Seite 1 von 1
Neuester Beitrag: 28.06.10 20:46
Eröffnet am:28.06.10 20:46von: AndrewTheL.Anzahl Beiträge:1
Neuester Beitrag:28.06.10 20:46von: AndrewTheL.Leser gesamt:1.939
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:0
Bewertet mit:

37 Postings, 5231 Tage AndrewTheLat´günstiger Exlorer? Columbus Gold Corp

28.06.10 20:46
Die Aktie ist mit ca.5Mio USD bewertet, aber die Gebiete zum Bohren scheinen attraktiv zu sein. Was meinen die Explorer Profis?

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, Jun 11, 2010 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- Columbus Gold Corporation /quotes/comstock/11v!cgt (CA:CGT 0.22, 0.00, 0.00%) ("Columbus Gold" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that approval has been received with the United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management (pending bond placement) for the planned drilling programs scheduled to commence in mid-July at the Company's Stevens Basin Project, Eureka County, Nevada and White Horse Flats Project, Elko County, Nevada.

Forty drill sites have been permitted at Stevens Basin where a Phase I drilling program will consist of approximately 7,200 ft of drilling in up to 12 RC holes. Twelve drill sites have been permitted at White Horse Flats where up to 9 RC holes totaling approximately 5,000 ft are planned in Phase I. Drilling will commence at one of the projects and when completed the drill rig will be moved to the other project.

Stevens Basin is located on the Battle Mountain Gold Trend approximately 16 km (10 miles) west-southwest of Eureka and about 10 km (6 miles) east of Barrick Gold's Archimedes open pit gold mine. White Horse Flats is located 43 km (27 miles) south of Wendover. The property is 13 km (8 miles) east of the Kinsley Mine, which produced approximately 400,000 ounces of gold from a Carlin-type deposit mined by Cominco in the mid-1980's. Subject to net smelter returns royalties, Columbus Gold controls a 100% interest in the properties  

Antwort einfügen - nach oben