Die Produktion wurde aufgenommen!

Seite 1 von 2
Neuester Beitrag: 23.03.07 10:24
Eröffnet am:04.08.05 10:01von: Knappschaft.Anzahl Beiträge:40
Neuester Beitrag:23.03.07 10:24von: Knappschaft.Leser gesamt:16.333
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:2
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | 2 >  

8451 Postings, 7258 Tage KnappschaftskassenDie Produktion wurde aufgenommen!

04.08.05 10:01

WKN: 909038   ISIN: US3811491030  

Press Release Source: Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc.

Golden Phoenix Minerals Enters Into Common Stock Purchase Agreement for up to $6.2 Million Standby Equity Funding
Friday July 15, 5:00 am ET

SPARKS, Nev., July 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GPXM - News) is pleased to announce it has secured $6.2 million of standby equity capital with which to underpin company-wide operations including the start-up of its Ashdown molybdenum mine located in northwest Nevada. The funds are available on an as-needed basis through a common stock purchase agreement with Fusion Capital Fund II, LLC, a Chicago-based institutional investor.
ADVERTISEMENT

The agreement is the second phase of a two-part funding program initiated in 2002. Under the terms of the new 24-month agreement Golden Phoenix may elect, at its sole discretion, to sell up to $12,500 of common stock to Fusion Capital each trading day. In turn, Fusion Capital has committed to buy the stock at a cost that is based on the market price as of the date of each purchase, without any fixed discount to market. The agreement provides the Company a backup to the financing already in place and will be held in reserve as a secondary source of future funding, if needed.

Kenneth S. Ripley, CEO of Golden Phoenix, said, "Our management team carefully reviewed more than a dozen funding proposals over the past four months and came to realize that our existing relationship with Fusion Capital offers the most cost-effective source of standby capital to date. We believe Fusion Capital's willingness to renew their support demonstrates continued confidence in Golden Phoenix."

Mr. Ripley stressed that "we are particularly pleased with the flexibility and control this arrangement provides. The agreement does not limit our right to seek alternative debt or asset-based financing, which we continue to do. On the contrary, we regard our ability to attract other forms of funding and fulfill current loan obligations as clearly strengthened by the presence of this safety-net."

Under the terms of the agreement Golden Phoenix controls both the timing and amount of stock sold to Fusion Capital. The Company may also refrain from utilizing further funding and terminate the agreement at any time, without penalty. As a condition of financing, the Company has consented to sell $200,000 of common stock to Fusion Capital at $0.15 per share. The agreement stipulates that Fusion Capital will not engage in any direct or indirect short selling or hedging of the Company's common stock in any manner whatsoever.

Fusion Capital will receive a commitment fee of 2.19 million shares of restricted common stock, which are not to be sold or transferred for the duration of the agreement. The initial sale of stock and issuance of commitment shares to Fusion Capital is offset in part by the retirement of 2.65 million GPXM options, which expired during the first two quarters of 2005. A registration statement will be submitted to the Securities & Exchange Commission and must be declared effective before Golden Phoenix can access the funds. A detailed description of the transaction is set forth in a Form 8-K filed with the SEC.

About Fusion Capital

Fusion Capital Fund II, LLC is a broad-based investment fund, based in Chicago, Illinois. Fusion Capital makes a wide range of investments ranging from special situation financing to long-term strategic capital.

About Golden Phoenix

Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. is a Nevada-based mining company committed to deliver value to its shareholders by acquiring, developing and mining superior precious and strategic metal deposits in the western United States using competitive business practices balanced by principles of ethical stewardship.

Visit the Golden Phoenix Web site at http://www.Golden-Phoenix.com/

Forward-Looking Statements. Certain statements included herein may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 3b-6 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and are subject to the safe harbor created by those rules. All statements, other than statements of fact, including, without limitation, statements regarding potential future plans and objectives of the company, are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. The Company's actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of a number of factors. These risks and uncertainties, and certain other related factors, are discussed in the Company's Form 10-KSB, Form 10-QSB and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These forward-looking statements are made as of this date and the Company assumes no obligation to update such forward- looking statements as a result of a number of factors.

Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc.
    Robert Martin
    Director of Corporate Development
    775/853-4919

E & E Communications
    Paul Knopick
    949/707-5365
    pknopick@eandecommunications.com

Moderation
Zeitpunkt: 01.04.06 11:50
Aktion: Forumswechsel
Kommentar: -

14 Postings ausgeblendet.

79561 Postings, 8918 Tage Kickywenn ich es richtig mitbekommen habe dann steht

17.01.06 18:01
Golden Phoenix das Wasser bis zum Halse
aus dem letzten Report  Liquidity and Capital Resources: Since Golden Phoenix’s incorporation on June 2, 1997 and through September 30, 2005 the Company has incurred an accumulated deficit of $29,420,482.

As of September 30, 2005, the Company had $63,756 in cash and a working capital deficit of $9,264,725.

nicht mal ihren vorläufigen CEO Ripley können sie bezahlen,der musste ihnen das Geld pumpen,das ist wahrer Idealismus  

8451 Postings, 7258 Tage KnappschaftskassenJetzt geht die Post endlich ab!

19.01.06 19:38
Golden Phoenix Minerals: The Shoot-Out at Mineral Ridge
By: D. Stewart Armstrong

Golden Phoenix (GPXM) is really a page out of the old west in every sensing. It’s difficult not to have a little fun with the story (hence the title) now that the company is finally back on track and in my opinion it is back on track. I’m going to jump right in here at the beginning and then pick up the story line as we progress. I have absolutely no problem recommending the company at this time. I might be a tad early but I’d rather be early than late in this resource market. And my opinion is that GPXM is a buy up to $.50 US, even with over 140 M shares outstanding on a fully diluted basis.

In my opinion, the biggest negative at this point is the share structure because it could possibly impede the ability to raise funds. However, that may also become a moot point in a strong gold market and with Molybdenum (Moly) prices hovering around $23-$25 a pound. When one has a Molybdenum deposit of the magnitude discovered at <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 />Ashdown, Nevada, several parts of the equation can be moot. Coincidentally, it feels as though GPXM may be getting ready to “break out”. I don’t know whether this is a function of their work program at Ashdown, the market, technical indicators or a combination of all the above. My suggestion is “don’t miss this train”.  Now that we’ve gotten the negatives out of the way right up front, we can concentrate on the positives.

The Positives

One of those positives is that the Mineral Ridge Story has potential in its own right. Add to that a current management team that is focused on the big picture and in building a world class company, and then add to that the Ashdown story line and there appears to be a bright future in store for GPXM.

I’ll give you the historical perspective in just a minute. It is fascinating. I’ve been following this company very closely for over six years having participated in a private placement way back when. That got me started with the company. So many players have come and gone since then that the company has taken on a life of its own. It has risen from the ashes of deceit, poor management, mismanagement, and misinformation due to the efforts of a few very special people. People just like you and I; ordinary people doing extraordinary things and actually becoming even more extraordinary in the process. Right now these people are weary but steadfast and unwavering in their desire to see GPXM through to its profitable conclusion. This is totally understandable given what they’ve been through—situations as diverse as underground tunnels and boardroom battles.

It reminds me a bit of how the Founding Fathers of these United States believed that the common ordinary folk (citizen-statesman) would take their turn serving in the Congress or the government in some capacity and then return to their trades after their term was completed.  It was a good concept at the time—actually it still is if the concept were honored and implemented. Golden Phoenix has ordinary folk taking on extraordinary responsibilities to rebuild a company that had been run into the ground. I believe that most of them have the idea that some day they too might return to their daily lives; turning over the day to operations to another team of their choosing and ratified by the shareholders.

Go to The Website!

Before we go any further, I’m going to direct you to one of the better web sites in the mining industry today—http://www.golden-phoenix.com/. They say a picture is worth a thousand words and if that’s the case, you’ll be looking at many thousands of words. Their web site is filled with pictures that tell a story. Actually, when you put all the pieces of this puzzle together, it’s more than a story. It’s a saga outlined in blood, sweat, and tears. It’s a saga of progress, dedication, and of hard work. It’s about overcoming incredible odds to get where they are today. The photos of the buildings, roads, mills, tunnels, tailing ponds, machinery, and tough men are all real (If you can believe it, the men are not professional models!). You can’t fake that stuff. You really don’t need to read any further—just go to the web site and follow the saga “post shootout”. Read about the projects, the progress, the people, and don’t neglect the financials. That way you’re covering all your bases.

This is a saga in real time and it is now documented in pictures. And Golden Phoenix has indeed lived up to its namesake, having risen from the ashes and having done so on more than one occasion. You know the funny thing? The name “Golden Phoenix is so appropriate and I don’t believe for a minute that the folks who named the company so many years ago would have ever dreamt how the company would fit into the mold of its namesake to such a degree of perfection.

I’d bring one more element into focus concerning this saga. When the current management team finally took over the reigns of this company, GPXM was breathing its last breath. It was in very poor shape and many thought it wouldn’t make it. Remember that as you witness the rebirth first hand. You’ll find the documentation of their perseverance on the website, in their press releases, and what is going to occur in the not too distant future.  They’ve uncovered layers of problems and obstacles and have resolved most of them. The one thing I cannot adequately relate to you was the depth and degree of the problems they uncovered when they eventually came into a position to deal with them. It was simply mind boggling. These people truly have turned lemons into lemonade.  A little sugar wouldn’t hurt but its coming folks, its coming.

Ashdown and Molybdenum

Currently the focus of GPXM is their Ashdown Property and what many consider to be the richest deposit of Molybdenum in the world. Remember, I said the richest, not the biggest.  The Ashdown mine is comprised of 101 unpatented lode mining claims covering four square miles in Humbolt Country near the town of Denio, in the northwestern corner of Nevada. The mine is owned by Win-Eldrich Mines, Ltd. (WEX), a publicly traded Canadian company based in Toronto. Golden Phoenix serves as Ashdown’s manager/operator under a Joint Venture Letter Agreement with Win-Eldrich.“ The Joint Venture split is along the lines of 60/40 with WEX receiving 40% and GPXM receiving 60%.

Trust on all levels has had to be restored. Trust between WEX and GPXM and all the management teams, directors, and especially the shareholders. I think they’re getting there and both WEX and GPXM should be commended for getting this far with the most difficult of situations.

What make this Ashdown Property so impressive are the grades of the Moly that have been discovered. The Sylvia Vein alone has values in the 5%-8% molybdenum per ton range! People get excited with only 1% Moly per ton and with Moly selling for around $23-$25 per pound, the economics of the project become nothing short of spectacular. Some analysts have conservatively suggested that there is $100 million US dollars worth of Moly concentrated in an area about the size of half a football field cubed. The core deposit is something along the lines of 300 feet long, about 100 feet wide and about six feet thick. It could be larger and open in all directions. They won’t know until they get to the face of the deposit and begin processing the ore. However, the core of the mineralization that has been described as the “target deposit” indicates figures as high as 21,500 tons averaging 8% Molybdenum. People, that is real, and it’s spectacular! (Thank you Terri!)

One thing for certain is the quality of this project and the value that is staring us in the face. As of January fourth, 2006 the mining crew was approximately 75 feet from breaking through to the original mine tunnel or decline as it’s called. That was some 14 days ago, and it is January 18, 2006 today.  It gives you some idea as to how close they may be from getting to the face of the deposit. Incidentally, this is all part of the saga and is well documented on their web site. Two teams of miners are working underground in ten hour per day shifts. They are getting so close they can taste it. And of course, the closer they get, the more they need to slow down and be careful. Excitement can never be allowed to get in the way of safety. I believe the company will be handling the news releases in a similar fashion the closer they get to the deposit. Excitement won’t be allowed to get in the way of accuracy.

You won’t Have to Wait Long

I mentioned that Golden Phoenix has been a saga; especially before the Shoot-out at Mineral Ridge (we’ll get to that!). As in all sagas the story lines have been mixed, mixed up, and full of surprises. Ashdown has been no different. There were expectations not met, there were production schedules that didn’t come in on time and there were credibility issues that forever had to be addressed and overcome. Credibility with the investors had to be re-established because “pre-shootout”, they were told one thing and then something else occurred. Who to believe? That was always the question.

However, all things considered and with so many obstacles overcome, you won’t have to wait long for the conclusion of this particular story. I believe that we shall know within the next three to four months (if not the next three to four weeks) whether GPXM is going to be mining this Molybdenum deposit and shipping off super sacks (about 3900 pounds of molybdenite concentrates per sack) at current market value of around $24.00 per pound of elemental Moly.

Never forget that mining is a high risk business and anything that can go wrong usually does. However, that being stated, I have to say that after watching this crew headed up by Ken Ripley, Earl Harrison, Rob Martin --- Jeff Tissier, David Caldwell, and the rest of the guys, I am nothing but favorably impressed in how they have attacked these problems. Seldom do you find your Interim CEO wearing a hard hat and helping to build the mill one minute and finessing any number of bureaucracies the next. This entire group has found it necessary to wear many hats and they’ve worn them all quite well. They’ve worked together as a team and they’ve made timely, accurate communication to the shareholders a priority; something I believe we can look forward to in the future.

I fully understand how important it is to know how to do something, even if you don’t personally perform the task. This group has taken it upon themselves to learn how to do things so as not to be at the mercy of incompetents. Ever remodel your kitchen or add on an addition to your home using unknown carpenters or trades people?  Ever take your automobile to an unknown mechanic?  I have. Need I say anything further? Stories, oy veh!  Do I have such stories!!

I am always compelled to make disclaimers such as perform your own due diligence; visit the web site; talk to the management, and learn as much as you can about any company before investing a penny. However, once you’ve done all that, I believe you’ll agree that this is a story where you’ll learn if you’ve made the correct decision within a matter of months if not weeks. Look at those photos, read the story line, and follow along. You’ll realize that barring any unforeseen circumstances, they are a cat’s whisker away from success at Ashdown, success being defined as the production of the first super sack of Molybdenum.

There is Additional Value in the Company!

Besides the Ashdown Project, GPXM owns Mineral Ridge, a quality project in its own right. It is a property focused on gold and silver. “The Mineral Ridge gold deposits are located on the northeast flank of the Silver Peak Mountain Range in Esmeralda County, Nevada. This range lies in the southern reaches of the Great Basin within the Walker Lane structural corridor, a 60-mile wide region of wrench-faulting which separates the Sierra Nevada to the west and the Great Basin to the east.” There are several other properties such as the Lone Mountain Mill and the Contact Mine. I’m going to let you review the website for updates on these projects. For now, the focus is really on Ashdown and all that it has to offer. That is where we’ll maintain our focus but I want you to understand that this company is not a one trick pony. Furthermore, current management has demonstrated that they want to build this company into a real, viable, and profitable mining entity.

The Shootout at Mineral Ridge-Virtual Bullets and Blazing Ballots Buzzing Everywhere

There really was a shoot-out at Golden Phoenix, sort of—and maybe not exactly at Mineral Ridge, but there was a shootout. It was of the business variety vis a vis the board room, shareholders, investors, speculators, old management, new management, and analysts all “mixing it up” at one point or another. I didn’t know who was going to end up on top. I’m happy to report to you that I believe the good guys, the ones wearing the white hats, came out ahead and the other ones? Well, for the sake of professionalism, proper decorum, and diplomacy, I’ll simply say that saying nothing sometimes speaks volumes. I believe that is the appropriate course of action to implement here and now. The silence is deafening!

As I mentioned previously, I’ve been following this story for six or seven years. Back in 2000 or thereabouts Jay Taylor named this company as his mining project of the year and that recommendation generated a good deal of shareholder interest. Jay’s word carries substantial weight because he has always demonstrated integrity and he has a sizeable audience. His recommendation got my wheels turning and so I began reading up on the project and talking with the folks in charge back then when the focus was on Mineral Ridge. Ashdown hadn’t even come into the picture at that point if I remember correctly. I’m not going into a lot of detail here other than to say mistakes were made back when. We all made them.

For whatever reason, the information that investors were receiving was not accurate. Was the misinformation due to a lack of technical expertise? Was it a deliberate attempt to lead people astray? Was it an attempt to create a private “piggy bank” or was it a case of just being piggy? Was there too much ego and not enough commonsense.com? Was it simply incompetence? What was it that allowed a company to basically run through $20,000,000 US + and really have very little to show for it?

I will say in their defense that six or seven years ago, the resource market had not turned around and it was a struggle to get funded. And yet millions of dollars were raised and spent and tens of millions of shares were created. I think that people bought into that scenario believing that if that much money could be raised, something good must be happening somewhere within the confines of this company. However, the company and its projects went no where. I recall several very large shareholders that were repeatedly contacted with the request for more money. “We’re almost there but we need a bit more dough.” Some of these people came through again and again and again. It eventually became apparent that trusts had been betrayed.

An analyst is only as good as the information he receives. There were layers of people and information circling this story. It felt like things were upside down. Finally, there was a shareholder revolt—that is the “Shootout” to which I refer. I can’t put it any other way. Shareholders became disgruntled and fed up. They had heard one too many promises and had seen a small fortune disappear with very little to show for it. Their investments were in dire straights and there was the possibility of a total collapse, a complete implosion of the company. Normally, the story would have ended there—but the really interesting part of this saga is that it did not. People chose to get into the fray in order to save the company and their investments. People recognized the value of Ashdown and realized it could be the salvation of the company if there was a drastic change in the corporate culture.

I’m going to save everyone from the dreary details because at this point its all counter productive; it’s water under the bridge. All we need to understand is that some large shareholders didn’t want to watch their hard earned money go swirling down the drain of incompetence. It was getting very close to that point when “they” stepped in. It was a battle royale and the battle lines were drawn. There were some very committed individuals who stepped up and saved the day—I know from talking with them that they thought that they should have been committed! The only reason I’m not going to name them is because if you do your homework you can figure it out. Most importantly the battle was won with brains and not brawn. If it had been the other way around, I would not be talking with you today. There’s a lesson here for all of us. When the going gets tough, the tough get smart.

These guys, wearing the white hats, went to bat for the investors and for themselves. Of course, they had motive—they personally had large positions but some of them didn’t. A few of the directors who helped to win the day had a lot to lose and not that much to gain. But they did the right thing and in today’s world, that is something special. Yes, I was witness to almost all of it on a daily basis when events were churning at a very intense level. It was a daily grind that continued for months. It was brain to brain combat. You can’t imagine as to how the adrenalin gets flowing in these kinds of situations.

When things did turn around, and the company acquired the quality of Ken Ripley as Interim CEO, Earl Harrison as Director of Mining, Rob Martin as Communications Director, David Caldwell and Jeff Tissier as Directors, it was truly a slow and steady change for the better. One of the first tasks was to create shareholder trust; even before shareholder value—good move guys.

I have to say that I’ve talked with Earl on many occasions and I have every confidence in his abilities based upon past successes. I know he has a passion for this particular project because he believes it is historic; historic because he personally believes it is the richest deposit of Moly he has ever heard about and he wants to be a part of mining it. Incidentally, Earl is excellent at what he does. I also have to say that everyone one of these guys has worked tirelessly to resurrect this company and have been excellent at what they’ve done.

Around this same time there were buzzards circling overhead—aren’t there always? They were ready to pounce—aren’t they always? They were unable to unleash their diabolical plans thanks to the foresight of some intelligent people who knew the value of every dollar coming and going. (There is a book in here somewhere because for my money this battle was the antithesis of Enron.) Are they home free? Heck no, they ain’t home free—not yet. They’re moving in the right direction sufficiently enough that I feel very comfortable suggesting that you take a very close look at the story. Do your own due diligence and nibble away, but not with the rent money.

The good news is that they’re all hoping that most of the nasty surprises left behind by the old management have been addressed and they’re getting very close to having the mill ready, the permits in place, and the i’s dotted and the t’s crossed just when that first supersack of Moly comes hurling down the conveyor belt or wherever the heck it comes hurling from—and right into the hands of a prearranged buyer. Just make sure you’re out of the way when 3900 pounds comes hurling down the chute!

Chin up people. You could be a party to something pretty spectacular. At the very least, you’re going to be examining a story that comes straight out of the old Wild West.

Lean and Mean

Ladies and Gentlemen, that is where we stand today: Golden Phoenix has risen from the ashes a meaner leaner bird and the future looks very promising.

Currently, the team is closing in on the original mine shaft on the Silvia vein at Ashdown. Last I heard on January 4, 2006 they were about 75 feet away from breaking into the old existing tunnel (see the PR on the web site) and working their way through some pretty solid ground. Solid ground is good in the mining business. That was some fourteen days ago. So even if they only make about five feet per day, you can extrapolate the information and get some idea as to how close they really are to the main deposit. Once they get there, it should be a relatively short amount of time before the mining begins barring any unforeseen circumstances!

Conclusion

This article may sound a bit promotional but everything that I’ve told you is the gospel truth. In this case, truth is stranger than fiction and I haven’t even scratched the surface in telling you what really went on. You wouldn’t believe me. What I want you to know is that win, lose, or draw, I believe that this new group has put every iota of strength and integrity into this company and I believe they just might have pulled it off. We’ll know soon enough.

Here we go—referring to the here and now:

Management: Excellent

Projects: Excellent

Ability to Fund: Fair but may become a moot point once mining begins and cash flow follows

Ability to Promote: Good to Excellent (By promote, I mean get the story out there just as I’m doing now!)

Ethics: Excellent

Stock Float: Poor—but again, this may be a moot point with $100,000,000 US of Moly in such a condensed area.

I think there are many positives in the future of Golden Phoenix Minerals. Take a close look at it. Rob Martin has done an exceptional job with the web site and he makes it easy to navigate the site and learn the entire story. This is one company I have every confidence that you should review.

Until Next time,

D. Stewart Armstrong

Consultant to the Junior Mining Sector

consulting@seacoastpub.com

-- Posted Wednesday, January 18 2006

9933 Postings, 8915 Tage bauwiPush oder bash - die Zeit wird es zeigen!

19.01.06 19:49
Allerdings sind alle Interessierten gewarnt, mit Vorsicht ran zu gehen!

ariva.de

One big family:ariva.de MfG bauwi  

8451 Postings, 7258 Tage KnappschaftskassenQuarterly Report

22.01.06 11:41
Form 10QSB/A for GOLDEN PHOENIX MINERALS INC /MN/

19-Jan-2006

Quarterly Report

ITEM 2. MANAGEMENTS DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS OF PLAN OF OPERATION

Forward-Looking Statements and Associated Risks.

This Filing contains forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements include statements regarding, among other things, (a) our estimates of mineral reserves and mineralized material, (b) our projected sales and profitability,
(c) our growth strategies, (d) anticipated trends in our industry, (e) our future financing plans, (f) our anticipated needs for working capital, and (g) the benefits related to ownership of our common stock. Forward-looking statements, which involve assumptions and describe our future plans, strategies, and expectations, are generally identifiable by use of the words may, will, should, expect, anticipate, estimate, believe, intend, or project or the negative of these words or other variations on these words or comparable terminology. This information may involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors that may cause our actual results, performance, or achievements to be materially different from the future results, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by any forward-looking statements. These statements may be found under Managements Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations and Business, as well as in this Filing generally. Actual events or results may differ materially from those discussed in forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, including, without limitation, the risks outlined under Risk Factors and matters described in this Filing generally. In light of these risks and uncertainties, there can be no assurance that the forward-looking statements contained in this Filing will in fact occur as projected.

Overview

Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. (Golden Phoenix or the Company) is a mineral exploration, development and production company, formed in Minnesota on June 2, 1997, specializing in acquiring and consolidating mineral properties with production potential and future growth through exploration discoveries. Acquisition emphasis is focused on properties containing gold, silver, copper, and other strategic minerals that are located in Nevada. Presently our primary mining property asset is the Mineral Ridge gold mine and the Ashdown gold-molybdenum project. The Company terminated its joint venture with International Enexco, Ltd. and its exploration license and option to purchase with F.W. Lewis, Inc. on December 23, 2004 at its Contact project. On January 31, 2005 the Company closed the sale of its Borealis project to Gryphon Gold Inc. for $1.4 million.

[[Image Removed]]

Mineral Ridge

Golden Phoenix purchased the Mineral Ridge mine in late 2000 out of bankruptcy for $225,000 in cash and the assumption of a $382,000 liability to Sierra Pacific Power Co. for a facility charge for the installation of a grid power line. Additional commitments were also assumed, including obligations to pay advanced royalty payments of $60,000 per year and the annual permit cost for the Nevada Department of Environmental Protection (NDEP) of approximately $20,000 during the time the permits were being transferred to Golden Phoenix from the previous operator. Golden Phoenix filed a $1.8 million interim reclamation bond, which allowed us to hold the Mineral Ridge property while other permitting was underway. The reclamation permit, which was in place when Golden Phoenix bought the property out of bankruptcy, was not transferable and the company holding the surety bond refused to write a new bond for a startup company. We were required to post a new bond, but this could not be completed until a new reclamation plan and permit was completed. The bond was due for a three-year review by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and NDEP. This review changed the cost of the bond from $1.64 million to $3.2 million for the same plan. The previous bonding company wanted to be released from the bond held by the BLM; however, without a replacement bond, the only method of release would have been by reclaiming the property. To avoid loss of the property value due to destruction of the infrastructure, Golden Phoenix needed to bring the property back into production. We negotiated an interim bond amount to keep the project in a status-quo status until a new plan and bond amount could be negotiated. The source for the cash bond was from the two (2) previous operators and one (1) of our shareholders.

On May 8, 2003, Golden Phoenix obtained a new amended operating permit and on June 23, 2003, we filed a $2.7 million reclamation bond with the BLM with respect to the Mineral Ridge mine. Now that the new permit and bond are in place the Company assumes its reclamation obligation to be $2.7 million. We began mine operations and gold production from the leach pad through the addition of new cyanide to the regular leach fluids and from initiating open pit mining and stockpile transfers to the pad. Pursuant to our internally generated feasibility study for Mineral Ridge, which was evaluated and reported by Behre Dolbear & Company, Inc. an independent mineral auditing consultant, the total value of the gold sales over the six-year mine life, at a $325 gold price, is estimated to be $59 million. The total operating cost, which includes royalty payments, refining costs, mining costs, milling costs, reclamation costs, and operating expenses, is estimated to be $36 million. Capital cost, including reclamation bonding, is estimated to be $6 million. The net income after taxes is estimated to be $12 million.

-13-

<!-------------------------------------------------- -->
Back to Table of Contents

On October 27, 2004 the Company made a $16,920 deposit with Cow County Title for the purchase of approximately 1,200 acres of land and an existing 1,600-ton per day mill. The mill, know as the Lone Mountain Mill or Millers Mill, is held under separate title and leases the 1,200 acre land parcel. Cost to the Company for this investment at the close of escrow is estimated to be $650,000 for the land and $600,000 for the mill. The current agreement is for the landowner to have possession of both the land and mill. The current mill owner is in default of rental payments and is required by contract to deed the property to the landowner. The purchase of these properties is now delayed until the mill title has been cleared to the property owner. Concurrently with the legal working for the Lone Mountain Mill acquisition, economic feasibility studies are ongoing and may reveal that the mill is not economical to purchase due to the cost of ore transportation. If this becomes true, the deposit of $16,920 will be refunded.

On January 12 , 2005, Golden Phoenix announced the inauguration of a comprehensive restructuring of all mining operations beginning with the winter idling of the Mineral Ridge gold mine. Mining and crushing operations have been suspended for the time being and employees who conducted this work have been furloughed. Leaching operations continued to extract gold from the leach pad through August, 2005. The operation is now on temporary full idle, and is scheduled to resume full operations pending management evaluation of an engineering study commissioned to identify techniques for improving recovery rates from existing and newly uncovered higher-grade ore deposits. Employees trained to maintain the facilities have been retained. They will also ensure site security, environmental compliance and safety protocols . Due to cessation of leaching in August 2005 at Mineral Ridge, the overall operation will incur minimum expenses until recapitalization as a milling operation is approved by the Board.

Ashdown

The Ashdown property near Denio, Nevada was originally held through a letter agreement with PRS Enterprises (PRS) with Golden Phoenix managing the project. PRS also had a letter agreement with Win-Eldridge Mines, Ltd. (W-E) which grants the Ashdown property to a three (3)-company venture. This agreement expired on December 15, 2003 due to the inability of PRS to fulfill their contractual obligations. Negotiations with W-E continued, which resulted in a signed letter of intent to joint venture on February 5, 2004. The terms of the agreement gives sixty percent (60%) to Golden Phoenix, as manager/operator of project, and forty percent (40%) to W-E, as owner of the property. Golden Phoenix will earn an undivided vested sixty percent (60%) interest in the project in either of two
(2) ways: by placing the project into profitable production using a small pilot mill, or spending $5 million toward development of the project on or before February 4, 2008. Upon signing the letter of intent, Golden Phoenix paid W-E $50,000, and beginning three (3) months after the signing, it has paid $5,000 per month each month for seventeen (17) months and will continue to pay $5,000 per month until a cash distribution through profitable production is achieved. All payments are current.

On September 8, 2004 the Company entered into a purchase agreement for a one hundred (100) ton per day mill located in Kingston, Nevada. This mill is known as the Kingston Mill. The agreement called for payment of back taxes, liens and reclamation of land on which the mill was located. The mill was disassembled and moved to the Ashdown mine area where it was held in storage awaiting permits for construction and operation. To date, we have made payments totaling $116,952 for the mill.

On April 19, 2005 Golden Phoenix announced it has secured a long-term lease on the Morris Mill site, a highly suitable twenty (20) acre parcel adjacent to its Ashdown gold/molybdenum joint venture in northwestern Nevada. In doing so, the Company plans to increase Ashdowns molybdenum processing capacity from 10,000 tons in a pilot mill scenario to 120,000 tons, a twelve (12)-fold increase, and to lengthen the mills initial operating period to five (5) years. A reclamation bond in the amount of $114,000 has been posted with the Nevada Department of Environmental Protection for the Morris Mill site.

On June 10, 2005, the Company was provided written notice that Win-Eldrich Mines Ltd. planned to remove a 1,400-ton stockpile of mineralized material mined by a previous operator and that it considered personal property not subject to the joint venture. The material had been stored on site for twenty three (23) years and had been identified by the BLM as an item for reclamation. It is the opinion of the Company that the material is subject to the letter of intent to joint venture (LOI) dated February 5, 2004. The Company agreed to the removal of the material while reserving its rights under the LOI to share in the proceeds generated from the stockpile. The stockpile was removed over a five (5) week period which commenced in June 2005, and the Company intends to resolve this matter with Win-Eldrich at a later date.

-14-

On June 15, 2005, the Company and regional officials with the BLM entered into a verbal agreement to remove and to take possession of a two hundred (200) ton per day mill located near Austin, Nevada. This mill is known as the Austin Mill. The agreement constituted the removal of the mill and reclamation of the land. The Company has recognized an estimated cost of $80,000 to comply with the verbal agreement.

On June 29, 2005 the Company announced it had taken title from the BLM to take possession of the Austin Mill. The BLM acquired the Austin Mill following abandonment of an un-bonded mining project situated on public land. Golden Phoenix offered to assist the BLM in reclaiming the property, and has accepted the responsibility to remove the mill and the building in exchange for clear title to the equipment. The Austin Mill is complete with crushing, grinding and flotation gear, all in excellent condition. The Company scheduled a truck and trailer to transport the equipment to Winnemucca, Nevada where it has been stored until permits are issued allowing it to be moved to the Ashdown project. The mill is ideal for processing gold and molybdenum ores and provides several key components that will enhance the capability of the primary millworks. It also gives Golden Phoenix the flexibility to double its molybdenite-processing capacity or to add a separate gold circuit, as may be warranted in the future. Disassembly and relocation of the mill is expected to take six (6) weeks. The Company plans to merge both the Kingston and Austin mills into what will be known as the Pilot Mill with a milling capability of one hundred (100) tons per day.

On August 15, 2005 the Company received approval from the BLM to extract 1,000 tons of molybdenum mineralization from its Ashdown mine for the purpose of metallurgical testing. The approval was issued by the BLM as an amendment to an existing Notice of Intent (Amended NOI). Under the Amended NOI, Golden Phoenix may access and remove molybdenite-bearing material using underground mining techniques, and then mill, metallurgically test, and trial-market the moly concentrates. The intent of the bulk sample program is to prepare Golden Phoenix for full-scale mining at Ashdown, scheduled to begin following the BLMs final approval of the comprehensive Plan of Operations and its associated Environmental Assessment. Ashdown mine personnel have dewatered and rehabilitated the portal section of the Sylvia decline and determined that it is safer, shorter and faster to drive a new bypass from inside the portal directly to the targeted ore-shoot rather than to attempt to restore the original decline. Once full-scale mining is approved, this bypass will serve as the main haulage way for daily operations.

On August 26, 2005 the Pilot Mill was deeded to an earth working company known as Retrievers LLC. The deed states that a signing fee of $30,000 shall be paid to Retrievers LLC and that when the Ashdown mill final permit is issued, an additional $30,000 shall be paid to Retrievers LLC. The Company agreed to an exclusive arrangement with Retrievers LLC for all earthworks over a five (5) year period. At the conclusion of the agreement period, the Pilot Mill deed shall be transferred to the Company at no cost.

On September 26, 2005, the Company entered into a Production Payment Purchase Agreement (PPPA) with Ashdown Milling Company, LLC, a company of which Mr. Kenneth Ripley and Mr. Rob Martin are both members. Under the terms of the PPPA, Ashdown Milling agreed to purchase a production payment to be paid from the production of the Companys Ashdown Mine for a minimum of $800,000. This minimum purchase price will be paid upon the achievement of certain milestones related to the exploration and development of the Ashdown Mine. In addition, the PPPA provides that Ashdown Milling has the right to increase its investment in the production payment up to an additional $700,000 for a maximum purchase price of $1,500,000. The Company must use the funds for qualifying exploration and development expenditures on the Ashdown Mine in a sharing arrangement of its obligation to explore and develop the mine under the letter of intent to joint venture dated February 5, 2004. The amount of the production payment to be paid to Ashdown Milling is equal to a twelve percent (12%) net smelter returns royalty on the minerals produced from the mine until an amount equal to two hundred forty percent (240%) of the total purchase price has been paid. However, the production payment is paid solely from the Companys share of production it is entitled to receive under the letter of intent to joint venture.

The Company received $200,000 of the minimum purchase price upon execution of the PPPA and will receive an additional $200,000 upon approval of the mill foundation and $200,000 upon receipt of a water pollution control permit. Additional production payment proceeds may be purchased by Ashdown Milling upon completion of the mill building.

-15-

In addition to the foregoing, the PPPA provides that for each dollar of the purchase price up to the maximum purchase price paid for the production payment, the Company will issue one (1) share of its restricted common stock and one (1) common stock purchase warrant. The warrants will be exercisable for a period of three (3) years from the date of the PPPA and entitle the holder to purchase one
(1) share of the Company's restricted common stock for $0.20 per share. For each dollar of the purchase price for the production payment, $0.17 has been allocated to the purchase price for each share and warrant as a unit. Pursuant to the representations provided to the Company in the PPPA, Ashdown Milling is an accredited investor and the shares and warrants were offered and sold by the Company in reliance on an exemption from registration pursuant to Section 4(2) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Rule 506 of Regulation D promulgated thereunder.

To date, permitting at Ashdown is underway on federal lands administrated by the BLM for a selective underground mining operation designed to extract molybdenum mineralization from a vein setting. Milling facilities designed to process the mineralized material extracted from the mine are being permitted concurrently on private land two (2) miles from the mine. Beginning towards the end of 2004 permit applications were being reviewed by the agencies, including the Water Pollution Control Permit, Reclamation Plan, the Air Quality Permit and the Storm Water Discharge Permit. Permitting efforts for a larger mill and underground mine including the Plan of Operations and gathering base line information for the Environmental Assessment was underway. To date, a total of $45,368 has been placed in bond to secure the work currently being performed at the Ashdown mine site, and $114,000 has been placed in bond to secure work currently being performed at the mill site. Full-scale mining will proceed upon receipt of the final permits from the Bureau of Land Management and the Nevada Division of Environmental Protection. The Ashdown property currently has no SEC compliant reserves, and will require significant investment in delineation drilling and underground development before a reserve base can be developed and audited by a third party mining engineer.

Borealis

The Borealis property was held under a lease agreement with the Borealis Partnership, which consists of three (3) separate individuals who entered an exploration partnership to facilitate leasing the entire mineralized zone owned by the three (3) partners. On July 18, 2003 the Company signed a joint venture agreement for its Borealis gold project with Gryphon Gold Corporation, a Nevada incorporated company. On January 31, 2005 the Company closed an agreement to sell its thirty percent (30%) interest in the Borealis Gold Project to Borealis Mining Company/Gryphon Gold Corporation (Borealis/Gryphon) for a series of cash payments totaling $1,400,000. The terms of payment are as follows: $400,000 paid on January 18, 2005, followed by four (4) payments of $250,000, paid in ninety
(90) day increments. In accordance with the terms of the joint venture agreement to date, the parties agree that Borealis/Gryphon has earned seventy percent (70%) of the overall joint venture. With the purchase of the Companys thirty percent (30%) interest, Borealis/Gryphon will own one hundred percent (100%) of the project. In return, Gryphon Gold Corporation will guarantee Borealis Mining Companys payment obligation to Golden Phoenix by depositing as security fifteen percent (15%) of Borealis Mining Companys shares into escrow. All payments to Golden Phoenix are current with $[900,000] paid to date.

Contact

The Contact project property was held through agreements with two (2) separate entities, the International Enexco Ltd. (Enexco) joint venture and an exploration license and purchase option agreement with F.W. Lewis, Inc. (Lewis). Golden Phoenixs operating control over property owned by these two (2) entities allowed it to combine deposits within the district allowing for economic mining, which was previously not possible. On January 28, 1998, we acquired the right to earn a sixty percent (60%) percent interest in the Enexco patented mining claims through a combination of annual work commitments totaling $2,600,000 on the Enexco property and $4,000 per month payments to Enexco totaling $313,000 over seven (7) years. The Enexco agreement terminated on December 23, 2004, and at December 31, 2004 the total liability for the minimum work commitments to Enexco was $2,175,200 and $4,000 for the monthly lease payments.

On July 10, 1998 Golden Phoenix entered into an exploration license and purchase option agreement for the Lewis portion of the Contact project. On February 19, 2003 Lewis and Golden Phoenix amended the exploration license and purchase option agreement which extended the term to December 31, 2007 and made other modifications to the original agreement. On May 7, 2003, the parties signed a second amendment that clarified that expenditures for work performed by Golden Phoenix on either the Lewis property or the adjoining Enexco property shall be applied to Lewis minimum work commitment. On December 23, 2004 the Company terminated the Lewis agreement. With respect to the Contact project the Company reports as a liability on its balance sheet the following as current accrued liabilities: (a) land lease payments of $21,000, (b) work commitments of $2,420,643 and (c) equity payables of $1,743,807. The Company still controls six
(6) unpatented mining claims over a portion of the Banner Zone deposit and over the highest grade drill hole in the area.

-16-

The Company has a history of operating losses, and we expect to continue to incur operating losses in the near future as we initiate mining operations at our two (2) mines and conduct additional exploration in their vicinity. As a development stage company we have been funded primarily through stock sales and loans from officers and shareholders with the addition of revenue from gold sales through the production from the Mineral Ridge mine and the Purchase Agreement with Fusion Capital. We intend to develop and mine existing reserves and to further delineate additional, identified mineral deposits at our mines. We also intend to explore for undiscovered deposits on these properties and to acquire and explore new properties, all with the view to enhancing the value of such properties. We have been open to and will continue to entertain possible joint ventures with other mining company partners. We currently have a letter of intent to joint venture dated February 5, 2004 with W-E for the Ashdown project. The Company is currently working with W-E to finalize a formal joint venture operating agreement. No other joint ventures have been entered into.

Our ability to satisfy the cash requirements of our mining development and exploration operations will be dependent upon future financing and cash flow from the Mineral Ridge gold mine and any questions from the Ashdown property that additional financing will be obtained, although no assurance can be made that funds will be available on terms acceptable to us.

Recent Corporate Developments

On January 29, 2005 the Board Compensation Committee voted on and approved compensation payments to Directors that attend supplemental meetings. The proposal was voted on and approved by the Board. Directors attending meetings supplemental to the quarterly general meeting are now compensated at $250 per meeting and the general meeting compensation of $500 was not changed.

On February 7, 2005 the development of an Advisory Board to the Board was finalized. The Advisory Board members are compensated for any hours worked in excess of eight (8) hours during any given month. To date, there has been no compensation dispersed. Compensation is made in restricted common stock payable in blocks of 2,500 shares for each eight (8) hours over the minimum requirement. In addition, normal expenses are paid by the Company. To date, there have been no submittals for expenses. Advisory Board members consist of: (a) Mr. Daniel Breckenridge from Oklahoma, (b) Mr. Robert Martin from Hawaii, (c) Mr. William R. Thomson from London, England, (d) Mr. David W. Payne from Kansas and (e) Mr. Ripley from Washington State.

On February 12, 2005 Mr. Jeffery Tissier, our former Co-Chairman of the Board, resigned his position due to pre-existing professional commitments. Mr. Tissier was also Chairman of the Audit Committee. Upon Mr. Tissier's resignation, Mr. Steven Craig assumed the position of Chairman of the Board.

On February 18, 2005, Mr. Michael Fitzsimonds resigned his positions as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer. For consideration of Mr. Fitzsimonds service, the Board of Directors (the Board) agreed to the following: (a) full compensation for one (1) year at and annual rate of $95,000, (b) the payment of all accrued vacation at full annual rate for two (2) months, (c) health insurance for fourteen (14) months at $685 per month, (d) one (1) company portable computer system valued at $1,200, (e) life insurance at $181 per month,
(f) payment of legal fees at $3,515 per month to be deducted from a note payable issued from the Company to Mr. Fitzsimonds, (g) one (1) Company truck valued at $658 per month, (h) a severance bonus of $100,000 and (i) monthly interest payments of $1,350 for a period of approximately seventy two (72) months.

On February 18, 2005 Mr. Kenneth Ripley was employed as Interim Chief Executive Officer. Currently, the Board Compensation Committee and Mr. Ripley have not agreed to an employment contract. For accounting liabilities, the last known proposed agreement made to Mr. Ripley was used as the liability basis. The offer consists of: (a) a base annual salary of $185,000, (b) per diem meals at a rate of $28.00 per day, (c) a Company vehicle with a monthly value of $600, (d) Company housing with a value of $1,000 per month, (e) reimbursement of travel expenses from Mr. Ripleys home to the Company's headquarters and return on a weekly basis equal to $280 and (f) and other items such as cell phone, parking, etc. equal to $1,000.

-17-

On February 18, 2005 the Board approved the formation of an Interim Governing Board. The Interim Governing Board has daily management control of the Company. The Interim Governing Board reports directly to the Board. Members of the Interim Governing Board consist of: (a) Mr. Kenneth Ripley, (b) Mr. Ronald Parratt and (c) Mr. David Caldwell.

On May 10, 2005, the Company entered into a loan agreement with William and Candida Schnack. The basic loan agreement is for advances of $1,000,000 with a payback including principal of $3,000,000. Under the terms of the Companys payback, certain portions of the loan compute annual interest rates of approximately 500%. Average computed interest for the loan with timed payback is approximately 300%. The Company is currently in default of the first $500,000 payment due October 20, 2005, and is negotiating an amendment to the original loan agreement that will restate the payment schedule of the loan to conform with the actual progress of the mining activities at Ashdown.

On June 14, 2005 the Company entered into a short term loan with Kenneth Ripley. The combined amounts of $241,000 constitute two (2) loans payable on July 31, 2005. These loans have been extended for an indefinite period. Interest rates for the short term advances are at eighteen (18%) per annum and with setup charges have an annual rate of twenty-three percent (23%).

On July 13, 2005, we entered into the Purchase Agreement with Fusion Capital pursuant to which Fusion Capital agreed to purchase, on each trading day during the term of the agreement, $12,500 of our common stock or an aggregate of $6.2 million. Upon the effectiveness of a registration statement Fusion Capital has agreed to purchase $200,000 of the Companys common stock at a price of $0.15 per share (or 1,333,334 shares). The remaining $6 million of common stock is to be .

8451 Postings, 7258 Tage KnappschaftskassenIch denke wir liegen schon einwenig richtig!

22.01.06 11:56
Push oder bash - die Zeit wird es zeigen! 2696 Postings, 2275 Tage bauwi 19.01.06 19:49 zum nächsten Beitrag springenzum vorherigen Beitrag springen

Allerdings sind alle Interessierten gewarnt, mit Vorsicht ran zu gehen!

Das kann ich Dir auch nicht zu 100% beantworten. Wenn ich mir die Homepage mir so anschaue und mir auch die neu gebauten Anlagen so ansehe,  und die beantwortet Mails, die Analysen, die Kostenstruktur und die Investitionen dann denke ich nicht gleich an Betrüger oder Gaunern. Und ich denke auch nicht das diese Aktie besonders massiv gepusht wurde, aber ohne eine Analysenmeinung hätte ich diese Aktien nie gefunden und wäre heute auch nicht in diese Firma investiert.

Und es wäre sehr schön wenn Du @bauwi und auch @Kicky ihre Kritiken auch einwenig mehr schriftlich unterlegen würden.  Und wenn Kicky hier einen finanziellen Engpass sieht dann hat er einwenig recht weil Investitionen in Millionenhöhe den Cash Flow tatsächlich mindern weil eine Bilanz nun mal Gleichgewicht bedeuten. 

Fazit: Nur wer Investiert und Risiken trägt kann auch richtig Geld  verdienen! Von nichts kommt hat auch nichts!ariva.de

8451 Postings, 7258 Tage KnappschaftskassenDer Ashdown By-Pass ist fertig!

23.01.06 16:07
Press Release Source: Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc.

Golden Phoenix Completes Ashdown By-Pass, Reaches Sylvia Decline Leading to High-Grade Moly Deposit
Monday January 23, 5:00 am ET

SPARKS, Nev., Jan. 23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GPXM - News) is pleased to announce that its mining crews have completed a 600-foot by-pass tunnel and broken through to the Sylvia Decline that leads to the high-grade molybdenum mineralization at the Ashdown Mine in Humboldt County, Nevada.

Crews breached the west rib of the Sylvia Decline during second shift on January 21. The last 20-foot section of the by-pass was reduced in size to an 8-by-8 foot heading, allowing the crews to stabilize the entry point and implement ground control procedures. The next step will be to "slab" (or expand) the walls to fit the intersection between the by-pass and the decline. This section will then be rock-bolted for use as a truck load-out in future ore extraction operations.

The by-pass circumvents collapsed portions of the 23-year old decline and rejoins it in a zone of competent rock. Once the union of the by-pass and decline is widened and timbered, inspection crews will report on the condition of the decline before advancing further.

Commenting on the recent progress, Earl Harrison, Mine Manager, said, "Now that contact is established with the Sylvia Decline, our next step is to widen and grade the intersection, assess the condition of the decline and make it ready to mine and mill high-grade molybdenite under the Company's 1000-ton bulk sample permit. During the next few weeks we'll develop a detailed plan and schedule for starting up production."

Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. is a Nevada-based mining company committed to deliver value to its shareholders by acquiring, developing and mining superior precious and strategic metal deposits in North America using competitive business practices balanced by principles of ethical stewardship. Golden Phoenix owns the Mineral Ridge gold and silver property near Silver Peak, Nevada, and is manager/operator of the Ashdown gold and molybdenum property, which has been approved for a 1000-ton molybdenum bulk sample program.

Forward-Looking Statements. Certain statements included herein may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 3b-6 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and are subject to the safe harbor created by those rules. All statements, other than statements of fact, including, without limitation, statements regarding potential future plans and objectives of the company, are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. The Company's actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of a number of factors. These risks and uncertainties, and certain other related factors, are discussed in the Company's Form 10-KSB, Form 10-QSB and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These forward-looking statements are made as of this date and the Company assumes no obligation to update such forward-looking statements as a result of a number of factors.

Robert Martin
     Director of Corporate Development
     775/853-4919

E & E Communications
     Paul Knopick
     949/707-5365

8451 Postings, 7258 Tage KnappschaftskassenLangzeitstrategie ist voll aufgegangen!

24.02.06 10:14

Diese Aktie die nur sehr wenige auf dem Radar haben hat seit meiner Empfehlung hier am Board in secheinhalb Monaten seinen Kurs glatt verdoppelt! Die gute Nachrichtenlage besteht weiterhin und der Preis für das Molybden steigt auch wieder! Sollten die Ertagsergebnisse stimmen dürfte es nicht mehr weit sein bis zu einen Kurs von 0,50 Dollar!
        ariva.de

Chart

Angehängte Grafik:
goldenPhoenix001.png (verkleinert auf 99%) vergrößern
goldenPhoenix001.png

673 Postings, 7051 Tage westcliffbin irgendwie nur durch

24.02.06 11:26
Zufall auf das Teil gestoßen....weiß gar nicht mehr wie...hab zwar nur ne absolute Miniposition, aber knapp 160% sind knapp 160 %....schön :-))) weiter so...  

8451 Postings, 7258 Tage KnappschaftskassenDann hast Du ja zumindestens einen guten Riecher

24.02.06 11:59

gehabt! Ich bin im August auch durch einen kleinen Bericht in W:O  auf diese Aktie gestossen und der Verfasser dieses Berichtes halte ich für eine ehrliche Haut und ist genauso ein Privatanleger! Die meisten können sich halt nicht vorstellen das man mit Molybdän auch Geschäfte machen kann und noch weniger Interessierten konnten sich vorstellen das es eine kleiner Explorer selbständig diese Projekt auch zum Produzenten umsetzen kann. Und weil das so ist dürften wir beiden diese Aktie zu einem sehr ähnlichen Kurs eingekauft zu haben!

Was mich einwenig verwundert hat das es eine gibt die aus der Bilanz die falsche Schlüsse gezogen haben und sich wundern wenn man investiert das die Geldreserven (Cash Fow) zum Zeitpunkt der Investionen nun mal zurückgehen und in der Bilanz im Passiva wieder auftauchen!

Ich möchte nicht wissen was mit dem Kurs passiert wenn in ein paar Monaten die ersten Gewinne eingefahren werden und der Cash Fow einfach steigt! Wahrscheinlich kommen dann die Analysten und erzählen uns dann das sie diese Aktien schon vor vielen Monaten empfohlen haben! Und das wird so kommen weil es bereits die ersten längerfistigen Analyse bereits bei Reuters gibt!

Research ReportsGet Research Reports for:
RECENT REPORTS
ReleasedContributorAuthorTitlePagesPrice
21-Feb-2006Reuters Investment ProfileN/A Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc.: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.11$20
20-Feb-2006Pechala's ReportsLubomir PechalaGOLDEN PHOENIX MINERALS INC (GPXM=US) 2-weeks forecast1$10
20-Feb-2006Pechala's ReportsFrantisek PechalaGOLDEN PHOENIX MINERALS INC (GPXM=US) 12-months forecast1$15
19-Feb-2006Wright ReportsN/A A textual analysis of Golden Phoenix Minerals Inc's financial statements, including company description and recent stock performance, versus Goldspring, Inc., Golden Eagle International, Inc. and Original Sixteen To One Mine, Inc..0$25
17-Feb-2006ValuEngine, Inc.N/A ValuEngine Industry Report for PRECIOUS METALS18$49

673 Postings, 7051 Tage westcliffnaja, die müsste noch

24.02.06 13:33
einiges steigen, damit es sich bei meiner stückzahl richtig rechnet...:-)) aber ich hab derzeit immerhin 10 Werte im Depot, die  über 100% und teilweise weitaus mehr gemacht haben und noch einiges mehr machen werden...Tournigan, Moto, USXP und mein Liebling Patriot :-))...die Scheine allerdings mit einer wesentlich höheren Stückzahl....
...da darf man sich nicht über die Beträge ärgern, sondern muß sich über die Prozente freuen :-))
mehr wär eh nicht dringewesen...hab vorhin noch ne Order mit den letzten zusammengekratzten Depotkröten für Patriot reingelegt...dann ist aus die Maus...(Depotseitig)...
Was ich mittel/längerfristig auch sehr sehr aussichtsreich sehe, ist WKN 678100...
einfach mal anschauen...infos dazu auch bei WO

8451 Postings, 7258 Tage KnappschaftskassenUnd so könnten es die Amerikaner sehen!

24.02.06 21:00
 Die Amerikaner sehen erst eine wunderschöne und einsame Gegend,
http://www.golden-phoenix.com/photoalbums/theland/images/Snow%20covered%20Mahogany%20Mt%20(Small)_JPG.jpghttp://www.golden-phoenix.com/photoalbums/theland/images/Ashdown%20afternoon%20(Small)_JPG.jpg

wenn da nicht zweitens so eine Minengesellschaft selbst im Winter ihre Löcher mit dem Bohrgerät in den Boden treiben würde.
http://www.golden-phoenix.com/photoalbums/theland/images/Blue%20Light%20in%20winter%20(Small)_jpg.jpghttp://www.golden-phoenix.com/photoalbums/thepeople/images/Working%20Blue%20Light%20in%20Winter%20(Small)_jpg.jpg

Und wenn sie an die Beherbergungen in dieser Gegend denken,
http://www.golden-phoenix.com/photoalbums/theland/images/Ashdown%20valley%20view%20(Small)_JPG.jpghttp://www.golden-phoenix.com/photoalbums/theland/images/We%20were%20not%20here%20first%20(Small)_JPG.jpg
dann gehen sie wohl zum Hauptquatier der Golden Phoenix
http://www.golden-phoenix.com/photoalbums/thepeople/images/Head%20Office%20in%20Sparks%20(Small)_jpg.jpg

um zu aller letzt den Gipfel der 1000% Kursgewinne wie Steve es sieht selber zu sehen!wallstreet-online.de
http://www.golden-phoenix.com/photoalbums/thepeople/images/Steve%20at%20Flying%20Cloud%20Ashbdown%20(Small)_JPG.jpg   

79561 Postings, 8918 Tage Kicky report

25.02.06 00:42
For the nine months ended 30 September 2005, Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc.'s revenues fell 34% to $719K. Net loss fell 1% to $4.2M. Revenues reflect a decrease in sale of precious metals. Lower loss reflects the inclusion of the gain on sale of Borealis mining rights, a decrease in plant operations expenses due to closure of mining operations at the Mineral Ridge Mine and lower general & administrative expenses due to staff reductions.
http://www.knobias.com/individual/public/...fbe48666053fe8e78027d0715  

8451 Postings, 7258 Tage KnappschaftskassenInteressante Kursentwicklung zwischen den Börsen

09.03.06 09:21
in Deutschland und Amerika. Während gestern in Deutschland diese Aktie über 12%  verloren hat und fast schon panikartig verkauft wurde blieb der Kurs in Amerika mit 0,39 Dollar  minus 1 Cent / -2,5% fast unverändert. Das zeigt uns einmal mehr das in Deutschland die Anleger mit zittrigen Händen agieren und von der Firma nicht überzeugt sind.

8451 Postings, 7258 Tage KnappschaftskassenDie Story ist noch lange nicht am Ende!

29.03.06 19:33
Golden Phoenix Retains O&M Partners to Lead Investor Awareness Campaign
Wednesday March 29, 5:00 am ET

SPARKS, Nev., March 29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GPXM - News) is pleased to announce it has retained the New York based investor relations firm, O&M Partners LLC, to implement an institutional targeting program designed to attract new investor interest. The spring program, scheduled to begin in April, will provide introductions to the U.S. investment community.
ADVERTISEMENT

David A. Caldwell, President of Golden Phoenix, stated, "O&M Partners has a history of building institutional support for emerging resource companies that exhibit strong management and advanced geological capabilities. O&M has identified our Company, and in particular its Ashdown molybdenum project, as well-suited to its focus on expanding the following of small-cap generalist funds seeking participation in the metals sector."

Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. is a Nevada-based mining company committed to deliver value to its shareholders by acquiring, developing and mining superior precious and strategic metal deposits in North America using competitive business practices balanced by principles of ethical stewardship. Golden Phoenix owns the Mineral Ridge gold and silver property near Silver Peak, Nevada, and is manager/operator of the Ashdown gold and molybdenum property in Humboldt County, Nevada.

Forward-Looking Statements. Certain statements included herein may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 3b-6 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and are subject to the safe harbor created by those rules. All statements, other than statements of fact, including, without limitation, statements regarding potential future plans and objectives of the company, are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. The Company's actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of a number of factors. These risks and uncertainties, and certain other related factors, are discussed in the Company's Form 10-KSB, Form 10-QSB and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These forward-looking statements are made as of this date and the Company assumes no obligation to update such forward- looking statements as a result of a number of factors.

Robert Martin
   Executive Vice President for Strategic Development
   775/853-4919

E & E Communications
   Paul Knopick
   949/707-5365

--------------------------------------------------
Source: Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc.  

8451 Postings, 7258 Tage KnappschaftskassenHeute gab den nächsten Kursschub !

31.03.06 23:48
Wer dabei ist wird sich freuen das der Kurs unter hohen Umsätzen gestiegen ist! Nebenbei gab es ein Jahreshoch und auch ein 12 Monatshoch!

Angehängte Grafik:
phoenix002.png (verkleinert auf 99%) vergrößern
phoenix002.png

8451 Postings, 7258 Tage KnappschaftskassenDie Nordzone wird jetzt auch bearbeitet!

09.05.06 17:41

Golden Phoenix Initiates Bulk Sampling at Ashdown; Commences Startup and Testing of Its Molybdenum Mill
Tuesday May 9, 3:10 am ET

- High-Grade Moly Project Prepares to Come On Line -

SPARKS, Nev., May 9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GPXM - News) is pleased to report that on Friday, May 5, its mining crews began removing molybdenum-bearing material from the North Zone of its Nevada-based Ashdown mine in accordance with a 1000-ton bulk sample program permitted by the Bureau of Land Management.

ADVERTISEMENT
< script language=JavaScript>var lrec_target="_top";var lrec_URL=new Array();lrec_URL[1]="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12d14vdu4/M=362530.7757204.8637650.1383221/D=fin/S=7811758:LREC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1147194364/A=3070908/R=0/id=flashurl/SIG=11sjfjt34/*http://www.forex.com/linkc.html?src=Yahoo300250FinNewsBPv3";var lrec_flashfile="http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/ga/gaincapital/101905_bp3_300x250.swf?clickTAG=javascript:LRECopenWindow(1)";var lrec_altURL="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12d14vdu4/M=362530.7757204.8637650.1383221/D=fin/S=7811758:LREC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1147194364/A=3070908/R=1/id=altimgurl/SIG=11sjfjt34/*http://www.forex.com/linkc.html?src=Yahoo300250FinNewsBPv3";var lrec_altimg="http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/ga/gaincapital/101905_bp3_300x250.gif";var lrec_width=300;var lrec_height=250;< /script>< script language=JavaScript src="http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/1-/jscodes/031016/ct_lrec_031016.js">< /script>
< script type=text/javascript>if (window.yzq_a == null) document.write("");< /script>< script type=text/javascript>if (window.yzq_a){yzq_a('p', 'P=x.MVKdhtfJAnm5kfQ8OzMQVVi4shDERgr9wAAzHq&T=1cp8lhb08%2fX%3d1147187164%2fE%3d7811758%2fR%3dfin%2fK%3d5%2fV%3d1.1%2fW%3d8%2fY%3dYAHOO%2fF%3d111818330%2fH%3dY29icmFuZD0iPGEgaHJlZj1odHRwOi8vd3d3LnBybmV3c3dpcmUuY29tL3lhaG9vLz48aW1nIGJvcmRlcj0wIHNyYz1odHRwOi8vdXMuaTEueWltZy5jb20vdXMueWltZy5jb20vaS91cy9maS9nci9wYXJ0bmVyX2xvZ29zL3BybmV3c3dpcmVfMTcweDMzX2xvZ28uZ2lmIGFsdD1QUl9OZXdzd2lyZT48L2E.IiBjYWNoZWhpbnQ9Ijc4MTE3NTgiIGNhY2hlaGludD0iNzgxMTc1OCI-%2fS%3d1%2fJ%3d8B7C6DD8');yzq_a('a', '&U=139gr6lac%2fN%3daBf7i9ibyhM-%2fC%3d362530.7757204.8637650.1383221%2fD%3dLREC%2fB%3d3070908');}< /script>
The mineralized material is being transported to the flotation mill, located two miles from the mine, where it is loaded into a two-stage crusher, processed, and conveyed to a fine ore bin as part of the initial commissioning of the mill circuits. The process of testing and tuning the mill, along with ramp-up of bulk sampling and test-production, will continue while full-scale mining permits move through the final stages of regulatory review.

The moly-bearing material is hosted in the North and South Zones of the Sylvia vein structure, a high-grade mineralization potentially ranging from 1%-to-15% elemental molybdenum (Mo). Golden Phoenix is permitted to take 1000 tons of this material in order to test-process and trial-market a molybdenite concentrate, which is used in a variety of industrial, chemical and pharmaceutical applications.

During this period, Jonathan Sprecher, an independent economic geologist, has been directed by Golden Phoenix to perform a multi-stage evaluation of Ashdown's molybdenite resource under the SEC Guide 7 and Canadian NI 43-101. The first section of his analysis, limited to the South Zone, has been completed. It delineates 4,220,240 pounds Mo (2,774,360 measured plus 1,445,880 indicated) along a 950-foot strike, sufficient to feed Ashdown's 100-ton mill for approximately four years.

Mr. Sprecher will next quantify the North Zone, followed by other mineralized areas known to exist along the Sylvia trend. Once compiled, the data will be used to extend known mineralization and expand the current resource base. The final stage of Mr. Sprecher's analysis will define proven and probable mineable reserves.

David A. Caldwell, President of Golden Phoenix, commented, "The start of bulk sampling and test-processing marks a milestone in our Company's restructuring as we transition from development to production. I believe the Ashdown project is slated to become the highest-grade moly producer to come on line in the current bull market cycle. After 18 months of team effort and individual sacrifice, we all look forward to guiding the project through its test phase to final permits and full-scale production over the coming months."

Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. is a Nevada-based mining company committed to deliver value to its shareholders by acquiring, developing and mining superior precious and strategic metal deposits in North America using competitive business practices balanced by principles of ethical stewardship. Golden Phoenix owns the Mineral Ridge gold and silver property near Silver Peak, Nevada, and is manager/operator of the Ashdown gold and molybdenum property in Humboldt County, Nevada.

Forward-Looking Statements. Certain statements included herein may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 3b-6 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and are subject to the safe harbor created by those rules. All statements, other than statements of fact, including, without limitation, statements regarding potential future plans and objectives of the company, are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. The Company's actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of a number of factors. These risks and uncertainties, and certain other related factors, are discussed in the Company's Form 10-KSB, Form 10-QSB and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These forward-looking statements are made as of this date and the Company assumes no obligation to update such forward-looking statements as a result of a number of factors.

CONTACT:     Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc.     Robert Martin     Executive Vice President for Strategic Development     775/853-4919     E & E Communications     Paul Knopick     949/707-5365     pknopick@eandecommunications.com

8451 Postings, 7258 Tage KnappschaftskassenGPXM mit einem tollen Coup!

02.09.06 12:32
LächelnGolden Phoenix Initiates Formation of Operating Company With Win-Eldrich to Launch Molybdenum Production at Ashdown Mine
Ticker Symbol: U:GPXM U:WEX C:WEX

SPARKS, Nev., Aug. 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. is pleased to announce that it has initiated a plan with joint venture partner, Win-Eldrich Mines, Ltd., , Toronto, Canada, to create a limited liability company (LLC) that will manage and operate the Nevada-based Ashdown molybdenum mining project on behalf of the partners.

The plan was formalized in a Letter Agreement dated August 29, 2006, stipulating the creation of an LLC in which Golden Phoenix will hold a 60% interest and Win-Eldrich will hold a 40% interest. The Letter Agreement defines the steps to be taken over the next five weeks to reconcile the Golden Phoenix earn-in expenditures and to complete transfer to the LLC of each partner's project assets, including the underlying mineral rights, the fully-operative mill facility and preexisting contracts.

In the interim, Win-Eldrich will transfer $550,000 to Golden Phoenix by August 31, 2006 as estimated payment of Win-Eldrich's contribution for the current quarter. Following formation of the LLC, Win-Eldrich will also release to Golden Phoenix 60% of the net proceeds derived from the processing and sale of stockpiled molybdenite ore, which was accomplished under Win-Eldrich's direction in 2005. Upon the completion of financial reviews by each partner final adjustments to both payments are to be made by September 30, 2006.

The LLC will be a Nevada-based company governed by a five-person board selected in proportion to the 60/40 ownership interests. One of the members will be an independent industry professional to be appointed by Golden Phoenix. Continuity of management will be maintained during the interim period by Golden Phoenix under contract to the LLC. VP Operations Don Prahl and Mine Manager Earl Harrison will continue to lead the on-site effort.

David A. Caldwell, President of Golden Phoenix, commented, "This LLC structure will promote tightened communication, faster response times, and an efficient partnership forum by which to guide the growth and direction of the Ashdown mine. As the market price for moly oxide strengthens, the LLC will expedite the start of concentrate production, complete access to the bonanza grades in the South Zone, and aggressively pursue expansion of the overall resource."

Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. is a Nevada-based mining company committed to deliver value to its shareholders by acquiring, developing and mining superior precious and strategic metal deposits in North America using competitive business practices balanced by principles of ethical stewardship. Golden Phoenix owns the Mineral Ridge gold and silver property near Silver Peak, Nevada, the Northern Champion molybdenum mine in Ontario, Canada, and is manager/operator and 60% owner and partner of the Ashdown gold and molybdenum property in Humboldt County, Nevada.

Robert Martin  

8451 Postings, 7258 Tage KnappschaftskassenBilanz nach Empfehlung vor 13 Monaten

02.09.06 12:40

Einstieg mit 12,9 Cent an 26. August 2005 voll gelungen!

Performance siehe nachfolgende Charts!

Chart

Chartbild konnte nicht geladen werden.

8451 Postings, 7258 Tage KnappschaftskassenDer Kurs geht wieder nach oben!

31.10.06 11:34

Es liegt aber nicht am Molypreis sondern die Firma wieder mit jeden Tag profitabeler und die Schulden werden abgebaut!

http://www.adanacmoly.com/_images/pop_ups/basemetal.gif

8451 Postings, 7258 Tage KnappschaftskassenWeitere wichtige Informationen!

20.11.06 12:29

8451 Postings, 7258 Tage KnappschaftskassenWir stehen vor dem nächsten Kursufschwung!

10.12.06 21:43
Der Bericht zum 3.Quatal zeigt eindeutig wo es hingeht -

Allerdings werden in den nächsten Berichten erst die Gewinne aus der Produktion der Ashdown Mine generiert sein und das unglaubliche Potenzial von unserem Phönix anzeigen - stetig steigent und dementsprechend auch der Aktienkurs.

Ganz zu schweigen von den anderen Projekten -

http://content.edgar-online.com/edgar_conv_img/2006/11/14/0001001277-06-000489_IMG1.GIF
Figure 1. Map showing the locations of the Nevada properties discussed in this report. Ashdown and Mineral Ridge remain the only active properties, with the assets at Borealis and Contact both having been 100% divested in 2006.

http://content.edgar-online.com/edgar_conv_img/2006/11/14/0001001277-06-000489_IMG2.JPG
Figure 2. Map showing the Northern Champion property located within the Province of Ontario, Canada. This property was acquired in April 2006.

(Kleiner Auszug aus dem Quarterly Report vom 14.11.2006)

8451 Postings, 7258 Tage KnappschaftskassenGolden Phoenix entschuldet sich!

16.01.07 15:10
Press ReleaseSource: Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc.

Golden Phoenix Resolves All Remaining Issues at Contact Mine; Removes $3.25 Million in Debt From Balance Sheet
Tuesday January 16, 9:00 am ET

SPARKS, Nev., Jan. 16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GPXM - News) is pleased to announce that the Company has finalized a Settlement Agreement and Mutual Release with F.W. Lewis, Inc., The Frank Lewis Revocable Living Trust, and The Sharon F. Lewis Trust, resolving a contract dispute concerning a former lease at the Contact Mine located in Elko County, Nevada.

The parties have mutually agreed to the dismissal of all complaints and the release of all claims. With resolution of the legal issues, all accrued liabilities related to the Contact Mine are extinguished, resulting in the elimination of approximately $3.25 million in current liabilities on the Golden Phoenix Balance Sheet. Results of Company operations for the fourth quarter of 2006 will include a gain on extinguishment of debt for the same amount.

The Settlement Agreement results in no dilution to the Company's existing share capital, and no cash payments or other consideration disbursed to any party.

As a stipulation of the settlement, the Company will cancel a single certificate for 2,753,623 shares of common stock issued to F.W. Lewis, Inc. in October of 2002, in exchange for 2,753,623 replacement shares of common stock issued under Section 3(a) (10) of the of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. The replacement shares will be equally divided between The Frank W. Lewis Revocable Living Trust and The Sharon F. Lewis Trust, a routine clerical matter that neither increases nor decreases the present number of the Company's issued-and-outstanding shares.

The Company anticipates that it will not pay income taxes on the gain on extinguishment of debt due to the availability of a tax loss carry-forward, which at December 31, 2005, totaled approximately $25 million and which is available to offset future taxable income. Assuming a corporate income tax rate of 34%, the estimated benefit of the tax loss carry-forward at December 31, 2005, a deferred tax asset, is approximately $8.5 million. With the elimination of the $3.25 million obligation, the Company estimates that its deferred tax asset now exceeds its current liabilities. Through September 30, 2006, no benefit for the deferred tax asset had been recognized in the financial statements of the Company.

Robert Martin, Executive Vice President for Golden Phoenix, stated, "With the amicable resolution of this matter, we have put to rest the last major legacy issue that preceded our current restructuring. Combined with the July 7, 2006 resolution of International Enexco's portion of the Contact Mine issues, Golden Phoenix has retired approximately $5.65 million in current liabilities in 2006, at no direct cost to our shareholders. We can now turn our full attention away from the past, and toward the future of Ashdown, Mineral Ridge and Northern Champion."

Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. is a Nevada-based mining company committed to deliver value to its shareholders by acquiring, developing and mining superior precious and strategic metal deposits in North America using competitive business practices balanced by principles of ethical stewardship. Golden Phoenix owns the Mineral Ridge gold and silver property near Silver Peak, Nevada, the Northern Champion molybdenum mine in Ontario, Canada, and is manager/operator and majority owner and partner of the Ashdown Project LLC gold and molybdenum property in Humboldt County, Nevada.

CONTACT:    Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc.    Robert Martin    Executive Vice President for Strategic Development    775/853-4919    E & E Communications    Paul Knopick    949/707-5365    pknopick@eandecommunications.com

Source: Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc.

8451 Postings, 7258 Tage KnappschaftskassenUnd nun im Google-Deutsch

16.01.07 15:15
Pressekommuniquã#Quelle: Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc.

Goldenes Phoenix behebt alle restlichen Ausgaben an der Kontakt-Grube; Entfernt $3.25 Million in der Schuld von der Bilanz
Dienstag, die 16.,9. Januar: 00 morgens UND

FUNKEN, Nev., 16. Jan. /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. (OTC Anschlagbrett: GPXM - Nachrichten) freuen sich, zu verkünden, daß die Firma einen Abfindungsvertrag und eine gegenseitige Freigabe mit F.W. Lewis, Inc., das aufrichtige Lewis widerrufliche lebende Vertrauen und das Sharon F. Lewis Vertrauen beendet hat und eine Vertrag Debatte hinsichtlich ist einer ehemaligen Miete an der Kontakt-Grube behoben, die in der Elko Grafschaft gelegen ist, Nevada.

Die Parteien haben gegenseitig die Entlassung aller Beanstandungen und der Freigabe von allen Ansprüche zugestimmt. Mit Auflösung der zugelassenen Ausgaben, werden alle anfallenden Verbindlichkeiten, die auf der Kontakt-Grube bezogen werden, mit dem Ergebnis der Beseitigung von ungefähr $3.25 Million in den fälligen kurzfristigen Verbindlichkeiten auf der goldenen Phoenix Bilanz ausgelöscht. Resultate der Firmabetriebe für das vierte Viertel von 2006 schließen einen Gewinn auf Auslöschung der Schuld für die gleiche Menge ein.

Der Abfindungsvertrag ergibt keine Verdünnung zum vorhandenen Aktienkapital der Firma und keine Barzahlungen oder andere Betrachtung, die zu jeder möglicher Partei ausgezahlt werden.

Als Bedingung der Regelung, annulliert die Firma eine einzelne Bescheinigung für 2.753.623 Anteile Stammaktien herausgegeben zu F.W. Lewis, Inc. im Oktober von 2002, gegen 2.753.623 Wiedereinbauanteile Stammaktien herausgegeben unter Abschnitt 3 (a) (10) von der Sicherheiten Tat von 1933, wie geändert. Die Wiedereinbauanteile werden gleichmäßig zwischen das aufrichtige W. Lewis widerrufliche lebende Vertrauen und das Sharon F. Lewis Vertrauen, eine kanzleimäßige routinemäßigangelegenheit geteilt, der weder die anwesende Zahl den herausgeben-und-hervorragenden Anteilen der Firma erhöht noch verringert.

Die Firma nimmt, daß sie nicht Einkommenssteuern auf dem Gewinn auf der Auslöschung der fälliger Forderung fällige Forderung zur Verwendbarkeit eines tragen-Vorwärts Steuerverlustes zahlt, der bei 31. Dezember 2005 vorweg, zusammengezählt ungefähr $25 Million und der vorhanden ist, zukünftiges steuerpflichtiges Einkommen zu versetzen. Eine Rate der Körperschaftssteuer von 34% annehmend, ist der geschätzte Nutzen des Steuerverlustes, der bei 31. Dezember 2005, ein Ausfallzahlungenwert tragen-Vorwärts ist, ungefähr $8.5 Million. Mit der Beseitigung der Verpflichtung $3.25 Million, schätzt die Firma, daß sein Ausfallzahlungenwert jetzt seine fälligen kurzfristigen Verbindlichkeiten übersteigt. Bis 30. September 2006 war kein Nutzen für den Ausfallzahlungenwert in den Finanzberichten über die Firma erkannt worden.

Robert Martin, Executivvizepräsident für goldenes Phoenix, angegeben, „mit der freundlichen Auflösung dieser Angelegenheit, haben wir uns gesetzt, um die letzte Hauptvermächtnisausgabe stillzustehen, die unser gegenwärtiges Umstrukturieren voranging. Kombiniert mit der 7. Juli 2006 Auflösung von Teil internationalen Enexcos der Kontakt-Grube Ausgaben, hat goldenes Phoenix sich ungefähr $5.65 Million in den fälligen kurzfristigen Verbindlichkeiten 2006, an keinen direkten Kosten zu unseren Aktionären zurückgezogen. Wir können unsere volle Aufmerksamkeit weg jetzt drehen von der Vergangenheit und in Richtung zur Zukunft von Ashdown, von Mineralkante und von Nordmeister.“

Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. ist eine Nevada-gegründete Minenfirma, die festgelegt wird, um Wert an seine Aktionäre zu liefern, indem es erwirbt, entwickelt und gewinnt überlegene kostbare und strategische Metallablagerungen in Nordamerika mit den konkurrierenden Geschäftsverfahren, die durch Grundregeln der ethischen Führung ausgeglichen werden. Goldenes Phoenix besitzt die Mineralkantegold- und -silbereigenschaft nahe silberner Spitze, Nevada, die Nordmeistermolybdängrube in Ontario, Kanada und ist Manager/Operator- und Majoritätsinhaber und Partner der Ashdown Projekt LLC Gold- und Molybdäneigenschaft in der Humboldt Grafschaft, Nevada.

Die goldene Phoenix Web site bei http://www.Golden-Phoenix.com/ besichtigen

Vorwärts-Schauen von Aussagen. Bestimmte Aussagen, die hierin eingeschlossen sind, können das Vorwärts-Schauen von Informationen innerhalb der Bedeutung von Richtlinie 175 unter der Sicherheiten Tat von 1933 und von Richtlinie 3b-6 unter dem Börsengesetz von 1934 enthalten und sind abhängig von dem sicheren Hafen, der durch jene Richtlinien hergestellt wird. Alle Aussagen, anders als Aussagen über Tatsache, einschließlich, ohne Beschränkung, die Aussagen betreffend sind mögliche zukünftige Pläne und Zielsetzungen der Firma, Vorwärts-schauen Aussagen, die Gefahren und Ungewißheiten miteinbeziehen. Es kann keine Versicherung geben, die solche Aussagen genau sind und tatsächliche Resultate und zukünftige Fälle von denen materiell sich unterscheiden konnten, die in solchen Aussagen vorweggenommen wurden. Die tatsächlichen Resultate der Firma konnten von denen materiell sich unterscheiden, die in solchen Vorwärts-schauenden Aussagen resultierend aus einer Anzahl von Faktoren vorweggenommen wurden. Diese Gefahren und Ungewißheiten und bestimmte andere in Verbindung stehende Faktoren, werden in der Form 10-KSB der Firma, in der Form 10-QSB und in anderen Archivierungen mit der Sicherheiten und Austausch-Kommission besprochen. Diese Vorwärts-schauenden Aussagen werden bis heute abgegeben und die Firma nimmt keine Verpflichtung an, solche Vorwärts-schauende Aussagen resultierend aus einer Anzahl von Faktoren zu aktualisieren.

KONTAKT: Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. Robert Martin Executivvizepräsident für strategische Entwicklung 775/853-4919 E u. E Kommunikationen Paul Knopick 949/707-5365 pknopick@eandecommunications.com

Quelle: Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc.  

8451 Postings, 7258 Tage KnappschaftskassenKen Ripley gehört der Dank!

06.02.07 13:44
ariva.de #109 von Knappschaftskassen  ©    06.02.07 13:50:58    Beitrag Nr.: 123.456.789.2

GOLDEN PHOENIX MINERALS INC
Chart

" Nur " eine Danksagung:
Ken Ripley, vor dem Mann kann man nur noch den Hut ziehen und mir bleibt nur noch eins zu Sagen - Danke Ken, wir haben Dir viel zu verdanken.
Alle guten Wünsche begleiten Dich......
http://www.golden-phoenix.com/images/keenyy_001.jpgKenneth Ripley
Chief Executive Officer

http://www.golden-phoenix.com/index.htm

Recent Questions

February 5, 2007

Q: Is there more to the story of Ken Ripley's leaving?

A: When Rob Martin first approached the Board of Directors with the idea of revitalizing the company near the end of 2004, the Board asked who might help make that happen. Rob suggested a life-long friend and business associate of his, Ken Ripley, who at the time was living in semi-retirement with his family near Seattle. Rob knew Ken had the talent, experience and business acumen needed to jumpstart the process. Always ready for a challenge, Ken generously agreed to assist. At the time, it was felt that Ken might only be needed for three-to-six months. That was 24 months ago. During that period, Ken put his life on hold and gave 110% to the effort of improving the company and building the Ashdown mine. He lived on-site at the mine for months during the freezing winters and searing summers. He worked with his hands as well as his mind. He gave not only his time, but also his equipment and his funds. The Board is deeply indebted.

When Ashdown sold its first shipment last week, in essence, Ken had delivered on his promise to the Board to restore the company and create a working mine. While he was encouraged to remain active within the company structure, Ken now wishes to return to his private life in order to spend more time with his daughter Kristen and son Kyle. He remains very supportive of the company and has made himself available for advice and input as we move to the next level.

Our hats are off to Ken for a job truly well done.

Miners near the face of the Sylvia Vein
http://www.golden-phoenix.com/images/Determination320.jpg

...einem kontinuierlichem Kursanstieg steht jetzt m.E. nichts mehr im Wege und wenn der Produktionsverlauf zukünftig weiterhin so positiv verläuft, der kann sich in den nächsten 2-3 Jahren auf Kurse bis 3 Euro freuen.

Gruß KnappschaftskassenLächeln

8451 Postings, 7258 Tage KnappschaftskassenEine weitere Supermeldung zur der Firma

23.03.07 10:24
21.03.2007 11:25
Golden Phoenix Reports Progress at Ashdown Molybdenum Mine; Mining Crews Encounter Further High-Grade

SPARKS, Nev., March 21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Golden Phoenix Minerals, (Nachrichten) Inc. (BULLETIN BOARD: GPXM) is pleased to report continued progress in the development and production of molybdenum concentrates at the Ashdown Project LLC mine, located in Humboldt County, Nevada.

Underground crews continue to extract molybdenite along the southern section of the Sylvia sill drift. The crews blasted south approximately 135 feet, increasing the daily volume of mineralized rock being removed and delivered to the mill. As drifting continued, the grade abruptly increased along the last 35 feet. In-house face assays have returned values of 3%-to-7% Mo, equivalent of up to $4,000 per ton value, awaiting confirmation by outside labs. This is an exploratory drift running south from the known high-grade zone in an area defined by little previous data. The width of the vein has also expanded from between four-and-five feet to an average of approximately eight feet, with some sections reaching up to 14 feet in total thickness.

Work progresses on the development of a second high-grade stope located in the main Sylvia zone to the north of the current mining. This stope is designed to open two new faces within the known high-grade portions of the vein over the coming weeks, and will replace the previously developed stope access due to superior efficiencies in working geometry and rock quality.

Development crews are also making excellent progress on the southwest crosscut that will open access to the down-dip extension of the high-grade zone. (Updated site maps are available at http://www.golden-phoenix.com/) This area, which lies about 110 feet down-dip from the current working level, will provide access to an estimated 15,000-ton block of mineralization within the expected highest-grade segment of the vein. This represents approximately six-months production in addition to that accessed by the upper stope. Over 110 feet of crosscut has been blasted and is nearing intercept with the vein. When completed, this crosscut will allow the opening of a number of new working faces in the high-grade zones, giving more miners access to the higher quality mineralization. Six additional miners have been added to the staff, bringing the current total to 24 underground personnel. This has increased both production and development activity throughout the mine.

David A. Caldwell, CEO and Chief Geoscientist for Golden Phoenix, commented, "The discovery of the additional mineralization in the south extension of the Sylvia drift highlights the potential for Future discovery on the Ashdown property. We are currently planning to utilize targeted geologic and geophysical methods that we believe are uniquely suited to unlocking the true magnitude of this largely unexplored property."

The mill has also increased its staff levels and is now capable of round- the-clock operation. The mill has been running continuously during March, except for a five-day scheduled maintenance and upgrade period during which mill feed continued to be stockpiled. The mill resumed production on March 13, 2007 and continues to produce and bag moly concentrate for near-term sale and shipment. Recoveries at the mill have improved rapidly through this ramp-up period and are now generally up to 90-to-95%, with concentrate values averaging 54% Mo. Work continues on the metallurgy of the deposit, with variances in the mineralogical composition of the moly-bearing rock being addressed through bench-testing at the mill.

The 350-foot surface hole, which was drilled two months ago, has now been accessed underground. This 12-inch hole provides communication and ventilation to the deepest portions of the workings. A refuge chamber is being constructed adjacent to the hole to provide the mine crews additional safety support. It will also allow for the delivery of sand to backfill and stabilize the active stopes as they are mined, opening the way for full-scale stope mining to proceed.

Spring weather has arrived at the mine, with milder temperatures facilitating all aspects of production. Water intrusion into the mine, which occurred two months ago, has abated and the working conditions are currently ideal.

Visit the Golden Phoenix Web site at http://www.golden-phoenix.com/

Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. is a Nevada-based mining company committed to deliver value to its shareholders by acquiring, developing and mining superior precious and strategic metal deposits in North America using competitive business practices balanced by principles of ethical stewardship. Golden Phoenix owns the Mineral Ridge gold and silver property near Silver Peak, Nevada, the Northern Champion molybdenum mine in Ontario, Canada, and is manager/operator and majority owner of the Ashdown Project LLC gold and molybdenum property held jointly by Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. and Win-Eldrich Mines, Ltd. of Toronto, Canada through its US subsidiary, Win-Eldrich Gold, Inc.

CONTACT: Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. Robert Martin President 775/853-4919 E&E Communications Paul Knopick 949/707-5365 pknopick@eandecommunications.com  

Antwort einfügen - nach oben