ES kommt noch schlimmer!

Seite 1 von 1
Neuester Beitrag: 07.02.01 22:48
Eröffnet am:07.02.01 19:49von: Banker 3Anzahl Beiträge:5
Neuester Beitrag:07.02.01 22:48von: EspritLeser gesamt:1.550
Forum:Börse Leser heute:2
Bewertet mit:

168 Postings, 8584 Tage Banker 3ES kommt noch schlimmer!

07.02.01 19:49
Tja ist der Satz noch erklärungsbedürftig?
Wir sehen momentan, das doch alle wieder einmal Unrecht hatten.
Von wegen Erholung, charttechnisch sah es ja bis vor wenigen Tagen nicht schlecht aus, aber die Charttechnik kann nichts gegen die Abflauende US Wirtschaft tun. Jetzt zeigt sich, wer wirlich ein besonener Anleger ist bzw war. Ich habe herbe Verluste hinnehmen müssen, habe aber inzwischen eingesehen, das der Bär für die nächste Zeit die Oberhand behalten wird.
Es bringt momentan nichts auf kurzfristige Erholungen zu setzen, da keine Trendumkehr in Sicht ist. Das einzige, was sich lohnen kann ist momentan auf Pennystocks am neuen Markt zu setzen bzw. Nasdaq. Hier sieht man, wie z.B. bei Let's buy it das Nachrichten ausreichen, wie wir können noch ein Jahr unser Geld verpulvern.

MFG banker3

3574 Postings, 8661 Tage zit1@banker 3

07.02.01 22:06
die zukünftige entwicklung der new economy börsen sehe ich genauso schwach wie du, doch zukünftig lohnende anlagen in pennystocks zu sehen finde ich extrem kurzsichtig³.
wie wäre es denn mal die gier zu zügeln, auf normalität zurückzuschalten und sich mit geringeren zukünftigen kurszuwächsen von soliden blue chips zufrieden zu geben?

gruß,
zit

892 Postings, 8708 Tage TamerJihr habt beide unrecht!! es ist noch nicht vorbei! o.T.

07.02.01 22:08

184 Postings, 8557 Tage boomerang18gut analysiert!

07.02.01 22:12
bis Ende März ist das kurzfristige Trading empfehlenswert! Ab so Ende März sollte man sich so langsam langfristig orientieren! BIS DAHIN sehen wir noch 2.200 Punkte beim NASDAQ! IM 3. und 4. QUARTAL GEHT ES BÄRENSTARK NACH OBEN!!!  

409 Postings, 8635 Tage EspritWo ich euch hier grad so les... da paßt folgendes:

07.02.01 22:48
Ein netter Artikel zu Stimmungs lage an der Wall Street.
"Die Trendwende kommt... nur wann, ja wann?"

"                   The Wall Street Uncertainty Principle

By James B. Stewart
                   February 6, 2001

PEOPLE ON WALL STREET can be so greedy
                   sometimes. Last week Alan Greenspan and the
                   Fed offered a second half-point rate cut and
                   said their bias favored more rate reductions.
                   Wall Street complained that it wasn't enough.
                   Then, when the unemployment rate came in
                   Friday at a larger-than-expected 4.2%, they
                   complained that wasn't enough either.

Fortunately, the rest of us aren't part of Wall
                   Street. A full-point drop in interest rates in a
                   single month is an aggressive move. Unless the
                   laws of economics have been repealed, it will
                   stimulate the economy and bolster consumer
                   confidence.

When? That's the question obsessing Wall
                   Street right now. And the answer is, no one
                   knows.

Let's call this the stock-market version of the
                   uncertainty principle: The more precisely we
                   measure the recent past, the murkier the future
                   becomes. This helps explain why a slew of quarterly earnings reports last week had no consistent impact on stock prices. Corning (GLW) reported terrific earnings but sowed panic in the fiber-optic sector when it lowered the bottom rung of the range of its projected earnings by a penny a share. No one seemed to notice that Corning simultaneously raised the upper rung by one cent. Not that either move makes much difference. Applied Materials (AMAT) warned about a sudden slowdown in the chip sector, but its stock gained. The chip slowdown is apparently old news.

No wonder so many people were waiting for the latest earnings from Cisco Systems (CSCO). Cisco Chief Executive John Chambers, traditionally an optimist, has been making increasingly cryptic remarks about prospects for the giant networking concern, a tech bellwether. After the market close Tuesday, Cisco reported earnings that fell a penny short of Wall Street's consensus — hardly a catastrophe, but still disappointing from a company that has beaten earnings estimates for 25 straight quarters. As for the future, Chambers said only that Cisco is "cautious" as a result of a "pause" in the U.S. economic expansion.
In other words, Chambers doesn't know what the future holds either.

This is disconcerting to a Wall Street that spends billions filtering a river of information for the one drop that will give it an edge. Perhaps some fact is out there right now that will tell us whether the economy will pick up in July, or September, or January of next year. But for the patient, long-term investor, I suggest that it doesn't really matter.

Uncertainty is, in fact, a boon to investors who don't treat their portfolios like a full-time job. We remain in an unusual environment where most stocks are far off their highs of a year ago, with interest rates sharply lower and declining, with the prospect of a tax cut, with oil prices declining and the dollar stable. What more could we want? With recent gains in the Nasdaq, I raised a modest amount of cash, but I remain almost fully invested, with an emphasis in my core areas of technology, financial services, pharmaceuticals and biotech. I have added some of my recent recommendations in basic industry, such as Tyco International (TYC)  and General Electric (GE), to take advantage of an economic upturn, whenever it comes. Unless there's a surprisingly big move up or down, I intend to ride out this period of uncertainty by taking a long winter's nap.
As usual, I am not predicting that the market will move either up or down in the short term. But long term, the trend of the stock market is to rise. At times like the present, when professional investors seem evenly split between bulls and bears, the odds favor being fully invested, or close to it."

Gute Nacht!
Esprit
:)

Antwort einfügen - nach oben