Eröffnet am:10.01.20 16:19von: baggo-mhAnzahl Beiträge:2.677
Neuester Beitrag:28.03.24 09:53von: rosskataLeser gesamt:553.846
Forum:Börse Leser heute:494
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 |
| 15 | 16 | 17 | ... 68  >  

5878 Postings, 3920 Tage dlg....

28.02.20 09:02
Guten Morgen baggo, ich habe mir die Zusammenfassung von Bloomberg besorgen lassen. Ich teile Deine und CWLs Einschätzung, dass der Call recht positiv war, insbesondere in Bezug auf OLED (inkl. Bestätigung, dass in diesem Jahr eine „make or break“ getroffen wird, sprich: 2021 sollte dann ‚clean‘ sein, in welcher Richtung auch immer).

Was ich auch noch sehr positiv fand, war diese Aussage: „We distinctively say mini AND micro LED because the tool can do both“ in Verbindung mit den Nachrichten, dass Apple zukünftige mini LED nutzen könnte (zB hier: https://9to5mac.com/2020/02/24/mini-led-ipad/)  

1436 Postings, 5125 Tage baggo-mhoooooohhh mann

28.02.20 15:26
when it rains it pours!!!

Thank god this happened after the release of the finnancial results.  

5574 Postings, 2911 Tage köln64Meine Güte....

28.02.20 15:46
Nach jedem Karneval liegen jedes Jahr zig Zehntausende mit einen Erkältungs oder Grippevirus flach. Im Rheinland haben sich durch Karneval hunderte mit Corona angesteckt,  mit sicherheit !
Aber die haben auch nur ein Schnupfen mit Husten.
Vollkommen irre alles. Die Medien machen aus jeden Fall eine Apokalypse.

5574 Postings, 2911 Tage köln64Meine Güte....

28.02.20 15:53
Jedes Jahr liegen nach Karneval im Rheinland zig Zehntausende mit einem Erkältungs oder Grippevirus flach. Das ist nicht's neues hier. Auch Corona wird sich durch Karneval massiv ausgebreitet haben. Die meisten haben aber auch nur etwas Schnuppfen und Husten.
Die Medien spinnen doch Total, aus jeden einzelnen Fall machen die eine Apokalypse.
2017/18 waren 10 Millonen mit Grippe unterwegs und 25 Tausend sind gestorben.
Die drehen doch vollkommen frei.  

1084 Postings, 2486 Tage CWL1First half or second half

28.02.20 17:19
OVPD order. Previously I mistakenly thought its was 1st or second Quarter:

Jürgen Wagner

Okay. And the potential order could be first half or second half as well right?

Felix Grawert

Exactly.  

1084 Postings, 2486 Tage CWL1Summaries of OVPD Related Q&A

28.02.20 19:12

-  Order could come in in the 1st or 2nd half.  A few tens of millions depending on the timing and the scope of the order.

- Cost of OVPD development is 15-17 million in the previous and this year

note: I believe Iruja picked up the other part of the development cost in 2019 and 2020 to gain the equity.  It used to be ~25m a year.

- No change of interest on OVPD by the customer:

"...So as I mentioned before in the introduction, we see very strong interest from the customer due to the value proposition of our product. And now it's about to sort out all the topics coming along with developing such a new technology, which is both fine-tuning the process, the profit windows, but also doing tweaks here and there on the tool to really get it to the maturity level that has been established as a benchmark by the incumbent VTE technology."

- Aixtron see no negative sign from the customer and has no plan to change path on OVPD:

"Well, first of all, let me mention that we are confident to get this thing up and running, right? Not to give the wrong connotation just because there has now been two questions asking what -- about the what-if question. And we are also currently, as mentioned before, confident about the high customer interest. It's now about getting things up and running.

And, I mean, if for some reasons, yes, it's so to say a hypothetical question at this point in time, things don't work out as planned, then I think at the moment of decision it remains to be seen what exactly is the situation, what exactly are the reasons and then to take the best course of action in the interest of our shareholders. And I think we can't say more what exactly that is."

-The new APEVA Korea leader is Korean with years of display experience at Applied Materials and fits into Aixtron's strategy of using the local people to build up that organization closer to the customer.

1436 Postings, 5125 Tage baggo-mh@CWL1

28.02.20 23:58

Big thank you for copying this in.

Resonates very well with me ......especially this sentence.

And now it's about to sort out all the topics coming along with developing such a new technology, which is both fine-tuning the process, the profit windows, but also doing tweaks here and there on the tool to really get it to the maturity level that has been established as a benchmark by the incumbent VTE technology."

1084 Postings, 2486 Tage CWL1@baggo

29.02.20 05:39
My pleasure!   As you know, Felix was just saying that it is a question of when, not if and what-if.  

2936 Postings, 2424 Tage BigBen 86OVPD

29.02.20 13:15
Glaub ihr, OVPD könnte VTE auch im Smartphone- Berreich ersetzen - oder nur bei den TVs ?  

1084 Postings, 2486 Tage CWL1@BigBen 86

29.02.20 14:07
I have written many time on this before.  The short answer is yes, OVPD for smartphone too.  

1436 Postings, 5125 Tage baggo-mhOLED Display

29.02.20 18:26

from the Universal display CC:

"In November, Samsung Display hosted an OLED Forum in Taiwan for IT applications. Samsung presented its midsized OLED display technology to an audience of approximately 350, including laptop makers HP, Dell, Lenovo, and other major ODMs such as Compaq, Quanta and Wistron, highlighting that laptops and OLED displays are thinner, lighter and more flexible in design with higher contrast ratios and more accurate colors.

In mid-2019, Samsung began mass production of 13.3 inch and 15.6 inch OLED panels for laptops. Since then, over a dozen laptop models have been commercially launched. This year Samsung plans to add 13.3-inch full HD model and expand its product lineup into the midrange IT market. And last week Samsung unveiled the Galaxy Z Flip, its second foldable phone and its Galaxy S20 Series each with an OLED HDR Plus display and supports 120 Hz refresh rate".

.... then this sentence again from the Aixtron CC:

And now it's about to sort out all the topics coming along with developing such a new technology, which is both fine-tuning the process, the profit windows, but also doing tweaks here and there on the tool to really get it to the maturity level that has been established as a benchmark by the incumbent VTE technology."

OVPD uses less of the expensive POLED materials than VTE..... which is what Felix could have meant with fine tuning the profit windows. 

I am still convinced that Felix is working hard (new contract is also a clear sign to me that things are going well) to fulfill the promise that the best on OLED is yet to come. 

Gruß
laugthingcool baggo-mh

01.03.20 10:12
Noch ein kurzes Fundstück aus dem HGB-Bericht von Aixtron:

Beteiligung / Anteil in % / EK / 2019 Ergebnis
------------
Apeva SE / 87% / 4,9 Mio / -1,8 Mio
Apeva Co. Südkorea / 87% / 7,2 Mio / -2,5 Mio
Apeva Holdings / 87% / 15,3 Mio / -0,4 Mio
------------
Gesamt 87% / 27,4 Mio / -4,7 Mio

Ich weiß nicht, ob meine Interpretationen richtig sind (ich weiß zB nicht, ob alle drei direkt unter Aixtron SE hängen und wie unterschiedlich HGB & IFRS hier sind), aber ich entnehme dem ein theoretisches Abschreibungspotenzial von ca. 24 Mio Euro (27,4 x 87%) sollte das Gesamtprojekt komplett eingedampft werden (falls die noch mit dem Wert in den Büchern stehen).

Die „geringen“ Verluste iHv unter 5 Mio Euro zeigen mir auch, dass die jährlichen R&D Kosten wohl nicht direkt in den Apeva Einheiten gebucht werden, zumindest nicht vollständig (dass man die unter HGB aktivieren kann, würde mich wundern).  

1084 Postings, 2486 Tage CWL1MORE from Q&A

02.03.20 13:36
First of all, the recording is available at Aixtron website.
Full Disclosure: I bought again at 9.1 today

Uwe Schupp

Yes, thank you. Thanks again. Two questions please. First for Bernd on the VCSEL side and second for Felix on the -- an OLED follow-up. Bernd, what are you seeing on the VCSEL side of things these days? There are a few announcements of maybe smaller volume phones coming in the later part of the year with backside time-of-flight laser. And I was just wondering where do you see utilization levels of your major customers currently? And at which level this might be triggering orders again?

Bernd Schulte

Yeah. Well, let me comment on your questions for VCSEL. That was in the moment we're seeing that most of the digital tools are getting a good utilization rate. And there are some discussions. I'm not saying that we are at the point where we're really negotiating contracts, but we're starting to have discussions with customers asking about -- potentially about what would be lead times et cetera. So this is -- this makes me more positive that some return for VCSEL business might happen in the course of the year.  

02.03.20 15:48
Ich weiß, ist ein wenig ein rotes Tuch dieses Thema, aber: einen solchen Einklang, dass gleich drei LVs gleichzeitig ihren Short covern, haben wir lange nicht mehr gesehen, oder? Also sowohl Voleon, HBK als auch AHL. Könnte man sich überlegen, ob die bei den Jahreszahlen etwas herausgehört haben, was die zum Covern angeregt hat, oder ob das einfach das opportunistische Nutzen des Corona-Crashs ist (oder keins von beiden).  

1436 Postings, 5125 Tage baggo-mhLV

03.03.20 07:20

@dlg.
Nicht die Wasserstandsmeldung zu den LV  ist ein rotes Tuch.
Es gibt nichts dagegen einzuwenden.

Endlose Diskussionen über die Strategie der LV und was Sie bezwecken sind mMn unnötig.

Gruß
laugthingcool baggo-mh

564 Postings, 6252 Tage fel216Corona related profit warnings

03.03.20 09:31
Hi all, not unexpected, some chip companies are cutting quarterly guidance given Corona Viurs. I flagged before that we might see project delays etc at Aixtron resulting from that.. it seems that they did not call this out yet at the conf call, but I would just be aware of this potential risk.
------------

US microcontroller leader Microchip cut guidance for the current quarter from 2-9% growth to about flat revenues, citing weak demand in Asia (esp China) and a slower return to normality in the supply chain than expected so far. Not a big surprise following several warnings already (e.g. NXP on Sunday night)
------

Overall, I am still convinced of the story but am personally moving carefully.. I would not rule out that the market overall takes another hit as the number of infections spreads in the US - this is all much more emotions than fundamentals, but I would not bet against the market. So move carefully and dont invest your money all in ones, rather act with buy limits!

Regards,
Fel

421 Postings, 2271 Tage ThompsLV

03.03.20 11:09
Das ist das, was ich vor einigen Tagen bereits geschrieben habe, warum covern die nicht?! Ich meine, es wäre ja unsinng zu hoffen, dass die Kurse ins Bodenlose fallen. Im Gegenteil, bei einer schnellen Gegenbewegung (fundamental unterfüttert) riskieren die LV's einen unkotrollierbaren Shortsqueeze.
Aber vielleicht stecken wir da ja schon mitten drin...  

5574 Postings, 2911 Tage köln64@ Thomps

03.03.20 12:20
vielleicht wird aixtron einfach als eventueller aufsteiger gesehen und den jungs wird das zu heiss. wer so viel geld in leerverkäufe investiert wird sicherlich auch das lesen was so im cc gestanden hat.
bezüglich eventuelle bestellung 1 oder 2 quartal !
es kann auch sein, das einige big player zur zeit nicht gerne verleihen weil sie selber abwarten was aus einen eventuellen deal mit samsung wird.
desweiteren gibt es derzeit auch unternehmen die LVs anziehen.  leoni, k&s, thyssen krupp sind beste beispiele.  

5574 Postings, 2911 Tage köln64Corona...

03.03.20 12:38
licht am horizont ? erste notfall klinik in wuhan schliesst.  
wie schon geschrieben, steigen die temperaturen ebbt der virus ab ! ?
die aktie von lakeland industries bricht auf jedenfall wieder stark ein. ein zeichen für mich das die börsianer auch von einer entspannung ausgehen.  

5574 Postings, 2911 Tage köln64Corona...

03.03.20 12:42
die aktie vom lakeland industries bricht stark ein. vielleicht ein ansatz, das mit steigenden themperaturen das virus abebbt. da mehren sich die stimmen etwas.  

5574 Postings, 2911 Tage köln64Sorry....Doppelt

03.03.20 12:42

1084 Postings, 2486 Tage CWL1CYNORA presents blue fluorescent dye

03.03.20 15:14
CYNORA presents blue fluorescent dye that significantly increases the efficiency of OLED displays

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200303005037/de  

5878 Postings, 3920 Tage dlg.Mini LED / Apple

03.03.20 21:55
„We predict that Apple is currently developing six mini-LED-support products (vs. the previous report of only two products), including a 12.9-inch ‌iPad Pro‌, a 27-inch ‌iMac Pro‌ in 4Q20, a 14.1-inch ‌MacBook Pro‌ (upgraded from 13.3-inch), a 16-inch ‌MacBook Pro‌, a 10.2-inch ‌iPad‌, and a 7.9-inch ‌iPad‌ mini in 2020.“

https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/3/21163328/...o-mini-led-ming-chi-kuo  

Seite: < 1 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 |
| 15 | 16 | 17 | ... 68  >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben