Eröffnet am:22.02.07 17:50von: Nimbus2007Anzahl Beiträge:387
Neuester Beitrag:24.04.21 23:49von: SimoneqiheaLeser gesamt:111.054
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:20
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | 2 | 3 |
| 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... 16  >  

7765 Postings, 6669 Tage polo10s5g1jk

10.05.07 09:17
Mann kann einen Fehler auch mal eingestehen, oder ?  

1911 Postings, 6317 Tage Heune6000 PGM zu 1.38 im RSR-Depot.

10.05.07 10:27

1168 Postings, 6627 Tage s5g1jkjaja....

10.05.07 11:19
ziehmlich lachhaft, habe ja nie behauptet das sie definitiv nicht im Depot ist, habe lediglich gesagt das man sich nicht zu früh freuen soll!
Schaut man sich die Ergebnisse an, weiß man wieso der kurs so runter ist!
Performance Depot bedeutet ja nur kurzfristiger Anlagehorizont!
Wer lesen kann ist klar im Vorteil, und die Ergebnisse haben nicht die Erwartungen getroffen!
Auch wenn die Raketen Männer was anderes Behaupten!  

7765 Postings, 6669 Tage polo10s5g1jk

10.05.07 11:26
Danke für den schwarzen.

Einsicht seiner eigenen Dummheit ist der beste Weg zur Besserung, viel Glück also !  

4620 Postings, 6371 Tage Nimbus2007Sooo...

18.05.07 14:38
nun muss die 1,25 € halten...dann haben wir hier wunderschöne Einstiegskurse.

Lg  

145 Postings, 6233 Tage M240674wie lautet denn das Kursziel?

18.05.07 14:46

118 Postings, 6306 Tage mr.tmgnoch mal Glück gehabt

18.05.07 19:29
zum Glück sind wir über 1,30 ins Wochenende gegangen. Damit scheint der Abwärttrend der letzten Tage erstmal gestoppt.
Wenn sich jetzt auch noch der Goldpreis wieder normalisiert, sieht es sicher wieder besser aus.

Weiß jemand was RSR als Ziel ausgeben hat? Oder wie deren Komentare zu den Kursverlusten gewesen ist?

Schönes Wochenende!

Grüße
Mr.TMG  

18 Postings, 6236 Tage lloyd79Rohstoffkonverenz in Frankfurt

27.05.07 13:17
Hallo, ich hab es leider nicht geschafft nach Frankfurt auf diese Konverenz zu kommen.

Wenn jemand von Euch News hat, dann bitte hier posten!!!

Danke.

118 Postings, 6306 Tage mr.tmgNun ist es raus

29.05.07 19:13
auf der Frankfurter Rohstoffkonfernez hat PGM wohl den einen oder anderen noch überzeugt. Daher auch der Kurssprung gerade eben.

MF hat die Aktie nicht nur auf einem Semirar als Rakete vorgestellt, sondern auch nochmals auf seiner Hotline angesprochen.
Es gibt wohl die nächsten vielversprechenden Ergebnisse in naher Zukunft.

Ich hoffe, MFer und RSR helfen die nächste Zeit und hiefen den Kurs.  

263 Postings, 6275 Tage bb775aber...

31.05.07 18:04
klar doch!!
;-)  

1812 Postings, 6596 Tage loupluJoint Venture

31.05.07 19:27
THUNDER BAY, ON, May 30 /CNW/ - PREMIER GOLD MINES LIMITED (PG:TSX) is pleased to announce that it has signed a joint venture agreement (the "Agreement") with Red Lake Gold Mines ("Red Lake"), an affiliate of GOLDCORP INC. (G:TSX, GG:NYSE) to explore a strategic land package located in the prolific Red Lake Greenstone Belt in Northwestern Ontario.

Under the terms of the Agreement, and pursuant to the Asset Exchange Agreement, both parties are contributing mining properties held in this area and will jointly fund the exploration and development of this property package. The new property package, referred to as the "Rahill-Bonanza Project" (the "Project"), covers several kilometres of the key geological unconformity that spans from Goldcorp's Red Lake gold mines to the formerly producing Cochenour gold mine. These mines have produced more than 17.2 million ounces of gold, currently have more than 9.5 million ounces in additional reserves and resources, and the Red Lake area is host to one of the highest grade gold deposits in the world. The Rahill-Bonanza Project is host to several gold deposits and mineralized zones including the Follansbee, Bonanza and North Contact Zones, and the Wilmar and Granodiorite gold deposits. Additionally, the Project properties are host to numerous ultramafic horizons, key markers for high-grade gold in the Red Lake area such as Goldcorp's High Grade Zone. A good portion of the properties have seen only limited and sporadic near-surface exploration.

The Partners are currently carrying out a major exploration program that includes deep drilling in several areas. Premier has funded the initial CAD$1 Million in exploration on the Project, and all future exploration will be funded on a 50:50 basis. Premier is the operator during the initial period of CAD$5 Million in exploration, and Red Lake will be operator thereafter. At any time during the first eighteen (18) months following the formation of the joint venture, Red Lake will have the option to increase its interest in the joint venture by 1% to 51% by paying Premier CAD$440,000. The Agreement also allows access to the Wilmar Mine workings through its Cochenour Gold Mine in the event that it is re-opened.

The current exploration program includes a major diamond drilling program that will target several of the key horizons on the Project. This exploration will focus on:

<<
   i)     defining and expanding the Bonanza and North Contact Zone
          discoveries (previous drill results include 13.27g/t over 19.0m
          and 8.66g/t over 22.0m) and the western Bonanza extension where
          recent drilling by Goldcorp returned high-grade intersections;
   ii)    testing the Wilmar deposit that was mined in the 1960's;
   iii)   the West Granodiorite deposit which has the potential to represent
          a significant bulk tonnage resource;
   iv)    the main regional geologic contact that hosts the Gold Eagle
          Property discovery; and
   v)     targets related to and proximal to Goldcorp's Red Lake Gold Mines
          located immediately east of the Rahill-Bonanza Project.
   >>

The Red Lake area is a major shear and alteration corridor. The Red Lake area is world renowned for high grade gold, with Goldcorp's Red Lake gold mines being one of the highest grade gold mines in the world. All of the geological attributes that have contributed to the creation of this world class deposit also exist within the Rahill-Bonanza Project area.

Mr. Stephen McGibbon, P.Geo., Executive Vice-President and Chief Operating Officer, is the qualified person for the information contained in this press release and is a Qualified Person within the meaning of National Instrument 43-101.

Premier Gold Mines Limited is a Canadian-based mineral exploration and development company with diverse property holdings that include several projects and deposits in Northwestern Ontario and a joint venture in Mexico. In the Red Lake gold mining camp, two of these are operated in joint venture with Goldcorp Inc. (TSX:G). A strategic project is also located on the main Musselwhite Gold Mine trend (Goldcorp-Kinross). Premier is debt free and has a strong treasury.

The statements made in this Press Release may contain forward-looking statements that may involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual events or results could differ materially from the Company's expectations and projections.

%SEDAR: 00024152E

For further information: Ewan Downie, President & CEO, Phone: (807) 346-1390, Fax: (807) 345-0284, e-mail: info@premiergoldmines.com, Web Site: www.premiergoldmines.com

1812 Postings, 6596 Tage loupluPrivate Placement

31.05.07 19:29
THUNDER BAY, ON, May 30 /CNW/ - Premier Gold Mines Limited ("Premier" or the "Company") (TSX:PG) is pleased to announce that the condition (the "Escrow Release Condition") to release from escrow the net proceeds of its recently completed bought deal private placement offering of 1,600,000 flow-through subscription receipts ("FT Receipts") and 4,875,000 subscription receipts ("Subscription Receipts") in the capital of the Company has been satisfied. As announced earlier today, the Company entered into a formal Joint Venture Agreement, as of May 28, 2007, with Red Lake Gold Mines, a partnership formed by Goldcorp Inc. and Goldcorp Canada Ltd., to hold the properties comprising the Rahill-Bonanza Project.

Effective as of May 30, 2007, each receiptholder is automatically deemed to have exchanged its FT Receipts for Flow-Through Shares and it's Subscription Receipts for Units. Each FT Receiptholder and Subscription Receiptholder will automatically receive, without payment of additional consideration or the undertaking of any further action (including the surrender of any Receipt certificates) by such Receiptholder, one Unit for each Subscription Receipt held, and one Flow-Through Share for each FT Receipt held.

As the Escrow Release Condition has now been satisfied, the Company's transfer agent shall deliver, as soon as practical, certificates representing the Flow-Through Shares and the Units, as applicable, to the address specified for such Receiptholder in the transfer agent's register kept at its principal office.

Approximately C$16,237,616.59 representing the aggregate gross proceeds of the offering and interest thereon, less the commission and expenses of the underwriters, will be released from escrow and delivered to the Company within two business days of the date hereof. These funds are expected to be used for exploration and development of current projects, acquisitions and general corporate purposes. The gross proceeds from the sale of the Flow-Through Shares will be used for general exploration expenditures, which will constitute Canadian exploration expenses (as defined in the Income Tax Act (Canada)) and will be renounced for the 2007 taxation year.

Premier Gold Mines Limited is a Canadian-based mineral exploration and development company with diverse property holdings that include several projects and deposits in Northwestern Ontario and a joint venture in Mexico. In the Red Lake gold mining camp, two of these are operated in joint venture with Goldcorp Inc. (TSX:G). A strategic project is also located on the main Musselwhite Gold Mine trend (Goldcorp-Kinross). Premier is debt free and has a strong treasury.

The statements made in this Press Release may contain forward-looking

statements that may involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual

events or results could differ materially from the Company's expectations

and projections.

%SEDAR: 00024152E

For further information: Ewan Downie, President & CEO, Phone: (807) 346-1390, Fax: (807) 345-0284, e-mail: info@premiergoldmines.com, Web Site:www.premiergoldmines.com

4308 Postings, 8407 Tage Nukembullish

05.06.07 09:01
Der bullishe MACD gibt einen guten Trend vor. Ich rechne mit  steigenden Kursen in den kommenden Tagen.  

4308 Postings, 8407 Tage NukemLos

05.06.07 09:41
Nicht viel los im Thread ...  

1911 Postings, 6317 Tage HeuneWas soll auch bei ner kleinen Konso viel los sein?

05.06.07 09:47

6409 Postings, 6512 Tage OhioPremier Gold Mines .. news

13.06.07 23:15
das gibt morgen einen kursanstieg .....

Premier Gold intersects Wilmar stratigraphy at 1,150 m

Premier Gold Mines Ltd (C:PG)
Shares Issued 68,089,741
Last Close 6/12/2007 $2.06
Wednesday June 13 2007 - News Release

Also Goldcorp Inc (2) (C:G) News Release

Mr. Ewan Downie of Premier reports

PREMIER-GOLDCORP INTERSECT WILMAR HORIZON AT DEPTH - SECOND DRILL MOBILIZED TO RED LAKE JOINT VENTURE

Premier Gold Mines Ltd.'s drilling has intersected the Wilmar mine stratigraphy at a depth of approximately 1,150 metres. Additionally, a second surface diamond drill has been mobilized to the Red Lake district Rahill-Bonanza project. The project is being operated under a 50/50 exploration joint venture with Red Lake Gold Mines, a subsidiary of Goldcorp Inc. The second drill will be targeting the Wilmar West granodiorite zone at depth.

The first diamond drill began drilling on May 7, 2007, and is targeting the Wilmar gold deposit down dip and plunge at depth, approximately 500 metres below the mine workings in an area where no historical diamond drilling has been completed. This drilling will consist of a mother hole with numerous wedge holes to test the deposit at depth and to infill a 500-metre stratigraphical gap between the Follansbee North zone to the south and the Wilmar mine workings to the north. During the final years of mining at the adjacent Cochenour gold mine, the Wilmar deposit was developed with 203,256 tons being mined at an average grade of at least 0.3 ounce per ton gold (10.3 grams per tonne Au). Historical data from the Wilmar mine indicate that the deposit contains numerous intervals with high-grade gold mineralization, and that the deposit remains open along strike and at depth. The initial hole has reached target depth and has intersected several mineralized alteration and vein zones hosted within a similar stratigraphy to that recorded at the Wilmar mine, including several ultramafic horizons. These features are also recognized at Goldcorp's Red Lake gold mines located approximately three kilometres to the east, where the prolific High Grade zone was discovered.

The second surface drill is targeting the Wilmar West granodiorite zone (WGZ), a second deposit contained on the Wilmar horizon and located on the project area. The current hole is targeting the depth extension of the WGZ approximately 500 metres below any previous work in this area.

As recently announced, a third drill has started drilling onto the joint venture project by collaring on the 41 level (approximately 1,875 metres or 6,150 feet below surface) of the Campbell complex (formerly Campbell mine) of Red Lake Gold Mines. This drilling is testing for possible extensions and/or repetitions of fault structures, key rock types and vein material on the project area along strike to the west of the current mine workings.

Matt Long, PGeo, Red Lake exploration manager of Premier, is the qualified person for the information contained in this press release and is a qualified person within the meaning of National Instrument 43-101. Core is sent to Accurassay Laboratories for preparation and analysis -- two-assay-tonne fire assay with an AA finish on split NQ-sized drill core.

© 2007 Canjex Publishing Ltd.

4620 Postings, 6371 Tage Nimbus2007Sieht sehr freundlich aus...

16.06.07 02:02

2 Postings, 6160 Tage intern@Nimbus

16.06.07 21:45

Alle warten auf News, es geht entwerder rasch Richtung Norden, oder auch umgekehrt...

Ganz Kanada (und die gesamte Goldwelt) ist gespannt, ob es dem Explorationsteam von Premier Gold Mines zusammen mit Goldcorp gelingt, die Fortführung dieser gigantischen Goldmine (Red Lake Mine) auf dem gebiet von Premier Gold Mines
nachzuweisen

34 Postings, 6371 Tage chrisu13hier...

04.07.07 12:18
...tut sich zur zeit aber auch net viel :(  

118 Postings, 6306 Tage mr.tmgwir haben Sommerpause

04.07.07 14:19
im Sommer geht normalerweise nicht viel. Ebenso sind die Volumen und die Volaritäten eher gering. SG hat sich so bei 1,60+-0,05 eingependelt und wird wohl auch die nächste Zeit noch ein wenig seitwärts laufen. Ebenso gibt es z.Z. keine News.

6409 Postings, 6512 Tage OhioPremiere Gold Mines

16.07.07 17:15

84 Postings, 6084 Tage EasarDie Sommerpause ist beendet ! NEWS !

29.08.07 12:56
PREMIER-GOLDCORP RED LAKE JOINT VENTURE DRILLING INTERSECTS HIGH GRADE GOLD

--------------------------------------------------

Shares Issued: 68,114,742

PREMIER GOLD MINES LIMITED (TSX:PG) is pleased to announce that drilling has now intersected two of the main targets of the current program, the main Wilmar Mine stratigraphy at depth and the Wilmar West Granodiorite Zone. While assays from the main horizons remain pending, a potentially new zone has been discovered in the hanging wall of the structure with an intersection of 49.00g/t Au (1.43 oz/ton) across 1.0 meters. Two surface drills are currently on the Project, and one drill is currently drilling on the Project from the workings of the Red Lake Gold Mines. The "Rahill-Bonanza Project" is being operated under a 50/50 exploration joint venture with Red Lake Gold Mines, a affiliate of GOLDCORP INC. (TSX:G, NYSE:GG).

The new intersection is from the first deep hole (PG07015W4) drilled to test the Wilmar Mine horizon and is hosted within a mafic volcanic flow containing quartz -- carbonate veinlets at a depth of approximately 1240 metres below surface, some 630 metres beneath the mine workings. In addition to the 49.0 gram intersection, anomalous gold was intersected over an additional five meters with 1.0 meter sample intervals returning up to 4.42g/t Au. The geological setting shares many similarities to the Red Lake Gold Mines, located in the same suite of rocks to the east, and the Cochenour Mine-Bruce Channel discovery to the northwest. Due to limitations of the current drill, the hole did not pass through the entire horizon and was stopped short of the main target, but will be extended once a larger drill is available to the Joint Venture.

The Rahill-Bonanza Project is strategically located along the main Red Lake "Mine Trend" between the Red Lake Gold Mines to the east and the Cochenour Gold Mine and Bruce Channel discovery to the west (See Figure 1 & 2). The current drilling is part of a major, two year, exploration program ($5 Million budgeted for 2007) that will test several prospective targets. The Property is host to two known deposits: (1) the Wilmar deposit that was developed during mining at the adjacent Cochenour Gold Mine, with 203,256 tons being mined at an average grade of at least 0.3 oz/ton Au (10.3 g/t Au) and where historical data from the Wilmar Mine indicates that the deposit remains open along strike and at depth; and (2) the Bonanza deposit that will be the focus of drilling in the 3rd quarter of 2007 -- drilling in 2005-06 at Bonanza returned numerous high-grade intersections including 13.27g/t Au across 19.0 meters.

Current drill holes have now reached the target horizon in both the Wilmar and West Granodiorite zones. These initial holes have intersected several mineralized alteration and vein zones hosted within a similar stratigraphy to that recorded at the Wilmar Mine. Visible gold has been noted in several vein zones.

Additionally, a third drill has started drilling toward the Joint Venture project by collaring on the 41 Level (approximately 1,875 meters or 6,150 feet below surface) of the Campbell Complex (formerly Campbell Mine) of Red Lake Gold Mines. This drilling is testing for possible extensions and/or repetitions of fault structures, key rock types and vein material on the project area along strike to the west of the current mine workings. The initial hole had to be stopped due to drilling difficulties and a second hole is now underway and is expected to be completed in the next several weeks.

Figure 2
Figure 1

Figure 2
Figure 2

A brief slideshow in ".pdf" format outlines key aspects of this press release and is available to be viewed on the "Home Page" and "Rahill-Bonanza Project" area of the Premier Gold Mines Ltd. website.

Matt Long, P. Geo., Red Lake District Project Manager of Premier, is the Qualified Person for the information contained in this press release and is a Qualified Person within the meaning of National Instrument 43-101.

Premier Gold Mines Limited is a Canadian-based mineral exploration and development company with diverse property holdings that include several projects and deposits in Northwestern Ontario and a joint venture in Mexico. In the Red Lake gold mining camp, two of these are operated in joint venture with Goldcorp Inc. (TSX:G). A strategic project is also located on the main Musselwhite Gold Mine trend (Goldcorp-Kinross).

For further information, please contact:
Ewan Downie, President & CEO
Phone: 807-346-1390
Fax: 807-345-0284
e-mail: info@premiergoldmines.com
Web Site: www.premiergoldmines.com

The statements made in this Press Release may contain forward-looking statements that may involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual events or results could differ materially from the Company's expectations and projections.

392 Postings, 6156 Tage biwel@all

29.08.07 13:18
die letzen Tage war der wert sehr stabil was denkt ihr wie sich die aktie in den nächsten 3-4 Wochen entwickeln wird  

5847 Postings, 6392 Tage biomuellGOLD preis heute superstabil !!

05.09.07 17:18
BEMERKENSWERT!!

das war anders als bisher heuer, als der Goldpreis bei Gesamtmarktschwächen miteinknickte. heute bleibt er bärenstark - das untermauert meine Einschätzung, nach der sich Gold zukünftig nicht mehr so leicht nach unten mitreissen lässt.

Investoren suchen zunehmend SICHERHEIT gegen fallenden Märkte, gegen Inflation, gegen fallende Immobilienpreise und Risken der Finanzmärkte.

und was wäre dazu besser geeignet als GOLD ???

die Goldaktien werden sich früher oder gemeinsam mit dem GOLD ebenfalls abkoppeln. denn schließlich sind das Unternehmen, die genau das eine besitzen bzw. verkaufen: GOLD.  

2232 Postings, 6458 Tage TraderonTourLesezeichen

06.09.07 01:10

Mit freundl. Grüßen TraderonTour  

Seite: < 1 | 2 | 3 |
| 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... 16  >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben