Seite 27 von 32
Neuester Beitrag: 15.11.12 10:49
Eröffnet am:10.04.06 17:00von: oelbaronAnzahl Beiträge:786
Neuester Beitrag:15.11.12 10:49von: tolksvarLeser gesamt:96.846
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:7
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | ... | 24 | 25 | 26 |
| 28 | 29 | 30 | ... 32  >  

220 Postings, 6605 Tage haakon007Kommt das große Geld zurück?

08.01.07 19:23
In Kanada wurden gerade mit 200000 Stück aus dem ask gekauft, ein Hupfer von 4 Cent auf einen Streich. So kann es weiter gehen...  

50 Postings, 7192 Tage KeuleGibt es hier bald Bohrergebnisse?

08.01.07 19:48
Gibt es hier bald Bohrergebnisse?

Hat hier jemand Ahnung ob News ausstehen?  

220 Postings, 6605 Tage haakon007Synopsis aus dem Stockhouse-Forum

08.01.07 23:09
Ich hoffe, dass sich noch im ersten Quartal 2007 die Bohrer in Peru (Bolsa del Diablo) drehen werden.

Anbei ein gutes Update aus dem PLE private board auf Stockhouse.com nach einem Telefonat mit CEO Guy Bedard:

Posted Time: 1/8/2007 14:38 EST
Autor: Crowlee, (Post #13896614)

Some of your comments here are too funny! OK, I'm back from my lunch/supervising some guys doing my basement and trying to do my office job at the same time. Here is the synopsis of my phone conversation with Guy...I reserve the right to be corrected later if I misunderstood any of his comments:

-pretty well everything came to a standstill on December 15 until recently because well, in Peru they believe in celebrating their Christmas season a bit longer than ourselves.
-the IP survey is nearing completion and Guy may be hiring a second crew just to quicken it that much more
-he has looked at a number of the results and its looking good
-there is a 150 square metre mass(maybe it was feet...and perhaps that was in the 1000's but thats what I wrote down) highly charged/conductive area. This could be copper/silver/gold...who knows at this point. It could be high tonnage low grade but anything is speculation at this stage.
-they will be drilling once the IP survey and its results are completed. And it will be drilling and not surface trenching like some have speculated. If all goes well they will have drills in both Ecudador and Peru this year. (6-9 months for Ecuador and Peru before that). He will have a better idea in a few weeks. He hates to give dates for obvious reasons (things move at a different pace down there) and then people are just disappointed when the date comes and goes.
-They have a crew in Ecuador who are reporting back with more samples
-Everyone is waiting for January 15th when the new President of Ecuador is sworn in and to see what his views are there of mining etc.
-probably late March for IPO of the newco
-They are still working with the artisanals regarding the agreement but its a technicality. He wants to do whats best for them and Plexmar of course. Incidently, a new law came out recently in Peru that basically says artisanal recovery is illegal. Enforcement of laws down there of course is hit and miss so they are still allowing it on their property. Besides, they have to stay on good terms with them. Remember its the artisanals who send the ore currently to southern Peru for processing.
-They IP'ed the whole area since they want to know what they have on the entire property
-They have 4 or 5 different types of drill targets with different soil compositions
-the veins definitely have significant gold in them (as noticed by the video, but more importantly is that there is gold between the veins as well. He said the veins are insignificant (in that they will not be the only sources of gold they will explore when drilling.
-the bulletin boards are not to be used as a concrete fact finding resource (I think we all know that but its nice to have it reinforced). He is glad the board is not quite as popular as it was because: (my words) let's face it the stock was overpriced and over hyped before when it was at its high without any concrete drill results.
----------
All in all I was quite impressed with his level of confidence and I think the info you see from some of the regulars here is quite true to the point. My summary above seems to fit in with what others have been saying. I'm still long and strong in this stock and I think thats the way we should all think so that there is not an overabundance of exuberance. Good luck to us all!

{  

220 Postings, 6605 Tage haakon007February!?

09.01.07 10:57
aus dem PLE private board auf Stockhouse.com:

Posted Time: 1/9/2007 01:10 EST
Autor: Cooper123, (Post #13900327)  

I spoke with Guy also today.
I am sure he said the size the anomaly was 100 to approx 150 yards below the surface and is 2.5 km square.
4 or 5 other Silica caps on the rest of the property that are of interest, and again could become drill targets down the road. Man this stort keeps getting better, "I know longer too".
I have waited this long, so I'll be darned if I will give an MM or a new face my shares. "let them go through the hell of a roller coaster you went through, before selling"
I did mention the concerns about not meeting deadlines, he did say he regrets the way time lines have come and gone.
He did explain that the property got a lot of rain last February for the first time in about 5 years, so trying to do the ground IP with the overburen of bush that had grown, really became a huge task that was unforseen.
Also part of the delays were caused by having to train workers on how to do the IP line data, and the fact that people in Peru know how to enjoy a long holiday break didn't help.
He did say some "people of interest" have been seen on the property.
He said the Artisans are 90% on board, and good relationships have been established around the community. Artisan mining is however illegal and if push came to shove this is PLEs property, also the Ministry of Mines gets involved to resolve issues should they arise with the community. "The law is on our side"
He applied for 5000 meter drill permit, and as the data unfolds they will apply for 10,000 /15,000 etc as, and if required.
He would not nail down a drill date, as he does feel bad about the broken dates of the past, however he did say he would do the best he could to be in a drilling position sometime in February.
I was impressed when he talked of the importance of documenting everything, and proceeding in a proper mannor. I am sure we all know what could happen down the road shoud suitors come on the scene.
Anyway folks, it looks like all systems are a go, and I expect we should be getting some NRs as things develop.

Cooper.  

156 Postings, 6448 Tage NIKITA 968news?

12.01.07 19:54
HIER MÜSTE SICH AUCH BALD WAS TUN!!!!!  

220 Postings, 6605 Tage haakon007Zusammenfassung PLE 2006 von stockhouse

15.01.07 12:23
Da ich es nicht besser könnte, hier ein review füe das vergangene Jahr.
Der Autor, bamako, ist einer der kompetentesten Köpfe im PLE-Stockhouse-board.

SUBJECT: 2006: PLE's year in review     Posted By: bamako
 Posted Time: 1/13/2007 18:32 EST

Opening price in 2006: .06 cents Closing price in 2006: .57 cents

Percentage gain over the year: 950% gain.

Total volume traded: 618,030,337 shares traded at an average of .54 cents.

In January, PLE settles debt and raises money for exploration of newly acquired Bolsa del Diablo.

In March, first sampling results come in. PLE samples 304 g/t gold in altered volcanic rocks and finds more high grade gold distributed in a corridor contains three types of gold mineralization, vein type, and two main types of volcanic alterations, highly silicified stockwork possibly representing silica caps and highly argillic alterations.

In April, more high grade of over 18 g/t in a channel sample. High grade gold also found to exist in newly discovered intrusive units, providing more evidence of potential for an extensive gold-bearing alteration system affecting both volcanic and intrusive rocks.
In late April, a trench reveals 10 metres at average 43.46 g/t gold. A second trench returns 16 metres at average of 38.48 g/t gold. A third trench returns 24 metres at average of 16.02 g/t gold. Of the results, Guy Bedard issues statement as follows: "The presence of gold in the volcanic and intrusive rocks seem to indicate that we are getting closer to the centre of this large mineralizing system. High-grade gold near the surface is very unusual and very exciting, and is promising for might lie below."

In June, more high grade gold results with sample up to 185.5 g/t gold. Company decides to assay for additional metals such as silver and copper and high silver content and good copper values accompanying the gold mineralization. The gold-bearing area now greatly enlarged to the north; the system considerably larger with 1% copper in the argillic alteration and veins.

End of June, company secures just under 90,000 hectares of land (Escondida) near Aurelian Resources' Fruta del Norte gold discovery. Plexmar's acquisition makes it a neighbour of not only Aurelian but also Oromonte, Corriente and Goldmarca's discoveries.

Also end of June, three days following Escondida acquisition, release of news of bonanza grade gold of 635 g/t gold and 24.5 g/t silver, the best values yet.

In mid July, IP program announced.

In early August, Plexmar secures an all important border permit, a Supreme Decree from the office of the President of Peru. Without such a permit, there would be no possibility of further exploration by drilling. The decree covers the most important core of the Bolsa del Diablo project with application submitted for 2nd decree for remaining BDD concessions. According to the constitution of Peru, within 50 kilometres of the border, foreigners cannot acquire any mining titles, land, water rights, and oil and gas rights directly or indirectly when backed by foreign capital unless they are awarded a Supreme Decree by the Council of Ministers. The process is a lengthy one and requires approval by the Ministry of Mines, the Army, the Council of Ministers and then by the President of the Republic himself.

In August, Plexmar acquires a further 6608 hectares near (south of) BDD, an area where artisanal miners mining high grade zinc.

In September, Plexmar finds high grade gold in surface samples in Escondida project, Ecuador--as high as 396 g/t gold, just under 100 g/t silver and good copper content. Also in September, company continues to channel high grade gold at BDD in new areas, highest value 60 g/t.

In October, more excellent channel samples, up to 89.2 g/t gold and 16.5 g/t silver. Company provides results from airborne magnetic and radiometric survey. According to the company: "The 2,100-line-kilometre survey was flown to collect magnetic and radiometric data over the 220-square-kilometre Bolsa del Diablo project. The data analysis has provided valuable structural information and outlined numerous magnetic anomalies that may represent intrusive bodies and potassic soil anomalies. Within the core Bolsa del Diablo area, on the Angolos concession, a large magnetic and potassic anomaly, measuring approximately 2.5 km by 2.8 km, is spatially coincident with the mapped altered intrusive body located within a larger alteration package hosting the vein type gold mineralization being mined by the artisans."

In early December, company announces further acquisition in southern Ecuador of 841 square kilometres of prime land adjoining Aurelian and Corriente. Geological crews have been doing ground work such as preliminary mapping and prospecting in the vicinity of the 396-gram-per-tonne Au sample located approximately six km northwest of Aurelian's Fruta del Norte deposit.

While there have been disappointments such as the length of time in completing IP, there have been numerous significant advances. Now with IP completion approaching, 2007 marks the start of a highly promising phase for Plexmar shareholders

§
This message (Post #13938592) has been viewed 261 times  

156 Postings, 6448 Tage NIKITA 968HAAKON007

16.01.07 08:27
KANN DAS BITTE JEMAND AUF DEUTSCH ÜBERSETZEN!!!!  

31 Postings, 6529 Tage argenteurisplexmar

16.01.07 09:18
Hallo Nikita, eigentlich ist nur der letzte Absatz interessant. Da heißt es:
während es Enttäuschungen über die Zeitdauer der Vollendung von IP  gegeben hat, sind zahlreiche und bedeutende Fortschritte gemacht worden. Jetzt haben sich die IP (innovative Programme)der nähernden Vollziehung gekennzeichnet, so daß 2007 der Anfang einer hoch und vielversprechenden Phase für Plexmar Aktionäre sein wird.  

156 Postings, 6448 Tage NIKITA 968SUPER

16.01.07 13:16
DANKE FÜR DIE POSITIVE ÜBERSETZUNG!  

220 Postings, 6605 Tage haakon007Übersetzung review 2006

16.01.07 13:40
Anbei der Versuch einer freien Übersetzung (ohne Gewähr). Habe leicht gekürzt, da ich mich mit den geologischen Fachbegriffe nicht gut auskenne. Viel Spass beim Freuen über die glänzenden Aussichten!
Gruß, haakon007

THEMA: 2006: Jahresrückblick  PLEXMAR: Autor: Bamako, Zeit: 1/13/2007 18:32 EST Eröffnungsnotierung 2006: 0.06 Kanadische Dollar (CAD),
Jahresschlusspreis 2006: 0.57 CAD.
Prozentualer Gewinn über das Jahr: 950% Gewinn.
Gesamtvolumen gehandelte Aktien: 618.030.337 zu einem Durchschnittspreis von 0.54 CAD.

Im Januar akquiriert PLE Geld für die Erforschung des jüngst erworbenem Bolsa Del Diablo (BDD) Gebiet.
Im März werden erste Probenresultate veröffentlicht (Aufsammlungen von Mineralen), dabei wird eine Goldkonzentration von bis zu  304 g/t in verwittertem vulkanischen Gestein und hochkonzentrierte Goldmineralisierungen in Goldadern fest gestellt.
Im April werden über 18 g/t in einem channel-sample gefunden. Im späten April werden entlang eines Transsekts von 10 Metern Länge ein Durchschnitt 43.46 g/t Gold gefunden. Ein zweiter Transekt enthält einen Durchschnitt von 38.48 g/t Gold über 16m. Ein dritter Transekt über 24 Meter enthält im Durchschnitt 16.02 g/t Gold. Über die Resultate sagt CEO Guy Bedard: „Das Vorhandensein von Gold im vulkanischen Gestein scheint anzuzeigen, dass wir uns dem Zentrum der mineralisierten Systems annähern. Hohe Konzentrationen von Gold nahe der Oberfläche sind sehr ungewöhnlich und viel versprechend für tiefer im Boden liegendes Gestein.“
Im Juni gibt es neue Proben mit bis zu 185.5 g/t Gold. Die Firma entscheidet, chemische Analysen auch für weitere Metalle (Silber und Kupfer) durchzuführen, die die Goldmineralisierung begleiten. Die vermutete Goldlagerstätte wurde nach Norden ausgedehnt; das System vergrößert sich deutlich und enthält 1% Kupfer in den Adern. Ende Juni aquiriert die Firma knapp 90.000 Hektars Land (Escondida) nahe den Aurelian Resources' Fruta Del Norte Goldfunden. Durch den Erwerb wird Plexmar zum Nachbarn nicht nur von Aurelian, sondern auch Oromonte, Corriente und Goldmarca, die alle im vergangenen Jahr exzellente Goldfunde hatten. Ende Juni, drei Tage nach dem Erwerb von Escondida, gibt es Nachrichten über den außergewöhnlichen Goldgehalt von 635 g/t Gold und 24.5 g/t Silber, die bislang besten Werte.
Mitte Juli IP Programm verkündet.
Anfang August sichert sich Plexmar eine wichtige Grenzerlaubnis, eine Oberste Verordnung vom Büro des Präsidenten von Peru. Ohne solch’ eine Erlaubnis würde es keine Möglichkeit für eine  weitere Exploration und von Bohrungen im Grenzgebiet Perus geben. Die Verordnung umfasst den wichtigsten Bereich des Bolsa Del Diablo Projektes. Ein langatmiger Genehmigungsprozess wurde damit abgeschlossen, der eine Zustimmung des Ministeriums für Bergbau, der Armee, des Ministerrates und des Präsidenten der Republik selbst erfordert.
Im August erwirbt Plexmar weitere 6608 Hektar im Süden von BDD, ein Bereich wo bereits jetzt unabhängige Minenarbeiter hochwertiges Zink gewinnen.
Im September findet Plexmar hochwertiges Gold in den Oberflächenproben im Escondida Projekt, Ecuador (396 g/t Gold, knapp 100 g/t Silber und gutem Kupfergehalt). Auch im September, wird hochkonzentriertes Gold in  BDD und angrenzenden Bereichen gefunden (höchster Wert 60 g/t).
Im Oktober Proben (Channel samples), die bis 89.2 g/t Gold und 16.5 g/t Silber enthalten. Die Firma stellt Resultate einer magnetischen und radiometrischen Untersuchung zur Verfügung. „Es wurden 2.100 Kilometer Strecke überflogen, um magnetische und radiometrische Daten über das 220 Quadratkilometer Bolsa Del Diablo Projekt zu sammeln. Die Datenanalyse hat wertvolle strukturelle Informationen geliefert und zahlreiche magnetische Anomalien aufgezeigt. Innerhalb des Bolsa Del Diablo Bereichs auf der Angolos Konzession befindet sich eine große magnetische und Anomalie, ungefähr 2.5 Kilometer mal 2.8 Kilometer groß.
Anfang Dezember verkündet Firma weiteren Erwerb in Südecuador von 841 Quadratkilometern, an die Hauptgebiete von  Aurelian und Corriente angrenzend. Die geologischen Teams führen weitere Untersuchungen in den Gebieten durch.
Während es Enttäuschungen über Verzögerungen der Exploration gegeben hat (vor allem Verzögerungen bezüglich des Abschlusses der geologischen Untersuchungen und des Beginns der ersten Bohrungen in BDD), hat es 2006 zahlreiche bedeutende Fortschritte gegeben. Mit der anstehenden Fertigstellung der IP-Untersuchungen markiert das Jahr 2007 den Start einer sehr viel versprechenden Phase für Plexmar-Aktionäre.  

13 Postings, 6590 Tage anfaenger2News

19.01.07 20:32
SAINTE-FOY, Quebec, Jan 19, 2007 (PrimeNewswire via COMTEX News Network) --
Plexmar Resources Inc. (TSX-V:PLE) is pleased to report recent exploration results from the Bolsa del Diablo project located in northern Peru adjacent with the Ecuador border.

The Reduced Polarization Program results chart is available at http://www.primenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3228

On Bolsa del Diablo, exploration work has resumed after a 3 week break for the holidays. The induced polarization program is still on-going. Because of the size of the area being covered by the ground geophysics, a second transmitter is being added to accelerate the data acquisition process in order to locate drilling targets.

On IP line 14800E which is 3.3 km long, a section of elevated chargeability measuring at least 1.5 km wide is present. In general, the data indicates that the higher chargeabilities are located at depth greater than 50 meters. The chargeability-resistivity relationship is consistent with disseminated sulphide signatures, and Plexmar believes that it is related to an alteration system responsible for the gold mineralization found on the property. However there is a 200 meters long section where the elevated chargeabilities are shallower than 50 meters where numerous gold rich veins are present and on strike with the adjacent Principal Vein. This Principal Vein is the longest know vein on the property and is a major source of gold for the artisan miners in the area. The IP line 14800E section can be found attached to this press release and on www.plexmar.com

"The size of the anomaly on line 14800E is enormous and although it is yet to be fully defined, it bears the signature of a large disseminated sulphides body," comments Guy Bedard, president.

As soon as the IP survey is completed, Company's geologists will have all the data available to isolate the best drill targets. The IP program is finally expected to be completed by the end of February and the drilling program will start soon after.

For the past months, geological crews have been busy doing a geochemical soil and PIMA surveys in order to produce detailed alteration and mineral distribution maps. These maps will be available shortly and displayed on the website.

Tabulated below are sampling results carried out on newly found vein type structures or altered volcanics. These new informal workings are mostly located in the northern section of the Angolos concession some 1 to 1.2 km northwest of the principal vein where most of the informal workings are located.

VEINS

Over 125 samples were taken in high grade veins measuring 0.15m to 1.0m wide with lengths yet to be defined. Tabulated below are some of the best samples.Channel samples cover a 2m horizontal length of the vein.

6409 Postings, 6538 Tage OhioPlexmar

19.01.07 21:42
da ist ja richtig musik drin
4,5 mill volumen und ein plus von 22 %

31 Postings, 6529 Tage argenteurisnews

20.01.07 10:01
"Die Größe der Anomalie online 14800E ist enorm, und obwohl es noch völlig definiert werden muß, hat es die Bedeutung eines großen verbreiteten Sulfid-Körpers," kommentiert Guy Bedard, Präsident. Sobald der IP-Überblick vollendet wird, werden die Geologen der Gesellschaft alle verfügbaren Daten haben, um die besten Ziele für die Bohrungen zu isolieren. Wie man schließlich erwartet, wird das IP Programm Ende Februar vollendet, und das Bohrprogramm wird bald danach anfangen.

Die Neuigkeiten lassen das lange Warten vergessen. Allen Investierten ein schönes Wochenende.
Gruß arg.  

220 Postings, 6605 Tage haakon007.. und in Kanada gehts weiter!

22.01.07 09:53
bin mir fast sicher, dass es um 15:30h ein gap-up geben wird. Mal sehen, bis in welche Höhen die Puste reichen wird.

Meines Erachtens ist es so gut wie sicher, das der Kurs von 1 CAD noch vor den Bohrergebnissen eingstellt wird (vielleicht schon in kürzestere Zeit), das wären dann 66 Eurocent. Es sollten also auch nach diesem gerade erfoglten Kurssprung nochmal locker 30% drin sein.

Kann mich natürlich irren, ist sehr spekulativ, aber ihr werdet schon sehen...

(dies ist keine Kaufs-oder Verkaufsempfehlung)  

156 Postings, 6448 Tage NIKITA 968WAU

22.01.07 15:36
HEUTE SCHON +16,27%  

94 Postings, 6646 Tage KarlDackTypisch für PLE

24.01.07 17:09
Erst kommen richtig gute Nachrichten, der Kurs in Kanada steigt mal schnell über 20% ins plus und wir ziehen mit 16% hinterher.
Ab dem nächsten Tag geht der Kurs stück für stück zurück.

Was muß eigentlich passieren damit dieses hin und her
aufhört?  

156 Postings, 6448 Tage NIKITA 968news?

31.01.07 13:07
WER HAT NEUIGKEITEN ZU PLEXMAR?  

94 Postings, 6646 Tage KarlDack@NIKITA 968

01.02.07 16:50
Letzte News kamen am 19.01. und wurden hier veröffentlicht.
Klingen sehr gut, doch Kurs zieht nicht mit.

Warten wir mal bis die Bohrer starten.  

94 Postings, 6646 Tage KarlDackWie gehts weiter?

06.02.07 18:53
Werden wohl abwarten müssen bis die Bohrungen beginnen.
Dann lässt sich hoffentlich auch klare Kurstendenz ablesen.  

220 Postings, 6605 Tage haakon007Plexmar Video

12.02.07 10:33
Kennt ihr eigentlich alle schon das Plexmar-Video?

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=3691167828622012913&q=bolsa

Es ist kein offizielles Viedeo, sondern wurde von einem peruanischen Geologen gedreht und war eigentlich nicht zur Veröffentlichung bestimmt. Crowlee vom stockhouse-Plexmar Forum hat es von der Promotion-Frima bekommen, die für Plexmar arbeitet und dann selbst die englischen Untertitel eingefügt.

Das Video ist allerdings extrem aufschlussreich, seht selbst...  

94 Postings, 6646 Tage KarlDackVideo

12.02.07 13:13
Sorry habe nicht die Zeit mir die ganzen 35 min. anzusehen, kann mir einer der das Video gesichtet hat eine Zusammenfassung geben.

Danke im voraus.  

94 Postings, 6646 Tage KarlDack@haakon007

12.02.07 16:19
Das mit dem Video, welches Du hier gepostet hast verstehe ich nicht wirklich. Der Geologe erzählt ständig von viel Mineralien und Gold. Auch gibt dieser Angaben wieviel Gold und andere Mineralien vorhanden sind, sein können.

Hilf mir mal, mein Hispaniola ist gleich null und der Untertitel auch nicht einfach zu verstehen.

Was sagt uns dieses Video?

Ist was darin gesagt wird positiv oder negativ?  

220 Postings, 6605 Tage haakon007Re:Ist was darin gesagt wird positiv oder negativ?

12.02.07 16:22
Alles wird gut!

Im Fragen stellen bist du wirklich gut...  

94 Postings, 6646 Tage KarlDackAlles wird gut???

12.02.07 17:14
haakon007 mehr hast Du dazu nicht zu sagen?

Der Kurs schleppt sich übers Parkett, Du postest ein Video und der Einzige kommentar lautet"Alles wird gut".

220 Postings, 6605 Tage haakon007board totgemacht!

12.02.07 18:48
Karl Dack,
du brauchst dir das Video nicht ansehen, wenn du keine Zeit dazu hast.

Dachte mir einfach, ich kontere deine tiefgründigen Fragen mal mit ebensolchen, wohl durchdachten Antworten.

Seite: < 1 | ... | 24 | 25 | 26 |
| 28 | 29 | 30 | ... 32  >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben