QUEST MINERALS+MNG (WKN: A0M92C) Produktionsstart?

Seite 81 von 107
Neuester Beitrag: 03.02.12 11:45
Eröffnet am:11.06.08 19:54von: heshesAnzahl Beiträge:3.667
Neuester Beitrag:03.02.12 11:45von: heshesLeser gesamt:318.828
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:5
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | ... | 78 | 79 | 80 |
| 82 | 83 | 84 | ... 107  >  

174 Postings, 6144 Tage BörsenwarriorSei doch froh

04.09.08 23:35
dann sitzt du beim nächsten Zock in der ersten Reihe. Vorausgesetzt du orderst auch bei 0,001.  

798 Postings, 6346 Tage heshesQuest Makes Additional Improvements At Pond Creek

09.09.08 15:21
Quest Makes Additional Improvements At Pond Creek

PATERSON, N.J., Sept. 9, 2008 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quest Minerals & Mining Corp. (OTCBB:QMNM) (Frankfurt:QMNB), a Kentucky-based operator of energy and mineral related properties, confirmed today that it has thoroughly overhauled the existing infrastructure and mining equipment at its pond creek mine location in order to gear up for major production.

Everett Hampton, President of Whitestar Mining, LLC, commented, "For the past 10 days, we have refurbished and modified all of the key inner workings essential to our operations. Splitting the beltline to add another head drive; and replacing 1,200 feet of used conveyor belt that was more than ten years old was just one of the major improvements. We also added four feet to the belt feeder along with its own motor so that it will run independent of the beltline and therefore, cause fewer delays. Lastly, we focused on the machinery by installing new hydraulic jacks to the roof bolter and refurbishing the under carriage on our joy 14-10a miner to give it better output efficiency. Ultimately, we have taken every measure possible to ensure that we will not only produce high coal volume, but to have this mine in the shape needed to sustain consistent production levels."

Eugene Chiaramonte, Jr., President of Quest, stated, "We are very pleased with the performance of Whitestar. I have observed first hand their commitment and desire to make this mine a successful operation. I have no doubt that they will finish what they have started. The company should have some impressive tonnage reports to release within the next few weeks."

For more information visit: http://www.outcasttrader.com or http://www.questmining.net.

About Quest Minerals & Mining

Quest Minerals & Mining Corp., or Quest, acquires and operates energy and mineral related properties in the southeastern part of the United States. Quest focuses its efforts on properties that produce quality compliance blend coal.

Forward-Looking Statements

This document contains discussion of items that may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Although Quest believes the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, it can give no assurances that its expectations will be achieved. Factors that could cause actual results to differ from expectations include, but are not limited to, lack of revenue producing operations, lack of working capital, debt obligations, judgments and lien claims against Quest and certain of its assets, difficulties in refinancing short term debt, difficulties identifying and acquiring complementary businesses, fluctuations in coal, oil & gas, and other energy prices, general economic conditions in markets in which Quest does business, extensive environmental and workplace regulation by federal and state agencies, other general risks related to its common stock, and other uncertainties and business issues that are detailed in its filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Investor Relations:
         Keith Reinhardt
         858-509-9900, ext. 13

90 Postings, 6044 Tage timote111in USA

09.09.08 16:40
siehts so aus wie wenn es heute mal nicht fällt!
wenn ich da teilweise andere Rohstoffwerte anschaue ---- AUAAAAAA  

782 Postings, 6723 Tage tm2004quest

10.09.08 17:23
so so, die mine scheint startklar
dann sollten wir jetzt nur noch meldungen über mögliche abbaumengen erhalten.
etwas anderes will ich auch nicht mehr lesen.

aber so weit waren wir mit white star auch schon...  

24167 Postings, 7688 Tage harry74nrwman wird sehen und lesen.......

10.09.08 17:55
The company "should have" some impressive tonnage reports to release within the next few weeks

962 Postings, 6039 Tage evensyahoo

10.09.08 19:21
Re: Equipment Upgraded and production news expected in a few weeks      9-Sep-08 06:34 pm     I agree 1000 per day would be great. This is just scratching the bottom of the barrel as to what their goal is to run. When I spoke to Bobby I asked him if he could run 1200 ton per shift? He said that the conditions in the mine were great for running coal that his equipment was the problem and that this shut down would show an amazing increase in production. He feals like 1200 ton PER SHIFT will easily happen. I predict they will be running these kind of numbers in a week. The belt upgrade and equipment repairs is going to make it essential to make the second shift a full production shift and add a third to do all maintenance and dead work. The thing I don't understand about this stock is this company is pouring the money into this hole in the ground and something is holding it down. Iam sure that I am not the only one who has heard that they ran between 750 to 800 tons the fist day back on production. Nothing will be able to hold this stock  

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/...mid=16112&tof=8&rt=2&frt=2&off=1  

798 Postings, 6346 Tage heshesForm 8-K for QUEST MINERALS & MINING CORP

10.09.08 19:52
Form 8-K for QUEST MINERALS & MINING CORP

10-Sep-2008

Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Fin

Item 5.03 Amendments to Articles of Incorporation or Bylaws: Change in Fiscal Year.

On September 9, 2008, we filed articles of amendment to our articles of incorporation with the Utah Secretary of State increasing the number of shares of common stock we are authorized to issue from 975,000,000 to 2,500,000,000. This amendment was unanimously approved by our board of directors and by a majority of our stockholders via written consent. An information statement on Form 14C notifying shareholders of action taken by written consent was mailed to shareholders (of record on July 25, 2008) on August 19, 2008.

Item 9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits.

(a) Exhibits.

4.1 Articles of Amendment to Articles of Incorporation.*
* Filed as Appendix A to our Definitive Information Statement on Form 14C filed on August 15, 2008 and incorporated herein by reference.  

4951 Postings, 6169 Tage 0815ax...

10.09.08 19:54
ist ja die bekannte Zahl - und daher eigentlich schon längst (schaut man sich den Kurs an) in Preis eingeflossen...

135 Postings, 6395 Tage nedfullerheshes,

10.09.08 20:44
kannst du das bitte kurz in Deutsch zusammen fassen?
Mein Englisch ist nicht so gut und google hilft da leider auch nicht

Danke,
nedfuller  

798 Postings, 6346 Tage heshes@nedfuller

10.09.08 23:19
Das ist das offizielle Fill zur News vom 19.08.08 ...

Am 9. September 2008 wurde die Änderung der Satzung der Erhöhung der Anzahl der Stammaktien eingereichten. Damit erhält Quest die Berechtigung zur Ausgabe von max. 2500000000 Shares, IMHO welche benötigt werden - falls alle Gläubiger zu einem niedrigen Sharepreis von 0,001USD ihre Anteile eintauschen wollen.

Diese Änderung wurde einstimmig genehmigt durch den Board of Directors (Eugene) und von der Mehrheit der Aktionäre  (Eugene) über eine schriftliche Zustimmung. Das Informations-Statement der Form 14C der getroffenen Maßnahmen wurde an die Aktionäre (der Aufzeichnung am 25. Juli 2008) am 19. August 2008 versendet.

Quest schriebt/erklärte in der damaligen Bekanntmachung - dass diese Erhöhung der A/S nicht für Dillution verwendet werden soll - sondern rein der Sicherheit/Auflage der SEC gegenüber diene, falls der Karren doch noch gegen die Wand gefahren wird - und alle Gläubiger schmeissen/eintauschen wollen, welches der CEO aber derzeit nicht sieht.

Ich selber weiss nicht, was ich von dieser Erhöhung der A/S halten soll ... ich hoffe nur - dass der CEO sein Wort hält ...

Also - ein Batzen an A/S ... und kaum vertrauen dem CEO gegenüber ... zu recht ein gefundenes Futter für Basher ... dem man kaum etwas entgegensetzen kann.

135 Postings, 6395 Tage nedfullerDanke, heshes

11.09.08 09:16
Diese Meldung macht dann allerdings Bauchschmerzen.
Die Meldungen, dass Kohle abgebaut wird dann als positives Signal ignoriert.

nedfuller  

27083 Postings, 6087 Tage brunnetapositives Signal !!

11.09.08 09:58
ich denke heute geht die Post ab!!
Freue mich darauf.
Angehängte Grafik:
e00009525.jpg
e00009525.jpg

90 Postings, 6044 Tage timote111@2012 und warum? oT

11.09.08 12:17

798 Postings, 6346 Tage heshesich wüsste auch nicht - warum gerade heute die

11.09.08 14:49
Post abgehen sollte?!

27083 Postings, 6087 Tage brunnetaMeine Meinung. :-))

11.09.08 15:14
Ruhe bewahren  und abwarten, die NEWS werden noch kommen.

90 Postings, 6044 Tage timote111Hellseher - Hier sind News

11.09.08 15:25
Quelle
http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/...0080911?symbol=QMNM.OB

Quest Announces Pond Creek Post Improvement Information
Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:31am EDT  Email | Print | Share| Reprints | Single Page | Recommend (0) [-] Text [+] Featured Broker sponsored link
PATERSON, N.J., Sept. 11, 2008 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quest Minerals & Mining Corp.
(OTCBB:QMNM) (Frankfurt:QMNB.F), a Kentucky-based operator of energy and mineral
related properties, is pleased to announce Pond Creek post improvement
production information.

As announced earlier this week, the Pond Creek Mine has returned to production
after a brief maintenance shutdown. According to Mr. Eugene Chiaramonte, Jr.,
President of Quest, "We needed to make a decision about how to proceed with the
overhaul issues at the mine. I decided it was best to stop production
temporarily, complete the overhaul, and get back to work on the coal. It appears
to be a good decision based on the production over the last few days and the
progress we are currently making."

Between Sept. 8 and Sept 9, the mine has shipped 35 trailers of coal, each
holding 42 tons to its wash plant for processing. This is an average of about
700 tons of raw coal per day.

Mr. Chiaramonte, Jr. further noted, "The tonnage of coal coming out of the mine
should increase on a daily basis, as we are still in the process of completing a
turn to put us on the full face of the coal seam. For each portion of the turn
we complete, the coal output increases considerably. We fully expect to have the
turn completed within the next 8 days, barring any equipment failures or
set-backs. Once that turn is completed we can then expect to proceed at or near
full capacity."

The Pond Creek mine currently employs 20 full time miners in two shifts. The
first shift has 12 miners that are dedicated to mining unless a major equipment
failure occurs. The second shift of 8 miners is the maintenance shift, where
routine maintenance is done. This second shift also mines coal when there is no
maintenance work, or all work has been completed.

Mr. Chiaramonte, Jr. completed his statement by saying, "This is an exciting
time for Pond Creek. We are attaining our goals and reaching the large main seam
of coal, and I anticipate some large increases in production as we venture into
the fourth quarter of this year."

Quest is committed to its mission and stock holders, and will publish further
production information at Pond Creek and rehabilitation information on the Cedar
Grove mine as it becomes available.

For more information visit: www.outcasttrader.com or
www.questmining.net.

About Quest Minerals & Mining

Quest Minerals & Mining Corp., or Quest, acquires and operates energy and
mineral related properties in the southeastern part of the United States. Quest
focuses its efforts on properties that produce quality compliance blend coal.

Forward-Looking Statements

This document contains discussion of items that may constitute forward-looking
statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of
1995. Although Quest believes the expectations reflected in such forward-looking
statements are based on reasonable assumptions, it can give no assurances that
its expectations will be achieved. Factors that could cause actual results to
differ from expectations include, but are not limited to, lack of revenue
producing operations, lack of working capital, debt obligations, judgments and
lien claims against Quest and certain of its assets, difficulties in refinancing
short term debt, difficulties identifying and acquiring complementary
businesses, fluctuations in coal, oil & gas, and other energy prices, general
economic conditions in markets in which Quest does business, extensive
environmental and workplace regulation by federal and state agencies, other
general risks related to its common stock, and other uncertainties and business
issues that are detailed in its filings with the Securities and Exchange
Commission.

-0-
         Investor Relations:
         Keith Reinhardt
         858-509-9900, ext. 13

798 Postings, 6346 Tage heshesEin heller Silberstreifen am Horizont ;-) oT.

11.09.08 15:55

135 Postings, 6395 Tage nedfullerVergleich News 2007 zu 2016

11.09.08 16:26
Wir (sind wir nicht alle Questianer) produzieren also ca 700 t Kohle pro Tag aber geben nochmal maximal 2500000000 shares raus?
Was hat das nun zu bedeuten?

Gruss
nedfuller

PS: Steht uns Aktionären nicht auch so eine Ladung mal zu ;)  

962 Postings, 6039 Tage evens@ nedfuller

11.09.08 16:56
Die Gesamtzahl der möglich auszugebenden Aktien wurde auf 2,5 Millarden angehoben. Max. dürften also noch ca. 1,5 Milliarden ausgegeben werden.
Dies ist schon seit 3 Wochen bekannt, also schon längst im Kurs eingepreist.
Es steht auch nichts dass diese tatsächlich ausgegeben werden.

Bewerte die News heute sehr positiv. Eugene klärt doch einige Unstimmigkeiten auf. Und mit nun laufender Produktion größer 700 Tonnen sollte auch die BK-Hörung nächsten Dienstag positiv verlaufen3

Nur meine Meinung!  

26 Postings, 5907 Tage yohmofizielle Augustzahlen

11.09.08 17:08
hab ich aus dem ihub

http://messiestobjects.typepad.com/...GwencoAugustOperatingReport.pdf

wäre mir schon recht, wenn denn nun kontinuierlich läuft.

gruss yohm  

962 Postings, 6039 Tage evenskeine Dilution

11.09.08 17:56
Bisher gabs an Newstagen heftige Dilution. Dies scheint nicht mehr der Fall. Heute mehr Käufe als Verkäufe bislang!

Könnte Quest entgültig die Kurve bekommen haben... ???

Meinungen??  

962 Postings, 6039 Tage evensyahoo-Post über die Entwicklung der Mine seit Juli

11.09.08 17:58
A post that deserves on its own     10-Sep-08 10:51 pm     It is a post by qsplurge:
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks...

What were they doing back in July??? Go back and read the PRs. They were conditioning the mine to pass inspection and obtaining engineering reports. Most of the pre-existing roof had to be torn out and replaced. According to Everett Hampton, President of Whitestar Mining, it was some of the most difficult work he had done in 30 something years of mining. They had to rip out existing bolts and rebar and re-do the roof throughout most of the mine. They had to wait on the engineering company, Alchemy, to produce the “spats” which are used to guide the mining activities so they stay on the coal seem. They had to pass government inspection before they could begin mining operations. Keep in mind they did this with very little capital to begin with so I am sure they did the bare minimum to get production started. Once production started they could use some income to begin upgrades to pre-existing aged equipment.

Then after announcing that production had begun the old equipment like the belt line could not handle the load, a good sign if you ask me. They produced so much so fast that they overloaded it. The continuous miner had taken a beating from removing all of the rock that was necessary to get to the coal. They had to refurbish it to handle the job ahead. I don’t believe they reached the full potential for mining capability before they realized that they were better off stopping to fix the equipment. Bobby Blackburn, the Whitestar supervisor on the site, anticipated the weakness of the belt line when I talked to him on July 4th but said the funds simply were not available at the time to upgrade it. See my post from the conversation:
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks...

When they announced the start of production on July 9th I believe they expected the equipment like the belt line to hold up better than it did and they intended to upgrade it while maintaining some level of production. I believe things broke down quicker than expected or the level of ongoing maintenance was more than anticipated and they finally gave up the idea of keeping production going and decided to pause and refurbish everything correctly. Either the small amount of initial production was enough to generate the necessary capital for these upgrades or there was a cash infusion from investors.

The important thing is the PRs over the past several months can be verified. There is not a bit of fluff as many people have insinuated. Every one has given a true picture of the ongoing events when viewed in perspective of the time they were released. As I have explained above, there have been some unexpected events. And granted, they have not released a PR to announce these unexpected events but if you put the full perspective on the latest PR that was released today it is very good news. Even though it has been two months since they initially announced the start of production it looks like the major unexpected kinks have finally been ironed out and  

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/...tid=16239&mid=16239&tof=18&frt=2  

4900 Postings, 6179 Tage SchaunwirmalGibt es eigentlich neue bilder ?

11.09.08 20:07

798 Postings, 6346 Tage heshes@2023 - mir gerade nicht bekannt.

12.09.08 09:09

26 Postings, 5907 Tage yohmAussichten auf nächste Woche

14.09.08 16:50

link gefunden im ihub.

http://www.outcasttrader.com/Blog/2008/09/...e-than-4000-on-more.html

sollte sich wirklich jeder mal durchlesen.

gruss yohm.  

Seite: < 1 | ... | 78 | 79 | 80 |
| 82 | 83 | 84 | ... 107  >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben