Eröffnet am:28.02.13 23:39von: rokrocktAnzahl Beiträge:5
Neuester Beitrag:01.03.13 21:50von: rokrocktLeser gesamt:2.734
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:2
Bewertet mit:

5696 Postings, 4172 Tage rokrocktNur die Harten kommen jetzt in den Garten

28.02.13 23:39
*** Green Auto Play ENVS is Part Owned by Shell Oil and is Ready to Explode ***

My new ultra undervalued owned by Shell Oil pick is ENVS - Enova Systems

Enova Systems, Inc. (Enova) is engaged in the development, design and production of power train systems and related components for electric and hybrid electric buses and medium and heavy duty commercial vehicles. Its focus is power train systems, including digital power conversion, power management and system integration, focusing on vehicle power generation. It develops designs and produces drive systems and related components for electric, hybrid electric and fuel cell powered vehicles in both the new and retrofit markets. It also performs internal research and development (R&D) and funded third party R&D to augment its product development and support its customers. During the year ended December 31, 2011, it produced electric and hybrid electric drive systems and components for First Auto Works of China (FAW), Smith Electric Vehicles (Smith), Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation (Freightliner), Navistar Corporation (NAV on NYSE - Navistar), Optare B us (Optare) and the United States Military.

http://www.enovasystems.com/ ;

Did you read that client list?

This multi-million dollar revenue beast works with some of the biggest names in the world.

Enova’s clean Electric Vehicle (EV) and Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) drive system technologies can be found powering medium and heavy-duty commercial trucks and buses on roads and routes across the globe — from the heartland of America to the dense urban streets of London. ENVS technologies are helping the world’s commercial vehicle manufacturers and their fleet customers ease the transition to green transportation, with complete drive system solutions that are easy to install and integrate. Proven to reduce emissions, fuel consumption and costs. And driven to perform.

In a nutshell, ENVS works with some of the world's largest companies to help take commercial fleets electric, which saves them an enormous amount in fuel costs as well as a dramatic enhancement to their reputation.

Imagine for example if FedEx made the commitment to make their ENTIRE fleet all electric. Every single environmentally conscious person would now likely ship by FedEx instead of their competitors. Revenue would probably explode. Fuel savings would be enormous. This could also cause enormous investor buying and push up FedEx's share price dramatically.

ENVS is a pure play on the idea of commercial fleets going electric, which is 100% where ENVS believes the future is headed, and I agree.

Let's talk more about their All-Star list of clients, who also agree.

First Auto Works of China is the 1st auto manufacturer EVER in China, and is currently the 2nd largest Chinese auto manufacturer. Since the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, Enova Systems and First Auto Works have deployed over 500 vehicles, all utilizing Enova's pre-transmission hybrid drive system components. First Auto works manufactures over one MILLION vehicles per year.

Navistar is NAV on the NYSE, a $25 share price, $2 billion market value company.

Smith Electric Vehicles is the world's leading manufacturers of electric commercial vehicles; battery-powered vans, and trucks. Enova continues to be SEVs supplier of drive systems. SEV is a leader in the all EV market. They recently explored an IPO, and if an IPO were to happen for SEV, Enova's opportunity for growth could explode.

Freightliner Customer Chassis Corp is a wholly owned subsidiary of Daimler, roughly the 125th largest company in the world.

How is ENVS trading at such an unbelievably low price despite having this All-Star resume? In my opinion, simply because its been neglected.

This is a company that has very recently traded on the NYSE MKT, and is now on the OTC market where it can grow far beyond the current, seemingly ridiculously undervalued share price.

Get this, when ENVS was trading on the NYSE MKT and was a hip participant in the Wall Street fashion show, ENVS traded around $8-$9 per share!

Talk about what looks like an undervalued STEAL of a deal at anywhere even remotely close to the current share price.

It is INSANE to me that ENVS is trading below the multi-dollar range when this company has seems to have more potential than virtually anything else in the entire OTC market.

Take a look at this real ENVS product: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T85tIsCEZk8

It's absolutely amazing, ENVS can save trucking companies $15,000 per year per vehicle in fuel, plus maintenance costs, plus show their customers/investors that they are an environmentally conscious company!

That's just ONE of ENVS's amazing products.

Here's another:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtoJXYBSsjs

An early adopter and pioneer of clean transportation, Enova continues to move the alternative energy industry forward. ENVS's innovative drive systems powered North America’s first plug-in hybrid vehicle. Their industry-unique hybrid drive systems are making it easier, faster and more cost-effective for manufacturers to build clean vehicles. Now they're collaborating with the world’s largest vehicle manufacturers to deploy green commercial fleets across the globe.

ENVS is delivering the powerful environmental and economic advantages of vehicle technologies that consume less fuel and produce fewer emissions.

ENVS PROPRIETARY clean vehicle technologies are built on more than three decades of research, development and innovation. In that time, they’ve continued refining our solutions and driving value for vehicle manufacturers as well as their fleet customers.

With over 2,500 drive systems sold, deployed and integrated, Enova clean vehicle technologies are powering fleets around the globe — today. ENVS established customer base includes the world’s largest manufacturers of commercial trucks and buses, among them Navistar, Freightliner Custom Chassis (a division of Daimler Trucks North America), Smith Electric Vehicles, Hyundai, Ford, Wrightbus, Isuzu, Eco Power Technology, and many more.

They're always innovating. ENVS's in-house Research & Development team continually refines their drive system components, software, and architecture to meet the ever-evolving demands of vehicle manufacturers, fleets, and operators. As ENVS technologies’ fuel economy and efficiencies continue to improve, so do the economic returns for their partners.

ENVS looks like one of the most "ready to rally sky high" tickets I have ever encountered. It's absolutely shocking I was able to find two companies like this one after the other.

(Performance of past alerts in no way predicts the performance of ENVS or any other future alert)

Still, be careful.

** Any alert I send out could cause a total loss. In my personal opinion, no matter how much potential any company has, 99% of the time all that matters is HOW THE STOCK TRADES. If a stock doesn’t trade well, nothing else matters. Don’t believe the hype out there, especially not the hype from me…the trading action tells the real story. Be sure to use a tight stop, book profits when they become available, never let any one trade move too far against you, watch out for gaps, make sure the stock is trading in a healthy way before you enter, and monitor it closely to make sure momentum is positive. (Amateur biased unlicensed opinions) **

ENVS is 10% owned by Shell Asset Management Company, an asset management arm of Royal Dutch Shell, the parent company of Shell Oil.

Do you think Shell Oil is going to invest in a loser? I doubt it.

Another institutional shareholder in ENVS is Rhumbline Advisers. RhumbLine manages more than $28 billion in equity and fixed income assets for over 165 clients.

According to Yahoo Finance even the Vanguard Extended Market Index Fund owns a position in ENVS!

These are HUGE things, even CNCT wasn't able to make claims as big as that.

Did I mention that I think it's absolutely INSANE that ENVS isn't trading at $1-$2 or more??

Their technology is a no-brainer for clients. The stock looks to be a potential no-brainer for traders.

The stock traded on the NYSE MKT, so obviously it's the "real deal." ENVS has institutional shareholders from some of the biggest and most prestigious companies in the world. The company is heavily depended on for new electric vehicle technologies by the biggest names in the auto business.

Don't look up the quote, and just imagine where you'd think a stock like that trades... 10 dollars? 20 dollars? More?

As of yesterday's close the stock was trading under 2 cents.

A recipe for a potentially record-breaking quadruple digit gainer? Let's find out.

Be ready for ENVS to be the new "hottest thing on the street" because I believe it starts RIGHT NOW.  

5696 Postings, 4172 Tage rokrockt2 Mail

28.02.13 23:40
What a smokin' day for ENVS! Crazy peak in the morning, SUPER rally into the close.

ENVS flew as high as 2,400% and 550% over the open when it hit a whopping new 52 week high of .325.

Later in the day a single FOUR MILLION share order went through! Many huge share blocks were going through all day, people know this is the time and place. The ticker to be in!!! Big and smart money is absolutely POURING into ENVS, and today was only "Day 1!"

2 million share orders on the bid, this thing went berserk and even the big boys are stepping all over each other to get in.

In other words...

We're just getting STARTED here.

Do not be "ENVious" of those who made a killing today, there's still plenty of time ahead.

I think this is going to create a total FRENZY of buying and potential gains tomorrow, we could be in for an even bigger day tomorrow than today. Feeling verrrry deja vu right now after our last play.

Get this, ENVS total outstanding float, the number of shares currently available in the entire market, is only 44 million.

Today ENVS traded virtually its entire float!!!

Talk about the ULTIMATE START to the "snowball effect" I have recently been talking about.

There is so little stock available to trade back and forth, especially with what traders are already holding right now, tomorrow's volatility should be off the charts. We could potentially see MASSIVE insanely ridiculous gains tomorrow.

Exposure for ENVS on Day 1 has already beaten the pants off of CNCT.

A quick side note some of you may get and some of you may not:

One of the biggest newsletters there is came out with a pick today also at 9:30am. Usually I avoid going out on a new stock the day a big guy goes, but I decided to have a little fun and go against them.

Their pick was unbelievably lame! It closed up a sleepy boring 30%+, while ENVS closed up a commanding 585% in comparison. Plus all of my recent picks have been huge multi day winners. The big newsletter's recent picks have ALL been disasters, crashing on Day 2 and going down from there. This one they could barely do anything with on Day 1.

So where is the upside for tomorrow?

Well let's see. Their pick was a snoozer. At 585% ENVS closed the day as the #1 Gainer in the Market! ENVS now after this gain has a total market value of only $4 million. Talk about upside. Their pick has a total value of almost $60 million. That's a heavy boulder to push up a mountain, whereas ENVS is light as a feather. Their outstanding share count is a disgustingly diluted 435 million, while ENVS is a fraction of the size at an outstanding share count of only about 44 million.

They have 10x the outstanding share count, and almost 15x the market-cap. That's like trying to push a boulder up a mountain, versus carrying a pebble in your pocket while you jog up the mountain.

I 100% believe the fact that their pick was so low-potential, will cause the majority of those who traded it to pour into ENVS tomorrow and Monday and create even larger profits for our group!

ENVS has multi-million dollar revenue history, is a groundbreaking company that powered North America's first plug-in hybrid vehicle, is 10% owned by Shell Oil's parent company, and works with the world's biggest names. Theirs has virtually no revenue history and their entire business model seems to be that they own some kind of Intellectual Property for some kind of comic book they're trying to write or something like that.

Okay back to only talking about OUR pick, ENVS.

Check this out. This is a real pic of the list of E-trade's most popular tickers.

(I don't see anyone else's new pick on there!)

ENVS is more popular on E-trade today than Bank of America, Netflix, Research in Motion, and JC Penney.

JC Penney is super active due to it tanking, and so is Groupon. ENVS is 1 step below Facebook!!!

E-trade is one of the most popular and used trading platforms for traders. Do you have any clue how many people discovered ENVS today just from this insane amount of exposure on E-trade???

I can practically guarantee that most of them did not buy today, but will have ENVS as their #1 play to watch tomorrow.

CNCT, despite its incredible performance and huge volume...never made it to E-trade's Most Popular list.

ENVS made it there on its first day. CNCT traded a little over $1 million on the day of my alert. ENVS today traded about $3.4 million, over 3x as much.

CNCT also closed at .081 on Day 1, ENVS closed at an eerily similar .089.

Of course CNCT's performance in no way predicts ENVS or any other alerts future performance.

If ENVS opens strong, which I absolutely believe it will, I think an insane beyond frenzy of buying could take place.

With ENVS's dramatically reduced float when you consider everyone who bought today and is holding stock right now, tomorrow the actual amount of available stock may be so small that it could cause ANOTHER triple or dare I say it even quadruple digit pop.

ENVS closed in ultra-rally mode. It was up about 400%+ up until near the close, but at the actual close the stock rallied insanely hard to close up 585%.

That means the market closed when it was overwhelmingly bullish on ENVS, and tomorrow could be the biggest day yet.

Read the full alert from this morning again below, and be ready for an upcoming full out bonanza!  

5696 Postings, 4172 Tage rokrocktnur 44mio OUTSTANDING

28.02.13 23:44
Amis auf Ihub glauben bzw. vergleichen mit CNCT die haben auch nur 66mio OUTSTANDING gehabt.

Und ENVS wird von den gleichen Newsletter gepuscht

Ich bin gespannt ob es morgen weiter läuft  

5696 Postings, 4172 Tage rokrocktsieht nach

01.03.13 18:39
bounce glech  

5696 Postings, 4172 Tage rokrocktwahr wohl nix

01.03.13 21:50
schade.  

Antwort einfügen - nach oben