Eröffnet am:30.12.00 00:36von: proxicomiAnzahl Beiträge:1
Neuester Beitrag:30.12.00 00:36von: proxicomiLeser gesamt:667
Forum:Börse Leser heute:1
Bewertet mit:

4690 Postings, 8613 Tage proxicomii2 Technologies/ split

30.12.00 00:36
i2 Technologies: Allowing for Completion of Stock Split  
Freitag, 29. Dezember 2000  15:09 Uhr  

Für den Inhalt der Mitteilung ist der Emittent verantwortlich.

Stockholders of i2 Approve Increase in Authorized Shares, Allowing for Completion of Stock Split

Shares to be Issued for 2-For-1 Split On Dec. 5 to Holders of Record On Nov. 28, 2000

i2 Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:ITWO) announced that its stockholders approved an increase in authorized shares of the company's common stock at a special shareholder meeting today.

The approval clears the way for completion of a two-for-one stock split declared by i2's Board of Directors on Oct. 17, 2000, subject to stockholder approval of the increase in authorized shares.

The stock split will be paid as a 100 percent stock dividend on or about Dec. 5, 2000, to stockholders of record on Nov. 28, 2000. The stock split, which was announced in conjunction with the company's third-quarter earnings, is i2's second two-for-one stock split this year.

About i2

i2 is creating real value for its global e-business customers through its i2 TradeMatrix solutions, content and marketplace platform. i2 TradeMatrix allows businesses to create both private and public marketplaces, while improving the efficiencies of all participants. i2 provides a wide variety of collaborative e- business services for both the early stages and the next generation of e-business adoption, with each service supported by decision optimization, transaction management and content management solutions. Founded in 1988, i2's mission is to deliver $75 billion in value to its customers by 2005. i2 is headquartered in Dallas has more than 5,000 employees and maintains offices worldwide. Visit i2 at www.i2.com. i2 is a registered trademark of i2 Technologies, Inc. i2 TradeMatrix, TradeMatrix, and the i2 logo design are trademarks of i2 Technologies, Inc.

gruß
proxi  

Antwort einfügen - nach oben