Seite 5 von 16
Neuester Beitrag: 24.04.21 23:49
Eröffnet am:22.02.07 17:50von: Nimbus2007Anzahl Beiträge:387
Neuester Beitrag:24.04.21 23:49von: SimoneqiheaLeser gesamt:111.249
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:12
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
| 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... 16  >  

5847 Postings, 6399 Tage biomuelljetzt laufen einige den Kusen bei PG hinterher....

06.09.07 10:13
so schnell kann es gehen - und hier damit alle wissen warum. RSR schreibt nämlich, dass bei Premier Gold bei den ausstehenden Bohrungen „sichtbares Gold“ alleine in den Proben zu erkennen gewesen ist, was darauf schließen lässt, dass man den Fortsatz der High-Grade-Zone in Red Lake getroffen hat!

Für diejenigen, die nicht wissen was das bedeuten kann: sollte dies auf einen nennenswerten Bereich zutreffen ("sichtbares Gold in den Proben im nennenswertem Umfang": das gab es zuletzt bei AURELIAN) und tatsächlich die High Grade Zone in Red Lake getroffen worden sein - dann wird sich PG VERVIELFACHEN. ich rede hier nicht von 20 oder 30 %, ich rede von einem  x-bagger! Man darf gespannt sein, was die nächsten 2 Wochen bringen....

5847 Postings, 6399 Tage biomuelljetzt noch PG kaufen ??

06.09.07 10:15
so schnell kann es gehen - und hier damit alle wissen warum. RSR schreibt nämlich, dass bei Premier Gold bei den ausstehenden Bohrungen „sichtbares Gold“ alleine in den Proben zu erkennen gewesen ist, was darauf schließen lässt, dass man den Fortsatz der High-Grade-Zone in Red Lake getroffen hat!

Für diejenigen, die nicht wissen was das bedeuten kann: sollte dies auf einen nennenswerten Bereich zutreffen ("sichtbares Gold in den Proben im nennenswertem Umfang": das gab es zuletzt bei AURELIAN) und tatsächlich die High Grade Zone in Red Lake getroffen worden sein - dann wird sich PG VERVIELFACHEN. ich rede hier nicht von 20 oder 30 %, ich rede von einem  x-bagger! Man darf gespannt sein, was die nächsten 2 Wochen bringen....

Man kann daher selbst bei bereits anziehenden Kursen noch beruhigt kaufen, habe ebenfalls heute aufgestockt  

5847 Postings, 6399 Tage biomuelljetzt noch PG kaufen ?

06.09.07 10:17

Man kann daher selbst bei bereits anziehenden Kursen noch beruhigt kaufen, habe ebenfalls heute aufgestockt  

4620 Postings, 6378 Tage Nimbus2007Jaja...

06.09.07 10:43
Man muss solche Aktie einfach im Depot liegen haben und garnicht mehr dran denken. :)
Dann wird mancher Morgen urplötzlich wieder wunderschön. ;)
Bin auch erfreut, dass sich hier im Thread mal wieder was tut...

Bio, ist das, was RSR schreibt irgendwo schon nachzulesen? Also als regülare News?

Das sind die letzten auf Sedar.com:

News release via Canada NewsWire, Toronto 416-863-9350
Attention Business Editors:
Premier-Goldcorp Red Lake Joint Venture Drilling Intersects High Grade
Gold
Shares Issued: 68,114,742
THUNDER BAY, ON, Aug. 27 /CNW/ - PREMIER GOLD MINES LIMITED (TSX:PG) is
pleased to announce that drilling has now intersected two of the main targets
of the current program, the main Wilmar Mine stratigraphy at depth and the
Wilmar West Granodiorite Zone. While assays from the main horizons remain
pending, a potentially new zone has been discovered in the hanging wall of the
structure with an intersection of 49.00g/t Au (1.43 oz/ton) across 1.0 meters.
Two surface drills are currently on the Project, and one drill is currently
drilling on the Project from the workings of the Red Lake Gold Mines. The
"Rahill-Bonanza Project" is being operated under a 50/50 exploration joint
venture with Red Lake Gold Mines, an affiliate of GOLDCORP INC. (TSX:G,
NYSE:GG).
The new intersection is from the first deep hole (PG07015W4) drilled to
test the Wilmar Mine horizon and is hosted within a mafic volcanic flow
containing quartz - carbonate veinlets at a depth of approximately 1240 metres
below surface, some 630 metres beneath the mine workings. In addition to the
49.0 gram intersection, anomalous gold was intersected over an additional five
meters with 1.0 meter sample intervals returning up to 4.42g/t Au. The
geological setting shares many similarities to the Red Lake Gold Mines,
located in the same suite of rocks to the east, and the Cochenour Mine-Bruce
Channel discovery to the northwest. Due to limitations of the current drill,
the hole did not pass through the entire horizon and was stopped short of the
main target, but will be extended once a larger drill is available to the
Joint Venture.
The Rahill-Bonanza Project is strategically located along the main Red
Lake "Mine Trend" between the Red Lake Gold Mines to the east and the
Cochenour Gold Mine and Bruce Channel discovery to the west (See Figure 1 &
2). The current drilling is part of a major, two year, exploration program ($5
Million budgeted for 2007) that will test several prospective targets. The
Property is host to two known deposits: (1) the Wilmar deposit that was
developed during mining at the adjacent Cochenour Gold Mine, with 203,256 tons
being mined at an average grade of at least 0.3 oz/ton Au (10.3 g/t Au) and
where historical data from the Wilmar Mine indicates that the deposit remains
open along strike and at depth; and (2) the Bonanza deposit that will be the
focus of drilling in the 3rd quarter of 2007 - drilling in 2005-06 at Bonanza
returned numerous high-grade intersections including 13.27g/t Au across 19.0
meters.
Current drill holes have now reached the target horizon in both the
Wilmar and West Granodiorite zones. These initial holes have intersected
several mineralized alteration and vein zones hosted within a similar
stratigraphy to that recorded at the Wilmar Mine. Visible gold has been noted
in several vein zones.
Additionally, a third drill has started drilling toward the Joint Venture
project by collaring on the 41 Level (approximately 1,875 meters or 6,150 feet
below surface) of the Campbell Complex (formerly Campbell Mine) of Red Lake
Gold Mines. This drilling is testing for possible extensions and/or
repetitions of fault structures, key rock types and vein material on the
project area along strike to the west of the current mine workings. The
initial hole had to be stopped due to drilling difficulties and a second hole
is now underway and is expected to be completed in the next several weeks.
To view Figure 1 & 2, please visit:
http://files.newswire.ca/598/premier.doc
A brief slideshow in ".pdf" format outlines key aspects of this press
release and is available to be viewed on the "Home Page" and "Rahill-Bonanza
Project" area of the Premier Gold Mines Ltd. website.
Matt Long, P. Geo., Red Lake District Project Manager of Premier, is the
Qualified Person for the information contained in this press release and is a
Qualified Person within the meaning of National Instrument 43-101.
Premier Gold Mines Limited is a Canadian-based mineral exploration and
development company with diverse property holdings that include several
projects and deposits in Northwestern Ontario and a joint venture in Mexico.
In the Red Lake gold mining camp, two of these are operated in joint venture
with Goldcorp Inc. (TSX:G). A strategic project is also located on the main
Musselwhite Gold Mine trend (Goldcorp-Kinross).
The statements made in this Press Release may contain forward-looking
statements that may involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual events
or results could differ materially from the Company's expectations and
projections.
%SEDAR: 00024152E
/For further information: Ewan Downie, President & CEO, Phone: (807)
346-1390, Fax: (807) 345-0284, e-mail: info(at)premiergoldmines.com, Web Site:
www.premiergoldmines.com/
(PG.)
CO: Premier Gold Mines Limited
CNW 09:32e 27-AUG-07

Und das geht schon in die Richtung... ;)

The geological setting shares many similarities to the Red Lake Gold Mines,
located in the same suite of rocks to the east, and the Cochenour Mine-Bruce
Channel discovery to the northwest.  

5847 Postings, 6399 Tage biomuellPremier Gold: High Grade Zone von RED LAKE ???

06.09.07 15:43
getroffen ?

Hier meine Recherche:

PG betreibt ein JV mit Goldcorp (siehe auch: http://www.goldcorp.com/_resources/presentations/...rlgm_analyst.pdf) - insbesondere seiten 30 bis 33 !!!

RSR schreibt gestern, dass Die Löcher aus dem Joint-Venture mit Goldgigant Goldcorp
auf dem gemeinsamen Joint-Venture-Gebiet in unmittelbarerNähe zur weltweit profitabelsten
Goldmine, der Red Lake-Mine von Goldcorp, in Kürze veröffentlicht werden sollen.

Zudem wird auch auf "Gerüchte" verwiesen, dass "Westwind" erst kürzlich in einer Studie ihr Kursziel für PG 3,80 CAD angehoben haben. Dort (westwind) steht, dass von den ausstehenden Bohrungen „SICHTBARES GOLD“ alleine in den Proben zu erkennen gewesen ist,
was darauf schließen lässt, dass man den Fortsatz der High-Grade-Zone in Red Lake getroffen hat!bei Premier Gold bei den ausstehenden Bohrungen „sichtbares Gold“ alleine in den Proben zu erkennen gewesen ist, was darauf schließen lässt, dass man den Fortsatz der High-Grade-Zone in Red Lake getroffen hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meine Recherche zu Westwind:
http://www.westwindpartners.ca/

JA  - westwind hat eine research zu PG erstellt:
http://www.westwindpartners.ca/analyst.aspx?cid=7#

Die Unsicherheit: die Research von Westwind ist ÖFFENTLICH NICHT zugänglich - sondern den Clients (Investorkunden) vorenthalten. Das ergbit einerseits eine gewissen Unsicherheit - andererseits ist mir das 100 X lieber ein Infos und KZ von einer Marketfirma, die per Auftrag eine positive Analyse und ein Kurzziel zu Marketing zwecken erstellt.

Jedenfalls verdichtet sich alles (auch heutige news) immer mehr dahingehend, dass PG tatsächlich die HIGH GRADE ZONE von RED LAKE getroffen hat und in Kürze ein umfangreicheres Update /news dazu geben wird..

es sieht also gut !

84 Postings, 6091 Tage EasarGold, Gold, Gold

06.09.07 16:47
September 06, 2007
PREMIER-GOLDCORP RED LAKE JOINT VENTURE DRILLING INTERSECTS 14.2g/t Au ACROSS 5.0 METERS

--------------------------------------------------

Shares Issued: 68,114,742

PREMIER GOLD MINES LIMITED (TSX:PG) is pleased to announce that deep drilling at the Wilmar Mine area, the first of five target main target areas to be tested in the current two-year exploration program, continues to demonstrate the potential for significant high-grade gold mineralization. Drilling has now intersected two of the main targets at Wilmar, the main Wilmar Mine stratigraphy at depth and the Wilmar West Granodiorite Zone. Two surface drills are currently on the Project and one drill is currently drilling on the Project from the workings of the Red Lake Gold Mines. The "Rahill-Bonanza Project" is being operated under a 50/50 exploration joint venture with Red Lake Gold Mines, an affiliate of GOLDCORP INC. (TSX:G, NYSE:GG).

At the Main Wilmar Gold Mine, drilling has intersected multiple gold horizons including a new zone discovered in the hanging wall of the Wilmar Horizon with new assay results of 14.2g/t Au across 5.0 meters including 59.09g/t Au across 1.0 meters. The new zone has been intersected in the first two deep holes (PG07015W4 and PG07018W1) drilled to test the Wilmar Mine horizon. Both holes did not reach the main target of the program, the North-East Breccia Zone ("NEBZ"), due to limiting out of the drill and/or pinching in the soft ultramafic rocks. PG07015W4 will be deepened when a larger drill is available, and an additional hole was wedged from PG07018 that did intersect the NEBZ - assays from the NEBZ remain pending. The new zone is hosted within a mafic volcanic flow containing quartz -- carbonate veinlets and has been intersected at depths of approximately 800 and 1240 metres below surface, to some 630 metres beneath the mine workings. The following table provides a summary from the first two holes:

HOLE NO  INTERSECTION (m) WIDTH (m) ASSAY (g/t Gold)  Zone  
PG07015W4 1273.00-1274.00 1.0 49.00 (1.43 oz/ton) New - Qtz Carb  
PG07018W1 905.00-910.00 5.0 14.19 (0.41 oz/ton) New - Qtz Carb  
Incl. 905.00-906.00 1.0 59.09 (1.72 oz/ton)  
995.00-996.00 1.0 8.81 (0.26 oz/ton) South Breccia  
NOTE: True Widths at approximately 65% of intersection with

The Rahill-Bonanza Project is strategically located along the main Red Lake "Mine Trend" between the Red Lake Gold Mines to the east and the Cochenour Gold Mine and Bruce Channel discovery to the west (See Figure 1 & 2). The geological setting at Wilmar shares many similarities to the Red Lake Gold Mines, located in the same suite of rocks to the east, and the Cochenour Mine-Bruce Channel discovery to the northwest. The current drilling is part of a major, two year, exploration program ($5 Million budgeted for 2007) that will test several prospective targets on the Property.

Recent drill holes have also reached the West Granodiorite Zone and have intersected several mineralized alteration and vein zones hosted within a similar stratigraphy to that recorded at the Wilmar Mine. Visible gold has been noted in several vein zones.

Additionally, a third drill has started drilling toward the Joint Venture project by collaring on the 41 Level (approximately 1,875 meters or 6,150 feet below surface) of the Campbell Complex (formerly Campbell Mine) of Red Lake Gold Mines. This drilling is testing for possible extensions and/or repetitions of fault structures, key rock types and vein material on the project area along strike to the west of the current mine workings. The initial hole was stopped due to drilling difficulties and a second hole is now underway and is expected to be completed in the next several weeks.

Figure 1   (Click to Enlarge)

Figure 2   (Click to Enlarge)

A brief slideshow in ".pdf" format outlines key aspects of this press release and is available to be viewed on the "Home Page" and "Rahill-Bonanza Project" area of the Premier Gold Mines Limited website.

Matt Long, P. Geo., Red Lake District Project Manager of Premier, is the Qualified Person for the information contained in this press release and is a Qualified Person within the meaning of National Instrument 43-101. Core is sent to Accurassay Laboratories in Thunder Bay for assay.

Premier Gold Mines Limited is a Canadian-based mineral exploration and development company with diverse property holdings that include several projects and deposits in Northwestern Ontario and a joint venture in Mexico. In the Red Lake gold mining camp, two of these are operated in joint venture with Goldcorp Inc. (TSX:G). A strategic project is also located on the main Musselwhite Gold Mine trend (Goldcorp-Kinross)

For further information, please contact:
Ewan Downie, President & CEO
Phone: 807-346-1390
Fax: 807-345-0284
e-mail: info@premiergoldmines.com
Web Site: www.premiergoldmines.com

The statements made in this Press Release may contain forward-looking statements that may involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual events or results could differ materially from the Company's expectations and projections.

You can view the Previous News Releases item: Mon Aug 27, 2007, PREMIER-GOLDCORP RED LAKE JOINT VENTURE DRILLING INTERSECTS HIGH GRADE GOLD

5847 Postings, 6399 Tage biomuellRSR Gerücht bestätigt sich immer mehr !

06.09.07 17:26
WESTWIND (siehe mein Posting) kauft heutig heftig Premier Gold Aktien !!  

siehe: (runter srollen !)
http://www.tsx.com/...ledPrices&Market=T&Language=en&QuoteSymbol_1=PG  

5847 Postings, 6399 Tage biomuellabgesehen von dieser HEISSEN Spekulation

06.09.07 17:59
dass Premier G die Fortsetzung der high grade zone von Goldcorps Red Lake Mine getroffen haben soll:

GOLD krazt eben an den 700 USD und die Gold(explorer)aktien werden in Kürze GEHEBELT nachziehen !  

5847 Postings, 6399 Tage biomuellGOLDMAN SACHS kauft jetzt ebenfalls zu 10.000 pake

06.09.07 18:15
paketen zu siehe

http://www.tsx.com/...ledPrices&Market=T&Language=en&QuoteSymbol_1=PG

(immer nur die letzten 10 trades ersichtlich - das heisst, wer erst später abends diese link anklickt, wird die Käufer nicht mehr sehen.

Heute kauft jedenfalls stark zu: Westwind und Goldman Sachs  

84 Postings, 6091 Tage Easarwo bleibt die Phantasie, Leute

07.09.07 10:34
Es ist schon leicht enttäuschend; nach Schliessung der Kapitalerhöhung am 25.04.07 erreichte Premier Ihren damaligen Höchststand von 1.72 Euro.

Grundlage hierfür war doch ausschliesslich das gute Marktumfeld für Explorer sowie die vorhandene Phantasie in eine gute Zukunft des Unternehmens - OHNE Bohrergebnisse.

UND JETZT? Bohrergebnisse sind da, qualitativ sogar besser als von vielen erwartet und man muss kein grosser Hellseher sein, daß dies noch lange nicht das Ende von guten (sauguten) News ist. Aber jetzt hält der Kurs schon wieder die Luft an, nachdem er gestern gerade mal rd. 15% zugelegt hat.

Leute, Premier ist ein 1a Goldexplorer und wird Ende 2007 bei min. 2,50 Euro stehen.

Woher ich das weiss - Keine Ahnung - aber ich habe Phantasie!

4620 Postings, 6378 Tage Nimbus2007Hält sich gut auf dem Niveau....

10.09.07 13:24
Sollten die Edelmetallpreise nun wirklich charttechnisch ausbrechen, dann sollten endlich auch die Explorer und Juniorproduzenten nachziehen.

Lg  

2 Postings, 6078 Tage SchnauzbartWeiss jemand...

11.09.07 12:46
...was in der gestrigen Ausgabe des Aktien-Review über Premier drinne stand? Hab in anderem Thread gelesen, dass da eine 8 Seiten Analyse rausgekommen ist gestern Abend. Wer Infos hat, auch gerne per BM. Danke!  

60 Postings, 6258 Tage crassusman..

14.09.07 10:31
hätte wohl doch besser Salazar kaufen sollen....  

5847 Postings, 6399 Tage biomuellGold knackt die 730 !

20.09.07 14:26

5847 Postings, 6399 Tage biomuellPremier trifft RED LAKE gold mine ?

25.09.07 14:03
Dann werden wir Ihnen auch aktuelle Hintergrundinformationen zum 70 %-Erwerb von Premier Gold Mines (PG; WKN A0KE8D) geben. Nur soviel: Was uns PG-CEO Ewan Downie gestern Nacht an historischen Daten zu den Projekten von Roxmark Mines mitgeteilt hat, hat es in sich! Seit 10 Jahren wollte sich Ewan Downie diese High-Grade-Minen sichern, die teilweise seit den 30er Jahren still liegen und noch nie mit modernen Explorationsmethoden bearbeitet wurden. Neben diesem explosiven Neuerwerb scheint auch das 50/50-Explorationsprogramm mit Goldcorp in unmittelbarer Nähe der weltweit lukrativsten Goldmine, der Red Lake Mine (ebenfalls von Goldcorp) nun rund zu laufen (nachdem die erste Bohrung technische Probleme in über 1.000 Metern Tiefe bereitete). Allerdings sind Premier Gold Mines hier die Hände gebunden, da Goldcorp sowohl die Explorationsarbeiten als auch den Newsflow steuert. Ewan Downie ist sich jedoch „ziemlich sicher“, dass man den Red Lake – Trend getroffen hat. Sollte sich dies bewahrheiten, dann ist Premier Gold Mines nicht mehr lange eigenständig – das wagen wir einmal für die nächsten 12 Monate im aktuellen Umfeld für Gold zu prophezeien. Damit würde Ewan Downie aber das seltene Kunststück fertig bringen, innerhalb von 2 Jahren zwei Firmen für eine Übernahme fit zu machen. Nach Wolfden Resources (unser ehemaliger Musterdepotwert wurde vom australischen Zinkgiganten Zinifex gekauft), wäre Premier Gold Mines dann „Streich Nummer 2“!

84 Postings, 6091 Tage EasarPremier to acquire HIGH-GRADE GOLD PROJECT

25.09.07 15:11
September 24, 2007
PREMIER TO ACQUIRE HIGH-GRADE GOLD PROJECT

--------------------------------------------------

Shares Issued: 68,189,742

PREMIER GOLD MINES LIMITED (TSX:PG) is pleased to announce that it has signed a Letter of Intent with ROXMARK MINES LIMITED (TSX-V:RMK) to acquire an interest in a portion of Roxmark's extensive land holdings in the Geraldton Greenstone belt in Northwestern Ontario.

The "Geraldton Project" is contained within the Beardmore-Geraldton Greenstone belt, a highly prospective high-grade gold district that has seen very little exploration over the past several decades. The Project area covers approximately 10km of some of the most prospective geology in the area and is host to three past producing mines and numerous prospective exploration targets in a district that has seen past production of more than 4.1 Million ounces of gold. On the project area, the Little Long Lac Mine produced more than 600,000 ounces of gold during the period 1934-53 at an average grade of 11.66g/t Au; the Magnet Mine produced more than 150,000 ounces of gold during the period 1938-51 at an average grade of 14.40g/t Au; and the Bankfield Mine produced more than 65,000 ounces of gold during the period 1937-42 at an average grade of 9.94g/t Au. All deposits have excellent expansion potential and/or are open at depth. Little to no deep drilling has been performed in the district and much of the project area is completely untested.

Exploration, including an extensive drilling program, is expected to begin immediately. Under the terms of the Agreement, Premier holds the option to earn up to a 70% interest in the Property by making cash and share payments to Roxmark, and performing exploration on the Property pursuant to the following general terms:

An initial 51% interest by paying to Roxmark $500,000 Cash (including $100,000 on signing), 250,000 Shares of Premier (including 100,000 on signing subject to regulatory approval), and performing $7,000,000 in exploration on the Property over a four year period (including a firm commitment of $2,500,000 in the first 12 months).
Immediately upon completion of the initial earn-in, Premier will have the right to increase its interest to 70%, and carry Roxmark at 30%, by making an additional $250,000 Cash payment to Roxmark, delivering to Roxmark an additional 150,000 Shares of Premier, and bringing the Property to a Production decision within 5 years of the end of the initial earn-in period (4 years) five year period.
Premier will be the operator of the Project.
The Letter of Intent is conditional on Premier completing a due diligence investigation on title to the properties comprising the Geraldton Project.

"I have long-considered the Geraldton Project area to be one of the most prospective, yet underexplored, high-grade gold districts in Canada", stated Ewan Downie, President of Premier. "The complete lack of modern exploration, particularly on the property holdings that are the subject of this Agreement, allows for the potential of making numerous significant discoveries within this extensive property package".

Roxmark holds several gold and molybdenum exploration and development projects in the historically significant Beardmore-Geraldton greenstone belt of Northwestern Ontario including a fully-permitted mill that could be used to process ore from the joint venture property.

With respect to Premier's other properties, exploration continues at the Rahill-Bonanza Joint Venture Project in Red Lake where recent drilling has intersected multiple gold horizons including a new zone discovered in the hanging wall of the Wilmar Horizon with assay results of up to 14.2g/t Au across 5.0 meters including 59.09g/t Au across 1.0 meters. The Rahill-Bonanza Project is being operated under a 50-50 Joint Venture with Red Lake Gold Mines, an affiliate of GOLDCORP INC. (TSX:G, NYSE:GG). Additional assays from drilling are expected in the near future.

Stephen McGibbon, P. Geo., Executive Vice-President and Chief Operating Officer of Premier, is the Qualified Person for the information contained in this press release and is a Qualified Person within the meaning of National Instrument 43-101.

Premier Gold Mines Limited is a Canadian-based mineral exploration and development company with diverse property holdings that include several projects and deposits in Northwestern Ontario and a joint venture in Mexico. In the Red Lake gold mining camp, two of these are operated in joint venture with Goldcorp Inc. (TSX:G). A strategic project is also located on the main Musselwhite Gold Mine trend (Goldcorp-Kinross).

For further information, please contact:
Ewan Downie, President & CEO
Phone: 807-346-1390
Fax: 807-345-0284
E-mail: info@premiergoldmines.com
Web Site: http://www.premiergoldmines.com

The statements made in this Press Release may contain forward-looking statements that may involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual events or results could differ materially from the Company's expectations and projections.

You can view the Previous News Releases item: Thu Sep 6, 2007, PREMIER-GOLDCORP RED LAKE JOINT VENTURE DRILLING INTERSECTS 14.2g/t Au ACROSS 5.0 METERS

5847 Postings, 6399 Tage biomuellnice move

27.09.07 11:09
Spekulationen gibt es ja aktuell genug zu Premier:

- hat High Grade Zone der Red Lake getroffem
- Goldcorp denkt schon an eine Übernahme im Zuge seiner Konsolidirungsbemühungen seiner JV beteiligungen....

hier muss man dabei sein!  

5847 Postings, 6399 Tage biomuellist Euch aufgefallen, dass die UMSÄTZE in den

27.09.07 18:40
letzten tagen deutlich zugelegt haben, das ganze gemeinsam zu den aktuellen Marktgerüchten.....

ich kann hier den Braten schon riechen...  

5847 Postings, 6399 Tage biomuellGold: neues 27 Jahreshoch: 743

28.09.07 14:46

4308 Postings, 8414 Tage NukemNeue Minen!

29.09.07 10:32
Unser lieber CEO hat drei aussichtsreiche Minen erworben. In der Nähe vom berüchtigten Red Lake!!!!

Stoßen die da auf Gold, dann stehe die Chancen gut, dass Premier übernommen wird. Die großen Konzerne zahlen dass aus der Portokasse!  

4308 Postings, 8414 Tage NukemEs wird nur noch gekauft!

30.09.07 14:19
Wenn man einen Blick auf die Insiderkäufe wirft, dann freut sich das Aktionärsherz. Nur Käufe!

Sep 05/07   Sep 04/07   Pollock, John Arthur   Direct Ownership   Common Shares   10 - Acquisition in the public market   1,500   $1.950
Aug 21/07 Aug 09/07 Knowles, Henry Joseph Direct Ownership Options 50 - Grant of options 50,000 $1.950
Aug 19/07 Aug 16/07 Downie, Ewan Stewart Direct Ownership Common Shares 10 - Acquisition in the public market 5,900 $1.530
Aug 15/07 Aug 08/07 Sinclair, Alistair Murray Direct Ownership Options 50 - Grant of options 50,000 $1.950
Aug 10/07 Aug 08/07 Drake, Shaun Anthony Direct Ownership Options 50 - Grant of options 50,000 $1.950
Aug 10/07 Aug 08/07 Begeman, John A. Direct Ownership Options 50 - Grant of options 50,000 $1.950
Aug 10/07 Aug 08/07 Pollock, John Arthur Direct Ownership Options 50 - Grant of options 50,000 $1.950
Aug 10/07 Aug 08/07 McGibbon, Stephen John Direct Ownership Options 50 - Grant of options 100,000 $1.950
Aug 10/07 Aug 08/07 Cook, John Francis Direct Ownership Options 50 - Grant of options 75,000 $1.950
Aug 10/07 Aug 08/07 Seaman, John Direct Ownership Options 50 - Grant of options 75,000 $1.950  

29 Postings, 6212 Tage joijoeGibt es News?

10.10.07 10:33
Hi,

gibt es irgendwelche News oder BB Empfehlungen, oder wieso steigt Premier Gold heute um kanpp 10%?

Jedenfalls ist es sehr schön, dass es nach oben geht....  

5847 Postings, 6399 Tage biomuellGoldcorp

10.10.07 14:44
will seine JV konsolidieren -das heisst - Projekte aufgeben, die nicht aussichtsreich erscheinen bzw. Projetpartner übernehmen, mit denen man aussichtsreiche oder bereits positive Exploration betreibt. Premier Gold ist damit ernsthaft im Visier von Goldcorp - umso mehr als sich Premier auch geographisch (nachbar!) gut einverleiben ließe.

Ich hoffe, dass noch VOR einem Übernahmegebot gute Explorationsergebisse vorgelgt werden und erst dann das Übernahmeangebot von Goldcorp kommt. Leider hat sich Goldcorp das Recht bzgl. Presseaussendungen zum JV gesichert.

Könnte bedeuten, dass Goldcorp ein Übernahmeangebot stellt bevor alle Bohrresultate hier sind. Andererseits darf Premier Gold aus börsenrechtlichen Gründen Bohrresultate nicht zurückhalten, wenn sie kursrelevant sind....... so oder so - Premier sollte ungebingt weiter halten.

entweder man spekuliert auf die anstehenden borhergebnisse oder auf ein übernahmeangebot. Ich spekuliere auf beiden - und auf eine Übernahme, zum mindest doppelten preis des heutigen Kurses (glaube an gute bohrgebnisse über die nächsten Monate und binnen eine halben Jahres, vielleicht früher an eine Übernahme durch Goldcorp)    

5847 Postings, 6399 Tage biomuellneues ATH !

10.10.07 17:28
der weg nach oben ist frei. Vermutlich wissen Insider schon bescheid - bohrergebnisse vom JV mit Goldcorp müssten schon da sein.  

15890 Postings, 8393 Tage Calibra21Hatte schon eine kleine Position

10.10.07 17:30
habe aber nun zu 1,85 nochmal massiv nachgelegt. Die zweite Position ist für mich aber nur ein Ausbruchstrade. Die erste eine Spekulation auf eine Übernahme.

Seite: < 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
| 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... 16  >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben