Neuester Beitrag:24.04.21 23:07von: Christinxsxa.Leser gesamt:203.590
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:4
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | ... | 4 | 5 | 6 |
| 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 36  >  

8584 Postings, 8409 Tage RheumaxInteressant

03.11.11 18:13
was Du da mal wieder ausgegraben hast.
Mit einer MK von 171 Mio Dollores scheinen die trotz des aktuellen Anstiegs noch recht günstig bewertet.  

1974 Postings, 6419 Tage DasMünzbei Aurcana gehts voran

04.11.11 17:25
Zitat : "begin silver production in the second quarter of 2012"

Aurcana Corporation Receives Final Permit for Shafter Mine

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Nov. 3, 2011) - Aurcana Corporation (TSX VENTURE:AUN)(OTCQX:AUNFF)(PINK SHEETS:AUNFF) ("Aurcana" or the "Company") is pleased to report that all permits required for the Shafter silver mine to commence production have been received. The final permit was to amend a water discharge permit which allows the Shafter mine to increase operations from 900 tonnes per day to 1500 tonnes per day. Approval for this permit amendment was received on Wednesday, November 2, 2011. The Shafter mine is now fully permitted.

"We are pleased to report that all permits are now 100% approved for the development of the Shafter mine in Texas. With the mine completion date only six months away and the last of the permits received the mine is now fully prepared to begin silver production in the second quarter of 2012," reported Lenic Rodriguez, President and CEO of Aurcana Corporation.

The Shafter silver mine is on schedule to complete construction in May, 2012. Once complete and production is at full capacity the Shafter silver mine will be the second largest pure silver producing mine in the U.S. and it will produce about 10% of all U.S. silver.

Shafter Mine Construction Milestones for 2011 and 2012

Listed below are the remaining construction milestones for completing the Shafter mine and mill by May, 2012.

* Delivery of 2nd set of mining equipment will start arriving in December. The mine is now operating 24/7 and ramp development is expected to be at block #3 in January.
   * Thickener and leach tanks is scheduled to be completed in December.
   * Ball mill will be installed on pedestal this month.
   * Merrill Crowe and refinery is complete and is ready to be shipped.
   * Filter presses are schedule to be installed January.
   * Assay Lab construction to start in January.

Corporate

The Company's shares are now also traded in the United States on OTCQX under the symbol "AUNFF". Investors can find current financial disclosure and Real-Time Level 2 quotes for the Company on www.otcqx.com and www.otcmarkets.com.

About Aurcana Corporation:

The Shafter Silver Mine is scheduled to start production within 6 months and it is estimated to produce 3.8 million ounces silver in the first year of operation. It has an NI 43-101 Measured and Indicated Resource of 24.6 million ounces of silver and an Inferred Resource of 22.8 million ounces of silver using a 4.0 ounce per ton cut off. The 92% owned La Negra silver-lead-zinc-copper mine has produced 1 million ounces of contained silver over the last 4 quarters.

The reader should be cautioned that the Company has not completed a feasibility study to confirm the projected production capacity for La Negra and there is no certainty the Company's plans will be economically viable.

This scientific and technical information contained in this news release has been reviewed by Andy Nichols, P.Eng., of the Company, and a Qualified Person ("QP") as defined by National Instrument 43-101 (Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects).

ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF AURCANA CORPORATION

Lenic Rodriguez, President and C.E.O.  

1974 Postings, 6419 Tage DasMünzbei Aurcana gehts voran

04.11.11 17:25
Zitat : "begin silver production in the second quarter of 2012"

Aurcana Corporation Receives Final Permit for Shafter Mine

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Nov. 3, 2011) - Aurcana Corporation (TSX VENTURE:AUN)(OTCQX:AUNFF)(PINK SHEETS:AUNFF) ("Aurcana" or the "Company") is pleased to report that all permits required for the Shafter silver mine to commence production have been received. The final permit was to amend a water discharge permit which allows the Shafter mine to increase operations from 900 tonnes per day to 1500 tonnes per day. Approval for this permit amendment was received on Wednesday, November 2, 2011. The Shafter mine is now fully permitted.

"We are pleased to report that all permits are now 100% approved for the development of the Shafter mine in Texas. With the mine completion date only six months away and the last of the permits received the mine is now fully prepared to begin silver production in the second quarter of 2012," reported Lenic Rodriguez, President and CEO of Aurcana Corporation.

The Shafter silver mine is on schedule to complete construction in May, 2012. Once complete and production is at full capacity the Shafter silver mine will be the second largest pure silver producing mine in the U.S. and it will produce about 10% of all U.S. silver.

Shafter Mine Construction Milestones for 2011 and 2012

Listed below are the remaining construction milestones for completing the Shafter mine and mill by May, 2012.

* Delivery of 2nd set of mining equipment will start arriving in December. The mine is now operating 24/7 and ramp development is expected to be at block #3 in January.
   * Thickener and leach tanks is scheduled to be completed in December.
   * Ball mill will be installed on pedestal this month.
   * Merrill Crowe and refinery is complete and is ready to be shipped.
   * Filter presses are schedule to be installed January.
   * Assay Lab construction to start in January.

Corporate

The Company's shares are now also traded in the United States on OTCQX under the symbol "AUNFF". Investors can find current financial disclosure and Real-Time Level 2 quotes for the Company on www.otcqx.com and www.otcmarkets.com.

The Shafter Silver Mine is scheduled to start production within 6 months and it is estimated to produce 3.8 million ounces silver in the first year of operation. It has an NI 43-101 Measured and Indicated Resource of 24.6 million ounces of silver and an Inferred Resource of 22.8 million ounces of silver using a 4.0 ounce per ton cut off. The 92% owned La Negra silver-lead-zinc-copper mine has produced 1 million ounces of contained silver over the last 4 quarters.

The reader should be cautioned that the Company has not completed a feasibility study to confirm the projected production capacity for La Negra and there is no certainty the Company's plans will be economically viable.

This scientific and technical information contained in this news release has been reviewed by Andy Nichols, P.Eng., of the Company, and a Qualified Person ("QP") as defined by National Instrument 43-101 (Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects).

Lenic Rodriguez, President and C.E.O.  

1974 Postings, 6419 Tage DasMünzSilver Lake Resources mit ATH

04.11.11 18:18
http://stocknessmonster.com/stock-chart?S=SLR&E=ASX

ABM setzt ihren Höhenflug fort +7,6%

§Old Pirate Trenching Combined Strike Length 166m@19.17g/t Au
          §Buccaneer Extension 26m @ 2.9g/t within 18m @ 4.05g/t Gold
       1,67 Mio Oz. Gold
       190 Mio AUD MK
http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=ABU&E=ASX&N=563190

SLR ist schon ein guter Goldproduzent und ABM Res. wird noch so einer in etwa...

Die kann man sich noch anschauen ASX: GCY

Market Cap: $20,022,283
GLENBURGH GOLD RESOURCE INCREASED TO 520,000 Oz
http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/...enburgh--21609.html  

8584 Postings, 8409 Tage RheumaxChalice Gold Mines (ASX:CHN)

07.11.11 10:13

Entwickeln ein Goldprojekt in Eritrea (760000 oz @ 5,1g/t Au) zur Produktion. Von dort und aus der näheren Umgebung heut schöne Bohrergebnisse:

&#xF0B7; 1m @ 168.8g/t Au from 144m (ZARD 219)
&#xF0B7; 5m @ 86.2g/t Au from 98m including 1m @ 401g/t Au (repeat assay 341g/t) and 1m @ 25.7g/t Au from 113m (ZARD 221)
&#xF0B7; 1m @ 44.4g/t Au from 145m (ZARD 202)*
&#xF0B7; 4m @ 29.6g/t Au from 116m including 1m @ 101.6g/t Au (ZARD 215)
&#xF0B7; 1m @ 15.9g/t Au from 164m (ZARD 209)*
&#xF0B7; 8m @ 7.36g/t Au from 162m including 1m @ 20g/t Au and 2m @ 12.7g/t Au from 178m (ZARD 223)
&#xF0B7; 3m @ 4.5g/t Au from 134m (ZARD 210)*
&#xF0B7; 2m @ 13.1g/t Au from 53m and 1m @ 8.6g/t Au from 80m (ZARD 222)
&#xF0B7; 2m @ 12.8g/t Au from 103m (ZARD 211)*
&#xF0B7; 5m @ 5.9g/t Au from 138m including 1m @ 15g/t Au and 1m @ 13.1g/t Au (ZARD 217)
&#xF0B7; 1m @ 11.7g/t Au from 148m (ZARD 213)
&#xF0B7; 1m @ 16.5g/t Au from 32m and 3m @ 8.7g/t Au from 48m (ZARD 216)
&#xF0B7; 2m @ 7.4g/t Au from 117m (ZARD 218)

Oder 2,5 km weiter:

"..an extensive low-grade mineralised system grading 0.93g/t Au (uncut) over 199 metres (83m to 282m downhole).
The mineralisation is hosted by microgranite with numerous zones of narrow, higher grade mineralisation contained within the low-grade envelope. Better intersections (uncut) included:
&#xF0B7; 1m @ 38.4g/t Au from 146m
&#xF0B7; 1m @ 10.3g/t Au from 180m
&#xF0B7; 2m @ 14.7g/t Au from 223m
&#xF0B7; 4m @ 21g/t Au from 256m

Auch schön..  :-)

www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item

8584 Postings, 8409 Tage RheumaxCanaco (TSX:CAN) nachgekauft

10.11.11 11:49
In der Hoffnung, dass der Boden ziemlich erreicht sein müsste.
Im 1. Quartal 2012 steht die erste Resourcenschätzung an, dann werden wir sehen, ob institutionelle Anleger, die im Frühjahr beim dreifachen Kurs über 130 Mio $ investierten, sich völlig verpeilt haben..
Die Chinesen sind mit 20 % im Boot - und nicht gerade dafür bekannt, ihr Geld zum Fenster rauszuwerfen.  

1420 Postings, 5216 Tage madoldApogee / Aurcana

11.11.11 18:40
Apogee in Kanada mit 3,51 Mio Shares und ca. 8% up bislang. Ich denke, sobald die Bolivienfrage (Unsicherheit wegen Änderungen im Bergbaugesetz) geringer wiegt als die EU-Finanzkrise, wird die Aktie losgehen. So scheint es heute wohl einen ersten Vorgeschmack darauf zu geben. Die Ressource hat man in den Wirren der letzten Monate bereits verdoppeln können. APO möchte ab ca. Dezember eine Testproduktion anlaufen lassen.

Aurcana: Lief sehr schön los, korrigiert leider momentan heftig. Die massive Erweiterung der Produktion im nächsten Frühjahr (Q2 2012) treibt den Kurs.

Gruß, M.  

1420 Postings, 5216 Tage madoldApogee

11.11.11 19:06
Erklärung für Volumen: National Bank crossed, 2 million shares at 18 cents early this morning. http://www.stockhouse.com/Bullboards/...&r=0&s=APE&t=LIST  

1974 Postings, 6419 Tage DasMünzKapitalerhöhung bei AUN

11.11.11 20:02
Aurcana Announces Pricing of C$25.4 Million Private Placement Financing

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Nov. 11, 2011) -

NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES

Aurcana Corporation ("Aurcana" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:AUN)(OTCQX:AUNFF)(PINK SHEETS:AUNFF) announces today that it has priced its previously announced offering of approximately C$25.4 million dollars of units (each, a "Unit"). Each Unit consists of one common share in the capital of the Company (the "Unit Shares") and one half of one common share purchase warrant (each whole warrant, a "Warrant"). The private placement offering (the "Offering") was conducted through a syndicate of agents led by RBC Capital Markets and including, BMO Capital Markets, Dundee Securities Ltd. and Stonecap Securities Inc. (the "Agents"). In addition, the Company has granted the Agents an option, exercisable in whole or in part at any time up to 48 hours prior to closing of the Offering, to offer an additional number of Units representing 15% of the Offering, on the same terms as the Offering.

The Units are being offered and sold at a price of $0.65 per Unit. The sale of 39,000,000 Units will deliver gross proceeds of approximately C$25.4 million, before expenses related to the Offering (C$29.2 million if the over-allotment option is exercised in full). Each full Warrant will entitle the holder, on exercise, to purchase one additional common share of the Company (a "Warrant Share"), at a price of $1.00 at any time until the close of business on the day which is 24 months from the date of issue of the Warrant. All securities issued in connection with the Offering will be subject to a hold period in Canada expiring on the day that is four months and one day from the closing of the Offering. The net proceeds of the Offering will be used for ongoing construction of the Shafter mine, mill expansion at the La Negra mine and for general corporate purposes and working capital.

Lenic Rodriguez, President and CEO, commented: "We are pleased that this equity financing will provide Aurcana with capital for ongoing construction of the Shafter mine and to continue the expansion of the La Negra mill. The Company greatly looks forward to making its transition from a junior to mid-tier producer upon the completion of Shafter in May 2012."

The Offering is currently expected to close on or about November 29, 2011, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions and acceptance from the TSX Venture Exchange.

This news release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities in the United States. The offer and sale of the Units has not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "U.S. Securities Act"), or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold within the United States unless (i) the offer and sale thereof is registered pursuant to an effective registration statement under the U.S. Securities Act and applicable state securities laws; or (ii) an exemption from the registration requirements of the U.S. Securities Act is available. The offer and sale of the Units in the United States will be conducted in a private placement in reliance on Rule 506 of Regulation D, promulgated under the U.S. Securities Act. The Unit Shares and Warrants sold to U.S. Persons (as that term is defined in Rule 902(k) of Regulation S, promulgated under the U.S. Securities Act ("Regulation S")) and shares of common stock underlying the Warrants sold to U.S. Persons may not be reoffered or resold except (i) pursuant to an effective registration statement under the U.S. Securities Act (ii) pursuant to the safe harbor from the registration requirements of the U.S. Securities Act provided by Rule 904 of Regulation S or (iii) pursuant to another applicable exemption from the registration requirements of the U.S. Securities Act.

Corporate

The Company's common shares trade in Canada on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "AUN" and in the United States on the OTCQX under the symbol "AUNFF". Investors can find current financial disclosure and Real-Time Level 2 quotes for the Company on www.otcqx.com and www.otcmarkets.com

The Shafter Silver Mine is scheduled to start production within 6 months and it is estimated that it will produce 3.8 million ounces silver in the first year of operation. It has an NI 43-101 Measured and Indicated Resource of 24.6 million ounces of silver and an Inferred Resource of 22.8 million ounces of silver using a 4.0 ounce per ton cut off as set out in the Feasibility Study.

The 92% owned La Negra silver-lead-zinc-copper mine has been operating since 2007 and has produced 1 million ounces of contained Silver over the last 4 quarters.

The reader should be cautioned that the Company has not completed a feasibility study on La Negra to confirm the projected production capacity for La Negra and there is no certainty the Company's plans will be economically viable

1974 Postings, 6419 Tage DasMünzNST Northern Star Resources +638gpt Au

11.11.11 20:28
NST
          §Hits of up to 638gpt set up Paulsens for strong growth
http://stocknessmonster.com/stock-chart?S=NST&E=ASX

RSG entwickelt sich sehr gut
http://stocknessmonster.com/stock-quote?S=RSG&E=ASX

IVR schleicht sich nach oben
http://stocknessmonster.com/stock-chart?S=IVR&E=ASX

CHZ kommt in Schwung +10%
http://stocknessmonster.com/stock-chart?S=CHZ&E=ASX

AZH& ABM _ ATH +7,6%
http://stocknessmonster.com/stock-chart?S=AZH&E=ASX
http://stocknessmonster.com/stock-chart?S=ABM&E=ASX

Galway & CB Gold in Kanada -
aber mit den Titel aus Australien läuft es derzeit besser wenn man nicht gerade FNT und CCU hat, vielleicht sollte man eine FNT rausnehmen und NST oder RSG kaufen- oder IVR.

http://tmx.quotemedia.com/...ge=CDX&qm_page=104&qm_symbol=GWY  

1974 Postings, 6419 Tage DasMünzGOR könnte in Schwung kommen

14.11.11 23:18
http://www.topstocks.com.au/...mp;searchfor=GOR&searchtype=ticker

http://stocknessmonster.com/stock-chart?S=GOR&E=ASX

Macphersons Reward Gold Limited- mal anschauen
http://stocknessmonster.com/news-history?S=MRP&E=ASX

Dragon Mining mit Highgrades - 17,6m@ 34g/t Au
http://stocknessmonster.com/stock-quote?S=DRA&E=ASX

CAN fällt unter 1,5$, leider Rheumax- raus
http://tmx.quotemedia.com/...ge=CDX&qm_page=154&qm_symbol=CAN

Am besten man geht in die Highflyer wie RSG & NST,SLR(Produzenten) bei den Explorern sind das PDG:TSX (1,2$ bis Weihnachten?), CBJ und an der ASX : ABU, AZH, IVR  

1974 Postings, 6419 Tage DasMünzNML mit neuer Presentation

14.11.11 23:29

8584 Postings, 8409 Tage RheumaxDie Präsentation von Navarre (ASX:NML) liest

15.11.11 08:44

sich gut, werd mir den Laden mal genauer anschauen.

Gut gefällt mir auch Phoenix Gold (ASX:PXG),  sieht so aus, als wollten die nicht ständig den Aktionären Geld durch KEs aus der Tasche ziehen, sondern konzentrieren sich auf frühen Cash Flow, um die Firma voran zu bringen.

Tja, Canaco (TSX:CAN):

Hab gestern zu 0,97 €  nochmal nachgekauft - immerhin sind sie im Tagesverlauf nicht mehr eingebrochen, vielleicht haben wir den Boden bald gefunden.

1974 Postings, 6419 Tage DasMünzSilver Mines near surface high grade silver

16.11.11 18:57
+14,3%

Silver Mines (ASX: SVL, PLUS: SVLP) has intersected more near surface high grade silver over considerable widths from infill diamond drilling at its Webbs Project in northern New South Wales, with all holes confirming the width and robust grades of previous reverse circulation holes.

Not to be overlooked the latest results also included significant copper and other polymetallic results.

Diamond drilling commenced in August 2011 and is designed to provide additional geological and structural information to assist in resource estimation.

Earlier drill results had demonstrated the high grade nature of the Webbs deposit extending to surface as well as highlight potential depth extensions as well as the possible development of multiple lode horizons.

Results from current drilling have been received for three of nineteen recently completed diamond drill holes with highlights including:

- 4 metres at 326 grams per tonne (g/t) silver, 0.3% copper, 0.6% lead and 3.3% zinc from 62 metres including 1 metres at 832g/t silver, 0.5% copper, 0.4% lead and 2.7% zinc from 65 metres;
- 14 metres at 1,809g/t silver, 1.6% copper, 0.9% lead and 6.8% zinc from 83 metres; including 3.5 metres at 5,786g/t silver, 5.3% copper, 0.6% lead and 8.8% zinc  from 83 metres including 1.0 metres at >10,000g/t silver, 9.7% copper, 0.5% lead and 9.5% zinc from 85 metres;
- 7.3 metres at 538g/t silver, 0.4% copper, 1.9% lead and 3.0% zinc from 40.7 metres; including 0.6 metres at 2270g/t silver, 2.1% copper, 16.1% lead and 4.9% zinc from 46.9 metres.

The new results at the project, located in the New England region of northern New South Wales, will be incorporated into an updated resource model along with recent reverse circulation drilling before the end of this year.

The holes were designed to assist in geological interpretation and add confidence to the previous reverse circulation intersections. The diamond drill core will also be used for metallurgical testwork.

Charles Straw, Silver Mines CEO, said “these results are again very pleasing, with some very high grade silver values intersected over considerable width, as expected."

Significantly, the high grade silver mineralisation still remains open at depth where the company expects to start drilling in early 2012.

The additional drilling will test deeper targets as well as several near surface gaps in the existing drill pattern.

Webbs Silver Project has an inferred resource estimate of 1.23 million tonnes at 256g/t silver (8.2 ounces per tonne silver) for 10.19 million ounces of silver.

Busy December 201 Quarter for Silver Mines:

Upcoming newsflow will be significant with key programs underway or planned to commence including:

- Resource Model upgrade at Webbs incorporating new drilling;
- Complete diamond core processing, assaying in preparation for selection of metallurgical samples;
- Commence metallurgical testwork program;
- Exploration drilling on regional targets;
- Plan for deeper drilling at Webbs; and
- Continued rehabilitation of drill sites at Webbs.  

1974 Postings, 6419 Tage DasMünzCheeser auch mit einer neuen Presentation

16.11.11 19:15
Die sind in der nähe von Kisdalag und Efemcukuru tätig - mit Erfolg wie die Highgrades zeigen

Initial Resources in Q1 2012

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=CHZ&E=ASX&N=185676

IVR zieht jetzt an +13,8% über 10 Mio STK. Volumen
http://stocknessmonster.com/stock-chart?S=IVR&E=ASX

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=IVR&E=ASX&N=237365
Acorn Capital erhöht den Anteil weiter.  

1974 Postings, 6419 Tage DasMünzAtna Resources Ltd. 50000 Oz. Produktion

16.11.11 19:49
-114 Mio CAD MK

-2,5 Mio Gewinn im letzten Quartal

- 2,7 Moz Gold Resources

http://tmx.quotemedia.com/quote.php?qm_page=12968&qm_symbol=ATN

Presentation
http://www.atna.com/i/pdf/ATN%20October%202011.pdf  

1974 Postings, 6419 Tage DasMünzDrilling at Paulsens returns 12178 g/pt Au

17.11.11 17:23
Drilling at Paulsens returns 12178 gpt
Exploration Update | Drilling Report
17-11-2011
Drilling at Paulsens returns one of the richest results in
Australian gold mining history …
12,178gpt
Highlights
* Drilling at Paulsens Gold Mine in WA returns 0.8m at
12,718gpt (12.7 kg/t or 1.27%); Total intersection of
5.6m at 1,713gpt
* Intersection comes from the Voyager 2 lode at
Paulsens, where recent drilling has produced a host
of outstanding results; Maiden resource estimate for
Voyager 2 scheduled for next year
* Latest results follows significant intersections at
Voyager 1, including 0.85m at 773gpt, 0.6m at 638gpt
and 2m at 345gpt
* Resource upgrade for Voyager 1 underway, along
with subsequent upgraded mine plan, production
forecasts and cashflow projections
* New mine plan will underpin Northern Star’s strategy
to grow production from 80,000ozpa to 200,000ozpa
Northern Star Resources (ASX: NST) advises that drilling at its Paulsens Gold Mine in WA has
returned an intersection of 0.8m at 12,178gpt gold (12.7kg/t or 1.27%).
The spectacular result was part of an overall diamond drill hole intersection of 5.6m at 1,713gpt.
The results will form part of the maiden resource estimate for Paulsens' Voyager 2 lode, which is
scheduled for release next year.
The intersection is believed to contain one of the highest grades ever recorded in the Australian
gold mining industry.
For purposes of context, it is interesting to note that Ramelius Resources reported in 2007 that it
had intersected 16m at 482gpt, including 1m at 6770gpt, at its Wattle Dam gold mine in WA.
Goldstar Resources reported an intersection of 0.35m at 5604gpt at its Walhalla Gold Project in
Victoria in 2006. In 2007, Barra Resources announced that it had intersected 0.21m at 10,300gpt at
its Burbanks mine near Coolgardie. This was part of a 4.69m intersection at 462gpt.
Dominion Mining unveiled a host of spectacular results at its Challenger gold mine in South
Australia in 2008, including 1.8m at 1079gpt.
In addition to the maiden resource estimate for Voyager 2, Northern Star is also preparing a
resource upgrade on the Voyager 1 lode, which has supplied all the ore mined by the Company at
Paulsens to date.
The upgraded Voyager 1 resource estimate will underpin a revised mine plan, including increased
production, cashflow and mine life projections, for Paulsens.
This new mine plan will play a pivotal role in Northern Star's strategy to grow annual production
from 80,000oz currently to 200,000oz. About half of this total output will flow from an expanded mill
at Paulsens, with the rest being produced at the Ashburton Sulphide Project (see ASX
announcement dated 26 September 2011).
Recent drilling at Voyager 1 has also produced a series of outstanding results, including 6.6m at
82.2gpt (with 0.6m at 638gpt), 7m at 140.7gpt (with 0.85m at 773gpt) and 6.4m at 120.2gpt (with 2m
at 345gpt).
Northern Star Managing Director Bill Beament said the latest results showed Voyager 2 stood to
play a significant role in the future of Paulsens.
"These intersections are obviously spectacular and highlight the ongoing ability of Paulsens to
deliver outstanding results," Mr Beament said.
"But more importantly, they show that the scope for resource upgrades and further increases in
production and cashflow is substantial.
"We look forward to plugging these recent intersections into our growing forecasts for Paulsens and
updating the market on the Company's increasingly exciting outlook."
Yours faithfully,
Bill Beament
Managing Director
Northern Star Resources Ltd  

1974 Postings, 6419 Tage DasMünzKryso Resources

20.11.11 14:27
http://www.onvista.de/aktien/...ml?ID_OSI=11590859&PERIOD=4#chart

Total JORC Code-compliant resources of 3,578,000oz Au, assuming a 0.0g/t cut-off grade, have been defined at the Pakrut gold project. The Pakrut deposit remains open and is expected to yield further JORC Code-compliant resources over time.

http://kryso.com/content/ir/ir_presentations/...English%20version.pdf

Kryso Resources plc is an AIM-listed mineral exploration and development company focused on projects in Tajikistan.

ca. 96 Mio € MK  

8584 Postings, 8409 Tage RheumaxPhoenix Gold (ASX:PXG)

22.11.11 14:40

mit Upgrade auf 1,68 MOZ:

MK ca. 22 Mio AUD, beginnen gerade mit MTT.

Chalice (ASX:CHN) mit schöner Zusammenfassung:

Und Quintessential (ASX: QRL) bereits gestern mit neuer Präsentation:

Clubmitglied, 38142 Postings, 5928 Tage TerasControlliert bitte Eure WATCH-Listen!

23.11.11 06:30
Bei Durchsicht meiner WATCH-Listen habe ich die UNTEN ersichtlichen, Web-créativen Neu-Schöpfungen entdeckt und dieselben dann ab HIER  www.ariva.de/forum/ABFS-MAR12-Aktie-378449?page=43#jumppos1089  zur Entstörung gemeldet. - Es ist aber davon auszugehen, dass sich in Euren Watch-Listen weitere Klöpse der SELBEN Art finden, die ich Euch hiermit dort ebenfalls zu MELDEN bitte:

http://www.ariva.de/abfs_mar12_12.50_put-aktie
------- http://www.ariva.de/adp_jan13_50__fll-aktie
http://www.ariva.de/agq_jan12_65_{_ol-aktie
------- http://www.ariva.de/allt_dec11_20_call-aktie
http://www.ariva.de/armh_jan12_17_put-aktie
------- http://www.ariva.de/avl_apr12_4_put-aktie
http://www.ariva.de/bhi_jan13_95_call-aktie
------- http://www.ariva.de/cbi_apr12_39_put-aktie
http://www.ariva.de/cern_jan13_90_call-aktie
------- http://www.ariva.de/crox_dec11_28_put-aktie
http://www.ariva.de/ctb_dec11_5_call-aktie
------- http://www.ariva.de/dj_netherlands_stock-aktie
http://www.ariva.de/do_dec11_77.75_put-aktie
------- http://www.ariva.de/edc1_nov11_14_put-aktie
http://www.ariva.de/ery_nov11_37_put-aktie
------- http://www.ariva.de/fsg_dec11_25_call-aktie
http://www.ariva.de/fst1_feb12_27_call-aktie
------- http://www.ariva.de/gps_jun12_23_call-aktie
http://www.ariva.de/iwm_weekly_72_call-aktie
------- http://www.ariva.de/iyr_nov11_47_put-aktie
http://www.ariva.de/jec_jan13_55_put-aktie
------- http://www.ariva.de/kre_mar12_16hkbll-aktie
http://www.ariva.de/lfc_jan13_40_call-aktie

Vielen Dank im voraus für Eure Unterstützung!
Der olle Teras.

1974 Postings, 6419 Tage DasMünzNES Top Bohrergebniss 247.00m@4.44 g/t Au

24.11.11 20:43
Der Kurs bewegt sich nicht.

http://tmx.quotemedia.com/...le.php?newsid=46355860&qm_symbol=NES

Newstrike Capital Intersects 135.40 Meters of 5.57 g/t Au and 75.30 Meters of 4.42 g/t Au at the Ana Paula Project

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Nov. 23, 2011) -

NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES

Newstrike Capital Inc. (TSX VENTURE:NES) ("Newstrike" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the latest drill results received from the ongoing 2011 drill program at the Company's 100%-owned Ana Paula Project, Guerrero Gold Belt (GGB). This series of drill holes all intersected multiple closely spaced intervals of gold mineralization over extended mineralized intersections and are from a program focused on delineating the boundaries of the high grade Breccia Zone.

Highlights from this series include:

Drill hole AP-11-69 intersected multiple intervals including 11.47 meters of 1.48 g/t Au, 48.00 meters of 0.52 g/t Au, 18.00 meters of 0.91 g/t Au, 34.36 meters of 0.57 g/t Au and 28.47 meters of 1.12 g/t Au.

Drill hole AP-11-70 intersected strong mineralization over multiple intervals. Some of the better intervals include 47.20 meters of 1.78 g/t Au, including 10.2 meters of 6.52 g/t, Au, 132.85 meters of 1.50 g/t Au, 122.00 meters of 0.67 g/t Au and a high grade interval of 33.00 meters of 12.39 g /t Au.

Drill hole AP-11-71 intersected high grade mineralization including 75.30 meters of 4.42 g/t Au and 135.40 meters of 5.57 g/t Au that includes 1.15 meters of 305.15 g/t Au.

Drill hole AP-11-72 also intersected multiple intervals including 40.54 meters of 3.86 g/t Au that also includes 20.87 meters of 7.79 g/t Au. Other intervals include 34.16 meters of 1.82 g/t Au including 1.50 meters of 17.20 g/t Au.

Selected highlights from this series of drill results are presented in the following table. A complete table of mineralized intersections, drill hole location maps and drill sections are available on the company website at www.newstrikecapital.com.

This series of drill holes are all from the ongoing delineation program of the high grade Breccia Zone, located in the southeast quadrant of a large exploration target area defined by a one by two kilometer surface gold geochemical anomaly with co-incident geophysical anomalies. The company has completed and reported a total of 17 drill holes or just over 9,775 meters into the Breccia Zone and another 61 drill holes or just over 20,620 meters into the step out and infill drill program since drilling began in October 2010 with two drill rigs. To continue the drill program of Breccia Zone delineation and the infill and step out drilling that will include step outs to the southwest and northwest quadrants of the Ana Paula Project area, the company recently increased its drill production capacity to three drill rigs and will shortly add a fourth.

Preliminary modelling of the Breccia Zone shows that it is an irregularly shaped body plunging steeply to the southwest with approximate true dimensions of 250 meters by 150 meters and a 250 meter vertical depth as drilled to date (September 19, 2011 press release), and that mineralization remains open along trend and at depth. The true thickness of high grade intercepts has not been determined. Drilling will continue to delineate and extend the Breccia Zone to its full dimensions as the company works towards a NI43-101 resource estimate, expected in 2012.

The Ana Paula Project is central to Newstrike's 88,000 hectares in the GGB and forms part of a district scale mining camp that is host to Torex Gold's advanced Morelos Project and to Goldcorp's producing Los Filos project. Ken Thorsen, a director of the company and a qualified person under NI43-101 has reviewed the contents of this press release. The drill program and all project operations are conducted under the direction and supervision of Dr. Craig Gibson, PhD, CPG and a qualified person under NI43-101.

A table of selected drill assay intervals greater than 0.5 g/t Au
and/or greater than 5.0 meters.  

1974 Postings, 6419 Tage DasMünzWieder am Tief

28.11.11 19:31
http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/...lan-star-22645.html

der Boden scheint wieder gefunden im GDXJ

-30% seit Jahresbeginn,
der Goldpreis ist um über 20% gestiegen
http://www.stockhouse.com/financialtools/...rview.aspx?qm_symbol=GDXJ

Zum Vergleich Der DAX liegt ca. 18% im Minus

In 2010 waren EM - Aktien Spitze. In 2011 war das Gegenteil der Fall, hoffentlich dreht sich das in 2012 wieder.  

1974 Postings, 6419 Tage DasMünzNorthern Star Resources im High-Grade Rausch +6,5%

28.11.11 21:24
Sonst gehen SLR, RSG und OGC (+8,9%) hoch.

VRX und MZM kann man mal ins Auge fassen.

http://www.topstocks.com.au/...mp;searchfor=NST&searchtype=ticker

-Drilling at Paulsens returns one of the richest results in
Australian gold mining history …
12,178gpt
Highlights

-Exploration Update | Operations Update
25-11-2011
More high-grade hits boost plan
to lift production to 100,000ozpa
Highlights
* High-grade results highlight value of recentlydiscovered
fault offset limb extension adjacent to
the Paulsens’ Voyager 1 lode
* Additional mineralisation will help underpin planned
production rise to 100,000ozpa at Paulsens
* Significant results include;
* 5.0 m @ 16.4 g/t gold (true width 3.9m, 765mRL UZ)
including 1.15m @ 44.5 g/t gold
* 3.2 m @ 12.3 g/t gold (true width 3.1m, 747mRL UZ)
* 4.5 m @ 9.5 g/t gold (true width 2.7m, 740mRL UZ)
* 4.6 m @ 9.6 g/t gold (true width 2.1m, 738mRL UZ)
* 3.0 m @ 6.3 g/t gold (true width 2.7m, 740mRL UZ2)
* Development of the offset limb mineralisation due to
commence in coming months
* Offset limb remains open up and down plunge
Northern Star Resources Ltd (ASX: NST) is pleased to advise that its
plan to grow production to 100,000 ounces a year has been given a
boost, with more high-grade drilling results coming from a recently
discovered fault offset limb which runs parallel to the main Voyager
One lode at the Paulsens Gold Mine In WA.
This mineralisation is outside the existing mine plan at Paulsens and
therefore will help underpin increases in production and mine life.
Northern Star is targeting an increase in production at Paulsens from
~80,000ozpa now to 100,000ozpa. It aims to produce a further
100,000ozpa at its neighbouring Ashburton Project.
As well as adding to the key performance forecasts, the results are
considered important because they highlight the significant potential
to find additional gold mineralisation within the existing Paulsens mine
area which has been exposed to little or no exploration and
evaluation.
The new high grade zone is a fault offset of the Voyager One lode immediately adjacent to the
area currently being mined. This means it can be included in the 2012 mine plan easily and
quickly (refer to Figure 1). Full results are attached in the accompanying table.
As part of the 100,000oz per annum expansion strategy, the mine will take delivery of a second
development jumbo in December. Once this unit arrives, development out to the offset limb will
commence.
Northern Star Managing Director Bill Beament said the latest results continued to highlight the
exploration potential at Paulsens, not just at depth, but within the immediate surrounds and, more
importantly, in the upper levels where the capital infrastructure has already been spent.
"These are great results by any standards but they are particularly valuable in this case because the
mineralisation can be cheaply and easily mined, providing a rapid boost to production and
cashflow," Mr Beament said.
Yours faithfully,
Bill Beament
Managing Director
Northern Star Resources Ltd  

1974 Postings, 6419 Tage DasMünzABM Resources 110 metres at 28.34g/t

30.11.11 19:47

1974 Postings, 6419 Tage DasMünzLA Mancha Res. greift JH an

02.12.11 17:03
http://www.stockhouse.com/financialtools/...view.aspx?qm_symbol=T.LMA

Cobar hedgt 1,8M Oz. Silber - zu viel wie ich finde deshab geh ich lieber raus.

ASX Release
Silver Forward Sale
Cobar Consolidated Resources Limited (ASX:CCU) today announced that it had entered into
contracts with the Commonwealth Bank of Australia to sell forward 1.8M ounces of silver at
A$31.87 per ounce, that will mature in line with the project loan repayment profile.
For further information contact:
Trevor Shard
Company Secretary  

Seite: < 1 | ... | 4 | 5 | 6 |
| 8 | 9 | 10 | ... 36  >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben