Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:42
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | ... | 48 | 49 | 50 |
| 52 | 53 | 54 | ... 136  >  

1258 Postings, 7317 Tage Jing zu # 1247 Wenn die Boerse

15.07.05 13:45
schlechte Nachrichten ignoriert und steigt, das ist eigentlich
ein Zeichen zum Ausstieg, sicher Zeichen der Ueberhitzung fehlen,
obwohl die Indexe sich an den Hoechststaenden bewegen.
Die Oelblase platzt sicher - vielleicht aber erst wenn der Oel-
preisanstieg die Rezession eingelaeutet hat.
O4 die niedrigsten Zinsen, Schauckelboerse. Die Zinsen steigen
und die Indexe erreichen neue Hoechststaende, schon etwas verwirrend.

Gruss Jing      

16074 Postings, 8325 Tage NassieWer an PTSC glaubt,

15.07.05 18:05
müßte eigentlich auch Shares von AMD kaufen.
1. Ist AMD an PTSC beteiligt und würde von einem Kursanstieg profitieren
2. Hat AMD eine Klage gegen Intel eingereicht

Aus beiden Ereignissen müßte AMD mit erheblichem Kursanstieg profitieren.  

1258 Postings, 7317 Tage JingHabe schon genauso ueberlegt,

16.07.05 12:35
andre wohl auch. Der Kurs hat schon wieder kraeftig zugelegt seit dem
Jan.-Absturz. Jahres/Monats/Wochen-Gewinn: 54%, 15%, 5,6% gerundet.
Ein paar schwache Tage braeuchten wir mal.

Gruss Jing  

4000 Postings, 7670 Tage Abenteurer@Jing

18.07.05 23:07
Rezession? O.K. manchmal ist ja etwas Pessimismus angebracht, aber gleich das böse R-Wort in den Mund nehmen - nee fui Teufel.

Mal im ernst, die Weltwirtschaft wächst mit um die vier Prozent und die Unternehmensgewinne sprudeln nur so. Jeden Tag liest man: Übernahme hier für schlappe zwei Milliarden und da für vier. Es ist jede Menge Geld im Umlauf und auf die „sicheren“ Anlagen bekommt man eine lausige Rendite. Ich schätze mal mehr als einhundert Milliarden USD vielleicht auch das Doppelte, sind an dieser Öl-Spekulation beteiligt und wenn der ganze Berg ins rutschen kommt, dann sucht sich dieses Geld einen neuen Hafen. Was wird wohl passieren, 10jährgier: Für  4,223% ? Wo doch der Aktienmarkt satte Gewinne verspricht?

Übrigens, das ist alles Quatsch, von wegen gestiegen Nachfrage. Der Ölpreis stand zu Beginn des letzten Golfkrieges noch bei 27 USD – kann doch irgendie nicht sein, dass sich die Nachfrage gleich mal verdoppelt hat in 2,5 Jahren oder?

Egal, Patriot steigt bei lausigen Umsätzen weiter und darum geht es hier schließlich – gut, denn die großen Umsätze kommen noch.

AMD wird lange nicht so profitieren wie PTSC.

Viele Grüße Abenteurer

1258 Postings, 7317 Tage Jing@ Abenteuerer

19.07.05 15:35
hast ja voellig Recht, war nur ein kleiner Ausflug in Allgemeines. Im  
"Opaalter" verschiebt sich der Opimismus gern zum Realismus, Erfahrungen
praegen eben.
Fuer PTSC bin ich absolut optimistisch, selbst die Jungs von www.our-street.com
werden sich die shortler-Zaehne ausbeissen.
Geduld wird die Kassen klingeln lassen.

Viele Gruesse
Jing

4000 Postings, 7670 Tage AbenteurerJa, das glaube ich auch.

19.07.05 21:27
Ich hoffe nicht, dass der Typ von our-street wieder mitmischt: Der hat mir bei meiner Calypte-Spekulation damals ganz schön in die Suppe gespuckt.

Ja, mit Geduld und Nerven macht man meist Gewinne.

Viele Grüße

Abenteurer

PS: Schöner Schlenker heute und am Ende sind wir wieder da, wo wir gestern schon waren.  

4000 Postings, 7670 Tage AbenteurerWeiß jemand was es genau mit dem

21.07.05 13:43
26.08.2005 auf sich hat? In den US Boards schreibt man immer wieder dieses Datum.

Danke und viele Grüße

Abenteurer  

4000 Postings, 7670 Tage AbenteurerNichts mehr los, immer noch

26.07.05 15:45
alle in den Ferien?  

1258 Postings, 7317 Tage JingNe, ne - lese fleissig bei WO

30.07.05 05:50
und Quote.com mit. Nur mehr als, dass wir wohl abwarten muessen
faellt mir auch dazu nicht ein.  

12570 Postings, 7576 Tage EichiIn den USA geht die Post ab! o. T.

04.08.05 18:33

673 Postings, 7214 Tage westcliffAn Open Letter from Chairman & CEO David Pohl

04.08.05 18:44
An Open Letter from Chairman & CEO David Pohl to the Shareholders of Patriot Scientific Corporation
Aug 4, 2005 11:00:00 AM
Copyright Business Wire 2005
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 4, 2005--

I am delighted to take this opportunity to share my enthusiasm with you as I assume my new responsibilities as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and discuss the basis for the pride we can all share with our newly revitalized company. This first shareholders' letter from me is intended to begin a new era of shareholder communications for Patriot Scientific Corporation

Corporate Viability. Since assuming leadership, we have conducted an intensive internal review of our company's systems, procedures and internal controls as Patriot Scientific Corporation embarks upon this significant new phase of its existence. During the next 30 days we will be devoting considerable focus toward working with our independent auditors as they complete the annual audit for our fiscal year that ended May 31st. We will also be completing the preparation and filing of SEC Form 10-K for that fiscal year, which is due by the end of August, followed shortly thereafter by the filing of Form 10-Q for the first quarter of the current fiscal year.

We are excited because, unlike any other time in its history, Patriot Scientific Corporation is now in a positive growth mode. It's an enviable situation, somewhat like a startup technology company that already has financial liquidity and valuable assets to exploit.

-- Financial information to be publicly filed or released during
the next few months will show the company to be in a great
financial position as of June 30, 2005, with current and
liquid assets exceeding $7 million, no debt other than current
payables, and millions of dollars of tax loss carry forwards
to apply against future earnings as permitted by applicable
laws.

-- As a small company, the outsourcing of licensing activities
for our patent portfolio provides us with the basis to plan
for a revenue stream without the need to devote further
resources to create and sustain an in-house licensing and
support team. We intend to shape our business plan to keep
expenses relatively low and allow current or future employees
to focus on their areas of expertise so that we may focus on
future growth..
New CFO. We welcome the addition of Thomas J. Sweeney, CPA, who has been working with us in conducting our internal review for several weeks. Tom has now joined our management team in the position of Chief Financial Officer and brings over 25 years of valuable professional experience to Patriot, including positions as a CFO for hi-tech and other industry clients. His experience with publicly-held companies will be most beneficial as he works with our independent auditors and supervises our SEC filings in addition to handling the responsibilities usually associated with his CFO position.

Advisory Board. We will be reactivating Patriot's Advisory Board within the next 30 days with a renewed focus and some new faces. In order to have the benefit of input from the perspective of our shareholders, we are initiating a new policy of having a shareholder representative occupy one of the seats on the Advisory Board.

It is a pleasure to announce that Brian Boyajian, Esq., has agreed to serve during the initial term as our first shareholder representative. Mr. Boyajian is a California attorney and active PTSC investor whose communications have demonstrated a definite care and concern for the best interests of PTSC shareholders. He has shown a willingness to express his opinions in an objective and articulate fashion even when his views may differ from those of management or the Board of Directors, and we look forward to benefiting from his participation. To help achieve a synergistic diversity of input that will work to the benefit of the company, other members of the advisory board will also be selected to serve on the basis of their technical, business or financial industry expertise.

In addition to reactivating the Advisory Board, we will be considering the addition of one or two new members to the Board of Directors. Candidates with strong credentials and experience in either the microprocessor industry or investment banking, among others, will have qualifications that will be high on our list.

Litigation. The burden of the litigation that has consumed considerable time and resources of the company over the past 3 years has been substantially alleviated by the recent developments associated with the agreement with TPL Group and the licensing of Intel Corporation to the patent portfolio. The Patriot lawsuits with the TPL Group and Intel have been settled and dismissed, and TPL has assumed responsibility for management of lawsuits originally initiated by Patriot against 5 major Japanese electronics companies.

The New York law firm that originally represented Patriot as lead counsel in several of those lawsuits was disqualified as a result of a court ruling in concurrent litigation in a California federal court. They have recently sought to appeal that ruling. That law firm, whose services were subsequently terminated by the Company, has recently sued Patriot for contingency fees they claim Patriot owes them. We have referred the matter to experienced and well-qualified attorneys for appropriate representation of our interests.

P-Newco Formation. As part of our Master Agreement with The TPL Group, Patriot has formed a new entity named P-Newco that is jointly owned by Patriot and TPL Group in equal shares. Both TPL Group and Patriot have licensed certain of their intellectual property rights in the Patent Portfolio, consisting of 7 US patents, to P-Newco. That company has engaged TPL Group to commercialize the Patent Portfolio by convincing companies using our technology to pay for licenses for such usage. I am Patriot's representative on the three-member Board of Directors of P-Newco. That Board held its first organizational meeting last month and will meet at least monthly to review mandated reports from TPL Group regarding progress and results of their licensing activities that are already ongoing and have involved considerable travel.

Intel and Other Licenses. The licenses from Patriot to Intel Corporation and AMD each involved a one-time fee to Patriot. Intel or AMD microprocessors that may be used in various products by other electronics companies, such as the five Japanese manufacturers originally sued by Patriot as mentioned above, will now be covered by either the Intel license or the AMD license, as the case may be. However, it is important to point out that products or systems containing Intel chips, for example, will typically contain several other microprocessors that are using our technology and are not currently covered by a license, such as in sound cards and graphics controllers as just a couple of examples. Such products are very likely infringing by using technology covered by the patents included in the Patriot/TPL patent portfolio without appropriate licenses.

The significance of the licenses to Intel, for example, should also be viewed from the perspective of the fact that the 7 fundamental patents in our Patent Portfolio cover techniques widely used in designing microprocessors, Digital Signal Processors (DSPs), embedded processors and system-on-chip solutions. From this broad perspective, even though it is a respected giant in its industry segment, Intel's products reportedly represent a small percentage of the broad array of product designs used in electronics products worldwide. A significant number of infringing products are produced by companies yet to be approached regarding opportunities to become properly licensed.

In 2004 over 150 companies were sent letters from Patriot putting them on notice of possible infringement. Many of their products that are in use in households and commercial establishments around the world involve microprocessors that use our patented design architecture and are not shielded from infringement discussions by the Intel licenses from Patriot and TPL. We are pleased with the credibility and validation that the Intel and AMD licenses bring to our technology, and we look forward to fruitful results from licensing discussions that TPL Group's Alliacense affiliate is conducting with other companies.

Business Plan. The Board of Directors is currently evaluating alternatives suggested by my vision of the company conducting future operations structured somewhat like a holding company. Picture a diagram resembling an umbrella, with Patriot being at the peak collecting streams of revenue that flow upward to it from divisions, subsidiaries or joint ventures that would be represented by the beads or modules at the tips around the edge of the umbrella-like diagram. One of those modules already exists in the form of P-Newco and the licensing activities now being conducted by the TPL Group.

Apart from the rights in the Patent Portfolio licensed to P-Newco, Patriot still retains certain rights in the portfolio and complete rights to commercialize our Ignite(TM) and Array products. That business could be another module, either as a division or perhaps as a joint venture with a suitable partner willing to invest in the future of those products. Later, other revenue-producing modules within a defined focus of criteria might be added through product development, acquisitions or joint ventures as might be warranted by time, circumstances and available resources. A couple of possibilities have already been given a very preliminary review by management, but no near-term action on them is currently being anticipated. We may continue to evaluate opportunities that may exist with small or underfunded companies that may have unique, compatible products or proprietary technologies to add to our portfolio. All of this would be consistent with my personal goal, subject to Board approval, to have Patriot become a company that is not dependent on a single product line for revenue.

Communications. The Company will be looking at a possible rebranding and relaunch of its corporate image and portfolio of products in the future in accordance with any new business plan strategies. Based on the revised plan under consideration by the Board, our public relations firm will be revising its PR plan strategies and tactics to get the word out to an expanding number of media outlets including trade publications, business newspapers, radio and television. We have a fresh, exciting story to tell, and the more we can get it before the public as well as industry audiences, the more likely our business should benefit and, although our lawyers require me to say there can be and are no assurances, the more likely the value of our shares may increase.

A few of our objectives will be:

-- Boost awareness among local San Diego and Silicon Valley
business media, as well as among the local financial
community, that Patriot is a visionary technology solutions
provider offering innovative products and services for a wide
variety of industries.

-- Boost awareness among regional and national trade media,
industry market analysts, prospective customers and partners
by successfully introducing and promoting all existing and
future products

-- Create media placements that can be used in cross-promotional
marketing - as a sales piece or published on the Web
As part of my open communication to our shareholders, this letter will be sent as frequently as we have information of value to you. It may summarize public press releases and statements, inform you of things in between major news releases and filings, and -- in compliance with SEC requirements -- will also be posted on our Website and publicly disseminated to the investment community.

I welcome your feedback. Although I wish I could answer every one of our shareholder's calls, letters and emails, many of which I receive daily, it's not physically possible without diverting my attention from business operations focused on our goal of creating added shareholder value. Also, taking time to communicate on a one-to-one basis with individual shareholders is often unproductive, for I spend much time explaining that no matter how much I might like to answer all their probing questions, in order to comply with applicable securities laws I cannot divulge certain information to one person unless at the same time it is publicly disclosed. To help assure our shareholders that they will be heard, I have set up an email address at patriot@attentiongroup.com which will be monitored and forwarded to me on a regular basis. I will make my best effort to see that your questions, compliments, concerns or complaints are addressed in a timely fashion.

There is much demanding work to be done in setting Patriot on course and managing the company with appropriate systems and procedures. We are making sure our company will be prepared to function effectively in its exciting new mode while also operating in compliance with the added layer of post-Enron laws and regulations that are consuming costly time and resources of large and small publicly-held companies all across the country.

You have my assurance that the new management team is approaching its role enthusiastically, with a positive attitude toward shouldering the added burdens of compliance and a determination to do our best to produce added shareholder value to merit your confidence and support.

Thank you for your attention and for your continued confidence in Patriot!

Sincerely,

David H. Pohl
Chairman and CEO
Patriot Scientific Corporation

Source: Patriot Scientific Corporation

----------------------------------------------
For Patriot Scientific Corporation
Investor Relations:
Hawk Associates
Frank Hawkins or Julie Marshall
305-451-1888
info@hawkassociates.com
or
Media Relations:
Attention Group
Daryl Toor
770-777-9489
dtoor@attentiongroup.com

17 Postings, 9084 Tage XXXRAYDas ist der Grund - Brief vom CEO

04.08.05 18:45
Press Release Source: Patriot Scientific Corporation

An Open Letter from Chairman & CEO David Pohl to the Shareholders of Patriot Scientific Corporation
Thursday August 4, 11:00 am ET

SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 4, 2005--I am delighted to take this opportunity to share my enthusiasm with you as I assume my new responsibilities as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and discuss the basis for the pride we can all share with our newly revitalized company. This first shareholders' letter from me is intended to begin a new era of shareholder communications for Patriot Scientific Corporation
Source: Patriot Scientific Corporation  

·  View multimedia news release

Corporate Viability. Since assuming leadership, we have conducted an intensive internal review of our company's systems, procedures and internal controls as Patriot Scientific Corporation embarks upon this significant new phase of its existence. During the next 30 days we will be devoting considerable focus toward working with our independent auditors as they complete the annual audit for our fiscal year that ended May 31st. We will also be completing the preparation and filing of SEC Form 10-K for that fiscal year, which is due by the end of August, followed shortly thereafter by the filing of Form 10-Q for the first quarter of the current fiscal year.

We are excited because, unlike any other time in its history, Patriot Scientific Corporation is now in a positive growth mode. It's an enviable situation, somewhat like a startup technology company that already has financial liquidity and valuable assets to exploit.

Financial information to be publicly filed or released during the next few months will show the company to be in a great financial position as of June 30, 2005, with current and liquid assets exceeding $7 million, no debt other than current payables, and millions of dollars of tax loss carry forwards to apply against future earnings as permitted by applicable laws.
As a small company, the outsourcing of licensing activities for our patent portfolio provides us with the basis to plan for a revenue stream without the need to devote further resources to create and sustain an in-house licensing and support team. We intend to shape our business plan to keep expenses relatively low and allow current or future employees to focus on their areas of expertise so that we may focus on future growth..
New CFO. We welcome the addition of Thomas J. Sweeney, CPA, who has been working with us in conducting our internal review for several weeks. Tom has now joined our management team in the position of Chief Financial Officer and brings over 25 years of valuable professional experience to Patriot, including positions as a CFO for hi-tech and other industry clients. His experience with publicly-held companies will be most beneficial as he works with our independent auditors and supervises our SEC filings in addition to handling the responsibilities usually associated with his CFO position.

Advisory Board. We will be reactivating Patriot's Advisory Board within the next 30 days with a renewed focus and some new faces. In order to have the benefit of input from the perspective of our shareholders, we are initiating a new policy of having a shareholder representative occupy one of the seats on the Advisory Board.

It is a pleasure to announce that Brian Boyajian, Esq., has agreed to serve during the initial term as our first shareholder representative. Mr. Boyajian is a California attorney and active PTSC investor whose communications have demonstrated a definite care and concern for the best interests of PTSC shareholders. He has shown a willingness to express his opinions in an objective and articulate fashion even when his views may differ from those of management or the Board of Directors, and we look forward to benefiting from his participation. To help achieve a synergistic diversity of input that will work to the benefit of the company, other members of the advisory board will also be selected to serve on the basis of their technical, business or financial industry expertise.

In addition to reactivating the Advisory Board, we will be considering the addition of one or two new members to the Board of Directors. Candidates with strong credentials and experience in either the microprocessor industry or investment banking, among others, will have qualifications that will be high on our list.

Litigation. The burden of the litigation that has consumed considerable time and resources of the company over the past 3 years has been substantially alleviated by the recent developments associated with the agreement with TPL Group and the licensing of Intel Corporation to the patent portfolio. The Patriot lawsuits with the TPL Group and Intel have been settled and dismissed, and TPL has assumed responsibility for management of lawsuits originally initiated by Patriot against 5 major Japanese electronics companies.

The New York law firm that originally represented Patriot as lead counsel in several of those lawsuits was disqualified as a result of a court ruling in concurrent litigation in a California federal court. They have recently sought to appeal that ruling. That law firm, whose services were subsequently terminated by the Company, has recently sued Patriot for contingency fees they claim Patriot owes them. We have referred the matter to experienced and well-qualified attorneys for appropriate representation of our interests.

P-Newco Formation. As part of our Master Agreement with The TPL Group, Patriot has formed a new entity named P-Newco that is jointly owned by Patriot and TPL Group in equal shares. Both TPL Group and Patriot have licensed certain of their intellectual property rights in the Patent Portfolio, consisting of 7 US patents, to P-Newco. That company has engaged TPL Group to commercialize the Patent Portfolio by convincing companies using our technology to pay for licenses for such usage. I am Patriot's representative on the three-member Board of Directors of P-Newco. That Board held its first organizational meeting last month and will meet at least monthly to review mandated reports from TPL Group regarding progress and results of their licensing activities that are already ongoing and have involved considerable travel.

Intel and Other Licenses. The licenses from Patriot to Intel Corporation and AMD each involved a one-time fee to Patriot. Intel or AMD microprocessors that may be used in various products by other electronics companies, such as the five Japanese manufacturers originally sued by Patriot as mentioned above, will now be covered by either the Intel license or the AMD license, as the case may be. However, it is important to point out that products or systems containing Intel chips, for example, will typically contain several other microprocessors that are using our technology and are not currently covered by a license, such as in sound cards and graphics controllers as just a couple of examples. Such products are very likely infringing by using technology covered by the patents included in the Patriot/TPL patent portfolio without appropriate licenses.

The significance of the licenses to Intel, for example, should also be viewed from the perspective of the fact that the 7 fundamental patents in our Patent Portfolio cover techniques widely used in designing microprocessors, Digital Signal Processors (DSPs), embedded processors and system-on-chip solutions. From this broad perspective, even though it is a respected giant in its industry segment, Intel's products reportedly represent a small percentage of the broad array of product designs used in electronics products worldwide. A significant number of infringing products are produced by companies yet to be approached regarding opportunities to become properly licensed.

In 2004 over 150 companies were sent letters from Patriot putting them on notice of possible infringement. Many of their products that are in use in households and commercial establishments around the world involve microprocessors that use our patented design architecture and are not shielded from infringement discussions by the Intel licenses from Patriot and TPL. We are pleased with the credibility and validation that the Intel and AMD licenses bring to our technology, and we look forward to fruitful results from licensing discussions that TPL Group's Alliacense affiliate is conducting with other companies.

Business Plan. The Board of Directors is currently evaluating alternatives suggested by my vision of the company conducting future operations structured somewhat like a holding company. Picture a diagram resembling an umbrella, with Patriot being at the peak collecting streams of revenue that flow upward to it from divisions, subsidiaries or joint ventures that would be represented by the beads or modules at the tips around the edge of the umbrella-like diagram. One of those modules already exists in the form of P-Newco and the licensing activities now being conducted by the TPL Group.

Apart from the rights in the Patent Portfolio licensed to P-Newco, Patriot still retains certain rights in the portfolio and complete rights to commercialize our Ignite(TM) and Array products. That business could be another module, either as a division or perhaps as a joint venture with a suitable partner willing to invest in the future of those products. Later, other revenue-producing modules within a defined focus of criteria might be added through product development, acquisitions or joint ventures as might be warranted by time, circumstances and available resources. A couple of possibilities have already been given a very preliminary review by management, but no near-term action on them is currently being anticipated. We may continue to evaluate opportunities that may exist with small or underfunded companies that may have unique, compatible products or proprietary technologies to add to our portfolio. All of this would be consistent with my personal goal, subject to Board approval, to have Patriot become a company that is not dependent on a single product line for revenue.

Communications. The Company will be looking at a possible rebranding and relaunch of its corporate image and portfolio of products in the future in accordance with any new business plan strategies. Based on the revised plan under consideration by the Board, our public relations firm will be revising its PR plan strategies and tactics to get the word out to an expanding number of media outlets including trade publications, business newspapers, radio and television. We have a fresh, exciting story to tell, and the more we can get it before the public as well as industry audiences, the more likely our business should benefit and, although our lawyers require me to say there can be and are no assurances, the more likely the value of our shares may increase.

A few of our objectives will be:

Boost awareness among local San Diego and Silicon Valley business media, as well as among the local financial community, that Patriot is a visionary technology solutions provider offering innovative products and services for a wide variety of industries.
Boost awareness among regional and national trade media, industry market analysts, prospective customers and partners by successfully introducing and promoting all existing and future products
Create media placements that can be used in cross-promotional marketing - as a sales piece or published on the Web
As part of my open communication to our shareholders, this letter will be sent as frequently as we have information of value to you. It may summarize public press releases and statements, inform you of things in between major news releases and filings, and -- in compliance with SEC requirements -- will also be posted on our Website and publicly disseminated to the investment community.

I welcome your feedback. Although I wish I could answer every one of our shareholder's calls, letters and emails, many of which I receive daily, it's not physically possible without diverting my attention from business operations focused on our goal of creating added shareholder value. Also, taking time to communicate on a one-to-one basis with individual shareholders is often unproductive, for I spend much time explaining that no matter how much I might like to answer all their probing questions, in order to comply with applicable securities laws I cannot divulge certain information to one person unless at the same time it is publicly disclosed. To help assure our shareholders that they will be heard, I have set up an email address at patriot@attentiongroup.com which will be monitored and forwarded to me on a regular basis. I will make my best effort to see that your questions, compliments, concerns or complaints are addressed in a timely fashion.

There is much demanding work to be done in setting Patriot on course and managing the company with appropriate systems and procedures. We are making sure our company will be prepared to function effectively in its exciting new mode while also operating in compliance with the added layer of post-Enron laws and regulations that are consuming costly time and resources of large and small publicly-held companies all across the country.

You have my assurance that the new management team is approaching its role enthusiastically, with a positive attitude toward shouldering the added burdens of compliance and a determination to do our best to produce added shareholder value to merit your confidence and support.

Thank you for your attention and for your continued confidence in Patriot!

Sincerely,

David H. Pohl
   Chairman and CEO
   Patriot Scientific Corporation

4000 Postings, 7670 Tage AbenteurerDie Japaner scheinen aus dem Schneider,

04.08.05 21:38
nun, dafür gibt es noch eine ganze Menge anderer Firmen die wegen Patentverstößen verklagt werden. Ich finde die Offenheit lobenswert und richtig, und das an einem Tag wie heute, (in NY sind gerade 34 Grad) für ein bischen Bla Bla mal eben 4 Millionen Aktien über den Tisch gehen, ist auch ein gutes Zeichen.

Frohen Mutes für den Herbst,

Abenteurer  

4000 Postings, 7670 Tage AbenteurerGrafikkarten gibt´s in jedem Toaster

05.08.05 20:02
Erst hatte ich ja überlegt, ob sich die Spekulation nun erledigt hat, aber es scheint tatsächlich noch eine ganze Menge Firmen auf der Liste zu geben. O.K. und am Ende ist doch auch nur wichtig, dass man im Momenten der Hausse sein Geld in Aktien, also einer netten Story geparkt hat oder irre ich etwa?

Viele Grüße Abenteurer

673 Postings, 7214 Tage westcliffnene, du irrst nicht :-)

05.08.05 20:54
ich hab heut nochmal kräftig nachgelegt ....danke an den edlen spender (die letzten 2 Tage hatte ich leider keine Mittel frei :-((( ) aber auf die 2ct kommts langfristig nicht mehr an...die macht jetzt ihren weg
7 Mios auf der Kante
schuldenfrei
Verlustvorträge
gute neue Leute fürs Management
usw. was will man mehr??
[img]http://www.smileyarchiv.net/smiley/gluecklich0596.gif[/img]
das sichert unsere rente :-))
spekulieren tut man in Bodenschätze....ich glaub fast, da hab ich zu viel drin :-))  

4000 Postings, 7670 Tage AbenteurerBin ich hier der der das Licht

06.09.05 16:48
an- oder ausschaltet. Nicht zu fassen wie ruhig es geworden ist.

Viele Grüße Abenteurer

45711 Postings, 7738 Tage joker67Es gibt ja auch nicht viel zu berichten,oder?

06.09.05 16:59
greetz joker;-)  

673 Postings, 7214 Tage westcliffsind noch alle da :-)

06.09.05 19:10
bis zum 15.9 wissen wir mehr....dann geht die Party richtig los...besser wie bei Crown/Langbar und Energulf heute...der Cowndown läuft :-)))) das passt schon  

1248 Postings, 7614 Tage Muffedie Ersten scheinen schon die Zahlen zu kennen...

06.09.05 23:15
Volumen in US zieht schon leicht an - knapp 1,9 Mio (immerhin soviel wie schon lange nicht mehr). Chart sieht fast nach Ausbruch aus... und es gehen teilweise schon größere Pakete über den Tisch - könnte also ganz gut passen. Mal abwarten, was die Woche noch so geht...  

20 Postings, 6941 Tage Kade_der LuegnerLöschung

07.09.05 02:40

Moderation
Zeitpunkt: 07.09.05 08:44
Aktionen: Löschung des Beitrages, Nutzer-Sperre für immer
Kommentar: beleidigung

45711 Postings, 7738 Tage joker67falscher thread und deshalb "good bye"!

07.09.05 07:25
Wenn Du einen "Privarkrieg" austragen willst,dann bitte einen seperaten thread im talkforum oder via BM aber mülle nicht das ganze board zu.

Wenn ich mod wäre,wärst Du spätestens jetzt von mir gesperrt.

greetz joker;-)

P.S. Solltest Du jetzt mit dem Dritten Reich kommen,so überlege dir gut was du sagst.Nur so ein Tip;-)  

91 Postings, 6940 Tage pousaKlagen

07.09.05 11:40
hallo, gibt es zur Zeit eigentlich News bzgl. der Klagen? ich finde gerade bei google nichts neues, wißt ihr da näheres? will demnächst auch patriot einsteigen!  

673 Postings, 7214 Tage westcliffdann würd ich mich aber beeilen...

07.09.05 12:49
sonst isses zu spöt :-)

4000 Postings, 7670 Tage AbenteurerPousa und alle

07.09.05 12:50
Alles hängt in der Luft, auf einen erfolgreichen Ausgang der Klage spekulierst Du wenn Du Dein Geld in diese Aktie steckst, doch  ich finde die Aussichten stehen sehr gut. Das Volumen am Dienstag könnte wirklich ein kleines Zeichen für eine positive Nachricht sein – oder auch nur eine Laune des Marktes.

Schön das jetzt wieder etwas Leben in dieses Forum kommt

Viele Grüße

Abenteurer

673 Postings, 7214 Tage westcliffeinfach mal die Fakten sehen...

07.09.05 13:58
Patriot und TPL haben sich geeinigt
die beiden haben eine gemeinsamme Mappe mit den ganzen Patenten erstellt
die beiden haben eine Vermarktungsfirma für die Patente 50:50 gegründet
die Patente sind unstrittig
mit Intel haben sie sich schon auf Abschläge geeinigt
mit den japanern laufen die Verhandlungen...(entweder sie zahlen freiwillig oder Prozess sag ich mal)
Patriot hat mit AMD einen Lizenzvertrag bzgl. Ignite separat (man muß halt warten bis der verkauft wird)
Patriot hat ein weiteres Patent (ich glaub zur drahtlosen Akkuaufladung????) eingereicht
Bis am 15.09 müssen die Zahlen kommen....Verlängerung wurde beantragt
Patriot hat sich einen guten Finanzchef angeheuert
die Zahlen für das Q1 wurden für bald nach dem Jahresabschluss in einem offenen Infobrief an die Aktionäre vom CEO angekündigt

war jetzt so auf die schnelle aus dem Kopf...vielleicht hab ich auch was vergessen...
so...und jetzt mal die Gleichung aufstellen und 1+1 rechnen wie das kurz, mittel und langfristig aussehen könnte  

Seite: < 1 | ... | 48 | 49 | 50 |
| 52 | 53 | 54 | ... 136  >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben