Key Highlights - Q4 2019
• GAAP revenue of $486.2 million and non-GAAP revenue of $492.5 million
• GAAP diluted earnings per share of $1.91 and non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $2.24
• GAAP operating profit margin of 38.2% and non-GAAP operating profit margin of 48.0%
• Operating cash flows of $139.5 million
• Annual contract value (ACV) growth of 13% in constant currency
Key Highlights - FY 2019
• GAAP revenue of $1,515.9 million and non-GAAP revenue of $1,528.4 million
• GAAP diluted earnings per share of $5.25 and non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $6.58
• GAAP operating profit margin of 34.0% and non-GAAP operating profit margin of 45.3%
• Operating cash flows of $499.9 million
• ACV growth of 12% in constant currency
• Deferred revenue and backlog of $870.7 million at December 31, 2019, an increase of 32% over
December 31, 2018
Ansys: 4Q Earnings Snapshot
share with twitter share with LinkedIn share with facebook share via e-mail
02/26/2020 | 09:55pm GMT
CANONSBURG, Pa. (AP) _ Ansys Inc. (ANSS) on Wednesday reported fourth-quarter earnings of $165.9 million.
The Canonsburg, Pennsylvania-based company said it had net income of $1.91 per share. Earnings, adjusted for one-time gains and costs, came to $2.24 per share.
The results topped Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of seven analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for earnings of $1.99 per share.
The maker of engineering-simulation software posted revenue of $486.2 million in the period. Its adjusted revenue was $492.5 million, also surpassing Street forecasts. Six analysts surveyed by Zacks expected $471.6 million.
For the year, the company reported profit of $451.3 million, or $5.25 per share. Revenue was reported as $1.53 billion.
For the current quarter ending in April, Ansys expects its per-share earnings to range from 75 cents to 88 cents. Analysts surveyed by Zacks had forecast adjusted earnings per share of $2.05.
The company said it expects revenue in the range of $300 million to $320 million for the fiscal first quarter. Analysts surveyed by Zacks had expected revenue of $460 million.
Ansys expects full-year earnings in the range of $6.19 to $6.71 per share, with revenue ranging from $1.64 billion to $1.7 billion.
Ansys shares have risen 5% since the beginning of the year. In the final minutes of trading on Wednesday, shares hit $270.19, a rise of 55% in the last 12 months.
This story was generated by Automated Insights (http://automatedinsights.com/ap) using data from Zacks Investment Research. Access a Zacks stock report on ANSS at https://www.zacks.com/ap/ANSS
Automated Insights, source Associated Press News