Top Image Systems - Der Scheck macht mobil!

Seite 1 von 1
Neuester Beitrag: 20.07.11 20:43
Eröffnet am:05.07.11 21:47von: meischer_ed.Anzahl Beiträge:4
Neuester Beitrag:20.07.11 20:43von: meischer_ed.Leser gesamt:1.723
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:1
Bewertet mit:

324 Postings, 4762 Tage meischer_ederTop Image Systems - Der Scheck macht mobil!

05.07.11 21:47
Hot-Stock der Woche in "Der Aktionär" 28/2011. Kursziel 3,30€.  

324 Postings, 4762 Tage meischer_ederInfos zum Unternehmen

05.07.11 21:50
Top Image Systems Ltd. (TIS) develops and markets automated data capture solutions for managing and validating content gathered from customers, trading partners and employees. Whether originating from electronic, paper, mobile or other sources, the Company’s solutions deliver digital content to the applications that drive an enterprise by using technologies, including wireless communications, servers, form processing and information recognition systems.

Its software improves business processes by integrating different types of data from multiple sources. Its products integrate information regardless of the source and format of the data, whether structured, as in the case of application forms or surveys, or semi-structured, such as invoices, purchase orders, checks, freight and shipping bills. Its solutions deliver the extracted data to applications, such as document and content management, enterprise resource planning, or customer relationship management.

http://www.google.com/finance?q=NASDAQ%3ATISA  

324 Postings, 4762 Tage meischer_ederOWW, SOMX, and TISA Have Got it Goin' On

15.07.11 21:26
Small stocks Somaxon Pharmaceuticals, Orbitz Worldwide, and Top Image Systems are poised to dole out big rewards

Ya' know, despite the fact that the broad market's pretty much gotten hammered so far this week, I'm still finding some very compelling small stocks to step into. (Maybe it's easier to find the winners when anything that's vulnerable is losing ground?) In fact, there are three small stocks I think all you guys should look at too... Top Image Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: TISA), Somaxon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOMX), and Orbitz Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: OWW). Here's why.

Finally, the most underestimated name among the three small cap stocks in focus here is Top Image Systems Ltd., for one key reason..... there's no analyst coverage of TISA. Not a bit. No earnings forecasts either. As such, nobody can easily 'find' what they see as helpful information about the operation and opportunity.

I'm not going to throw out forecasted numbers either, but I will say this - the trailing P/E of 16.8 was earned legitimately, and the shrinking top and bottom line we saw through last year has actually reversed course. In fact, Top Image Systems just turned in one of its best revenue quarters ever (and the best since the recession began), and we're seeing real, positive income growth again. I have to think any projected P/E would be lower than the trailing one.

Simply put, TISA may be one of the market's best-kept secrets, though the secret is starting to get out if the chart's bullish action is any indication.  

http://www.smallcapnetwork.com/.../via/10/article/view/p/mid/2/id/16/  

324 Postings, 4762 Tage meischer_ederTISA: Do not Cash Out on Them as Yet

20.07.11 20:43
Technology player Top Image Systems Ltd (NASDAQ: TISA) is the biggest gainer of the pack with over 35 per cent gains in the last month. Despite the rally, it is not the time to sell. At least the candlestick chart wants us to believe that there is some more steam left in the rally.

This one has also shown a hammer formation yesterday indicating possibility of further appreciation in stock price from current level of $2.55. The niche profitable nature of its business may also have something to do with the run up.

http://www.smallcapnetwork.com/...ia/3445/article/view/p/mid/1/id/70/  

Antwort einfügen - nach oben