Seite 1 von 3
Neuester Beitrag: 07.02.11 14:09
Eröffnet am:11.06.09 11:17von: WolfsburgoAnzahl Beiträge:53
Neuester Beitrag:07.02.11 14:09von: paddybrokerLeser gesamt:8.244
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:5
Bewertet mit:

Seite: <
| 2 | 3 >  

388 Postings, 6960 Tage WolfsburgoNeustart von Paradigm med?

11.06.09 11:17
Wer mag, wirf mal einen Blick auf Paradigm med, A0RD1Q, die diagnostische Ausrüstung für Augenmedizin herstellen. Eine von meinen vielen Depot-Leichen, die gerade eine Wiederauferstehung feiert. In den letzten Tagen starke Kursgewinne bei extrem starken Volumen. Handel findet bisher in Deutschland nicht statt, nur in den USA.
Anfang des Jahres fand ein Split ein Split statt, ich glaube 1:100.
Es sollen knapp 600 Mio. Shares im Umlauf sein.
Für mich war das bisher eine reine pump & dump-Geschickte. Aber wer  weiß, vielleicht starten die diesmal wirklich durch. Bisher habe ich aktuelle Diskussionsforen nur bei  i-hub  gefunden.

Die Meldung, die zum Anstieg führte:

Paradigm Medical Announces Plans to Release Its New Corneal Topographer, the Paravue, in the United States Market

SALT LAKE CITY, UT -- (Marketwire) -- 06/01/09 -- Paradigm Medical Industries, Inc.

(OTCBB: PDMI) announced today that the Company will soon begin to introduce the first of its four new ophthalmic diagnostic devices, the Paravue, during the remainder of 2009. The Paravue is a sophisticated topographer utilizing Placido Disk Technology and an advanced software to provide accurate and detailed analysis of the anterior corneal surface.

Corneal topography -- also known as videokeratography or corneal mapping -- represents a significant advance in the measurement of the corneal curvature. Most corneal topographers evaluate 8,000 to 10,000 specific points across the entire corneal surface. By contrast, the Paravue processes more than 100,000 points. It also offers corneal wave front analysis with 2, 3 or 4 maps available for comparison.

The Paravue provides both a qualitative and quantitative evaluation of corneal curvature. It does so by utilizing a big placido disk with 24 concentric rings, which project onto the cornea to create a virtual image.

The device compares this image to the target size, and the computer then calculates the corneal curvature. Advanced features including advanced rings editing, variable scales, refractive power map and more make the Paravue a valuable tool in the optometric and ophthalmic clinics.

"The addition of the Paravue to our existing ophthalmic product line fills an important segment that was missing," said Paradigm Medical President, Stephen Davis. "We are excited to offer not just another topographer, but one with many impressive features and incredibly friendly software that provides ease of use, flexible mapping and accuracy."

About Paradigm Medical Industries, Inc.

Headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT, Paradigm Medical Industries, Inc. is a medical device company that develops, manufactures and distributes cutting edge, new innovative products in the diagnostic ultrasound and early glaucoma detection markets. Paradigm has the only patented technology utilizing photon laser for cataract removal. The Company is poised to capture a niche market within the Glaucoma and ultrasound microscopy fields. Paradigm Medical Industries markets its products to ophthalmologists, optometrists, universities, and clinics throughout the United States, as well as internationally.

For more information, please visit: www.paradigm-medical.com

This press release contains statements that, if not verifiable historic fact, may be viewed as forward-looking statements that could predict future events and outcomes with respect to Paradigm and its business. The predictions embodied in these statements will involve risk and uncertainties and, accordingly, actual results may differ significantly from the results discussed or implied in such forward-looking statements.

Paradigm Medical Industries, Inc.

Stephen Davis

President

801-977-8970

www.paradigm-medical.com  

430 Postings, 5589 Tage das-lochja,

11.06.09 11:26
der Split war 100:1 ... ist auch eine meiner, eigentlich schon abgeschriebenen, Depotleichen.

Ich lass mich aber hier gern überraschen, denn eigentlich sind deren Produkte wirklich gut und auf jeden Fall wettbewerbsfähig.

Wollen wir hoffen, dass hier wider Erwarten nach langer Durststrecke doch noch was geht!  

430 Postings, 5589 Tage das-lochVolumen über dem 10fachen des Durchschnitts

11.06.09 14:23
Stock Quote  
Day's Close 0.0033  
Previous Close  0.0017  
Previous Open  0.0012  
Change  +0.0016  
% Change  +94.12%  
Volume  304,390,600   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Stock Activity  
Day's Open  0.0018  
Day's High  0.0033  
Day's Low  0.0018  
20-Day Close M.A.  0.0014  
50-Day Close M.A.  0.0020  
65-Day Volume M.A.  27,180,536   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

38 Postings, 6694 Tage paddybrokerGibt es von der Firma mal was Neues ?

12.10.09 16:14
Hallo zusammen.

Habe mich mal wieder an meine Depotleiche Paradigm erinnert. Auf der Homepage von denen gibt es keine Neuigkeiten und hier ist der Handel ja eingeschlafen. In Amerika wird dafür aber ganz ordentlich gehandelt. Weiß jemand, ob da noch mal was kommt von denen oder es Neuigkeiten gibt? Die Aktien sind eh abgeschrieben, aber vielleicht überraschen Sie uns ja eines Tages nochmal.

Also, wer was weiß, bitte mal posten.
Danke  

388 Postings, 6960 Tage WolfsburgoAus dem Yahoo-Board!

13.10.09 19:56
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last Read Next 10 | Previous | Next

Posted by: bertsllc    Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 1:32:57 PM  
In reply to: mojobaal who wrote msg# 8094  Post # of 8105    

something from yahoo

The Hot PDMI to BIEL. BIEL has a 52wk low of .001 where many investors had the opportunity to load many shares under a penny or even under .002 per share for a while. Over a very short time, which to some people was indicative from the volume coming into BIEL, it crept up to now sit at .08+ per share.

BIEL had convertible debentures (CDs) with an Authorized Shares (AS) amount of 1,500,000,000 shares and an Outstanding Shares (OS) amount of 1,374,661,961 shares. They had significantly reduced their CDs and now it’s sitting at .08+ per share. Congrats to those shareholders that took the risk in BIEL and what they had to offer to the market. PDMI has an AS of 1,400,000,000 shares and an OS that was listed at 519,251,922 shares of which if I had to guess, let’s say that it’s about a billion shares for worst case scenario to roughly double the OS listed.

PDMI has more and better products than what I believe BIEL has as a product to offer to the market. I’m not trying to knock BIEL as I have lots of friends that are in BIEL and I wish them all well. As was with BIEL, the volume has been huge here with PDMI to where I think could be a subliminal indicator that a similar run here with PDMI could be in the makings too as you mentioned. It appears that something much bigger is coming out that’s waiting in the wings to be released. Just add the dollar amount for the volume over the past few days. That’s not just day trading dollars alone I’m sure.

Also, I think the new management of PDMI is more deeply rooted into its respective industry than BIEL’s management (again, not knocking BIEL), which is a huge sign that PDMI has a very solid chance for recovery. All should make sure they read this guy’s new profile below:
http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRele...

Based on the DD that I have been doing on PDMI and reading the DD shared by others, I think PDMI will be one to have an awesome turnaround story as the likes of those others that have done so. PDMI has some very real products that already have FDA approval and a nice product that is in the process of obtaining such.

What’s hard is to find those stocks that have been beaten down and trying to time when you and many others can reveal the potential that will become into a reality because of the company doing the right things to complete their turnaround. BIEL is the example that was used here, but I can name a few others. Right now I think PDMI is in the cue for its turn to come for a huge move.

something from yahoo

The Hot PDMI to BIEL. BIEL has a 52wk low of .001 where many investors had the opportunity to load many shares under a penny or even under .002 per share for a while. Over a very short time, which to some people was indicative from the volume coming into BIEL, it crept up to now sit at .08+ per share.

BIEL had convertible debentures (CDs) with an Authorized Shares (AS) amount of 1,500,000,000 shares and an Outstanding Shares (OS) amount of 1,374,661,961 shares. They had significantly reduced their CDs and now it’s sitting at .08+ per share. Congrats to those shareholders that took the risk in BIEL and what they had to offer to the market. PDMI has an AS of 1,400,000,000 shares and an OS that was listed at 519,251,922 shares of which if I had to guess, let’s say that it’s about a billion shares for worst case scenario to roughly double the OS listed.

PDMI has more and better products than what I believe BIEL has as a product to offer to the market. I’m not trying to knock BIEL as I have lots of friends that are in BIEL and I wish them all well. As was with BIEL, the volume has been huge here with PDMI to where I think could be a subliminal indicator that a similar run here with PDMI could be in the makings too as you mentioned. It appears that something much bigger is coming out that’s waiting in the wings to be released. Just add the dollar amount for the volume over the past few days. That’s not just day trading dollars alone I’m sure.

Also, I think the new management of PDMI is more deeply rooted into its respective industry than BIEL’s management (again, not knocking BIEL), which is a huge sign that PDMI has a very solid chance for recovery. All should make sure they read this guy’s new profile below:

Based on the DD that I have been doing on PDMI and reading the DD shared by others, I think PDMI will be one to have an awesome turnaround story as the likes of those others that have done so. PDMI has some very real products that already have FDA approval and a nice product that is in the process of obtaining such.

What’s hard is to find those stocks that have been beaten down and trying to time when you and many others can reveal the potential that will become into a reality because of the company doing the right things to complete their turnaround. BIEL is the example that was used here, but I can name a few others. Right now I think PDMI is in the cue for its turn to come for a huge move.

something from yahoo

something from yahoo

something from yahoo

something from yahoo

something from yahoo

112 Postings, 5399 Tage DinoA211A Renewed Sense of Optimism in Paradigm Medical (O

13.10.09 20:05
A Renewed Sense of Optimism in Paradigm Medical (OTC:PDMI.PK)

Print article  
Refer to a friend  

StocksHaven Investments
2009-10-13 11:03:03 - Paradigm Medical Rebounds as Investors Await Four New Devices (OTC:PDMI.PK)

The Medical device industry has been one of the most successful industries within 2008 and 2009, and 2010 should continue that trend. StocksHaven Investments profiles Paradigm Medical Industries, Inc. (OTC:PDMI.PK), a promising company who will soon begin to introduce the first of its four new ophthalmic diagnostic devices, the Paravue, during the remainder of 2009. Plagued by lawsuits, financial woes,  
and poor management — the company has made a vast array of changes during late 2008 and 2009 leading to an invigorated interest in past and present shareholders. The company named Stephen Davis the new president, an individual with an impeccable ability to attain funds and grants for struggling institutions, alongside 20 years experience in the ophthalmic industry. Paradigm also has the only patented technology utilizing photon lasers for cataract removal and is poised to capture a niche market within the glaucoma and ultrasound microscopy fields. The glaucoma market alone is estimated to reach $4 billion in 2010. With a portfolio consisting of a total of 15 devices currently available, and 4 pending release with one expect by end of 2009, Paradigm seems to have positioned itself nicely for a rebound in the near future.

About Paradigm Medical Industries, Inc.

Paradigm Medical Industries, Inc. develops, manufactures, sources, markets and sells ophthalmic surgical and diagnostic instrumentation and related accessories, including disposable products. The Company’s surgical equipment is designed for minimally invasive cataract treatment. Its cataract removal system, the Photon laser system, is a laser cataract surgery system designed to be marketed as the next generation of cataract removal. The Company’s diagnostic products include a P2000 pachymetric analyzer, a P37 Ultrasonic A/B Scan, P40, P45 and P60 UBM Ultrasound Biomicroscopes, a P37 A/B Scan, two perimeters, the Blood Flow Analyzer, and the Glaid. The diagnostic ultrasonic products, including the P2000 pachymetric analyzer, the P37 Ultrasonic A/B Scan and the P40 UBM Ultrasound Biomicroscope were acquired from Humphrey Systems, a division of Carl Zeiss.

The full special report on the company appears today at www.stockshaven.com/a-renewed-sense-of-optimism-in-paradigm-medi ..

Disclosure: Short-term position in PDMI

To feature your publicly traded company in StocksHaven.com Alerts or as a fully profiled company, email us at michaelvlaicu@stockshaven.com or visit www.stockshaven.com/ir_contract/ for more info

###

About StocksHaven Investments

StocksHaven Investments can be found at StocksHaven.com. It is a company offering a news portal covering the world financial news and equities sector. It features its own blog, free level 2 quotes, two way linking capability, mass e-mail distribution alerts, stock research reports, conference calls, news feeds, mailing list, videos, press release capability, stock commentaries, company reviews and other unique content including expert stock analysis from Michael Vlaicu. The company also offers Investor Relations contracting services.

For more financial and investment news, visit www.StocksHaven.com

Certain sections of this report contain forward-looking statements that are based on our reporters' expectations, estimates, projections and assumptions. Words such as "expects," "anticipates," "plans," "believes," "scheduled," "estimates" and variations of these words and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements, which include but are not limited to projections of revenues, earnings, segment performance, cash flows, contract awards, FDA announcements, trial and drug approvals, and company stability. Forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve certain risks and uncertainties, which are difficult to predict. Therefore, actual future results and trends may differ materially from what is forecast in forward-looking statements due to a variety of factors including but not limited to the status or outcome of legal and/or regulatory proceedings.

All forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this report or, in the case of any document incorporated by reference, the date of that document. All subsequent written and oral forward-looking statements attributable to the company or any person acting on the company's behalf are qualified by the cautionary statements in this section. StocksHaven.Com does not undertake any obligation to update or publicly release any revisions to forward-looking statements to reflect events, circumstances or changes in expectations after the date of this report.

Contact Information:
StocksHaven Investments

Contact Person:
Michael Vlaicu
Founder, Lead Investment Analyst
email: email

Web: www.StocksHaven.com

--------------------------------------------------

Author:
Michael Vlaicu
Web: www.stockshaven.com
Phone: 4163126929  

112 Postings, 5399 Tage DinoA211Bis diesen Freitag 0.02+ US$

13.10.09 20:17

112 Postings, 5399 Tage DinoA211Monster Volumen $$

13.10.09 20:35

112 Postings, 5399 Tage DinoA211http://www.live-pr.com/en/for-new-medical-devices-

13.10.09 22:40

112 Postings, 5399 Tage DinoA211PDMI FDA Approved Devices/Products...

14.10.09 00:59
PDMI FDA Approved Devices/Products...

Below are the "four" Paradigm Medical Industries, Inc. (PDMI) FDA Approved Devices/Products that are currently listed within the official FDA website:

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_i…  

130 Postings, 6103 Tage vidaDINO,

14.10.09 13:36
0,02 waresuper...  

130 Postings, 6103 Tage vidart 0,0051

14.10.09 16:20

112 Postings, 5399 Tage DinoA211I'm so glad OTCBlaze.com Alerted me this morning.

14.10.09 17:00
I'm so glad OTCBlaze.com Alerted me this morning. I got in at .0038. This thing is gonna be a MONSTA! Here's the content from their alert:

October 14, 2009 Alert

Hello OTCBlaze Members,

We would like to announce the alert of Paradigm Medical Industries, Inc. (PDMI), which is currently at .0035. This company has had many challenges in the past; however, this trend could be turning. The pps recently moved from its 52-week low and the stock is starting get some major attention. The volume on 10/13/09 was huge, 515,874,437. We would love to see PDMI follow some of the other medical runners we've seen this year. Below are some examples:

1) BIEL.PK from .0013 in May to .12 in September
2) ASFX.PK from .002 in August to .08 in September
3) NEPH.OB from .06 in April to $2.40 in September
4) NPHC.OB from .05 in August to $1.00 in September
5) PWRM.OB from .014 in August to .15 in September
6) IMGG from .05 in August to .54 in September
7) XCHO from .012 in August to .17 in September
8) LLBO.PK from .0018 to .018 in August

Many of the above companies have less products and a greater float.

If any of the following future events take place, they could have a profound impact on the pps:

1) FDA Clearance
2) CPT Reimursement Code for Medicare in 4th Qrtr of 2009
3) Paravue will be introduced the first of its four new ophthalmic diagnostic devices, the Paravue, during the remainder of 2009.

Even with the excellent momentum of the stock, It's possible we'll see a small dip (hopefully not) very early, in preparation for the next leg up.

About Paradigm Medical Industries, Inc:

Paradigm Medical Industries, Inc. develops, manufactures, sources, markets and sells ophthalmic surgical and diagnostic instrumentation and related accessories, including disposable products. The Company's surgical equipment is designed for minimally invasive cataract treatment. Its cataract removal system, the Photon laser system, is a laser cataract surgery system designed to be marketed as the next generation of cataract removal. The Company's diagnostic products include a P2000 pachymetric analyzer, a P37 Ultrasonic A/B Scan, P40, P45 and P60 UBM Ultrasound Biomicroscopes, a P37 A/B Scan, two perimeters, the Blood Flow Analyzer, and the Glaid. The diagnostic ultrasonic products, including the P2000 pachymetric analyzer, the P37 Ultrasonic A/B Scan and the P40 UBM Ultrasound Biomicroscope were acquired from Humphrey Systems, a division of Carl Zeiss.
Additional information can be found here:

http://www.paradigm-medical.com/web/index.php

http://www.pinksheets.com/pink/quote/quote.jsp?symbol=pdmi

We recommend you start doing research on this company and their stock. Please read our disclaimer in full and best of luck to you with your investment decisions.

OTCBlaze.com  

112 Postings, 5399 Tage DinoA211PDMI on ALERT $$ This wil go to a MONSTA $$

14.10.09 17:04

112 Postings, 5399 Tage DinoA211Pennyland is coming soon $$

14.10.09 17:21

112 Postings, 5399 Tage DinoA211Will Hit 0,01+ US$ till Friday $$

14.10.09 17:25

112 Postings, 5399 Tage DinoA211Rodeo Cowboy...

14.10.09 18:30
Rodeo Cowboy...

Wow! That's a powerful alert on PDMI that was released by OTCBlaze.

v/r
Sterling

Posted by: Rodeo Cowboy Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 10:41:25 AM
In reply to: None Post # of 8524

I'm so glad OTCBlaze.com Alerted me this morning. I got in at .0038. This thing is gonna be a MONSTA! Here's the content from their alert:

October 14, 2009 Alert

Hello OTCBlaze Members,

We would like to announce the alert of Paradigm Medical Industries, Inc. (PDMI), which is currently at .0035. This company has had many challenges in the past; however, this trend could be turning. The pps recently moved from its 52-week low and the stock is starting get some major attention. The volume on 10/13/09 was huge, 515,874,437. We would love to see PDMI follow some of the other medical runners we've seen this year. Below are some examples:

1) BIEL.PK from .0013 in May to .12 in September
2) ASFX.PK from .002 in August to .08 in September
3) NEPH.OB from .06 in April to $2.40 in September
4) NPHC.OB from .05 in August to $1.00 in September
5) PWRM.OB from .014 in August to .15 in September
6) IMGG from .05 in August to .54 in September
7) XCHO from .012 in August to .17 in September
8) LLBO.PK from .0018 to .018 in August

Many of the above companies have less products and a greater float.

If any of the following future events take place, they could have a profound impact on the pps:

1) FDA Clearance
2) CPT Reimursement Code for Medicare in 4th Qrtr of 2009
3) Paravue will be introduced the first of its four new ophthalmic diagnostic devices, the Paravue, during the remainder of 2009.

Even with the excellent momentum of the stock, It's possible we'll see a small dip (hopefully not) very early, in preparation for the next leg up.

About Paradigm Medical Industries, Inc:

Paradigm Medical Industries, Inc. develops, manufactures, sources, markets and sells ophthalmic surgical and diagnostic instrumentation and related accessories, including disposable products. The Company's surgical equipment is designed for minimally invasive cataract treatment. Its cataract removal system, the Photon laser system, is a laser cataract surgery system designed to be marketed as the next generation of cataract removal. The Company's diagnostic products include a P2000 pachymetric analyzer, a P37 Ultrasonic A/B Scan, P40, P45 and P60 UBM Ultrasound Biomicroscopes, a P37 A/B Scan, two perimeters, the Blood Flow Analyzer, and the Glaid. The diagnostic ultrasonic products, including the P2000 pachymetric analyzer, the P37 Ultrasonic A/B Scan and the P40 UBM Ultrasound Biomicroscope were acquired from Humphrey Systems, a division of Carl Zeiss.
Additional information can be found here:

http://www.paradigm-medical.com/web/index.php

http://www.pinksheets.com/pink/quote/quote.jsp?symbol=pdmi

We recommend you start doing research on this company and their stock. Please read our disclaimer in full and best of luck to you with your investment decisions.

OTCBlaze.com  

112 Postings, 5399 Tage DinoA211http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS14

14.10.09 18:53
http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/...07-Apr-2009+MW20090407

It's in the Reuters press report of Davis hiring back in April.  

112 Postings, 5399 Tage DinoA211PDMI FDA Approved Devices/Products...

14.10.09 20:16

130 Postings, 6103 Tage vidaRT 0,0059

14.10.09 22:23
morgen geht weiter....  

112 Postings, 5399 Tage DinoA211Ja, Genau - Morgen geht es weiter

15.10.09 00:20

112 Postings, 5399 Tage DinoA211Posted by: ClayTrader Date: Wednesday, October 14,

15.10.09 00:21
Posted by: ClayTrader Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 5:07:48 PM
In reply to: None Post # of 8733

** PDMI Video Chart 10/1/09 **

Very nice looking chart... congrats to all those playing it... very encouraging to see how it has broken above that resistance trendline...

** Make $$$ + Free eBook ** - http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=41244636

Does Using Charts 'Actually' Work?? - http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=37681794

Need an annotated chart? - stop by my board - http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.aspx?board_id=8765

Link to video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i51xIXHRhY  

112 Postings, 5399 Tage DinoA211CEO Intervierw

15.10.09 00:27

112 Postings, 5399 Tage DinoA211PDMI on ALERT $$ This wil go to a MONSTA $$

15.10.09 00:38

130 Postings, 6103 Tage vidaHeute bis 0,0072...

15.10.09 12:23

Seite: <
| 2 | 3 >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben