MAX Resources der beste Copper play mit 10x bagger

Seite 1 von 1
Neuester Beitrag: 07.03.22 17:30
Eröffnet am:07.03.22 17:01von: Goldinvestor2.Anzahl Beiträge:2
Neuester Beitrag:07.03.22 17:30von: Goldinvestor2.Leser gesamt:1.763
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:1
Bewertet mit:

111 Postings, 1295 Tage Goldinvestor2021MAX Resources der beste Copper play mit 10x bagger

07.03.22 17:01
sollte jeder mal anschauen, gemäss diesem Bericht bis zu 1 Milliarde MC möglich, Cu Werte bis zu 30% auf 70 km strike length...Weltklasse

When I can get copper, which I actually like even more than silver, because I think our copper market has got structural deficits that have been coming for so long, when I can get silver and copper in the same company, in a regional-scale project, I’m talking Max Resources (TSX.V:MXR) here, I know this is a new advertiser on your site, but when I can get copper and silver together in a project, with the size of what we might be looking at here, we’ve got a 100-km stretch of part of a basin, I have to own it.

We just got an investment from Endeavour Silver, we’re going to keep staking, we’re going to keep finding more copper and silver, what do you think of Max Resources?

BM: Well this is interesting, and again, the fact that I’ve been around and doing the same thing for a long time, I was dealing with the management of Max Resources, 10 or 12 years ago in Colombia. They had a project in the Choco region of Colombia, it was platinum with some gold, and it was a great project but because of the drug problem down there they just couldn’t do anything. So the company didn’t do anything for years and years, and then they moved north in Colombia and they came up with this Kupferschiefer-style of copper mineralization, you raised a really good point, it’s a structure that goes for 100 km, I don’t think we have a shortage of silver like we do in copper — right now we have a three-day supply of copper in warehouses — and the chaos from Ukraine and Russia could increase the price of copper 50% in a month, ok.

We have a giant problem with copper, and they’ve got a lot of copper, so they’re doing the raise, Endeavour didn’t really invest in the company what they kinda did was they’re coming up with the money so Max can pick up other pieces of land, and then Endeavour gets an NSR from production. I happen to know the guys at Endeavour I was dealing with them 15 years ago when they were just getting started.

So I think Max again has great potential. Now one of the things that I say in my book and I’ve never heard anybody else talk about, but I’m convinced that I’m correct, is you should buy stocks for no other reason than they’re cheap. If you buy stocks when they’re cheap, and sell them when they’re expensive, you will always make money. Max Resources has a $30M market cap they have the potential of being $500M or a billion, or $2 billion, they’re going to have the money for drilling so I think this is gonna be their year.

111 Postings, 1295 Tage Goldinvestor2021MAX RESOURCES 10-20x bagger

07.03.22 17:30
Max is privileged to have the strategic support of Endeavour Silver, whose expertise ranges from discoveries to production. We feel that the strategic involvement of Endeavour very much validates our efforts in Colombia to this point. The ultimate goal of the cooperation agreement is for Max to consolidate its landholdings over the Cesar basin, which we believe may be the world's largest undeveloped copper-silver district," commented Max CEO, Brett Matich.  

Antwort einfügen - nach oben