Seite 72 von 193
Neuester Beitrag: 25.04.21 01:36
Eröffnet am:24.06.11 07:44von: tolksvarAnzahl Beiträge:5.802
Neuester Beitrag:25.04.21 01:36von: JohannayjesaLeser gesamt:830.271
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:141
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | ... | 69 | 70 | 71 |
| 73 | 74 | 75 | ... 193  >  

10959 Postings, 7431 Tage klarakaroah, ok!

04.09.13 11:40
das ist eine interessante seite :)

was würdest du also sagen, warum dem so ist/war? warum der verkauf/kauf statt gefunden hatte?  

10959 Postings, 7431 Tage klarakaronews!

04.09.13 11:50

7554 Postings, 6175 Tage sebaldoUnd was willst du uns damit sagen?

04.09.13 12:18

1524 Postings, 6345 Tage OplaIdentische

04.09.13 13:47
vorbörsliche Taxenkonstellation, wie in den letzten beiden Handelstagen. Gut möglich, dass wir heute einen weiteren Blocktrade sehen.  

1524 Postings, 6345 Tage OplaCanadian-insider

05.09.13 07:34
Es war Greg Hall. am Freitag hatte er 850k verkau und am Dienstag hatte er sie wieder zurück gekauft. Keine Ahnung was das bringt.

Sep 4/13 Sep 3/13 Hall, Greg Direct Ownership Common Shares without par value 10 - Acquisition in the public market 850,000 $0.120
Sep 4/13 Aug 30/13 Hall, Greg Direct Ownership Common Shares without par value 10 - Disposition in the public market -850,000 $0.120

10959 Postings, 7431 Tage klarakarowohl eine aktion! ;)

05.09.13 07:39
er musste wahrscheinlich was verkaufen, um steuern zu sparen  ...oder sowas ähnliches...glück gehabt...konnte wieder gut zurück kaufen...hatte wohl irgendwo anders das geld eingesetzt, gewinn gemacht...zurückgekauft...halt das übliche...:P  

1524 Postings, 6345 Tage OplaKäufe

05.09.13 13:11
Der Kurs und die Taxen ziehen in D gerade ganz schön kräftig an. Gutes Volumen.  

10959 Postings, 7431 Tage klarakaroSchock! :o

05.09.13 13:12

1524 Postings, 6345 Tage OplaNachtrag

05.09.13 13:19
Vor allem ziehen nun alle Börsenplätze die Taxen gut an. Vielleicht lesen wir ja heute etwas darüber, was angeblich so ein großer Erfolg auf der Messe gewesen sein soll.  

10959 Postings, 7431 Tage klarakarofreu!

05.09.13 13:21
ja, damit muss man leider rechnen!  ;)  

195 Postings, 5041 Tage Jürgen BirkeIrgendwas ist doch im Busch...

05.09.13 14:16
...in Stuttgart schon mehr als 50 T€ Umsatz - das gab es schon seit dem Strohfeuer im Mai nicht mehr...  

1524 Postings, 6345 Tage OplaKann sich jemand

05.09.13 18:43
die heutigen Umsätze in Deutschland erklären? Kanada fing ja auch gut an...und dann Ebbe.  

403 Postings, 5424 Tage rocky444aus Stockhouse

05.09.13 20:44

Prophecy in Mongolia

Hi SpeedDemon.  I have followed your posts and you have hit the nail in the head many times.

I respect Prophecy for trying to bring a very needed project to my country.  We desperately need investment now, but the problem is that the management team in that company has given themselves a very negative perception with people in the countryside and in the government.

I still have a few university friends working there and the environemnt is so-so.  The problem is what i hear from my close friends in government.   They usually give me great inside knowledge on the companies with good prospects or big obstacles.  Unfortunately, Prophecy seems to have many obstacles for them.

Apparently, Prophecy has been lying to many people regarding their progress in both the coal mine and the power project.

This is what i heard and you can check from other sources:

1.- Their coal mine pit is full of water still.  They have yet to pump out the water and they are claiming that they will export to Russia.  I hope they can show recent pictures with regards to the progress on the pit.

2.- My friend inside the company told me that they DO NOT have mining equipment at the mine site anymore.   That Prophecy is renting or leasing the equipment to some iron ore company or some gold mine.  One of the auditors also confirmed this the other day.

*** Water in mine pit and mining equipment somewhere else.... how will they mine and export that coal?

3.- My friends in government tell me that Prophecy's management has really upset their bosses and coworkers in government, especially some key people in the Great Khural and in the Energy/mining ministry.

4.- I also heard that Prophecy actually does NOT have a license or permit to construct power plant.   This, I heard from a source very close in Energy.  Something about the license having expired or issued in another name and were actually rejected when they tried to get it for the new company.  

5.- Prophecy CEO is CHINESE.  This is really terrible for my country.  Look, I dont want to make my countrymen seem racist, but we just do not trust Chinese and I have heard that the CEO has been rude in several meetings with high government people and has just rubbed them in the wrong way.

I dont follow Prophecy much, but I can try to get more information for you if you want.

Personally, I think this company's stock price will not advance given their rapport with my country.

http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/...corp?postid=21720054

403 Postings, 5424 Tage rocky444Was soll man davon halten?

06.09.13 00:22
Einige Punkte die der User angibt sind ja bekannt( z,B. das Wasser Problem). Das Prophecy gar keine Linzens für den Kraftwerkbau haben soll ist mir neu. Könnte das stimmen?? Oder versucht hier jemand nur ganz billig zu manipulieren? Ein User der seit kurzem erst angemeldet ist bei Stockhouse hat gehört das jemand gehört hat.... Er behauptet einfach das Lee und sein Team Lügner sind. Ok, das der Lee nicht immer ganz die Wahrheit sagt ist ja richtig, aber könnte man aber überhaupt so was wie den genehmigt Kraftwerkbau behaupten ohne dass das stimmt?  Da bin ich sehr skeptisch.

Schönes Volumen in Deutschland. Das letzte mal sind so viele Aktien nach der Nachricht vom Tarifvertrag gehandelt worden (oder war das auch nur erfunden???)  

2502 Postings, 5532 Tage FegefeuerEs tauchen mir...

06.09.13 07:14
...hier viel zu viele Insider auf. So ein Quatsch. Vergiss solche vermeintlichen Quellen. Sintera zähle ich ebenso dazu.  

7554 Postings, 6175 Tage sebaldoNicht rassistisch?

06.09.13 08:38
Prophecy CEO is CHINESE.  This is really terrible for my country.

Das reicht doch wohl.  Ich hoffe nur, dass die Mehrheit der Mongolen nicht diesem dumpfen Nationalismus anhängt. Ansonsten wäre es besser, PCY würde sein Engagement in der Mongolei sofort beenden.

Das Wasserproblem ist bekannt. Dass sie die LKWs vermieten, solange es keine Kohle zu transportieren gibt, ist vernünftig.

Ansonsten nur billige Polemik, Rassismus  und Meinungsmache. Zu welchem Zweck?

403 Postings, 5424 Tage rocky444der Kollege aus Stockhouse

06.09.13 10:48

hat nochmal was geschrieben. Falls es jemanden interessiert

Answers to the points from Geezer 21

Hi Geezer 21.

Please see my responses below:

1.  I clicked on SpeedDemon's name and his articles/posts came out and I read them.  I did the same for Geezer21 and read your posts on ORV, PCY, LGO, NKL.    I didnt mean to say that I have been following SpeedDemon for a while.  My apologies for my English.

2.  Yes, I agree.  Many people in my country are indeed racists.  Not many of us studied abroad and even some of the ones who did, are still racist.  China is the number one source of Foreign Investment (FDI) in my country.  Many people have succesful businesses with Chinese businessmen here.  But for some reason, a lot of my friends and contacts have very negative feelings toward's Mr. john Lee.

3.  I checked further on this.  Yes, the equipment is leased out.  I found out which equipment and to whom it was leased out to.  I was wrong, it wasnt an Iron-ore mining company, but a Gold mining company.  The company name is Altan Dornod, run by Ganbold, very succesful businessman here.   Some of the equipment was leased for 1 year (until 2014) and the other equipment for 2 years (2015).  There are heavy fines and demobilizations costs if Prophecy breaks the contracts and calls the equipment back.  But you are right.... I guess they can call it back.

4.  I dont know about the pits. Sorry I cant give you any more information yet.  What I meant to say is that it will take them many weeks to dewater the pit given the heavy rainfalls this year and I think Prophecy misled investors on the news release for the amount of coal being exported to Russia.  I am sure 30,000 tonnes would be feasible given their stockpile inventory, but 300,000 tonnes is absurd and everyone here knows it.  To me, misleading and manipulating news is tantamount to lying.  Any Buddhist or Christian would agree.

5.  Ok, there were some irregularities with my countrymen managing the company.  But they did not rub off the government in the wrong way.  They received all licenses and permits with the government in a fast manner and now the current management cannot get a PPA or a Construction License ( i will explain below) in more than a year.   Yet my friends in NEWCOM were able to get the agreement signed for CHP5 in a matter of weeks.  Obviously Prophecy is doing something wrong.

6.  Prophecy Power Generation does NOT have a license to build powerplant.  I just finished lunch with my friend and he explained it to me.  Please see below:

a) Prophecy Coal had a subsidiary named East Energy (or something like that)
b) East Energy applied for power plant construction license and was granted
c) Prophecy decides to change East Energy to Prophecy Power Generation.
d) the name and company is changed BUT the license is not transferred
e) my country does not allow for mining or exploraion licenses to be transferred between subsidiray or sister companies. There was a lot of fraud occurring before. I assume the same must go for power plant licenses.
f) Prophecy Power Generation needs to apply for new issuance of license and did so.
g) PPG petition for license was REJECTED.
h) There is new government people in power now responisble for issuance of lcenses and are not happy with current management (maybe John Lee?)

My question is if they receved a letter saying that their request for new power plant construction license had been rejected.... why did they not do a News Release?

*** Bonus.... My country is very small and I have a lot of high school and University friends that provide me access to a lot of information.  I guarantee you that I probably can find out more about Prophecy in one day than other investors can with all the reading and News Releases out there.  Besides.... the News Releases are almost always what the company's want you to read.

I can find out ( I already know) which mining equipment was leased out and at what price.  I know the terms and the quantities.  I also know if there is any movement in Selenge Aimag with regards to Prophecy's mine.  And more importantly, I already told you that Prophecy has very bad re*****tion and rapport with my government and witht heir current strategy, they will get nothing done.

If things change and my friends tell me something different... then I will know when to buy.  And it will probably be before most other people in Vancouver or elsewhere.

http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/...corp?postid=21722030

426 Postings, 4924 Tage Ernesto44Der scheint ja

06.09.13 11:31
sehr viele Freunde zu haben die etwas gehört oder gesehen haben wollen. Mir persönlich erscheint diese Person nicht glaubwürdig, er hat einfach etwas gegen ausländische Investoren und wenn dann noch ein Chinese an der Spitze solcher Unternehmungen steht löscht es ihm total ab. Allein sind ja die Mongolen offenbar nicht fähig solche Projekte zu realisieren, sie brauchen die Ausländer. Einem Rassisten wie diesem Herrn passt das natürlich nicht in sein Konzept. Also warten wir mal ab wie im November die Situation aussieht und ob die Mine dann immer noch voll Wasser ist, ich glaube kaum.  

1524 Postings, 6345 Tage Opla@Ernesto44

06.09.13 11:44
Platinbaron hat bei WO bereits eine Antwort von Lee diesbezüglich eingestellt.  

1524 Postings, 6345 Tage OplaInteressant auch

06.09.13 11:46
dass gestern in D gekauft wurde, als gäbs kein Morgen mehr und heute bisher nicht eine Aktie. Logisch nachvollziehen kann man das inzwischen nicht mehr.  

1524 Postings, 6345 Tage Opla@rocky444

06.09.13 16:12
Ich finde auch einiges an der Geschichte seltsam. Aber wer weiß, in jeder Geschichte steckt ja ein Funken Wahrheit. Zumindest würde es diese enorme Verzögerung beim PPA erklären, nachdem es vormals für Januar angekündigt war. Vielleicht hat sich Lee bei der Regierung tatsächlich in Miskredit gebracht und dies war der Grund der Meldung, er würde den Posten als CEO räumen? Gründe muss es jedenfalls dafür geben, dass der Kurs trotz all der angeblichen Fortschritte immer noch festzementiert ist.  

1090 Postings, 6455 Tage DerToby... Warum hat man eigentlich ...

06.09.13 17:09
... nichts über den Verleih des Maschinenparks veröffentlicht?
... da muss man ja gespannt sein, ob es mit dem Kohleabbau im November was wird.
... Verträge sind da schließlich einzuhalten.
... und was das PPA angeht: Da wird man schon viel zu lange vertröstet.
... vom Chandgana-Kraftwerk kann JL bisher nur träumen.
... irgendwie merkwürdig mutet die ganze Geschichte schon.  

1524 Postings, 6345 Tage OplaDerToby

06.09.13 17:29
Der Verleih wurde doch schon vor langer Zeit angekündigt.  

7554 Postings, 6175 Tage sebaldo#1793

06.09.13 17:38
Selten so einen Müll gelesen. Und hier gibt es auch noch User, die die gestreuten Gerüchte auch noch panikartig aufgreifen und ungeprüft übernehmen.

Setzt euch doch erst einmal mit den Behauptungen inhaltlich auseinander und beurteilt dann, wie es mit der Glaubwürdigkeit des mongolischen Freundes aussieht.  

7554 Postings, 6175 Tage sebaldo300.000 to Kohle auf Halde?

06.09.13 17:45
Behauptung im post # 1793:

4. " I dont know about the pits. Sorry I cant give you any more information yet.  What I meant to say is that it will take them many weeks to dewater the pit given the heavy rainfalls this year and I think Prophecy misled investors on the news release for the amount of coal being exported to Russia.  I am sure 30,000 tonnes would be feasible given their stockpile inventory, but 300,000 tonnes is absurd and everyone here knows it.  To me, misleading and manipulating news is tantamount to lying.  Any Buddhist or Christian would agree."

Ich habe nichts über diese angebliche Lüge von PCY gefunden.

Hier ist die Aussage von JL in der News vom 28.8.2013:

Some orders will be delivered in August and September from the existing coal stockpile.”

http://www.prophecycoal.com/...tart-mining-at-ulaan-ovoo-in-november/

Seite: < 1 | ... | 69 | 70 | 71 |
| 73 | 74 | 75 | ... 193  >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben