...wo ist mein commerceplanet?...

Seite 1 von 3
Neuester Beitrag: 13.09.07 21:51
Eröffnet am:14.11.06 11:32von: goodman666Anzahl Beiträge:67
Neuester Beitrag:13.09.07 21:51von: SuperGarfiel.Leser gesamt:4.436
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:3
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | 2 | 3 >  

214 Postings, 6596 Tage goodman666...wo ist mein commerceplanet?...

14.11.06 11:32
...er ist einfach weg...

war ein paar tage unterwegs und wollte die aktuellen news abarbeiten - und nu isser weg - mein thread.

euer goodman666  
41 Postings ausgeblendet.

214 Postings, 6596 Tage goodman666...mal wieder news von der cpne-homepage....

19.01.07 09:37
...neuer strategischer akt:

Commerce Planet Retains Merger and Acquisition Corporate Counsel

Commerce Planet

GOLETA, Calif., Jan 18/PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Commerce Planet, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CPNE - News) announced today that it has retained Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton, LLP as special corporate counsel to Commerce Planet Inc. Sheppard Mullin is a nationally recognized full service firm with nearly 500 lawyers in nine offices, including Los Angeles, New York and Washington D.C. C. Thomas Hopkins, a corporate partner and head of the firm’s merger and acquisition team has recently handled JAMDAT Mobile’s (Nasdaq:JMDT) initial public offering and subsequent merger with Electronic Arts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ERTS), Fastclick, Inc.’s initial public offering (Nasdaq: FSTC) and many other complex finance and merger and acquisition transactions.

Commerce Planet’s CEO, Michael Hill stated, “we are truly fortunate to have Sheppard Mullin working with our team at this time. We believe they possess the experience and capabilities that will help facilitate Commerce Planet’s continued growth.”

About Sheppard Mullin

Sheppard, Mullin, Ricther & Hampton LLP is a full service AmLaw 100 firm with 490 attorneys in nine offices located throughout California, New York and Washington, D.C. The firm’s California offices are located in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Century City, Orange County, Del Mar Heights and San Diego.  Sheppard Mullin provides legal expertise and counsel to U.S. and international clients in a wide range of practice areas, including Antitrust, Corporate and Securities; Entertainment, Media and Communications; Finance and Bankruptcy; Government Contracts; Intellectual Property; Labor and Employment; Litigation; Real Estate/Land Use; Tax/Employee Benefits; Trusts & Estates; and White Collar Defense. The firm was founded in 1927. To find out more about Sheppard Mullin, visit its website at www.sheppardmullin.com.

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6596 Tage goodman666...dazu ein kommentar von der microstockprofit seite...

19.01.07 09:39
Another Big Announcement for Commerce Planet?

It seems that Commerce Planet Inc. (OTCBB: CPNE) has something up its sleeve. After the announcement today that CPNE has retained Sheppard Mullin Richter and Hampton, LLP (http://www.sheppardmullin.com/) as special corporate counsel, we can only see big things brewing. With an A-list client base that now includes 55 of the Fortune 100 companies (money.cnn.com Fortune 500 Full List), Sheppard Mullin is not only a leader in its industry but also the perfect choice to take CPNE to the next level.

So what does all of this mean? The title of this release is the only thing we need to focus on. “Commerce Planet Retains Merger and Acquisition Corporate Counsel”. From there, let’s just build a case.

First a little about Sheppard Mullin … Sheppard, Mullin, Ricther and Hampton LLP is a full service AmLaw 100 firm with 490 attorneys in nine offices located across the United States. Sheppard Mullin provides legal expertise and counsel to U.S. and international clients in a wide range of practice areas, including Antitrust, Corporate and Securities; Entertainment, Media and Communications; Finance and Bankruptcy; Government Contracts; Intellectual Property; Labor and Employment; Litigation; Real Estate/Land Use; Tax/Employee Benefits; Trusts and Estates; and White Collar Defense.

There are quite a bit of services offered here. Commerce Planet was good enough to narrow things down for us… “Merger and Acquisition”.

There are quite a bit of services offered here. Commerce Planet was good enough to narrow things down for us… “Merger and Acquisition”.

With nearly 80 years of industry experience, Sheppard Mullin is well known for its ability to revolutionize client companies by organizing and executing a variety of essential tasks such as debt financing, mergers, acquisitions, and strategic alliances.

Now move on to Thomas Hopkins. The release states that Mr. Hopkins has handled “many complex finance and merger and acquisition transaction” and lists a few, including the Hopkins/Fastclick transaction in the Pacific Coast Business Times. It is one thing to hire Sheppard Mullin. It is quite another to enlist the services of Sheppard Mullins heavy hitting attorney, Thomas Hopkins - who just happens to be a pro at Merger and Acquisitions.

With a resume of client success stories at organizations such as Jamdat, now the mobile gaming division of Electronic Arts (Nasdaq: ERTS) which did nearly $3 billion in ’06 revenues with operating income of $325 as a whole, it is tough to bet against this well established market leader as it strives towards facilitating CPNE’s growth. Only time will tell, but from here it looks like CPNE’s new counsel may hold the key that unlocks the door to Tier-one revenue potential.

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6596 Tage goodman666...ein paar kommentare aus dem rb-forum....

19.01.07 12:07
...the dream goes on:

We continue to firm up our base....

Nice foundation building for our next move up. Support in the 1.78 to 1.84 range is building (13 dma at 1.76, 50 dma at 1.55).

No resistance in site, when she decides to run....

It wont be long now!

Have a great day all!!

Well......I thought CPNE would pull back to the 1.75 level and base there but I may be wrong.

This announcement may put a fire under CPNE's future potential. In an extremely week Technology market, CPNE is getting stronger.

I think we may just blow past the 2.00 level over the next few weeks and build a new trading range in 2.25 to 2.50 area.

12 months out.... 6.00 to 8.00 is my estimate.

My guess...

We blow past $2 we will head right on for $3. Base in the upper $2 to lower $3 range...IMHO

I am with you on the $8 estimate yearend 2007....

enjoy your weekend

euer
goodman666

214 Postings, 6596 Tage goodman666...schöne Ananlyse aus dem rb-forum...

22.01.07 08:32
...von einem kenner:

It seems that Commerce Planet Inc. (OTCBB: CPNE) has something up its sleeve. After the announcement today that CPNE has retained Sheppard Mullin Richter and Hampton, LLP (http://www.sheppardmullin.com/) as special corporate counsel, we can only see big things brewing. With an A-list client base that now includes 55 of the Fortune 100 companies (money.cnn.com Fortune 500 Full List), Sheppard Mullin is not only a leader in its industry but also the perfect choice to take CPNE to the next level.

So what does all of this mean? The title of this release is the only thing we need to focus on. “Commerce Planet Retains Merger and Acquisition Corporate Counsel”. From there, let’s just build a case.

First a little about Sheppard Mullin … Sheppard, Mullin, Ricther and Hampton LLP is a full service AmLaw 100 firm with 490 attorneys in nine offices located across the United States. Sheppard Mullin provides legal expertise and counsel to U.S. and international clients in a wide range of practice areas, including Antitrust, Corporate and Securities; Entertainment, Media and Communications; Finance and Bankruptcy; Government Contracts; Intellectual Property; Labor and Employment; Litigation; Real Estate/Land Use; Tax/Employee Benefits; Trusts and Estates; and White Collar Defense.

With nearly 80 years of industry experience, Sheppard Mullin is well known for its ability to revolutionize client companies by organizing and executing a variety of essential tasks such as debt financing, mergers, acquisitions, and strategic alliances.

Now move on to Thomas Hopkins. The release states that Mr. Hopkins has handled “many complex finance and merger and acquisition transaction” and lists a few, including the Hopkins/Fastclick transaction in the Pacific Coast Business Times. It is one thing to hire Sheppard Mullin. It is quite another to enlist the services of Sheppard Mullins heavy hitting attorney, Thomas Hopkins - who just happens to be a pro at Merger and Acquisitions.

With a resume of client success stories at organizations such as Jamdat, now the mobile gaming division of Electronic Arts (Nasdaq: ERTS) which did nearly $3 billion in ’06 revenues with operating income of $325 as a whole, it is tough to bet against this well established market leader as it strives towards facilitating CPNE’s growth. Only time will tell, but from here it looks like CPNE’s new counsel may hold the key that unlocks the door to Tier-one revenue potential.

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6596 Tage goodman666...schöne Analyse aus dem rb-forum...

31.01.07 14:26
...der planet ist ins rennen gekommen. da auf dem wo-forum genug deutsches gepostet wird, beschränke ich mich jetzt mal auf amiland-meinungen:

1. 100M Market Cap....Big milestone. EOM

2. Very impressive CPNE! I remember a lot of struggling at $1.50 area.

3. I SAID ABOUT THREE WEEKS AGO. EVEN THE GREEDY COULD NOT RUIN THIS STOCK. I'LL BET THE INVESTERS WHO TOOK THEIR CUT WEEKS AGO, WISH THEY COULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN

4. Great Move Today.......Congrats to all the Longs
However Something Seams to be Brewing!
What could it be?
a. Interaccurate.com website has some impressive applications available. Maybe Google wants to buy it.
b. A Merger or Acquisition Brewing?
c. We all know that the earnings will be 50 percent higher than last quarter.
Time Will Tell

5. Some Thoughts....

We all know that earnings are going to be great. CPNE has already experienced 3 quarters of growth in revenues and earnings. These quarters have convinced the non believers to be believers. The stock price didn't reflect the change in sentiment but the technicals did. The last 3 quarters price runups didn't have the conviction of accumulation and positive money flow as the one today did and those were after earnings were reported. Today's technical move showed strength with money flowing heavy into the stock. The money flow and accumulation in fact has been occuring steady and controlled for the last few weeks.

With all the PR's stating the progress of CPNE over the last months with there monthly record numbers IMHO make it a no brainer.

Anyway, the point is, I believe the stock is now pricing in what it is worth per the last earnings reported. That means we are just catching up to where we should had been anyway. IMHO this does not include the quarter to be reported. Blow out earnings today at a 25 multiple would have our stock price over $4.25.

Now, having proven the ability to grow revenues with the soon to be 4 quarters growth quarter over quarter I believe CPNE deserves a higher multiple, and my bet is the street will believe the same. That said after earnings IMHO the stock should be properly priced in the $6 to $8 range.

A wild card to this whole mix would be any news of an acquisition or merger. All bets are off at that point. With momentum, CPNE could continue to move upwards towards $10.

Technicals and base are solid as a rock. This is going to get fun!!!!

Today was just a taste of what soon is to come!!

Have a great evening all!

6. if you noticed I stated yesterday (post#814):
"A major breakthrough to $2.75-3.5 can take place at any given moment". A breakthrough happened exactly next day.
If you noticed the digits $2.75-3.5 were also indicated. I beleive that the above-noted price range will be reached prior to the next step of consolidation.

have fun

euer goodman666

214 Postings, 6596 Tage goodman666...schöne Analyse aus dem otc-journal...

31.01.07 14:27
Commerce Planet (OTC BB: CPNE) which blew through my target price today like a NASCAR driver at the finish line. What an awesome week- two core OTC Journal ideas making new all time highs and blowing through target prices. It's as good as it gets.

Commerce Planet Blows Through $2 To New All Time Highs

Something has changed, and I'm not exactly sure what it is. However, it is great for shareholders in CPNE. The stock blew through my $2 price target today on huge volume, and clearly someone has surfaced and wants this stock in a big way.

If you sold it, never look back at the great profit you took. Let someone else make the money from here. If you still have, do not sell all of. You might not want to sell any. Here's the chart:

The blue horizontal line you see at the top of the chart was this stock's previous all time high, set in February of 2005. I didn't want to go back that far because it were blur the current break out.

The stock made a new all time high today on a fairly big volume surge. Something seems to have happened with the supply side on this one. In the past, this level of volume would have been met with selling which has been well documented- perhaps over documented.

Today's action in the stock is technically huge, and sets the stage for yet higher levels.

If you are still holding this one I would not sell it. Something has changed. I don't know what, but the market sure seems to like it. I'm sure we'll find out what's going on at some point in the future.

What a week- PNWIF, now CPNE. Long term OTC Journal readers know I have stuck with this stock for almost three years now. I caught a lot of complaints when it fell apart in late '05 and into '06. Today's new all time high means you are making money no matter where you picked it up.

I was off by 30 days on my forecast the stock would trade to $2 in 2006, but better late than never. This stock is sweet vindication for the past. This stock was my #1 idea in 2006, and it's paying off big time now. If you still have it, hang in there until the smoke clears

euer goodman666  

214 Postings, 6596 Tage goodman666...mal wieder news von der cpne-homepage....

05.02.07 13:49
...zum lesen und vor allem geniessen:

2/5/2007 7:00 AM ET News Release Index

Commerce Planet's Consumer Loyalty Group Sets New Record for Monthly Memberships; Fourth Consecutive Month of Order Growth

GOLETA, Calif., Feb 05, 2007 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ --

Commerce Planet, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CPNE) announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary, Consumer Loyalty Group, Inc. enrolled an all-time monthly record of 91,729 paid memberships for January 2007. This represented another astounding month- over-month increase in memberships from December of over 25% and over 90% from November.

Commerce Planet CEO Michael Hill stated, "our record order volume continued for the fourth consecutive month. It is clear that Commerce Planet is firing on all cylinders and that our performance is the strongest it has ever been. We believe our expansion into international markets, the launch of our new products, our Costa Rican call center and successful operation of Onlinesupplier.com continues to be the catalyst behind our growth. I look forward to releasing our annual 10-KSB earnings report in the later part of February and sharing how our recent growth should correspond to increased earnings per share. The public market is beginning to take notice of the Company's fundamental performance numbers and we hope this educated buying trend will continue to benefit our shareholders."

als menschenfreund hoffe ich auf viele investierte mitleser!

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6596 Tage goodman666...schöne voraussage aus dem otc-journal...

05.02.07 14:49
Is it a good time to buy?

In the 3rd qtr CPNE earned 7 cents. In the 4th quarter which will be out by the end of Feb, my estimate is 9 to 11 cents per share.

With a PE of 15 9 to 11 cents x 4 qtrs = 5.40 to 6.60 stock value
With a PE of 20 7.20 to 8.80 stock value

6 months out as growth continues we may be on the NASDAQ.

euer goodman666  

214 Postings, 6596 Tage goodman666...maydorn macht wieder nen teilverkauf...

05.02.07 15:08
...zwecks übergewichtung im depot. er verkauft 6000 seiner 14000 - ich verkaufe nix.

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6596 Tage goodman666...100%-ige Kaufempfehlung für cpne...

06.02.07 08:42

1211 Postings, 6447 Tage Hakan@ googman666

06.02.07 10:23
Ist dir eigentlich nicht langweilig wenn du den allein unterhalter hier spielst oder hast u es immer noch nicht gesehen das dies hier niemanden interessiert was du postest?  

214 Postings, 6596 Tage goodman666..sehr ausführlicher report über cpne...

06.02.07 15:24
....schän gestaltet...

http://www.amalfiresearch.com/report/CPNE1.pdf

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6596 Tage goodman666...weiterhin 100%-ige kaufempfehlung...

07.02.07 10:27

214 Postings, 6596 Tage goodman666...druckfrisch aus dem heutigen maydorn-report....

08.02.07 11:51

Vor exakt einer Woche war noch der Ausbruch über 2,00 Dollar eine tolle Sache – jetzt notiert der Planet über 3,00 Dollar und ein Ende derAufwärtsbewegung ist nicht in Sicht.

Zumal es den Anschein hat, als hätten hier einige "clevere" Anleger auf fallende Kurse spekuliert. Diese sehen sich nun gezwungen ihre Short-Positionen mit Tränen in den Augen
wieder einzudecken.

In der Zwischenzeit lehnen wir uns mit einem breiten Grinsen entspannt zurück und freuen uns auf die Quartalszahlen,
die wahrscheinlich in der kommenden Woche veröffentlicht
werden.

In Anbetracht der vorab veröffentlichten Entwicklung der
Mitgliederzahlen dürften diese selbst meine kühnsten Erwartungen übertreffen.

Also, auf geht´s Planet: Ab in die Umlaufbahn...

euer goodman666  

4620 Postings, 6435 Tage Nimbus2007Sauberes Ding Goodman... o. T.

08.02.07 11:56
schöner Chart und den Thread zur rechten Zeit eröffnet. Leider ist mir das nun schon ein bissi weit gelaufen.....hatte auch auf eine Konso spekuliert....nur Tränen gab's nicht. :=)

Viel Spaß weiterhin mit dem Teil

Lg  

214 Postings, 6596 Tage goodman666...u.U. konsolidierung....

08.02.07 13:37
hallo nimbus,

tja das teil habe ich damals voll unprofessionell aus dem bauch heraus gekauft - und dann mehrmals aufgestockt.

denke aber, dass wir das ende der fahnenstange noch lange nicht erreicht haben. in den ami-foren wird kurzfristig (bis zur ergebnisbekanntgabe) mit 5-6$ gerechnet und längerfristig mit +10$.

dass heisst es lohnt sich immer noch einzusteigen - werde selber auch immer noch weiter zukaufen.

gruss
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6596 Tage goodman666...natürlich weiterhin...

08.02.07 13:41
...die absolute 100%ige:

http://quotes.barchart.com/texpert.asp?sym=cpne

euer goodman666  

214 Postings, 6596 Tage goodman666...schöne rechnung aus dem rb-forum...

08.02.07 15:08
Why set the expectations so high. We do not really need it IMHO. If they beat last months performance by .02 cents lets say that would represent quarter over quarter growth in earnings of 28%. Not shabby.

VERY CONSERVATIVELY LETS LOOK:
.09 cents for the quarter earnings
That would place them at an earnings ttm of .19 cents.
1) Use a trailing average 26 multiple gives a pps of: $5
2) Calculate the forward PPS use the same multiple gives you: $9.36
(This is if there is no additional growth).
3) Now figure the forward PPS based on 25% growth qoq:
.52 cents earnings taxed 38% with a deserved 40 multiple:
$14.40 (Fully taxed)

Now that is what we are all expecting to happen and is the pattern we are seeing with CPNE, continued growth with a deserved multiple.

$10 - $12 is a given in 2007 IMHO based on standard valuation methods. We have already seen 3 profitable quarters of revenue/earnings growth, this next one making it 4 in a row. Growing memberships and new revenue streams.

This is going to get fun!!!! $6-8 at earnings... (No Hype, do the math)

euer goodman666  

214 Postings, 6596 Tage goodman666...schöner kommentar aus dem rb-forum...

09.02.07 07:48
I like today's action more than it were a continuation of a rally. Why? Because a stock makes a good base after ANY more or less FAST substantial move up. It is a good sign of a stable, steady PPS increase with no huge manipulative up and down jumps and gaps. We are not in a rush. If the price hits $8-9 within 2007 and the stock changes an exchange to a more favorable one I would have been happy.
Who knows may be we will see $25-30 withih next 2008.
Nevertheless as for the nearest future I expect that CPNE will be trading in $4-4.5 range within next 2-3 weeks.

euer goodman666  

214 Postings, 6596 Tage goodman666...analyse aus 3stocksonfire....

09.02.07 10:03
- For CPNE.OB, the chart remains quite bullish and fundamentals don't seem to stop improving, as you can read on the latest press releases out of the company. I expect the best ever quarter when they report Q4 numbers in the latter part of February and I'm planning to hold for that long here in the 3 Stocks on Fire Portfolio. Over the Main Portfolio I plan to hold for a lot longer, if the recent fundamental trends persist. Just using the already reported Q3 as reference and its $0.07 EPS number, multiplying that by four I get a full year EPS of $0.28. I think a company with 86% gross margin and 40% net profit margin like CPNE.OB should deserve an earnings multiple north of 30, so you do the math.

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6596 Tage goodman666...druckfrisch aus dem heutigen maydorn-update...

09.02.07 10:11
...maydorn macht wieder nen teilverkauf von 2000 stück. er erwartet eine korrektur! - so leute jetzt kommen vielleicht
wieder attraktive nachkaufkurse...

euer goodman666  

214 Postings, 6596 Tage goodman666....die letzten news von der cnpe-homepage...

13.02.07 06:03
...die müssen wirklich sehr sicher sein:

Commerce Planet Will Release Q-4 2006 Guidance at the 19th Annual Roth Capital Partners Conference

GOLETA, Calif., Feb 12, 2007 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ --

Commerce Planet, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CPNE) announced today that it will provide Q-4, 2006 guidance at the 19th Annual Roth Capital Partners Conference at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Dana Point, California on February 22, 2007.

The Roth Conference is an annual four-day event attended by institutional investors and fund managers and will be held this year from February 19th through 22nd. Roth Capital Partners Stock Conferences are one of the largest in the nation for micro and small-cap companies in the Technology, Healthcare, Financial Services, and Consumer Products sectors. For more information on the conference, please visit the conference website at http://rothconference.com, or call the conference desk at 800-678-9147.

For media inquiries and press credentials only, contact Nevena Orbach of The Orbach Company at 818-904-0500.

Commerce Planet's presentation at the conference is scheduled for February 22nd at 8:30 am (PST) in the Ritz Ballroom, Salon 5. While attendance at the conference is by invitation only, the entire presentation, including the 2006 Q-4 guidance which will be discussed, will be available via a free public live webcast at http://www.wsw.com/webcast/roth9/cpne.ob/ . Users may access the free webcast by going to the link provided and entering their name, company name and e-mail address at the designated start time, and can access the archived presentation for up to a year thereafter.

euer goodman666  

214 Postings, 6596 Tage goodman666...us-newsletter....

13.02.07 10:36
...verbreitet gute stimmung:

"CPNE will release guidance at a very exclusive conference for
institutional investors and fund managers. We expect their guidance to be EXTREMELY positive and likely to cause a very nice rise in CPNE's stock price. At a little over $3, it has lots of room to move higher. With a potential Nasdaq listing, huge yearly earnings and new record of monthly memberships month after month, you can't get better story than CPNE.

Chart
is looking bullish and $4 is coming with a potential of $5 with huge
earnings. Internet and technology related stocks are performing well and CPNE will benefit.

Wishing all continued success and increasing portfolio values!!!
MarketBreakOuts Research Group

euer goodman666  

214 Postings, 6596 Tage goodman666...druckfrisch aus dem heutigen maydorn-report....

13.02.07 13:34

Bisher ist eine ernsthafte Korrektur beim Planeten ausgeblieben. Stattdessen baut die Aktie ihre überkaufte
Verfassung in einer Seitwärtsbewegung um die Marke von drei Dollar ab. Auffällig ist, dass jede größere Schwäche sofort zu Käufen genutzt wird. Hier scheinen tatsächlich einige
"große" Käufer am Werk zu sein.
Gestern gab Commerceplanetbekannt, die Zahlen für das vierte
Quartal im Rahmen einer Analystenkonferenz von Roth Capital am 22. Februar zu veröffentlichen. Bis dahin dürfte mit dem Kurs der Aktie nicht viel passieren. In Anbetracht der
hervorragenden Entwicklung der Mitgliederzahlen Ende 2006 dürfte meine Schätzung von 0,10 Dollar Gewinn pro Aktie wohl eher zu niedrig sein.
Die nächsten Teilverkäufe gibt es erst wieder bei Kursen über 5 Dollar.  

448 Postings, 6218 Tage SuperGarfieldso viel...

13.09.07 21:51
zu unseren Propheten:
heute wurde sogar die 0,50 Cent-Marke durchbrochen...
Und was ist jetzt mit diesen 5-$-Puschern und ihrem Lättengeschwätz?

Und apropos Maydorn. Dazu schreibe ich lieber nichts, sonst rege ich nich nur auf, nur soviel:

Applied Digital Solutions
Airspan
NMS
u.v.a. aus dem AKTIONÄR, von denen man nichts mehr hört, und an die ich mich namentlich nicht mehr erinnere.
WEB2 ist übrigens auch ein heißer Tip aus der jüngsten Vergangenheit gewesen. Katastrophenchart.

Antwort einfügen - nach oben