-making with a far richer set of network and subscriber data, and minimize timelines and budgets for expensive, complex integration projects.

“Network planning and optimization has always been fragmented, with different teams responsible for different parts of the process. Symworld RAN Commander offers an integrated approach to RF planning and optimization on a single platform, enabling planning and optimization teams to collaborate closely with advanced tools and technologies as they design, deploy and optimize networks in a more coordinated and efficient manner,” says Narendra Narayana, President, Intelligent Operations Business Unit, Rakuten Symphony.

Symworld RAN Commander is a one-stop solution for all aspects of network planning and optimization, consolidating legacy PC-based tools, licenses, and data into one managed cloud native platform operation. This eliminates all problems with license management, single user tool installation and scattered confidential data. All calculations and simulations are performed in the cloud, eliminating local processing delays, while offering a customizable approach to network expansion, 5G profitability and business transformation.

Symworld RAN Commander empowers telecom operators with complete visibility and awareness of the live network, subscriber intelligence and traffic distribution, enabling targeted investments and actions for maximum returns at every phase of an operator’s network rollout journey. Rakuten Symphony’s vendor-agnostic solution uses real-time network data, which drives the planning process and facilitates optimization algorithms for accurate and reliable network planning, allowing operators to make effective and informed business decisions.

The Symworld RAN Commander suite comprises:

RAN Designer to dynamically plan a large-scale greenfield network or optimize expansion and configuration of existing networks for maximum performance via a user-friendly interface.

RAN Optimizer for network monitoring and optimization via a powerful geospatial interface with single-click visualization of network health, fault, configuration, and performance, aggregated from highest to lowest granularity of geography and node. It also offers optimization capabilities with algorithms to identify and mitigate network coverage, capacity and interference issues.

Rakuten Symphony recently briefed customers on the Symworld RAN Commander, providing an overview of key features, capabilities, and deployment considerations. A replay of the interactive webinar, which includes a product demonstration and Q&A, is available here.

Like all Rakuten Symphony Intelligent Operations solutions, the Symworld RAN Commander suite leverages the scalable, cloud native Symworld Platform to streamline the complex mesh of support systems and custom integrations that all operators have accumulated. This helps telecom operators scale faster as cloud sets the pace for speed, innovation, and network expectations. Symworld Platform allows for seamless integration between products within the RAN Commander suite and other Symworld applications to leverage the power of data for improved planning and optimization.

https://symphony.rakuten.com/newsroom/...adio-access-network-planning  

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage LibudaSper Bowl Add 2023 of Rakuten

03.02.23 17:18
Alicia Silverstone brings back her ‘Clueless’ suit in Super Bowl ad

By Kristin Contino

February 2, 2023 | 11:10am

Alicia Silverstone, 46, is reprising her role from 1995’s “Clueless” in a 2023 Super Bowl commercial for Rakuten, and along with bringing back her famous character, the actress also sports the iconic yellow tartan suit from the film.

In a teaser clip posted by the money-saving site on YouTube yesterday, high school students are chatting in a classroom when a bell rings and Silverstone struts into the room carrying several shopping bags and wearing the yellow jacket and skirt set.

https://pagesix.com/2023/02/02/...her-from-clueless-in-super-bowl-ad/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrTlFdhlOdo  

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage Libuda2023.02 Rakuten 5% Off Campaign-en - Media buyee

03.02.23 22:17
2023.02 Rakuten 5% Off Campaign-en - Media buyee.jp

https://media.buyee.jp/lp/en/campaign-en/2302rakuten-en/  

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage LibudaRakuten Symphony proves 4x productivity boost

03.02.23 22:35
Rakuten Symphony proves 4x productivity boost for radio access network planning

Feb 3, 2023

https://www.telecomtv.com/content/...o-access-network-planning-46593/  

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage LibudaMore about Rakuten Turbo

04.02.23 09:45

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage LibudaStrong bookings of Rakuten Symphony

04.02.23 23:21
My estimate are bookings valued at $ 3.5 billion at the end of Q4/2022

Rakuten Symphony had bookings from 14 customers valued at $3.1 billion at the end of Q3/2022.

https://www.mobileworldlive.com/asia/asia-news/...nt-costs-will-fall/  

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage LibudaCarousell is backed by Rakuten

04.02.23 23:56
Carousell is backed by leading investors including Telenor Group, Rakuten Ventures, Naver, STIC Investments and Sequoia Capital India.

By Carousell Group, Media OutReach

2023/02/02 11:40

SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 2 February 2023 - Harnessing the scale of two million listings listed in the electronics category every quarter, leading multi-category platform for secondhand in Greater Southeast Asia Carousell Group has doubled down on driving electronics recommerce across the region since acquiring control of Laku6, the leading AI-first end-to-end electronics recommerce platform in Indonesia. The Group has integrated the Laku6 team's expertise and proprietary AI-first diagnostic technology with Carousell Group's tens of millions of monthly active users across Greater Southeast Asia to launch new features to make selling and buying secondhand electronics more trusted and convenient.

There is huge potential for electronics recommerce in Greater Southeast Asia, which is slated to grow over 2.5X to US$18.6 billion by 2026, and Carousell Group is well placed to cement our leadership.

Carousell is backed by leading investors including Telenor Group, Rakuten Ventures, Naver, STIC Investments and Sequoia Capital India.

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4797845  

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage LibudaInvestor Relation Material

05.02.23 00:11

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage LibudaFavorable smartphones from Rakuten Mobile

05.02.23 11:44

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage LibudaViki beating all, like Netflix, Hulu, Disney, HBO

05.02.23 12:01
Rakuten Viki beating all, like Netflix, Hulu, Disney, HBO Max and others

By Epicsteam Team

Where to Watch and Stream W: Two Worlds Apart Specials Free Online

Where is the best place to watch and stream W: Two Worlds Apart Specials right now? Read on to find out!

Best sites to watch W: Two Worlds Apart - Last updated on Feb 04, 2023

Best sites to stream: Rakuten Viki

Best free ad supported sites: Rakuten Viki

Read more to see all the sites where you can watch W: Two Worlds Apart online right now. You can also see the cast, crew, plot and release date for W: Two Worlds Apart on this page.

https://epicstream.com/article/...o-worlds-apart-specials-free-online  

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage LibudaRAN planning and optimisation in the cloud-native

05.02.23 13:33
RAN planning and optimisation in the cloud-native era (on-demand)

Radio access network (RAN) planning teams need a faster, more accurate and more efficient way to visualise, optimise and build out their increasingly complex next-generation cellular networks. Rakuten Symphony’s RAN Commander achieves this by using a data-centric and automated approach, and is based on advanced cloud-native planning features and complemented by geospatial analytics and algorithms. In this live recording, our guests from Rakuten Symphony and Rakuten Mobile answer audience questions on RAN planning and optimisation. Featuring: Arun Nair, VP of Product Management for Intelligent Operations, Rakuten Symphony Dr Petrit Nahi, Senior Member of Technical Staff for the CTO Office, Rakuten Mobile Mina Nicola, Head of RF-RAN, Rakuten Mobile First Broadcast Live: 31 January 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy_r1Qx0boU  

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage LibudaThe bookings of Rakuten Symphony

05.02.23 21:15

Additional to one of my last postings to my estimate that the bookings of Rakuten Symphony will be valued at $ 3.5 billion at the end of Q4/2022 after $ 3.1 billion at the end of Q3/2022

Rakuten says Symphony had 14 commercial customers at the end of September and has another 12 engagements close to becoming revenue generating: Tareq Amin, who is CEO of both Rakuten Mobile and Rakuten Symphony, noted recently that Symphony is close to completing an extensive deal with a brownfield customer (an existing mobile operator that is adding Open RAN to its existing infrastructure – no names were mentioned, but Amin did recently discuss with TelecomTV what seemed like an imminent opportunity with Canada’s Telus).

In total, Symphony is claiming to have 69 potential customers in its pipeline in addition to the 14 it already has, and has a target of generating $1bn in revenues between now and the end of 2023.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RakutenUndervalued/...y_last_postings_to_my/

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage LibudaNew Rakuten Edy Key Chains

06.02.23 10:19
New Rakuten Edy Key Chains from Rakuten Payment and Rakuten Edy

https://payment.rakuten.co.jp/news/2023020300/  

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage LibudaWhy trust will be key to Open RAN's future

06.02.23 10:29

The key to any acceleration in the development and deployment of future carrier-grade Open RAN systems will be the level of trust that network operators have not only in the capabilities of the technology but in the verification, integration and certification processes that support the emerging sector. That's the view of Carsten Rossenhövel, managing director and co-founder of EANTC, the Berlin-based European Advanced Networking Test Center, who has years of experience in the telecom technology test industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwD79ERv-vU  

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage LibudaO-RAN Market growing at a CAGR of 70.5%

06.02.23 12:02
Global Open Radio Access Network [O-RAN] Market to Cross $15.6 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 70.5%: Report by MarketsandMarkets

Benefits of Open RAN such as lower equipment costs, and improved network performance and leading to more competitive market is driving the market growth.

February 01, 2023 08:45 ET | Source: MarketsandMarkets Research Pvt. Ltd.

The announce numbers growing again and again and will reach after my estimates 50% in 2027

Posted on: February 5, 2023

Redwood City, United States – According to a recently published report by Dell’Oro Group, the trusted source for market information about the telecommunications, security, networks, and data centre industries, the Open RAN movement has come a long way in just a few years, propelling Open RAN revenues to accelerate at a faster pace than initially expected.

These trends continued in 2022 and with this latest report, Open RAN expectations have been revised upward to reflect the higher baseline, supported by stronger-than-expected O-RAN progress in North America. Open RAN is now projected to account for 15% to 20% of global RAN by 2027.

https://www.vanillaplus.com/2023/02/05/...according-to-delloro-group/  

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage LibudaRAN Commander Boosts Productivity by four times

06.02.23 17:40
Rakuten Symphony RAN Commander Boosts Productivity by four times

06 FEBRUARY 2023

Rakuten Symphony RAN Commander Boosts Productivity for RAN Planning

Rakuten Symphony has launched the general availability of its Symworld RAN Commander solution for automated 5G mobile network planning and optimization. RAN Commander has proven to boost Radio Access Network (RAN) productivity planning by four times to overcome the limitations of conventional planning and optimization methods.

The ever-increasing number of connected devices demands real-time, data-driven planning to ensure the high performance and accuracy of premium coverage. In the 5G era, operators recognize the urgent need to scale processes through automation, improve and speed up decision-making with a much richer set of network and subscriber data, and minimize timelines and budgets for expensive, complex integration projects.

https://www.telecomreviewasia.com/index.php/news/...osts-productivity  

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage LibudaRakuten Shopping Marathon

06.02.23 19:16

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage Libuda19,99% of Rakuten Bank enough for $ 750 million

06.02.23 19:56
After my estimates Rakuten will only sell 19,99% enough for proceeds of about $ 750 million

The 10 biggest Asian IPOs to watch out for in 2023: ECM Watch

December 23, 2022

Rakuten Bank

Bloomberg reported in September that the banking arm of the Japanese online retailer Rakuten Group had selected banks for a listing in Tokyo. Assuming a sale of a 35% stake, Rakuten could raise up to 140 billion yen (US$1 billion), according to Bloomberg Intelligence.

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/node/649335  

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage LibudaNumber of accounts near tripled in 10 years

06.02.23 20:36
Number of accounts near tripled in 10 years: from 4.26 million to 12,31 million

Rakuten Bank's number of bank accounts 2013-2022

Published by Statista Research Department, Dec 7, 2022

As of March 2022, the number of bank accounts at Rakuten Bank, Ltd. reached 12.31 million. Rakuten Bank was the first online bank in Japan to surpass 10 million accounts. Since 2012, the number of bank accounts has more than doubled.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1230750/...mber-of-bank-accounts/  

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage LibudaWe are Symphony: A conversation with Sara Colaiuta

06.02.23 21:50
We are Symphony: A conversation with Sara Colaiuta

By Suddhaloke Choudhury
Global Content and Social Media Manager

Sara Colaiuta, Technical Program Manager, talks about the thrill and reward of joining a company that is pushing true innovation in connectivity as well as how she draws inspiration from the world’s best fictional boxer.

Tell us a little bit about your journey to Rakuten Symphony.

I’m originally from Rome, Italy, and started my career at LG as a Radio Frequency Engineer right after graduation. It was the idea of connecting people all over the world that drew me in. My role at LG was technical but I wanted to explore more of how the business side worked and this took me to Accenture. This is where I first learned about Rakuten Mobile and the concept of Open RAN that Rakuten Symphony (before it was even named Rakuten Symphony) was developing. I considered this a real innovation. Something that you don’t come across often.
After spending some time with an Italian telco company helping to reduce the “digital divide” and providing connectivity there, I challenged myself for a role at Rakuten Symphony. When I got the offer, I took the leap and moved to Japan. This was one year ago!
I’m fascinated by the automation and standardization that Open RAN offers and being able to explore this here with my colleagues is an ongoing highlight in my career.

What does a day in the life of Sara look like?

I manage the Engineering team and the product growth for one of Rakuten Symphony’s key portfolio products called Symworld platform. Think of it as an App Store full of apps developed by telecom and non-telecom companies that mobile network operators can then pick and choose from based on their individual networks’ needs. There’s nothing out there in the industry like Symworld.
Planning and strategizing are essential parts of my job. My day starts with many different meetings with customers and vendors to ensure their needs and requirements are understood and translated into actions for my teams. I then review progress and consult on other goals to ensure our product is running smoothly. Every day brings something new, which is why my job is so exciting - I never get bored!
Where do you draw your motivation and inspiration from?

Sylvester Stallone, and his movie Rocky, is one of my biggest inspirations. When he submitted the script's first draft, Stallone was a nobody in the film industry, and all the production studios kept rejecting him. He tried and failed over and over again. But this "never say never" attitude led him to become who he is today. One of my favorite quotes from him, which pushes me to keep going and always be a better version of myself is: “It ain’t about how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done.”
I think this is particularly important for what we’re doing in the telecom world. If we want to improve how we connect with others, we have to keep looking for new ways forward!

How do you recharge from your busy day-to-day?

I love going out into nature. Since I moved to Japan, I started snowboarding and now, I’m in love with it. Whenever I have the chance, I try to go snowboarding over the weekends in places around Nagano and Niigata prefecture! It lets me be present in the moment and disconnect myself.
I also love drawing and playing music. I might not be the best neighbor though since you’ll find me often singing around my house while listening to my favorite artists such as Queen or Sia.
"Rakuten Symphony is an extremely flat organization and my colleagues come from a lot of different backgrounds, cultures and experiences. This creates a great environment for open ideas and honest communication."

How would you describe what’s special about Rakuten Symphony?

People here dare to think differently. I know that might sound a bit cheesy but everyone is encouraged to bring their perspectives and ideas to the table to improve services and products. Rakuten Symphony is an extremely flat organization and my colleagues come from a lot of different backgrounds, cultures and experiences. This creates a great environment for open ideas and honest communication.
For example, when we had our first release for Symworld Platform, people were so collaborative. In the end, we created something that was beyond even our own initial expectations.

What advice do you have for people considering to join Rakuten Symphony?

Here, you’ll be part of a company that is actually pushing boundaries, and this means you’ll have a lot of opportunities at your fingertips to develop new skills that will help you become more valuable in your future career. So believe in yourself, step out of your comfort zone and welcome the challenge. You’ll go further than you ever thought you could!

https://www.reddit.com/r/RakutenUndervalued/...on_with_sara_colaiuta/

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage LibudaBig names clash for top industry awards

06.02.23 22:34

Shawn Johnson February 6, 2023

Another new category is Best Cloud Solution, which includes Axiata Digital Labs, Juniper Networks, Mavenir, F5 and Rakuten Symphony.

https://biz.crast.net/big-names-clash-for-top-industry-awards/  

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage LibudaRakuten Group Welcomes 2023 with New Year Customs

07.02.23 10:25
Rakuten Group Welcomes 2023 with New Year Customs
February 07, 2023

Rakuten Group once again kicked off the new year with a series of customary events. Find out from Mickey the focus of the Rakuten Group in 2023 as we accelerate towards Vision 2030, check out new year customs of Rakuten including the Atago Shrine visit, and hear from executives from Japan and overseas businesses about their ambitious goals for the coming year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LqY3qbGVyE  

62940 Postings, 7196 Tage LibudaWhy Open RAN lacks immediate appeal

07.02.23 12:53
February 06, 2023

Open RAN will eventually become the norm, believes Appledore Research principal analyst, Francis Haysom, but right now the multivendor, disaggregated architecture is struggling to live up to its reputation as an enabler of radio access network innovation and cannot compete with the incumbent vendors’ traditional, integrated systems when it comes to meeting operators’ immediate needs, he notes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkQxD2EzYQw

Seite: < 1 | ... | 390 | 391 |
| 393 | 394 | ... 490  >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben

1 Nutzer wurde vom Verfasser von der Diskussion ausgeschlossen: Scansoft