Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:42
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | ... | 87 | 88 | 89 |
| 91 | 92 | 93 | ... 159  >  

17618 Postings, 5559 Tage M.MinningerNZL

17.12.10 16:41
Source: ABC - Australian Broadcasting Corporation
$US4 billion to reopen Panguna mine, says Somare

Prime Minister Sir Michael Somare presides over an unprecedented boom in Papua New Guinea mining. [AFP].

Papua New Guinea's Prime Minister, Sir Michael Somare, says he hopes the Bougainville copper mine can be reopened within two years.
He was speaking at the opening of the PNG Mining and Petroleum Investment conference, in Sydney, Australia.
The prime minister said reopening the Bougainville mine would cost about $US4 billion.
The Panguna mine was closed 20 years ago amid secessionist violence.

Pressure
But with demand for copper increasing, there is growing pressure to reopen the mine to exploit one of the world's largest deposits.
A record 1,100 delegates registered to attend the investment conference, with commodity prices high and PNG in the grip of a mining and gas boom.
The three-day event will see Sir Michael joined on the podium by all his key economic and resources ministers, as well as landowners and landowner companies.
Investors will hear updates on projects ranging from the $15 billion ExxonMobil-led PNG liquefied natural gas project and Xstata Copper's $5.3 billion Frieda River development.
Also to be covered were the Chinese-owned Ramu Nickel mine and well-advanced plans for the world's first seafloor mining.

Source: REUTERS
PNG looking at re-starting Bougainville copper mine
By Bruce Hextall

SYDNEY, Dec 6 (Reuters) - Papua New Guinea Prime Minister Michael Somare said on Monday efforts could be underway within two years to reopen the Bougainville copper mine as the country looks to boost exports of copper.
"We could see the reopening of Bougainville at a cost of about $4 billion," Somare told an Australian investment conference on mining in Papua New Guinea.
The Panguna copper mine on Bougainville island was closed 20 years ago following secessionist violence, preventing further exploitation of one of the world's largest deposits.
The mine was previously operated by Bougainville Copper, 53.58 percent owned by Rio Tinto .
"PNG is in the throws of becoming a major world supplier of copper," said Somare.
The mine has the potential to operate an annual rate of 200,000 tonnes of copper and 400,000 ounces of gold, making it larger than BHP's Olympic Dam mine in Australia.
Sources familiar with the project said Rio Tinto had applied to the PNG government for a 21-year mining lease over Bougainville's Panguna mine.
A Rio Tinto spokeswoman said Bougainville Copper did not have a timetable for re-opening the Panguna mine.
"There is a formal peace process underway and we are participating in that," she said.
Rio Tinto's website states that Bougainville Copper had welcomed the support expressed by local landowners and would continue to work alongside them.
The company also said it was giving practical assistance to the processes of reconciliation and social stability.
Secessionist violence ended a decade ago after a peace treaty gave the island autonomy, but there has been little economic development since then.
Papua New Guinea is rich in resources but has often struggled to exploit them due to endemic corruption, land ownership issues and poor infrastructure.
The country is ranked 154th in the world in Transparency International's annual corruption index on a par with Congo and below Sierra Leone.
(Reporting by James Regan and Bruce Hextall; Editing by Ed Davies)

Source: Post-Courier
BCL shareholders happy
By GORETHY KENNETH

THE European shareholders of Bougainville Copper (ESBC) welcomed the breakthrough achieved by the Panguna landowners on their conference in Buka (Bougainville) : “We are very satisfied on the meeting’s outcome,” said ESBC president Axel G. Sturm on Sunday evening in Bangkok.
“This gives Bougainville the chance to recover financially from all suffering in the last 20 years.
“I am very grateful to the Minister of Bougainville Affairs, Fidelis Semoso that he finally pushed things cogently forward by organising this conference. We are also glad that the Autonomous Bougainville Government assisted this important act.”
Mr Sturm outlined that he appreciated very much Mr Semoso’s courage to face this sensitive issue without any prejudice or fear. The re-opening of the world class Panguna mine has been scheduled for the end of 2011.
“Next year will already bring giant investment to the island and many people who are jobless now will soon find work,” said Mr Sturm, “this makes me very happy especially for the young generation on Bougainville who will take benefit of the decisions on this historical weekend.”

Quelle:www.bougainville-copper.eu  

17618 Postings, 5559 Tage M.Minningern

17.12.10 16:42
Post-Courier Wednesday 15th September, 2010

BOUGAINVILLE’S K10 million Torokina Oil Palm project is being debated among politicians and bureaucrats.
ABG’s Agriculture chief executive officer Sam Rangai was officially suspended last week after allegations of misuse of K2 million from the project. The ABG administration confirmed his suspension and an acting chief executive officer has appointed while investigations are being carried out.
They said his suspension was over allegations of misuse of K2 million but they could not elaborate.
This project was started by Bougainville Affairs Minister Fidelis Semoso five years ago.
The administration and DPI office could not detail the problems surrounding it. Last Friday Torokina villagers presented a petition to ABG President John Momis regarding the project.
They were led by young men and the council of elders. They wanted an explanation from President Momis as to why he engaged a foreign company to work on the project when there were local experts already on the ground. melden
Jetzt am Börsenspiel teilnehmen  

17618 Postings, 5559 Tage M.MinningerCoppers

17.12.10 16:43
PNG-China trade boosted to K2.7b

By Harlyne Joku
Trade between PNG and China has increased significantly and has reached over US$900 million (about K2.7 billion kina) according to the Ambassador of the Republic of China to PNG His Excellency Qiu Bohua.
Mr Bohua said yesterday in Port Moresby that apart from aid projects the two countries’ mutual cooperation is reflected in the area of trade and investment.
“The trade between our two countries is increasing and reached nearly US$900 million in 2009. As for investment, China’s MCC’s US$1.4 billion investment project of Ramu Nico Mine in Madang is a win-win cooperation project between the two countries. The project will certainly make remarkable contributions to the economic development of PNG,” he said. Ambassador Bohua added that during the past years, the Chinese government has done its best to support and assist PNG in achieving its economic development goals in the government’s priority areas of infrastructure, education, health and agriculture. He stressed that as a developing country China not only cares about its own economy and social development but also that of PNG and other developing countries.

“Although we are far away from each other geographically, we are close to each other as brothers and sisters,” Mr Bohua said.
“I am happy to note that all these aid projects in one way or another have played an important role in the social development of PNG which are beneficial to the wellbeing of the people of PNG,” he said.
He made the remarks yesterday at the signing ceremony of the agreement on Economic and Technical Cooperation where China gave funding of K15 million. PNG’s Secretary for Foreign Affairs and Trade Ambassador Michael Maue thanked and acknowledged the assistance and stated that the government of PNG will identify projects for implementation according to its priorities under the PNG Development Strategic Plan 2011-2030 and the Vision 2050. Mr Maue said he is pleased with the Exchange of Agreement and that apart from this Grant-In-Aid assistance, the government of China has also provided similar grant assistance in the past years. Some of these projects funded by the Chinese government include the Port Moresby Sir John Guise Sports Complex, Markham National High School, Kandep Wheat project, the Eastern Highlands Mushroom project, Wewak Sport Stadium, provision of medical doctors to the department of health to be placed in the Port Moresby General Hospital’s Cancer Ward and the Papa Lealea Road among others. Current projects underway are the Pacific Marine Industrial Zone Project in Madang and the International Convention Centre.  

17618 Postings, 5559 Tage M.MinningerFor Founders

17.12.10 16:46
Wednesday 15th December, 2010

Landowner monies to be paid out

By MOHAMMAD BASHIR

THE monies owing to landowners of the PNG LNG project will be paid as committed.
Acting Prime Minister Sam Abal said this despite the events of the past few days which saw the stepping down of Prime Minister Sir Michael Somare and the ousting of Governor-General Sir Paulias Matane by the Supreme Court last Friday.
Flanked by Treasurer Peter O’Neill, Commerce and Industry Minister and PAP leader Gabriel Kapris, Minister assisting Prime Minister on LNG Matters Francis Potape, Forest minister Timothy Bonga and Industrial Relations minister Sani Rambi, Mr Abal described the actions of Sir Michael as exemplary.
Mr Peter O’Neill while pledging his commitment to Mr Abal assured that all funds due to landowners would be paid but they have to be verified to be genuine and paid at project sites.
At a press conference yesterday, Mr O’Neill gave the assurance after questions were raised as to what would be done about the daily crowd of landowners outside Vulupindi Haus, headquarters of his departments and whether the Mineral Resources Development Corporation (MRDC) has the legal standing to pay those funds as reported earlier.
“All funds earmarked for the project area landowners will be paid at project sites. It won’t happen at Vulupindi,” Mr O’Neill assured.

He said the legacy on memorandum of agreement MOA) funds will be handled by the MRDC because it had institutional memory but others such as the Umbrella Benefit Sharing Agreements (UBSA) funds will be vetted by the ministerial gas committee before they are paid at project sites.
Frustrated landowners have been camping outside Vulupindi haus the past two weeks in anticipation of seed capital and MOA funds for their respective project license areas to be paid to them.
At the a press conference called by Acting Prime Minister Sam Abal, the People’s National Congress leader also took the opportunity to pay tribute to the 43 years of unselfish service by sidelined Prime Minister Sir Michael Somare who stood down to face a leadership tribunal and pledged his party’s support to the member for Wabag.
“I want to assure investors and the people of Papua New Guinea that despite the events of the past few days, the government is in control and we will stand by the National Alliance party for stability into the next election,” he said.
Mr Abal also assured investors that the government was still operating and the coalition partners and himself respect the decision of Sir Michael to allow the law to take its course.
“It is exemplary. It is a good day for PNG. People should pause and give Sir Michael reverence for what he has done for the good of democracy,” Mr Abal said.
bewerteninteressant  
witzig  
gut analysiert  
informativ  
uninteressant  
melden
bewertet: 1x informativ
Investor 2010 747/3591  

2832 Postings, 5738 Tage Der_Pennystockzoc.#2224

17.12.10 16:48
"Man bist du doof!!!"

sumoey, Deutsch scheint nicht deine Stärke zu sein. Mann schreibt man mit zwei n und außerdem muss da noch ein Komma hin. Der Schuß ging ja wohl gewaltig nach hinten los! ;-))))))))))))))

1158 Postings, 6280 Tage sumoeyman, das unpersönliche, allgemeine Pronomen

17.12.10 17:05
dann mit einem m und ohne Komma,ich wollte nicht persönlich werden

und du bist trotzdem schlicht und einfach doof(auch hohl genannt)  

17618 Postings, 5559 Tage M.MinningerBouganville Info

17.12.10 17:07
Landowner monies to be paid out

By MOHAMMAD BASHIR

THE monies owing to landowners of the PNG LNG project will be paid as committed.
Acting Prime Minister Sam Abal said this despite the events of the past few days which saw the stepping down of Prime Minister Sir Michael Somare and the ousting of Governor-General Sir Paulias Matane by the Supreme Court last Friday.
Flanked by Treasurer Peter O’Neill, Commerce and Industry Minister and PAP leader Gabriel Kapris, Minister assisting Prime Minister on LNG Matters Francis Potape, Forest minister Timothy Bonga and Industrial Relations minister Sani Rambi, Mr Abal described the actions of Sir Michael as exemplary.
Mr Peter O’Neill while pledging his commitment to Mr Abal assured that all funds due to landowners would be paid but they have to be verified to be genuine and paid at project sites.
At a press conference yesterday, Mr O’Neill gave the assurance after questions were raised as to what would be done about the daily crowd of landowners outside Vulupindi Haus, headquarters of his departments and whether the Mineral Resources Development Corporation (MRDC) has the legal standing to pay those funds as reported earlier.
“All funds earmarked for the project area landowners will be paid at project sites. It won’t happen at Vulupindi,” Mr O’Neill assured.

He said the legacy on memorandum of agreement MOA) funds will be handled by the MRDC because it had institutional memory but others such as the Umbrella Benefit Sharing Agreements (UBSA) funds will be vetted by the ministerial gas committee before they are paid at project sites  

17618 Postings, 5559 Tage M.MinningerFor Momies

17.12.10 17:09
year of progress for Bougainville
Copper 2010 is proving to be another
year of positive development leading to
the re-commencement of operations at the
Panguna mine, owned and previously
operated by Bougainville Copper Limited.
With copper reserves estimated at almost
3 million tonnes and gold production in
the range of 400,000 ounces per annum,
Panguna is one of the world&#145;s largest
potential producers of both metals.
Unexplored neighbouring tenements are
also very prospective, and will be
explored when a moratorium on
exploration is lifted. Present market
values for both copper and gold are
significantly higher than at the time of
mine closure in 1990. The political
situation within the Autonomous
Bougainville Region has stabilised, and
there is considerable appetite for
development being expressed by the
people. BCL is seen by many as the
preferred operator of a re-started mine,
and holds a very large bank of mine
data. The Board is operating a
comprehensive rolling plan with the
vision of returning to active
exploration and profitable mining.
Recent events In July, BCL offered its
congratulations to the newly elected
President of the Autonomous Bougainville
Region, John Momis, and assured him of
the company&#145;s willingness to contribute
in appropriate ways to economic
development in the region, to the
benefit of the people of Bougainville
and the company&#145;s shareholders.
President Momis has indicated his
preparedness to see the Panguna mine
re-opened, with BCL as operator,
provided the assent and involvement of
local landowners is achieved. The
President has further said that it was

his belief that landowners at Panguna
and elsewhere were generally committed
to the re-start process. It is expected
that the Bougainville Copper Agreement
re-negotiation will be actively pursued
towards the end of 2010, with all sides
committed to making significant
progress. At the August meeting of the
Joint Supervisory Body, principal agency
implementing the Bougainville Peace
Process, re-negotiation of the BCA was
placed on the formal agenda, for
immediate progress. If the main
stakeholders are to gain mutual economic
benefit from Bougainville's mineral
potential a framework such as a
re-negotiated BCA needs to be in place.
Variations in copper and gold prices
indicate that opportunities need to be
taken up without undue delay. Positive
factors Work continued evaluating the
comprehensive Order of Magnitude study
commissioned by BCL in 2008. The OOM
Study makes assumptions about the size
of a re-started mining operation, based
on a re-processing of the data base, and
taking into account the existing assets
including the port at Loloho and the
port-mine access road. An important
component in achieving the vision will
be an environmental plan that is not
only based on best practice but also
meets the expectations of the local
community. Work will continue to
identify the key issues and solutions.
Secure access to the mine site and
surrounding areas of previous operations
will be welcomed, to assist the
environmental assessment and future
planning. The company has made known to
both the Autonomous Bougainville
Government and the National Government
of Papua New Guinea its willingness to
conduct safety and environmental audits
on the island as soon as access can be
facilitated. Other issues Other issues
in focus include the resolution of a
taxation issue, and a mine asset stock
take. Existing mine assets have not
until now been accessible to the
company, and to understand the present
value of these assets and the extent to
which they may be used for future mining
and exploration, access to the mine site
is needed. For this BCL welcomes the
support expressed by local landowners
and will continue to work alongside
them, and give practical assistance to
the processes of reconciliation and
social stability. BCL welcomes the
growing consensus of landowner support
for resumed exploration and mining,
expressed in regular dialogue with
landowner leaders. During the year more
work has been undertaken in preparation
for the possible lifting of the
moratorium on new exploration and
mining. It is intended to identify
targets within the company licences and
how best to manage an exploration
program. That may involve entering into
an exploration agreement with others.
Work will also continue to ensure that
the extensive mine database is able to
be utilised quickly and effectively if a
return to mining at Panguna is agreed.
BCL works closely with the PNG Mineral
Resources Authority (MRA), which acts as
a statutory authority managing and
regulating the industry. The company
expects that the Authority will play an
active and guiding role in facilitating
the Bougainville Copper Agreement
re-negotiation, and a number of studies
will be undertaken in preparation for
negotiations. The company is also in
regular touch with the National
Government of Papua New Guinea at a high
level. The second half of 2010 The
company remains focussed on preparing
for a formal engagement with landowners
and the National and Bougainville
Government over the future of the mine
and settling all outstanding issues
between the parties. The Autonomous
Bougainville Government and the body
representing the PNG National Government
on Bougainville Affairs have indicated
their willingness to participate in such
talks. All parties have agreed that it
is necessary to maintain a landowner
group that can represent all landowner
interests during negotiations. The
Bougainville Government is taking the
lead and the company has offered its
assistance where appropriate.
Bougainville Copper Limited (BCL) is
owned 53.58% by Rio Tinto Limited. The
Papua New Guinea Government owns 19.06%
while public shareholders hold the
remaining 27.36% of the share capital  

17618 Postings, 5559 Tage M.Minningerfor Mining

17.12.10 17:12
'Bogeys' running red hot

AND talking of hot mining stocks, Bougainville Copper shares have run up 29c or 20 per cent from $1.39 to $1.68 in the last two trading days. This is a company whose operations closed down 21 years ago in 1989 during a civil insurrection and whose controller Rio Tinto's chairman Paul Skinner made it clear at the May AGM that there were "no plans" to reopen the Panguna mine.

Rio owns 54 per cent of "Bogeys" and the PNG government, not universally adored on Bougainville, has another 19 per cent. There are however two other influences to consider. One is of course the burgeoning copper and gold prices and the other is the possibility that some resource-starved overseas (most particularly Chinese) player may take a different perspective on the risks involved.

There's a total resource there of 3.5 million tonnes of copper and 12.7 million ounces of gold. That said, there are reportedly six separate landowner associations that will need to be brought to common agreement before anyone starts spending the $US3-$US4bn required to get the mine back into production. The biggest passive shareholder we could track down was index-hugger Vanguard with 2 million shares or five per cent. They're clearly betting that one day it will be back in the major indices.  

17618 Postings, 5559 Tage M.MinningerInfo

17.12.10 17:15
Hallo M.Minninger!
Einstellungen / Logout DAX 6.993 -0,44% Dow 11.465 -0,29%
TecDAX 832 -0,22% Nsdq100 2.220 +0,09%
 Forum: Gesamt (Börse / Hot-Stocks / Talk) | Boardmail | Lesezeichen | Abstimmungen | Statistik Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948

Thema bewerteninteressant  
witzig  
gut analysiert  
informativ  
uninteressant  
Postings: 6.714
Zugriffe: 556.823 / Heute: 1.540  

neuester, letzter geles. Beitrag Seiten: Übersicht ... 267 268 269   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 1 2 3 4 ...     Antwort einfügen | Hot-Stocks-Forum  
Bougainville Cop.  1,189 €  -4,04%  Perf. seit Threadbeginn:   +102,21%  

nekro: Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 30 29.09.07 00:25 #1  
Obwohl für mich Bougainville Copper Aktien 852652 (US BOCOF.PK)u. ADRs 867948 (US BOCOY.PK) den gleichen Wert besitzen (beide repräsentieren 1 Bougainville Copper) gibt es bei der Kursstellung in D gravierende Unterschiede.

Schlusskurs heute in Fra

Aktie 852652 0,609 VOL 110 000 St
ADRs  867948 0,50  VOL 376 772 St

Obwohl beide Gattungen auch in USA gehandelt werden,kann man nur die ADRs ohne Lagerstellenwechsel gewinnbringend nach USA crossen.

So wurden heute in USA 353 K ADRs zwischen 0,75 u.0,80 USD oder 0,5395 u.0,5642 € gehandelt,was lockere 10% über D Kurs ist.Ein Grossteil davon dürfte von den ESBC stammen u.so dem hiesigen Markt wieder entzogen sein.

Eine heutige Kauforder in AU von 300K a 0,95 AUD 0,5911 €  wurde nur zu 2/3 bedient.

Jetzt fehlen nur noch die  erwarteten  weiteren positiven Meldungen aus Bougainville u. die Chartausbrüche über 1 AUD,0,80 USD,0,60 € u.0,50€ (ADR).An allen Marken wurde schon erfolgreich gekratzt.Der nächste Schritt sollte eine Stabilisierung darüber sein

Ob jetzt Aktie oder ADR am besten performt bis Jahresende,lassen wir uns überraschen ;-))))))))) melden
bewertet: 16x interessant, 8x informativ, 6x gut analysiert
Trader 2010/4 106/1138Investor 2010 1746/35926688 Postings ausgeblendet. Seite: Übersicht  ... 267 268 269   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 1 2 3 4 ...      

1ALPHA: "China and PNG   10:42 #6690  
are close to each other as brothers and sisters,” according to the Ambassador of the Republic of China to PNG His Excellency Qiu Bohua.

Und da sind wir wieder bei der geopolitischen Weltlage : Wenn RT mittelfristig die Rohstoffe und der Westen die Menschen vor Ort nicht verlieren will, dann muß die Entwicklung in Bougainville hin zu einem stabilen Staat auch robust und belastbar unterstützt werden.

Aus Post- Courier
Business
Friday 17th December, 2010

PNG-China trade boosted to K2.7b

By Harlyne Joku
Trade between PNG and China has increased significantly and has reached over US$900 million (about K2.7 billion kina) according to the Ambassador of the Republic of China to PNG His Excellency Qiu Bohua.
Mr Bohua said yesterday in Port Moresby that apart from aid projects the two countries’ mutual cooperation is reflected in the area of trade and investment.
“The trade between our two countries is increasing and reached nearly US$900 million in 2009. As for investment, China’s MCC’s US$1.4 billion investment project of Ramu Nico Mine in Madang is a win-win cooperation project between the two countries. The project will certainly make remarkable contributions to the economic development of PNG,” he said. Ambassador Bohua added that during the past years, the Chinese government has done its best to support and assist PNG in achieving its economic development goals in the government’s priority areas of infrastructure, education, health and agriculture. He stressed that as a developing country China not only cares about its own economy and social development but also that of PNG and other developing countries.

“Although we are far away from each other geographically, we are close to each other as brothers and sisters,” Mr Bohua said.
“I am happy to note that all these aid projects in one way or another have played an important role in the social development of PNG which are beneficial to the wellbeing of the people of PNG,” he said.
He made the remarks yesterday at the signing ceremony of the agreement on Economic and Technical Cooperation where China gave funding of K15 million. PNG’s Secretary for Foreign Affairs and Trade Ambassador Michael Maue thanked and acknowledged the assistance and stated that the government of PNG will identify projects for implementation according to its priorities under the PNG Development Strategic Plan 2011-2030 and the Vision 2050. Mr Maue said he is pleased with the Exchange of Agreement and that apart from this Grant-In-Aid assistance, the government of China has also provided similar grant assistance in the past years. Some of these projects funded by the Chinese government include the Port Moresby Sir John Guise Sports Complex, Markham National High School, Kandep Wheat project, the Eastern Highlands Mushroom project, Wewak Sport Stadium, provision of medical doctors to the department of health to be placed in the Port Moresby General Hospital’s Cancer Ward and the Papa Lealea Road among others. Current projects underway are the Pacific Marine Industrial Zone Project in Madang and the International Convention Centre.
bewerteninteressant  
witzig  
gut analysiert  
informativ  
uninteressant  
melden
Investor 2010 749/3592  

17618 Postings, 5559 Tage M.Minninger27th November 2010 Beginners

17.12.10 17:18
27th November 2010
Panguna landowners meet in Buka
By Reuben Kalaung

Landowners representing various groups of the closed down Panguna mine in the Autonomous Region of Bougainville are now in Buka to discuss the possible re-opening of the once cash flashed Bougainville Copper Mine.

The meeting is scheduled for Sunday 28th November 2010

Landowners travelled in from Central and South Bougainville. Some travelled in from other Provinces in Papua New Guinea today. The meeting organized by the Regional Member and Minister for Bougainville Affairs Fidelis Semoso, is aimed at getting all the landowner groups together to come up with a common position to review the Bougainville Copper Agreement.

Speaking on New Dawn FM this afternoon, Mr. Semoso says the meeting has no agenda as it was up to the landowners to decide the outcome. He believes the meeting will provide the roadmap for the possible review of the Bougainville Copper Agreement.

The President of the Autonomous Bougainville Government Chief John Momis and his Cabinet members were also invited for the meeting. The Bougainville Mining Division was applauded by the Regional Member for their efforts in spearheading work on mining in the region.

All landowners attended a dinner hosted by the Ministry of Bougainville Affairs tonight. Most Interim Chairperson who spoke at the dinner welcome the move by Minister Semoso.

RK … ENDS

Posted at 07:44 PM | Permalink

27 November 2010

Pictures of Representatives of the 6 Mining Lease Area at the dinner hosted by Regional Member and Minister for Bougainville Affairs FIDELIS SEMOSO tonight in Buka
Words & Picture by Reuben Kalaung

http://bougainville.typepad.com/newdawn/2010/11/...-bougainville.html
melden
Jetzt am Börsenspiel teilnehmen!  

15639 Postings, 6280 Tage nekroBis jetzt noch NIX...........

17.12.10 17:40
.............Neues das nicht auch im Trading Bougainville Copper Thread stünde,mit dem Vorteil dass es dort auch chronologisch geordnet u. kommentiert ist ;-))))))))))

Es würde mich auch schwer wundern wenn du eine News ausgraben würdest welche ich noch nicht kenne ;-)))))))))

PS: Seit 15.00 gesteigertes Kaufinteresse bei BOC

Du wirst es doch nicht kapiert haben??? ;-)))))))))))))))))))))))

2832 Postings, 5738 Tage Der_Pennystockzoc.#2237

17.12.10 17:48
Alles reine Kurskosmetik. Die Jungs kratzen jetzt die letzten Kröten zusammen um die Aktie vor dem Abschmieren zu bewahren. Greifen sogar zu bei überteuerten Shares, die weit über dem Wechselkurs liegen... aber der Kurs wird immer noch in Aussieland gemacht ;-))))))))))

66 Postings, 5502 Tage Dr. Sommerkaum wackelt der kurs

17.12.10 21:41

sind alle wieder da. oder fehlt einer?

mein eindruck: dieser thread soll zugemüllt werden, indem ein paar leute dieselben kamellen wieder und wieder posten. jetzt ist mir wirklich schlecht!

oder ist es der vorschlag, die aktiendepots für krumme insidergeschäfte zu blocken, indem man sie mit einer phantasie(?)summe zum verkauf stellt? meiner meinung nach sollten das alle tun, die hier mitlesen!

wenn an der sache was dran ist, müßte das m.e. zu einem mehr oder weniger deutlichen umsatzrückgang an der börse führen.

1528 Postings, 6276 Tage CCLSCHurra...

20.12.10 07:25
... die Kakerlaken im Witzthread sind wieder da! Na, dann wird es ja bald wieder den nächsten Schwung nach oben im Kurs! Die liegen schließlich immer falsch mit ihre Invests und Meinungen...

What a great start to the new week!  

15639 Postings, 6280 Tage nekro@CCLSC

21.12.10 11:01
Wie wahr,seit #2238 bei 1,15 hat BOC schon wieder über 10% zugelegt ;-))))))))))

Auf unseren Kontraindikator ist also 100% Verlass ;-)))))))))))

17618 Postings, 5559 Tage M.MinningerLöschung

21.12.10 18:47

Moderation
Zeitpunkt: 22.12.10 17:44
Aktion: Löschung des Beitrages
Kommentar: Regelverstoß - Mehrfachposting

17618 Postings, 5559 Tage M.MinningerBougan Open Market

21.12.10 18:51

17.12.2010 Source: Radio New Dawn on Bougainville MINI MARKET OPENED By Aloysius Laukai There were many activities at the Opening of the 3rd Bougainville Games in Buin. First the arrival of President Momis and his delegation on a National Airline plane which made its maiden flight to Buin. Then the Opening and Switching on of PNG Power in Buin the Actual Games Opening and the Opening of the Buin Town Mini market. Pictured is President Momis cuting the ribbon of the newly built market built by the Regional Member for Bougainville.

17618 Postings, 5559 Tage M.MinningerBougan Coppers

21.12.10 18:54

16.12.2010 Source: ESBC ESBC Declares War to Fraudulent ASX Market Participants! Read here the today's ESBC email to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX): Bougainville Copper (BOC): Alleged fraudulent behavior of one or more market participants Dear Sirs, Once again we feel obliged to inform you about strange market movements in Bougainville Copper shares within the last few weeks. Please see the today’s course of sales in BOC at the end of this mail. It seems to be quite obvious that BOC shares are again a target of fraudulent behavior of one or more market participants. This is only possible by knowledge or even support of the actual market maker. As third biggest group of BOC shareholders the ESBC have to insist that now – once and for all - you will apply adaequate measures to stop all fraudulent trade activities in Bougainville Copper shares. We regret that we feel obliged to give you a final ultimatum of 14 days from now – until the end of this year – to investigate on this matter. If we should not receive any satisfying response from you, we will not hesitate to bring this issue to criminal investigation of Australian authorities next year! This email will be published on our homepage www.bougainville-copper.eu shortly! Yours sincerely, Axel G. Sturm

17618 Postings, 5559 Tage M.MinningerExchange List

21.12.10 18:55
Course of Sales for BOC
as at 12/16/2010 5:05:43 PM
Time Quantity Price Reference
08:59:50   69 1.700 0
08:59:50   2,431 1.700 0
08:59:50   2,569 1.700 0
08:59:50   4,031 1.700 0
09:00:00   3 1.650 0
09:08:09   6 1.650 0
09:17:24   2 1.650 0
09:18:39   2 1.650 0
09:30:31   687 1.650 0
09:30:31   500 1.650 0
09:30:31   3,313 1.610 0
09:30:31   2 1.610 0
09:30:31   1,000 1.610 0
09:32:04   6,000 1.610 0
09:32:04   2 1.610 0
09:33:51   2 1.610 0
09:35:36   2 1.610 0
09:37:36   2 1.610 0
09:40:06   2 1.610 0
09:42:06   2 1.610 0
09:45:21   2 1.610 0
09:49:06   2 1.610 0
09:53:21   2 1.610 0
09:57:21   2 1.610 0
10:02:36   2 1.610 0
10:08:36   2 1.610 0
10:14:36   2 1.610 0
10:20:36   2 1.610 0
10:26:21   2 1.610 0
10:31:06   2 1.610 0
10:31:55   2 1.615 0
10:37:51   1,400 1.615 0
10:42:37   2 1.615 0
10:47:22   2 1.615 0
10:53:22   2 1.620 0
12:28:17   2 1.620 0
12:28:17   2 1.625 0
12:28:18   3 1.630 0
12:28:18   3 1.630 0
12:33:43   3 1.630 0
12:33:44   3 1.630 0
12:36:22   2 1.630 0
12:38:42   750 1.665 0
12:39:30   4,000 1.675 0
12:41:52   626 1.675 0
12:42:51   74 1.675 0
12:42:51   6,000 1.685 0
12:42:55   1,926 1.695 0
12:43:02   614 1.695 0
12:43:56   5,195 1.700 0
12:43:56   1,424 1.700 0
12:56:36   1,088 1.700 0
14:32:21   1,190 1.615 0
14:32:22   9 1.615 0
14:32:22   9 1.615 0
14:32:22   3 1.615 0
14:32:22   3 1.615 0
14:32:22   6 1.615 0
14:32:22   6 1.615 0
14:32:23   5 1.615 0
14:33:08   5 1.615 0
14:40:23   3 1.620 0
14:43:38   3 1.620 0
14:48:38   5 1.620 0
14:52:23   4 1.620 0
14:54:41   3,000 1.620 0
14:54:53   3 1.620 0
14:56:23   2 1.625 0

17618 Postings, 5559 Tage M.MinningerBouganville

21.12.10 18:56

17.12.2010 Source: Radio New Dawn on Bougainville BUIN ALIVE By Aloysius Laukai The sleepy town of Buin came alive this morning as people gathered from all over Bougainville to witness the Opening of the 3rd ABG Games today. President Momis and his delegation were flown to Buin from Buka on PNG AVIATION SERVICES inaugural flight to Buin. The plane made two trips to Buin today. The Airport was filled by people who were surprised to see the first plane landing again after so many years of conflict

17618 Postings, 5559 Tage M.MinningerBouganville Games

21.12.10 18:58

GAMES PROGRESSING By Aloysius Laukai in Buin The 3rd ABG games could become a catalyst for the development on Buin and South Bougainville in so far as peace and stabilty for the region is concerned. Since the Opening ceremony last Friday there has been total peace in Buin as all constituencies are providing food and other assistance for the Bougianville Games a thing that could not have happened in the past. The recent Peace and Reconciliation between warring factions in the Konnou area may have contributed to this. On Friday the PNG POWER generators bought by the South Bougainville Member STEVEN KAMA PIRIKA was officially switched on by the member himself. He also gave another ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND KINA to the Organizers of the 3rd ABG games. Bougainville President JOHN MOMIS was very happy to see Bougainville sportsmen and women braved the heat of the sun to show solidarity of Bougainville. He told the crowd that the ABG would contribute more in the next ABG games. Local Community Radio NEW DAWN FM is broadcasting live from BUIN as part of its contribution to the peace process on Bougainville. The people of Buin Town can also get New Dawn FM on 95.3 MHZ during the full duration of the games. Yesterday heavy rain and thunderstorms stopped the Games and the games were delayed to this morning Sunday. This morning the 5,000 meters was won by a Bougainvillean PNG champion with another lad from Buin coming second...a neck to neck case to the end. Other highlights of todays games would be provided later. ALSO MORE PICS Patrick and our viewers out there. Pics of New Dawn FM team in Buin: Pictured here are Clarence Vinoko and Dunstan Laukai working at the temporary set up.

17618 Postings, 5559 Tage M.MinningerLunchtime

21.12.10 19:00

07.12.2010 Source: Radio New Dawn on Bougainville LUNCH TIME Students had buttered bread for lunch

17618 Postings, 5559 Tage M.MinningerManu

21.12.10 19:02
Sitzen die Drahtzieher der BCL Kursmanipulationen in Sydney in New York?

von Axel G. Sturm

Soeben habe ich mit meiner Bank gesprochen. Sie teilte mir mit, dass alle meine in Sydney erworbenen BCL Aktien als Lagerstelle die Bank of New York / Mellon haben.

Ihr könnt Euch mein Entsetzen vorstellen. Immerhin ist die Bank of New York / Mellon einer der Hauptakteure in der kriminellen Herausgabe von unbesicherten BCL ADRs gewesen. Deshalb liegt sehr nahe, dass die Bank auch heute nach wie vor ohne Wissen ihrer Lagerstellenkunden, deren Aktien zum Verleih an Shortseller nutzt. Der Kreis unseriöser Manipulationen schließt sich also…und schon wieder in New York!

Bitte, erkundigt Euch, wo Eure Aktien gelagert werden. Sollten Eure Aktien in New York liegen, versucht sie zu Clearstream Luxemburg zu verlagern, da diese Lagerstelle als Tochter der Deutschen Börse AG keine anderen Geschäftsinteressen als die Lagerung von Aktien verfolgt. Schon gar nicht den Verleih von Aktien. Ich habe entsprechende Schritte unternommen  

17618 Postings, 5559 Tage M.MinningerLöschung

21.12.10 19:08

Moderation
Zeitpunkt: 22.12.10 17:35
Aktion: Löschung des Beitrages
Kommentar: Regelverstoß - Mehrfachposting. Bitte spamen einstellen

Seite: < 1 | ... | 87 | 88 | 89 |
| 91 | 92 | 93 | ... 159  >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben