Märchen................................,Träume ......... , Gute Nacht Geschichten....

Seite 1 von 1
Neuester Beitrag: 19.12.99 01:22
Eröffnet am:19.12.99 01:22von: hjw2Anzahl Beiträge:1
Neuester Beitrag:19.12.99 01:22von: hjw2Leser gesamt:685
Forum:Börse Leser heute:1
Bewertet mit:

9161 Postings, 8955 Tage hjw2Märchen................................,Träume ......... , Gute Nacht Geschichten....

19.12.99 01:22
Von wo?: ragingbull.com

By: ThorsHammer 12-17-99 at 01:26 pm
Reply To: None Post # 26473

I was once doing dd on a company which basically consisted of three guys touting what they said was revolutionary software apps. One of them was rumored to have lifted some of the tech from other cos. and was a college dropout, and they didn't have much funding. Shouldn't have invested in that company according to any standard analytical protocol - that company was Microsoft.

I was once doing dd on a relatively new entrant into the computer wars who said he could compete with the giants at IBM, Compaq, et. al. He was in his early thirties and said he was modeling his plan to sell over the internet. Hardly anyone used it then, never mind making purchases over it. Shouldn't have invested in that company - that company was Dell.

I was once doing dd on a company I'd heard about that consisted of two people in a two room office on the second floor of an old building with beads for room dividers. They said they could get millions of people to sell used products to each other over the internet. But they didn't really have a business model and weren't sure when they could make any money. Yeah, right. Shouldn't have invested in that company - that company was E-Bay.

I was once doing dd on a company started by two kids in their early twenties. They were making lists of all the content on the internet and then letting you access the content with search engines. They had no prior business experience and no startup funding and were living on pizza and no sleep. Shouldn't have invested in that company - that company was Yahoo.

Etc. Etc., Etc.

Optionen

Antwort einfügen - nach oben