China beherrscht alle Aktien die du besitzest

Seite 1 von 1
Neuester Beitrag: 15.01.06 18:14
Eröffnet am:14.01.06 23:29von: Mme.EugenieAnzahl Beiträge:3
Neuester Beitrag:15.01.06 18:14von: Mme.EugenieLeser gesamt:12.458
Forum:Börse Leser heute:0
Bewertet mit:

7303 Postings, 6684 Tage Mme.EugenieChina beherrscht alle Aktien die du besitzest

14.01.06 23:29

Behauptet dieser Autor.

Warum wir Wal-Mart verkaufen sollen und Caterpillar!:

China Affects Every Stock You Own
Why That Can Be Dangerous

Free new report:

THE “RED FLAG” STOCKS

My name is Robert Hsu and I have some shocking news for you:

China affects every stock you own.

Let me explain.

Wal-Mart is a China stock.  If Wal-Mart were an individual economy, it would rank ahead of Australia and Canada as China’s 8th-biggest trading partner.

But even this understates reality.  A toy company like Hasbro is doing great business this holiday season, and over 20% of Hasbro’s sales are through Wal-Mart.  And most of Hasbro’s toys are made in, you guessed it, China.

Boeing and Motorola, Cisco, Autodesk, Yum Brands and Caterpillar—all are China stocks.  They are China stocks either because their profits depend on China importing their goods (Boeing is both outsourcing the new 7E7 Dreamliner assembly AND counting on orders from China Air) or because their profits depend on imports FROM China.

In fact, I would go even further.

EVERY stock in your portfolio is a “CHINA STOCK.”  It is a China stock either because its fortunes are directly and openly enmeshed with China’s astounding growth.

Or it is a China stock because management has steadfastly IGNORED the fact that China is the newest, most DISRUPTIVE and most important factor in its survival.

Which brings up a question that my American friends often find a little disturbing: What, exactly, is YOUR China investment strategy?

Because, if I was to look inside your portfolio, the stocks you hold—yes and the bonds and even the real estate—would imply a very clear China Strategy.

The China Factor

That’s why my newest report, Red Flag Stocks is one of the most important pieces of research you can read right now.  Best of all, it’s FREE, and you can download it here.

In this free special report you’ll learn:

• The surprising reason that McDonald’s won’t be successful in China.
  • What China’s monstrous appetite for oil really means for Exxon Mobil and Chevron.
  • Why you should buy Motorola but not Qualcomm.
  • The real reason so many U.S. stocks are riding high on the China Miracle and so many China stocks are failing.
  • Do you Baidu—and should you? 
  • Are stocks listed on the Chinese exchanges poised to make a comeback in 2006?  The answer may surprise you.
  • PLUS 7 U.S traded China stocks that you should avoid.

Full details on all this and more in my new Report, Red Flag StocksIt’s your FREE when you click here now.

My Mission

I was born in Taiwan and made my first fortune in America as a hedge fund manager at Wall Street powerhouse Goldman Sachs.  But I plan to make my second fortune from the rise of the next great superpower: China.  I would be honored to be your guide to your China fortune.

My first mission in life to help citizens of my adopted country, America, understand and profit from the return of China to the status of a great civilization. 

To help you, I want to send you my InsideChina Dispatch every week from now on.  These will direct you to investments that I am making and opportunities I see developing. 

Sometimes that opportunity leads us back to a familiar Western stocks like Phelps Dodge or Yum Brands.  Sometimes our Dispatch will lead you deep inland, to a local online auctioneer that’s beating eBay at its own game. 

Our goal is twofold: one, always find stocks riding the China Miracle to a double in the next year.

Five of our China stocks are up over 12% in just four weeks!

The second is to steer you clear of China stocks that are vulnerable to China’s rise.  That’s why I want you to read my Red Flag Stocks.  This is your chance to read this report absolutely free—no obligation, nothing to buy—so don’t delay.  Download it FREE here.

Robert Hsu
The China Dispatch

P.S.  Get a FREE copy of Red Flag Stocks: China Stocks to Sell or Avoid Now, before you make another investment decision!  Many on my list are U.S. stocks that are about to get CLOBBERED by a huge shift in China’s energy-production capabilities.  The report is yours FREE plus you’ll get my free weekly Dispatch.  There’s no obligation. Download it instantly here.

--------------------------------------------------

MANAGE YOUR INVESTORPLACE ACCOUNT:

We hope this timely investing advice is valuable to you. Please tell us if your email has changed by visiting here: http://investorplace.com/ipi/e/

If you would rather not receive actionable investing advice from InvestorPlace advisors, you can let us know by visiting

http://www.investorplace.com/u/?p=5XL168-1&e=DGS-SCHNEIDER@WEB.DE

We will honor your request within 7-10 days.

Phillips Investment Resources, LLC,
2420A Gehman Lane
Lancaster, PA 17602

Copyright (c) 2005 Phillips Investment Resources, LLC.
All rights reserved.

12/15/2005 5:13PM

--------------------------------------------------

Interessante These  

1961 Postings, 7266 Tage shakerIch liebe diese Typen!

15.01.06 00:45
Sie wollen gutes tun in dieser Welt - selbstlos wie sie sind!
Sie haben Wissen dass sie mit und teilen wollen ("beinahe" unentgeldlich ;), das uns zu Vermögen verhelfen soll!
Und selbst setzen Sie es nicht ein - das wäre ja unfähr!

LOL

(schon klar das Börsenbriefe dasselbe machen - nur diese amerikanischen finde ich super, weil sie so nett verpackt geschrieben sind!)

7303 Postings, 6684 Tage Mme.EugenieSteigender Ressourcenbedarf hat weltweite Auswirk.

15.01.06 18:14
Studie State of the World 2006: China und Indien entscheidend
Steigender Ressourcenbedarf hat weltweite Auswirkungen

Washington (pte/12.01.2006/09:15) - Der dramatische Aufstieg von China und Indien bedeutet eine der stärksten Bedrohungen und eine der größten Chancen für die Welt. Zu diesem Ergebnis kommt das Worldwatch Institute http://www.worldwatch.org in der aktuellen Studie State of the World 2006. Die Entscheidungen, die diese beiden Nationen in den nächsten Jahren treffen, werden die Welt entweder in eine Zukunft mit einer steigenden ökologischen und politischen Instabilität oder aber mit einer Entwicklung führen, die auf leistungsfähigen Technologien und einer verantwortlicheren Nutzung der vorhandenen Ressourcen beruht. Christopher Flavin, der Präsident von Worldwatch, erklärte, dass der steigende Bedarf an Energie, Nahrung und Rohmaterialien von rund 2,5 Milliarden Chinesen und Indern bereits heute weltweit zu Auswirkungen führe. "Gleichzeitig lässt der Rekordkonsum in Amerika und Europa nur wenig Raum für das im asiatischen Raum anstehende Wachstum." Der daraus resultierende Ressourcenengpass werde bereits bei Streitigkeiten über steigende Ölpreise in Indonesien, die steigende Belastung der Wälder und Fischgründe Brasiliens sowie durch den Verlust von Arbeitsplätzen in Mittelamerika sichtbar.

Die Vereinigten Staaten konsumieren pro Person noch immer drei Mal so viel Getreide wie in China und fünf Mal soviel wie in Indien. Der Kohlendioxidausstoß pro Kopf erreicht sechs Mal den Wert Chinas und 20 Mal jenen von Indien. Konsumierten China und Indien Ressourcen in diesem Ausmaß und verursachten die dementsprechende Umweltverschmutzung wären zwei Planeten Erde erforderlich, nur um diese beiden Wirtschaftssysteme aufrechtzuerhalten. Es habe die Wissenschafter ermutigt, dass in China und Indien eine steigende Anzahl der Meinungsbildner bereits erkannt hat, dass das ressourcenintensive Modell des wirtschaftlichen Wachstums im 21. Jahrhundert nicht mehr funktionieren kann. In China liefert die Nutzung der Sonnenenergie bereits das Warmwasser für 35 Millionen Gebäude. In Indien ermöglichen die Pionierleistungen bei der Nutzung von Regenwasser bereits sauberes Wasser für Zehntausende Haushalte. China und Indien könnten sich laut Flavin innerhalb von zehn Jahren zu den führenden Nationen in den Bereichen erneuerbare Energien und Landwirtschaft werden.

Im Jahr 2005 verbrauchte China laut Worldwatch Institute allein 26 Prozent des weltweit produzierten Stahls, 32 Prozent des Reises und 47 Prozent des Zements. Obwohl der Ressourcenverbrauch pro Kopf noch immer gering ist, schließen sich China und Indien mit ihrer großen Bevölkerung Amerika und Europa als ökologische Supermächte an und werden mit ihren Anforderungen an das Ökosystem des Planeten jene anderer Nationen bei weitem übertreffen. Die Details der Studie finden sich unter http://www.worldwatch.org/pubs/sow/2006 im Internet.
(Ende)

Aussender: pressetext.austria
Redakteur: Michaela Monschein
email: monschein@pressetext.com
Tel. +43-1-81140-0

Antwort einfügen - nach oben