BioQuanta S.A.

Seite 1 von 1
Neuester Beitrag: 28.05.12 07:34
Eröffnet am:28.05.12 07:34von: V.I.P.Anzahl Beiträge:1
Neuester Beitrag:28.05.12 07:34von: V.I.P.Leser gesamt:13.798
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:1
Bewertet mit:

29 Postings, 4346 Tage V.I.P.BioQuanta S.A.

28.05.12 07:34
Bioquanta SA is a France-based biotechnology company specializing in biology and molecular modeling. The Company operates in the area of oncology, cardiology, infectious and central nervous system diseases and combines various disciplines, such as bioinformatics, biology, biochemistry and quantum chemistry, to find molecules to fight diseases. BioQuanta SA offers two service platforms: MultiDIP and Mitoxis. MultiDip is a modeling system for predicting and understanding the toxicity and ADME parameters of any molecule. Mitoxis is used for evaluating the metabolic impact of molecules, as well as detecting mitochondrial toxicity. The Company offers its services to biopharmaceutical, cosmetic, agricultural, and food processing companies and those involved in REACH, a European Union regulation concerning the registration, evaluation, authorization and restriction of chemicals. The company also engages in developing biomarkers and diagnostic kits for clinical biology. It has collaborative research partnerships with l'Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Genopole, Medicen Paris Region, the National Institute of Health and Medical Research, The University of Evry Val d'Essonnes, and Paris Descartes University.The Company has operations in the United States, France, Japan and Thailand.
http://www.bioquanta.com/  
Angehängte Grafik:
555.png
555.png

Antwort einfügen - nach oben