Neuester Beitrag:22.12.21 19:47von: wallanderLeser gesamt:678.691
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:48
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | ... | 244 | 245 |
| 247 | 248 | ... 259  >  

1541 Postings, 4580 Tage snowhoverist doch

30.04.15 14:59
prima and.kort.

du bist mein held. toller kerl. und so umgänglich.  

9308 Postings, 4279 Tage Achilles1snowi

30.04.15 17:05
gut Ding braucht Weile, aber du kannst schon mal langsam anfangen dich zu freuen :)  

9308 Postings, 4279 Tage Achilles1And.Kort

30.04.15 17:11
bin ja mal auf die Gesichter gespannt, wenn der 10-k endlich da ist...entspannt zurück lehnen und schmunzeln heißt die Devise bis der Handel in Berlin auch wieder eröffnet..  

9308 Postings, 4279 Tage Achilles1History

30.04.15 17:14

51 Postings, 4600 Tage instinctMAnd.Kort

30.04.15 17:23
was stand denn in der eMail drin? Kannst du die Korrespondenz mit Sneller mal posten oder per PN schicken?  

628 Postings, 4171 Tage And.KortinstinctM

30.04.15 17:50
Wie schon gesagt, die Mühe müsst ihr euch schon selber machen um auf dem
laufenden zu sein. Wird so oder so hier alles nur schlecht geredet.
Kannst ja mal dein Glück ausprobieren, vielleicht Antwortet er dir ja.

vsneller@verityfarms.com  

51 Postings, 4600 Tage instinctMVerity

30.04.15 19:16
Verity soll meiner Meinung nach lieber an den Fillings arbeiten. Habe ihm vor paar Wochen schonmal geschrieben. Als Antwort kam, dass mit Hochdruck dran gearbeitet wird. Falls du was neues hast kannst du es mir ja gerne per PN schicken. Ich will ihm nicht ständig schreiben. Die Zeit die er für die Beantwortung der Fragen, im Rahmen des rechtlich möglichen, braucht soll er lieber für die Fillings investieren.  

628 Postings, 4171 Tage And.KortLaß dich

30.04.15 19:59
überraschen.  

1246 Postings, 6335 Tage Albert61And.Kort:

01.05.15 19:27
und dann stell mal eine Mail von Mr.Sneller rein,die zerfleichen dich.Deshalb habe ich auch nie auf deine Aufforderung geantwortet oder reagiert, eine Mail reinzustellen.  

628 Postings, 4171 Tage And.Kort10-K erscheint

01.05.15 22:54
diesen Monat mit einigen sehr großen Überraschungen über den Verlauf der Firma.  

628 Postings, 4171 Tage And.KortHier die überraschung

02.05.15 00:07
After unforeseen delays, we expect that the accountants and Auditors  should complete the 10-K  before the end of the month.

The investors do not understand the battle I have been fighting with the former owner of Verity Farms since I was appointed President of Verity Farms LLC.  We are now finding out Mr. Duane Spader needed and used Verity Farms as a tax write off and has recently come to me and the other board member telling us we need to resign so that he can take the company over and close down the public side with no regard for shareholders.  

He knows we are uncovering the dead bodies one by one that will eventually jeopardize his reputation and, potentially, his freedom.. When Mr. Spader had almost total control over the private company and initially set up the public company, he awarded himself a ridiculous amount of shares for himself--an allocation of more than 300% than the next largest shareholder/founder. There is debt on the company's books that we cannot account for--but the supposed debt is still there. There were significant economic decisions made solely by Mr. Spader that benefited himself and harmed the company.  The list goes on and on.

In addition, Mr. Spader has been subversively opposing our attempts to move this company forward at every turn.   We have discovered that Mr. Spader is setting up a competitive  company down in Georgia which is in violation of the non-compete/ nondisclosure agreement he signed. We have informed Mr. Spader that competing with the company is against the best interests of the company and its shareholders but he makes it pretty clear that his self interest is more important to him (even though he is a VRTY shareholder).

Without the need to fight Mr. Spader at every turn, this company would be expanding and building shareholder value.

Mr. Kamolvathin was terminated because he was about to expose Mr. Spader's activities and because of my opposition to Mr. Spader's activities I am also at risk of losing my job.

Mr White, the former CEO who knew Mr. Spader for many years, became fearful of his liability representing the company because of Mr. Spader's insistence on how he wanted things done and what his intentions,  were resulting in Mr. White's resignation, as Mr. Spader opposed him at every turn.

I am doing everything within my power to move things forward as I have my whole life in this company as well as my life savings and am going to continue to fight for all of you and for good safe global food production.

I can only apologize for the lack of communications since I have had to assume the role of CEO as well as President of Verity Farms, but I saw no reason to keep paying and IR firm a monthly retainer when we were not a reporting company and felt it my responsibility to conserve money for the purchase of product during the busy spring season which we are now in as it takes a large amount of capital to purchase product for resale.

I take very serious my fiduciary responsibility to the investors that have put their hard earned money into this company and will continue to fight to protect you all. I have been cautioned by other IR people to not send this kind of information out, but the investors have a right to know what the problem is and has been all along and I will do so even at the risk of being sued and taken to court and losing everything I have worked for my whole life.

I personally believe that if we can get beyond the interference posed by Mr. Spader, Verity will have a great future and shareholders will be rewarded for their belief in our business plan and corporate mission.

For me this is not about the money.  It is deeply personal based on ethics and doing the "right thing".

Verlyn Sneller  

353 Postings, 5111 Tage ulmadiWas nun ???

02.05.15 10:41
Was ist die Wahrheit? Leider ist dieser Bericht nicht mit Fakten bekräftigt. Obwohl ich kein Lotto oder in der Lotterie mitmache, komme ich mir bei Verity so vor - na ja, war eh alles recht vage. Bisher habe ich mich auf die Personen gestützt - und wurde wieder mal getäuscht? Da fällt mir auch die Biberweisheit ein: "Verlass dich nicht auf deinen eigenen Verstand ... und auf Menschen". Werde meine Aktien dennoch halten - bleibt ja wohl nichts anderes übrig. Bei dem Kurs. Oder sehen wir noch den Cent?

Fragen: Wer ist denn dieser Sneller? Wo kommt er her? Wer hat denn das Sagen bei Verity? Wo ist der Aufsichtsrat? Und ... und ... und...  

Optionen

1541 Postings, 4580 Tage snowhovermir fehlt die

03.05.15 20:00
logik. auch im ihub gesagt. warum sollte sich spader in das eigene Fleisch schneiden.... ? hat ein Ar.... voll an Aktien und macht dann so Dinger. Gerade wenn er NUR an sich denken sollten.... ein guter Aktienkurs macht SEINE Taschen voll...........  

628 Postings, 4171 Tage And.KortHab Sneller mal eine

03.05.15 21:17
Anfrage geschickt, wie hoch der Schaden ist.
Zu mindestens ist die Überraschung geglückt.
Alle sind frustriert und keiner postet mehr ob positiv oder negativ
Aus dem NT hätte ich mehr erwartet.  

1246 Postings, 6335 Tage Albert61vieleicht so?

04.05.15 08:58
Spader für sich?

Spader macht eine eigene Firma mit der selben Ausrichtung wie Verity auf.Da er ja wie bekannt , bei Wandlung ,die Aktienmehrzahl hat und es ihm gelingen würde die Firma wieder zu übernehmen,er Verity von der Börse nimmt.Er könnte auch die Verlustvorträge nebst der ganzen Kunden ,der Produkte und Patente mit in seine neue Firma übernehmen.Ob das eine Erklärung ist?Ich könnte es mir so vorstellen,da er ja wie jetzt bekannt Verity schon als Steuerabschreibung eingeplant hat.Sein gebaren um Verity zeigen ja nun dann eindeutig,die Ausführungen von Mr. Sneller. Auch die ganzen Umbesetzungen bekommen jetzt einen Sinn.Gruß Albert61  

628 Postings, 4171 Tage And.KortMail von Verity Verlyn Sneller

05.05.15 18:50
I need to be cautious with my reply as there are a number of things that need explaining.
 First of all we are still under a non-disclosure agreement with the first company that we wanted to buy over a year ago, so I cannot mention names.  That acquisition which we had the investor money for would have given us 4 times the income as last year and the 2nd part of that same deal would have potentially added the same amount and had the potential to essentially remove all our debt in a few years.
 The second large deal that has also recently been defeated had according to our past CEO Mr. White would have provided us with 25 million in income over the next 5 years with very good profit margins.
 I can only guess how positively just one of these deals would have affected the stock and the bottom line of YOUR company.
 I work for the company, but you the share holders are the owners and it makes me sick to see what greed can do.
 This company has so many things on the cutting edge of agriculture that I cannot reveal right now and somehow I have to figure out how to keep the major share holder from shutting down the company which he told myself and the other board member he was intending to do.
 I have been told by many people to AUDIT THE DEBT and that would definitely uncover the bodies related to some of the self dealing that seems to be in question and has been brought to light by people much smarter than myself.
 I am concerned about doing that because of the cost involved even though it may reveal many things in question.

06.05.15 19:01
was hab ich gesagt?So auch eingetreten!Gruß Albert61  

11.05.15 19:49
und schon etwas NEUES?  

1246 Postings, 6335 Tage Albert61Nein?

11.05.15 20:09
Auch ein Beweis,es geht weiter. http://earthelementsvf.com/Gruß Albert61  

628 Postings, 4171 Tage And.KortNimm aus deinem Link /Gruß raus

11.05.15 20:59
ansonsten meldet der Link Error.

Habe Sneller keine Mail mehr geschrieben, da seine Aussage war, 10-K
erscheint diesen Monat. Mehr als abwarten können wir nicht.  

1246 Postings, 6335 Tage Albert61Ach Herr je!

12.05.15 08:28

1246 Postings, 6335 Tage Albert61The Revolution Is In Your Head - And It's Green

18.05.15 18:11
und da ist nun mal ein Mr. Spader nicht der für den wir ihn gehalten haben.Jeder verfolgt im Leben so seine Ziele und manche sind dabei nicht fair,so auch unser Mr.S
Wenn ich sehe das man sich durch eine Abzocke sanieren will,schwillt mir der Kamm.
Nichts anderes ist es,was hier zum Kurssturtz geführt hat.Verity ist so gut ,dass ohne die Einflüsse eines gewissen Herrn wir wo ganz anders stehen würden.Nun sind viele dabei den Schaden zu begrenzen.Auch dieser Link gehört dazu.
http://www.worldtruth.org/blog/1915/...-your-head-and-it-039-s-green/       ich hoffe man macht sich mal die Mühe bis zum Schluß zu lesen.Gruß Albert61  

1246 Postings, 6335 Tage Albert61Agricultural Irrigation Systems Mountain Home ID

21.05.15 15:35

Veröffentlicht am 20.05.2015

Living Water Works is your agricultural irrigation systems company in Mountain Home, Idaho. livingwaterworks.com Foremost, we are a national company that engineers and builds water revitalization systems; from small to large irrigation and industrial applications. In addition, Living Water Works is a distribution company for Verity Water units for the home and business use. We introduce you to a patented science that uses quantum physics to ignite the power of water. Your body is made up of 90% water according to recent studies so the most important calculation for the preservation of your health is the quality of your water. When water is transformed from hard water or toxic water, or dead water to “living water” it becomes highly bioavailable to the cells of your body. We offer a 90 day satisfaction guarantee and a 2 year guarantee for replacement of the device due to faulty workmanship. There are no parts that need replacing. For large irrigation systems and industrial applications we offer a 1 year satisfaction guarantee. We provide service to our customers in the area of Mountain Home, Idaho.  

1246 Postings, 6335 Tage Albert61Verity bei FIELD DAY 2015

21.05.15 18:16

1246 Postings, 6335 Tage Albert61verity ohne !

21.05.15 19:25
Später wird eine Bereicherung der Aktionäre sein.Wollen mal hoffen der geht in den Kahn! Wir sind dann auf den richtigen Pfad und bekommen unsere Verity!  

Seite: < 1 | ... | 244 | 245 |
| 247 | 248 | ... 259  >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben