Eröffnet am:08.11.03 15:23von: KickyAnzahl Beiträge:64
Neuester Beitrag:02.08.05 14:25von: KickyLeser gesamt:9.879
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:3
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 |
| 3 >  

79561 Postings, 9061 Tage Kickydie letzten Aufträge klangen gut

12.03.04 17:01
vor allem Posco,einer der grössten Stahlproduzenten in Korea und BAE Systems geben Anlass zu Hoffnung.Es fehlt nur die endgültige Entscheidung der SEC,ITWO hat eigentlich wirklich auf den Pinksheets nichts verloren und ist viel zu niedrig bewertet  

61 Postings, 7936 Tage KohlenUndReibachNews von I2 Technologie, Aktie +25% in USA

28.04.04 17:16
World Leader in Mobile Communications Joins i2 Supply Chain Leaders Program  
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28, 2004 10:18 AM
- BusinessWire

ITWO
 1.09  +0.22  

Enter Symbol:

Enter Keyword:

SAN DIEGO, Apr 28, 2004 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- i2 Technologies, Inc. (ITWO) , a leading provider of closed-loop supply chain management solutions, today announced that Nokia, a world leader in mobile communications, has extended its co-operation with i2 with a goal of increasing its level of supply chain efficiency and maintaining its position as the world leader in mobile communications. With this agreement, Nokia joins the i2 Supply Chain Leaders Program, an initiative that builds and supports co-operation between i2 and the world's leading companies in the area of supply chain innovation and efficiency.

The multi-year agreement offers Nokia access to all i2 products and services, allowing for continuous access to best-practice knowledge and capabilities from a world leader in supply chain management solutions. The company has been an i2 customer since 1999.

In addition, Nokia can tap into talent from i2's Competency Center, located within the Solutions Center in Bangalore, India. Professionals in the Competency Center can offer Nokia quick response and the ability to tailor solutions to the company's specific business needs through intimate knowledge of the industry's best practices.

"Nokia is clearly a leading innovator in the mobile communications industry, and wisely understands what infrastructure is necessary to remain in that leadership position," said Sanjiv Sidhu, i2 chairman and CEO. "We are committed to helping Nokia meet its strategic supply chain goals, and believe through its involvement in the i2 Supply Chain Leaders Program, both of our companies can continue to innovate and grow."

About i2

A leading provider of closed-loop supply chain management solutions, i2 designs and delivers software that helps customers optimize and synchronize activities involved in successfully managing supply and demand. i2's global customer base consists of some of the world's market leaders - including seven of the Fortune global top 10. Founded in 1988 with a commitment to customer success, i2 remains focused on delivering value by implementing solutions designed to provide a rapid return on investment. Learn more at www.i2.com.

i2 is a registered trademark of i2 Technologies US, Inc. and i2 Technologies, Inc.

i2 Cautionary Language

This press release may contain forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including forward-looking statements regarding the customer's ability to implement or integrate i2 solutions successfully and in a timely fashion or receive expected functionality and performance, or achieve benefits attributable to i2 solutions. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ from those projected. For a discussion of factors which could impact i2's financial results and cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements, please refer to i2's recent filings with the SEC, particularly the Annual Report on Form 10-K/A filed on March 17, 2004. i2 assumes no obligation to update the forward-looking information contained in this news release.

SOURCE: i2 Technologies, Inc.

i2 Technologies, Inc.
Mette Krogh, +45 20 82 78 25 (cell)
+45 86 13 82 57 (office)
mette_krogh@i2.com
or
Weber Shandwick Worldwide for i2
Dawn Kahle, 972-830-2428
dkahle@webershandwick.com

Customize your Business Wire news & multimedia to match your needs.
Get breaking news from companies and organizations worldwide.
Logon for FREE today at www.BusinessWire.com.

--------------------------------------------------

Klingt doch vielversprechend,daß NOKIA die Zusammenarbeit mit I2 erweitern möchte !!  

79561 Postings, 9061 Tage Kickyauch Polimeri.Tochter von ENI hat in 8 Sites I2

28.04.04 19:14
Apr 28, 2004 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- i2 PLANET--i2 Technologies, Inc.
(OTC:ITWO), a leading provider of closed-loop supply chain management solutions,
today announced that Polimeri Europa's polyethylene business unit has expanded
its use of i2 solutions with the successful implementation of i2 Production
Scheduler across eight sites. The company, a multinational petrochemical company
that is part of the ENI group, first became a customer of i2 in 1999 and now
reports recurring financial, strategic and operational benefits from the use of
i2 supply chain solutions.
Through the use of i2 Production Scheduler, Polimeri Europa's polyethylene
business unit is working to:

--  Speed up the production of optimised schedules following

changes from the commercial and production departments

--  Improve decision making by performing ad-hoc, what-if analysis

of the impact of short term changes to the schedule while

gaining improved visibility of production plans and production

capabilities, mapping them to the sales and marketing

requirement.

Polimeri Europa's polyethylene business unit previously implemented i2 Supply
Chain Planner, i2 Demand Planner and i2 Demand Fulfilment along with new
business processes and has been using them since 2000. The company reports that
these solutions have helped them become more customer-centric and respond more
quickly to changes in the market. Polimeri Europa reports significant financial
improvements, while making steady gains to operational efficiency and customer
service as a result of these solutions

und nicht ganz unwesentlich:der Cashbestand hat sich um 100 Millionen Kredit von Q Investment verbessert

jedenfalls +19,5%  

79561 Postings, 9061 Tage KickySanjiv Sandhi kauft für 20 Millionen Aktien

29.04.04 12:48
im Zusammnehang mit den 100 Millionen Investment von Q Investments ,kam gestern noch hinzu

79561 Postings, 9061 Tage Kickyrunter von den Pinksheets,Anklage erledigt

11.05.04 21:02
43 Millionen zahlt die Versicherung,41 Millionen wird I2 bezahlen,Neuausgabe von 22Millionen Aktien von denen 20 Millionen der CEO übernimmt und bezahlt!
Das bedeutet ,dass ITWO von den Pinksheets runterkommt !
DALLAS, May 10, 2004 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- i2 Technologies, Inc. (OTC:ITWO), a
leading provider of closed-loop supply chain management solutions, announced
today that it has reached a definitive agreement to settle the consolidated
shareholder class action and derivative lawsuits pending in the U.S. District
Court for the Northern District of Texas.

Under the agreement, the total settlement amount is $84.85 million, which
includes $43 million that will be covered by i2 insurance policies and $41.85
million that will be paid by i2 this quarter. To help fund a portion of the
$41.85 million payable by i2 in connection with the settlement, the company has
entered into definitive agreements providing for the issuance and sale by i2 of
$22 million of common stock to certain individual defendants in the lawsuits. As
previously announced, Sanjiv Sidhu, i2's chairman and chief executive officer,
has agreed to purchase $20 million of common stock from i2.

The company established an accrual of $42 million relating to the possible
settlement of the lawsuits in the fourth quarter of 2003.

"We are pleased with the announcement of today's settlement," said Mr. Sidhu.
"As we put these issues behind us, we can focus more completely on maximizing
the many opportunities available to the company to grow the business and return
to profitability."

6 Postings, 7514 Tage cmgi12Hi Kicky

12.05.04 09:06
zuerst einmal finde ich Deinen optimismus gut und würde mich ja auch freuen wenn I2
endlich von Pinksheet wieder wegkommt.
Wäre schön und würde der Aktie mal gut tun!
Ansonsten ist es nicht ganz korrekt das der CEO Sidhu nur 20 Millione der Aktien kauft, da er eine Kaufoption in einer Preisspanne von US$ 0,926 - 0,98 hat.
Das heist also er wird alle 22 Millionen Aktien kaufen.

Ansonsten ist es ja nicht zu verbergen dass Du ein I2 Fan bist und ich drücke Dir die Daumen, das es mal wieder richtig Rock mit I2.
Wobei ich auch glaube das wenn die Lizeneinnahmen mal nicht mehr Rückläufig sind, die Aktie ein gewisse sehr gutes Potential hat.

Ich denke wer jetzt investiert kann sich in 1 Jahr mehr als freuen.

Gruß Patrick

1248 Postings, 7594 Tage Muffei2 Technologies zahlt 10 Mio. Dollar Strafe

10.06.04 12:57
i2 Technologies zahlt 10 Mio. Dollar Strafe
          §09.06.2004 21:04:00
                              §
                              §
Wie der Softwarehersteller i2 Technologies am Mittwoch mitteilte, wurde mit der SEC eine Zahlung von 10 Mio. Dollar vereinbart, um das Unternehmen für die Täuschung von Anlegern zu bestrafen.

Das einstige Vorzeigeunternehmen hat über einen Zeitraum von fünf Jahres rund eine Mrd. Dollar an Lizenzeinnahmen vorgetäuscht. Durch die Zahlung der 10 Mio. Dollar gesteht das Unternehmen aber seine Schuld nicht ein. Das Geld wird zur Entschädigung der Anleger verwendet.

Die Aktien von i2 Technologies steigen um 7,88 Prozent auf 0,89 Dollar.  

79561 Postings, 9061 Tage KickySEC Anklage ausgeräumt!

10.06.04 13:34
Phil McCarthy
Of DOW JONES NEWSWIRES
WASHINGTON (Dow Jones)- I2 Technologies Inc. (ITWOE) a Dallas software firm agreed Wednesday to pay $10 million to settle Securities and Exchange Commission allegations the company misstated about $1 billion in revenue.

According to the agency, for close to five years ending in late 2002, i2 recognized revenue earlier than it should have in many instances and booked more than $44 million in barter transactions it should never have recognized.
In addition to paying the $10 million penalty, i2 agreed to settle the enforcement proceedings by consenting to a cease-and-desist order for violating the antifraud and internal controls provisions of the federal securities laws, the SEC said. Under the settlement, however, the company did not admit to, or deny, any wrongdoing.

stieg in USA um 10%

2756 Postings, 7847 Tage rapido30% Chance minimum

11.06.04 07:37
in F SK 0,81€ ,OTO 1,06$=0,876€
Kurse über 1,10€ erscheinen realistisch.
Bin gestern rein zu 0,83.
ISIN US 4657541094  OTO: ITWO
rapido  

2756 Postings, 7847 Tage rapido0,90€ +11,1% o. T.

11.06.04 11:55

2756 Postings, 7847 Tage rapido0,93 und das ohne Amis heute o. T.

11.06.04 21:36

2756 Postings, 7847 Tage rapidoChance!,da hat einer

14.06.04 11:48
40050 Stücke vertickt,TH 1,01,jetzt 0,88/92!
rapido  

4308 Postings, 8522 Tage NukemCeo hat mächtig eigene Aktien gekauft

14.06.04 15:59
Sollte ein gutes Zeichen sein. Desweiteren lt. die letzten Analystenkommentare "strong buy".

2756 Postings, 7847 Tage rapido0,83 at least

15.06.04 01:25
das war ein schlechter Tag,hätte hätte hätte...
Nachkaufen?
rapido  

2756 Postings, 7847 Tage rapido0,84F,1$=0,823,aber hohes Vol

16.06.04 02:34
OTO 3.148.300 Stück. Ist min.20%Chance.
rapido  

2756 Postings, 7847 Tage rapidoTT 0,74F,SK OTO 0,96$=0,793€

22.06.04 01:56
KZ 1,10 scheint erstmal weit entfernt,aber kurse bis 0,90 sind
schon drin.
rapido  

2756 Postings, 7847 Tage rapidoi2 fällt und fällt 0,69€,

29.06.04 00:05
jetzt müßte doch langsam mal eine Gegenbewegung einsetzen??
rapido  

79561 Postings, 9061 Tage Kicky+8,5% heute,gestern +3,5%,Volumen steigt o. T.

01.07.04 00:23

2756 Postings, 7847 Tage rapidoJetzt? TT 0,61 SK 0,66 OTO 0,646€ o. T.

15.07.04 02:08

545 Postings, 8892 Tage tetsuodas ist ein Sinkflug! Wo ist der Boden? o. T.

15.07.04 07:47

1339 Postings, 9057 Tage Eddiedas hört sich schon besser an!!

23.07.04 10:45
32 % mehr Umsatz gg. 1Q 2004, Linzeneinnahmen aber konstant 12 Mio.

Was sind "Development services", die sind um 39% gestiegen.

Wie waren eigentlich die Markterwartungen?

Welcome [Sign In]  To track stocks & more, Register  
Financial News
Enter symbol(s) BasicPerformanceReal-time MktDetailedChartResearchOptionsOrder Book  Symbol Lookup

Press Release Source: i2 Technologies, Inc.

i2 Reports Second Quarter 2004 Results
Thursday July 22, 4:40 pm ET

DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 22, 2004--i2 Technologies, Inc. (OTC:ITWO - News), a leading provider of closed-loop supply chain management solutions, today announced results for its second quarter, ended June 30, 2004.
ADVERTISEMENT

Total revenue for the second quarter was $111 million, as compared to $84 million in the previous quarter and $122 million in the second quarter of 2003.

License revenue in the second quarter was $12 million, consistent with the $12 million of license revenue recognized in the first quarter of 2004. This compares to $17 million of license revenue in the second quarter of 2003.

Development services revenue increased 39 percent sequentially to $9.2 million in the second quarter, up from the $6.6 million in the prior quarter and the $5.6 million in the second quarter of 2003.

Contract revenue recognized in the quarter was $32 million, as compared to $6 million in the prior quarter and $25 million in the second quarter of 2003. Contract revenue reflects amounts deferred as a result of the Company's July 2003 restatement and is not typically associated with current business and cash collections.

Companies selecting i2 during the second quarter included Bed Bath & Beyond and Procurve Networking by HP in the Americas, Gambro and Severstal in EMEA, and NEC and Petron Corporation in Greater Asia-Pacific.

"I'm very pleased with the progress we've made this past quarter," said Sanjiv Sidhu, i2 CEO. "We've closed new business, put the company on a much more solid financial footing, increased customer satisfaction, and are implementing the next generation of supply chain management solutions at leading customers. We are focused on growing our business and bringing value to our customers."

Total costs and operating expenses for the second quarter of 2004 were $93 million, which includes approximately $4 million of restructuring costs, $2 million of operating expense related to employees no longer with the company, $1 million of legal expenses related to the settlement of the class action and derivative litigation and the SEC investigation and $1.0 million of costs associated with the contract revenue recognized. In addition, cost of license for the second quarter was lower than it would have been by $3 million due to the reversal of some accruals that were taken in earlier periods for potential customer claims that are no longer needed. This compares to $108 million in total costs and operating expenses in the first quarter of 2004, which included approximately $10 million for an accrual the Company had taken in the first quarter for costs associated with the potential resolution of the SEC investigation, and an additional charge of $2.4 million for legal expenses related to the class action and derivative litigation and the SEC investigation. In comparison, total costs and operating expenses in the second quarter of 2003 were $119 million, which included approximately $9 million of audit and legal fees related to the Company's re-audits and investigations.

Operating income for the second quarter of 2004 totaled $18 million, as compared to an operating loss of $24 million in the prior quarter and operating income of $2.5 million in the second quarter of 2003.

Net income applicable to common stockholders for the second quarter totaled $12 million, or $0.02 earnings per diluted share. This compares to a net loss applicable to common stockholders of $30 million, or ($0.07) loss per diluted share, in the first quarter of 2004 and net income applicable to common stockholders of $1.0 million, or $0.00 earnings per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2003.

Cash and investments increased by a net $55 million in the second quarter. The Company finished the quarter with $345 million in total cash and investments. A significant source of cash in the quarter included $120 million from the investments into the Company by an affiliate of Q Investments and i2's founder and CEO Sanjiv Sidhu. Significant uses of cash included $10 million for the settlement of the SEC enforcement proceedings, $42 million for the settlement of the class action and derivative lawsuits and a $9 million semi-annual interest payment on the convertible debt.

Supply Chain Leaders Program

During the quarter, i2 announced the Supply Chain Leaders Program, an initiative that offers companies the opportunity to craft and efficiently deploy closed-loop supply chain solutions, using i2's intellectual property over the course of an agreed-upon contract term.

The program enables customers to license and implement any of i2's software that is currently commercially available, as well as any of its standard software that is released during the term of the contract. These customers have access to implementation services and are supported by dedicated staff from i2's Competency Center.

Succession Planning

The Company also announced today that it has selected Heidrick & Struggles to begin the process of seeking a successor to its current CEO, Sanjiv Sidhu, who founded the Company in 1988.

"We have taken many steps over the past year to position i2 for success as we move forward," said Sidhu. "The time is now right for us to attract a world-class CEO for i2. I plan to continue as chairman, and remain as committed to i2 as I've ever been."

2756 Postings, 7847 Tage rapido0,52 -in 2 Monaten halbiert o. T.

13.08.04 01:29

2756 Postings, 7847 Tage rapido0,71 seit Tagen nach oben o. T.

20.08.04 11:24

3186 Postings, 7486 Tage lancerevo7STRONG buy o. T.

21.08.04 14:41

Angehängte Grafik:
itwo.png (verkleinert auf 88%) vergrößern
itwo.png

3186 Postings, 7486 Tage lancerevo7heute nachmittag im posteingang

05.09.04 20:15
i2 Technologies: Strong buy
05.09.2004 14:12

stockalert research stuft die Aktien der i2 Technologies Inc.
(ISIN US4657541094/ WKN 900424/ Symbol ITWO) beim Kurs von 0,73 Dollar mit
"strong buy" ein.

Das amerikanische Softwareunternehmen i2 Technologies legte Anfang August sehr
gute Quartalszahlen vor. Ein Gewinn von 0,02 Dollar pro Aktie stellte das 0-Ergebnis
für das Vorjahresquartal in den Schatten. Auf Semestersicht blieb man jedoch hinter
den Zahlen des Vorjahres. Dies ist laut i2 auf hohe Umstrukturierungskosten und eine
Strafzahlung an die SEC zurückzuführen.

Im letzten Fiskaljahr blieben 515'000 Dollar unter dem Strich. Im laufenden
Geschäftsjahr rechnen wir mit rund 4 Millionen US-$ Gewinn. Als Kursziel geben wir
1,30 Dollar auf die Sicht von 12 Monate an.

-sao-/-mfsg- | stock-alert.org/ mirai financial services group

Seite: < 1 |
| 3 >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben