Seite 2 von 3
Neuester Beitrag: 13.09.07 21:51
Eröffnet am:14.11.06 11:32von: goodman666Anzahl Beiträge:67
Neuester Beitrag:13.09.07 21:51von: SuperGarfiel.Leser gesamt:4.550
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:3
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 |
| 3 >  

214 Postings, 6644 Tage goodman666...schöne Ananlyse aus dem otc-journal...

04.12.06 08:32
It looks like the game is on. This was a really good week for several of the current OTC Journal microcap offerings. Here's a couple worthy of a quick review:

Commerce Planet (OTC BB: CPNE)- still my #1 call on a fundamental basis, and now it appears to be #1 on a technical basis as well. Here's the chart as of the close of market on Friday- with one twist I haven't shown before.

Many have asked about the "Double Rep" of the Dinapoli 3x3 moving average- a great technical indicator of an imminent short term move. In the case of CPNE, the 3x3 was broken to the upside on the 27th when the stock broke above $1.33- on a DAILY basis.

The chart I am showing you today is the movement of the stock on a WEEKLY basis. You can look at these indicators on any time interval- every where from a minute by minute to a full year. Day traders use 1 minute charts all the time.

As of the close Friday, CPNE has now broken above the 3x3 on a weekly basis. It traded over $1.433. The longer the time frame, the more sustainable the move. Of course- anything can happen. However, for now it sure looks like CPNE wants to work higher week by week. Perhaps $2 is still attainable before the end of December.

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6644 Tage goodman666...mal messe-news von der cpne-homepage....

04.12.06 16:06
12/4/2006 9:47 AM ET News Release Index

Commerce Planet, Inc. Announces Adtech: NY Was a Resounding Success

GOLETA, Calif., Dec 04, 2006 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ --

Commerce Planet, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CPNE) owned Legacy Media's booth was overrun with interest for their affiliate network and Consumer Loyalty Group featured products. The www.legacymedia.com sponsored Black Jack tournament was heavily attended by industry executives within the consumer direct response marketing industry.

Michael Hill, CEO stated that, "if marketing industry members weren't aware of www.LegacyNetwork.com and the power of its affiliate network, they are now. The results from the show exceeded our highest expectations. We distributed thousands of informational media kits, promotional items and pamphlets regarding Legacy's affiliate network, Consumer Loyalty Group's products, OS Imaging's fulfillment and printing services and Interaccurate's software based selling technologies. We are already seeing results from the show, which has generated new revenue producing accounts for our varying products and services."

Based upon the positive feedback, Commerce Planet intends to attend next year's Adtech: NY event. Adtech: NY is the most heavily attended and premier direct marketing event within the industry. The purpose of attendance by Commerce is to increase the industry awareness of their Company branded products and services.

Commerce Planet believes that www.InvestingInSuccess.com will perform in a similar manner as www.OnlineSupplier.com. The marketing, fulfillment, customer service, billing and software support will be provided for in a similar manner as the highly successful Commerce Planet controlled product www.OnlineSupplier.com. It is anticipated that the IIS product will significantly add to Commerce Planet gross revenues and net profits.

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6644 Tage goodman666...aus market-pulse.com...

04.12.06 16:24
Market Pulse Announces Its Investment Opinion for Monday, Dec. 4, 2006: CPNE, AAPL, ENPT, OVTI
12/4/2006    
ATLANTA, GA, Dec 04, 2006 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX News Network) --

Market Pulse is pleased to introduce our featured stock, CommercePlanet, Inc. (OTCBB: CPNE), to the investment community! CommercePlanet is new to Market Pulse and is poised to become a significant player in the e-Commerce and business solutions industry! CPNE has had several excellent news announcements out lately! Investors should be watching this one closely! Other notable stocks that should be watched because they look great lately from a fundamental and technical perspective include:  

214 Postings, 6644 Tage goodman666...druckfrisch aus dem heutigen maydorn-report....

05.12.06 13:53
...folgt ihr seinem Rat?:

Bei Commerceplanet reißen die guten Nachrichten nicht ab: Am
gestrigen Montag meldete das Unternehmen,dass der Auftritt der Marketing-Tochter Legacy Media bei einem Kongress in New york ein voller Erfolg war. Und auch der Aktienkurs hat sich zuletzt wieder recht positiv entwickelt. Aber in Anbetracht der noch immer viel zu niedrigen Bewertung(KGV 5) hat die Aktie noch immer viel Luft nach oben. Ich rechne noch in diesem Jahr mit Kursen von über 2,00 Dollar (1,50 Euro). Auf deranderen Seite ist der Kurs nach unten durch das vor kurzem bekanntgegebene Aktienrückkaufprogramm des Managements relativ gut abgesichert.

Und noch einmal der Hinweis:
Wäre die Aktie nicht schon so stark im Musterdepot gewichtet, würde ich auf diesem Niveau nachkaufen!

do it, do it

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6644 Tage goodman666....die letzten news von der cnpe-homepage...

06.12.06 17:17
...der heutige nikolaus:

12/6/2006 7:00 AM ET News Release Index

Commerce Planet Announces the Successful Launch of Their Costa Rican Call Center

GOLETA, Calif., Dec 06, 2006 /PRNewswire via COMTEX News Network/ --

GOLETA, Calif., Dec. 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/-- Commerce Planet, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CPNE) announced today that the initial results for their Costa Rican call center, launched on November 27, 2006 are extremely encouraging. The center incorporates state of the art systems and technology, maximizing the performance of sales and customer service representatives. Currently, the facility can process over 10,000 sales leads a week. With its initial test capacity the center has generated approximately 150 orders per day at significantly lowered costs per customer acquisition than standard methods of solicitation. Based on this success Commerce Planet intends to ramp up operations to further increase order volume. The second phase of the center, addressing customer service will be launched December 11, 2006.

CEO Michael Hill stated, "the launch of the Costa Rican facility is a resounding success with our existing internal product offerings. Additionally, we are in the final stages of negotiations with our strategic partners to deploy campaigns similar to that of our own brand. The center should allow us to experience decreased operational costs with an elevated level of sales and service. The Costa Rican employees have proven to be highly motivated, intelligent and reliable. We anticipate, based upon the last week of operations that our Company will experience an increase in order volume and a decrease in operational costs. We are extremely excited about the results and intend on expanding the center over the next few months to maximize the center's return."

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6644 Tage goodman666...mal wieder news von der cpne-homepage....

13.12.06 09:10
12/12/2006 7:00 AM ET News Release Index

Commerce Planet's Consumer Loyalty Group Announces All-Time Records for New Memberships

GOLETA, Calif., Dec 12, 2006 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ --

Commerce Planet, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CPNE) announced today that its subsidiary, Consumer Loyalty Group, enrolled an all-time daily record of 3,466 paid memberships for December 6th, 2006. In addition, the week of December 4th set a new all-time weekly record for membership signups of 19,600. In recent weeks Commerce Planet has experienced staggering order growth that the Company believes is attributed to the launch of new products, the international order program, the Costa Rican outbound sales efforts and the successful execution of other strategic initiatives.

Commerce Planet CEO Michael Hill stated, "We are finally beginning to fire on all cylinders. Our new-membership growth experienced a dramatic increase in volume for the month of November and has continued to gain momentum into the month of December. I am excited to see the results of this surge in order volume as it translates into top and bottom line revenue."

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6644 Tage goodman666...schöne Ananlyse aus dem otc-journal...

13.12.06 09:14
12/12/2006
Commerce Planet Provides “Look”
Filed under:

* CPNE

— OTCJournal Editor @ 9:06 am

In my view, Commerce Planet put out its most telling news release since Q3 numbers came out this AM before the open.

The stock continues to trade extremely poorly relative to the numbers, and investors are scratching their heads and wondering why.

I, on the other hand, have stopped worrying about why. I’m pretty sure I know why- it’s because the early financiers are dumping their shares, and they have a lot of stock that is all eligible to be free trading. It could be in the range of 8 million shares, but I’m sure a lot of that has been sold already.
So, assuming this is the explanation for the poor performance of the stock, what’s the next thing to worry about?

The next thing would be corporate performance- aka sales and earnings growth. If they can keep up the blistering pace they set in 2006, this stock simply has to go higher eventually.

We are almost through Q4, and we haven’t known if they were keeping pace- until this morning. The company put out a news release stating it had enrolled an all time record of 3466 new memberships on one day- and that membership pace was at a new all time high. Of the $7.6 million in revenues the company generated in Q3, about $6 million was membership revenues.

Therefore, I believe it is now safe to assume that Q4 ‘06 will be another record quarter for sales and earnings, - perhaps as high as in the $.09 to $.10 range EPS. One problem- we won’t see audited numbers out until at least the end of February- perhaps out to the end of March. At $.10 per share, you would have annual earnings of $.40 per share- you could make an argument for an $8 stock as absurd as it seems.

cpen2.gif

This chart is getting interesting. The stock is forming what technicians call an “ascending triangle”. It’s ascending because it has a slightly upwards bias, vs descending which would have a slightly downward bias.

As the highs get lower and the lows get higher, volume is drying up, and the chart is narrowing to a point. The longer it extends and the lower the volume, the more violent the move will be once it breaks out- or down.

In any case, as this stock continues to extend out in this tight range, it is probably setting up for a major move. The numbers would suggest to the upside, but I can’t say for sure. There is no doubt investors are losing faith and interest as the stock continues to fail to reflect its value based on corporate performance.

All this suggests the company simply needs to get better at getting its story out to the investment community. They need to reach way beyond the OTC Journal and reach out to money managers who have the capability to cleaning up the slop.

Here’s a link to today’s news release:

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/061212/latu062.html?.v=76

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6644 Tage goodman666...schöne Ananlyse aus dem ragingbull-forum:

22.12.06 12:05
...und dazu noch leckere Weihnachtskaufkurs heute:

Anyway you slice this pie, CPNE has been a huge win for OTC Journal subscribers in 2006, and 2007 could be just as good or better with a potential bump in the road.

I have been calling CPNE my #1 idea since the stock was $.50 for all of 2006. Will it be my #1 stock idea for 2007? A little too early to tell, but it certainly has the potential to be there.

The weekly chart of the stock pretty much says it all for 2006. Was I spitting mad the stock did not trade to $2 as I had forecasted? You bet. Big disappointment. Am I pleased when I receive emails from investors who tell me they still own the stock at $.38? You bet. Do I still think it's going to $2? You bet, and probably a lot higher.

The folks that run CPNE are probably the most brilliant email marketers on Planet Earth. Every thing improved this year when they started offering a greater value proposition to their members. Their focus on bringing greater value to their subscribers is showing in both membership retention and new memberships.

A little retrospective review is in order. Let's look at the numbers for 2006:

Q1: $3.3 million revs, $200k profits, <$.01 EPS
Q2: $7 million revs, $1.4 million in profits, $.04 EPS
Q3: $7.6 million revs, $3.1 million in profits, $.07 EPS
Q4: ?
There's the question: Q4? But, is it a question? I don't believe it is. I believe both Q4 and Q1 '07 will be outstanding. Here's why. CPNE clued everyone in to their Q4 progress with the December 12th press release wherein CPNE disclosed it had set an all time weekly record for new memberships. The company landed 20,000 new memberships in the first week of December alone- an all time record.
In Q3 91% of CPNE's revenues came from membership fees.

Based on the way CPNE books its revenues, December's new memberships spill into January revenues. Hence, we have a certain comfort that numbers will continue to improve over the next two quarters. After three consecutive quarters of strong growth and substantial profits, haven't they earned the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise?

Despite tripling this year, fundamentally CPNE is still one heck of a value proposition. Think about the following. Last quarter they earned $.07 per share. This suggests annual earnings of $.28 per share with no growth. The PE Ratio for the S&P 500 is about 17.3. CPNE has grown faster than any company on the S&P 500 in 2006. If CPNE were to trade at the 17.3 PE ratio the S&P sports, it would be $4.84. This company is making $1 million a month.

There's the fundamental side. Now, let's discuss the technical side. There are many who feel CPNE is very undervalued, and don't understand why the stock is not higher. The problem probably relates to about 14 million shares owned by early financiers who own their shares for next to nothing and have probably been selling. No one can say for certain until there are updated filings, but it seems likely this has been the source of supply.

Over the past couple of weeks the supply has dried up and the stock has been drifting slightly higher on light volume, but I believe there could be a warning flag here.

I believe there is a chance- just a chance, far from a certainty, that CPNE might sell off in the first half of January. Why? Consider the following. The supply off this stock has dried up considerably in December. Why? Are they out of shares. Hardly. There could be a lot more for sale. Think about this- if you sell a stock in December at a huge profit, your taxes on the profits are due in 4 months. If you sell the stock in January, you pay the taxes in 16 months. Not a bad return for waiting a few weeks.

If the stock drops it will be a great buying opportunity.

Here's what to look for in 2007: I believe you might see the first institutional research following on the company. You might see major institutional participation in the stock. You might see the company graduate to a senior exchange- AMEX or NASDAQ SC- you might see the company use some of its cash for acquisitions- you might see the company bought out by either a private equity group or another public company.

Also- you might see the stock at $5 plus if they stay on path. Yes, I will be following this one in '07.

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6644 Tage goodman666...druckfrisch aus dem heutigen maydorn-report....

04.01.07 13:55
...es beginnt ein schönes neues jahr mit unserem planeten:

Mit einem KGV von 4 ist und bleibt Commerceplanet ausgesprochen attraktiv bewertet. Dennoch gab es
zum Jahreswechsel einige größere Verkaufsorders. Hier wurden nach den deutlichen Kurszuwächsen im letzten Jahr Gewinne mitgenommen.

So langsam richtet sich der Fokus beim "Planeten" wieder auf die Quartalszahlen.Die Zahlen für das vierte Quartal dürften in etwa vier Wochenveröffentlicht werden. Und nach den
im Dezember gemeldeten Rekordzuwächsen bei den Mitgliedern ist mit einem echten Paukenschlag zu rechnen. Insofern könnten sich meine zuletzt angehobenen Schätzungen sogar noch als ein ganzes Stück zu niedrig erweisen. Bereits im Vorfeld der Quartalszahlen sollte der Kurs des Planeten
deutlich zulegen.

euer
goodman666  

04.01.07 13:59
...und was für welche!:

1/4/2007 7:00 AM ET News Release Index

Commerce Planet's Consumer Loyalty Group Sets New Record for Monthly Memberships; Third Consecutive Month of Order Growth

GOLETA, Calif., Jan 04, 2007 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ --

Commerce Planet, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CPNE) announced today that its subsidiary, Consumer Loyalty Group, enrolled an all-time monthly record of 71,971 paid memberships for December, 2006. This represented an astounding 50% month-over-month increase in paid memberships from November.

Commerce Planet CEO Michael Hill stated, "Our surge in record order volume continued for the third consecutive month. It is clear that we are continuing to reach and exceed our performance expectations. We attribute our dramatic growth to our expansion into International markets, the launch of our new products, our Costa Rican call center and continued growth of Onlinesupplier.com. I am excited to report the results of this surge in order volume as it translates into increased top and bottom line revenue."

Commerce Planet anticipates filing its Annual 10-KSB earnings report in the later part of February.

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6644 Tage goodman666....ein paar rechenspiele aus dem ragingbull-forum...

05.01.07 08:11
...zum auf der zunge vergehen lassen:

72k new memebers this month .. what does it mean?

assuming $50 membership fee/month of $600 per year and assuming 55% falls to bottom line, then

2M INCREMENTAL earnings due DEC additional subscribers.

assume 50% of these customers churn, we have

1M INCREMENTAL earnings due to this DEC additional subscribers.

these numbers are astonishing !!!

i think i was off by an order of magnitude

72k new member, 50% net incremental margin, 50% chrun, $50 per month translates to

$10M incremental earnings for just Dec new memebers

wow, this is tremendous

i just called the customer support 800-831 3952 of onlinesupplier.com to see if these guys are for real and how much the service cost. it is $49.95 a month and it is PER month. they help you set up a website and also they have 3000 products that you can sell on ebay. once you sell, they ship the product to the customers. this is like opening a store worldwide and have the sales people selling your products giving you $50 a month .. it is absolutely brilliant. The customer service was very professional.

this stock is going to zoom up like it is 1999

remember key words .. 1 new customer is $50 a month recurring !!!

1 million customers ---> $600M membership fees /year or $13 sales /share
price / sale of 5 -> $60 stock price !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hoffe ihr seid drin!!!

euer
goodman666

214 Postings, 6644 Tage goodman666...hightimes-analyse aus dem otc-journal...

05.01.07 10:21
...bemerkung: die sind von cpne bezahlt:

The Planet Cranking in ‘07
Filed under:

* CPNE

— OTCJournal Editor @ 10:58 am

CPNE is treating investors to a late Holiday gift with a great surge in the early going of 2007. The company announced record enrollments in December this morning, and the stock is responding in kind.

CPNE announced it had enrolled over 71,000 new members in the month of December- doubling the November enrollments.

Therefore, we can assume the next two quarters- Q4 of 2006 and Q1 of 2007 will continue to be very strong. Some of the December revenues get booked in January. I don’t think I am going out on a limb to suggest this company is still generating at least $1 million per month in profits, which equates to about $.023 per month, or $.10 per quarter, or $.40 annually. Wow.

The ascending wedge chart has broken to the upside. Here’s a look:

cpne2.gif

As you can see, the stock has clearly broken the downtrend line today, bringing the age old target of $2 back into the short term technical picture.

The next threshold would be above $1.80, which would be a new multi year high. Based on corporate performance, the stock certainly deserves to go there.

Of note is the breakout on fairly light volume. The 150 day average volume is over 300,000 shares per day. As I post this BLOG, we are just over 500,000 today. Good, but not breathtaking.

I’m looking for a repeat of CPNE’s winning ways in ‘07. Comments and questions are welcome.

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6644 Tage goodman666...und hier kommentare aus dem otc-journal...

05.01.07 10:24
2 Comments »

great pop today! ended just shy of 1.72!!
     Chart looks great!
     if it wasnt for the huge guys selling throwing a wrench into the technicals, there would be nothing stopping this run to 2 bucks.
     We could still make it if the momentum holds tomorrow…

thx again…

Editor: I was so frustrated this thing did not make $2 in 2006. Maybe it will only take an extra week or two. Who knows. I am very sure they will keep delivering strong financial results. Whether this week, month, or year, eventually this stock will go where it deserves to go. If we get through $1.80, $2 definately comes into play.

Comment by crockett — 1/4/2007 @ 3:53 pm

I believe the company is doing great based on only new memberships and just looking at your figures, this should be a $4 to $8 stock.

The question I have is how many members have discontinued their memberships and what the amount of additional revenues they are receiving.

These numbers I believe are a better indicator than just looking at the new membership numbers. If they are keeping new members happy then we are just looking at some incredible numbers. If not, we should enjoy the ride for now.

Editor: Despite my constant requests, the company has never been willing to disclose “membership retention numbers”. Probably because they aren’t that great. In my own personal estimate, I believe they are getting members to stick around two to three times as long as they used to, which is probably around 3 months, with a few sticking for the long term. In 2006 they improved the “value proposition” considerably, which made all the difference. You are absolutely right. If the membership retention numbers improve considerably, this stock will end up being a great long term hold for much higher levels if they don’t get bought out. If they retention numbers don’t improve, at least we know the numbers will be good for the next couple of quarters and the stock will probably trade a lot higher in 2007. Who knows about beyond.

Comment by stan — 1/4/2007 @ 2:21 pm

vielleicht die letzte chance auf den zug aufzuspringen!?

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6644 Tage goodman666...jetzt geht's wieder los....

08.01.07 16:45
...hoffe die interessierten und flüssigen sind neulich noch aufgesprungen...

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6644 Tage goodman666....statement aus dem hotshotstocks.....

09.01.07 08:28
...kommen die 2$ heute?!?:

Mon, Jan. 8, 2007 4:00pm ET Last Trade: $1.905 +0.155 per share +(8.86%)

CPNE opened at 1.77, and ranged between 1.75 - 1.92. Volume still strong at 678,331.

There was a window of opportunity to add to your position, as CPNE dipped slightly...hope you added to your position!

We knew CPNE would skyrocket! We said it here last week "Looking to see 2.00 soon!" Tomorrow will be the day!!!

We expect to see good things for Commercer Planet, as we believe they have an excellent plan and top shelf management. Keep this one in your portfolio for the long run!

euer goodman666  

214 Postings, 6644 Tage goodman666...ein paar comments aus dem amiland...

09.01.07 10:59
...konkret aus dem rg-forum:

Thedude....When a stock gets close to the 2.00 range, it does bring in a new bread of investor. These guys wouldn't touch a penny stock but at this range (2.00) it is different. Many of the penny guys have sold and moved back to the high risk/speculative stocks under 1.00.

Microcap Mutual funds may also start to look at CPNEs fundamentals and growth potential.

Remember, nothing goes straight up. We may bounce back and forth between 1.75 and 2.00 to weed out the weak hands.

Just pick up a few shares and put them away. If growth continues, we will hit the motherlode here.

Oh...We usually get news on Tues Mornings. Lets see what happens tomorrow.

Agree with $2 mark.

Critical to hit and stay above that mark. More and more investors will realize the true potential of this stock and we will see higher and higher prices all year.

I really think they have a real business that can grow for years to come and can reach 500M+ in market cap.

The best part is the fact that it only has 10M shares in float.

this company making 10 cents this qurater growing 50% to 100% a year.

on planet earth, these earnings in a stable country like usa, command peg 1 ...

0.1 * 4 *50 * .65 tax rate ---> target price of $13

actually, $13 is considered a bargain per hedgfund math i.e peg of 1

euer
goodman666  

16.01.07 11:34
...€ 4,60 als neues kz - lecker lecker....:

Wie erwartet hat sich die Aktie von Commerceplanet nach dem
steilen Anstieg zu Jahresbeginn erst einmal eine kleine Verschnaufpause gegönnt. Die Abschläge hielten sich aber in Grenzen. Schon bei nur leicht tieferen Kursen fanden sich sofort Käufer. Insofern sollte es nur eine Frage von wenigen Tagen zu sein bis die Aktie ein neues Jahreshoch und dann auch die Marke von zwei Dollar erreicht.

Die weiterhin extrem günstige Bewertung lässt viel Raum für deutliche Kurssteigerungen. Mittlerweile erwarte ich für dieses Jahr nicht mehr nur Kurse von über vier, sondern sogar von über sechs Dollar (umgerechnet 4,60 Euro). Hierfür müsste sich Commerceplanet vom aktuellen Niveau aus verdreifachen – kein Problem für diese "Ausnahme-Aktie".

na dann - lasst es laufen

euer
goodman666  

19.01.07 09:37
...neuer strategischer akt:

Commerce Planet Retains Merger and Acquisition Corporate Counsel

Commerce Planet

GOLETA, Calif., Jan 18/PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Commerce Planet, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CPNE - News) announced today that it has retained Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton, LLP as special corporate counsel to Commerce Planet Inc. Sheppard Mullin is a nationally recognized full service firm with nearly 500 lawyers in nine offices, including Los Angeles, New York and Washington D.C. C. Thomas Hopkins, a corporate partner and head of the firm’s merger and acquisition team has recently handled JAMDAT Mobile’s (Nasdaq:JMDT) initial public offering and subsequent merger with Electronic Arts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ERTS), Fastclick, Inc.’s initial public offering (Nasdaq: FSTC) and many other complex finance and merger and acquisition transactions.

Commerce Planet’s CEO, Michael Hill stated, “we are truly fortunate to have Sheppard Mullin working with our team at this time. We believe they possess the experience and capabilities that will help facilitate Commerce Planet’s continued growth.”

About Sheppard Mullin

Sheppard, Mullin, Ricther & Hampton LLP is a full service AmLaw 100 firm with 490 attorneys in nine offices located throughout California, New York and Washington, D.C. The firm’s California offices are located in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Century City, Orange County, Del Mar Heights and San Diego.  Sheppard Mullin provides legal expertise and counsel to U.S. and international clients in a wide range of practice areas, including Antitrust, Corporate and Securities; Entertainment, Media and Communications; Finance and Bankruptcy; Government Contracts; Intellectual Property; Labor and Employment; Litigation; Real Estate/Land Use; Tax/Employee Benefits; Trusts & Estates; and White Collar Defense. The firm was founded in 1927. To find out more about Sheppard Mullin, visit its website at www.sheppardmullin.com.

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6644 Tage goodman666...dazu ein kommentar von der microstockprofit seite...

19.01.07 09:39
Another Big Announcement for Commerce Planet?

It seems that Commerce Planet Inc. (OTCBB: CPNE) has something up its sleeve. After the announcement today that CPNE has retained Sheppard Mullin Richter and Hampton, LLP (http://www.sheppardmullin.com/) as special corporate counsel, we can only see big things brewing. With an A-list client base that now includes 55 of the Fortune 100 companies (money.cnn.com Fortune 500 Full List), Sheppard Mullin is not only a leader in its industry but also the perfect choice to take CPNE to the next level.

So what does all of this mean? The title of this release is the only thing we need to focus on. “Commerce Planet Retains Merger and Acquisition Corporate Counsel”. From there, let’s just build a case.

First a little about Sheppard Mullin … Sheppard, Mullin, Ricther and Hampton LLP is a full service AmLaw 100 firm with 490 attorneys in nine offices located across the United States. Sheppard Mullin provides legal expertise and counsel to U.S. and international clients in a wide range of practice areas, including Antitrust, Corporate and Securities; Entertainment, Media and Communications; Finance and Bankruptcy; Government Contracts; Intellectual Property; Labor and Employment; Litigation; Real Estate/Land Use; Tax/Employee Benefits; Trusts and Estates; and White Collar Defense.

There are quite a bit of services offered here. Commerce Planet was good enough to narrow things down for us… “Merger and Acquisition”.

There are quite a bit of services offered here. Commerce Planet was good enough to narrow things down for us… “Merger and Acquisition”.

With nearly 80 years of industry experience, Sheppard Mullin is well known for its ability to revolutionize client companies by organizing and executing a variety of essential tasks such as debt financing, mergers, acquisitions, and strategic alliances.

Now move on to Thomas Hopkins. The release states that Mr. Hopkins has handled “many complex finance and merger and acquisition transaction” and lists a few, including the Hopkins/Fastclick transaction in the Pacific Coast Business Times. It is one thing to hire Sheppard Mullin. It is quite another to enlist the services of Sheppard Mullins heavy hitting attorney, Thomas Hopkins - who just happens to be a pro at Merger and Acquisitions.

With a resume of client success stories at organizations such as Jamdat, now the mobile gaming division of Electronic Arts (Nasdaq: ERTS) which did nearly $3 billion in ’06 revenues with operating income of $325 as a whole, it is tough to bet against this well established market leader as it strives towards facilitating CPNE’s growth. Only time will tell, but from here it looks like CPNE’s new counsel may hold the key that unlocks the door to Tier-one revenue potential.

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6644 Tage goodman666...ein paar kommentare aus dem rb-forum....

19.01.07 12:07
...the dream goes on:

We continue to firm up our base....

Nice foundation building for our next move up. Support in the 1.78 to 1.84 range is building (13 dma at 1.76, 50 dma at 1.55).

No resistance in site, when she decides to run....

It wont be long now!

Have a great day all!!

Well......I thought CPNE would pull back to the 1.75 level and base there but I may be wrong.

This announcement may put a fire under CPNE's future potential. In an extremely week Technology market, CPNE is getting stronger.

I think we may just blow past the 2.00 level over the next few weeks and build a new trading range in 2.25 to 2.50 area.

12 months out.... 6.00 to 8.00 is my estimate.

My guess...

We blow past $2 we will head right on for $3. Base in the upper $2 to lower $3 range...IMHO

I am with you on the $8 estimate yearend 2007....

enjoy your weekend

euer
goodman666

214 Postings, 6644 Tage goodman666...schöne Ananlyse aus dem rb-forum...

22.01.07 08:32
...von einem kenner:

It seems that Commerce Planet Inc. (OTCBB: CPNE) has something up its sleeve. After the announcement today that CPNE has retained Sheppard Mullin Richter and Hampton, LLP (http://www.sheppardmullin.com/) as special corporate counsel, we can only see big things brewing. With an A-list client base that now includes 55 of the Fortune 100 companies (money.cnn.com Fortune 500 Full List), Sheppard Mullin is not only a leader in its industry but also the perfect choice to take CPNE to the next level.

So what does all of this mean? The title of this release is the only thing we need to focus on. “Commerce Planet Retains Merger and Acquisition Corporate Counsel”. From there, let’s just build a case.

First a little about Sheppard Mullin … Sheppard, Mullin, Ricther and Hampton LLP is a full service AmLaw 100 firm with 490 attorneys in nine offices located across the United States. Sheppard Mullin provides legal expertise and counsel to U.S. and international clients in a wide range of practice areas, including Antitrust, Corporate and Securities; Entertainment, Media and Communications; Finance and Bankruptcy; Government Contracts; Intellectual Property; Labor and Employment; Litigation; Real Estate/Land Use; Tax/Employee Benefits; Trusts and Estates; and White Collar Defense.

With nearly 80 years of industry experience, Sheppard Mullin is well known for its ability to revolutionize client companies by organizing and executing a variety of essential tasks such as debt financing, mergers, acquisitions, and strategic alliances.

Now move on to Thomas Hopkins. The release states that Mr. Hopkins has handled “many complex finance and merger and acquisition transaction” and lists a few, including the Hopkins/Fastclick transaction in the Pacific Coast Business Times. It is one thing to hire Sheppard Mullin. It is quite another to enlist the services of Sheppard Mullins heavy hitting attorney, Thomas Hopkins - who just happens to be a pro at Merger and Acquisitions.

With a resume of client success stories at organizations such as Jamdat, now the mobile gaming division of Electronic Arts (Nasdaq: ERTS) which did nearly $3 billion in ’06 revenues with operating income of $325 as a whole, it is tough to bet against this well established market leader as it strives towards facilitating CPNE’s growth. Only time will tell, but from here it looks like CPNE’s new counsel may hold the key that unlocks the door to Tier-one revenue potential.

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6644 Tage goodman666...schöne Analyse aus dem rb-forum...

31.01.07 14:26
...der planet ist ins rennen gekommen. da auf dem wo-forum genug deutsches gepostet wird, beschränke ich mich jetzt mal auf amiland-meinungen:

1. 100M Market Cap....Big milestone. EOM

2. Very impressive CPNE! I remember a lot of struggling at $1.50 area.

3. I SAID ABOUT THREE WEEKS AGO. EVEN THE GREEDY COULD NOT RUIN THIS STOCK. I'LL BET THE INVESTERS WHO TOOK THEIR CUT WEEKS AGO, WISH THEY COULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN

4. Great Move Today.......Congrats to all the Longs
However Something Seams to be Brewing!
What could it be?
a. Interaccurate.com website has some impressive applications available. Maybe Google wants to buy it.
b. A Merger or Acquisition Brewing?
c. We all know that the earnings will be 50 percent higher than last quarter.
Time Will Tell

5. Some Thoughts....

We all know that earnings are going to be great. CPNE has already experienced 3 quarters of growth in revenues and earnings. These quarters have convinced the non believers to be believers. The stock price didn't reflect the change in sentiment but the technicals did. The last 3 quarters price runups didn't have the conviction of accumulation and positive money flow as the one today did and those were after earnings were reported. Today's technical move showed strength with money flowing heavy into the stock. The money flow and accumulation in fact has been occuring steady and controlled for the last few weeks.

With all the PR's stating the progress of CPNE over the last months with there monthly record numbers IMHO make it a no brainer.

Anyway, the point is, I believe the stock is now pricing in what it is worth per the last earnings reported. That means we are just catching up to where we should had been anyway. IMHO this does not include the quarter to be reported. Blow out earnings today at a 25 multiple would have our stock price over $4.25.

Now, having proven the ability to grow revenues with the soon to be 4 quarters growth quarter over quarter I believe CPNE deserves a higher multiple, and my bet is the street will believe the same. That said after earnings IMHO the stock should be properly priced in the $6 to $8 range.

A wild card to this whole mix would be any news of an acquisition or merger. All bets are off at that point. With momentum, CPNE could continue to move upwards towards $10.

Technicals and base are solid as a rock. This is going to get fun!!!!

Today was just a taste of what soon is to come!!

Have a great evening all!

6. if you noticed I stated yesterday (post#814):
"A major breakthrough to $2.75-3.5 can take place at any given moment". A breakthrough happened exactly next day.
If you noticed the digits $2.75-3.5 were also indicated. I beleive that the above-noted price range will be reached prior to the next step of consolidation.

have fun

euer goodman666

214 Postings, 6644 Tage goodman666...schöne Analyse aus dem otc-journal...

31.01.07 14:27
Commerce Planet (OTC BB: CPNE) which blew through my target price today like a NASCAR driver at the finish line. What an awesome week- two core OTC Journal ideas making new all time highs and blowing through target prices. It's as good as it gets.

Commerce Planet Blows Through $2 To New All Time Highs

Something has changed, and I'm not exactly sure what it is. However, it is great for shareholders in CPNE. The stock blew through my $2 price target today on huge volume, and clearly someone has surfaced and wants this stock in a big way.

If you sold it, never look back at the great profit you took. Let someone else make the money from here. If you still have, do not sell all of. You might not want to sell any. Here's the chart:

The blue horizontal line you see at the top of the chart was this stock's previous all time high, set in February of 2005. I didn't want to go back that far because it were blur the current break out.

The stock made a new all time high today on a fairly big volume surge. Something seems to have happened with the supply side on this one. In the past, this level of volume would have been met with selling which has been well documented- perhaps over documented.

Today's action in the stock is technically huge, and sets the stage for yet higher levels.

If you are still holding this one I would not sell it. Something has changed. I don't know what, but the market sure seems to like it. I'm sure we'll find out what's going on at some point in the future.

What a week- PNWIF, now CPNE. Long term OTC Journal readers know I have stuck with this stock for almost three years now. I caught a lot of complaints when it fell apart in late '05 and into '06. Today's new all time high means you are making money no matter where you picked it up.

I was off by 30 days on my forecast the stock would trade to $2 in 2006, but better late than never. This stock is sweet vindication for the past. This stock was my #1 idea in 2006, and it's paying off big time now. If you still have it, hang in there until the smoke clears

euer goodman666  

05.02.07 13:49
...zum lesen und vor allem geniessen:

2/5/2007 7:00 AM ET News Release Index

Commerce Planet's Consumer Loyalty Group Sets New Record for Monthly Memberships; Fourth Consecutive Month of Order Growth

GOLETA, Calif., Feb 05, 2007 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ --

Commerce Planet, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CPNE) announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary, Consumer Loyalty Group, Inc. enrolled an all-time monthly record of 91,729 paid memberships for January 2007. This represented another astounding month- over-month increase in memberships from December of over 25% and over 90% from November.

Commerce Planet CEO Michael Hill stated, "our record order volume continued for the fourth consecutive month. It is clear that Commerce Planet is firing on all cylinders and that our performance is the strongest it has ever been. We believe our expansion into international markets, the launch of our new products, our Costa Rican call center and successful operation of Onlinesupplier.com continues to be the catalyst behind our growth. I look forward to releasing our annual 10-KSB earnings report in the later part of February and sharing how our recent growth should correspond to increased earnings per share. The public market is beginning to take notice of the Company's fundamental performance numbers and we hope this educated buying trend will continue to benefit our shareholders."

als menschenfreund hoffe ich auf viele investierte mitleser!

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6644 Tage goodman666...schöne voraussage aus dem otc-journal...

05.02.07 14:49
Is it a good time to buy?

In the 3rd qtr CPNE earned 7 cents. In the 4th quarter which will be out by the end of Feb, my estimate is 9 to 11 cents per share.

With a PE of 15 9 to 11 cents x 4 qtrs = 5.40 to 6.60 stock value
With a PE of 20 7.20 to 8.80 stock value

6 months out as growth continues we may be on the NASDAQ.

euer goodman666  

Seite: < 1 |
| 3 >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben