Pan Orient.

Seite 1 von 1
Neuester Beitrag: 06.10.14 13:39
Eröffnet am:25.05.12 16:57von: brunnetaAnzahl Beiträge:4
Neuester Beitrag:06.10.14 13:39von: GBullLeser gesamt:4.645
Forum:Börse Leser heute:0
Bewertet mit:

27077 Postings, 5970 Tage brunnetaPan Orient.

25.05.12 16:57
Stockhouse members have their say as we feature today’s Top Poster, Bullboard, and Blog, and recognize noteworthy contributions from our community

http://www.stockhouse.com/Community-News/2012/May/...the-Boards-Blogs

1755 Postings, 6761 Tage calimera"greatest chance of becoming a tenbagger in 2013"

21.01.13 13:52

TER: What's going on with Pan Orient?

CL: This year will be the most exciting in the company's history. It's a producer in onshore Thailand. It has prepared for the past five years to explore some big targets in Indonesia as well as Thailand and will start drilling this month. There was an excellent article written by Malcolm Shaw, a retired Canadian fund manager. Seldom in my trading career have I seen this kind of risk/reward, and if you ask me which stock I think would have the greatest chance of becoming a tenbagger in 2013, I would say, without a doubt, it would be Pan Orient.

The beauty is it has so much cash on the balance sheet and no debt. It has fully funded all its exploration and doesn't need to dilute shares. By the end of the year, it should still have a lot of cash left. Management consistently bought shares in the past. Even in the worst-case scenario, the downside is very limited and the upside is very big. Also, I want to say that the Chinese company, Hong Kong and China Gas Co. Ltd. (3: HK), bought the Pan Orient legacy oil field last year for $170 million ($170M), and has been looking for more assets. If Pan Orient makes new discoveries, we have a natural buyer right there to buy them and reward shareholders. That's why I'm very excited about this one. I purchased the stock a year ago and it has much more room to run. I believe the run for Pan Orient has just started because it takes many years to prepare that groundwork, get approvals, do the seismic and then finally start drilling this year. I'm very excited about the stock.

www.businessinsider.com/...-how-my-portfolio-gained-63-in-2012-2013-1

1755 Postings, 6761 Tage calimeraBOOOM !

23.01.13 14:54

Pan Orient Energy Corp. ("Pan Orient" or the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE: POE) is pleased to announce that the L53-DC1 appraisal well...

...has encountered approximately 55 meters of net oil pay... 

....with no evidence of any oil water contacts...

www.finanznachrichten.de/nachrichten-2013-01/...ool-discovery-256.htm

93 Postings, 3655 Tage GBullHallo

06.10.14 13:39
das Forum scheint ja eingeschlafen zu sei. Geht ja heute ganz schön ab hier, gibt es gute Nachrichten, oder beruht alles auf der Empfehlung vom Oxford Club?  

Antwort einfügen - nach oben