Neustart Avesoro Res. Startet
Seite 1 von 1
Neuester Beitrag: 13.08.18 14:04
|Eröffnet am:||14.12.16 18:48||von: Dogland||Anzahl Beiträge:||15|
|Neuester Beitrag:||13.08.18 14:04||von: Vassago||Leser gesamt:||3.003|
Dogland : Neustart Avesoro Res. Startet
so nun ist aus Aureus Mining Avesoro Res. geworden. Wenn man die Web-Seiten von Avesoro und Mng Gold sieht, dann fällt einen gleich auch das das eigentlich eine Firma ist.
Und wer weis, vielleicht kommen zu Avesoro noch mehr Firmen von MNG Gold dazu.
Der Preis wird so denke ich sich auch erholen, nächstes Jahr werden wir die 10 Cent marke erreichen.
Dogland : Hi.....
Dogland : Update.....
Print Friendly Version of this pagePrint Get a PDF version of this webpagePDF
12 January 2017
Avesoro Resources Inc.
Q4 PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS UPDATE
Avesoro Resources Inc. (Avesoro or the Company), the TSX and AIM listed West African gold producer, is pleased to announce gold production for the quarter ended 31 December 2016 (the Period) for its New Liberty Gold Mine (New Liberty) in Liberia and to provide an operational update.
Total gold production for the Period was 18,872 ounces, a 34% increase over the previous quarter and in line with guidance of 17,000 to 20,000 ounces for the Period. This brings full year production for 2016 to 63,556 ounces.
Following the successful transition to in-house mining operations as announced on 6 September 2016, mining activities have continued to progress with material mined during the quarter totalling 3,342,469 tonnes, a 76% increase on the previous quarter, including 302,822 tonnes of ore at an average grade of 2.61 g/t. The increase in tonnes mined has been driven by operational improvements including additional operator training and supervision together with increased equipment availability.
Throughout the second half of 2016, processing operations at New Liberty have stabilised, and plant utilisation for the Period increased to 91%. This has been achieved through the recruitment of additional experienced process plant operations staff, a proactive maintenance schedule, improved tailings and surface water management as well as incremental improvement to the detoxification circuit and process plant pipes, pumps and valves. Ore processed during the Period totalled 269,081 tonnes at an average feed grade of 2.09 g/t with gold recovery levels increasing to 87% for the Period, a 13% increase over the previous quarter aided by the general plant optimisation.
Notwithstanding this improvement in performance, optimisation activities and infrastructure improvements continue at New Liberty, with upgrade works to the Tailings Storage Facility (TSF) to increase its capacity and improve surface water management continuing and two additional PSA oxygen plants currently being expedited to site and expected to be installed and operational by mid-Q1 2017. Following the successful transition to owner-operator mining, the Company is also now focused on bringing a number of additional outsourced activities in-house and further optimising the operation.
Commenting, Serhan Umurhan, Chief Executive Officer, of Avesoro Resources, said:
The Period has seen further improvements across the entire operation and we are pleased with the continued progress being made. The performance in the fourth quarter was an improvement on the previous quarter with record tonnage of material moved and the plant operating in line with expectations resulting in our quarterly guidance being met and providing the Company with a solid platform for a material improvement in financial performance commencing in Q1 2017. Whilst the forthcoming financial results will reflect the historic operational issues, we look forward to delivering further advances in operational and financial performance during 2017 and we intend to update our investors with production guidance for 2017 later this month.
Dogland : Solide Basis....
Dogland : Neu
Dogland : News...
Avesoro Resources Inc.
Avesoro Resources Inc. ("Avesoro" or the "Company"), the TSX and AIM listed West African gold producer, is pleased to advise that further to the announcement issued by the Company on 8 December 2015, the arbitration claim brought against the Company by International Construction & Engineering (Seychelles) ("ICE") with respect to ICE's contract to carry out civil and earth works at Avesoro's New Liberty Gold Mine has been dismissed by the tribunal constituted to determine it. Further, the Company has been successful in the majority of its counterclaim and has been awarded its legal costs.
Dogland : Aufwärts
Dogland : Forum in UK...
Vassago : ASO.TO 0,035 C$
Aureus Mining heißt jetzt Avesoro Resources und kauft 2 Minen
Darunter ist auch die ehem. Youga Gold Mine von Endeavour Mining
Vassago : ASO.TO 0,035 C$
Avesoro Resources (ehem. Aureus Mining) meldet Produktionszahlen für 2017
Vassago : ASO.TO 4,15 C$ (+5%)
Avesoro Resources meldet Produktionszahlen für Q1/18
Vassago : ASO.TO 4,69 C$
Avesoro Resources meldet Ergebnisse für Q1/18
Q1 2018 Highlights
- Record quarterly gold production of 68,088 ounces, an increase of 140% quarter on quarter (“QoQ”);
- Total Company revenues increased 174% QoQ to US$91.4 million, with record quarterly gold sales of 68,553 ounces at an average realised gold price of US$1,333 per ounce;
- Operating cash costs of US$624 per ounce sold, an improvement of 19% QoQ;
- All in sustaining cash costs (“AISC”) of US$914 per ounce sold, an improvement of 24% QoQ;
- Company EBITDA margin of 44%, a 33% improvement on the previous quarter, with EBITDA more than trebling QoQ to US$40.2 million;
- Strong operating cash flow of US$39.4 million, an increase of over 177% on the previous quarter, with available cash on hand at the end of the Quarter of US$23.0 million; and
- Net debt decreased by US$17.5 million to US$106.6 million.
Vassago : ASO.TO 4,70 C$
Update Youga Goldmine
Vassago : ASO.TO 4,64 C$ (+7%)
Avesoro bekräftigt Produktionsausblick für 2018
- ~60 koz Gold in Q2/18 produziert
- Ziel: 220-240 koz Gold in 2018
Vassago : ASO.TO 3,97 C$
Avesoro meldet Zahlen für Q2/18
- Gold production of 128,319 ounces, in line with full year 2018 guidance of 220,000 – 240,000 ounces and a 318% increase versus H1 2017 (“HoH”);
- Revenues of US$165.9 million from gold sales of 125,838 ounces at an average realised gold price of US$1,318 per ounce, versus revenues of US$39 million and gold sales of 30,375 ounces in H1 2017;
- Operating cash costs US$658 per ounce sold in H1 2018, an improvement of 37% HoH;
- All in sustaining cash costs (“AISC”) of US$932 per ounce sold in H1 2018, a 40% HoH improvement;
- Company EBITDA margin of 39%, with EBITDA of US$64.6 million versus EBITDA of US$1.1 million in H1 2017;
- Operating cash flows of US$47.9 million, compared to an outflow of US$7.4 million in H1 2017; and
- Cash of US$12.7 million and debt of US$134.5 million at June 30, 2018.
- Gold production of 60,231 ounces in the Quarter, a decrease of 12% on the previous quarter, as a result of planned lower grades at the Youga mine;
- Revenues of US$74.5 million from gold sales of 57,285 ounces in Q2 2018 at an average realised gold price of US$1,302 per ounce;
- Operating cash costs of US$698 per ounce sold in Q2 2018;
- AISC of US$985 per ounce sold in Q2 2018;
- Company EBITDA margin of 33%, with EBITDA of US$24.4 million in the Quarter; and
- Operating cash flows of US$8.5 million in the Quarter.