Ambarella HD Video solutions
Seite 1 von 2
Neuester Beitrag: 01.09.21 22:35
|Eröffnet am:||08.03.13 22:32||von: Balu4u||Anzahl Beiträge:||35|
|Neuester Beitrag:||01.09.21 22:35||von: cfgi||Leser gesamt:||19.051|
|Seite: < | 2 >|
Balu4u: Mal ein paar Zahlen...
Balu4u: weiter gehts...
|10,99 EUR||+1,07 EUR||+10,73 %|
Balu4u: Und weiter...
|15,66 USD||+0,87 USD||+5,88 %|
Manufactures video compression and image processing semiconductors
Ambarella, Inc. is a developer of semiconductor processing solutions for video that enable high-definition video capture, sharing and display.
The company combines its processor design capabilities with its expertise in video and image processing, algorithms and software to provide a technology platform that is designed to be easily scalable across multiple applications and enable rapid and efficient product development.
Its system-on-a-chip, or SoC, designs fully integrate high-definition video processing, image sensor processing, audio processing and system functions onto a single chip, delivering exceptional video and image quality, differentiated functionality and low power consumption.
michimunich: Can Ambarella (AMBA) Continue to Grow Earnings?
So heists weiter dabei zu bleiben..:
Kociolek.Matolek: weiter gehts...
Perf. seit Threadbeginn: +770,10%
Balu4u: #8 Bingo
michimunich: Ambarella boosts product portfolio
Ambarella erweitert das Produktportfolio mit der Übernahme von VisLab und steig so u.a. in den Bereich Automotive (Fahrer Assistenzsysteme) ein und erntet von Analysten dafür ein Strong Buy.:
VisLab “has developed computer vision and intelligent control systems for automotive and other commercial applications, including Advanced Driver Assistance Systems and several generations of autonomous vehicle driving systems.”
michimunich: GoPro Stock Jumps on Strong Earnings & Guidance
Ich denke ja....und der Zug wird weiter Fahrt aufnehmen.
michimunich: Wachstumsstory ist lange noch nicht vorbei..
ff 3.0 und nun: kurs muss 110 usd halten
Chart und Zahlen von Ambarella sehen jedenfalls hervorragend aus und die kleine Korrektur gibt Chancen für die, die noch nicht investiert sind. ich jedenfalls denke noch lange nicht dran abzugeben! ...so manche Top-Unternehmen wie Vasco, Illumina, Gentherm, Mind CTI, NXP- und Dialog-Semiconductor etc. sind trotz sehr guter Zahlen/Quartalsergebnisse in letzter Zeit runtergedrückt worden!... so auch Amba (nicht zu vergessen die Citrön Invest mit Ihren Puts im Juni)
Balu4u: Halbiert hat sich der Kurs seit dem Hoch
Balu4u: Ambarella Jumps 6 Percent
jetzt schreibt hier keiner mehr...
Tamakoschy: AMBA Fundamental
Tamakoschy: Third Quarter Fiscal 2016 Financial Results
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Dec. 3, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ambarella, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMBA), a leading developer of low-power, HD and Ultra HD video compression and image processing semiconductors, today announced financial results for its third fiscal quarter ended October 31, 2015.
• Revenue for the third quarter of fiscal 2016 was $93.2 million, up 41.9% from $65.7 million in the same period in fiscal 2015. For the nine months ended October 31, 2015, revenue was $248.4 million, up 61.7% from $153.6 million for the nine months ended October 31, 2014.
• Gross margin under U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) for the third quarter of fiscal 2016 was 65.7%, compared with 63.3% for the same period in fiscal 2015. For the nine months ended October 31, 2015, GAAP gross margin was 65.2%, compared with 63.6% for the nine months ended October 31, 2014.
• GAAP net income for the third quarter of fiscal 2016 was $29.5 million, or $0.87 per diluted ordinary share, compared with GAAP net income of $18.3 million, or $0.57 per diluted ordinary share, for the same period in fiscal 2015. GAAP net income for the nine months ended October 31, 2015 was $71.4 million, or $2.12 per diluted ordinary share. This compares with GAAP net income of $32.9 million, or $1.03 per diluted ordinary share, for the nine months ended October 31, 2014.
Financial results on a non-GAAP basis for the third fiscal quarter ended October 31, 2015 are as follows:
• Gross margin on a non-GAAP basis for the third quarter of fiscal 2016 was 65.9%, compared with 63.4% for the same period in fiscal 2015. For the nine months ended October 31, 2015, non-GAAP gross margin was 65.4%, compared with 63.7% for the nine months ended October 31, 2014.
• Non-GAAP net income for the third quarter of fiscal 2016 was $36.6 million, or $1.08 per diluted ordinary share. This compares with non-GAAP net income of $22.1 million, or $0.68 per diluted ordinary share, for the same period in fiscal 2015. Non-GAAP net income for the nine months ended October 31, 2015 was $90.0 million, or $2.67 per diluted ordinary share. This compares with non-GAAP net income of $41.8 million, or $1.31 per diluted ordinary share, for the nine months ended October 31, 2014.
Based on information available as of today, Ambarella is offering the following guidance for the fourth fiscal quarter of fiscal year 2016:
• Revenue is expected to be between $65.0 million and $67.5 million
• Gross margin on a non-GAAP basis is expected to be between 63.0% and 64.5%
• Net income on a non-GAAP basis is expected to be between $15.0 million and $17.0 million
Ambarella reports gross margin, net income and earnings per share in accordance with GAAP and, additionally, on a non-GAAP basis. Non-GAAP financial information excludes the impact of stock-based compensation, adjusted for the associated tax impact, and for the nine months ended October 31, 2015 also excludes certain costs associated with the acquisition of VisLab S.r.l. in June 2015. A reconciliation of the GAAP to non-GAAP gross margin, net income and earnings per share numbers for the third fiscal quarter ended October 31, 2015, as well as a description of the items excluded from the non-GAAP calculations, is included in the financial statements portion of this press release.
Total cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities on hand at the end of the third fiscal quarter of 2016 was $276.7 million, compared with $186.5 million at the end of the same quarter a year ago.
"Our strong third quarter results reflect our success in expanding revenues in new markets such as flying cameras and home security monitoring, as well as existing markets for professional IP security cameras and automotive after-market dash cameras. Although we expect these markets to continue their strong annual growth, we are experiencing near term headwinds in the wearable sports market which is expected to negatively impact revenue in Q4 of this year," said Fermi Wang, president and CEO of Ambarella. "Despite the near term headwinds, we are very pleased by the wide range of new cameras introduced by customers during the third quarter, and by our introduction of three new SoC families that will drive the next generation of innovative camera products."
Tamakoschy: SA Artikel: ambarellas-lucrative-but-vulnerable-ni
michimunich: Ambarella has dropped to far...
Pollux71: Gibt es News?