neue Anaconda mit hohem Potenzial
Seite 1 von 5
Neuester Beitrag: 01.09.16 21:51
|Eröffnet am:||24.04.07 16:00||von: chrono||Anzahl Beiträge:||116|
|Neuester Beitrag:||01.09.16 21:51||von: Bergkämpfer||Leser gesamt:||23.233|
|Seite: < 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 5 >|
chrono : neue Anaconda mit hohem Potenzial
Denke das durch den vollzogenen Aktiensplitt es jetzt erstmal bergauf geht!
Allen Mitinvestierten viel Glück!!!
Bergkämpfer : bohrergebnisse vom januar
- 2mio cash
- produzent, 1276$ all in cash kosten
Mögliche Erweiterung der Minenlaufzeit bei steigender Goldproduktion. In diese Richtung geht meine Spekulation bei Anaconda. Sollte Gold steigen, kommt hier Phantasie rein!
iwanooze : Super news!
iwanooze : Anaconda up!
iwanooze : Ist es so schwer
Jetzt 22% up in can!
iwanooze : So,bin jetzt zu hause
Anaconda's Point Rousse Project has record sales volume of over 4,500 ounces of gold in Q3 FY2015
TORONTO, March 19, 2015 /CNW/ - Anaconda Mining Inc. ("Anaconda" or the "Company") - (TSX:ANX) announces certain financial and operating results for the three and nine months ended February 28, 2015. During the third quarter of fiscal 2015, the Company sold 4,508 ounces of gold (a quarterly record by 141 ounces, or 3.2%). Sales volume was approximately 59% higher than the third quarter of fiscal 2014 when the Company sold 2,832 ounces. Anaconda generated $6,266,754 in revenue at an average sales price of $1,390 per ounce. For the nine months ended February 28, 2015, Anaconda produced and sold 11,872 ounces of gold, nearly 1,100 ounces more than the comparable period in fiscal 2014. Anaconda generated $16,576,545 in revenue at an average sales price of $1,396 per ounce. The Company expects to file its full financial statements on or before April 13, 2015.
President and CEO, Dustin Angelo, stated, "Third quarter sales volume further demonstrates the Company's ability to continuously improve. The revamping of our maintenance program, an enclosed crusher and other operating improvements have resulted in better performance during a quarter that typically creates the most challenges, primarily because of the winter weather. We were able to maintain an availability rate of 92% while processing a record 87,386 tonnes at a best-ever rate of 1,053 tonnes per operating day. As a result, we produced and sold over 4,500 ounces for the third quarter of fiscal 2015. As we move into the fourth quarter of fiscal 2015, we will maintain our focus on continuous improvement while working to extend the life of the Point Rousse Project beyond 10 years."
Q3 FY2015 Operations Overview:
The mill operated for 83 days during the third quarter of fiscal 2015 and processed 87,386 dry tonnes of ore, resulting in a record average run rate of 1,053 tonnes per operating day. Tonnes processed in the third quarter of fiscal 2015 were a 38% increase from the similar period in fiscal 2014. Mill availability was 92%, eight percentage points higher than the third quarter of fiscal 2014. Recovery remained consistent at 83%. The Company modified its schedule and approach to crushing ore, introduced new reagents to control dust and prevent freezing, and managed to reduce the overall impact of winter weather at the crusher and on stockpiles. Also, an improved preventative maintenance program contributed to lower maintenance costs and significantly higher availability.
The mine operated for 59 days in the third quarter of fiscal 2015 and produced 81,459 tonnes of ore and 370,209 tonnes of waste. Mining production decreased in the third quarter of fiscal 2015 as planned since stacking of waste material for the tailings dam expansion project was completed in the second quarter. The final liner of the tailings expansion will be installed in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2015. Grade increased in the third quarter of fiscal 2015, per the mine plan, compared to the first half of fiscal 2015. Blast movement monitoring technology and a GPS system installed on the excavator have maximized head grade and reduced dilution from 20% to less than 10%.
The following table summarizes the key operating statistics for the three and nine months ended February 28, 2015 and February 28, 2014:
Three months ended
Nine months ended
Dry tonnes processed
Tonnes per 24-hour period
Grade (grams per tonne)
Overall mill recovery
Gold sales volume (troy oz.)
Ore production (tonnes)
Waste production (tonnes)
Total production (tonnes)
Waste: Ore ratio
NOTE: Operating statistics exclude changes in in-circuit inventory.
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Anaconda is a growth oriented, gold mining and exploration company with a producing mine and approximately 6,000 hectares of exploration property on the Ming's Bight Peninsula, called the Point Rousse Project, located in the Baie Verte Mining District in Newfoundland, Canada. Since 2012, Anaconda has increased its property control by nine-fold. It is currently exploring three primary, prospective gold trends, which have approximately 20 kilometres of cumulative strike length and include four deposits and numerous prospects and showings, all within 8 km of the Pine Cove mill. The Company's plan is to discover and develop more resources within the project area and double annual production from approximately 15,000 ounces to 30,000 ounces.
iwanooze : hier der stand in can!
iwanooze : hier gibt es nur
entweder gold steigt oder der euro fällt.
Bergkämpfer : good news
Bergkämpfer : news
Anaconda Mining receives key permits and releases for the development of the Stog'er Tight project
Bergkämpfer : 23% nach zahlen
geduld zahlt sich aus.
TORONTO, Jan. 8, 2016 /CNW/ - Anaconda Mining Inc. ("Anaconda" or the "Company") – (TSX: ANX) is pleased to report its financial and operating results for the three and six months ended November 30, 2015. All amounts are expressed in Canadian Dollars unless otherwise noted. During the second quarter of fiscal 2016, the Company sold 4,605 ounces of gold resulting in $6,798,075 in revenue at an average sales price of $1,476 per ounce (USD$1,118). Cash cost per ounce sold at the Point Rousse Project for the three months ended November 30, 2015 was $913 (USD$691). Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization and other non-cash expenses ("EBITDA") at the project level were $2,594,851. Net income for the three months ended November 30, 2015 was $766,040. As at November 30, 2015, the Company had cash and cash equivalents of $972,479 and net working capital of $2,473,693.
President and CEO, Dustin Angelo, stated, "Anaconda had an exceptional second quarter, both operationally and financially, buoyed by a quarterly sales volume record of 4,605 ounces. The continued improvement of the Pine Cove mill has given us the ability to increase our throughput significantly compared to last year. The mining staff has done an excellent job at efficiently mucking and optimizing grade to supply the mill at the higher tonnage levels. The resulting upturn in our gold sales volume has helped us drive our cash cost per ounce sold below $1,000 per ounce for the quarter and year to date. Moving into the second half of the year, we are looking to gain further efficiencies through completing our mill automation project and making further upgrades to equipment in the mill."
Highlights for the three months ended November 30, 2015
- As at November 30, 2015, the Company had cash and cash equivalents of $972,479 and net working capital of $2,473,693.
- For the three months ended November 30, 2015, the Company sold 4,605 ounces of gold, a quarterly sales volume record, and generated $6,798,075 in revenue at an average sales price of $1,476 per ounce.
- For the six months ended November 30, 2015, the Company sold 8,561 ounces of gold and generated $12,583,876 in revenue at an average sales price of $1,470 per ounce.
- Cash cost per ounce sold at the Pine Cove Project for the three and six months ended November 30, 2015 was $913 and $996 per ounce respectively.
- All-in sustaining cash cost per ounce sold ("AISC") (see Reconciliation of Non-GAAP Financial Measures), including corporate administration, capital expenditures and exploration costs for the three and six months ended November 30, 2015 was $1,364 and $1,424 per ounce respectively.
- The mill processed 1,181 tonnes of ore per operating day for the three months ended November 30, 2015.
- The overall recovery in the mill for the three and six months ended November 30, 2015 was 87%.
- At the Pine Cove Project, EBITDA (see Reconciliation of Non-GAAP Financial Measures) for the three and six months ended November 30, 2015 was $2,594,851 and $4,057,279 respectively.
- On a consolidated basis, EBITDA for the three and six months ended November 30, 2015 was $2,032,078 and $2,972,055, respectively.
- Net income for the three and six months ended November 30, 2015 was $766,040 and $581,121 respectively.
- Purchase of property, mill and equipment for the six months ended November 30, 2015 was $1,804,419. Key items included mill automation and equipment upgrades of $590,000, tailing expansion costs of $346,000, polishing pond construction of $221,000, construction of ore shed enclosure of $203,000 and development costs of $380,000.
- Production stripping assets for the six months ended November 30, 2015 include additions of $414,397 and amortization of $37,258.
- Approximately $814,000 was spent at the Point Rousse Project on exploration for the six months ended November 30, 2015. The Company's exploration initiatives included publishing a 43-101 Technical Report outlining mineral resources at the Stog'er Tight and Pine Cove deposits, a trenching program adjacent to the Stog'er Tight deposit to expose near surface mineralization, geological mapping and trenching program at the Argyle zone and drilling at the Pine Cove Pond area adjacent to the Pine Cove pit.
- On December 18, 2015, the Company entered into an agreement (the "Agreement") with Auramet International LLC ("Auramet") through which Auramet has paid USD$500,000 (USD$980 per ounce) (the "Prepayment Amount"), less fees, to Anaconda in exchange for 510 ounces of gold.
During the three months ended November 30, 2015, the gold sales volume of 4,605 ounces represented a 34% increase over the same period in fiscal 2015, due to increased mill throughput, grade and recovery. Ore tonnes processed increased from 85,515 ore tonnes to 95,629, a 12% increase compared to the three months ended November 30, 2014. Grade for the three months ended November 30, 2015 was 1.66 g/t, a 4% increase from the same period in fiscal 2015. Recovery also increased from 85% to 87% period over period. Average sales price for the three months ended November 30, 2015 was $1,476 per ounce compared to $1,398 per ounce the same period in fiscal 2015. As a result of the higher sales volume, gross revenue for the three months ended November 30, 2015 of $6,798,075 was higher period over period by $1,999,896 or 42%.
The following table summarizes the key operating metrics for the three and six months ended November 30, 2015 and 2014: ....... .... .
Bergkämpfer : 1,596mio bei 0,055 im Bid
Bergkämpfer : bohrergebnisse in märz
Anaconda Mining begins drill-testing the potential extensions of the Stog'er Tight deposit
Bergkämpfer : here we are!
Was will man mehr. Gold steigt und das Sammeln hat ein Ende.
Bergkämpfer : News
damit sollten eventuelle (Minen)laufzeitprobleme gelöst werden. immerhin eine Verdopplung der Fläche. wenn gold weiter steigt wird Anaconda nachziehen.
ginalollo : once more
ginalollo : warum verkauft der
ginalollo : und wieder
Bergkämpfer : insider
mindestens 100% sind die Prämisse, ich fürchte es wird mehr... .
Bergkämpfer : sieht aus, als ginge es los.
-Wieder ein Rekordergebnis.
-Verdopplung der Fläche durch den Kauf von Viking und Thor
Blending mit Stoger Tight Erz (3g/T) lief erfolgreich.
-Volumen und Kurs ziehen an.
Bergkämpfer : frankfurt
Bergkämpfer : "News"
Mir wäre es ja Recht, kaufte die Queen mal nen schönen Batzen Anaconda. Naja, immerhin ist das auch ne cleverere Art von publicity, als zig 10k in eine IR Firma zu stecken die eh nichts erreicht.
Bergkämpfer : no brainer?
keine erwähnenswerten schulden
seit jahren im schwierigen umfeld antizyklische handlungsweise des mangements, wobei man über details diskutieren dürfte..
verdopplung der assets mit grandiosem aufwärtspotential (Viking)
stay tuned, this one is going to rock