Eternal Techs Grp. - amerikanisch/chinesische Biotech-Company

Seite 1 von 1
Neuester Beitrag: 13.02.07 06:06
Eröffnet am:06.02.07 08:31von: goodman666Anzahl Beiträge:16
Neuester Beitrag:13.02.07 06:06von: goodman666Leser gesamt:1.846
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:1
Bewertet mit:

214 Postings, 6631 Tage goodman666Eternal Techs Grp. - amerikanisch/chinesische Biotech-Company

06.02.07 08:31
...dieses Teil ist gerade am Ausbruch - spannende Geschichte.
Bin selber gestern eingestiegen und denke es kann ein Nachfolger meines commerceplaneten werden.

schaut sie euch mal an - höchst interessant!!

wkn: 813799

euer goodman666  

214 Postings, 6631 Tage goodman666...100%-ige Kaufempfehlung

06.02.07 08:33

214 Postings, 6631 Tage goodman666...schöner einstiegszeitpunkt....

06.02.07 08:37
Perfect Time For Newbies to Add....

We have confirmation of a breakout and the overall markets are seeing the micro cap undervalued stocks having there valuation being brought in line to where they deserve to be.

ETLT has a nice future ahead of it. I seen where somebody was comparing it to a potential AOB. There is no reason why it wont.

Here for the long term!!!!!

2007 is going to be a great year!!

euer goodman666  

214 Postings, 6631 Tage goodman666...tolle Zusammenfassung aus dem rb-forum...

06.02.07 08:39
This is what I wrote a while back (for ETLT newbies)... maybe we know what we are talking about after all...

I wonder if Harbinus and deli_lama still follow ETLT and if they still have the same opinion on ETLT

Stan
--------------------------

My take on ETLT

Supposedly their numbers speak for itself (provided the numbers are real).Eternal Technologies (ETLT.OB)

Company Website : http://www.eternaltechs.com
Market Cap : $23M-$24M
Share price : $0.57-.$0.60 (recent price)
Diluted outstanding : about 40M shares
Preferred outstanding: 0
Cash + ST investment : $40M ($1 per share)
LT Debt : $0
Earning : $4M+ (and has been profitable for several years)
Retained earnings : $35M
Sales : $23M
PE : 6
Book value : $53M ($1.3 per-share)
Tangible book value : $47M
P/tangible book : < 1

ETLT is based in China. I would call them a conglomerate business (diversified business). They deal mostly agriculture industry (except the breast cancer first screening/detection business i.e. E-Sea) and looking to enter some other industry (such as microdisplay business). Their agriculture business area also diversified ranging from meat and embryo business, to mango planting and turtle breeding project (the latest on is a very new venture owning 22% of a turtle breeding project). The embryo and meat business is slowing down therefore (which is not the sole cause) they are looking for other new businesses to invest (as they want to grow plus they have ample cash to use).

ETLT stocks has been low (low valuation) for a long time even the company performance has been great ($4M+ earning per year while building more cash balance) and there is no guarantee (nor that I am confident) that it will be any different in 2007

ETLT valuation is so low that many people think it is a fraud. I heard many people said that ETLT is cheaper or better buy at $1 or $2, which doesn't seem to make sense to me (I ask ed them and they explain that by that price there surely will be more info/ more people confident with the company)
The other scenario is maybe it is indeed a fraud (as some investors told me that some of ETLT key management used to be with CHCL), therefore the stock is always what it is (super low valuation). and what funny is, even those who believe ETLT is a fraud thinks it will touch $2 before eventually go to $0 (and some did buy though believing there is a huge chance of fraud). Weird isn't it.. ?

Some other concern that I had:
The nice cash position is restricted cash (can only be used in PRC) since they get favorable tax treatment (no income tax for their agricuture business for many years to come which is nice ). This restricted status has been questioned by many investors, as to, "does the cash really exist if they can't be used outside China?" and the question whether the cash can be used to buy back shares or pay dividend (basically returning the cash to the owner/shareholder) was never answered clearly/directly. So does shareholder (us) really own the company, their cash and their asset? I'd let you be the judge..

As for me, I'm giving ETLT management the benefit of the doubt that this time around they will do the right thing and will eventually bring value to the Shareholder.

This is not a recommendation for an investment. Investment in ETLT is risky and you can lose all your investment. As a disclosure, I'm holding about 120K shares of ETLT in my microcap portfolio at average cost of .49 per share, so if ETLT goes under, I will lose some money too (I'm putting my money where my mouth is).

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6631 Tage goodman666....hohe umsätze gestern...

06.02.07 08:44
über 2,7 mio + 22%

in D ca. 10% unter pari

euer
goodman666  

664 Postings, 6409 Tage Pointmaker10 %

06.02.07 08:48
unter Pari, warum schreibst du das, denn das ist noch nicht der Wahrheit entsprechent. Die haben 2 Stunden länger gehandelt, und Germany hat ca 10 % weniger den SK gesetzt.
Nun wird die Taxe aber angepasst, also wo ist das denn unter Pari?

Solche Aussagen sind nur Pushtexte, die nicht der Wahrheit entsprechen.

SK Deutschland 64 und nun wird 70 zu 72 getaxt, also was ist da nun noch 10 % unter Pari?  

214 Postings, 6631 Tage goodman666....sorry...

06.02.07 08:57
....da hast du recht.

goodman666  

664 Postings, 6409 Tage PointmakerDanke o. T.

06.02.07 09:05

214 Postings, 6631 Tage goodman666...ein paar kommentare aus dem rb-forum von vorgestern...

06.02.07 11:23
1. a rally has not begun yet. It is just a small fluctuation to let day traders and guys like T-soprano to sell their trading shares to pocket a couple of hundred dollars. When a real rally begins the stock jumps 40-70% within one trading day and then goes up to $2-3 with no stop.

2.§Today's Action Means ETLT will hit $1.10 minimum "Before" the uptrendline that projects into the future from the last 6 month uptrend hits $1.10 by June..Watch and see if you don't believe..Thats why I'm excited today because its about 90+% with today's confirming action that ETLT will hit the $1.10 tgt within the timeframe.IT could hit it here in Feb with the right news..It took a year to build the chart just right to get to this inflection point..Now the Stage is set!...

3.§Stock Wound Tight.....
We break through .74 we easily break $1 and possibly on to the 1.25 to 1.50 level. Just timing and when. The stock has been trading tighter the past 2 weeks with a solid base for lift off.
Fundamentals, earnings, and technicals says this stock has a short term target over $2. Earnings and revenues for the year have already been stated to be record. This was mentioned in the last earnings PR. Add to it the China factor who who knows the potential.
You do not want to miss the boat on this one!! IMHO
Have a great day!!!!!

4.§Great week for the home team! ECN bid $0.755, above the close. We are right at a major technical and fundamental inflection point. I will let all of you chart guys speak poetic about the trading action. On the fundamental side, we are finally going to get what this stock desperately needed - YOY EPS growth. I am thinking we could see something like $0.08 - $0.10 in the 4Q. This would be pushing a $0.40 annualized rate. Put a 10-15 multiple on these earnings and you get $4 - 6. That is my bet for 2007.
Let the naysayers sit on the sideline - you all know who you are!!

5.§it is clear even without a chart. The most undervlaued stock in a whole stock market, the stock that was kept down due to a number of reasons beyond ETLT fundamentals. A rally is in a very beginning and a magnitude of a rally is unknown. A short term rally can bring the price to $2-3 but in a long run (1.5-2.5 years) ETLT can turn into a serious AMEX/Nasdaq listed stock traded well over 10 bucks. Those who watch CXTI, AOB know what I am talking about. 50-60K shares bought today can make you a millionaire only in a COUPLE of years.
I am not hyping, no need to hype this stock.

6.§I recall a recent post in which one long crowed about the twenty cent long term profit he took between .40 and 60. Looks pretty meager now. What really got me excited was what I considered to be insider buying at .55 by the granting of options at that price to the employees. I menetioned at that time that this was bullish because it meant that projections were really good because those optiosn were not granted so the employees could make a mere ten, fifteen or 20 cents, but many times more. It was handwriting on the wall. It's a shame that some posters threw in the towel at the wrong moment. wwhen ETLT trades at 1.00 this will all be verified.

7.§It seems to me you sold CPNE way premature. I did the same mistake with OPLB. After I sold (even with a great gain) the stock made 50% more.
As for ETLT you have a great position that can easily make you a million dollar gain if you have enough balls not to sell too early.
ETLT does not need comments until $2-2.5. As for trading itself a rally is not confirmed with 100% sureness though (most likely) we are at the beginning of it. As always a rally is gonna be very nervious with big leaps up and down (to shake trees) but a rally means a moving vector directed to the North i.e. holding your shares tight, averaging up and buying on deeps, selling with a small portions around your target bring you a great gain. No doubt we will also see a daily volume of 3-8M i.e. high liquidity - enjoy!

euer goodman666  

214 Postings, 6631 Tage goodman666...news von der etlt-website....

06.02.07 15:01

Major Strategic Investments (6-Feb-2007)

Invest US$37 million for breeding US fine breed dairy cattle. The project consists of two parts. In the US, we will establish a plant for producing fine breed dairy cattle embryos. In China, we will purchase local cattle as recipients, rent lakeside grassland, and build modern stables and facilities to initialize setup of livestock production.

Acquire medical equipment company – E-Sea International. It is the only company in China to own the exclusive technologies of digital mammary gland detector. The detector is able to locate cancer 2 years earlier than other devices. The accuracy reached 96%. Breast cancer, following lung cancer, is the second frequently occurred cancer among women. According to World Health Organization, 1.2 million people were diagnosed breast cancer during 2004. The earlier the breast cancer is identified, the better it is for treatment. World Health Organization launched a program to control breast cancer. Various women organizations in China are providing special examinations for millions of women each year. These programs create a market for promotion, application, and update of the digital mammary gland detector.

Acquire a medical marketing network – Shenzhen *** Drug Store Management Co., Ltd. and enter marketing area for medical products. The company is promoting a membership to integrate medium and small medical retailing companies and set up a joint purchase platform. The goal is to lower purchase cost and to make member companies more competitive. It has 40 member companies in 20 provinces and cities. There are 4,000 drug stores under such companies.

To develop hi-tech products – Digital Medical Technology. Electromagnetic data are collected at acupoints on human body. The health status of the patient can be obtained by analyzing the balance of the electromagnetic system and then be compared with standard models so that abnormal areas are located. Adjustments and treatments will focus on the abnormal areas. This technology can be used extensively in diagnosis, treatment, and health care.

Expand to Southeast Asia. We are going to pursue opportunities to expand ETLT business into Southeast Asian markets by building key business contact based on geographic advantages.

link:
http://www.eternaltechs.com/ShowPrespective.asp?id=54

&

B)

Strategic Transitions (6-Feb-2007)

Relocate to Southern China where resources are more abundant compared to the harsh Northern climate

Build from original agriculture development methods to highly sophisticated leading edge technologies

Expand the business internationally to capture key global market

link:
http://www.eternaltechs.com/ShowPrespective.asp?id=53

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6631 Tage goodman666...heutige news aus der streetinvesting.com....

06.02.07 16:18
www.streetinvesting.com: Eternal Technologies Group Inc. Progressive Review
2/6/2007    
Feb 06, 2007 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX News Network) --

Please visit www.Streetinvesting.com for the full report.

American markets closed with mixed results once again Monday, as trading activity continued to be affected by concerns about the economy. Despite the day's mixed results however, many traders continued to be encouraged by impressive sales reports and a barrage of acquisitions. Following in tune with the market's recent, overall positive performance, investors of Eternal Technologies Group Inc. (OTCBB:ETLT) were able to see success. Upon the toll of the day's closing bell the Company's share price was up 22.00%, accompanied by a trading volume of 2,730,144.

As many of you well know by now, 2007 has brought many sectors a significant sell off. This is particularly true when looking at many stocks in the resource and energy sectors. Although this may have spelled out bad news for some investors, others have continued to see improvement. One group of prospective companies that continues to be of particular interest to both traders, analysts, and our researchers this year is Bio-Techs.

Recently, our experienced team of researchers has been placing an increased focus on Bio-Techs, as well as companies involved with the distribution or production of pharmaceutical or medical wares.

Eternal Technologies Group Inc. was one of the prospective companies which we have chosen to bring to your attention.

Eternal is a major agricultural genetics and biopharmaceutical R&D firm operating in China with the support of the Chinese Government. Eternal's animal breeding division has a strong asset base, cash position and net income. Eternal has become one of China's leading institutions for biopharmaceutical and biotech research, pure breed cultivation and breed stock production. The Company has secured a key market niche by commercializing gene engineering technologies and providing superior breeding stock, allowing China's citizens the ability to improve their living standards. With the world's largest population, a double-digit national growth rate and entry into the WTO, Eternal Technologies has a playing field set for tremendous opportunity. As a prominent player in the agricultural genetics industry, cash in the bank and an untapped market, Eternal has the potential to become a major player in China's national growth.

In some of the most recent news to surface surrounding the aforementioned Eternal Technologies Group Inc., which we feel may have had an effect on the day's success in the marketplace, as well as an ongoing effect on shareholder outcome, Eternal Technologies Group Inc. reported results of operations for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2006.

Revenues for the three months ended September 30, 2006 increased by $2,089,207 or 41.6% to $7,116,175 from $5,026,986 for corresponding period of 2005. For the three months ended September 30, 2006 the company had net income of $1,843,743 or $.05 per share compared to net income of $730,231 or $.02 per share for the corresponding period of the prior year.

For the nine months ended September 30, 2006, the company reported revenues of $21,702,671, an increase of $4,443,288 or 25.7% from the $17,259,383 reported for the nine months ended September 30, 2005. The company had net income of $4,043,242 or $.10 per share for the nine months ended September 30, 2006 compared to net income of $2,560,091 or $.06 per share for the corresponding period of 2005.

The Company continues to be very liquid. As of September 30, 2006, it had cash and cash equivalents of $14,891,671, short term investments of $25,262,732 and working capital of $39,692,110. The company's shareholders equity increased to $53,340,660 or $1.31 per share, substantially above its closing price of $.0467 on November 14, 2006.

As we have mentioned to our members time and time again, we feel biotech stocks are the, "Wave of the future."

It has been estimated that half of all biotech medicines have been approved in just the last five years. Tens of billions of dollars have also been invested into the biotechnology industry throughout the past 20 years and many investors are now beginning to see returns on these investments. Although many still view the sector as, "risky," there is no denying the immense returns others have been subject to as well.

Private investors and institutions are not the only ones with their eyes on Bio-Tech's these days. The growth of political interest in biotechnology is also increasing in remarkable volumes. Back in 2003, this was highlighted by President Bush's overwhelmingly supportive speech at BIO 2003, when he said, "My administration is committed to working with your industry so that the great powers of biotechnology can serve the true interests of our nation and mankind."

Since this time, the President's message of encouragement and support has been echoed by many other major political leaders across the globe. Multiple nations are currently subsidizing the research and development of bio-tech companies and the threat of potential..

euer
goodman666  

214 Postings, 6631 Tage goodman666...weiterhin 100%-ige kaufempfehlung...

07.02.07 10:25

214 Postings, 6631 Tage goodman666...gestrige us-statisik...

07.02.07 11:04
today's trading statistics: buy:sell=3.3:1 i.e. over 75% were buys.
For the first time for the last 3-4 weeks a buying pressure was lower than normal/average (7:1 -is average) but still buyers dominate in a great scale. Does it possible to come back to 6o cents? I have no data to speculate but should this walk back take splace it is gonna be 100% price manipulation. Without artificial pressing the price down the stock will continue climbing to the right digits.

euer goodman666  

214 Postings, 6631 Tage goodman666...schöne Analyse aus dem otc-journal...

08.02.07 09:22
Consolidation/Accumulation .. Buy on Dips...

Checking in... Out of town on business..

I still believe the stock is an "AOB" wanna be, and could very become the performer AOB did... We shall see!!

Still good money flow into the stock on this little pullback. Stock is taking a breather. My opinion is the word is out on this little holding and the play now is to accumulate as much as you can before the pop over $1 because it will be heading to 1.50 when it happens.

This is know flash in the pan. The financials and performance warrant over $2. Problem is it was undiscovered. I dont think that is the case anymore.

I can almost guarantee you those selling now are going to be crying in their milk in the days and weeks to come!!! Do your own DD!

Creeping up ever so surely!!!

- nur noch 965ige - kaufempfehlung

http://quotes.barchart.com/texpert.asp?sym=etlt

euer goodman666  

214 Postings, 6631 Tage goodman666...analyse aus 3stocksonfire....

09.02.07 10:06
- As for ETLT.OB, the stock is trading at a three year high, so without a doubt the trend is bullish. It is still trading at below cash levels. The trailing earnings multiple is just 7.7 and the company's new division, E-Sea Biomedical (a company acquired in October 2004) is starting to show nice revenue growth and expanding the overall business's net profit margin.

I consider net profit margin expansion one of the strongest catalysts to move a stock higher. Below is the updated chart for ETLT.OB. I think it can have a small correction (or not), but medium term technicals & fundamentals tell me this penny stock will probably double in the next 2 months or so, so I'll keep holding for that.

euer goodman666  

214 Postings, 6631 Tage goodman666....die letzten news von der etlt-homepage...

13.02.07 06:06
...neue fabrik in der usa?!? - gestriger kurs hat die news
(noch) nicht belohnt:

ETLT Planning to Establish a Factory in US   (12-Feb-2007)

In recent days, ETLT’s management has been discussing the feasibility about establishing a factory in US.

The new generation of E-sea Mammary Gland Detector, named Blood-  Oxygen Tri-operator Mammary Gland Detector, will go to the market. It is more accurate and quantitative, and its effectiveness can reach over 98 percent.

The other new high-tech electronic products---the fifth media with the capability of receiving mobile signal, shown on the last annual shareholder meeting, brings clearer and bigger screen, which will be popular over the world as the mobile signal becomes more and more widespread.

ETLT plans to establish a factory in US to produce and sell these two kinds of products, and will register and seek protection for intellectual property in US.

ETLT’s Chairman exchanged views with the legal consultant who came to China to inspect acquisitions on this plan and reached agreement. We will purchase the components and shells in China to reduce the cost, and combine the parts in US, which will be useful for entering the global market.

The group, composed of experts from China and America, will decide the final plan. If solving the problems about technology and laws as soon as possible, we will start to carry out this plan in 2007.

euer goodman666  

Antwort einfügen - nach oben