Calypte Only Company with Full Menu of Tests.

Seite 129 von 144
Neuester Beitrag: 03.03.11 19:06
Eröffnet am:08.04.05 22:44von: Brokersince1.Anzahl Beiträge:4.592
Neuester Beitrag:03.03.11 19:06von: schubby1Leser gesamt:201.967
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:595
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | ... | 127 | 128 |
| 130 | 131 | ... 144  >  

5393 Postings, 8740 Tage BiomediLies mal den ganzen Text. Merkwuerdige Kurse in US

18.08.06 15:36
Realtime 0,16 . Bin echt nicht drin - in China mobile und Sixt Vz. derzeit schwerpunktmaessig  

227 Postings, 6591 Tage calyritter_die_Rattewenn du mal richtige RT´s haben willst...

18.08.06 15:55
nimm die hier:

Time & Sales most recent  next page
Rec. Time Action Price Volume
9:54:10 AM Ask 0.15  48700  
9:52:52 AM Trade 0.15  10000  
9:52:52 AM Ask 0.15  78800  
9:52:46 AM Bid 0.14  85000  
9:52:42 AM Trade 0.14  5000  
9:52:22 AM Bid 0.14  90000  
9:52:18 AM Bid 0.14  85000  
9:51:48 AM Bid 0.14  90000  
9:50:58 AM Ask 0.15  88800  
9:50:40 AM Trade 0.15  12400  
9:50:40 AM Ask 0.15  78900  
9:49:56 AM Ask 0.15  91300  
9:49:52 AM Ask 0.15  51300  
9:49:46 AM Trade 0.15  3000  
9:49:28 AM Trade 0.15  1000  
9:49:26 AM Trade 0.14  20000  

sk: 0,10$ - 0,09$...aber mach dir nichts draus...  

1963 Postings, 7542 Tage LuckyStrikeMensch Joelu, sei halt nicht stinkig

18.08.06 16:00

Position- Long; ST Rating- Strong Buy; LT Rating- Strong Buy

227 Postings, 6591 Tage calyritter_die_Ratteich brauch nicht stinkig sein, bin ja nicht drin

18.08.06 16:40
und habe die sachlage nach dem ersten stutzigwerden durchschaut...

bei dir sieht es da ein bischen anders aus...  

5393 Postings, 8740 Tage BiomediDen heutigen Calyverlauf in D kapier ich nicht! o. T.

18.08.06 18:35

5393 Postings, 8740 Tage BiomediKapiere den heutigen Calyverlauf in D nicht!? o. T.

18.08.06 19:15

5393 Postings, 8740 Tage BiomediDa haben doch manche 50% verloren! (und gewonnen) o. T.

18.08.06 19:20

730 Postings, 6745 Tage OttomanRosendahlLesenswert

19.08.06 00:48

Find greatness, not hotness
For example, compare a once-hot biotech with health-care staple and Motley Fool Income Investor recommendation GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK):

10-Year Return

GlaxoSmithKline

156%

Calypte Biomedical (AMEX: HIV)

(99%)

Cyanotech (Nasdaq: CYAN)

(87%)

*Data provided by Capital IQ.

Investors once thought both Calypte and Cyanotech had a lot of potential, but over a longer period, you can see that GlaxoSmithKline would have almost tripled your money and paid you along the way, while "potential" lost you loads of money.

This is not to say that there aren't great rewards in finding a "Home Run" stock like PolyMedica (Nasdaq: PLMD), which has returned more than 1,600% over the past 10 years. But before you start looking, you have to ask yourself two questions:

1. Could you have found it?
  2. Would you have had the patience to hold through incredible volatility?

If not, then you and your portfolio are much better off with a solid dividend payer like GlaxoSmithKline. I mean, why would you say no to some of the easiest money on the market?

A double-play value
The key to this philosophy isn't that a home run won't make you more money than a double. Rather, it's that you can consistently hit many more doubles than home runs.

These doubles are companies you can find in everyday life -- like GlaxoSmithKline -- that have proved themselves with established products and business models, giving investors dividends and high returns along the way. By filling your portfolio with them over the long run, you can beat the market.

http://www.fool.com/news/commentary/2006/...p;source=eednaslnk0000001

1963 Postings, 7542 Tage LuckyStrikeDe-Listing zum 27.08.06

19.08.06 15:27
Posted by: cato___
In reply to: flashlight_dude who wrote msg# 1477 Date:8/19/2006 9:02:45 AM
Post #of 1482

De-listing will be on or about 27 August. The August 21 date was given by Roger Gale during the last conference call. However, in true Calypte fashion, they apparently filed the form 25 later than they intended. Withdrawal from listing can occur no earlier than 10 days after the filing of the form 25, which, since the form 25 was filed on August 17, is where I get the August 27 date.

I'm pretty sure the SEC counts all the days, not just working days

730 Postings, 6745 Tage OttomanRosendahlDer CC zur Erinnerung

21.08.06 20:13
Prepared Remarks of Roger I. Gale and Theodore R. Gwin<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />               Calypte Biomedical Corporation Second Quarter 2006                        Analyst/Investor Conference Call                                 August 9, 2006 Tim Clemensen - Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Rubenstein IR Good afternoon and welcome to the Calypte Biomedical Second Quarter 2006 ResultsConference Call. Joining us today from the Calypte management team are RogerGale, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and Ted Gwin, Chief FinancialOfficer. Management's comments can be accessed via the Internet at the followingaddress www.calypte.com and click on Investors. The conference call will beavailable for replay through September 8, 2006. By now you should have receiveda copy of the Company's second quarter 2006 earnings release that was issuedlast Friday. If you have not, you can view the press release at Calypte's website at calypte.com or feel free to contact our office at 212-843-8094 and wewill fax it to you. In addition, the June 30, 2006, 10QSB was filed on August 7. We'd like to remind you that during the course of this conference call theCompany might make projections or other forward-looking statements regardingfuture events for the future financial performance of the company. We want tocaution you that such statements are just predictions and that actual events orresults may differ materially based upon factors discussed on this call or dueto other events that are now unknown. Further we refer you to the documents theCompany files from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission andother publicly filed documents. These documents contain and identify importantrisk factors that could cause the actual results to differ materially from thosecontained in our projections or forward-looking statements. I would now like to turn the call over to Roger Gale, Chairman and CEO ofCalypte Biomedical. Roger Gale - Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Chairman and CEO Thank you, Tim. Good afternoon and thank you for joining us on the call today. I am going toreport to you today on the progress that we've made over the past quarter and inthe time since I last spoke to you in May with my colleagues. I am pleased toreport to you that I have myself relocated to Portland headquarters and I haveassumed full-time duties as chief executive officer on the first of August thismonth of 2006. Before I talk about our operations, Ted Gwin will review the financials andprovide us with an update from his recent board trip to China at the end of theJuly, but before turning over to Ted, let me just recount several current issuesrelated to our stock listing and our fund raising efforts. For now, we continueto trade on the American Stock Exchange as HIV. Following the formal noticeperiod, we expect to trade on the OTCBB, the over-the-counter bulletin board.The stock will likely be dual listed on the pink sheets as well. That timing isexpected to be August 21, 2006. We will put out an announcement as soon as wehave our new stock symbol. While the adverse impacts of the press notice of ourintention to withdraw from the AMEX has taken us somewhat by surprise, let meassure you that the transition to the OTCBB from the AMEX will have no impact onour ability to build product or meet shipment deadlines. My current operationalfocus is on matters within my control -- my control and my team's control.Control and influence and I'm taking an updated look now at Calypte businessopportunities and not focusing on the short term sentiment associated with wherethe stock trades and at what price. As long as the stock is listed, it hasalways been heavily traded off the AMEX, I do not expect any long-term adversereaction from our operational marketplace. With the help of our customers andour partners, we will execute on the sound business plan that we have envisionedsince the middle of last year 2005 and that we continue to implement today. Wehave a large number of investors and many of you are listening to me today andmany of you who followed Calypte for years, perhaps, know that we have had aconsiderable uphill task since the middle of last year to implement the earlystages of our business plan. It is my responsibility to all of our constituentsto focus on our business opportunities and, as these opportunities grow, to usetheir credibility to attract new and seasoned institutional investors.    Let me say what I can now about capitalizing the Company. In this transitionphase, we have more flexibility on the OTCBB to capitalize the Companyefficiently, which is very important, as we see several major opportunitieslooming for Aware HIV-1/2 Rapid Tests. We're particularly encouraged with thereception we've been receiving for our oral fluid test. That's our OMT RapidTest. However, there are new challenges. In June we announced that the Companyhad entered into a subscription agreement to sell an aggregate $3 milliondollars worth of our common stock. As of today, only $495,000 of this has beenfunded. The two investors concerned are in breach of the subscription agreement.We are working with the investor-representatives to remedy this situation. Theseagreements and the timeliness of the concomitant investments have been anintegral part of our re-capitalization program. To date, we have hired placementagents, two placement agents, as reported in the 10QSB. In April 2005, weconcluded an $8 million convertible note financing and entered into a $5.5million credit facility with Marr. As of today, we have the ability to issue oneadditional promissory note under the 2005 Mar credit facility in the amount ofthe $500,000 prior to August 31, 2006. During 2006, we offered to amend to $0.15 per share the exercise price ofwarrants issued in conjunction with our May and July 2004 private placements,our April 2005 8% convertible notes and our credit facility arrangements withMar for those warrant holders agreeing to exercise all or part of their warrantsby July 21, 2006. Warrant holders took advantage of this and it has helpedstrengthen our balance sheet. They exercised warrants to purchase an aggregateof 20 million shares of our stock at the reduced exercised price. We receivedapproximately $258,000 in cash proceeds from this exercise and retired over $3.5million of our outstanding secured debt. As part of this re-pricing offer, theinvestors also approved our withdrawal from the AMEX. I'm pleased to have with me Ted Gwin, our CFO, and not to miss out RickBrounstein, our Executive Vice President. He is also with us today and Rick willbe available for the Q&A session. Now let me turn it over to Ted who will review the financial results for Q2 andupdate you on his recent trip to China. I will then come back to you and discussthe ongoing operations and our plans for the future in some greater detail. Over to Ted Ted Gwin - Calypte Biomedical Corporation - CFO Thanks, Roger. As Tim said, we filed our second quarter 2006 10QSB on Monday, August 7. Today Iwant to give you some highlights of the quarter's activities and an update onChina. Revenue for continuing operations for the second quarter of 2006 totaled $49,000compared with $89,000 for the second quarter of 2005, a decrease of 40,000, or45%. In the second quarter of 2005, we also reported $705,000 in revenueattributable to sales of our Legacy Business products. The revenues and costsattributable to the Legacy business are classified as discontinued operationssubsequent to the sale of the business in November of 2005. Sales of our BED Incidence Test, which began in the fourth quarter of 2004accounted for 100% of our second quarter 2005 sales from continuing operationsand approximately 86% of our second quarter 2006 sales. The balance of ourrevenue for the second quarter of 2006 is from sales of our HIV-1/2 Oral FluidRapid Test to our South African distributor. The Company has received notification that its HIV-1/2 BSP blood rapid test hasbeen approved for addition to the USAID waiver list. This is an important stepwith helping the sales process in Africa and other USAID supported countries.We're in the process of performing additional field studies for USAID and WHOfor our HIV-1/2 Oral Fluid Rapid test, which should be concluded within 120days. These studies are required for that test to be placed on the USAID waiverlist.    Our gross margin decreased from 75% of sales in the second quarter of 2005 to aminus 59% in the second quarter of 2006. However, analyzing current rates is nottoo meaningful and they are not indicative of future results, which we expectwill trend to an average gross profit of 50%. Because of the minimal amounts ofrevenues and product quantities, the timing of minimum annual royalty payments,which are charged as cost of sales, have a significant impact on thepercentages. Further, in both 2005 and 2006, product costs were based on pilot plant sizeproduction lots and did not reflect the economies of scale that we expect toachieve in a commercial scale operation. Research and development costs decreased by $334,000, or 47%, from $710,000 in2005 to $376,000 in 2006. The decrease primarily reflects the elimination of ourprevious Rockville, Maryland facility based R&D staff and its related operationsas a result of our business restructuring in the second quarter of 2005. Whilewe continue to incur travel and other costs related to the support of ourmanufacturing facilities in Thailand and China and for various internationalclinical trials of our rapid tests during the second quarter of 2006, thoseexpenses decreased compared to the level incurred during the second quarter of2005. Offsetting the decreases noted was $64,000 of research and developmentexpense related to our rapid tests and incurred in conjunction with our BeijingMarr Chinese Joint Venture, which did not exist in 2005. Selling, general, and administrative costs decreased by $1.092 million, 53%,from $2.046 million in 2005 to $954,000 in 2006. The primary components of thenet decrease included the following:       o A decrease of approximately $535,000 related to the charge for therestructure of our operations and closure of the Maryland and Californiafacilities that was unique to the second quarter of 2005.       o A decrease of approximately 264,000 in marketing expenses, and       o A net decrease of approximately $179,000 in general and administrativemanagement and consulting expense. Our loss from operations for the second quarter of 2006, at $1,359,000, reflectsa 49% decrease compared with the $2,689,000 loss reported for the second quarterof 2005. We recorded net interest expense of $2,492,000 for the second quarterof 2006 compared with $2,078,000 of net interest income in the second quarter of2005. This was primarily due to the accounting for the derivative andanti-dilution obligations of our 2005 convertible note financing which wererequired to be adjusted to their fair value at each balance sheet or othermeasurement dates, with the change in value being recognized at interest expenseor income. This interest expense and income category is almost entirelynon-cash. I would like now to turn to the update of China where I just returned from lastweek. We've hired a new chief operating officer, David Harris, to manage theday-to-day operations in China. He has lived in China for many years and isfluent in both Mandarin and Cantonese, as well as having a law degree fromBeijing University. Prior to accepting the COO position, David was instrumentalin the successful completion of the SFDA submission for our HIV-1/2 Test. The factory renovations are now complete and the GMP validation andre-certification has begun. We anticipate this will take approximately 60 to 90days to complete. Upon completion of this process, this manufacturing facilitywill be available to support our Thailand facility as the expected level ofsales into Africa and the Middle East expand. In addition to manufacturing forexport, this facility will manufacture the HIV-1/2 Oral Fluid Test that isundergoing the SFDA review and approval, as well as any of the tests we acquiredwith the factory that we ultimately intend to sell. As I know there's a lot of focus on the SFDA process, let me give you achronology of events to date. The application to market our Aware HIV-1/2 OMTRapid Test is continuing through the SFDA approval process. Prior to submission,we had our application reviewed extensively for both form and content by SFDAexpert consultants. Then, in accordance with the Chinese Drug RegistrationRegulations; we submitted our application to the Beijing Drug Administration, orthe BDA, on December 27 of last year. The application has since passed a numberof important milestones in the approval process. On January 12, 2006, we were notified that the BDA had completed their initialreview of our application and found it to be sufficiently complete and incompliance with regulations for formal considerations. During the week ofJanuary 23, the BDA inspected our facilities in R&D records in connection withour application. (This is the standard inspection that all applicants have topass.) On January 25, 2006, we submitted several supplements to our applicationin response to requests for some additional information made by the BDAfollowing their inspection. During the week of February 20, 2006, the BDAforwarded our application to the SFDA in accordance with the processing timelinespecified in the Chinese Drug Registration Regulations.    On March 14, 2006, we were notified that the samples of our HIV-1/2 OMT testkits that had been selected by the BDA inspectors during their factory visit hadpassed evaluation and inspection by the National Institute for the Control ofPharmaceutical and Biological Products, otherwise known as the National Labs. What's next? The statutory review period of approximately 100 business days haspassed and we have not yet received a formal response as expected from SFDA. Wemust point out the statutory timelines given by the SFDA are guidelines and arenot absolute. We've been in touch with the SFDA. They are aware that they arelate and have expressed concern and continued interest in having an oral fluidHIV rapid test available in China soon. They have indicated to us that they aremaking every effort to get our application back on track. The next major milestone in the approval process is for applications to bereviewed by an SFDA expert committee, which is required for all novel HIVdiagnostic products such as our Aware HIV-1/2 OMT Rapid Test. These committeesmeet monthly and we should expect to be on the docket in October, and yesterdayits project director has said he will make every effort to get us on inSeptember. Oral Fluid HIV Tests are unique and new to China, and based on ourexperience with U.S. FDA, we have anticipated the likely time-consumingquestions that will come from that review. During the time since we submittedour application, we have conducted additional clinical trials for the ChineseCDC in expectation that the SFDA expert panel will ask for more data. We shouldhave the final report on both trials shortly and we have seen the raw data andfeel very good about the results. I would like to point out that the approvalprocess has been an iterative one, and much of what happens is not in ourcontrol. We feel strongly that China believes in the value in our product and weare confident in the quality and reliability. We will continue to work closelywith the SFDA as the product moves forward towards final approval. I will now turn the call back over to Roger who will more fully discuss ourbusiness strategy and current plan. Roger Gale - Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Chairman and CEO Thank you, Ted. To begin with, I would like to do a quick recap of our recent history to set thesecond part of what I'm going to say into context. In mid-2005, the Companycreated a restructuring and re-capitalization plan in order to reposition theCompany for success and build value for stockholders. Since then, the Companyhas been diligently executing upon that plan (even if, in reality, we have notnecessarily been rewarded to the extent that we would like by the market place).First, the company proceeded with successfully selling off its Legacy lab-basedurine test and blood confirmatory test and consolidated and relocated itsoffices to Lake Oswego, Oregon. These actions result in a reduction in spendingby over 50% to less than 500,000 a month and in Ted's report just earlier, wecan now see the benefits of that restructuring coming through. Simultaneously,the Company invested $3 million in its new "Ani platform" technology includingacquiring the necessary rights to introduce an HIV-1/2 diagnostic test and otherSTD tests into the U.S., Europe, and other important markets, without fear ofviolating certain patents held by our competitors. This set the base for us tointroduce a new and expanded diagnostic offering into both professional andover-the-counter markets. In early 2006, the Company further invested in a 51%stake in the manufacturing facility in Beijing China through a joint venture andTed has just referred to this joint venture. And in conjunction with thisongoing SFDA process in China that Ted described, we have renovated theproduction plant and we are now working to get it GMP compliant. We have recently announced plans for humanitarian programs into Africa,initially through the MineSeeker Charity. Today, we received the firstsubstantial order for 100,000 tests into the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and havebeen told by our distributor to expect additional country approvals in theregion soon. All of this is good news as we validate that we can sell a productthat we, within Calypte, have all known to be very high quality and unique forsome considerable period of time. The point here is that having a back-upmanufacturing site ready in China to support our Thailand manufacturingcapability is an important tactical move - one that we have invested in someconsiderable time ago.    With GMP approval in China, we can build product for export, pending our SFDAapproval for sale into the domestic Chinese market. This will give us invaluableexperience that will help in ramping up the factory for China production. Thisfactory is intended to handle production volumes of up to 10 million tests permonth and our initial experience will be invaluable in meeting this objective. In May 2006, the Company announced that it had hired me to lead the Companythrough the final stages of their structuring and re-capitalization process andthen, secondly, my assignment was to implement the new business plan and bringthe company into breakeven and then profitability within the next 1-1/2 to 2years. We had previously announced to you in our public filings that we intendedraising $15 to $20 million, and as I had indicated earlier, we have hired twoplacement agents in this regard. Our objective is to capitalize the Companysufficiently to bring it into break-even and profitability over the next 1 to2-1/2 years or sooner and allow us to proceed full bore with our business plan,capitalizing on the investments we've made over the past two years and whichhave yet to bear fruit. Further, it places us in a very strong partnering andnegotiating position, especially as we validate our U.S. technology built aroundthe Ani platform that I referred to earlier. We don't have any further definitive agreements in place at this time on thefinancing side, so I am going to move on to just talk about the capital marketsituation. I, and my management team, believe that if we are successful with thefundraising, i.e., the $15 to $20 million, we will not have to access thecapital market again during the next two-year period in order to meet ourcurrent objectives. But we can build and move on to build this business into aprofitable ongoing venture. It is not my intention to repeat again our overallstrategy and business plan for the Company; however, I do want to re-emphasizeto you that the management is continuously driving the restructuring andre-capitalization plans and substantial progress is being made in importantareas, not least of which many of these important areas where we are makingprogress are not short-term developments but do require medium and long-termefforts to arrive at some achievement. Our vision is to open up the global markets to our current range of HIVdiagnostic tests and to broaden our product range in HIV and STD tests throughdevelopments in our technology. While today we are developing a world-classprofessional care product, tomorrow we intend to not only capitalize on thatopportunity but expand with a developed world over-the-counter product offeringand eventually broaden the company's product range to the less-regulated,broader market use diagnostic tests beyond HIV. We envision developing amulti-platform offering in time, as many of the diseases that we diagnose arecomplementary to each other - i.e., they're often found together, for example,syphilis and HIV. I want to just pause for a moment then and just make a few points with regard toour key initiatives and I do apologize if some of these have been touched onalready but I do want to re-emphasize them. First, is our development in theChinese market. I don't want to repeat what Ted has already said, but theChinese market for HIV diagnostic tests is expected to grow from about $12million in 2003 to over $150 million by 2011. Once approved, our Aware HIV oraltest will be the only alternative fluid rapid test available in China. Our jointventure is putting in a sales and marketing plan to capture between 15% and 25%of that Chinese market for diagnostic screening tests and we expect to achievethat within the next two years, following approval. In my opinion, this isrealistic. Only a non-blood test, such as the one that we have, can safely bedistributed on a wide scale to meet the Chinese government's formal goals infighting HIV and AIDS. Further, this sales and marketing program is buildingrelationships with key figures in the Chinese government who support and driveand initiative, the company has determined, is essential to gaining significantmarket share for its products as well as opening doors to the introduction ofother over-the-counter versions of its Aware product in China. To this end,Calypte and Marr together in the joint venture that we have formed will make anadditional investment in China of over $2.5 million, primarily in the next 12months, as we begin the ramping up of our sales process. Second, I'd like to talk about the Indian market which, regrettably, in the pasthas been, perhaps, underplayed as we emphasized China. With an estimated 5.1million infections, India has the world's highest number of HIV/AIDS infectedpeople, second only to South Africa, and the market for HIV diagnostic testingis expected to grow in excess of 20% annually. Calypte is seeking approval tosell into 3 markets in India -- the military, the private sector, and thegovernment sector. The Company has begun field evaluation of its Aware OMT testin India and expects to file for approval in all of those three markets based onthe capabilities and approvals achieved in our Chinese facility. Once again,this Aware oral test will be the only alternative HIV rapid test available inIndia. While sales and marketing plans are not as well as developed as in China,on the strength of this test, I have set a target for the management team forthe Company to capture between 25% and 50% within 3 years following approval andlaunch.    Third is the development of the regional over-the-counter market. Beyond theU.S., Calypte is pursuing OTC market opportunity in the Middle East and EasternEurope. The Company has already begun selling this test to its distributor,Joseph & Gionis, and as I said earlier, we had received an order for 100,000units today. Our distributor is Joseph and Gionis and they are distributing forus throughout the region. The total number of countries to which they have theexclusive right is 21. We have also begun the process that will enable us tointroduce the over-the-counter test in Eastern Europe, particularly in Russia,as additional registrations and approvals are obtained. We filed for approvalwithin Russia and plan to work with Marr, our partner, there to develop a salesand marketing plan. Fourth, I'd like to emphasize the development of regional professional markets.Calypte is pursuing individual country markets in Africa, South Asia, and LatinAmerica for the professional version of our Aware OMT Rapid Test. In aggregate,these markets are expected to grow by 10% annually; however, growth rates arehigher in certain key countries and this is where the Company will focusparticular efforts. The Company has already begun selling its HIV OMT Rapid Testin South Africa and you will be aware through our press releases that we havereceived our first order from the MineSeeker Foundation. That order we expect tototal 1 million tests over the next 12 months, and we anticipate that will rampup to 5 million tests annually. We intend to build on this humanitarianapproach. These groups have a sincere interest in fighting HIV, AIDS epidemics,and have the funds to make it happen. It is well documented that diagnosing HIVis the key to controlling AIDS and reducing the prevalence and we believe, andMineSeeker has validated, the safety, ease of use of the non-blood tests likeour Aware OMT tests is the perfect diagnostic tests for this market. In additionto South Africa, Calypte has approvals in Kenya, Malaysia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.Calypte has also recently obtained USAID approval of the Aware HIV blood tests,which will be added to the USAID waiver list. The Company is also underway inqualifying for the USAID waiver list with its Aware OMT test. Being on thatWaiver list, we believe further validates our product and qualifies bothproducts - blood and oral fluid tests - for inclusion in the U.S. government $6billion PEPFAR subsidized testing program. Fifth, the development of the market for the HIV BED Incidence Test. Calyptesupports the CDC Incidence Test as a contract manufacturer. This test is usedfor surveillance purposes. During the second quarter of 2006, the CDC issued arevised protocol that has been accepted by the UNAIDS and the World HealthOrganization to address certain conditions that may have resulted inover-estimation of Incidence. We believe this test design and use and theinterpretation of its results will continue to evolve as the public healthagencies and the CDC gain experience with it. We believe this product has acontinual role in the fight against HIV AIDS. Sixth, and I'm towards the end of my key points here, the development of theU.S. over-the-counter HIV tests. The U.S. is the largest market for HIVdiagnostic tests in the world, with 2005 revenue for screening tests estimatedat $165 million. The FDA advisory panel recently supported the development ofthe process to bring an OTC test to the United States and that's a very, veryimportant development. Calypte has invested approximately $3 million to obtainthe technology and equipment required to manufacture such a product in the U.S.and this, for us, is a longer-term investment where we expect to reapconsiderable future rewards. Calypte is well positioned to deliver this U.S. OTCmarket rapid assay for HIV and other diseases of public health interest. Thefirst step will be to obtain approval for the test in the professional usemarket. That product is in the lab today. With this approval, the Company willhave 1 of only 2 oral fluid HIV tests approved for sale in the U.S. and theCompany expects to successfully compete in the U.S. professional market whilealso focusing clinical efforts on the OTC market. The Company expects that itwill capture somewhere between 33% and 50% of the U.S. OTC market. It isexpected that we will have strong margins and that this product can position theCompany for possible partnership and strategic relationships. We are buildingthis product around a market position that would be protected by strong patentbarriers. And finally, just a couple of early comments on some new developments: First,Calypte has identified several new promising diagnostic products that it isdeveloping in partnership with the U.S. CDC. These products include an HIV RapidIncidence Test and a Rapid Test for syphilis. The Company is in the process ofobtaining a second license from Ani Biotech for a new rapid test platform thatenables simultaneous screening of a sample for multiple analytes on a singletest device, which we call our Multi-Test platform. Such a platform is suitablefor point-of-care testing of blood, oral fluid, and urine samples. Calypte'slicense will be exclusive for oral fluid and urine, and non-exclusive for blood.By grouping multiple tests on the same device, the multi-platform test offers aless expensive and more convenient way to perform diagnostic testing.    And now I want to wrap up, but in wrapping up I would just like to look backvery briefly. We have now completed a significant and diverse number of fieldstudies of our Aware blood and oral tests in some of the most challengingsettings known for an HIV screening test, and these tests, our tests, haveconsistently demonstrated performance that is on par with rapid blood tests outin the market. While we have expected this level of performance from our bloodtests, it is a remarkable achievement for an alternative fluid rapid test suchas our oral test to compete on par with the same or better test results asblood. Of course, the ultimate test for our products is not how they perform inthe field studies, but how they perform in the market and here too the news isgood. As some of our recent press releases demonstrate, the sales momentum forour Aware test is beginning to build. I'm optimistic that over the next 12months we will see our Aware line validated, not just in field studies andregulatory evaluations, but by the market itself. Looking towards the future, wewill stepwise expand the reach of our HIV testing products into the highermargin segments and markets. We have already rolled out and received the firstapproval in the UAE for our OTC version of our products, and, with today'sorder, we are moving ahead. We have in development the next generation of ourAware range of products which will be a professional market product fordeveloped countries such as the U.S. which we intend to follow as quickly aspossible with an over-the-counter version. Each of these steps will bring usinto markets with successively higher margins. And last, as we gain experience in market validation of our next-generationAware platform, it sets the stage for us to expand beyond our HIV testing line.We will build a profitable Company on the HIV platform and a much larger Companyand profitable Company with the product offerings going forward. Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen. Our conference call today has been alittle longer than usual. The reason is we just wanted to make sure that one ortwo short-term developments, adverse developments have not detracted themanagement and the company from its medium- to longer-term goal of buildingstockholder value, and getting our products out into the marketplace, andgetting profitable as soon as possible. So we thank you very much for bearingwith us and thank you to my colleagues and thank you all for listening in. ByeBye.

730 Postings, 6745 Tage OttomanRosendahlDer CC zur Erinnerung

21.08.06 20:16

Prepared Remarks of Roger I. Gale and Theodore R. Gwin

Calypte Biomedical Corporation Second Quarter 2006            

Analyst/Investor Conference Call                 

August 9, 2006 Tim Clemensen - Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Rubenstein IR Good afternoon and welcome to the Calypte Biomedical Second Quarter 2006 ResultsConference Call. Joining us today from the Calypte management team are RogerGale, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and Ted Gwin, Chief FinancialOfficer. Management's comments can be accessed via the Internet at the followingaddress www.calypte.com and click on Investors. The conference call will beavailable for replay through September 8, 2006. By now you should have receiveda copy of the Company's second quarter 2006 earnings release that was issuedlast Friday. If you have not, you can view the press release at Calypte's website at calypte.com or feel free to contact our office at 212-843-8094 and wewill fax it to you. In addition, the June 30, 2006, 10QSB was filed on August 7. We'd like to remind you that during the course of this conference call theCompany might make projections or other forward-looking statements regardingfuture events for the future financial performance of the company. We want tocaution you that such statements are just predictions and that actual events orresults may differ materially based upon factors discussed on this call or dueto other events that are now unknown. Further we refer you to the documents theCompany files from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission andother publicly filed documents. These documents contain and identify importantrisk factors that could cause the actual results to differ materially from thosecontained in our projections or forward-looking statements. I would now like to turn the call over to Roger Gale, Chairman and CEO ofCalypte Biomedical. Roger Gale - Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Chairman and CEO Thank you, Tim. Good afternoon and thank you for joining us on the call today. I am going toreport to you today on the progress that we've made over the past quarter and inthe time since I last spoke to you in May with my colleagues. I am pleased toreport to you that I have myself relocated to Portland headquarters and I haveassumed full-time duties as chief executive officer on the first of August thismonth of 2006. Before I talk about our operations, Ted Gwin will review the financials andprovide us with an update from his recent board trip to China at the end of theJuly, but before turning over to Ted, let me just recount several current issuesrelated to our stock listing and our fund raising efforts. For now, we continueto trade on the American Stock Exchange as HIV. Following the formal noticeperiod, we expect to trade on the OTCBB, the over-the-counter bulletin board.The stock will likely be dual listed on the pink sheets as well. That timing isexpected to be August 21, 2006. We will put out an announcement as soon as wehave our new stock symbol. While the adverse impacts of the press notice of ourintention to withdraw from the AMEX has taken us somewhat by surprise, let meassure you that the transition to the OTCBB from the AMEX will have no impact onour ability to build product or meet shipment deadlines. My current operationalfocus is on matters within my control -- my control and my team's control.Control and influence and I'm taking an updated look now at Calypte businessopportunities and not focusing on the short term sentiment associated with wherethe stock trades and at what price. As long as the stock is listed, it hasalways been heavily traded off the AMEX, I do not expect any long-term adversereaction from our operational marketplace. With the help of our customers andour partners, we will execute on the sound business plan that we have envisionedsince the middle of last year 2005 and that we continue to implement today. Wehave a large number of investors and many of you are listening to me today andmany of you who followed Calypte for years, perhaps, know that we have had aconsiderable uphill task since the middle of last year to implement the earlystages of our business plan. It is my responsibility to all of our constituentsto focus on our business opportunities and, as these opportunities grow, to usetheir credibility to attract new and seasoned institutional investors.    Let me say what I can now about capitalizing the Company. In this transitionphase, we have more flexibility on the OTCBB to capitalize the Companyefficiently, which is very important, as we see several major opportunitieslooming for Aware HIV-1/2 Rapid Tests. We're particularly encouraged with thereception we've been receiving for our oral fluid test. That's our OMT RapidTest. However, there are new challenges. In June we announced that the Companyhad entered into a subscription agreement to sell an aggregate $3 milliondollars worth of our common stock. As of today, only $495,000 of this has beenfunded. The two investors concerned are in breach of the subscription agreement.We are working with the investor-representatives to remedy this situation. Theseagreements and the timeliness of the concomitant investments have been anintegral part of our re-capitalization program. To date, we have hired placementagents, two placement agents, as reported in the 10QSB. In April 2005, weconcluded an $8 million convertible note financing and entered into a $5.5million credit facility with Marr. As of today, we have the ability to issue oneadditional promissory note under the 2005 Mar credit facility in the amount ofthe $500,000 prior to August 31, 2006. During 2006, we offered to amend to $0.15 per share the exercise price ofwarrants issued in conjunction with our May and July 2004 private placements,our April 2005 8% convertible notes and our credit facility arrangements withMar for those warrant holders agreeing to exercise all or part of their warrantsby July 21, 2006. Warrant holders took advantage of this and it has helpedstrengthen our balance sheet. They exercised warrants to purchase an aggregateof 20 million shares of our stock at the reduced exercised price. We receivedapproximately $258,000 in cash proceeds from this exercise and retired over $3.5million of our outstanding secured debt. As part of this re-pricing offer, theinvestors also approved our withdrawal from the AMEX. I'm pleased to have with me Ted Gwin, our CFO, and not to miss out RickBrounstein, our Executive Vice President. He is also with us today and Rick willbe available for the Q&A session. Now let me turn it over to Ted who will review the financial results for Q2 andupdate you on his recent trip to China. I will then come back to you and discussthe ongoing operations and our plans for the future in some greater detail. Over to Ted Ted Gwin - Calypte Biomedical Corporation - CFO Thanks, Roger. As Tim said, we filed our second quarter 2006 10QSB on Monday, August 7. Today Iwant to give you some highlights of the quarter's activities and an update onChina. Revenue for continuing operations for the second quarter of 2006 totaled $49,000compared with $89,000 for the second quarter of 2005, a decrease of 40,000, or45%. In the second quarter of 2005, we also reported $705,000 in revenueattributable to sales of our Legacy Business products. The revenues and costsattributable to the Legacy business are classified as discontinued operationssubsequent to the sale of the business in November of 2005. Sales of our BED Incidence Test, which began in the fourth quarter of 2004accounted for 100% of our second quarter 2005 sales from continuing operationsand approximately 86% of our second quarter 2006 sales. The balance of ourrevenue for the second quarter of 2006 is from sales of our HIV-1/2 Oral FluidRapid Test to our South African distributor. The Company has received notification that its HIV-1/2 BSP blood rapid test hasbeen approved for addition to the USAID waiver list. This is an important stepwith helping the sales process in Africa and other USAID supported countries.We're in the process of performing additional field studies for USAID and WHOfor our HIV-1/2 Oral Fluid Rapid test, which should be concluded within 120days. These studies are required for that test to be placed on the USAID waiverlist.    Our gross margin decreased from 75% of sales in the second quarter of 2005 to aminus 59% in the second quarter of 2006. However, analyzing current rates is nottoo meaningful and they are not indicative of future results, which we expectwill trend to an average gross profit of 50%. Because of the minimal amounts ofrevenues and product quantities, the timing of minimum annual royalty payments,which are charged as cost of sales, have a significant impact on thepercentages. Further, in both 2005 and 2006, product costs were based on pilot plant sizeproduction lots and did not reflect the economies of scale that we expect toachieve in a commercial scale operation. Research and development costs decreased by $334,000, or 47%, from $710,000 in2005 to $376,000 in 2006. The decrease primarily reflects the elimination of ourprevious Rockville, Maryland facility based R&D staff and its related operationsas a result of our business restructuring in the second quarter of 2005. Whilewe continue to incur travel and other costs related to the support of ourmanufacturing facilities in Thailand and China and for various internationalclinical trials of our rapid tests during the second quarter of 2006, thoseexpenses decreased compared to the level incurred during the second quarter of2005. Offsetting the decreases noted was $64,000 of research and developmentexpense related to our rapid tests and incurred in conjunction with our BeijingMarr Chinese Joint Venture, which did not exist in 2005. Selling, general, and administrative costs decreased by $1.092 million, 53%,from $2.046 million in 2005 to $954,000 in 2006. The primary components of thenet decrease included the following:       o A decrease of approximately $535,000 related to the charge for therestructure of our operations and closure of the Maryland and Californiafacilities that was unique to the second quarter of 2005.       o A decrease of approximately 264,000 in marketing expenses, and       o A net decrease of approximately $179,000 in general and administrativemanagement and consulting expense. Our loss from operations for the second quarter of 2006, at $1,359,000, reflectsa 49% decrease compared with the $2,689,000 loss reported for the second quarterof 2005. We recorded net interest expense of $2,492,000 for the second quarterof 2006 compared with $2,078,000 of net interest income in the second quarter of2005. This was primarily due to the accounting for the derivative andanti-dilution obligations of our 2005 convertible note financing which wererequired to be adjusted to their fair value at each balance sheet or othermeasurement dates, with the change in value being recognized at interest expenseor income. This interest expense and income category is almost entirelynon-cash. I would like now to turn to the update of China where I just returned from lastweek. We've hired a new chief operating officer, David Harris, to manage theday-to-day operations in China. He has lived in China for many years and isfluent in both Mandarin and Cantonese, as well as having a law degree fromBeijing University. Prior to accepting the COO position, David was instrumentalin the successful completion of the SFDA submission for our HIV-1/2 Test. The factory renovations are now complete and the GMP validation andre-certification has begun. We anticipate this will take approximately 60 to 90days to complete. Upon completion of this process, this manufacturing facilitywill be available to support our Thailand facility as the expected level ofsales into Africa and the Middle East expand. In addition to manufacturing forexport, this facility will manufacture the HIV-1/2 Oral Fluid Test that isundergoing the SFDA review and approval, as well as any of the tests we acquiredwith the factory that we ultimately intend to sell. As I know there's a lot of focus on the SFDA process, let me give you achronology of events to date. The application to market our Aware HIV-1/2 OMTRapid Test is continuing through the SFDA approval process. Prior to submission,we had our application reviewed extensively for both form and content by SFDAexpert consultants. Then, in accordance with the Chinese Drug RegistrationRegulations; we submitted our application to the Beijing Drug Administration, orthe BDA, on December 27 of last year. The application has since passed a numberof important milestones in the approval process. On January 12, 2006, we were notified that the BDA had completed their initialreview of our application and found it to be sufficiently complete and incompliance with regulations for formal considerations. During the week ofJanuary 23, the BDA inspected our facilities in R&D records in connection withour application. (This is the standard inspection that all applicants have topass.) On January 25, 2006, we submitted several supplements to our applicationin response to requests for some additional information made by the BDAfollowing their inspection. During the week of February 20, 2006, the BDAforwarded our application to the SFDA in accordance with the processing timelinespecified in the Chinese Drug Registration Regulations.    On March 14, 2006, we were notified that the samples of our HIV-1/2 OMT testkits that had been selected by the BDA inspectors during their factory visit hadpassed evaluation and inspection by the National Institute for the Control ofPharmaceutical and Biological Products, otherwise known as the National Labs. What's next? The statutory review period of approximately 100 business days haspassed and we have not yet received a formal response as expected from SFDA. Wemust point out the statutory timelines given by the SFDA are guidelines and arenot absolute. We've been in touch with the SFDA. They are aware that they arelate and have expressed concern and continued interest in having an oral fluidHIV rapid test available in China soon. They have indicated to us that they aremaking every effort to get our application back on track. The next major milestone in the approval process is for applications to bereviewed by an SFDA expert committee, which is required for all novel HIVdiagnostic products such as our Aware HIV-1/2 OMT Rapid Test. These committeesmeet monthly and we should expect to be on the docket in October, and yesterdayits project director has said he will make every effort to get us on inSeptember. Oral Fluid HIV Tests are unique and new to China, and based on ourexperience with U.S. FDA, we have anticipated the likely time-consumingquestions that will come from that review. During the time since we submittedour application, we have conducted additional clinical trials for the ChineseCDC in expectation that the SFDA expert panel will ask for more data. We shouldhave the final report on both trials shortly and we have seen the raw data andfeel very good about the results. I would like to point out that the approvalprocess has been an iterative one, and much of what happens is not in ourcontrol. We feel strongly that China believes in the value in our product and weare confident in the quality and reliability. We will continue to work closelywith the SFDA as the product moves forward towards final approval. I will now turn the call back over to Roger who will more fully discuss ourbusiness strategy and current plan. Roger Gale - Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Chairman and CEO Thank you, Ted. To begin with, I would like to do a quick recap of our recent history to set thesecond part of what I'm going to say into context. In mid-2005, the Companycreated a restructuring and re-capitalization plan in order to reposition theCompany for success and build value for stockholders. Since then, the Companyhas been diligently executing upon that plan (even if, in reality, we have notnecessarily been rewarded to the extent that we would like by the market place).First, the company proceeded with successfully selling off its Legacy lab-basedurine test and blood confirmatory test and consolidated and relocated itsoffices to Lake Oswego, Oregon. These actions result in a reduction in spendingby over 50% to less than 500,000 a month and in Ted's report just earlier, wecan now see the benefits of that restructuring coming through. Simultaneously,the Company invested $3 million in its new "Ani platform" technology includingacquiring the necessary rights to introduce an HIV-1/2 diagnostic test and otherSTD tests into the U.S., Europe, and other important markets, without fear ofviolating certain patents held by our competitors. This set the base for us tointroduce a new and expanded diagnostic offering into both professional andover-the-counter markets. In early 2006, the Company further invested in a 51%stake in the manufacturing facility in Beijing China through a joint venture andTed has just referred to this joint venture. And in conjunction with thisongoing SFDA process in China that Ted described, we have renovated theproduction plant and we are now working to get it GMP compliant. We have recently announced plans for humanitarian programs into Africa,initially through the MineSeeker Charity. Today, we received the firstsubstantial order for 100,000 tests into the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and havebeen told by our distributor to expect additional country approvals in theregion soon. All of this is good news as we validate that we can sell a productthat we, within Calypte, have all known to be very high quality and unique forsome considerable period of time. The point here is that having a back-upmanufacturing site ready in China to support our Thailand manufacturingcapability is an important tactical move - one that we have invested in someconsiderable time ago.    With GMP approval in China, we can build product for export, pending our SFDAapproval for sale into the domestic Chinese market. This will give us invaluableexperience that will help in ramping up the factory for China production. Thisfactory is intended to handle production volumes of up to 10 million tests permonth and our initial experience will be invaluable in meeting this objective. In May 2006, the Company announced that it had hired me to lead the Companythrough the final stages of their structuring and re-capitalization process andthen, secondly, my assignment was to implement the new business plan and bringthe company into breakeven and then profitability within the next 1-1/2 to 2years. We had previously announced to you in our public filings that we intendedraising $15 to $20 million, and as I had indicated earlier, we have hired twoplacement agents in this regard. Our objective is to capitalize the Companysufficiently to bring it into break-even and profitability over the next 1 to2-1/2 years or sooner and allow us to proceed full bore with our business plan,capitalizing on the investments we've made over the past two years and whichhave yet to bear fruit. Further, it places us in a very strong partnering andnegotiating position, especially as we validate our U.S. technology built aroundthe Ani platform that I referred to earlier. We don't have any further definitive agreements in place at this time on thefinancing side, so I am going to move on to just talk about the capital marketsituation. I, and my management team, believe that if we are successful with thefundraising, i.e., the $15 to $20 million, we will not have to access thecapital market again during the next two-year period in order to meet ourcurrent objectives. But we can build and move on to build this business into aprofitable ongoing venture. It is not my intention to repeat again our overallstrategy and business plan for the Company; however, I do want to re-emphasizeto you that the management is continuously driving the restructuring andre-capitalization plans and substantial progress is being made in importantareas, not least of which many of these important areas where we are makingprogress are not short-term developments but do require medium and long-termefforts to arrive at some achievement. Our vision is to open up the global markets to our current range of HIVdiagnostic tests and to broaden our product range in HIV and STD tests throughdevelopments in our technology. While today we are developing a world-classprofessional care product, tomorrow we intend to not only capitalize on thatopportunity but expand with a developed world over-the-counter product offeringand eventually broaden the company's product range to the less-regulated,broader market use diagnostic tests beyond HIV. We envision developing amulti-platform offering in time, as many of the diseases that we diagnose arecomplementary to each other - i.e., they're often found together, for example,syphilis and HIV. I want to just pause for a moment then and just make a few points with regard toour key initiatives and I do apologize if some of these have been touched onalready but I do want to re-emphasize them. First, is our development in theChinese market. I don't want to repeat what Ted has already said, but theChinese market for HIV diagnostic tests is expected to grow from about $12million in 2003 to over $150 million by 2011. Once approved, our Aware HIV oraltest will be the only alternative fluid rapid test available in China. Our jointventure is putting in a sales and marketing plan to capture between 15% and 25%of that Chinese market for diagnostic screening tests and we expect to achievethat within the next two years, following approval. In my opinion, this isrealistic. Only a non-blood test, such as the one that we have, can safely bedistributed on a wide scale to meet the Chinese government's formal goals infighting HIV and AIDS. Further, this sales and marketing program is buildingrelationships with key figures in the Chinese government who support and driveand initiative, the company has determined, is essential to gaining significantmarket share for its products as well as opening doors to the introduction ofother over-the-counter versions of its Aware product in China. To this end,Calypte and Marr together in the joint venture that we have formed will make anadditional investment in China of over $2.5 million, primarily in the next 12months, as we begin the ramping up of our sales process. Second, I'd like to talk about the Indian market which, regrettably, in the pasthas been, perhaps, underplayed as we emphasized China. With an estimated 5.1million infections, India has the world's highest number of HIV/AIDS infectedpeople, second only to South Africa, and the market for HIV diagnostic testingis expected to grow in excess of 20% annually. Calypte is seeking approval tosell into 3 markets in India -- the military, the private sector, and thegovernment sector. The Company has begun field evaluation of its Aware OMT testin India and expects to file for approval in all of those three markets based onthe capabilities and approvals achieved in our Chinese facility. Once again,this Aware oral test will be the only alternative HIV rapid test available inIndia. While sales and marketing plans are not as well as developed as in China,on the strength of this test, I have set a target for the management team forthe Company to capture between 25% and 50% within 3 years following approval andlaunch.    Third is the development of the regional over-the-counter market. Beyond theU.S., Calypte is pursuing OTC market opportunity in the Middle East and EasternEurope. The Company has already begun selling this test to its distributor,Joseph & Gionis, and as I said earlier, we had received an order for 100,000units today. Our distributor is Joseph and Gionis and they are distributing forus throughout the region. The total number of countries to which they have theexclusive right is 21. We have also begun the process that will enable us tointroduce the over-the-counter test in Eastern Europe, particularly in Russia,as additional registrations and approvals are obtained. We filed for approvalwithin Russia and plan to work with Marr, our partner, there to develop a salesand marketing plan. Fourth, I'd like to emphasize the development of regional professional markets.Calypte is pursuing individual country markets in Africa, South Asia, and LatinAmerica for the professional version of our Aware OMT Rapid Test. In aggregate,these markets are expected to grow by 10% annually; however, growth rates arehigher in certain key countries and this is where the Company will focusparticular efforts. The Company has already begun selling its HIV OMT Rapid Testin South Africa and you will be aware through our press releases that we havereceived our first order from the MineSeeker Foundation. That order we expect tototal 1 million tests over the next 12 months, and we anticipate that will rampup to 5 million tests annually. We intend to build on this humanitarianapproach. These groups have a sincere interest in fighting HIV, AIDS epidemics,and have the funds to make it happen. It is well documented that diagnosing HIVis the key to controlling AIDS and reducing the prevalence and we believe, andMineSeeker has validated, the safety, ease of use of the non-blood tests likeour Aware OMT tests is the perfect diagnostic tests for this market. In additionto South Africa, Calypte has approvals in Kenya, Malaysia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.Calypte has also recently obtained USAID approval of the Aware HIV blood tests,which will be added to the USAID waiver list. The Company is also underway inqualifying for the USAID waiver list with its Aware OMT test. Being on thatWaiver list, we believe further validates our product and qualifies bothproducts - blood and oral fluid tests - for inclusion in the U.S. government $6billion PEPFAR subsidized testing program. Fifth, the development of the market for the HIV BED Incidence Test. Calyptesupports the CDC Incidence Test as a contract manufacturer. This test is usedfor surveillance purposes. During the second quarter of 2006, the CDC issued arevised protocol that has been accepted by the UNAIDS and the World HealthOrganization to address certain conditions that may have resulted inover-estimation of Incidence. We believe this test design and use and theinterpretation of its results will continue to evolve as the public healthagencies and the CDC gain experience with it. We believe this product has acontinual role in the fight against HIV AIDS. Sixth, and I'm towards the end of my key points here, the development of theU.S. over-the-counter HIV tests. The U.S. is the largest market for HIVdiagnostic tests in the world, with 2005 revenue for screening tests estimatedat $165 million. The FDA advisory panel recently supported the development ofthe process to bring an OTC test to the United States and that's a very, veryimportant development. Calypte has invested approximately $3 million to obtainthe technology and equipment required to manufacture such a product in the U.S.and this, for us, is a longer-term investment where we expect to reapconsiderable future rewards. Calypte is well positioned to deliver this U.S. OTCmarket rapid assay for HIV and other diseases of public health interest. Thefirst step will be to obtain approval for the test in the professional usemarket. That product is in the lab today. With this approval, the Company willhave 1 of only 2 oral fluid HIV tests approved for sale in the U.S. and theCompany expects to successfully compete in the U.S. professional market whilealso focusing clinical efforts on the OTC market. The Company expects that itwill capture somewhere between 33% and 50% of the U.S. OTC market. It isexpected that we will have strong margins and that this product can position theCompany for possible partnership and strategic relationships. We are buildingthis product around a market position that would be protected by strong patentbarriers. And finally, just a couple of early comments on some new developments: First,Calypte has identified several new promising diagnostic products that it isdeveloping in partnership with the U.S. CDC. These products include an HIV RapidIncidence Test and a Rapid Test for syphilis. The Company is in the process ofobtaining a second license from Ani Biotech for a new rapid test platform thatenables simultaneous screening of a sample for multiple analytes on a singletest device, which we call our Multi-Test platform. Such a platform is suitablefor point-of-care testing of blood, oral fluid, and urine samples. Calypte'slicense will be exclusive for oral fluid and urine, and non-exclusive for blood.By grouping multiple tests on the same device, the multi-platform test offers aless expensive and more convenient way to perform diagnostic testing.    And now I want to wrap up, but in wrapping up I would just like to look backvery briefly. We have now completed a significant and diverse number of fieldstudies of our Aware blood and oral tests in some of the most challengingsettings known for an HIV screening test, and these tests, our tests, haveconsistently demonstrated performance that is on par with rapid blood tests outin the market. While we have expected this level of performance from our bloodtests, it is a remarkable achievement for an alternative fluid rapid test suchas our oral test to compete on par with the same or better test results asblood. Of course, the ultimate test for our products is not how they perform inthe field studies, but how they perform in the market and here too the news isgood. As some of our recent press releases demonstrate, the sales momentum forour Aware test is beginning to build. I'm optimistic that over the next 12months we will see our Aware line validated, not just in field studies andregulatory evaluations, but by the market itself. Looking towards the future, wewill stepwise expand the reach of our HIV testing products into the highermargin segments and markets. We have already rolled out and received the firstapproval in the UAE for our OTC version of our products, and, with today'sorder, we are moving ahead. We have in development the next generation of ourAware range of products which will be a professional market product fordeveloped countries such as the U.S. which we intend to follow as quickly aspossible with an over-the-counter version. Each of these steps will bring usinto markets with successively higher margins. And last, as we gain experience in market validation of our next-generationAware platform, it sets the stage for us to expand beyond our HIV testing line.We will build a profitable Company on the HIV platform and a much larger Companyand profitable Company with the product offerings going forward. Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen. Our conference call today has been alittle longer than usual. The reason is we just wanted to make sure that one ortwo short-term developments, adverse developments have not detracted themanagement and the company from its medium- to longer-term goal of buildingstockholder value, and getting our products out into the marketplace, andgetting profitable as soon as possible. So we thank you very much for bearingwith us and thank you to my colleagues and thank you all for listening in. ByeBye.

730 Postings, 6745 Tage OttomanRosendahlDer CC auf Deutsch, ich weiß es ist nicht ganz gut

21.08.06 20:21
Vorbereitete Anmerkungen Roger I. Gale und Theodore R. Gwin Calypte Biomedical Corporation zweiter Quartal 2006 Analyst/Investor Konferenz-Anruf August 9, 2006  Tim Clemensen - Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Rubenstein IR Guter Nachmittag und Willkommen zum Calypte biomedizinischen Resultate Konferenz-Anruf des zweiten Viertel-2006. Verbinden sind wir heute von der Calypte Managementmannschaft Roger Sturm, Vorsitzender und Generaldirektor und Ted Gwin, Finanzleiter. Anmerkungen des Managements können über das Internet an der folgenden Adresse www.calypte.com erreicht werden und Investoren an klicken. Der Konferenzanruf ist für replay durch September 8, 2006 vorhanden. Jetzt sollten Sie eine Kopie der Einkommenfreigabe des Viertels 2006 der Firma zweiter empfangen haben, die letzter Freitag herausgegeben wurde. Wenn Sie nicht haben, können Sie das Pressekommuniquã© an der Web site Calyptes an calypte.com ansehen, oder, frei zu fühlen, unserem Büro bei 212-843-8094 und mit uns in Verbindung zu treten faxt es Ihnen. Zusätzlich wurde der Juni 30, 2006, 10QSB an August 7 eingeordnet. Wir möchten Sie das während dieses Konferenzanrufs erinnern, den die Firma Projektionen oder andere Vorwärts-schauende Aussagen betreffend sind zukünftige Fälle für die zukünftige finanzielle Leistung der Firma abgeben konnte. Wir möchten Sie warnen, daß solche Aussagen gerechte Vorhersagen sind und daß tatsächliche Fälle oder Resultate sich unterscheiden können materiell gegründet nach den Faktoren besprochen auf diesem Anruf oder wegen anderer Fälle, die jetzt Unbekanntes sind. Weiter verweisen wir Sie auf die Dokumente die Firmaakten von Zeit zu Zeit mit der Sicherheiten und Austausch-Kommission und anderen öffentlich eingeordneten Dokumenten. Diese Dokumente enthalten und kennzeichnen wichtige Gefahr Faktoren, die die tatsächlichen Resultate veranlassen konnten, sich von denen materiell zu unterscheiden, die in unseren Projektionen enthalten wurden oder Aussagen Vorwärts-geschauen waren. Ich möchte jetzt den Anruf zum Roger Sturm, Vorsitzendem und CEO von Calypte umwenden biomedizinisch. Roger Sturm - Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Vorsitzender und CEO Danke, Tim. Guter Nachmittag und danken Ihnen für uns beim Anruf heute verbinden. Ich werde Sie auf dem Fortschritt heute berichten, daß wir Überschuß das letzte Viertel und in der Zeit gebildet haben, seit I zuletzt mit Ihnen im Mai mit meinen Kollegen sprach. Ich freue mich, Sie zu berichten, daß ich selbst zu den Portland Hauptsitzen verlagert habe und ich ganztägige Aufgaben als Generaldirektor auf August erster dieser Monat von 2006 angenommen habe. Bevor ich über unsere Betriebe spreche, Ted Gwin wiederholt die Finanzverhältnisse und versieht uns mit einem Update von seiner neuen Brettreise nach China am Ende Juli, aber, turning.over, bevor er zu Ted, ließ mich gerechte Nachzählung einige Stromausgaben, die auf unserer auf lagerauflistung und unserer Kapital aufwerfen Bemühungen bezogen werden. Für jetzt fahren wir fort, auf der amerikanischen Börse als HIV zu handeln. Nach der formale Nachricht Periode erwarten wir, auf dem OTCBB, das im Freiverkehr gehandelte Anschlagbrett zu handeln. Der Vorrat ist wahrscheinlich auf den rosafarbenen Blättern außerdem Verdoppelungaufgeführtes. Der TIMING wird erwartet, um August 21, 2006 zu sein. Wir setzen heraus eine Ansage, sobald wir unser neues auf lagersymbol haben. Während die nachteiligen Auswirkungen der Pressenachricht unserer Absicht, vom Amex zurückzutreten uns ein wenig durch Überraschung genommen hat, lassen Sie mich versichern Ihnen, daß der Übergang zum OTCBB vom Amex keine Auswirkung auf unsere Fähigkeit, Produkt zu errichten oder Versandstichtage zu treffen hat. Mein gegenwärtiger funktionsfähiger Fokus ist auf Angelegenheiten innerhalb meiner Steuerung -- meine Steuerung und Steuerung meiner Mannschaft. Steuern Sie und beeinflussen Sie und ich nehme einen aktualisierten Blick jetzt an den Calypte Geschäft Gelegenheiten und konzentriere nicht auf das kurze Bezeichnung Gefühl, das mit wo der Vorrathandel verbunden ist und zu welchem Preis. So lang, wie der Vorrat verzeichnet wird, ist er immer schwer weg vom Amex, ich erwartet keine langfristige nachteilige Reaktion von unserem funktionsfähigen Markt gehandelt worden. Mit Hilfe unserer Kunden und unserer Partner führen wir auf dem stichhaltigen Unternehmensplan durch, den wir uns seit der Mitte letzten Jahres 2005 vorgestellt haben und den wir fortfahren, heute einzuführen. Wir haben viele Investoren und viele von Ihnen hören auf mich heute und viele von Ihnen, das Calypte für Jahre möglicherweise folgte wissen, daß wir eine beträchtliche ansteigende Aufgabe seit der Mitte des letzten Jahres gehabt haben, die frühen Stadien unseres Unternehmensplans einzuführen. Es ist meine Verantwortlichkeit zu allen unsere Bestandteile, auf unsere Geschäft Gelegenheiten zu konzentrieren und, da diese Gelegenheiten wachsen, ihre Glaubwürdigkeit zu verwenden, um die neuen und reifen institutionellen Anleger anzuziehen. Lassen Sie mich sagen, was ich Dose jetzt über die Großschreibung der Firma. In dieser Übergang Phase haben wir mehr Flexibilität auf dem OTCBB, die Firma leistungsfähig gross zu schreiben, die sehr wichtig ist, da wir einige Hauptgelegenheiten sehen aufzutauchen für bewußte schnelle Tests HIV-1/2. Wir werden besonders mit der Aufnahme angeregt, die wir für unseren flüssigen mündlichtest empfangen haben. Der ist unser OMT schneller Test. Jedoch gibt es neue Herausforderungen. Im Juni verkündeten wir, daß die Firma in eine Subskription Verkaufsverpflichtung eine Gesamtheit Dollar des Wertes $3 Million unserer Stammaktien eingetragen hatte. Ab heutigem Tag nur ist $495.000 von diesem finanziert worden. Die zwei betroffenen Investoren sind im Bruch der Subskription Vereinbarung. Wir arbeiten mit den Investor-Repräsentanten, um diese Situation zu beheben. Diese Vereinbarungen und die Rechtzeitigkeit der begleitenden Investitionen sind ein wesentlicher Bestandteil unseres Re-capitalizationprogramms gewesen. Bis jetzt haben wir Plazierung Vertreter, zwei Plazierung Vertreter angestellt, wie im 10QSB berichtet. Im April 2005, folgerten wir eine Finanzierung Anmerkung des Kabrioletts $8 Million und nahmen an einer $5.5 Million Kreditfazilität mit Marr teil. Ab heutigem Tag haben wir die Fähigkeit, eine zusätzliche versprechende Anmerkung unter der 2005 Mrz Kreditfazilität in der Menge der $500.000 vor August 31, 2006 herauszugeben. Während 2006 boten wir an, bis $0.15 pro Anteil den Übung Preis der Ermächtigungen, die in Verbindung mit unseren Mai und Juli 2004 Privatplazierungen geherausgeben wurden, unserer April 2005 8% Kabriolettanmerkungen und unserer Kreditfazilitätvorbereitungen mit Mrz für jene Inhaber eines Optionsscheins zu ändern zustimmend Übung alles oder zum Teil ihrer Ermächtigungen bis zum Juli 21, 2006. Inhaber eines Optionsscheins zogen Nutzen aus diesem und er hat geholfen, unsere Bilanz zu verstärken. Sie übten Ermächtigungen aus, um eine Gesamtheit von 20 Million Anteilen unseres Vorrates zu dem verringerten ausgeübten Preis zu kaufen. Wir empfingen ungefähr $258.000 in den Bargelderträgen von dieser Übung und zogen uns über $3.5 Million unserer hervorragenden gesicherten Schuld zurück. Als Teil dieses Preisänderung Angebots genehmigten die Investoren auch unsere Zurücknahme vom Amex.  

730 Postings, 6745 Tage OttomanRosendahl2.Teil

21.08.06 20:22

Ich freue, mich mit mir Ted Gwin, unser CFO zu haben, und nicht aus Rick Brounstein, unser Executivvizepräsident zu vermissen. Er ist auch mit uns heute und Rick ist für den Q&A Lernabschnitt vorhanden. Lassen Sie mich jetzt es zu Ted umwenden, das die finanziellen Resultate für Q2 wiederholt und Sie auf seiner neuen Reise nach China aktualisiert. Ich dann komme zu Ihnen zurück und bespreche die fortwährenden Betriebe und unsere Pläne während der Zukunft ausführlich irgendein grösseres. Überschuß zu Ted Ted Gwin - Calypte Biomedical Corporation - CFO Dank, Roger. Als gesagtes Tim, ordneten wir unser zweites Viertel 2006 10QSB am Montag, August 7 ein. Heute möchte ich Ihnen einige Höhepunkte des der Tätigkeiten und des Updates Viertels auf China geben. Einkommen für fortfahrende Betriebe während des zweiten Viertels von 2006 zählte $49.000 verglichen mit $89.000 für das zweite Viertel von 2005, eine Abnahme von 40.000 oder von 45% zusammen. Im zweiten Viertel von 2005, berichteten wir auch über $705.000 im Einkommen, das Verkäufen unserer Vermächtnis-Geschäft Produkte zuzuschreibend ist. Die Einkommen und die Kosten, die dem Vermächtnisgeschäft zuzuschreibend sind, werden als eingestellte Betriebe eingestuft, die dem Verkauf des Geschäfts im November von 2005 folgend sind. Verkäufe unserer BETT Ausdehnung prüfen, die im vierten Viertel von 2004 erklärt 100% unserer Verkäufe des zweiten Viertels 2005 von fortfahrenden Betrieben und ungefähr 86% unserer Verkäufe des zweiten Viertels 2006 anfingen. Die Balance unseres Einkommens während des zweiten Viertels von 2006 ist von den Verkäufen unseres flüssigen schnellen mündlichtests HIV-1/2 zu unserem südafrikanischen Verteiler. Die Firma hat Mitteilung empfangen, daß sein HIV-1/2 BSP schneller Test des Bluts für Hinzufügung zur USAID Aufhebungliste genehmigt worden ist. Dieses ist ein wichtiger Schritt mit dem Helfen des Verkäufe Prozesses in Afrika und in anderen USAID gestützten Ländern. Wir sind bei dem Durchführen zusätzlich auffangen Studien für USAID und WHO für unseren flüssigen schnellen mündlichtest HIV-1/2, der innerhalb 120 Tage gefolgert werden sollte. Diese Studien werden für diesen Test angefordert, auf die USAID Aufhebungliste gesetzt zu werden. Unser grober Seitenrand verringerte sich von 75% von Verkäufen im zweiten Viertel von 2005 zu a minus 59% im zweiten Viertel von 2006. Jedoch Tageskurse ist zu analysieren nicht zu sinnvoll und sie sind nicht von den zukünftigen Resultaten hinweisend, die wir neigen zu einem durchschnittlichen Bruttogewinn von 50% erwarten. Wegen der minimalen Mengen der Einkommen und der Produktquantitäten, hat das TIMING der minimalen jährlichen Abgabezahlungen, die als Kosten Verkäufe aufgeladen werden, eine bedeutende Auswirkung auf die Prozentsätze. Weiter 2005 und 2006, basierten Produktkosten auf Versuchsanlagegröße

730 Postings, 6745 Tage OttomanRosendahl3.Teil

21.08.06 20:24
Produktion Lose und reflektierten nicht die Kostendegression, die wir erwarten, in einem kommerziellen Skalabetrieb zu erzielen. Forschung und Entwicklung Kosten verringerten sich um $334.000 oder 47%, von $710.000 2005 bis $376.000 2006. Die Abnahme reflektiert hauptsächlich die Beseitigung unseres vorhergehenden Rockville, Maryland Service gegründeten R&D Personals und seiner in Verbindung stehenden Betriebe resultierend aus unserem Geschäft, das im zweiten Viertel von 2005 umstrukturiert. Während wir fortfahren, uns auf Spielraum zu nehmen und anderes in Verbindung stehendes mit der Unterstützung unserer Produktionsanlagen in Thailand und in China und für verschiedene internationale klinische Versuche unserer schnellen Tests während des zweiten Viertels von 2006 kostet, jene Unkosten verringert verglichen mit dem Niveau genommen während des zweiten Viertels von 2005. Die Abnahmen zu versetzen, die gemerkt wurden, war $64.000 Forschung und Entwicklung von den Unkosten, die auf unseren schnellen Tests bezogen wurden und in Verbindung mit unserer Beijing Marr chinesischen Joint Venture genommen waren, die nicht 2005 bestand. Das Verkaufen, der General und die administrativen Kosten verringerten sich um $1.092 Million, 53%, von $2.046 Million 2005 bis $954.000 2006. Die Primärbestandteile der Nettoabnahme schlossen das folgende mit ein: O A Abnahme von ungefähr $535.000 bezog auf der Aufladung für umstrukturieren unserer Betriebe und Schliessen des Maryland und Kalifornien Service, das zum zweiten Viertel von 2005 einzigartig war. O A Abnahme von ungefähr 264.000 an den Marketing-Unkosten und O A Netzabnahme von ungefähr $179.000 am allgemeinen und administrativen Management und an beratenen Unkosten. Unser Betriebsverlust während des zweiten Viertels von 2006, bei $1.359.000, reflektiert eine 49% Abnahme, die mit dem Verlust $2.689.000 verglichen wird, der während des zweiten Viertels von 2005 gemeldet wird. Wir notierten Unkosten des reinen Nettozinses von $2.492.000 während des zweiten Viertels von 2006 verglichen mit $2.078.000 von Zinsüberschuß im zweiten Viertel von 2005. Dieses lag an der Buchhaltung für die Ableitung und Anti-Verdünnung Verpflichtungen unserer Finanzierung die Anmerkung mit 2005 Kabrioletten hauptsächlich, die angefordert wurden, auf ihren angemessenen Wert an jeder Bilanz oder an anderen Bewertungsstichtagen, mit der Änderung im Wert justiert zu werden, der an den Interesse Unkosten oder dem Einkommen erkannt wurde. Diese Interesse Unkosten- und Einkommenkategorie ist fast völlig bargeldlos. Ich möchte jetzt an das Update von China wenden, wohin ich gerade von der letzten Woche zurückkam. Wir haben einen neuen funktionierenden Hauptoffizier, David Harris angestellt, um die Alltagsbetriebe in China zu handhaben. Er hat in China für viele Jahre gewohnt und ist fließend in der Mandarine und, sowie Haben eines Gesetzgrads von der Beijing Universität kantonesisch. Vor dem Annehmen der GURREN-Position, war David in der erfolgreichen Beendigung der SFDA Unterordnung für unseren Test HIV-1/2 instrumentell. Die Fabrikerneuerungen sind jetzt komplett und die der GMP Gültigkeitserklärung und Re-certification hat angefangen. Wir nehmen dieses dauern ungefähr 60 bis 90 Tage vorweg, zum durchzuführen. Nach Beendigung dieses Prozesses, ist diese Produktionsanlage vorhanden, unseren Thailand Service als das erwartete Niveau von Verkäufen in Afrika zu stützen und der Mittlere Osten erweitern. Zusätzlich zur Produktion für den Export, stellt dieser Service den flüssigen mündlichtest HIV-1/2, der den SFDA Bericht und Zustimmung durchmacht, sowie irgendwelche der Tests her, die wir mit der Fabrik erwarben, die wir schließlich beabsichtigen, zu verkaufen. Wie ich weiß, gibt es eine Menge Fokus auf dem SFDA Prozeß, lassen mich Ihnen ein Chronologie von Fällen bis jetzt geben. Die Anwendung, zum unseres bewußten HIV-1/2 OMT schnellen Tests zu vermarkten fährt durch den SFDA Zustimmung Prozeß fort. Vor Unterordnung ließen wir unsere Anwendung für Form und Inhalt von den SFDA Experte Beratern weitgehend wiederholen. Dann in Übereinstimmung mit den chinesischen Droge-Ausrichtung Regelungen; wir reichten unsere Anwendung bei der Beijing Droge-Leitung oder den BKA, an Dezember 27 des letzten Jahres ein. Die Anwendung hat seit führte eine Anzahl von wichtigen Meilensteinen im Zustimmung Prozeß. An Januar 12, 2006, wurden wir mitgeteilt, daß der BKA ihren Ausgangsbericht unserer Anwendung durchgeführt und ihn gefunden hatte, um genug komplett zu sein und gemäß Regelungen für formale Betrachtungen. Während der Woche von Januar 23, kontrollierte der BKA unseren Service in den R&D Aufzeichnungen in Zusammenhang mit unserer Anwendung. (dieses ist die Standardkontrolle, die alle Bewerber führen müssen.) An Januar 25, 2006, reichten wir einige Ergänzungen bei unserer Anwendung in Erwiderung auf Anträge zu etwas zusätzlicher Information ein, die durch den BKA gebildet wurde, welche ihrer Kontrolle folgt. Während der Woche von Februar 20, 2006, leitete der BKA unsere Anwendung an das SFDA in Übereinstimmung mit dem verarbeitentimeline spezifiziert in den chinesischen Droge-Ausrichtung Regelungen weiter. An März 14, 2006, wurden wir mitgeteilt, daß die Proben unseres HIV-1/2 OMT Installationssätze prüfen, die von den BKA Prüfern während ihres Fabrikbesuchs hatten geführt Auswertung und Kontrolle durch das nationale Institut zur Steuerung der pharmazeutischen und biologischen Produkte vorgewählt worden waren, andernfalls bekannt als die nationalen Labors. Was ist folgend? Die gesetzliche Berichtperiode von ungefähr 100 Werktagen hat überschritten und wir haben nicht noch eine formale Antwort empfangen, wie erwartet von SFDA. Wir müssen die gesetzlichen timelines unterstreichen, die durch das SFDA gegeben werden, sind Richtlinien und sind nicht absolut. Wir sind in der Note mit dem SFDA gewesen. Sie beachten, daß sie spät sind und Interesse und anhaltendes Interesse gezeigt haben, an, einen Mundflüssigkeit HIV schnellen Test zu haben, der in China bald vorhanden ist. Sie haben uns angezeigt, daß sie bemühen, unsere Anwendung auf Schiene zurückzubekommen. Der folgende Hauptmeilenstein im Zustimmung Prozeß ist, damit Anwendungen von einer SFDA Expertenkommission wiederholt werden können, die für alle Roman HIV Diagnoseprodukte wie unseren bewußten HIV-1/2 OMT schnellen Test angefordert wird. Diese Ausschüsse treffen Monatszeitschrift und wir sollten erwarten, auf dem Docket im Oktober zu sein, und gestern hat sein Projektdirektor gesagt, daß er bemüht, uns an im September zu erhalten. Mundflüssigkeit HIV Tests sind einzigartig und nach China neu, und gegründet auf unserer Erfahrung mit VEREINIGTE STAATEN FDA, haben wir die wahrscheinlichen zeitraubenden Fragen vorweggenommen, die von diesem Bericht kommen. Während der Zeit, seit wir unsere Anwendung einreichten, haben wir zusätzliche klinische Versuche für die chinesische CDC in der Erwartung geleitet, die die SFDA Expertengruppe um mehr Daten bittet. Wir sollten den Abschlußbericht über beide Versuche kurz haben und wir haben die rohen Daten gesehen und  

730 Postings, 6745 Tage OttomanRosendahl4.Teil

21.08.06 20:26
Gefühl sehr gut über die Resultate. Ich möchte unterstreichen, daß der Zustimmung Prozeß ein wiederholendes gewesen ist und viel von was geschieht, nicht in unserer Steuerung ist. Wir fühlen stark, daß China an den Wert in unserem Produkt glaubt und wir in der Qualität und in der Zuverlässigkeit überzeugt sind. Wir fahren fort, nah zu arbeiten mit dem SFDA, während das Produkt vorwärts in Richtung zur abschließenden Zustimmung bewegt. Ich drehe jetzt Wiederholungsbesuch rüber zu Roger, das völlig unsere Geschäftsstrategie und gegenwärtigen Plan bespricht. Roger Sturm - Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Vorsitzender und CEO Danke, Ted. Um mit anzufangen, möchte ich eine schnelle Rekapitulation unserer neuen Geschichte tun um einzustellen das zweite Teil von was ich in Kontext sagen werde. In mid-2005 verursachte die Firma einen das Umstrukturieren und Re-capitalization,plan, zum der Firma für Erfolg umzusetzen und des Wertes für Aktionäre zu errichten. Seit damals hat die Firma mit Sorgfalt nach diesem Plan durchgeführt (selbst wenn, in der Wirklichkeit, wir nicht notwendigerweise belohnt worden sind, soweit daß wir durch den Marktplatz möchten). Zuerst fuhr die Firma mit erfolgreich verkaufen weg weg seinem Vermächtnis Labor-gegründeten Urintest und vom bestätigenden Test des Bluts fort und vereinigte und verlagerte seine Büros zum See Oswego, Oregon. Diese Tätigkeiten ergeben eine Verringerung der Ausgabe vorbei über 50% kleiner, als 500.000 ein Monat und im Report Teds gerade früh, wir den Nutzen von dem jetzt sehen können Umstrukturierendurch kommen. Gleichzeitig investierte die Firma $3 Million in seiner neuen "Aniplattform" Technologie einschließlich das Erwerben der notwendigen Rechte, einen Diagnosetest HIV-1/2 und andere STD Tests in die VEREINIGTEN STAATEN, Europa und andere wichtige Märkte, ohne Furcht vor bestimmten Patenten Verletzens vorzustellen, die von unseren Konkurrenten gehalten wurden. Dieser Satz die Unterseite, damit wir einen neuen und erweiterten Diagnoseantrag in die professionellen und Freiverkehrsmärkte vorstellen. Frühem 2006 hat das Firmaweitere investiert in einer 51% Stange in der Produktionsanlage in Beijing China durch eine Joint Venture und Ted gerade auf sich diese Joint Venture bezogen. Und in Verbindung mit diesem fortwährenden SFDA Prozeß in China, das Ted beschrieb, haben wir den Produktion Betrieb erneuert und wir arbeiten jetzt, um ihm GMP gefällig zu erhalten. Wir haben vor kurzem Pläne für humanitäre Programme in Afrika, zuerst durch die MineSeeker Nächstenliebe verkündet. Heute empfingen wir den ersten erheblichen Auftrag für 100.000 Tests in die vereinigten arabischen Emiräte (UAE) und sind durch unseren Verteiler erklärt worden, zusätzliche Landzustimmungen in der Region bald zu erwarten. Das ganzes dieses ist gute Nachrichten, da wir validieren, daß wir ein Produkt verkaufen können, dem alle wir, innerhalb Calypte, bekannt lassen, um sehr während irgendeines beträchtlichen Zeitabschnitts hohe Qualität und einzigartig zu sein. Der Punkt hier ist der, der eine Unterstützungsproduktionsstätte hat, die in China bereit ist, unsere Thailand Herstellung Fähigkeit zu stützen, ist eine wichtige taktische Bewegung - eine, die wir in einiger beträchtlicher Zeit vor investiert haben. Mit GMP Zustimmung in China, können wir Produkt für den Export, während unsere SFDA Zustimmung für Verkauf in Inlandmarkt chinesische errichten. Dieses gibt uns unschaetzbare Erfahrung, die im Ramping herauf die Fabrik für China Produktion hilft. Diese Fabrik soll Produktion Volumen von bis 10 Million Tests pro Monat anfassen und unsere Ausgangserfahrung ist unschaetzbar, wenn sie diese Zielsetzung trifft. Im Mai 2006, verkündete die Firma, daß sie mich angestellt hatte, um die Firma durch die abschließenden Stadien ihrer Strukturierung und Re-capitalizationprozesses zu führen und dann, zweitens meine Anweisung sollte den neuen Unternehmensplan einführen und die Firma in Rentabilität und dann Rentabilität innerhalb der folgenden 1-1/2 bis 2 Jahre holen. Wir hatten vorher zu Ihnen in unseren allgemeinen Archivierungen verkündet, daß wir beabsichtigten, $15 bis $20 Million anhebend, und da ich früh angezeigt hatte, haben wir zwei Plazierung Mittel in dieser Hinsicht angestellt. Unsere Zielsetzung ist, die Firma genug gross zu schreiben, um sie in break-even und Rentabilität über den folgenden 1 bis 2-1/2 Jahren zu holen oder eher und uns zu erlauben, fortzufahren volle Ausbohrung mit unserem Unternehmensplan und schreibt auf den Investitionen gross, die wir über den letzten zwei Jahren gebildet haben und die, Frucht schon zu tragen haben. Weiter legt sie uns in eine sehr starke partnering und vermittelnde Position, besonders da wir unsere VEREINIGTE STAATEN Technologie validieren, die um auf die Aniplattform errichtet wird, die ich mich früh bezog. Wir haben keine weitere endgültige Vereinbarung im Platz diesmal auf der Finanzierung Seite, also werde ich an umziehen, um über die Kapitalmarktsituation gerade zu sprechen. I und meine Managementmannschaft, glauben, daß, wenn wir mit dem Fundraising d.h. $15 bis die $20 Million erfolgreich sind, wir nicht den Kapitalmarkt während der folgenden zweijährigen Periode wieder zugänglich machen müssen, um unsere gegenwärtigen Zielsetzungen zu treffen. Aber wir können an errichten und umziehen, um dieses Geschäft in ein rentables fortwährendes Wagnis zu errichten. Es ist nicht meine Absicht, unsere gesamte Strategie und Unternehmensplan für die Firma wieder zu wiederholen; jedoch möchte ich zu Ihnen nochmals betonen, daß das Management ununterbrochen das Umstrukturieren fährt und Re-capitalization plant und erheblicher Fortschritt wird in den wichtigen Bereichen, nicht von denen wenige viele dieser wichtigen Bereiche, in denen wir Fortschritt bilden, nicht kurzfristige Entwicklungen, aber mittel- und langfristige Bemühungen, erfordert sind zu irgendeiner Ausführung zu kommen gebildet. Unser Anblick soll die globalen Märkte zu unserer gegenwärtigen Strecke HIV der Diagnosetests erschließen und unser Warenangebot HIV und STD in den Tests durch Entwicklungen in unserer Technologie erweitern. Während heute wir ein Welt-Kategorie professionelles Obachtprodukt entwickeln, morgen beabsichtigen wir, auf dieser Gelegenheit nicht nur gross zu schreiben aber mit einem entwickelten anbietenden Weltim Freiverkehr gehandelten Produkt zu erweitern und das Warenangebot der Firma schließlich zu erweitern den Diagnosetests des weniger-regulierten, ausgedehnteren Marktgebrauches über HIV hinaus. Wir stellen vor uns, eine Multiplattform zu entwickeln, die in der Zeit anbietet, da viel von den Krankheiten, die wir sind ergänzend miteinander bestimmen - d.h., sie werden häufig zusammen, z.B., Syphilis und HIV gefunden. Ich möchte während eines Momentes gerade pausieren dann und einige Punkte hinsichtlich unserer Schlüsselinitiativen und mich gerade zu bilden entschuldigen Sie sich, wenn einige von diesen auf bereits berührt worden sind, aber ich sie nochmals betonen möchte. Zuerst ist unsere Entwicklung im chinesischen Markt. Ich möchte nicht wiederholen, welches Ted bereits gesagt hat, aber der chinesische Markt für HIV Diagnosetests wird erwartet, um von ungefähr $12 Million 2003 bis über $150 Million zu wachsen bis zum 2011. Sobald genehmigt, unser bewußter HIV mündlich  

730 Postings, 6745 Tage OttomanRosendahl5.Teil

21.08.06 20:28
Test ist der einzige alternative flüssige schnelle Test, der in China vorhanden ist. Unsere Joint Venture setzt in Verkäufe ein und Marketing-Plan zur Sicherung zwischen 15% und 25% dieses chinesischen Marktes für Diagnosesiebungtests und -uns erwarten, den innerhalb der folgenden zwei Jahre, nach Zustimmung zu erzielen. Meiner Meinung nach ist dieses realistisch. Nur ein Nichtblut Test, wie der, den wir auf eine breite Skala sicher verteilt werden, um die chinesischen formalen Ziele der Regierung zu treffen haben, können, wenn wir HIV und AIDS kämpfen. Weiter dieses ist Verkäufe und Absatzprogramm Gebäude-Verhältnisse zu den Schlüsselabbildungen in der chinesischen Regierung, die und Initiative sich stützen und fahren, die Firma hat festgestellt, ist wesentlich zur Gewinnung des bedeutenden Marktanteils für seine Produkte sowie Öffnung Türen zur Einleitung anderer im Freiverkehr gehandelter Versionen seines bewußten Produktes in China. Zu diesem Zweck bilden Calypte und Marr zusammen in der Joint Venture, die wir gebildet haben, eine zusätzliche Investition in China von über $2.5 Million, hauptsächlich in den folgenden 12 Monaten, wie wir unseres Verkäufe Prozesses oben ramping anfangen. Zweitens möchte ich über den indischen Markt sprechen, der bedauerlich in der Vergangenheit gewesen ist, möglicherweise underplayed, während wir China hervorhoben. Mit hat geschätzte 5.1 Million Infektion, Indien die höchste Zahl der Welt HIV/AIDS angesteckten Leuten, an zweiter Stelle nur nach Südafrika, und der Markt für HIV die Diagnoseprüfung wird erwartet, um über 20% jährlich zu wachsen. Calypte sucht Zustimmung, um in 3 Märkte in Indien zu verkaufen -- das Militär, der private Sektor und der Regierung Sektor. Die Firma hat auffangen Auswertung seines bewußten OMT Tests in Indien und erwarten, für Zustimmung in allen jene drei Märkte einzuordnen angefangen, die auf den Fähigkeiten und den Zustimmungen erzielt werden in unserem chinesischen Service basieren. Noch einmal ist dieser bewußte Mundtest der einzige Alternative-HIV schnelle Test, der in Indien vorhanden ist. Während Verkäufe und Marketing-Pläne nicht sind, sowie sich entwickelt wie in China, auf der Stärke dieses Tests, ich, haben ein Ziel für die Managementmannschaft eingestellt, damit die Firma zwischen 25% und 50% innerhalb 3 Jahre Zustimmung folgend gefangennimmt und ausstößt. Third ist die Entwicklung des regionalen Freiverkehrsmarktes. Über den VEREINIGTEN STAATEN hinaus übt Calypte OTC Marktgelegenheit im Mittlere Osten und im Osteuropa aus. Die Firma hat bereits angefangen, diesen Test an seinen Verteiler, Joseph u. Gionis zu verkaufen, und als I, das früh gesagt wurde, hatten wir einen Auftrag für 100.000 Maßeinheiten heute empfangen. Unser Verteiler ist Joseph und Gionis und sie verteilen sich für uns während der Region. Die Gesamtzahl Ländern, zu denen sie das ausschließliche Recht haben, ist 21. Wir haben auch den Prozeß angefangen, der uns ermöglicht, den im Freiverkehr gehandelten Test in Osteuropa, besonders in Rußland vorzustellen, wie zusätzliche Ausrichtungen und Zustimmungen erreicht werden. Wir ordneten für Zustimmung innerhalb Rußlands und des Planes, um mit Marr, unser Partner zu arbeiten ein, Verkäufe und Marketing-Plan dort zu entwickeln. Viertens möchte ich die Entwicklung der regionalen professionellen Märkte hervorheben. Calypte übt Märkte des einzelnen Landes in Afrika, in Südasien und in lateinischem Amerika für die professionelle Version unseres bewußten OMT schnellen Tests aus. In der Gesamtheit werden diese Märkte erwartet, um jährlich zu wachsen durch 10%; jedoch sind Wachstumsraten in bestimmten Schlüsselländern höher und diese ist, wo die Firma bestimmte Bemühungen fokussiert. Die Firma hat bereits angefangen, seinen HIV OMT schnellen Test in Südafrika zu verkaufen und Sie sind durch unsere Pressekommuniquã©s bewußt, daß wir unseren ersten Auftrag von der MineSeeker Grundlage empfangen haben. Daß Auftrag, den wir erwarten, 1 Million Tests über den folgenden 12 Monaten zusammenzuzählen und wir, nehmen Sie vorweg, die Rampe bis zu 5 Million Tests jährlich werden. Wir beabsichtigen, auf dieser humanitären Annäherung zu errichten. Diese Gruppen haben ein aufrichtiges Interesse, an, HIV, AIDS-Epidemien zu kämpfen, und haben die Kapital, zum es geschehen zu lassen. Es wird gut dokumentiert, daß, HIV zu bestimmen der Schlüssel zu steuerndem AIDS ist und verringernd das Vorherrschen und wir glauben, und MineSeeker hat, die Sicherheit, Benutzerfreundlichkeit der Nichtblut Tests wie unsere bewußten OMT Tests ist die vollkommenen Diagnosetests für diesen Markt validiert. Zusätzlich zu Südafrika hat Calypte Zustimmungen in Kenia, in Malaysia, in Uganda und in Zimbabwe. Calypte hat auch vor kurzem USAID Zustimmung der bewußten HIV Blutproben erreicht, die der USAID Aufhebungliste hinzugefügt werden. Die Firma ist auch unterwegs beim Qualifizieren für die USAID Aufhebungliste mit seinem bewußten OMT Test. Seiend auf dieser Aufhebungliste, glauben wir validieren weiter unser Produkt und qualifizieren Produkte - Blut und flüssige mündlichtests - für Einbeziehung in der VEREINIGTE STAATEN Regierung PEPFAR subventioniertes Testprogramm $6 Milliarde. Fünftens die Entwicklung des Marktes für den HIV BETT Ausdehnung Test. Calypte stützt den CDC Ausdehnung Test als Vertrag Hersteller. Dieser Test wird für Überwachungzwecke benutzt. Während des zweiten Viertels von 2006, gab die CDC ein korrigiertes Protokoll heraus, das durch das UNAIDS und die Weltgesundheitsorganisation angenommen worden ist, um bestimmte Bedingungen zu adressieren, die Überschätzung der Ausdehnung ergeben haben können. Wir glauben diesem Testdesign und verwenden und die Deutung seiner Resultate fährt fort zu entwickeln, während die Agenturen des öffentlichen Gesundheitswesens und die CDC Erfahrung mit ihr gewinnen. Wir glauben, daß dieses Produkt eine kontinuierliche Rolle im Kampf gegen HIV AIDS hat.  

730 Postings, 6745 Tage OttomanRosendahlLetzter Teil und Schluß

21.08.06 20:29

Sixth und ich in Richtung zum Ende meiner Schlüsselpunkte hier, sind die Entwicklung der VEREINIGTEN STAATEN, die im Freiverkehr gehandelter HIV prüft. Die VEREINIGTEN STAATEN sind der größte Markt für HIV Diagnosetests in der Welt, mit Einkommen 2005 für die Siebungtests, die bei $165 Million geschätzt werden. Das Beratungsgremium der FDA stützte vor kurzem die Entwicklung des Prozesses, um einen OTC Test in die Vereinigten Staaten zu holen und das ist sehr, sehr wichtige Entwicklung. Calypte hat ungefähr $3 Million investiert, um die Technologie zu erreichen und die Ausrüstung, die erfordert wird, um solch ein Produkt in den VEREINIGTEN STAATEN und in dieser, für uns herzustellen, ist eine längerfristige Investition, in der wir erwarten, beträchtliche zukünftige Belohnungen zu ernten. Calypte wird gut in Position gebracht, um diese VEREINIGTE STAATEN OTC schnelle Probe des Marktes für HIV und andere Krankheiten des Interesses des öffentlichen Gesundheitswesens zu liefern. Der erste Schritt ist, Zustimmung für den Test im professionellen Gebrauchmarkt zu erreichen. Dieses Produkt ist im Labor heute. Mit dieser Zustimmung hat die Firma 1 von nur 2 Mundflüssigkeit HIV Tests, die für Verkauf in den VEREINIGTEN STAATEN genehmigt werden und die Firma erwartet, im VEREINIGTE STAATEN professionellen Markt beim klinische Bemühungen erfolgreich zu konkurrieren auf den OTC Markt auch richten. Die Firma erwartet, daß sie irgendwo zwischen 33% und 50% des VEREINIGTE STAATEN OTC Marktes gefangennimmt. Es wird erwartet, daß wir starke Seitenränder haben und daß dieses Produkt die Firma für mögliche Teilhaberschaft und strategische Verhältnisse in Position bringen kann. Wir errichten dieses Produkt um eine Marktposition, die durch starke Patentsperren geschützt würde. Und schließlich, gerade ein Paar der frühen Anmerkungen zu etwas neuen Entwicklungen: Zuerst hat Calypte einige neue versprechende Diagnoseprodukte gekennzeichnet, daß es in der Teilhaberschaft mit der VEREINIGTE STAATEN CDC sich entwickelt. Diese Produkte schließen einen HIV schnellen Ausdehnung Test und einen schnellen Test für Syphilis ein. Die Firma ist bei dem Erreichen einer zweiten Lizenz vom Ani Biotech für eine neue schnelle Testplattform, die simultaner Siebung einer Probe für mehrfache Parameter auf einer einzelnen Testvorrichtung ermöglicht, die wir unsere Multi-Test Plattform nennen. Solch eine Plattform ist für die Punkt-von-Obacht Prüfung des Bluts, der Mundflüssigkeit und der Urinproben verwendbar. Lizenz Calyptes ist exklusiv für Mundflüssigkeit und Urin nicht-exklusiv, und für Blut. Indem er mehrfache Tests auf der gleichen Vorrichtung gruppiert, bietet der Multiplattform Test eine weniger kostspielige und bequemere Weise an, die Diagnoseprüfung durchzuführen. Und jetzt möchte ich oben aufwickeln, aber, wenn es oben aufwickelt, möchte ich gerade zum Blick zurück sehr kurz. Wir haben jetzt ein bedeutendes durchgeführt und verschiedene Zahl von fangen Studien unseres bewußten Bluts und Mundtests in einigen der schwierigsten Einstellungen auf, die für einen HIV Siebungtest bekannt sind, und diese Tests, unsere Tests, haben durchweg Leistung gezeigt, die auf Gleichheit mit schnellen Blutproben heraus im Markt ist. Während wir dieses Niveau der Leistung von unseren Blutproben erwartet haben, ist es eine bemerkenswerte Ausführung für einen alternativen flüssigen schnellen Test wie unseren Mundtest, zum in der Gleichheit mit gleichen oder besseren den Testergebnissen wie Blut zu konkurrieren. Selbstverständlich ist der entscheidende Test für unsere Produkte, nicht wie sie in den auffangenstudien durchführen, aber, wie sie im Markt und hier auch durchführen, in den Nachrichten gut ist. Als einige unserer neuen Pressekommuniquã©s demonstrieren Sie, die Verkäufe, die Momentum für unseren bewußten Test anfängt zu errichten. Ich bin optimistisch, daß über den folgenden 12 Monaten wir unsere bewußte validierte Linie sehen, nicht gerade in fangen Sie Studien und regelnde Auswertungen, aber durch den Markt selbst auf. Schauend in Richtung zur Zukunft, erweitern wir stufenweise die Reichweite unserer HIV prüfenprodukte in die höheren Seitenrandsegmente und -märkte. Wir sind bereits heraus gerollt und empfangen der ersten Zustimmung in den UAE für unsere OTC Version unserer Produkte und, mit heutigem Auftrag, uns bewegen voran. Wir haben in der Entwicklung das folgende Erzeugung unserer bewußten Produktpalette, die ein professionelles Marktprodukt für entwickelte Länder wie die VEREINIGTEN STAATEN sind, denen wir beabsichtigen, mit einer im Freiverkehr gehandelten Version schnellstmöglich zu folgen. Jeder dieser Schritte holt uns in Märkte mit mehrmals hintereinander höheren Seitenrändern. Und letzt, da wir Erfahrung in der Marktgültigkeitserklärung unserer zukünftigen bewußten Plattform gewinnen, Hintergrund er darstellen, damit wir über unserer HIV prüfenlinie hinaus erweitern. Wir errichten eine rentable Firma auf der HIV Plattform und eine viel größere Firma-und rentablefirma mit den Produktopfern, die vorwärts gehen. Danke sehr viel, Damen und Herren. Unser Konferenzanruf heute ist ein wenig länger als übliches gewesen. Der Grund ist wir wollte gerade überprüfen, ob ein oder zwei kurzfristige Entwicklungen, nachteilige Entwicklungen das Management und die Firma nicht von seinem Mittel zum längerfristigen Ziel des Gebäudeaktionärwertes abgezogen haben, und unsere Produkte heraus in den Markt erhalten, und rentabel so bald wie möglich erhalten. So danken wir Ihnen sehr viel für das Tragen mit uns und danken Ihnen zu meinen Kollegen und danken Ihnen allem für innen hören. Tschüß.

730 Postings, 6745 Tage OttomanRosendahlChina Zulassungssitzung schon September o. T.

21.08.06 20:30

730 Postings, 6745 Tage OttomanRosendahlAlles wird gut.......... o. T.

21.08.06 20:30

730 Postings, 6745 Tage OttomanRosendahlam 14.08 in XVI International AIDS Conference

21.08.06 20:32
Calypte Presents Next Generation HIV Rapid Test at XVI International AIDS Conference
Data on Aware2(TM) HIV-1/2 Rapid Test Research Equals or Exceeds U.S. FDA Sensitivity Standards

LAKE OSWEGO, Ore., Aug. 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Calypte Biomedical Corporation (Amex: HIV; the "Company"), medical diagnostic tests manufacturer for the professional point of care (PRO) and over the counter (OTC) segments of the market primarily for the detection of antibodies to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) announced today that it will present an abstract entitled "Initial evaluations of a novel rapid test for HIV-1/2 antibodies in blood or oral fluid," Abstract: CDB0076, on its research to develop a new HIV 1/2 rapid test format for use on whole blood and plasma and oral fluid specimens, at the XVI International AIDS Conference in Toronto, Canada on August 13th-18th.

The data contained in the Abstract relates to the Company's second-generation rapid testing platform (Aware2(TM) prototype, which it is currently being developed as an HIV screening test. The unique platform, is based on technology licensed from Ani Biotech Oy of Finland, and allows the Company to enter new markets, including the U.S., where its current Aware(TM) line of rapid tests is not available.

The Company said that preliminary results of an internally-conducted study for the Aware2(TM) HIV-1/2 rapid blood test's sensitivity equals or exceeds that of most U.S. FDA approved EIA tests. The Company's current Aware(TM) HIV-1/2 rapid blood and oral fluid tests also exceed most U.S. FDA approved EIA tests. The study demonstrated excellent concordance for matched blood- based and oral fluid specimens with the Aware2(TM) HIV-1/2 prototype test. These findings are the first step in what the Company hopes will culminate in a formal submission to the U.S. FDA for its Aware2(TM) HIV-1/2 rapid BSP (blood) and OMT (oral fluid) tests.

Dr. Ron Mink, Calypte's Chief Scientific Officer, stated, "The data we have assembled are very encouraging, in terms of pre-clinical performance characteristics. The test is easy to use and versatile, demonstrated by its ability to detect antibodies to HIV in either oral fluid or blood. The visualizing agent is not part of the test strip, which differentiates it from lateral flow HIV tests currently available and appears to improve sensitivity. We are pleased to be able to share our findings with participants at the XVI International AIDS Conference in Toronto."

Roger I. Gale, Calypte's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer commented, "As Dr. Mink noted, the initial results are encouraging. This format is quite sensitive. The Aware2(TM) line is an important opportunity for us. An U.S. FDA advisory panel has recently supported the development of a process to bring a HIV OTC test to the U.S. market and the Aware2(TM) platform is particularly suitable for OTC applications."

Mr. Gale continued, "Calypte is uniquely poised to deliver to the U.S. OTC markets rapid tests for HIV and other diseases of public health interest. We plan to use the Aware2(TM) platform to develop a line of diagnostic tests for STDs, with the initial test expected to be syphilis. Initial feasibility research is underway in collaboration with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)."

About XVI International AIDS Conference:

This Conference (http://www.aids2006.org), which is held every two years, is the world's largest HIV/AIDS conference. It is being held in Toronto Canada from August 13-18, 2006. Its purpose is to provide an international, open and independent forum for the exchange of ideas, knowledge and research on HIV/AIDS -- to inform, as well as to strengthen prevention, treatment and care efforts worldwide.

An estimated 20,000 participants including scientists, health care providers, political, community and business leaders, journalists, government, non-governmental and intergovernmental representatives, and people living with HIV/AIDS are expected to attend. Calypte will have a commercial exhibit at the conference, where its products will be available for inspection to potential customers and will have its scientists available to answer questions about its newest technology.

The Conference program includes abstract-driven oral and poster sessions, controversies and common ground sessions, bridging sessions, symposia and skills building workshops, along with innovative mechanisms to broaden the reach and impact of this event, particularly in the developing world where the epidemic is most entrenched.

730 Postings, 6745 Tage OttomanRosendahlBill Clinton und Bill Gates waren vor Ort... o. T.

21.08.06 20:32

539 Postings, 7711 Tage calyrittersag mal

22.08.06 00:22
Woher wollen die 15 - 20 Millionen Dollar herbekommen ???

neue Aktien rausgeben .... das wären ja fast 200 Mill zu 0,10 cent

Da sind unsere Wertlos ....... über was freust du dich !!!!  

730 Postings, 6745 Tage OttomanRosendahl@calyritter

22.08.06 09:06

Wir hatten vorher zu Ihnen in unseren allgemeinen Archivierungen verkündet, daß wir beabsichtigten, $15 bis $20 Million anhebend, und da ich früh angezeigt hatte, haben wir zwei Plazierung Mittel in dieser Hinsicht angestellt. Unsere Zielsetzung ist, die Firma genug gross zu schreiben, um sie in break-even und Rentabilität über den folgenden 1 bis 2-1/2 Jahren zu holen oder eher und uns zu erlauben, fortzufahren volle Ausbohrung mit unserem Unternehmensplan und schreibt auf den Investitionen gross, die wir über den letzten zwei Jahren gebildet haben und die, Frucht schon zu tragen haben. Weiter legt sie uns in eine sehr starke partnering und vermittelnde Position, besonders da wir unsere VEREINIGTE STAATEN Technologie validieren, die um auf die Aniplattform errichtet wird, die ich mich früh bezog. Wir haben keine weitere endgültige Vereinbarung im Platz diesmal auf der Finanzierung Seite, also werde ich an umziehen, um über die Kapitalmarktsituation gerade zu sprechen. Ich und meine Managementmannschaft, glauben, daß, wenn wir mit dem Fundraising d.h. $15 bis die $20 Million erfolgreich sind, wir nicht den Kapitalmarkt während der folgenden zweijährigen Periode wieder zugänglich machen müssen, um unsere gegenwärtigen Zielsetzungen zu treffen. Aber wir können an errichten und umziehen, um dieses Geschäft in ein rentables fortwährendes Wagnis zu errichten. Es ist nicht meine Absicht, unsere gesamte Strategie und Unternehmensplan für die Firma wieder zu wiederholen; jedoch möchte ich zu Ihnen nochmals betonen, daß das Management ununterbrochen das Umstrukturieren fährt und Re-capitalization plant und erheblicher Fortschritt wird in den wichtigen Bereichen, nicht von denen wenige viele dieser wichtigen Bereiche, in denen wir Fortschritt bilden, nicht kurzfristige Entwicklungen, aber mittel- und langfristige Bemühungen, erfordert sind zu irgendeiner Ausführung zu kommen gebildet. Unser Anblick soll die globalen Märkte zu unserer gegenwärtigen Strecke HIV der Diagnosetests erschließen und unser Warenangebot HIV und STD in den Tests durch Entwicklungen in unserer Technologie erweitern. Während heute wir ein Welt-Kategorie professionelles Obachtprodukt entwickeln, morgen beabsichtigen wir, auf dieser Gelegenheit nicht nur gross zu schreiben aber mit einem entwickelten anbietenden Weltim Freiverkehr gehandelten Produkt zu erweitern und das Warenangebot der Firma schließlich zu erweitern den Diagnosetests des weniger-regulierten, ausgedehnteren Marktgebrauches über HIV hinaus.

730 Postings, 6745 Tage OttomanRosendahlEs gibt andere Wege an die Summe ranzukommen......

22.08.06 09:33

Das nur so zur Info. 10 Mio. Tests pro Monat in China

Das ganzes dieses ist gute Nachrichten, da wir validieren, daß wir ein Produkt verkaufen können, dem alle wir, innerhalb Calypte, bekannt lassen, um sehr während irgendeines beträchtlichen Zeitabschnitts hohe Qualität und einzigartig zu sein. Der Punkt hier ist der, der eine Unterstützungsproduktionsstätte hat, die in China bereit ist, unsere Thailand Herstellung Fähigkeit zu stützen, ist eine wichtige taktische Bewegung - eine, die wir in einiger beträchtlicher Zeit vor investiert haben. Mit GMP Zustimmung in China, können wir Produkt für den Export, während unsere SFDA Zustimmung für Verkauf in Inlandmarkt chinesische errichten. Dieses gibt uns unschaetzbare Erfahrung, die im Ramping herauf die Fabrik für China Produktion hilft. Diese Fabrik soll Produktion Volumen von bis 10 Million Tests pro Monat anfassen und unsere Ausgangserfahrung ist unschaetzbar, wenn sie diese Zielsetzung trifft.

730 Postings, 6745 Tage OttomanRosendahlEnde gut, alles gut

22.08.06 09:38

Ich möchte jetzt an das Update von China wenden, wohin ich gerade von der letzten Woche zurückkam. Wir haben einen neuen funktionierenden Hauptoffizier, David Harris angestellt, um die Alltagsbetriebe in China zu handhaben. Er hat in China für viele Jahre gewohnt und ist fließend in der Mandarine und, sowie Haben eines Gesetzgrads von der Beijing Universität kantonesisch. Vor dem Annehmen der GURREN-Position, war David in der erfolgreichen Beendigung der SFDA Unterordnung für unseren Test HIV-1/2 instrumentell. Die Fabrikerneuerungen sind jetzt komplett und die der GMP Gültigkeitserklärung und Re-certification hat angefangen. Wir nehmen dieses dauern ungefähr 60 bis 90 Tage vorweg, zum durchzuführen. Nach Beendigung dieses Prozesses, ist diese Produktionsanlage vorhanden, unseren Thailand Service als das erwartete Niveau von Verkäufen in Afrika zu stützen und der Mittlere Osten erweitern. Zusätzlich zur Produktion für den Export, stellt dieser Service den flüssigen mündlichtest HIV-1/2, der den SFDA Bericht und Zustimmung durchmacht, sowie irgendwelche der Tests her, die wir mit der Fabrik erwarben, die wir schließlich beabsichtigen, zu verkaufen. Wie ich weiß, gibt es eine Menge Fokus auf dem SFDA Prozeß, lassen mich Ihnen ein Chronologie von Fällen bis jetzt geben. Die Anwendung, zum unseres bewußten HIV-1/2 OMT schnellen Tests zu vermarkten fährt durch den SFDA Zustimmung Prozeß fort. Vor Unterordnung ließen wir unsere Anwendung für Form und Inhalt von den SFDA Experte Beratern weitgehend wiederholen. Dann in Übereinstimmung mit den chinesischen Droge-Ausrichtung Regelungen; wir reichten unsere Anwendung bei der Beijing Droge-Leitung oder den BKA, an Dezember 27 des letzten Jahres ein. Die Anwendung hat seit führte eine Anzahl von wichtigen Meilensteinen im Zustimmung Prozeß. An Januar 12, 2006, wurden wir mitgeteilt, daß der BKA ihren Ausgangsbericht unserer Anwendung durchgeführt und ihn gefunden hatte, um genug komplett zu sein und gemäß Regelungen für formale Betrachtungen. Während der Woche von Januar 23, kontrollierte der BKA unseren Service in den R&D Aufzeichnungen in Zusammenhang mit unserer Anwendung. (dieses ist die Standardkontrolle, die alle Bewerber führen müssen.) An Januar 25, 2006, reichten wir einige Ergänzungen bei unserer Anwendung in Erwiderung auf Anträge zu etwas zusätzlicher Information ein, die durch den BKA gebildet wurde, welche ihrer Kontrolle folgt. Während der Woche von Februar 20, 2006, leitete der BKA unsere Anwendung an das SFDA in Übereinstimmung mit dem verarbeitentimeline spezifiziert in den chinesischen Droge-Ausrichtung Regelungen weiter. An März 14, 2006, wurden wir mitgeteilt, daß die Proben unseres HIV-1/2 OMT Installationssätze prüfen, die von den BKA Prüfern während ihres Fabrikbesuchs hatten geführt Auswertung und Kontrolle durch das nationale Institut zur Steuerung der pharmazeutischen und biologischen Produkte vorgewählt worden waren, andernfalls bekannt als die nationalen Labors. Was ist folgend? Die gesetzliche Berichtperiode von ungefähr 100 Werktagen hat überschritten und wir haben nicht noch eine formale Antwort empfangen, wie erwartet von SFDA. Wir müssen die gesetzlichen timelines unterstreichen, die durch das SFDA gegeben werden, sind Richtlinien und sind nicht absolut. Wir sind in der Note mit dem SFDA gewesen. Sie beachten, daß sie spät sind und Interesse und anhaltendes Interesse gezeigt haben, an, einen Mundflüssigkeit HIV schnellen Test zu haben, der in China bald vorhanden ist. Sie haben uns angezeigt, daß sie bemühen, unsere Anwendung auf Schiene zurückzubekommen. Der folgende Hauptmeilenstein im Zustimmung Prozeß ist, damit Anwendungen von einer SFDA Expertenkommission wiederholt werden können, die für alle Roman HIV Diagnoseprodukte wie unseren bewußten HIV-1/2 OMT schnellen Test angefordert wird. Diese Ausschüsse treffen Monatszeitschrift und wir sollten erwarten, auf dem Docket im Oktober zu sein, und gestern hat sein Projektdirektor gesagt, daß er bemüht, uns an im September zu erhalten. Mundflüssigkeit HIV Tests sind einzigartig und nach China neu, und gegründet auf unserer Erfahrung mit VEREINIGTE STAATEN FDA, haben wir die wahrscheinlichen zeitraubenden Fragen vorweggenommen, die von diesem Bericht kommen. Während der Zeit, seit wir unsere Anwendung einreichten, haben wir zusätzliche klinische Versuche für die chinesische CDC in der Erwartung geleitet, die die SFDA Expertengruppe um mehr Daten bittet. Wir sollten den Abschlußbericht über beide Versuche kurz haben und wir haben die rohen Daten gesehen und Gefühl sehr gut über die Resultate. Ich möchte unterstreichen, daß der Zustimmung Prozeß ein wiederholendes gewesen ist und viel von was geschieht, nicht in unserer Steuerung ist. Wir fühlen stark, daß China an den Wert in unserem Produkt glaubt und wir in der Qualität und in der Zuverlässigkeit überzeugt sind. Wir fahren fort, nah zu arbeiten mit dem SFDA, während das Produkt vorwärts in Richtung zur abschließenden Zustimmung bewegt. Ich drehe jetzt Wiederholungsbesuch rüber zu Roger, das völlig unsere Geschäftsstrategie und gegenwärtigen Plan bespricht. Roger Sturm - Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Vorsitzender und CEO Danke, Ted. Um mit anzufangen, möchte ich eine schnelle Rekapitulation unserer neuen Geschichte tun um einzustellen das zweite Teil von was ich in Kontext sagen werde. In mid-2005 verursachte die Firma einen das Umstrukturieren und Re-capitalization,plan, zum der Firma für Erfolg umzusetzen und des Wertes für Aktionäre zu errichten. Seit damals hat die Firma mit Sorgfalt nach diesem Plan durchgeführt (selbst wenn, in der Wirklichkeit, wir nicht notwendigerweise belohnt worden sind, soweit daß wir durch den Marktplatz möchten). Zuerst fuhr die Firma mit erfolgreich verkaufen weg weg seinem Vermächtnis Labor-gegründeten Urintest und vom bestätigenden Test des Bluts fort und vereinigte und verlagerte seine Büros zum See Oswego, Oregon. Diese Tätigkeiten ergeben eine Verringerung der Ausgabe vorbei über 50% kleiner, als 500.000 ein Monat und im Report Teds gerade früh, wir den Nutzen von dem jetzt sehen können Umstrukturierendurch kommen. Gleichzeitig investierte die Firma $3 Million in seiner neuen "Aniplattform" Technologie einschließlich das Erwerben der notwendigen Rechte, einen Diagnosetest HIV-1/2 und andere STD Tests in die VEREINIGTEN STAATEN, Europa und andere wichtige Märkte, ohne Furcht vor bestimmten Patenten Verletzens vorzustellen, die von unseren Konkurrenten gehalten wurden. Dieser Satz die Unterseite, damit wir einen neuen und erweiterten Diagnoseantrag in die professionellen und Freiverkehrsmärkte vorstellen. Frühem 2006 hat das Firmaweitere investiert in einer 51% Stange in der Produktionsanlage in Beijing China durch eine Joint Venture und Ted gerade auf sich diese Joint Venture bezogen. Und in Verbindung mit diesem fortwährenden SFDA Prozeß in China, das Ted beschrieb, haben wir den Produktion Betrieb erneuert und wir arbeiten jetzt, um ihm GMP gefällig zu erhalten. Wir haben vor kurzem Pläne für humanitäre Programme in Afrika, zuerst durch die MineSeeker Nächstenliebe verkündet. Heute empfingen wir den ersten erheblichen Auftrag für 100.000 Tests in die vereinigten arabischen Emiräte (UAE) und sind durch unseren Verteiler erklärt worden, zusätzliche Landzustimmungen in der Region bald zu erwarten. Das ganzes dieses ist gute Nachrichten, da wir validieren, daß wir ein Produkt verkaufen können, dem alle wir, innerhalb Calypte, bekannt lassen, um sehr während irgendeines beträchtlichen Zeitabschnitts hohe Qualität und einzigartig zu sein. Der Punkt hier ist der, der eine Unterstützungsproduktionsstätte hat, die in China bereit ist, unsere Thailand Herstellung Fähigkeit zu stützen, ist eine wichtige taktische Bewegung - eine, die wir in einiger beträchtlicher Zeit vor investiert haben. Mit GMP Zustimmung in China, können wir Produkt für den Export, während unsere SFDA Zustimmung für Verkauf in Inlandmarkt chinesische errichten. Dieses gibt uns unschaetzbare Erfahrung, die im Ramping herauf die Fabrik für China Produktion hilft. Diese Fabrik soll Produktion Volumen von bis 10 Million Tests pro Monat anfassen und unsere Ausgangserfahrung ist unschaetzbar, wenn sie diese Zielsetzung trifft.

Seite: < 1 | ... | 127 | 128 |
| 130 | 131 | ... 144  >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben