Seite 1 von 1
Neuester Beitrag: 08.04.11 12:13
Eröffnet am:21.02.11 15:39von: Monchi1080Anzahl Beiträge:5
Neuester Beitrag:08.04.11 12:13von: Monchi1080Leser gesamt:3.211
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:1
Bewertet mit:

712 Postings, 4854 Tage Monchi1080Enable TS EX Mobil Media

21.02.11 15:39
Hier ein neuer Thread, da Mobil Media mittlerweile umbenannt wurde und unter Enable TS geführt wird !

Ein Bild über das Unternehmen kann man sich unter : http://www.enablets.com/
machen.
Unternehmen ist im Bereich der IT-Branche angesiedelt.

Keine Kaufempfehlung !  

712 Postings, 4854 Tage Monchi1080Es gibt immer wieder kleine Käufe

02.03.11 11:15
in den USA.

News = Null  

712 Postings, 4854 Tage Monchi1080Die letzten News aus Dez 2010

02.03.11 11:18
Mobile Media Unlimited Holdings Inc. Unveils New Online Image.

Wednesday, Dec 8th 2010

MOBILE MEDIA UNLIMITED HOLDINGS, INC

Launches New Website

Mobile Media Unlimited Holdings Inc. Unveils New Online Image.

Orlando, FL –December 8th 2010- Mobile Media Unlimited Holdings (OTC: MMUH) is pleased to announce that the much anticipated new website is now live.

Enable Software Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Mobile Media, has been undergoing a revitalization exercise and, after unveiling its new branding earlier in the quarter, has now launched is newly re-designed website.

“We are showing now that this management team is driving the business forward aggressively and turning our plans into actions” stated Danny Jenkins, CEO of Mobile Media.

“…we are moving forward both from a corporate governance standpoint, with the releasing of financial information and the Information & Disclosure Documents, as well as on a sales & marketing level, with the rebranding exercise and the announcement of impressive new revenue streams from our global partner base..” continues Jenkins.  

Mobile Media Unlimited Holdings, Inc. recently announced that it would be filing the paperwork to change its name to EnableTS (US) Incorporated and its subsidiary would be renamed to EnableTS (Ireland) Limited.

Enable Software is a software development company that works with IT Service Providers to furnish them with the very latest in email and storage management solutions for the modern market place.

This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors and other risks. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements included herein, and not place under reliance on such statements. The forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and Mobile Media Unlimited Holdings and Enable Software take no obligation to update such statements.

Investor Relations, MMUH: 407 571 6825  

712 Postings, 4854 Tage Monchi1080Letter from CEO aus Dez. 2010

18.03.11 16:22
Mobile Media Unlimited Holdings, Inc (OTC: MMUH) www.enablets.com
December 22nd 2010 Dear Current & Future Investors,
It gives me pleasure to be able to address you directly and to give you an update on the changes that have occurred this year and pass on my forecast for the business during 2011. As Chief Executive Officer, I and my management team took control of the company in June 2010 and have executed many changes since then. Some have been popular, whilst others, less so. I would like to explain why I have always had the best interest of the company and its shareholders at heart and how I intend to give real shareholder value over the coming months.
One of the key issues for any public company is to ensure that its operations are transparent to the shareholders. As a micro‐cap company, we have to temper that with the cost of reporting as much information as possible to the markets, without overburdening the business in terms of management time and costs. To that end, we set our eyes on reaching the ‘Current Information’ tier of the otcmarkets.com classifications. In order to do this, first a company must release its financial statements to the markets and ensure that they are made available each quarter. Second, the company must release its information & disclosure statement and, finally, release an Attorney’s opinion that stating that the document meets certain criteria.
In November, we reached our first milestone, which was the release of our quarterly financial statement. This was shortly followed by the release of the Information & Disclosure Statement. I do not want you to underestimate the level of work that the management team went to in order to provide this information. As always, these things take longer than estimated and we are now working with an attorney to provide the required opinion. Our aim is to be at ‘Current Information’ status during the first half of Q1, 2011.
I would, at this point, like to clarify the current status of Tzufuma. In July 2010, my new management team was appointed to Mobile Media. Simultaneously, the previous management team stepped down. Since the new management team has been running MMUH, Tzufuma has not been a subsidiary of MMUH. The details of how this came about are were dealt with wholly by the previous management team and I am pleased to say that Tzufuma has not been a subsidiary business of Mobile Media at any point whilst the current management team have been in place.
In July 2010, Mobile Media acquired a technology business, namely Enable Software Ltd (EnableTS). The business is now a wholly owned subsidiary of MMUH. I was a founding member of Enable Software Ltd in 2008, as were other members of the team and we subsequently sold the business in 2009. Enable was not receiving the funding support it required previously and so the decision was made by Mobile Media to acquire it. The management team has committed to fully executing the potential of EnableTS to the benefit of our shareholders and we are seeing evidence, by growing numbers of partners and increased revenues, that this is already occurring.
EnableTS is an innovator in email technologies and had some substantial early success in 2008 with a technology company in Asia. EnableTS has a number of technologies that it is already bringing to market and is already generating revenues from many of those technology areas. EnableTS is continuing to produce technology that provides massive value to the business.
In December 2010, we announced an exciting new Online Storage product to compete with the Microsoft, Dropbox and Google storage solutions. Again, the business plans calls for the sales execution to be in combination with our global network of partners. We have already received a staggering amount of interest, including from a large household name telecoms company who are at an early stage of conversations about acquiring the technology. Details of this will be released throughout 2011, but it is an element of the business that we are very excited about and one which will bring a significant user base to the company.
The current cap structure of MMUH is
Common
Authorized Issued Free Trading Float Restricted Shares of the Officers
5,000,000,000 4,047,390,046 2,347,390,046 1,700,000,000
We are currently focusing all efforts on increasing the value of the share price, for shareholders. The price is regrettably low currently, although we are seeing increasing Market Maker bids and the price is rising above the 0.0001 stage regularly.
It is time, we believe, to take a significant step in the Cap Structure and both reduce the Authorized Share Capital and ask each of the officers to return their portion of the 1,700,000,000 Common Stock holding to the treasury. We aim to show the shareholder base that we are serious about adding value and, whilst we all accept that some considered finance needs to be raised over the coming quarter, serious dilution is not the answer. The details of this will be announced over the coming weeks.
MMUH, through our subsidiary EnableTS has an aggressive business plan over the next 2 years, which will ultimately turn the company in to a profitable business. Part of this business plan calls for the raising of capital through the sale of shares. It is important to us that we do not release too many shares into the market place, and that the issuance of shares is controlled, thus not affecting the share price.
I believe that, once we increase our status on PinkSheets to “Current Information” the shareholder base will see the value of the business and feel comfortable in the direction that I am driving it. I believe that the share price will reflect that change. A stronger share price, means the ability to raise the required capital to execute the business plan, without diluting the share price significantly. The amount of capital needed over the next 12‐18 months is not substantial, but will ensure the business plan is executed effectively.
I would like to touch on our decision to rename Mobile Media Unlimited Holdings Inc. to EnableTS (US) Inc. and Enable Software Ltd to EnableTS (Ireland) Ltd. We feel this is an important step in the brand awareness of the company. Although we have been doing business as EnableTS up until now, the corporations’ names have been misaligned. We feel that the rename is an important step in creating a relationship between our trading brand, and our business on the OTC markets. The change will not affect any existing shareholders, other than through increased brand recognition of the stock.
I thank you for your time and your support during 2010, and would like to wish all of our shareholders a pleasant holiday season, and we look forward to serving you into 2011.
This release contains "forward‐looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward‐ looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward‐ looking statements as a result of various factors and other risks. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward‐looking statements included herein, and not place under reliance on such statements. The forward‐ looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and Mobile Media Unlimited Holdings and Enable Software take no obligation to update such statements.
Investor Relations: (407) 745 1604  

712 Postings, 4854 Tage Monchi1080Es gibt wieder Stücke in Berlin

08.04.11 12:13

Antwort einfügen - nach oben