Neuester Beitrag: 23.08.06 19:01
Eröffnet am:07.08.06 13:51von: Spider.MikeAnzahl Beiträge:6
Neuester Beitrag:23.08.06 19:01von: Spider.MikeLeser gesamt:468
Forum: Leser heute:2
Bewertet mit:

0 Postings, 6554 Tage Spider.MikeSpread Trading

07.08.06 13:51
Hey all,

I'm trading German bund futures and thinking about something new: trading spreads. Any spread traders here?

Cheers,
Mike  

1 Posting, 6556 Tage Tom_BWhat kind of spreads?

07.08.06 18:41
Hey Spider-Mike,

What kind of spreads do you trade? Calendar? Market?

cya

Tom  

0 Postings, 6554 Tage Spider.MikeSpread Trading

18.08.06 17:17
Hey Tom,

By now I don't trade any spreads but I think of a beginning. Do you have any suggestions?

I thought of trading spreads on 10Y bonds vs. German bunds or ES vs. FDAX maybe. Although I won't quit trading U.S. markets the Eurex seems to be a big player. I've read it is the top banana world wide. Why not give a try?

Cheers,
Mike  

0 Postings, 6554 Tage ShoutaSpreads with bunds

21.08.06 10:14
Hello all,

I beg your pardon for me to interfere your colloquy. By now I'm just trading plain-vanilla German bunds and wonder how you will trade spreads with U.S. bonds. Can you please give an example?

Thanks a lot for your kindness!

Kind regards,

Shouta  

1 Posting, 6556 Tage Tom_BSpreads

21.08.06 17:30
Hey Shouta and all,

Are you super polite or super snotty? Why are you apologizing all the time? Get to the point here... no offence!

Ok, back to the story. Sometimes I've traded calender spreads already. But I don't have any experience in trading market spreads. Maybe you can report your first results here?

cya

Tom  

0 Postings, 6554 Tage Spider.Mikeinterim report

23.08.06 19:01
Hey Tom, Relax!!

Maybe not all are coarse like you are (and maybe I am). Let him keep his style! I like it btw.

Hey @ all,

I've just bought T-bonds vs. German bunds (and vice versa) and just earned (and lost) while the spread between these contracts changed. Therefore, it was no matter whether the money market dropped or kicked ass. However, the difference (spread) of both futures changed and I was to bet in which direction.

To be honest, I lost money but I guess I have to get into it before I can get my piece of the action.

Cheers,

Mike

Antwort einfügen - nach oben