Neuester Beitrag:27.03.24 17:47von: AWSXLeser gesamt:422.444
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:142
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | 2 |
| 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... 37  >  

186 Postings, 1347 Tage DieNormKurs explodiert! 1,50 Euro

22.09.20 15:47
Wohl Kooperation mit Tesla  

186 Postings, 1347 Tage DieNorm2,30 Euro Tendenz unaufhaltbar!?

22.09.20 15:55

724 Postings, 1388 Tage NanomannDanke an alle....

22.09.20 16:11
...die hier gelesen, verstanden und dem vertraut haben!  

186 Postings, 1347 Tage DieNormDas Hoch war bei 4,00 Euro!@!

22.09.20 16:15
Heftig, habe aber nichts finden können. Nichts in den Aussie-Boards und auch nicht bei Stockhouse oder Ceo  

52 Postings, 1456 Tage StefanoB20news

22.09.20 17:09
Gibt's schon irgendwelche news zu dem Kursanstieg?  

16 Postings, 1284 Tage BuzzTeeDanke

22.09.20 19:17
So...nach geschätzten 3 Jahren des "stillen Mitlesens" ist die Zeit reif um meinen ersten Post zu verfassen:

Kurz und knapp: Dickes Dankeschön lieber Nanoman!

Mehr als einwandfreie Recherche! Dank deiner Aussagen bzw. Recherchen bin ich Mitte August eingestiegen und feier Dich heute noch mit nem Glas Wein!

Salut!  

641 Postings, 5042 Tage ich-binz@Buzz

22.09.20 20:42
...hätteste mehr als nen Huni eingesetzt,  könnte
es morgen für en dicken Kopp reichen...  

186 Postings, 1347 Tage DieNormJetzt zuckt langsam auch Nano One Materials...

22.09.20 20:46

186 Postings, 1347 Tage DieNormIst das der Auslöser?

22.09.20 21:01
https://www.stockgumshoe.com/reviews/...-day-10x-announcement-summit/

So what are those “smoking guns?

The first one is that the founder of this company was a senior research engineer at Tesla from 2015-2017

And the ad says that back in 2015, Tesla hired the a team of engineers to lead the battery division — “Dr. D.” is what the leader gets called in the ad, and he has been referred to as “Tesla’s secret weapon”… and he also worked with the cofounder of this $2 company.

With a further connection as well — “Dr. D.” works out of a lab in Canada, and this secret company being teased today was apparently spun out of the same lab.

And Blanco says that his company is stacked with experts, including the former CEO of the largest chemical company, a retired admiral, and that Dr. D’s own son is director of engineering at this $2 company.

That Dr. D. is, of course, a reference to Jeff Dahn at Dalhousie University… so that’s all the confirmation we really need, Jeff Dahn’s son Jackson is the Director of Engineering at Novonix, the battery testing and technology company which was acquired by the Australian company GraphiteCorp about three years ago, with the new company taking the Novonix name shortly thereafter as it refocused on building its presence in the battery tech business instead of just producing commodity graphite materials for battery makers.

So yes, Blanco is teasing Novonix here — it’s a smallish Australian company, listed at NVX on the Australian Stock Exchange and trading on the pink sheets in the US at NVNXF (they’ve applied for the slightly higher listing standards of the OTCQX to try to bolster their presence with US investors, but apparently haven’t been approved yet). And the stock has gone bonkers today because of Blanco’s pitch, which has helped to spur several breathless rumor-mongering videos and tweets, so the shares got up over $4 at one point today.

The fair price, set in Australian trading overnight (for us in the US) would have been A$1.70, which would be about $1.22 in the US. The average volume in Australia has been about 3.5 million shares a day, so that’s where you’d think the “real” price would be set, but once a rumor settles in for a thinly traded stock it’s hard to predict what will happen — the pink sheets volume in the US is already over seven million shares as of about Noon, which is probably 20X the average pink sheets trading volume.

And there is no “new” news from the company — they did release their annual report a couple days ago, so that’s probably a good place to learn about the company, but it wasn’t particularly explosive in any way I’m aware of. Their latest investor presentation is here, if you’d like that overview (it also includes most of the clues and screenshots that Blanco uses elsewhere in his pitch).

Tesla’s work with Dahn’s lab in Canada, by the way, is not new, and their work on new battery chemistries has already been discussed as a key part of building that million-mile battery when Elon Musk was hinting at that over a year ago. Of course, at the time Musk was also saying that it would probably be part of Tesla’s robo-taxi service by this year, perhaps even using those single crystal cathodes as part of the way they extend battery life, so it’s important to remember that “overpromising” is an important part of Tesla’s marketing.

Shall we go through the other “smoking guns,” just to be thorough? Very well…

“Smoking gun number two…

“The next clue is the list of customers from the company’s website, along with the small print notification that “for confidentiality reasons there are a number of major global automakers, battery makers, medical device and electronics companies that are customers but cannot be disclosed.”

“That’s a perfect match for the customers page on Novonix’s website.”

And yes, they do deal with most of the big battery companies I could name… though the extent of those relationships is anyone’s guess. Most of their revenue presumably comes from their battery testing business, which is what spun out of Dahn’s lab in Halifax and works with most automakers, but the future dream of large volume would come from selling PUREgraphite anode materials for ultra long life batteries. So far they’re trying to scale up to 2,000 tons per year of production for that anode material by the end of 2021, but they don’t say anything about what the revenue might look like. Their prior core business, before 2017, was the Mount Dromedary graphite project in Australia, and that’s on hold because of oversupply in the graphite market and their desire to move up the “value added” chain to higher margin businesses… and their future dream is to commercialize their DPMG technology to make “high-performance long-life single crystal cathode materials” that could be a big part of that “million mile battery” potential.

Novonix’s revenue has been largely unchanged over the past couple years, coming in at around A$5 million, though the change this year is that most of it came from customer contracts, not from “other income” (I assume that “other” is paid R&D work, but don’t really know), though their costs have also ballooned — if you ignore the one-time impairment charge in 2019, which I assume was from the graphite mine but don’t really know, then they went from a loss of about A$10 million in 2019 to A$20 million this past year (their fiscal year ends in June). They do have $40 million or so in cash thanks to their restructuring this summer and an equity offering, so that will sustain them for a few more quarters as they try to ramp up capacity for their contracts for PUREgraphite anodes, but this is not generally a high margin business and the scale of capital projects is crazy. They would like to produce 2,000 tons of their PUREgraphite anode material a year once they scale up, but, just for context, one gigafactory-size project (and there are now many of those around the world) probably uses at least 20X that much anode material in a year. Ramping up as a meaningful player in a huge, tight-margin business like batteries is a tough challenge, even if you have a unique technology that is somehow different or better.

And, also on the website, Blanco says this quote is a “smoking gun”:

“NOVONIX has customers in twelve countries including Apple, Microsoft, TESLA, 3M, GM, Bosch, Dyson, XALT Energy, Panasonic, ATL, CATL and more”

With NOVONIX blacked out, of course, since it’s “secret”

This was, Blanco implies, a “leak” — though that’s silly, it’s on the CEO’s bio page. More likely, the fact that Tesla is one of many customers for the battery test equipment sold by Novonix is not at all secret or particularly surprising… after all, Tesla has been the big funder for Dahn’s lab in Halifax for years, and the Novonix battery testing business was spun out of that lab.

And another?

“Smoking gun number three” is that they’ve got a patent, with the patent number 3069168 touted as having been filed with the world intellectual property organization, Blanco says this is the key to the whole process, and the key to what Elon Musk needs for the million-mile battery.

He shows the patent number, along with several images that are just screen grabs from Novonix’s website, showing the single-crystal cathode that they think is key to the durability of the battery. And implies that they’re already about to take over the market:

“They’re already cutting supply deals with Panasonic, Sanyo and Samsung, companies that represent 40% of the lithium ion battery market.”

With Blanco’s “interviewer,” Aaron Gentzler, saying “It’s almost like this $2 company is ‘cornering the market.'” Which his silly, of course, but hope springs eternal.

There isn’t a real way to be sure of what will happen with Tesla’s event this afternoon, and I have no particular insight. Elon Musk is always unpredictable, and I have no idea which technologies might be important that were developed in that Tesla-funded lab, or whether this spinoff from that lab a few years ago might have something even better, but I would be shocked if Tesla’s announcement involves a partnership with a little public company of any kind. Presumably this is a technological or design announcement about their battery work, and if I were to bet on today’s outcome I’d say any named suppliers are likely big companies, not small ones. That’s just a guess.

Blanco also says that…

“… this tiny company predicts they will be making 100,000 tons of battery material a year”

And that is the “back half of the decade” plan from Novonix, according to presentations they’ve made to investors, though their goal right now is still to get to 2,000 tonnes within the next couple years. Those presentations were covered by the Financial Review back in June, which also ends up summarizing some of the hope for the company.

Blanco also said that “insiders own 64% and keep buying more,” but as far as I can tell there’s been as much insider selling as buying… though some of the major shareholders did participate in the fundraising in June. I didn’t spend a ton of time sifting through the announcements on the Australian Stock Exchange, but I can’t find any indication of big individual buying — one big shareholder sold a huge chunk of shares just recently, directors like Robert Natter (that former admiral hinted at, a board member) have exercised options and then sold those shares, though St. Baker Energy holdings, an investment fund, has built up a big position at prices well below where it trades now.

What do I think? This was my immediate reaction when going through the story this morning:

If it were possible for me to sell Novonix short during the first wave of mania this morning, I would have been extremely tempted to do so (it wasn’t, there have not been any shares available to short from my brokers for a long time on this one). The ideal strategy, I suppose, would have been to buy the stock in Australia before it hit the eyes of speculation-addled US investors this morning, then short the shares in the US on this crazy rumor-fueled surge, but, well, that’s just a day dream.

It will be interesting to see how the shares react in Australia when trading opens this evening, after the Tesla presentation has taken place and the company, as I assume is most likely, is not mentioned or implicated in Tesla’s plans in any specific way… will Australian traders just act like nothing happened and chug along, ignoring the spike in pink sheet trading in the US today? Or will it rise or fall? Should be interesting to watch, for those of you Down Under.

The ad says this presentation was sent to as much as ten million people, which is, of course, why the stock has already soared — there’s no great secret here, and the stock was not hard to ID for anyone who was willing to sit through the “presentation” (which was, I admit, hard even for me to do), and several Gumshoe readers wrote in with answers to this tease, they all saw those same clues in the presentation and quite quickly found the right answer. Maybe that means I’m out of a job someday, but I’m sure the teasermeisters will keep pushing the envelope and finding new ways to pull the wool over our eyes.

The freely mentioned “other way” to play the electric vehicle boom that Blanco gives away in the end of the presentation, if you’re curious, is Spartan Energy Acquisition Corp (SPAQ), which has a deal to merge with brand-name car designer Fisker in an attempt to build yet another Tesla competitor. Henrik Fisker’s baby was a bankrupt disaster seven years ago, but now the SPAC money is just sloshing around in the market and they’ve got plans to build a vegan electric car called the Fisker Ocean, so hope springs eternal in the car business. I have no idea whether or not Fisker 2.0 will work out, but I’d probably go in with some healthy skepticism.

Blanco, by the way, does also present us with a “guarantee” ….

“If the $2 Company is NOT named at the Tesla event tomorrow evening, I will upgrade your subscription to a lifetime membership.”

Which is a nice piece of marketing, right? Would you have signed up for a $2,000 lifetime membership to this new service before hearing about it today? Probably not, and yet positioning it as a discount, and as a guarantee, makes us feel like Ray Blanco has some “skin in the game” in making his guarantee because the “potential cost is in the millions” to him.

Which is, of course, not true at all — if you send him $1,999, then he’s got that money and the risk is all on you. Whether you love it and let it renew at $5,000 in a year, or just sit back and accept that you made a mistake and cancel, without, I assume, any possibility of a refund, he’s got your money and you don’t get it back. Even if you love it, and end up appreciating the lifetime subscription that will come after Novonix is (I assume) not mentioned by Elon Musk this evening, that’s still $1,999 that you’ve sent, probably irrevocably, to Ray Blanco’s publisher (I don’t know if they charge a “annual maintenance fee” for the lifetime membership like some folks do, the actual order page has now been taken down so I couldn’t check). The price is a construct fully invented by the publisher, they can sell as many or as few subscriptions as they like, and at whatever price they like, to most efficiently extract revenue from the largest number of readers possible.

I don’t know how many other ways I can say this in response to these kinds of deals, but the primary goal of the marketing “funnel” used by newsletter publishers is to get you to buy premium-priced (usually $1,000+) research, preferably with no refund guarantees… yes, most legitimate publishers would prefer to have happy repeat customers, and some people love these publications, but the only thing the publishers “risk” in these cases is the possibility that they’ll have to give you a credit, or a future discount, or extend your subscription for free — the money at risk all comes from you, and thanks to the internet the cost of delivering a newsletter to each incremental subscriber approaches zero.

But anyway, that’s my quick take on this Tesla story from Ray Blanco — sure, consider Novonix as a possible idea if you want to research their battery anode technology, or their plans to commercialize longer-lived cathodes… and yes, Novonix has been rumored for its possible connections to Tesla’s battery day since at least June (“Battery Day” has been postponed a couple times, mostly because of the pandemic), but I personally wouldn’t bet on any real boost to their plans coming from Elon Musk in a couple hours, that seems wildly speculative and not at all rooted in reality, despite Blanco’s “smoking guns,” so if I were interested in Novonix, personally, I’d hold off and see how things settle down in a few weeks before looking at them with some fresh eyes.

Your mileage, of course, might vary. I’d be delighted to hear what you think will happen, either tonight or in the next couple years, with Tesla or Novonix or whoever else might lead us to our next leaps forward in the battery tech world.

641 Postings, 5042 Tage ich-binzja

22.09.20 21:12
...das wird der Auslöser sein....  

16 Postings, 1284 Tage BuzzTeeIch Binz

22.09.20 21:30
Wenn es nach meinem Einsatz ginge bräuchte ich drei Wochen Urlaub und n Kilo Aspirin ... wie kommst du auf nen Hunni?  

724 Postings, 1388 Tage Nanomann@Buzztea

22.09.20 23:51
Es war mir eine Vergnügen ;-). Aber mit jedem Fund über die, wurde es immer interessanter und perfekter.
Heute in USA 10,5 !!! Millionen gehandelte Stück. Unser täglicher Durchschnittswert liegt seit Wochen bei ca. 250.000. So viele können sich nicht irren!
Ich werde mir wahrscheinlich den Wecker auf 3 Uhr stellen, weil ich sehen will, was in "down under" nachts passiert.
Habe bitte auch immer einen Blick auf die Marktkapitalisierung! Wenn die Tage aber die Belieferung von Samsung mit Graphen noch kommt, dann ist auch der Kurs wieder gerechtfertigt.
Ich wünsche dir/euch allen noch viel Spaß mit NVX und nie vergessen, nicht damit prahlen und kein Neid damit erzeugen. Ein Gentleman genießt und schweigt ;-)    

186 Postings, 1347 Tage DieNorm1,76 AUS$

23.09.20 05:38
Na, das gibt ja dann einen "Rückfall" auf 1,20 Euro.... Das ist hart für viele, die oben eingestiegen sind und auch sonst  

724 Postings, 1388 Tage NanomannDie Realität ist immer in down under

23.09.20 07:03
Wer wie ich, damit gerechnet hat, dass Tesla die Übernahme verkündet, der ist ein wenig erleichtert, dass das jetzt nicht passiert ist. Wie müssen sich Australier fühlen, die das vielleicht gestern gesehen haben, aber nicht daran mit ihren Aktien teilnehmen konnten? Die Börse ist auch durch die Robinwood App unberechenbar geworden, aber gestern war halt alles möglich. Jetzt gibt es zwar abends nur ein Glas Wasser, aber es ist ja nicht so, dass NVX nichts angekündigt hat. https://www.abnnewswire.net/press/en/102541/...Leadership-Update.html  Sie sind mit ihrem Anodenmaterial „unschlagbar“ und um die Zukunft muss sich keiner Gedanken machen.  

245 Postings, 1448 Tage megaheftig...

23.09.20 14:04

724 Postings, 1388 Tage NanomannEigentlich kein Grund zur Panik

24.09.20 13:57
Es ist traurig zu sehen, was da zurzeit passiert, aber auch das ist Börse. Ich schreibe parallel auch im Nano One Forum, weil das ja seit "Battery Day" beide Firmen betrifft.
Wer mag, geht da einfach zum Nachlesen mit rein.
Und nein, es wird keine 3 Jahre dauern, bis einer von den beiden Firmen Umsätze generiert. Sie werden beide schon im nächsten Jahr mit ihren Materialien im Markt sein.
Wenn Musk 3 Jahre braucht, um seine Mega Batterie präsentieren zu können, dann ist das einzig und allein sein Bier, weil er die halt erst entwickeln muss. Aber bis dahin muss er sich dann halt mit China Batterien aushelfen und da wird garantiert Material von Novo und Nano drin sein.
Chris Burns, den ich wirklich sehr schätze, weil er realistisch analysiert:
https://thedriven.io/2020/09/24/...e-what-the-tesla-ev-experts-think/

Und @ich-Binz, mit zwei Tagen Verspätung, der von mir angedeutete Talga Kursverlust. Immer vorsichtig sein, Talga wird dann richtig interessant, wenn der beste Anodenmaterialhersteller von Tesla gekauft werden sollte. Aber auf Sicht von 12-24 Monaten, ein sehr gut aufgestelltes Unternehmen!  

186 Postings, 1347 Tage DieNormTalga

24.09.20 20:57
Was ist so interessant an dieser Firma? Viele Infos in Foren gibt es ja nicht wirklich, jedenfalls aktuelle Beiträge oder?  

43 Postings, 7357 Tage fu1969Kurs halt wieder normal

24.09.20 22:45
Hätte gut verkaufen können aber dachte da geht noch was ... hatte ja nichts mit Realität zu tun und ich nie erwartet dass da ein Kurs von 3 Euro steht ..  doch dann kam die Gier.

Nun haben wir halt „nur“ ein  gut aufgestelltes unternehmen das ja Auch jetzt schon gute andere Partner hat und ist bei den Kursen absolut eine Kauf Chance.

Gerade jetzt wo die Kurzfristigen Spekulanten Panikartig rausgehen in den Kurs viel zu tief ist  

393 Postings, 8571 Tage KingAlfNovonix

28.09.20 13:16
Übler Kursverfall nach der Bullenfalle in Folge des noch übleren Battery Day von Tesla.

Die Frage ist nur wie weit geht‘s noch runter ???

Nano One Materials hat sich relativ gut gehalten. Ist allerdings auch nicht so weit gestiegen !  

186 Postings, 1347 Tage DieNormHabe heute mal zugeschlagen...

28.09.20 19:45
Denke der Boden sollte erreicht sein. Der massive Kursverlust kann doch nicht damit begründet sein, dass am BD keinen Hinweis auf eine mögliche Kooperation oder ähnliches gegeben hatte. Wir standen bei ca. 1,10 Euro und nun Mitte 0,60er. Ganz schön Prügel einstecken müssen. Aber die Gegenbewegung lässt sicherlich nicht mehr an auf sich warten....  

724 Postings, 1388 Tage NanomannSicherlich auch eine Chance

28.09.20 21:11
Kurs ist egal, das Bild bei NVX bleibt weiterhin positiv (siehe Meldung unten von heute). Der starke Kursanstieg startete schon bereits im April, allerdings in Australien. Die hatten nichts von der Party in USA und trotzdem 150-200 % Gewinn gemacht. Nachdem es ja auch beim BD nur zu Aussagen kam, dass man heute denken muss, die nächsten 3 Jahre macht kein Anoden und Kathodenmaterialhersteller Umsätze, weil ja erst eine neue Batterie (von Tesla!) entwickelt wird, sind halt viele raus. Wenn Novo im nächsten Jahr tatsächlich ihre Umsätze verzehnfacht, dann macht euch keine Sorgen, dass die auch bald fundamental berechtigt wieder über 2 Euro stehen. Ich habe immer von 2021 geschrieben, außer, sie wären aufgekauft worden. Ich hoffe, dass das wirklich nie passiert.
Einfach den  22.09. vergessen, als hätte es ihn nie gegeben. Zur eurer Info, ich habe nicht eine Aktie verkauft, weil ich sie niemals unter 4 Euro verkaufen werde. Ich habe Zeit und kann warten, denn es hat sich für mich nichts daran geändert. Der Kurs ist das eine, die Firma das andere. Sie werden Jahr für Jahr stärker und machen schon bald und nicht erst in drei Jahren ihre Umsätze mit Anodenmaterial!

Ich denke, den Kampf um die 1 AUD werden sie gewinnen. Dann wäre zumindest der Boden erreicht. Es sah schon letzte Nacht nicht schlecht aus, fiel zwar kurz darunter, aber darüber geschlossen und das ist, was zählt. Beobachtet das, wenn das hält, sind das alles aus meiner Sicht Kaufkurse. Ich habe damals bei 70 Eurocent angefangen hier im Forum über Novo zu berichten, dann fange ich gerne auch noch einmal bei diesem Kurs an ;-).

NEW YORK , 28. September 2020 / PRNewswire / -  OTC Markets Group Inc.  (OTCQX: OTCM ), Betreiber der Finanzmärkte für 11.000 US und Global Securities gab heute bekannt , NOVONIX LIMITED (ASX: NVX; OTCQX: NVNXF ), ein Der integrierte Entwickler und Lieferant von Hochleistungsmaterialien, -geräten und -dienstleistungen für die weltweite Lithium-Ionen-Batterieindustrie mit Niederlassungen in den USA und Kanada und Verkäufen in mehr als 15 Ländern hat sich für den Handel auf dem OTCQX® Best Market qualifiziert. NOVONIX LIMITED wurde vom Pink®-Markt auf OTCQX aktualisiert.

NOVONIX LIMITED begann am 25. September 2020 mit dem Handel an OTCQX unter dem Symbol "NVNXF" . US-amerikanische Investoren finden auf www.otcmarkets.com aktuelle Finanzinformationen und Echtzeit-Level-2-Angebote für das Unternehmen .

Ein Upgrade auf den OTCQX-Markt ist ein wichtiger Schritt für Unternehmen, die ihren US-Investoren einen transparenten Handel bieten möchten. Für Unternehmen, die an einer qualifizierten internationalen Börse notiert sind, ermöglichen optimierte Marktstandards die Verwendung ihrer Heimatmarktberichte, um ihre Informationen in den USA verfügbar zu machen. Um sich für OTCQX zu qualifizieren, müssen Unternehmen hohe Finanzstandards erfüllen, Best Practice Corporate Governance befolgen und die Einhaltung der geltenden Vorschriften nachweisen Wertpapiergesetze.

"Herzlichen Glückwunsch an NOVONIX LIMITED zur Qualifikation für den OTCQX Best Market", sagte Jason Paltrowitz , EVP für Corporate Services bei der OTC Markets Group. "Wir freuen uns, innovative und unternehmerische internationale Unternehmen zu unterstützen, die auf den öffentlichen Märkten der USA Sichtbarkeit und Handelbarkeit schaffen möchten . Durch den Handel an der ASX in Australien und am OTCQX-Markt in den USA kann NOVONIX LIMITED das Engagement für einen globalen Investor weiter stärken Base."

Tony Bellas , Vorsitzender von NOVONIX, erklärte: "Wir freuen uns sehr, unsere Präsenz und Zugänglichkeit in Nordamerika durch den Beitritt zu OTCQX Best Market zu diesem wichtigen Zeitpunkt zu verbessern, da unsere Anodenherstellung in den USA ansteigt und unsere Aktivitäten zur Entwicklung der Batterietechnologie zunehmen Kanada. OTCQX ist ein logischer Schritt als Reaktion auf das zunehmende Interesse, das wir im vergangenen Jahr von nordamerikanischen und anderen internationalen Investoren erhalten haben. "

MCAP LLC fungierte als OTCQX-Sponsor des Unternehmens.

Über NOVONIX LIMITED
NOVONIX LIMITED (ASX: NVX, OTCQX: NVNXF ) ist ein integrierter Entwickler und Anbieter von Hochleistungsmaterialien, -geräten und -dienstleistungen für die weltweite Lithium-Ionen-Batterieindustrie mit Niederlassungen in den USA und Kanada und einem Umsatz von mehr als 15 Länder. Die Mission von NOVONIX ist es, Batterietechnologie und -materialien weiterzuentwickeln, um den weltweiten Einsatz für eine sauberere Energiezukunft zu beschleunigen.  

533 Postings, 6240 Tage kurshunterIch hab bei 3,10 € verkauft und bin

29.09.20 16:14
am nächsten Tag zu 0,88 € wieder rein (aber nur mit der Ausgangsinvesitition, Gewinn hab ich auf dem Konto gelassen. Weiß ja keiner wo die Reise hin geht...).
Sorry, ich weiß, keiner mag Angeber, aber ich wollte auch mal positives in meinem Depot verkünden :)

Dieser Chartverlauf ist einfach verrückt. Sowas habe ich noch nie gesehen. Gut, ich habe auch noch keine 50 Jahre Börsenerfahrung aber immerhin ca. 10. Von Verdreifachung auf 40% Verlust vor Verdreifachung in 5 Tagen...

Trotzdem bin ich ganz zufrieden mit meiner Entscheidung wieder eingestiegen zu sein. Potential ist ausreichend vorhanden.  

724 Postings, 1388 Tage Nanomann@kurshunter

02.10.20 22:12
Du bist doch kein Angeber, wenn du "fast" alles richtig gemacht hast. Es war an dem Tag ein krasser Kursverlauf. Hoch auf 4, dann 3,80 und dann runter auf 2,30.
Wenn du der warst, der um 19:57 noch 10.000 Stück für 3,10 verkauft hast ;-), dann sage ich hier an dieser Stelle sogar "Herzlichen Glückwunsch".
Aber klar, wo es Gewinner gibt, gibt es auch Verlierer. Das auch du keine Glaskugel hast, zeigt ja, dass du bei 0,88 und nicht bei 0,63 wieder zurück bist ;-).
In der Form, wie es jetzt in USA und Deutschland zu sehen war, nein, sowas habe ich auch noch nie gesehen. Deshalb schaue ich mir auch nur den Chart in Australien an, die ja durch die zeitliche Versetzung erst nach dem BD wieder handeln konnten. Der sieht dann nicht anders aus, als der von Giga Metals, als Musk mit denen wegen Nickel in Kontakt trat, also ähnlich wie bei Novo.
Aber schön, dass du wieder dabei bist! Der Kampf um die AUD 1 ist noch nicht gewonnen und den sollte Novo unbedingt für sich entscheiden. Wer Novo im Frühjahr gekauft hat, schaut immer noch auf 100% Gewinn und in Australien waren das sehr viele.
Bleibe Long und dann wirst du noch einmal die 3 sehen. Dann aber, würde ich nicht mehr verkaufen, denn dann wird es fundamental begründet sein und nicht nur auf reine Spekulation ;-).

Angehängte Grafik:
novo2209.png (verkleinert auf 70%) vergrößern
novo2209.png

Seite: < 1 | 2 |
| 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... 37  >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben