2756 Postings, 7757 Tage rapidoan OTC auch nicht viel gerissen,0,58$=0,47€

15.07.04 23:56
mit 118k,in F 29k.Werde Kurs weiter verfolgen,aber kaufen immo noch
nicht.
rapido  

521 Postings, 7395 Tage zacc@rapido, liest du hier:

16.07.04 11:24
Posted at INVESTORSHUB by PIRANHAS2, 7/15/2004:

Was playing with some #'s... Am I close?

example: 1,000 boe/d; 340 operating days (25 off days for misc. reasons) oil price @ $40.00 a barrel less royalties @ 19% and production cost @ $4.00 a barrel.

Annually: 340,000 barrels x $40.00 = $13,600,000 - $2,584,000 (19%) = $11,016000 - $1,360,000 ($4.00) = $9,656,000 cash flow.

cash flow divided by shares = a share price of .201

The avg stock in this sector has a multiple of 16-17. making the value at 1,000 boe/d @ $3.20-3.42 per share.

ST is producing 35% of that right now putting the value around $1.12-1.20 per share, not considering a spec. value including reserve #'s.

I believe ST deserves 2 bucks a share... IMO

Und was meinste? Ich denke an nachlegen heute bevor 16:00 Uhr.
Ölmaus, gibts dich noch?

Gruß,
ZACC

521 Postings, 7395 Tage zacchab mal vorsichtig

16.07.04 12:26
zu 0,47 € nachgelegt...ariva.de
Gruß,
ZACC  

967 Postings, 8298 Tage HAMSIHallo Zacc & Rapido!

16.07.04 12:39
Auch ich habe mal vorgestern 3000 Aktien zu 0,44 € gekauft. Mal sehen was passieren
wird. Nur leider beobachte ich immerwieder eher Verkäufe als Käufe. Ich kann leider
nicht mir erklären, warum Verkäufe getätigt werden? Diese kann absichtlich gedrückt werden, damit man dann große Pakete günstig erhält oder die Firma ist wirklich ein Schrott! Habe auch keinen Bock länger Zeit zu investieren. Das lohnt sich nicht für 3000 Aktien!
HAMSI

2756 Postings, 7757 Tage rapidohält sich,OTC 0,59$=0,474€

16.07.04 23:15
wieder knapp 118k.Heute gabs in Berlin noch einen Umsatz zu 0,44,
sonst 0,46 und 0,47,na immerhin,von 0,40 sind wir wieder ein Stück weg.
Hi HAMSI und zacc,ich hoffe,Euer Mut wird belohnt,bisher bin ich immer
bei positiven news eingestiegen und habs auch immer bereut.Diesmal(noch
nicht,hab kein cash),nehmts als Kontraindikator.
Die Verkäufe sind nicht mehr die großen Pakete von 20 oder 50k,aber trotzdem
bedenklich.
Würde gerne von 3$-noch besser € pro Aktie träumen,aber diesen Traum hatte
ich vor einem knappen Jahr auch schon,wurde zum Trauma,weil ich zu lange an
den Aktien festgehalten habe.Wäre ich im September ausgestiegen,hätte ich
300% nach einem Monat gehabt.So what,ich denke,bin am Montag auch dabei.
Schönes Wochenende.
rapido  

967 Postings, 8298 Tage HAMSIDrei Gründe!

19.07.04 09:36
warum ich eingestiegen bin.
1. Der Kurs wurde schon extrem gebeutelt, ohne negativen Nachrichten (Betrugsvorwurf)!
2. Ölpreis wieder hoch!
3. 1.300 Euro bei Totalverlust kann ich ertragen (statistisch eher unwahrscheinlich)!

Also warum soll die Aktie mal nicht wieder 20-50% gutmachen?

HAMSI

8268 Postings, 8263 Tage gvz1Aber nicht wieder den ganzen Tag jammern.@HAMSI o. T.

19.07.04 10:09

967 Postings, 8298 Tage HAMSIHallo gvz!

19.07.04 10:38
Na gut. Ich werde nicht jammern. GVZ diesmal habe ich eher freiwillig gekauft und
nicht fälschlicherweise und deshalb werde ich auch nicht jammern.
Ich bin positiv gestimmt diesmal ...
HAMSI  

521 Postings, 7395 Tage zaccvierter Plus-Tag in Folge,

19.07.04 14:32

hier die wichtigsten Postings aus dem Investershub-Board, die Jungs dort sind auf Zack (äh...ich mein jetzt nicht "ZACC")/ habe leider keine Zeit für solche umfangreichen researches, aber darum sind wir ja auch füreinander da, gell? ariva.de Die Postings sind übrigens alle aus der letzten Woche:

Belmondan, Here's post 1072, 1083 & 1106...

Received a return call from IR...

More news is coming out, just waiting for approval from the attorneys.

Positive points of interest.

Currently 350 boe/d net

Conservatively add 200 boe/d net for Teepee creek

That puts us at 550 boe/d net

Not counting McLeod's compression problem rectified or the 2nd
Teepee Creek well results.

We're looking at 700 boe/d conservatively, not even counting the rest of Gordondale's projects.
--------------------------------------------------

example: 1,000 boe/d; 340 operating days (25 off days for misc. reasons) oil price @ $40.00 a barrel less royalties @ 19% and production cost @ $4.00 a barrel.

Annually: 340,000 barrels x $40.00 = $13,600,000 - $2,584,000 (19%) = $11,016000 - $1,360,000 ($4.00) = $9,656,000 cash flow.

The avg stock in this sector has a multiple of 16-17. making the value at 1,000 boe/d @ $3.20-3.42 per share.

ST is producing 35% of that right now putting the value around $1.12-1.20 per share, not considering a spec. value including reserve #'s.

San Telmo Energy (STUOF: OTCBB, $0.60) has, admittedly, been a big disappointment. I’ve gotten several inquiries from subscribers on this matter alone.

I spoke with one of the directors today, and expect to speak with the president next week.

The two biggest problems with the company, as I see it, are poor communication skills and bad luck at the wellhead.

As for the communication part, I think that problem will solve itself. As I’ve mentioned before, I don’t think the company has been doing a good job of communicating with its shareholders on what’s been happening.

Case in point is the trouble the company had with its Mcleod well. Most of these problems are technical in nature and are easily remedied through a variety of means. But if shareholders don’t know this, they’re likely to head for the exits.

On the plus side, and it’s a huge plus, the company is now generating cash from production. Further, they’re now able to fund further exploration internally, without having to dilute the shareholder base through financings.

I expect cash flow to increase over the next 2-3 months on the basis of increased production from existing wells. Add in development and new discoveries, and things look pretty good for ST.

In short, the company stays on the list as a buy.

I’ll have another update next week, after speaking with management.

At the time, a target price of 3.00 a share, was just that, a target... based on test results and spec. value.

If McLeod wasn't delayed and compression not a problem, with everything going on now, we would be sitting on $2.+ per share. IMO... It's been twice in that vicinity twice before.

You sound a little disgruntled and sarcastic. Mt best advice to you is do your own due-dilligence and try not to blame anyone else if things don't go your way.

p.s... We know ST is producing 350 boe/d... Fact

We know the compression problem is being rectified... FACT

We know compression will increase production approx 31/2 times...FACT

We know that Teepee creek was a score and it's not a matter if TP #2 ia a score, we know it already is. We just don't know how much the test results will show... FACT

Gordondale was a hit. Land was purchased adjacent to it. Several prospects have been found...FACT

p.s.s... See, now doesn't that feel better? When you do your
DD, it just makes you feel all light and fluffy inside...

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT...

Gruß,

ZACC

521 Postings, 7395 Tage zaccservus ollemitainond,

19.07.04 14:34
Belmondan, Here's post 1072, 1083 & 1106...

Received a return call from IR...

More news is coming out, just waiting for approval from the attorneys.

Positive points of interest.

Currently 350 boe/d net

Conservatively add 200 boe/d net for Teepee creek

That puts us at 550 boe/d net

Not counting McLeod's compression problem rectified or the 2nd
Teepee Creek well results.

We're looking at 700 boe/d conservatively, not even counting the rest of Gordondale's projects.

San Telmo Energy (STUOF: OTCBB, $0.60) has, admittedly, been a big disappointment. I’ve gotten several inquiries from subscribers on this matter alone.

I spoke with one of the directors today, and expect to speak with the president next week.

The two biggest problems with the company, as I see it, are poor communication skills and bad luck at the wellhead.

As for the communication part, I think that problem will solve itself. As I’ve mentioned before, I don’t think the company has been doing a good job of communicating with its shareholders on what’s been happening.

Case in point is the trouble the company had with its Mcleod well. Most of these problems are technical in nature and are easily remedied through a variety of means. But if shareholders don’t know this, they’re likely to head for the exits.

On the plus side, and it’s a huge plus, the company is now generating cash from production. Further, they’re now able to fund further exploration internally, without having to dilute the shareholder base through financings.

I expect cash flow to increase over the next 2-3 months on the basis of increased production from existing wells. Add in development and new discoveries, and things look pretty good for ST.

In short, the company stays on the list as a buy.

I’ll have another update next week, after speaking with management.

At the time, a target price of 3.00 a share, was just that, a target... based on test results and spec. value.

If McLeod wasn't delayed and compression not a problem, with everything going on now, we would be sitting on $2.+ per share. IMO... It's been twice in that vicinity twice before.

You sound a little disgruntled and sarcastic. Mt best advice to you is do your own due-dilligence and try not to blame anyone else if things don't go your way.

p.s... We know ST is producing 350 boe/d... Fact

We know the compression problem is being rectified... FACT
vier PLustage in Folge/ hier ein paar interessante Postings aus INvestorshub der letzten Woche:

We know compression will increase production approx 31/2 times...FACT

We know that Teepee creek was a score and it's not a matter if TP #2 ia a score, we know it already is. We just don't know how much the test results will show... FACT

Gordondale was a hit. Land was purchased adjacent to it. Several prospects have been found...FACT

p.s.s... See, now doesn't that feel better? When you do your
DD, it just makes you feel all light and fluffy inside...

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT,

Gruß,
ZACC

521 Postings, 7395 Tage zaccservus ollemitainond,

19.07.04 14:38
Belmondan, Here's post 1072, 1083 & 1106...Received a return call from IR...More news is coming out, just waiting for approval from the attorneys.Positive points of interest.Currently 350 boe/d netConservatively add 200 boe/d net for Teepee creek That puts us at 550 boe/d netNot counting McLeod's compression problem rectified or the 2ndTeepee Creek well results.We're looking at 700 boe/d conservatively, not even counting the rest of Gordondale's projects.--------------------------------------------------Was playing with some #'s... Am I close?example: 1,000 boe/d; 340 operating days (25 off days for misc. reasons) oil price @ $40.00 a barrel less royalties @ 19% and production cost @ $4.00 a barrel. Annually: 340,000 barrels x $40.00 = $13,600,000 - $2,584,000 (19%) = $11,016000 - $1,360,000 ($4.00) = $9,656,000 cash flow. cash flow divided by shares = a share price of .201 The avg stock in this sector has a multiple of 16-17. making the value at 1,000 boe/d @ $3.20-3.42 per share. ST is producing 35% of that right now putting the value around $1.12-1.20 per share, not considering a spec. value including reserve #'s. I believe ST deserves 2 bucks a share... IMO-------------------------------------------------- San Telmo Energy (STUOF: OTCBB, $0.60) has, admittedly, been a big disappointment. I’ve gotten several inquiries from subscribers on this matter alone. I spoke with one of the directors today, and expect to speak with the president next week. The two biggest problems with the company, as I see it, are poor communication skills and bad luck at the wellhead. As for the communication part, I think that problem will solve itself. As I’ve mentioned before, I don’t think the company has been doing a good job of communicating with its shareholders on what’s been happening. Case in point is the trouble the company had with its Mcleod well. Most of these problems are technical in nature and are easily remedied through a variety of means. But if shareholders don’t know this, they’re likely to head for the exits. On the plus side, and it’s a huge plus, the company is now generating cash from production. Further, they’re now able to fund further exploration internally, without having to dilute the shareholder base through financings. I expect cash flow to increase over the next 2-3 months on the basis of increased production from existing wells. Add in development and new discoveries, and things look pretty good for ST. In short, the company stays on the list as a buy. I’ll have another update next week, after speaking with management.--------------------------------------------------At the time, a target price of 3.00 a share, was just that, a target... based on test results and spec. value.If McLeod wasn't delayed and compression not a problem, with everything going on now, we would be sitting on $2.+ per share. IMO... It's been twice in that vicinity twice before.You sound a little disgruntled and sarcastic. Mt best advice to you is do your own due-dilligence and try not to blame anyone else if things don't go your way.p.s... We know ST is producing 350 boe/d... Fact We know the compression problem is being rectified... FACT vier PLustage in Folge/ hier ein paar interessante Postings aus INvestorshub der letzten Woche:We know compression will increase production approx 31/2 times...FACT We know that Teepee creek was a score and it's not a matter if TP #2 ia a score, we know it already is. We just don't know how much the test results will show... FACT Gordondale was a hit. Land was purchased adjacent to it. Several prospects have been found...FACT p.s.s... See, now doesn't that feel better? When you do your DD, it just makes you feel all light and fluffy inside...SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT,Gruß,ZACC  

8268 Postings, 8263 Tage gvz1Geht auch in einer anderen Sprache?

19.07.04 15:01
z.B. Chinesisch? Oder wenn`s nicht zuviele Umstände macht in DEUTSCH!!  

521 Postings, 7395 Tage zaccsorry,

19.07.04 15:38
aus Versehen 3mal eingefügt, naja jedenfalls seit ihr jetzt gut informiert :-)
@gvz1: sorry, hab keinen gescheiten Translator/ kurz gesagt:

- hard facts (harte Fakten): STUOF schreibt schwarze Zahlen, also nix mit cashburn    
 BAIANO!/ Behebung der Kompressor-Probleme stehen in kürze an. dass wird die
 Förderrate auf dem McLeod-Feld um das 3 1/2 fache erhöhen (und damit den Cash-
 Zufluss!/ TEEPEE CREEK und GORDONDALE sind auch erfolgreich abgeteuft.

- mehr news kommen in Kürze (Aussage vom IR/ wann???)
- "fairer Wert" von einem Investorshub-Member auf ca. 2$ geschätzt
 (grober Rechenansatz)

Gruß,
ZACC  

7 Postings, 7256 Tage baianokein cash-burn, sondern cash-earn

19.07.04 22:22
Wenn das alles so stimmt, müßten doch jetzt alle kaufen bis der Arzt kommt.
Wer verkauft denn da noch - wie auch heute immer noch geschehen?
Besonders die Großen haben doch mit dem gestiegenen Ölpreis pralle Kriegskassen. Und damit kann man doch so einen vielversprechenden Pennystock mit links einsacken. Aber ich versuche mal an das Gute zu glauben - ich werde auch noch mal nachlegen.

Grüße

Baiano  

967 Postings, 8298 Tage HAMSINa das Ganze ist aber

20.07.04 12:18
echt verwunderlich. Der Kurs in D wird eher negativ gesehen, Obwohl man
davon ausgehen kann, dass der erste Kurs bei 0,60$ (0,48€) starten wird,
gibt es für diese Aktie keine Käufer. Ich hoffe, dass da hinter nix betrügerisches
steht... Auf die Nachrichten haben auch die Investoren nicht reagiert...
HAMSI  

2756 Postings, 7757 Tage rapido0,58$=0,47€ SK OTC,ja HAMSI

21.07.04 01:11
das ist nicht der große RUN mit 9ooo gehandelten Aktien,ich denke,der
Anstieg von 0,40 auf 0,50(ist Realität,sind 25%+!!)wird schon wieder von
der nächsten Konsolidierung heimgesucht.
Und das alles bei mickeymouseumsätzen.
UND was soll jetzt noch an guten news kommen? Die Karten liegen auf dem
Tisch.(wenn alles so stimmt)
rapido  

521 Postings, 7395 Tage zacclieber ist mir ein

21.07.04 10:28
stetiger Kursanstieg mit Konsolidierung (kennst du ne Aktie, die 10 Tage am Stück steigt???) als so ne +40% - Rally, wie wir sie so oft bei STUOF gesehen haben/ anschließend wieder -50%. Das, was im Moment läuft, ist für einen nachhaltigen Kursanstieg wesentlich gesünder (ich hätts auch gerne gesehen, wenn die 0,60 $ gehalten hätten).
Klar, die Fakten liegen auf dem Tisch und es gibt nichts Negatives daran. Die nächste news kann z.B. sein, dass die Mcleod Kompressorprobleme gelöst sind und die Förderraten hier um 350% ansteigen, wie in der Pressemitteilung angekündigt.
Das einzig negative ist hier, dass STOUF an der OTCBB gehandelt wird und dass unklar ist, ob hier "nackt geshorted" wird. Den Kursverfall erkläre ich mir in das immer noch mangelnde Vertrauen mancher Anleger, die immer noch diese Dombrowski-Geschichten in den Knochen haben.
Aber wer weiß schon nichts genaues... :-)

Bin so frei, bleib dabei.
Gruß,
ZACC  

967 Postings, 8298 Tage HAMSIHallo Zacc

21.07.04 12:25
heisst das, dass Du keine Aktien mehr davon hast? Ich halte diese noch...
HAMSI  

2756 Postings, 7757 Tage rapidosoll: 0,65 ist: 0,45 o. T.

21.07.04 15:14

521 Postings, 7395 Tage zacc@rapido,

21.07.04 16:02
hast du leider falsch verstanden: ich bleib dabei heißt, dass ich halte/ mein durchschnitt liegt bei 0,82 €/ aber nicht nur deswegen ;-)
Gruß,
ZACC  

967 Postings, 8298 Tage HAMSIac so ...

21.07.04 17:06
Oh man. Dann drücken wir gemeinsam die Daumen, dass es richtig nach oben geht :-))

HAMSI  

7 Postings, 7256 Tage baianowohl dem, der halten kann...

26.07.04 22:58
Hat´s hier eigentlich allen die Sprache verschlagen? So eine lange Funkstille hat´s ja lange nicht gegeben. Nicht mal ne anständige Durchhalteparole gibt´s hier. Oder sollte hier tatsächlich schon alles gesagt sein?
Gibt´s denn wenigstens was neues in Bezug auf die Druckprobleme?

Grüße an alle

Baiano  

521 Postings, 7395 Tage zacc@baiano,

27.07.04 10:04
hatte gestern mittag schlechtes Gefühl mit STUOF und habe sie vertickert (alle), obwoghl ich hier mit 40% in der Kreide stehe. Bei Investorshub wurde von eindeutigen Verkaufssignalen gesprochen (charttechnisch)/ mein Gefühl hat sich wohl gestern bestätigt (-10%). Ich glaube, die gehen noch deutlich unter 0,50 $, dann evt. wieder rein.
Wirf mal einen Blick auf Lalo Ventures (WKN 894000)im thread von QUADSAN, hört sich interessant an/ ist im Moment aussichtsreicher als STUOF.
Gruß,
ZACC

967 Postings, 8298 Tage HAMSIHallo Jungs!

27.07.04 10:37
auch ich hatte alle verkauft und das bei 0,48€ (KK bei 0,44€). Wie Zacc hatte
auch ich ein schlechtes Gefühl und habe die Gewinne mitgenommen!

HAMSI  

967 Postings, 8298 Tage HAMSIZu San Telmo

27.07.04 13:30
Wir haben hier sehr viele Infos zusammengelegt, aber keiner weiss, ob diese
auch wahr oder falsch sind. Daher habe ich Swiss-Finance-Report Firma angerufen und
mich mit denen unterhalten (Diese Firma hatte damals die Aktie bei 1,3Euro zum
spekulativen Kauf empfohlen). Und er meinte, dass diese Aktie einfach unterbewertet
sei. Ich fragte ihn, ob er jemals bei der Firma war? Und? Er antwortet mit NEIN!
Er meinte, er habe aktuelle Reports und ich solle ihm eine mail schicken und er würde
mir dann diese schicken. Und? NIX bekommen natürlich. Man? Was soll ich von diesen
Analysten halten?

HAMSI  

Seite: < 1 | ... | 9 | 10 | 11 |
| 13 | 14 | 15 | ... 16  >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben