Seite 1 von 1
Neuester Beitrag: 19.12.03 02:22
Eröffnet am:17.12.03 23:17von: ossbAnzahl Beiträge:2
Neuester Beitrag:19.12.03 02:22von: rapidoLeser gesamt:1.533
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:2
Bewertet mit:

13 Postings, 7609 Tage ossbSan Telmo

17.12.03 23:17
San Telmo Energy (OTCBB: STUOF) is featured in the latest Phantom Trader Weekly Dispatch. The article discusses San Telmo's recent news announcement regarding its Gordondale well and states, "Considering the fact that the well is scheduled to be tied in, they definitely hit...I'm confident that management has a handle on the situation, and we'll see continued growth in production." Gordondale and McLeod are currently on track to be tied-in for production by the new year. A copy of the full article is attached for your review.

For a further update, contact us at 877-772-9286, or via email at STU@PrimorisGroup.com.

On Behalf of San Telmo Energy, Inc.,

Nick Boutsalis
Vice President
Primoris Group

PS. To unsubscribe from future news releases from Primoris Group and its clients please see instructions at bottom of email.

STUOF In The News  

Dear Reader,

Last week San Telmo put forth an update on its current projects, including the much-anticipated Gordondale well. The press release was sufficiently vague regarding Gordondale to cause some concern from the investing public. Because of that, shares softened somewhat.

I'm here to tell you that there's no cause for concern. On the contrary, this is a good buying opportunity.

The company stated that the well was completed and tested, and consultation and surveying is currently under way, with facilities construction due to begin this month. Further, along with Mcleod, Gordondale is on schedule to be tied in for production by the new year.

So everyone's asking, did they hit on Gordondale or not? Well, considering the fact that the well is scheduled to be tied in, they definitely hit. What's interesting is the company didn't feel the need to report the flow rate of the well.

Understandably, much of the investing public is concerned over this. And it seems many feel the company had marginal success on the well. Overall, it looks like we won't know until the well is tied in, perhaps early next month.

However, my feeling is that the lack of specific data from the company is good news. The reason for that is, if they had only marginal success, and didn't come out with the data, but tried to sweep it under the rug, the market would certainly punish them. It would be a foolish move.

It makes much more sense that they've had success and are withholding the testing data for strategic reasons. Either way, we're going to find out soon.

I'm confident that management has a handle on the situation, and we'll see continued growth in production. To that end, I still rate ST as a strong buy.

I'll keep an eye on the situation and update you as soon as we get news.

***My travel schedule has delayed the December issue. My apologies. Look for it next week, along with a new recommendation.

Regards,

PT

2756 Postings, 7746 Tage rapidojetzt gehts straight auf die 3 Euro o. T.

19.12.03 02:22

Antwort einfügen - nach oben