Antares ein kurzfristiger Vervielfacher?

Seite 4 von 12
Neuester Beitrag: 14.04.22 09:41
Eröffnet am:04.09.09 10:05von: Magnetfeldfr.Anzahl Beiträge:282
Neuester Beitrag:14.04.22 09:41von: copywritesLeser gesamt:74.829
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:9
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | 2 | 3 |
| 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... 12  >  

212 Postings, 4836 Tage conmarsind das die Zahlen?

08.08.12 18:04

711 Postings, 4301 Tage Marlenchen18Der Börse

08.08.12 22:41
"schmecken" die Zahlen und "Aussichten" nicht, daher der Abverkauf.  

754 Postings, 4849 Tage Ostharzeroh ....je,

08.08.12 22:58

M I N U S

-12,88%

-0,60 $

Nasdaq, 22:00 | Mehr »

kann es sein, das injex,  der antares schon so ein paar pumpenanteile weggenommen hat  ???  

24124 Postings, 5683 Tage HeronQuartalszahlen

09.08.12 00:17

24124 Postings, 5683 Tage HeronLangfristig-Noch viel Potential

09.08.12 00:23

754 Postings, 4849 Tage Ostharzergegen süden

09.08.12 00:24

24124 Postings, 5683 Tage HeronAntares vs Injex

09.08.12 00:30

711 Postings, 4301 Tage Marlenchen18Der Verkauf geht munter weiter

09.08.12 16:13

21075 Postings, 4985 Tage wes_Leute, Leute (die Nörgler)

09.08.12 18:24
was erwartet ihr von Börse?

sind Multi-100% denn als Performance denn nicht genug?

es ist doch ganz logisch, dass der Kurs bei entsprechenden Gewinnmitnahmen der erfolgreichen Aktionäre etwas nachgibt - das ist völlig normal... und lässts sich nicht vermeiden... $$$ :-)  
Angehängte Grafik:
antares_perf.png (verkleinert auf 75%) vergrößern
antares_perf.png

21075 Postings, 4985 Tage wes_dass hier ID's auftauchen und negativ zu Antares

09.08.12 18:32
schreiben, die ausgerechnet beim "Flop" Injex ansonsten positiven Optimismus verbreiten... spricht für sich... wenn man die Performance vergleicht, sieht man direkt, wer hier ein "gutes Händchen" unter den Aktionären hatte und wer nicht wallstreet-online.de

so etwas ruft Neider auf den Plan... erst recht, wenn man im eigenen Wert (welcher hier themenfremd angesprochen wurde) nicht mehr vor und nicht mehr zurück weiß... wallstreet-online.de

schaut hier zu (von der Seitenlinie) wie es positiv laufen kann und wie sich Aktionäre an ihrem Gewinn erfreuen - es ist Sommer - da kann man ein Bündel Geld gut gebrauchen... und Gewinnmitnahmen nach multi-100% sind vollkommen börsenüblich und normal... ;-)

Blau = Antares wallstreet-online.de ; Rot = Injex wallstreet-online.de  
Angehängte Grafik:
injex_vs_antares.png (verkleinert auf 95%) vergrößern
injex_vs_antares.png

264 Postings, 4383 Tage Leo4Essennaja der jetzige Rutsch

13.08.12 12:59

hat sich Antares mit den Q2-Zahlen verdient: Hier eine aktuelle Analyse von Antares Pharma:

Aber Antares Pharma bleibt interessant, nicht wegen der Q2-Ergebnisse, sondern wegen der Pipeline und den Partnterschaften - das sagt auch der nachstehende Bericht..."But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year."

NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Antares Pharma (Nasdaq:ATRS) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from hold to sell.   Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been unimpressive growth in net income over time.

Highlights from the ratings report include:

• The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 80.6% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$1.55 million to -$2.81 million.
  • Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry and the overall market, ANTARES PHARMA INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
  •  44.10% is the gross profit margin for ANTARES PHARMA INC which we consider to be strong. Despite the high profit margin, it has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, ATRS's net profit margin of -62.10% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
  •  ANTARES PHARMA INC's earnings per share declined by 50.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ANTARES PHARMA INC continued to lose money by earning -$0.05 versus -$0.08 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings (-$0.04 versus -$0.05).
  • Compared to its closing price of one year ago, ATRS's share price has jumped by 125.55%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame.  Regarding the future course of this stock, we feel that the risks involved in investing in ATRS do not compensate for any future upside potential, despite the fact that it has seen nice gains over the past 12 months.

Antares Pharma Inc., a pharmaceutical company, engages in the development and marketing of self-injection pharmaceutical products and technologies, and topical gel-based products. Antares has a market cap of $485.9 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 111.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday.

264 Postings, 4383 Tage Leo4EssenUnd hier, warum sich Antares doch mal lohnt

13.08.12 15:43

In this article, I will discuss why Antares Pharma (ATRS)  (Pps: $3.67 Market Cap: 383.71M) is one of the best small cap long investment  opportunities in the entire stock market that could provide huge returns in the  next 3 to 5 years, according to my due diligence (dd).

I would first like to address a recent downgrade to the stock done by a well  known online publication. Last Friday, The Street.com downgraded Antares to a sell using a metrics only computer  based report. Based on this system, at least 3 out of 4 small cap biopharmas  would be a strong sell. I find it curious as to why Antares was singled out from  among the hundreds of small cap biopharmas.

Key points The Street.com mentioned to downgrade the stock is in bullet  points. My reply follows each point.

• The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one  year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P  500 and the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry. The net income has  significantly decreased by 80.6% when compared to the same quarter one year ago,  falling from -$1.55 million to -$2.81 million.

Antares is not about performance in earnings now--in fact, the company is  focused on re-investing its royalty earnings back into top line proprietary  growth, so less net income is to be expected. If it just focused on net income  now, without any top line future plans, then Antares would be worth under $2 a  share. If Antares is going to be a top line focused company, it needs to invest  in this future growth now. Two earnings calls before the current one, the  company mentioned that R&D expenses would be on the rise, which CEO Dr. Paul  Wotton called " an investment."

• Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year  prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other  companies in the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry and the overall  market, ANTARES PHARMA INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both  the industry average and the S&P 500.

Current ROE is moot, notice how the downgrade focuses only on 'the now.' In  order for Antares to reach $20 a share in 3 years, again, it has to focus on top  line investment. Antares will never reach $20+ a share on its current royalty  drive revenue, and this is not the company business plan - to remain a royalty  base company.

• 44.10% is the gross profit margin for ANTARES PHARMA INC which we consider  to be strong. Despite the high profit margin, it has decreased significantly  from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit  margin, ATRS's net profit margin of -62.10% significantly underperformed when  compared to the industry average.

The Street again is focusing only on current fundamentals as if the company  is only about its current business model--which clearly it is not. Notice there  is no mention of the Vibex injector line, no mention of the NDA filing expected  soon for Vibex MTX, Vibex QS-T, management's stated long term goals, etc.

• ANTARES PHARMA INC's earnings per share declined by 50.0% in the most recent  quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported  somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in  the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ANTARES PHARMA INC continued to  lose money by earning -$0.05 versus -$0.08 in the prior year. This year, the  market expects an improvement in earnings (-$0.04 versus -$0.05).

The Street's thesis does not mention top line growth, top line plans, top  line potential which is what small cap growth investment is all about - getting  the company to eventually become a mid to large cap.

• Compared to its closing price of one year ago, ATRS's share price has jumped  by 125.55%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same  time frame. Regarding the future course of this stock, we feel that the risks  involved in investing in ATRS do not compensate for any future upside potential,  despite the fact that it has seen nice gains over the past 12 months.

Did The Street consider the upcoming Vibex MTX NDA filing, which is virtually  assured FDA approval, and do they assume there will be no catalyst run-up for  this?

Have they done the dd on top line proprietary products which include Vibex  QS-T, QS2, and QS3? Do they know about the regulatory easing many are proposing - foregoing efficacy as long as the data  shows complete safety? Have they run the numbers and modeling on revenue and  profit on these future products?

The Street feels that investing in Antares now "does not compensate for any  future upside potential." Ok, let's see if what they say holds water.

The VIBEX self-injector system:

The VIBEX system is designed to economically provide highly reliable  subcutaneous injections comfortably and conveniently in conjunction with the  enhanced safety of an integrated shielded needle. VIBEX employs a proprietary  coil-spring power source to rapidly deliver the prescribed medication. This  spring is combined with a tiny hidden needle in a disposable, single-use  injection system compatible with conventional syringes. After use, the device  can be disposed of without the typical "sharps" disposal concerns. Antares and  its development partners have successfully tested the device in patient  preference and clinical bioavailability studies. Antares continues to explore  product extensions including multiple dose and variable dose applications,  integrated reconstitution systems for lyophilized drugs, and is designed to  provide highly reliable subcutaneous injections comfortably and conveniently in  conjunction with the enhanced safety of a shielded needle.

VIBEX MTX:

Used in an estimated 70% of patients alone and in combination with biological  therapies, methotrexate (MTX) is a foundational disease-modifying  anti-rheumatic drug for RA. Generally initiated orally at lower doses and  titrated up, published studies have reported as many as 30% to 60% of patients  experience gastrointestinal side effects with oral MTX. This can prevent further  dose escalation or require discontinuation in some patients, which can be  avoided by subcutaneous administration.

The extent of oral absorption of MTX varies considerably between patients and  has been shown to decline with increasing doses. Studies have also reported that  switching patients from oral to parenteral MTX improves absorption, providing  superior therapeutic response, resulting in longer duration of use. The VIBEX  MTX system is designed for rapid subcutaneous self-administration of MTX in  three simple steps.

Market research to date shows MTX, which can be self-injected, is preferred  by patients and caretakers. As a promising pre-biologic treatment, it is  anticipated that the VIBEX MTX system could play an important role in lowering  healthcare costs in RA by delaying the use of biologic agents and expanding the  use of MTX. The availability of the VIBEX MTX system would give patients and  physicians a new option before making the jump to expensive biologics, which are  associated with serious and increased safety risks for RA patients.

VIBEX QS T for Testosterone Replacement Therapy:

QS T is potentially the first self-injectable testosterone product for men  suffering from symptomatic testosterone deficiency (Low T). Most of this market  currently is made up of gel treatments, which most men really do not like. I am  sure many of you have seen the commercials on TV advertising these testosterone  gels.

Rx's for current treatment options equal two-thirds topical gel testosterone  and one third intramuscular injections, and according to recent reports, U.S.  sales of testosterone replacement therapies exceeded $1.6 billion* in 2011- 5.6  million Rx's. Studies have shown that gel patients do not achieve adequate  absorption or therapeutic response; injection patients bear the cost and  inconvenience of in-office injections every 2 to 4 weeks.

• Physicians surveyed believe self-injection will improve patient compliance  and deliver sufficient serum testosterone levels--according to the company.
  • The New VIBEX QS is particularly well-suited for use with highly viscous  drugs such as testosterone- Novel spring mechanism - up to a 1 ml capacity -  highly compact device.
  • This combination drug/device product is in pre-clinical development,  expected to go to market in 2015/2016.

Projected future earnings:

The following numbers have been calculated by me and an analyst who posts on  my stockboard.

VIBEX MTX:

• 2 million patients in U.S.+
  • 10-15% market share +
  • $100 per injection +
  • 52 weeks +
  • 52% margin +
  • 30% tax rate
  • March 2014 commercial launch (possibly earlier).

The equation produced the following high/low MTX earnings projections for  2014 and 2015 assuming 120M shares outstanding in 2014 and 125M in 2015, the  increase in shares based solely on share-based compensation.

$203M-$406M ($1.70- $3.40 eps)/$135M-$270M ($1.13- $2.26 eps).
$405M-$810M  ($3.24-$6.48 eps)/$270M -$540M ($2.16-$4.32 eps).

VIBEX QS T:

Assuming 15% market share, I believe Antares (and its domestic QST partner)  will earn combined revenues of up to $374M in 2015 (mid-year launch) and $1.7B  in 2016 for QST sales in the U.S. Here is the breakdown:

Based on the limited information available and my relatively conservative  market and market capture estimates, I am assuming QS will capture 4% of the  testosterone therapy market in 2015 (assuming mid-year launch) and 8% in 2016.  Accordingly, here are my QST U.S. revenue estimates for 2015 and 2016:

2015: 1.85M patients X 4% X $2,500 (cost for 6 months of weekly QST  injections) = $185M.

2016: 2.25M patients X 8% X $5,000 (cost for 12 months of weekly QST  injections) = $900M. Considering the global market for LowT therapy in 2016 will  be approximately $4B (half of which likely would be attributed to the U.S.  market), I believe $900M in annual QST revenues is too high. Perhaps 4% U.S.  market penetration is a more appropriate estimate for now. I'm willing to  endorse $450M for now.

Also, assuming a 50/50 partnership with big pharma, 60% pre-tax profit  margin, 30% effective corporate tax rate, and 120M total outstanding shares (due  to exercise of remaining warrants and annual stock-based employee compensation),  my earnings/EPS projections related solely to sales of QST in the U.S. are as  follows:

2015 -- $72.9M / $0.61 eps (PPS ~$9.15 with conservative PE of 15)
2016 --  $357M / $2.98 eps (PPS ~$44.70 with conservative PE of 15)

Total pps on both Vibex products, 2015-2016-- $30 to $70 a share. I am  estimating lower on purpose when I say $20 a share in 3 years. I can back up my  estimates with market studies, modeling, etc - why doesn't The Street even  mention these products?

Boston Scientific (BSX)  started out listed on the market as a somewhat obscure medical device company  back in the early '90s at a price around what Antares is selling for today.  Boston Scientific went public in May 1992 with an IPO of 23.5 million shares  priced at $17 a share. Comparing this to Antares with 103M shares, cutting  roughly 1/4th off the IPO price of $17 and adding about 75 million shares to  BSX's original IPO, would equate to an IPO price around $4.50 a share if BSX had  103M shares outstanding as Antares currently does.

In 1993, BSX's sales reached $380 million, while net income rose to nearly  $70 million, and in-between 1994 and 1995 sales rose from $449 million to $1.2  billion. In this article, I will try to show why I believe Antares could  eventually surpass BSX's 1993-1995 in roughly the same time period.

After a few forward stock splits, BSX currently has 1.43B shares outstanding  with a market cap of $8.20B, and a stock price of $5.74 a share. If BSX  currently had 103M shares outstanding, its stock price would be over $80 a  share. Antares is just beginning the move to become a top line company, and I  feel in 10 years or less, if it is not bought out, Antares will be another  Boston Scientific.

It is my strong opinion that 5 years from now, Antares will be at least a $5B  dollar company--$50 a share.

If we valuate Antares on what the company earns now, the stock would appear  to be overvalued which is what The Street and others seem to want to focus  on.

Antares will likely bring in around $25 million dollars in revenue this year.  These revenues will primarily come from royalty deals the company has made in  the last few years with larger pharmas such as:

• Watson Pharma (WPI),  which licenses from Antares Gelnique 3%™ (oxybutynin) gel 3%, for the treatment  of overactive bladder (OAB) with symptoms of urge urinary incontinence, urgency  and frequency. Gelnique 3%™ is a clear, odorless topical gel that has been shown  to be an effective and safe treatment for OAB. The product is available in a  metered pump dispenser, offering patients convenient dosing.
  • Teva (TEVA),  for Tev-Tropin® Tjet® reusable hGH -- launched August 2009, in which Antares  receives strong margins on device sales, and mid-to-high single digit % royalty  on overall product sales. Two Vibex auto injectors, single shot disposable  products. Epinephrine (N.A. rights) & an undisclosed product (U.S rights) in  which Antares receives margins on device sales, and mid to high single digit %  royalty on overall product sales. Antares also has a royalty deal with  Pfizer (PFE),  for an undisclosed product in which my due diligence along with many other  investors seems to point to either a fast melt Advil tablet product, or an Advil  gel formulation. I also believe Pfizer will eventually Acquire Antares at some  point, as early as within 1 year.

I've made the long term future stock appreciation case here; The Street has  not. Obviously, its computer system did not factor in top line growth and the  business model for Antares before stating, "Regarding the future course of this  stock, we feel that the risks involved in investing in ATRS do not compensate  for any future upside potential."

My YouTube Audio below explains why I believe The Street chose to single out  Antares out of the 100s of small cap biopharmas. Give it a listen, do your own  dd, and decide for yourselves if investing in Antares now is wise for future  upside potential.

It is up to investors to do the proper due diligence with Antares, but let's  say my estimates are too high, does what The Street says really hold water?

The system The Street used on Antares should only be used on fully developed  larger cap biopharmas who have already established themselves as top line  companies, not on a smaller cap company who is just about to begin its trek into  a top line growth company from a royalty based one.

I consider this downgrade from The Street to be unwarranted along with the  stock being oversold. However, this happens in the market because investors  these days tend to be apathetic, don't do their own dd, and listen to whoever  barks the loudest. Furthermore, many investors get too aggressive with small cap  stocks, over-margining their positions which bring in unnecessary risk and  inviting a coordinated short sell manipulative attack. It is my opinion that  large short positions got caught off-guard with the strong move to over $5 in  the stock, and turned to someone to help them out of the position while making  money short in the process. This will have no effect on the Antares long term  story - only a misstep by management can affect Antares from becoming a multi  bagger in the years to come.

I have seen these same types of short attacks in Spectrum Pharma (SPPI), Ariad  Pharma (ARIA), and Jazz  Pharma (JAZZ) when they  were in the price range of Antares. Short sellers frequently get themselves  upside down in growth stocks when they underestimate the long term potential.  The one advantage longs have over shorts in Antares is if they are cash  positions they can wait it out while shorts are 100% on margin - they cannot  wait it out.

Conclusion: Antares presents a great opportunity at its current price  level to return long term multi bagger gains, but it will take time and  patience. Those reading this and wanting to make an investment in Antares have  to decide whether they want to make the investment now, and can afford to tie up  money for the long term, or wait until the company is actually bringing in the  large revenues that I foresee by 2015. Investing in a small cap like Antares is  not about current fundamentals, but future ones.

Consider a stock like Microsoft (MSFT) in the late 70s - $2 a share. Microsoft was barely  an idea back then without the fundamentals at the time to support what it later  became - a mega tech monster. If you bought 10,000 shares of Microsoft back then  and held it to now, the position would be worth tens of millions. I can support  the long thesis for Antares to be a $20 stock by 2015, and clearly have done so  in this article.

24124 Postings, 5683 Tage HeronChart

13.08.12 19:09
Sieht doch heut gut aus

ariva.de  

21075 Postings, 4985 Tage wes_die kommt schon wieder

13.08.12 22:43
in Fahrt :)

wer länger drinne war, soll auch Recht auf Gewinne haben...

Gruß  

21075 Postings, 4985 Tage wes_das Gestichle

13.08.12 22:57
in den Phasen, wo Gewinne mitgenommen werden ist ganz normal... da diese Leute i.d. Regel nicht an Bord waren... da wird dann ein Tanz draus gemacht...  

21075 Postings, 4985 Tage wes_Chart

13.08.12 23:16
Antares liegt schon langfristig in einem intakten Aufwärtstrend,

das zeigt, dass es hier nicht um ein paar hektische Tage der Zocker geht/ging, sondern das Teil über 2010,2011 und 2012 aufwärts tendiert, wobei die Steigung mit der Zeit zunahm... eine Kerze umfasst in dieser Darstellung eine ganze Woche ("weekly"), also ein Hammertrend...

zu Beginn verlief der Trend flacher und zum Ende hin, schubweise, steiler nach oben... ein idealer Wert für eine Longposition, so lange dieser Trend anhält... das kann man halt nur "probieren" und es gibt regelmäßig Phasen der Gewinnmitnahmen, wo die Nachfrage unterschwellig ist und vom Angebot an shares überwogen wird (Oranges Flächendiagramm tritt unter blaue Linie, gestrichelt lila markiert) 2 solcher major Gewinnmitnahmepunkte gab es in 2012 einen im März und einen neulich, wo das Gestichle los ging, dass nun alles vorbei sei... u.s.w. gähn, gähn...

ich bin auch zu diesen überkauften Preisen raus... geb ja zu... das Geld lockt... aber nur um meine ATRS Stückzahl zu erhöhen, sprich mit dem jeweiligen Geinn + Kapital günstiger und mehr Stücke als vorher zurückzukaufen... das ist schon ein gewisses Vertrauen, was man dem Wert entgegenbringt... aber was über einen so langen Zeitraum tendiert, wird viell. den ein oder anderen überraschend guten Kurs noch in der Tasche haben, den lasse ich mir auf gar keinen Fall entgehen... wie gesagt, das mache ich persönlich bei überhaupt keinem Wert, erst recht bei keiner "open market" Klitsche, von denen hier von Zeit zu Zeit mal eingestreut wird (versucht wird abzuwerben)... sondern nur bei intakt im Trend liegenden Werten... wobei man natürlich auch die Reißleine ziehen sollte, wenn der Trend verloren ginge... das ist halt Teil der "Spekulation", aber wenn, bitte nur im charttechnischen Aufwärtstrend

das ist im übrigen nur m.M., keine Kauf- oder Verkaufempfehlung

Gruß & gute Trades!  
Angehängte Grafik:
atrs_chart.png (verkleinert auf 47%) vergrößern
atrs_chart.png

24124 Postings, 5683 Tage HeronSeeking Alpha 13.08.2012

14.08.12 00:26

Antares Pharma erklärt: warum es das Beste Small Cap Long Term Investitionen im Markt ist

http://seekingalpha.com/article/802671-antares-pharma-explained-why-it-s-the-best-small-cap-long-term-investment-in-the-market?source=yahoo

In diesem Artikel werde ich diskutieren, warum Antares Pharma ( ATRS )  (PPS: $ 3,67 Marktkapitalisierung: 383.71M) ist einer der besten  Small-Cap lange Investitionsmöglichkeiten im gesamten Aktienmarkt, die  riesige Renditen in den nächsten 3 bis 5 Jahren könnte nach meiner Due  Diligence (DD).

Ich möchte zunächst ein Downgrade auf die letzte Lager von einem bekannten Online-Publikation getan anzugehen. Am vergangenen Freitag, die Street.com herabgestuft Antares zu einem Ausverkauf mit Hilfe eines Computer Based nur Metriken Bericht. Basierend auf diesem System, mindestens 3 von 4 Small-Cap-biopharmas wäre ein starkes Verkaufssignal sein. Ich finde es neugierig, warum Antares wurde aus unter den Hunderten von Small-Cap-biopharmas hervorgehoben.

Die wichtigsten Punkte erwähnt Street.com ein Downgrade der Aktie ist in Stichpunkten. Meine Antwort folgt jedem Punkt.

•  Das Unternehmen, das auf der Grundlage der Veränderung der  Netto-Erträge aus dem gleichen Quartal vor einem Jahr hat sich deutlich  schlechter ab als der des S & P 500 und der Health Care Equipment  & Supplies-Industrie verglichen.  Der Jahresüberschuss hat sich deutlich um 80,6% verringert, wenn zum  gleichen Quartal im Vergleich vor einem Jahr, und zwar von - $ 1.550.000  an - $ 2.810.000.

Antares geht es nicht um die Leistung im Ergebnis jetzt - in der Tat,  das Unternehmen auf neu zu investieren, seine Lizenzgebühren Gewinne  wieder in obere Linie proprietäre Wachstum ausgerichtet, so dass weniger  Nettoeinkommen zu erwarten.  Wenn es auf den Jahresüberschuss nun, ohne obere Linie gerade Pläne für  die Zukunft fokussiert, dann wäre Antares unter 2 Dollar pro Aktie  wert. Wenn Antares wird ein top line fokussiertes Unternehmen sein, muss es in diesem künftiges Wachstum zu investieren.  Zwei Ergebnis nennt vor der aktuellen, erwähnt das Unternehmen, dass F  & E-Ausgaben würden auf dem Vormarsch, die Geschäftsführer Dr. Paul  Wotton aufgerufen werden "eine Investition."

• Aktuelle Eigenkapitalrendite ROE übertroffen gegenüber dem gleichen Quartal ein Jahr vor. Dies ist ein klares Zeichen der Stärke innerhalb des Unternehmens.  Im Vergleich zu anderen Unternehmen im Bereich Health Care Equipment  & Supplies Industrie und der Gesamtmarkt, ANTARES PHARMA INC Der  Return on Equity deutlich Wanderwege, die sowohl von dem Durchschnitt  der Branche und der S & P 500.

Aktuelle ROE ist fraglich, bemerken, wie die Herabstufung konzentriert sich nur auf "Jetzt." Damit Antares zu 20 Dollar pro Aktie in 3 Jahren zu erreichen, wieder, muss es auf Linie Investitionen zu konzentrieren.  Antares nie erreichen $ 20 + eine Aktie auf der aktuellen Royalty  höheren Umsätzen und dies ist nicht das Unternehmen Business-Plan - auf  eine Lizenzgebühr Basis Unternehmen verbleiben.

• 44,10% ist die Rohertragsmarge für ANTARES PHARMA INC, die wir als stark zu sein. Trotz der hohen Gewinnspanne, hat es deutlich aus dem gleichen Zeitraum des Vorjahres zurückgegangen.  Trotz der gemischten Ergebnisse der Rohertragsmarge, ATRS die  Reingewinn-Marge von -62,10% deutlich schlechter ab als der  Branchendurchschnitt verglichen.

Die Straße wird wieder nur auf aktuelle Grundlagen, als ob das  Unternehmen ist nur über seine aktuelle Geschäftsmodell - was klar ist  es nicht.  Beachten Sie, gibt es keine Erwähnung der VIBEX Injektor Linie, keine  Erwähnung des NDA-Antrags bald für VIBEX MTX, VIBEX QS-T,-Management Das  erklärte langfristige Ziele, etc. erwartet

• ANTARES PHARMA INC den Gewinn je Aktie sank um 50,0% im letzten Quartal im Vergleich zum gleichen Quartal des Vorjahres. Diese Firma hat etwas volatil Gewinn vor kurzem berichtet. Aber halten wir es für EPS-Wachstum im kommenden Jahr wird balanciert.  Im abgelaufenen Geschäftsjahr setzte ANTARES PHARMA INC, um Geld zu  verlieren, durch verdienen - $ 0,05 versus - 0,08 $ im Vorjahr. Für dieses Jahr erwartet der Markt eine Verbesserung des Ergebnisses (- $ 0,04 im Vergleich - $ 0,05).

Der Street-Arbeit nicht erwähnt, Umsatzwachstum, oberste Zeile Pläne,  oberste Zeile Potenzial, das, was Small Cap Growth Investment eigentlich  geht - immer das Unternehmen, um schließlich ein Mittelklasse geworden,  um mit hoher Marktkapitalisierung.

•  Im Vergleich zu seinem Schlusskurs von vor einem Jahr, hat ATRS-Aktie  um 125,55% gestiegen und übertraf damit die Performance des breiteren  Markt im gleichen Zeitrahmen.  In Bezug auf den künftigen Kurs dieser Aktie, fühlen wir, dass die  Risiken bei Investitionen in ATRS beteiligt sehen keine Zukunft  Aufwärtspotenzial zu kompensieren, trotz der Tatsache, dass es schöne  Gewinne in den letzten 12 Monaten nicht gesehen.

Hat die Straße betrachten die kommenden VIBEX MTX NDA-Antrag, die  praktisch die FDA-Zulassung gewährleistet ist, und nehmen sie an, wird  es keinen Katalysator Anlauf sein dafür?

Haben sie den dd am oberen Linie proprietäre Produkte, die VIBEX QS-T, QS2 und QS3 gehören getan? Haben sie über die regulatorischen Lockerung wissen viele schlagen - vorstehenden Wirksamkeit, solange die Daten aller Sicherheit zeigt? Haben sie laufen die Zahlen und die Modellierung auf Umsatz und Ergebnis auf diese zukünftigen Produkte?

Die Straße der Ansicht, dass die Investition in Antares nun "sieht keine Zukunft Aufwärtspotenzial zu kompensieren." Ok, mal sehen, ob das, was sie hält Wasser sagen.

Die VIBEX Selbst-Düse-System:

Die VIBEX ist darauf ausgelegt, wirtschaftlich und sehr zuverlässig  subkutane Injektionen bequem und komfortabel in Verbindung mit der  Erhöhung der Sicherheit von einer integrierten abgeschirmt Nadel. VIBEX verwendet einen proprietären Coil-Feder-Stromquelle, um schnell liefern die verordneten Medikamente.  Diese Feder ist mit einem winzigen versteckter Nadel in einem Einweg-,  Einweg-Einspritzsystem mit herkömmlichen Spritzen kombiniert. Nach dem Gebrauch kann das Gerät von ohne die typischen "Sharps" Beseitigung Sorgen entsorgt werden.  Antares und ihren Entwicklungspartnern haben sich erfolgreich in das  Gerät Präferenzen des Patienten und klinische Untersuchungen über die  Bioverfügbarkeit getestet.  Antares weiterhin Produkterweiterungen einschließlich mehrerer Dosis  und variabler Dosierung von Anwendungen, integrierte Rekonstitution für  lyophilisierte Medikamente zu erforschen, und ist für zuverlässige  subkutane Injektionen bequem und komfortabel ermöglicht in Verbindung  mit der Erhöhung der Sicherheit von einem abgeschirmten Nadel.

VIBEX MTX:

Wird in einem geschätzten 70% der Patienten allein und in Kombination mit biologischen Therapien, Methotrexat ist (MTX) eine grundlegende krankheitsmodifizierenden anti-rheumatischen Medikamenten für die RA.  Im allgemeinen oral bei niedrigeren Dosen eingeleitet und titriert up,  veröffentlichte Studien haben so viele gemeldet als 30% bis 60% der  Patienten gastrointestinale Nebenwirkungen erleben mit oralem MTX.  Dies kann verhindern, dass weitere Dosissteigerung oder erfordern das  Absetzen bei einigen Patienten, die durch subkutane Verabreichung  vermieden werden können.

Die orale Resorption von MTX variiert von Patient zu Patient und wurde gezeigt, dass mit zunehmenden Dosen sinken.  Studien haben auch berichtet, dass die Umstellung der Patienten von der  oralen zur parenteralen MTX verbessert die Resorption, die überlegene  therapeutische Reaktion, was zu einer längeren Dauer der Nutzung. Die VIBEX MTX-System ist für eine schnelle subkutanen Selbstinjektion von MTX in drei einfachen Schritten entwickelt.

Die Marktforschung zeigt auf dem neuesten Stand MTX, die  selbsterklärend sein injiziert werden, wird von Patienten und Betreuern  bevorzugt.  Als vielversprechende vor biologischen Behandlung wird erwartet, dass  die VIBEX MTX-System eine wichtige Rolle bei der Senkung der  Gesundheitskosten bei RA durch Verzögern der Verwendung von biologischen  Wirkstoffen und erweitert die Verwendung von MTX zu spielen.  Die Verfügbarkeit des VIBEX MTX System geben würde Patienten und Ärzten  eine neue Option, bevor der Sprung zu teuren Biologika, die mit  schweren und erhöhten Sicherheitsrisiken für RA-Patienten assoziiert  sind.

VIBEX QS T für Testosteronersatztherapie:

QS-T ist potenziell das erste selbsttätige injizierbaren Testosteron  Produkt für Männer leiden unter Symptomen Testosteronmangel (Low-T). Die meisten von diesem Markt derzeit setzt sich aus Gel-Behandlungen, die die meisten Männer überhaupt nicht gefällt hat. Ich bin sicher, viele von Ihnen haben die Werbespots im Fernsehen Werbung diese Testosteron-Gels zu sehen.

Rx ist für den derzeitigen Behandlungsoptionen gleich zwei Drittel  topisches Gel Testosteron und ein Drittel intramuskuläre Injektionen,  und nach den jüngsten Berichten, überschritten den USA einen Umsatz von  Testosteron-Ersatz-Therapien $ 1600000000 * in 2011 bis 5600000 Rx.  Studien haben gezeigt, dass Gel-Patienten erreichen nicht ausreichende  Absorption oder therapeutische Reaktion; Injektion Patienten tragen die  Kosten und Unannehmlichkeiten des In-Office-Injektionen alle 2 bis 4  Wochen.

•  Befragten Ärzte glauben, Selbst-Injektion wird die Compliance der  Patienten zu verbessern und liefern ausreichende  Serum-Testosteronspiegel - nach Angaben des Unternehmens.
  •  Bis zu einer 1 ml Fassungsvermögen - - sehr kompakte Gerät die neue  VIBEX QS ist besonders für den Einsatz mit hochviskosen Substanzen wie  Testosteron-Novel Federmechanismus gut geeignet.
  •  Diese Kombination Arzneimittel / Medizinprodukt ist in der  präklinischen Entwicklung, erwartet, dass sie auf den Markt in 2015/2016  gehen.

Erwartete Einnahmen:

Die folgenden Zahlen wurden von mir und einem Analysten, die Beiträge in meinem berechnet worden stockboard .

VIBEX MTX:

• 2 Millionen Patienten in US +
  • 10-15% Marktanteil +
  • 100 Dollar pro Injektion +
  • 52 Wochen +
  • 52% Marge +
  • 30% Steuersatz
  • März 2014 Markteinführung (evtl. früher).

Die Gleichung ergab folgende high / low MTX Ergebnisprognose für 2014  und 2015 unter der Annahme 120M im Umlauf befindlichen Aktien in 2014  und 125M im Jahr 2015, die Aufstockung der Anteile ausschließlich auf  aktienbasierte Vergütung basiert.

$ 203M-$ 406 Millionen ($ 1,70 $ 3,40-eps) / $ 135M-270M $ (1,13 $ 2,26 $-EPS).
$ $ 405M-810M ($ 3,24-$ 6,48 EPS) / $ 270M - 540M $ ($ 2,16-$ 4,32 EPS).

VIBEX QS T:

Unter der Annahme, 15% Marktanteil, glaube ich, Antares (und deren  inländischen Partner QST) wird kombiniert einen Umsatz von bis zu $  ​​374 Mio. in 2015 (Mitte des Jahres Launch) und $ 1,7 Mrd. im Jahr 2016  für QST-Verkäufe in den USA Hier ist die Gliederung zu verdienen:

Auf der Grundlage der wenigen verfügbaren Informationen, und meine  relativ konservativen Markt-und Markt-Capture Schätzungen, gehe ich  davon aus QS 4% der Testosteron-Therapie-Markt im Jahr 2015 zu erfassen  (vorausgesetzt, Mitte des Jahres Launch) und 8% im Jahr 2016. Dementsprechend sind hier meine QST US-Umsatz-Schätzungen für 2015 und 2016:

2015: 1,85 m X 4% Patienten X $ 2500 (Kosten für 6 Monate von wöchentlichen Injektionen QST) = $ 185M.

2016: 2,25 m X 8% Patienten X $ 5.000 (Kosten für 12 Monate von wöchentlichen Injektionen QST) = $ 900M.  In Anbetracht des globalen Marktes für LowT Therapie im Jahr 2016 wird  etwa $ 4B (die Hälfte davon würde wahrscheinlich zum US-Markt  zugerechnet werden) sein, glaube ich, $ 900M in jährlichen Einnahmen QST  ist zu hoch. Vielleicht 4% US-Marktdurchdringung ist ein geeigneter Schätzwert für den Moment. Ich bin bereit, $ 450M für jetzt zu billigen.

Auch unter der Annahme einer 50/50 Partnerschaft mit Big Pharma, 60%  Gewinn vor Steuern Marge, 30% effektiven Körperschaftsteuersatz und 120M  insgesamt ausstehenden Aktien (aufgrund der verbleibenden jährlichen  Optionsscheine und aktienbasierte Mitarbeitervergütung ausüben), meine  Einnahmen / EPS Vorsprünge ausschließlich auf den Verkauf von QST in der  US Suchbegriffe sind wie folgt:

2015 - $ 72.9M / 0,61 $ EPS (PPS ~ 9,15 $ mit konservativen PE von 15)
2016 - $ 357m / 2,98 $ EPS (PPS ~ 44,70 $ mit konservativen PE von 15)

Insgesamt pps auf beiden VIBEX Produkte, 2015-2016 - $ 30 bis $ 70 pro Aktie. Ich bin untere Schätzung mit Absicht, als ich 20 Dollar pro Aktie in 3 Jahren sagen.  Ich kann eine Sicherungskopie meiner Schätzungen mit Marktstudien,  Modellierung, etc - warum nicht auch The Street erwähne diese Produkte?

24124 Postings, 5683 Tage HeronVerry Long

14.08.12 16:34

24124 Postings, 5683 Tage HeronAnkündigung

30.08.12 17:28

264 Postings, 4383 Tage Leo4EssenUnd schon gehst wieder

24.09.12 13:59

Richtung Norden...die Pause hat gut getan..-)

2605 Postings, 5099 Tage ArchonOMG

24.09.12 20:27

Wes du hast völlig vergessen diesen Monat den Vergleich Injex und Antares zu posten.

Ich übernehme das mal für dich... nach den Zahlen poste ich den nächsten Vergleich... Du solltest ja wissen, wie man in den Wald reinruft...

754 Postings, 4849 Tage Ostharzer#96

25.09.12 09:07

ups.....    @Archon,  schön das du mal ein vergleich eingestellt hast. da haben vielleicht so einige; ihre shares gewechselt ?  schaun wir mal und beobachten mal die ganze sache weiter  ....  ;-)

21075 Postings, 4985 Tage wes_@archon

25.09.12 15:56
den Vergleich wirst du schon bekommen .-) aber dann wundere dich nicht! .-)  

21075 Postings, 4985 Tage wes_im Prinzip

25.09.12 16:05
macht es keinen Sinn diese Werte miteinander zu charten... denn der eine kann dem anderen (diesen hier Antares) das Wasser nicht reichen... die sind keine direkten Wettbewerber, das siehst du wenn du vergleichst was Antares Pharma in der Pipeline hat .-)

nimm den anderen als "Begleiterscheinung" und "Eintagsfliege"... sich an Werte wie Antares Pharma "zu heften" bringt nichts... wenn andere etwas auf die Beine stellen, kann man sich davon leider nichts (keine Scheibe) abschneiden... außer man ist Aktionär :-)

(wie immer nur m.M., keine Kauf- oder Verkaufempfehlung) Gruß  
Angehängte Grafik:
antares_vs_injex2.png (verkleinert auf 96%) vergrößern
antares_vs_injex2.png

21075 Postings, 4985 Tage wes_und ja...

25.09.12 16:10
natürlich hab ich günstig zurückgekauft, was auf 8+ geschmissen... so wird meine Antares Posi nur größer (mehr Stücke)... :-) und das ist auch gut so!

du wirst irgendwann einsehen, was ich meinte @archon wobei "Injex" aktuell durchaus ein Zock wert "war", du siehst doch wie bereits das Momentum aus dem "Wettbewerber" schwindet... und was kommt dann? erforsche es .-) und viel Spaß dabei...

aber wir sind hier bei Antares Pharma! davon wird keiner Stücke abgeben, um in ein unsicheres "Projekt" umzusiedeln .-) abwerben wird hier schwer fallen .-)

Gruß  

Seite: < 1 | 2 | 3 |
| 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... 12  >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben