Wer macht das Energierennen in Zukunft
Seite 1 von 8
Neuester Beitrag: 09.08.18 14:40
|Eröffnet am:||05.09.12 07:39||von: meingott||Anzahl Beiträge:||200|
|Neuester Beitrag:||09.08.18 14:40||von: K1-Sport||Leser gesamt:||46.219|
|Seite: < 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 8 >|
meingott : Wer macht das Energierennen in Zukunft
Atom...Solar oder Wind oder doch wieder das Öl?
PA-Vian Sempers bester Freund
Nordexkursziel von Semper wurde von 40 nun auf 1,44€ reduziert ;-)
K1-Sport : Beginn der Exploration...
Westwater Resources Completes Geophysical Data Analysis and Commences Exploration Drill Planning at Sal Rica Lithium Project
Highlights of the completed geophysical program at Sal Rica include:
- The analyzed geophysical data was assembled from over 1,016 gravity stations across the entirety of the Pilot Valley, including a private dataset containing 841 gravity stations acquired by WWR in June 2017. The data was compiled, modeled, and analyzed by a consulting geophysicist under contract with WWR;
- Geophysical modeling and interpretation of this data indicating that Westwater’s mineral rights cover both the deepest portion of the structural basin, as well as the younger, shallow and currently active evaporative basin. Both of these geological features are identified as attractive exploration targets; and
- Gravity data modeling indicating that the structural basin has a depth of approximately 8,000 feet, and the sequence of active, shallow basin evaporites extend to a depth of approximately 1,300 feet, with both areas having potential to host lithium-enriched brines.
The completed geophysical data interpretations have also been reviewed to determine geospatial relationships with WWR’s previously completed shallow brine sampling program across the Sal Rica project that highlighted the wide-spread distribution of anomalous lithium (values up to 100 ppm) in near-surface brines within the active evaporative basin area (see September 18, 2017 news release). This integrated geological, geochemical and geophysical data set will be used to develop and permit an exploration drill program, targeted to commence in the first half of 2018.
“This detailed geophysical analysis confirms the excellent exploration potential of our property in the Pilot Valley,” said Chris Jones, President and Chief Executive Officer. “Combined with our strongly anomalous brine sampling results, we have another compelling reason to advance our lithium brine exploration activities at the Sal Rica Project.”
K1-Sport : was geht ab...
K1-Sport : Westwater Resources Provides Business Update
CENTENNIAL, Colo., Jan. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Westwater Resources, Inc. (Nasdaq:WWR) (“WWR” or “Westwater”) is pleased to provide an update on its recent business activities.
- Westwater is pleased to confirm receipt of $1.5 million from Laramide Resources Ltd.., which is the first of three payments to retire the loan obligation that was part of the sale of the Churchrock and Crownpoint uranium properties in New Mexico last year. Westwater received $750,000 in cash and an equivalent amount in Laramide Resources Ltd.. common stock.
- Westwater has successfully negotiated a reduction in the annual lease payments to La Merced del Pueblo Cebolleta from over $550,000 per year to $350,000 per year for the next three years, improved the royalty structure, and reduced the cost of certain other provisions for the duration of the uranium lease.
Presidential Executive Order
Westwater expects that the Presidential Executive Order on a Federal Strategy to Ensure Secure and Reliable Supplies of Critical Minerals, issued on December 20, 2017, will accelerate important energy related mineral development in the United States. In conjunction with Professional Paper 1802, published by the US Geological Service (“USGS”), where 23 minerals are identified as critical to the Country’s security and economy, WWR believes these actions are important steps in support of domestic minerals development. One of the important steps outlined in the Executive Order requires a list of critical minerals to be provided by the US Secretary of the Interior (by February 18, 2018) and a report to be delivered to the President (by August 17, 2018) that includes recommendations to streamline permitting and leasing processes, and to support domestic refining of those critical materials. The full text of the Presidential Executive Order can be found at https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/...ritical-minerals/.
Westwater is strategically interested in two of the identified 23 critical minerals by the USGS: lithium and graphite. These minerals, in particular, are critical to the development of batteries and other electrical storage systems essential to the electric vehicle, solar and wind power industries.
“The Executive Order affirms the increasingly positive business climate in the US while providing Presidential support for the development of green energy minerals like lithium and graphite,” said Chris Jones, President and CEO of Westwater. “Our lithium projects are correctly positioned to benefit from any tailwinds generated for the lithium market by this government support action, and we intend to develop them as soon as we can.”
Turkish Nuclear Industry Update
UxC reports that the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for the four-unit Sinop nuclear power facility was submitted to the Turkish Government for evaluation. This milestone in the application process for the 4-unit, 4,480 MW facility, once approved, paves the way for further work to start on this power plant. Westwater has the only uranium project in any stage of development in Turkey, and regards this as a positive market force.
K1-Sport : welches GAP wurde geschlossen?
Abstimmung am 9.März Alabama und WWR
K1-Sport : Alabama, Westwater deal recommended by proxy firms
K1-Sport : *-.
Westwater Resources Announces Optimized Business Plan for Graphite Battery Materials Opportunity and Appoints Vice President ...
K1-Sport : neue Präsentation von März
K1-Sport : Übernahme von Alabama Graphite genehmigt..
Alabama has securityholder approval for Westwater deal
2018-03-09 16:39 ET - News Release
Mr. Tyler Dinwoodie reports
ALABAMA GRAPHITE SECURITYHOLDERS OVERWHELMINGLY APPROVE ACQUISITION BY WESTWATER RESOURCES
Alabama Graphite Corp. has released the positive outcome of the securityholder vote at the special meeting of Alabama Graphite securityholders held earlier today. At the meeting, securityholders of the corporation overwhelmingly approved the plan of arrangement transaction pursuant to which Westwater Resources Inc. will acquire, through a wholly owned subsidiary, all of the issued and outstanding common shares of the corporation.
A total of 63,064,439 combined securities, representing 35.70 per cent of all Alabama Graphite securities, including common shares, options and warrants, were represented at the meeting. A total of 97.24 per cent of these combined securities were voted for the arrangement by their respective holders.
A total of 54,010,708 common shares, representing 37.17 per cent of the issued shares of the corporation, were represented at the meeting. A total of 96.86 per cent of these common shares were voted for the arrangement by their respective holders.
The corporation will be seeking a final order from the Supreme Court of British Columbia with respect to the arrangement later this month, and the arrangement is expected to be completed in the second quarter of 2018.
Approve plan of arrangement -- holders of common shares
The holders of common shares of the corporation, present in person or represented by proxy at the meeting, voted on the resolution to approve the arrangement with Westwater.
K1-Sport : kaufen Alabama und ...
wo die Aktie mal herkommt!
Genehmigung seitens Alabama ist durch, WWR-Aktionäre müssen noch zustimmen..
Alabama Graphite gets court's okay for takeover
JOtheViper : Next Trade Target Nuclear? - Bloomberg
Sollte es so kommen, würde eine Trendwende einsetzen.
K1-Sport : Uran-Projekt WWR
Westwater Resources Announces the Completion of a New Technical Report on the Ambrosia Lake Uranium Project, McKinley County, New Mexico USA
K1-Sport : neue Präsentation von 1.Mai
Übernahme von Alabama Graphite ist abgeschlossen
JOtheViper : Hi, laut Bilanz könnte eine Aktie 1.50$ wert sein!
Im Umlauf befindliche Stammaktien: 27,8 Mio
Sind ca. 1.48$ pro Aktie!
Das Gesamtkapital beläuft sich auf 50,2 Mio!
(Die Daten sind aus der Jahresbilanz 2017!)
JOtheViper : Hier ein lesenswerter Artikel
JOtheViper : Ein Artikel von heute:
K1-Sport : Turkey revokes Westwater's uranium project licence
Turkey revokes Westwater’s uranium project licences
K1-Sport : Geschäftsplan für das Graphite Projekt
Westwater Resources Publishes Optimized Business Plan for the Coosa Graphite Project
K1-Sport : Antwort
JOtheViper : Update Report July 2 , 2018
K1-Sport : US WWR
Westwater Resources Applauds U.S. Government’s Actions on Materials Imports from China
K1-Sport : WWR Reports Second Quarter 2018 Operating Results
CENTENNIAL, Aug. 09, 2018 - Westwater Resources Inc. (“WWR” or “the Company”) (Nasdaq: WWR), an energy materials development company, today announced its results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2018, along with a business outlook and new developments in its energy materials business.
Christopher M. Jones, President and Chief Executive Officer, said, “Our continued work to diversify our operating assets into battery materials has now resulted in the acquisition of Alabama Graphite Corp., giving us a first mover advantage in a key component of electrical storage devices. Our business plan published last month is to fast-track the development of battery grade graphite production capacity in Alabama and continue to explore for lithium in the American West.
“Overall, we have taken an opportunistic approach towards acquiring and developing our portfolio of products—graphite, lithium, and uranium, all of which are on the Critical Minerals List, which was submitted to the US Department of Commerce for action in May 2018. These minerals were included due to their importance to the security and economic prosperity of the United States. We believe this positions WWR to realize long-term shareholder value as an American producer of these critical materials,” concluded Mr. Jones.
Highlights for 2Q-2018 and Year to Date
- On April 23, 2018, Westwater completed the acquisition of Alabama Graphite Corp., which positions WWR as a near term producer of advanced battery graphite materials.
- GRAPHITE BUSINESS OPTIMIZATION: The Company announced an optimized business plan for its new, US based graphite business:
- Pilot plant operations are scheduled for 2019.
- Time honored and well-proven technologies are now planned for production.
Plant start up and initial operations will utilize purchased graphite feedstock, bringing forward revenues and cash flow in time.
- First revenues are expected in 2020.
- Positive cash flow for the graphite business is expected in 2021.
- The mine is planned for construction in 2025, with planned production in 2026 – funded from operating cash flow rather than external financing.
- Net present values are estimated to be $400 - $500 million, depending on contingency.
- Capital expenditures, now including pilot plant studies and final plant design, are estimated at $41.6 million.
- Some 35 non-disclosure agreements are in place with potential suppliers and customers for battery grade graphite materials.
- Sample material has been sent to some of these customers for qualification test work designed to ascertain suitability for purchase.
- Work continues with business, state and local officials in Alabama to site, permit and explore business incentives.
- LITHIUM EXPLORATION PROJECTS:
- On March 24, 2018, the Company exercised an option to acquire a block of unpatented placer mining claims covering an area of approximately 3,000 acres within the Columbus Salt Marsh area of Esmeralda County, Nevada.
- The Company continues to develop its water rights positions and geological knowledge on its three highly prospective lithium-enriched brine properties in Nevada and Utah, USA.
- URANIUM PROJECTS:
- On June 20, 2018, the Turkish government notified the Company that the mining and exploration licenses for its Temrezli and Sefaatli projects located in Turkey have been revoked and potential compensation has been proffered. While the Company is investigating the legality of this action and what remedies, including compensation, might be available, the Company has determined that it is more likely than not that the Company will be unable to explore, develop, mine or otherwise benefit from the mineral properties and, therefore, all of the uranium mineral holding property assets located in Turkey were fully impaired. The amount of the impairment charge reflects the accounting net book value for the uranium holding property assets and does not reflect the fair market value of the assets.
- Continued restoration/reclamation activities in South Texas. Work continues to complete reclamation at Rosita in Production Areas 1 & 2 and wellfield reclamation at Vasquez.
- In New Mexico, the Company published a new technical report outlining resources on its property holdings at Ambrosia Lake.
- TEXAS SUPREME COURT SUCCESS: After a 9-year legal dispute with Kleberg County, Westwater has prevailed at the Texas Supreme Court, enabling future reclamation of some of our wellfields at our Kingsville Dome site.
- M&A EFFORTS: WWR maintains an opportunistic posture in mergers and acquisitions by focusing on low-cost, high value development opportunities in the resource sector.
- COST RATIONALIZATION EFFORTS: Continue to reduce operating and general and administrative expenditures.
- PROPERTY RATIONALIZATION: On January 5, 2018 Laramide Resources Ltd. (“Laramide”) made the first required $1.5 million principal payment to Westwater on its original $5.0 million promissory note, consisting of $750,000 in cash and the issuance of 1,982,483 of Laramide’s common shares. Laramide also made interest payments in 2018 of approximately $0.3 million in cash.
- EQUITY CAPITAL RAISES: In 2018 to date, the Company has raised net proceeds of $4.7 million, comprised of $1.8 million from sales of stock pursuant to the Company’s Stock Purchase Agreement with Aspire Capital (now terminated) and the ATM facility with Cantor Fitzgerald, and a registered direct offering of $2.9 million from the sale of common stock and pre-funded warrants to Aspire Capital which closed on June 14, 2018. All warrants have been exercised as of August 8, 2018.
- CASH AND WORKING CAPITAL: Cash and working capital balances at June 30, 2018 were $2.7 million and $2.2 million, respectively. https://www.minenportal.de/artikel.php?sid=241132&lang=en#Westwater-Resources-Reports-Second-Quarter-2018-Operating-Results%20target=
1 Nutzer wurde vom Verfasser von der Diskussion ausgeschlossen: kewlworld