MIND C.T.I. Ltd (MNDO)

Seite 1 von 1
Neuester Beitrag: 25.04.21 01:59
Eröffnet am:04.11.17 09:24von: Chalifmann3Anzahl Beiträge:4
Neuester Beitrag:25.04.21 01:59von: Susannepzha.Leser gesamt:5.836
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:3
Bewertet mit:

23601 Postings, 6193 Tage Chalifmann3MIND C.T.I. Ltd (MNDO)

04.11.17 09:24
Hammerteil mit Hammerdividende !  

23601 Postings, 6193 Tage Chalifmann3hier

04.11.17 09:26
https://de.finance.yahoo.com/quote/MNDO/profile?p=MNDO

MIND C.T.I. Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, markets, supports, implements, and operates real-time and off-line convergent billing and customer care software solutions in the United States, the United Kingdom, Rest of Europe, Israel, and internationally. The company offers billing and customer care solution that supports various services, such as voice, data, and content services, as well as prepaid, postpaid, and pay-in-advance payment models in a single platform. Its solutions also include a workflow engine to support the implementation of business processes, including subscriber registration, order management, trouble ticket, and debt collection; and an integral point of sale solution that covers all dealer, store and cashier management, and sales processes. In addition, the company offers professional services comprising installation, turnkey project implementation services, customer support, training and maintenance services, software and process customization, and project management, as well as managed services, including day to day billing operational tasks primarily to its billing and customer care customers. Further, it provides PhonEX-ONE, an enterprise software product that collects, records, and stores call information, which are used by corporations for telecom expense management, call accounting, traffic analysis, and fraud detection. The company offers its products directly, as well as through network equipment vendors and systems integrators, and resellers primarily to communication providers, such as traditional wireline and wireless, voice over IP, broadband IP network operators, LTE operators, cable operators, and mobile virtual network operators. MIND C.T.I. Ltd. was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Yokneam Illit, Israel.  

7 Postings, 2373 Tage RJ13Super Dividene

20.05.18 19:41
Ich Bleibe bei dieser Aktie voll investriert und Kaufe noch dazu. Und dann noch die Dividende  

Optionen

7 Postings, 2373 Tage RJ13zukauf

31.08.18 22:07
Habe mich über die Superdividende gefreut und habe meinen Anteil weiter ausgebaut. schönes Wochenende  

Optionen

Antwort einfügen - nach oben