Sierra Metals Inc.

Seite 1 von 1
Neuester Beitrag: 24.02.24 09:48
Eröffnet am:30.05.13 20:49von: brunnetaAnzahl Beiträge:9
Neuester Beitrag:24.02.24 09:48von: peter47Leser gesamt:5.311
Forum:Börse Leser heute:9
Bewertet mit:

27065 Postings, 5931 Tage brunnetaSierra Metals Inc.

30.05.13 20:49
Sierra Metals announces 2013 first quarter financial results and receipt of conditional approval to be listed on the TSX main board

http://www.newswire.ca/en/story/1174365/...sted-on-the-tsx-main-board

27065 Postings, 5931 Tage brunnetameldet finanzielle Ergebnisse des ersten Quartals

30.05.13 21:11

27065 Postings, 5931 Tage brunnetaSierra Metals meldet Rekordproduktion

30.05.13 21:13
Sierra Metals Inc. veröffentlichte am Dienstag die Produktionsergebnisse des ersten Quartals 2013. Der Meldung zufolge verzeichnete das Unternehmen in den drei Monaten bis 31. März 2013 mit 610.407 Unzen Silber, 4,1 Mio. Pfund Kupfer und 8,5 Mio. Pfund Blei neue Produktionssteigerungen. Im selben Zeitraum des Vorjahres wurden 584.284 oz Silber, 3,9 Mio. Pfund Kupfer und 7,9 Mio. Pfund Blei produziert, sodass nun eine Steigerung um 4, 5 und 8% erzielt wurde.

Die Zinkproduktion ist dagegen um 2% von 13,6 Mio. Pfund im Märzquartal 2012 auf 13,3 Mio. Pfund im Märzquartal dieses Jahres gesunken. Auch die Goldproduktion ging im Vergleich zum Vorjahreszeitraum zurück. Während sie sich im ersten Quartal 2012 auf 3.025 oz belief, wurden im ersten Quartal 2013 nur 1.598 oz und somit 47% weniger produziert.

Insgesamt wurden 317.637 Tonnen Erz verarbeitet, 11% mehr als im Märzquartal 2012 (286.022 Tonnen).

http://www.goldseiten.de/artikel/...tals-meldet-Rekordproduktion.html

23478 Postings, 5104 Tage Balu4uZahlen

18.07.13 22:38

aber schlecht übersetzt:

http://www.minenportal.de/...sourcenschaetzung-fuer-Cusi-Liegenschaft

Hab auch erstmal Bauglötze gestaunt: Die abgeleiteten Ressourcen betragen 1,651 Mio. Tonnen mit durchschnittlich 273, g/t Gold,

Ist allerdings "nur" Silber und kein Gold: http://www.sierrametals.com/investors/...ndex.php?&content_id=124

141 Postings, 5711 Tage peter472023 Jahresrückblick von Sierra Metals

27.01.24 13:37
January 23, 2024

TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sierra Metals Inc. (TSX: SMT | OTCQX: SMTSF) ("Sierra Metals" or "the Company") is pleased to provide the following letter to shareholders.

Dear Fellow Shareholders,

2023 proved to be a pivotal year for Sierra Metals. With a new management team in place and armed with tremendous support from our Board of Directors, we developed and successfully implemented a strategy this year that not only stabilized all aspects of our business, but also put in place a foundation for long-term growth.

Let me provide a few highlights of this year’s turn around:

https://www.sierrametals.com/investors/...Year-in-Review/default.aspx  

141 Postings, 5711 Tage peter47Update Yauricocha Mine

03.02.24 12:15
Sierra Metals Provides Update on Level 1120 Permit at Its Yauricocha Mine in Peru
January 29, 2024

TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sierra Metals Inc. (TSX: SMT | OTCQX: SMTSF) (“Sierra Metals” or the “Company”) today provided an update on the status of its permit to operate below the 1120 level (“Level 1120”) at its Yauricocha Mine in Peru. The Level 1120 permit that is currently being assessed by the National Service for Environmental Certification for Sustainable Investments in Peru (“SENACE”) is in the final stages of the procedure and a resolution is expected by the end of Q1 2024. All other Peruvian agencies involved in the assessment have granted their positive opinion to operate below Level 1120.

Ernesto Balarezo, CEO of Sierra Metals, commented, “Obtaining the permit will provide our Yauricocha Mine with access to large ore bodies thereby enabling the mine to achieve its full capacity by increasing its throughput by approximately 40%. Additionally, this will support the long-term continuation of Yauricocha where over 1,500 employees and their families depend on this operation as well as several local communities benefit from mining taxes provided by Yauricocha. With this permit in place, the Company will be able to execute its comprehensive investment plans, covering both operating expenses and capital expenditures, totaling nearly $1 billion over the next decade.”

The Company anticipates that once the Level 1120 permit is received, it can begin development and preparation work to start mining. The Company expects that it will take between six and nine months to reach full production from below Level 1120. Current estimates for capital required to begin mining below Level 1120 range between $3 to $4 million, which the Company expects to fund from existing sources of cash and working capital.

The Company continues to work on this matter, continuously providing information to the authorities in order to obtain the approval of the permit, and will continue to update the market on this matter in due course.

https://www.sierrametals.com/investors/...a-Mine-in-Peru/default.aspx  

141 Postings, 5711 Tage peter47Reports Q4 2023 Production

03.02.24 12:18
Sierra Metals Reports Q4 2023 Production, Meeting 2023 Guidance and Provides 2024 Production Guidance
February 1, 2024

Consolidated 2023 copper equivalent production of 76.7 million pounds, an increase of 37% over 2022 and meets 2023 production guidance.
   Bolivar achieved a 26% increase in copper equivalent pounds production in Q4 2023 over Q3 2023, driven by a 13% increase in throughput and improved grades. Copper equivalent pounds production for Q4 2023 was 58% higher than the same quarter of 2022.
   Yauricocha continued its steady growth during Q4 2023 achieving a 2% increase in throughput and 5% increase in copper equivalent pounds production as compared to Q3 2023. Copper equivalent pounds production for Q4 2023 was 100% higher than the same quarter of 2022.
   The Company expects 2024 to be a year of stable operations while it positions its core mines for long term growth. Base metal production for 2024 expected to be in line with 2023.

https://www.sierrametals.com/investors/...ction-Guidance/default.aspx  

141 Postings, 5711 Tage peter47Sociedad Minera Corona Reports Q4 2023

17.02.24 10:48
Sierra Metals Subsidiary in Peru, Sociedad Minera Corona Reports Q4 2023 Financial Results
February 16, 2024
Download PDF Format (opens in new window)

New date for Sierra Metals Q4 2023 Conference Call and Webcast

TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sierra Metals Inc. (TSX: SMT | OTCQX: SMTSF) ("Sierra Metals" or "the Company") announces the filing at the Lima Stock Exchange (“BVL”) by its subsidiary, Sociedad Minera Corona S.A. ("Corona") of its unaudited Financial Statements and the Management’s Discussion and Analysis ("MD&A") for the fourth quarter of 2023 ("Q4 2023").

The Company holds an 81.8% interest in Corona. The unaudited Financial Statements and MD&A can be viewed at:

SMV -- Superintendencia del Mercado de Valores -- Información Financiera

To search for the Company’s financial statements, enter the following parameters in the empty fields:

Empresa: Sociedad Minera Corona S.A.
Periodo: 2023 and Trimestre IV

UPDATED Q4 2023 Conference Call and Webcast

Sierra Metals will be releasing its Q4 2023 consolidated financial results pre-market on Monday, March 18, 2024, with management hosting a conference call and webcast on the same day at 11:00 AM EDT.

About Sierra Metals

Sierra Metals is a Canadian mining company focused on copper production with additional base and precious metals by-product credits at its Yauricocha Mine in Peru and Bolivar Mine in Mexico. The Company is intent on safely increasing production volume and growing mineral resources. Sierra Metals has recently had several new key discoveries and still has many more exciting brownfield exploration opportunities in Peru and Mexico that are within close proximity to the existing mines. Additionally, the Company has large land packages at each of its mines with several prospective regional targets providing longer-term exploration upside and mineral resource growth potential.

For further information regarding Sierra Metals, please visit www.sierrametals.com or contact:
Investor Relations
Sierra Metals Inc.
Tel: +1 (866) 721-7437
Email: info@sierrametals.com
Source: Sierra Metals Inc.

https://www.sierrametals.com/investors/...ancial-Results/default.aspx  

141 Postings, 5711 Tage peter47Sierra Metals Obtains Key Operating Permit

24.02.24 09:48
Sierra Metals Obtains Key Operating Permit for Yauricocha Mine in Peru

TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sierra Metals Inc. (TSX:SMT; OTCQX:SMTSF) (“Sierra Metals” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has received the required permit to develop and mine below the 1120 level at its Yauricocha Mine (“Yauricocha”) in Peru.

Ernesto Balarezo, Sierra Metals’ CEO, stated, “We are very excited to have received the environmental permit to mine below the 1120 level at our Yauricocha Mine. As I have stated before, this permit is a game changer for Yauricocha and a key pillar to support the overall growth strategy for Sierra Metals.”

“The ore body below the 1120 level is vast and is expected to allow us to raise throughput rates back to full mill capacity of 3,600 tons per day, representing an increase of approximately 40% from current levels; lower operating costs given higher production volumes and less expensive mining methods; and secure Yauricocha’s long-term potential,” added Mr. Balarezo.

The granting of the 1120 level permit has the potential to provide several significant catalysts for Sierra Metals, such as operational enhancements, maximized operating capacity and cost efficiencies. Most notably, with a modest capital investment in mining operations, the development below the 1120 level is expected to commence in the following weeks. Ramp up to full production levels will be progressive and is expected to take between six and nine months to achieve.

Qualified Person

Ricardo Salazar Milla (AIG #8551), Corporate Manager – Mineral Resources, is a Qualified Person as defined in the National Instrument 43-101 - Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects. Mr. Salazar has reviewed and approved the scientific and technical content of this news release.

https://www.sierrametals.com/investors/...a-Mine-in-Peru/default.aspx  

Antwort einfügen - nach oben