Eröffnet am:07.01.03 18:37von: CantabAnzahl Beiträge:43
Neuester Beitrag:24.02.03 14:47von: ReilaLeser gesamt:3.413
Forum:Talk Leser heute:2
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | 2 >  

180 Postings, 8616 Tage CantabLöschung

07.01.03 18:37
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

wir haben gerade dieses Posting wegen Verstoßes gegen die Forumrichtlinien aus dem ARIVA.DE-Diskussionsforum gelöscht.

Ihr ARIVA.DE-Team  
17 Postings ausgeblendet.

44542 Postings, 8555 Tage Slatervorher solltest Du Dich waschen

09.01.03 11:05

44542 Postings, 8555 Tage Slatersehr geiler Text

09.01.03 11:25
da macht die englische Sprache doch wieder Spaß  

722 Postings, 8543 Tage Glasnost@dreameagle - bei der Freiheit stimme ich nicht zu

09.01.03 11:28
VISA - die Freiheit nehm ich mir etc., das ist nur Werbesuggestion und hat mit der Realität wenig zu tun (Ausnahmen bestätigen die Regel).

Der gute alte Sigmund Freud stellte am Ende seines Lebens frustriert fest: "Ich habe die Frauen jetzt viele Jahrzehnte studiert und verstehe sie immer noch nicht" - wie könnte er auch, sie verstehen sich selbst ja meist nicht
Rational wissen Sie meist, was richtig ist (vernünftige Ernährung statt tütenweise Chips), Handeln tun sie aber in der Regel (und auch die anderen 3 Wochen) nicht immer danach
'Frauen geben 5 € für etwas aus, das 10 € kostet und das sie nicht haben wollen, Männer geben 20 € aus für etwas, das 10 € kostet und was sie haben wollen' - die Sammlerin und der Jäger.
Tatsache ist, dass Frauen viele Wünsche haben, die tatsächliche Erfüllung jedes einzelnen ist aber nicht ihr vordringliches Bedürfnis, sondern diese Wünsche zu haben.
Männer dagegen haben Ziele und suchen diese auch zu erreichen, nicht selten um den Preis, dass Sie etwas vergleichbares oder gar besseres dafür aufgeben.

Für Frauen wird ein Wunsch bzw. dessen Erfüllung manchmal schon dadurch uninteressant, dass sie ihn aussprechen, daher lieben Sie es, wenn ihnen unausgesprochene, ihre sogenannten geheimen Wünsche erfüllt werden
Männer, die diese Wünsche erahnen können, sind ihre Helden

Männer wollen aber immer genau gesagt bekommen (ja oder nein), was wer will: Männer sind Schwarz-Weiß, Ja oder Nein
Frauen sind differenzierter und indifferenter: Ja, vielleicht, später, nicht unbedingt, na gut, dann eben doch, Nein, wobei insbesondere für Ja und Nein gilt, dass sie auch das Gegenteil bedeuten können.

Das liegt auch daran, dass Frauen mehrere Dinge gleichzeitig machen können und oft auch tun, während Männer weit weniger Multitaskingfähig sind, dafür mehr auf Perfektion, nicht selten auf Perfektionismus fokussiert (fixiert) sind.

Frauen wollen nicht immer gleich eine Lösung (zur Sache kommen...), sondern erst mal drüber reden, Männer wollen immer gleich die Lösung (zur Sache kommen!!!!)

Frauen also wollen natürlich den Status der Unabhängigkeit, sie wollen aber auf gar keinen Fall in der Luft hängen, desshalb lieben Sie die Verbindlichkeit der Männer und fordern (zicken), diese auch regelmäßig bestätigt zu bekommen. Eine klare Ansage gegen die sie sich (verbal) stellen können und die sie dann doch (faktisch, also durch ihr Handeln) akzeptieren, ist ihnen lieber als ein "willst Du dies oder jenes", wobei bei Frauen Alternativfragen (das Eine oder das Andere) allemal lieber mögen, als gefragt zu werden "Was willst Du?", denn: das nämlich wissen sie ja meist selbst nicht.

Zum Schluss: das ist kein Vergleich, das ist eine Gegenüberstellung, so wie man Äpfel nicht mit Birnen vergleiche, sie aber wohl gegenüberstellen kann. Diesen Fehler hat schon der Femminismus gemacht, er ist von vorneherein zum Scheitern verurteilt. Auch eine qualitative Bewertung ist das nicht, denn aus der jeweils individuellen Sicht sind die jeweiligen Eigenschaften richtiger und wichtiger, was nicht zuletzt auch biologisch (Frauen können Kinder bekommen und bis vor 50 Jahren war das Frauenbild auch darauf fixiert) begründet ist. Die Prägung von Jahrmillionen Evolution lassen sich nicht von heute auf morgen durch die Kultur ändern oder beseitigen, man kann sie blos besser bzw. netter anziehen.

Richtig bleibt: Männer sind anders, Frauen auch.  

16834 Postings, 8559 Tage chrismitzNa gut Slater, weil du so brav warst...

09.01.03 12:08
Candy's Business Trip

Candy stepped out of the hot shower, thinking how good it felt after such a long day at work. These business trips are going to kill me. Now only if I could only release some of this other tension. Working so closely to Todd all day with his bulging biceps and other bulges is making me crazy she mused to herself.

Dropping her towel on the bed she walks over to study her body in the mirror. Running her hands over her long, lean thighs, back up her stomach, pinching her nipples just for good measure as she turns sideways to check out her ass. Not too bad if I say so myself, Candy laughs as her reflection smiles back at her. Looking closer she does notice one problem, that hot water has really made her skin dry.

Walking over to her suitcase, digging into her makeup case she realizes that she left her body lotion at home. Digging a little deeper she finds some oil. Well I guess this will have to do, she thinks to herself. Walking back to the bed Candy opens the bottle of oil and placing one foot on the bed begins to rub the oil over her firm calf, moving slowly up her leg until she is covered to the top of her thigh. Moving to the other leg she repeats the process this time accidentally brushing her hand over the outer lips of her pussy. A slight sliver runs through her and she smiles to herself.

Mmm now that is a thought, she says out loud to herself. Continuing up she begins to rub the oil over her stomach moving to her breasts. Taking her time she cups each breast in a hand, kneading them, flicking her fingers over her nipples as she runs oil over them.

About that time, and quite to her surprise, the door to her room opens. It is Todd. He looks in and sees Candy standing there with one leg still on the bed, her hands playing with her nipples and the front of her body glistening from the oil. Oh Candy, wow, hmm I m sorry they must have given me the key to the wrong room Todd says as his eyes are hungrily taking in the view. Candy reaches down for the small towel that she had taken from the bathroom and puts it in front of her, blushing from head to toe.

Oh Todd, hi. I just got out of the shower. You have kind of caught me at a bad time. I don't know about that Candy, looks like just about the right time to me, closing the door behind him Todd walks over to Candy. The full-length mirror behind Candy gives Todd a great view of her naked ass. Wondering what he is looking at she turns her head around and sees herself in the mirror. She turns quickly so she is facing the mirror not thinking about the fact that Todd is now standing behind her. Walking up closer, he putts his hands on her waist, kissing her neck and shoulders.

His hands sliding lower down her hips and thighs and then moving back up between her legs finding her already wet. He whispers in her ear, I don't think you need that towel any longer, put your arms around my neck. Doing as he asked she moves her hands around his neck, the towel falling to the floor. Todd removes his shirt and pants letting them join the towel. Leaning into Candy he begins to run his hands over her oil slick body. Feeling the weight of her firm breasts in one hand as the other sides lower over her pussy and then inside. His fingers moving in and out of her as her hips move in slow circles under his hand, his cock hard against her ass. Watching the hunger in Candy's eyes reflected in the mirror. It seems to me Candy that you missed some hard to reach places with that oil. Maybe I can finish the job for you?

That does sound like a wonderful idea Todd. Removing his fingers, he takes then up to Candy's lips. Her mouth surrounds them sucking her juice into her open mouth. Smiling at Todd she walks to the bed to pick up the oil. He joins her and tells her to lean over the bed. Candy leans over; spreading her legs just a touch as Todd begins to slide oil over her ass, down between her legs. Once in awhile he touches her swollen pussy lips a soft gasp escaping from her mouth. His hands move up covering her back with oil, sliding around to her breasts, pinching her taunt nipples. Completely covered with oil, Todd runs his hands over her slick body, grabbing her ass as best he can, enters her pussy from behind. Pulling Candy to him he leans into her, his hands sliding over her back, over her stomach as his cock slides deeper inside her wetness. Candy begins to move in rhythm with Todd, her ass lifting higher into the air as she slams her hips back into him.

Reaching down to play with her clit as he continues to pound her pussy, stretching it wider with his thick cock. Candy's juice running over his shaft and down his fingers as he fucks her. She reaches her hands through her legs finding Todd's balls, stroking them, feeling them tighten. Candy begins to shake, her pussy grabbing Todd's cock as she nears coming. Her quivering pussy almost sends Todd over the edge but he maintains control. He has other plans for his cum. Pulling Candy closer, shoving his cock as deeply as he can into her hot, wet pussy she comes, dripping her juice over Todd and down her legs. Screaming out her release. Sliding out of Candy, Todd turns her around, kissing her. Looking her over he smiles and says, You know I think you could use some more oil. Maybe you could put some more on for me.

Smiling Candy picks up the bottle and squeezes the oil out letting it run down over her breasts, dripping off of her nipples and down her stomach to between her open legs. Taking her hands she begins to rub the oil over her body, her hands gliding over her skin as it shines. Pinching her nipples between her fingers, until they are hard points, trying not to let her hands slide off of her slippery breasts. Her pussy still throbbing Candy lowers her hand and mixes the oil with her own. Licking her lips she sees Todd sitting in a chair by the bed stroking his cock. Wanting a taste of it herself she walks over to him and kneels down in front of him.

Spreading open his legs she slides her well-oiled body between his legs, her breasts rubbing over the inside of his thighs and then around his cock. Taking her hand she starts to stroke his shaft as her mouth slips around Todd's balls, Candy's tongue licking each in turn. She hears Todd moan as he leans back into the chair. Sliding her mouth upward, her tongue moving over the outside of his cock. Swirling round the flesh, up to the rim and finally sucking on just the head tasting herself on his hard rod. Looking up at Todd and with lightening speed Candy takes his cock all the way into her mouth sliding down to the base, hearing his gasp of surprise and pleasure. Bobbing her head up and down the length of Todd's shaft, cupping his balls in her hand as her slick nipples slide over his thighs and balls. The head of his cock touches the back of her throat. Looking up at him, a coy smile playing on her lips she reaches down a hand a slides two fingers inside of her still wet pussy. Moving her fingers in and out in time to her hot mouth moving up and down Todd's throbbing cock. Feeling his rod deep in her mouth, causing Candy's juices to flow even more, dripping down her slick oiled legs.

Taking her fingers out of her mouth she wraps them around Todd's shaft to taste herself on him as she starts to suck harder. Todd leans forward, running his hands through Candy's hair pulling her closer to him, forcing his cock deeper. His hands move down over her breasts, trying to catch hold of her nipples, at first sliding off and then catching hold. Feeling his balls tighten, his cock throbbing out of control at the touch of Candy's lips sliding over him. Candy's mouth trying to suck the cum out of Todd, desperate to taste the creamy nectar. One last shove and Todd feels himself exploding into Candy's mouth, jerking deeper past her soft lips.

Candy's hands grabbing Todd's hips holding him in her mouth as she sucks the cum out of him drinking it down Todd breathing like a freight train, still shaking as cum continues to shoot into Candy's willing mouth, running down her chin. When he is finally spent he leans back into the chair as Candy licks the last drops of cum off the head of Todd's cock, swirling it around her mouth with her tongue. You know Todd, I am beginning to think this business travel isn't so bad after all Candy says with a well-satisfied smile on her face as he pulls her down on top of him in the chair.

The End

44542 Postings, 8555 Tage SlaterChris, don't make me so horny

09.01.03 12:29
You know that I don't like it.  

16834 Postings, 8559 Tage chrismitzKnastspiele....*gg*

09.01.03 13:39
Kitchen Games

"200 damn emails and not one worth reading!" I complained. Being on five different mailing lists can get irritating sometimes.

You had just gone in to take a shower, so I decided to scan through my email. Nothing for me personally so I went to one of those erotic story sites to pass the time. I found one that looked interesting and began to read. About halfway through, I started to get really turned on. I could feel my clit start to throb, wanting attention. I wanted to slip my hand down and make myself cum, but I decided to wait and let you do the job.

I was almost finished with the story when I heard the water turn off. A minute later you came out and walked across the kitchen towards me in your towel.

"Whatcha reading?" you asked.

"Just a story. Its actually pretty good, its making me horny," I answered, laughing. I pulled your towel to bring you closer to me. I looked up at you, admiring your gorgeous body. Your black hair was still glistening with water.

"Oops!" I exclaimed when I purposely made it fall to the ground. "Look what I did."

I grinned up at you as you positioned yourself in front of me. I leaned forward, staying seated in the chair as you stood above me. I started to get excited, knowing anyone could walk by your window that has no curtains and see what I was about to do. It was already dark out, but there was still a lot of traffic coming in and out of the 24-hour grocery store across the street. I'm sure the glow from the computer screen lit up the room enough to see us from the outside.

I reached out and wrapped my hand around your already hard cock, lifting it to get full access to your balls. I love licking and sucking on them. I moistened my tongue and slowly licked at them ever so lightly. You just shaved them, and I tasted the shaving cream you had used. I felt you bring your hands to my hair to pull my ponytail free. My strawberry blond hair cascaded down my shoulders. You ran your fingers through my hair and moaned. I've always loved the feeling of someone playing with my hair. I could feel my scalp tingle from your touch.

I then directed my tongue to your cock, which was obviously waiting for my mouth. I started at the base and slowly licked up to the head. I circled my tongue around the tip and then licked back down. I teased it for a moment, feeling it spasm every so often. I moistened my mouth again and wrapped my lips around the head again, sucking it unhurriedly and rolling my tongue around it.

"I want to feel it against your throat" you moaned.

At your request, I slowly brought your cock deeper into my mouth, rubbing my tongue ring around underneath. Ignoring my gag reflex that is sometimes a nuisance, I felt it go deep into my throat. I pulled back, my lips tight around it, my mouth sucking gently. I brought you back in, a little faster and deeper this time.

I felt your fingers pressing into my scalp as if to make me work faster. Instead, I continued for a while at my leisurely pace. I brought my hands up from your thighs, reaching around to grab your ass.

"God, your mouth feels so fucking good!" you muttered. I started to suck harder, moving my mouth up an down a bit faster, taking you in as deep as I possibly could. My heart pounded and I could feel my pussy get wet, soaking through my panties. I was wishing your cock was fucking it hard.

I opened my eyes and noticed a woman across the street, sitting on the curb looking in our direction. I assume she was waiting for someone to pick her up because she has all her groceries bagged up in a shopping cart to her left. I got very excited by someone watching us. I was surprised that I didn't stop out of embarrassment.

I didn't want you to cum, so I slowed down and eventually released my mouth from your cock. I stood up slowly, kissing your stomach and chest, working my way up to your mouth. My lips found yours and opened to meet your tongue. We kissed for a minute, and you began walking me over to the kitchen counter. I felt your fingers going to work on my jeans, fiddling with the button and undoing it. You pulled the zipper down and reached inside my panties. Your fingers plunged inside my pussy, my hot juices making it slippery.

"Damn, baby. Why are you so wet?" you asked me. I said nothing, just moaned, pushing my weight down harder on your fingers, making you go deeper. "Behave," you whispered in my ear, biting at my earlobe. I backed up against the counter, placing my hands on it behind me for balance. Your free hand went under my shirt to my breast and pinched at my nipple, gently tugging at the hoop I have pierced through it.

"Mmm..." I moaned, "Pinch it harder." You squeezed my erect nipple between your thumb and index finger, rolling it around and hardening your pressure.

Your other finger started to rub at my swollen clit. I moaned louder, bringing my hand down to your cock and squeezing it. "I need you to fuck me!" I begged.

"You want my cock?" you asked.

"Uhhh huhhhh...." I said.

"Then you better behave."

You lowered yourself down to your knees and pulled my jeans down along with my panties. I lifted each leg up one by one to help you take them off. I stood there, naked from the waist down as you brought your face in between my thighs. I spread my legs a little to allow you access to my smooth, shaved pussy. I felt you bring your fingers back up to it and push them inside of me while your mouth sucked at my clit.

"You must want it bad, your pussy is hot and dripping wet!" you told me.

"Yessss..." I sighed and pulled your head back to me. You sucked at my clit harder and drove your fingers in deeper. I pushed down and met each thrust of you hand anxiously.

I opened my eyes again and saw the woman still sitting there. This time she was smoking a cigarette. A man came walking down the sidewalk. He looked down at the woman, and glanced in our direction, curiously wondering what she was looking at. He looked across the street at us. I saw his jaw drop and he quickly scurried away, obviously quite shocked.

I thought to myself, "What the hell, I'll give them a real show." I took off my shirt, which was already damp with my sweat and dropped it on the kitchen floor. I wasn't wearing a bra so I was now fully naked. You stopped, looking up at me, and then proceeded to turn me around as you stood back up. I leaned forward against the counter. You pressed your back against me, taking hold of your cock and rubbing my pussy with it.

"Still want it?" you said in my ear, kissing my neck. I could feel your fingers digging into the skin on my waist.

I replied by pressing myself against you harder and reaching around, clawing at your ass with my nails. "Oh, God yesssss... Fuck me hard, fuck me good, please?" I begged you. My body was shaking with anticipation. I was extremely turned on knowing the woman across the street was watching. I wanted to make this something she would never forget. I wondered if you knew she was there.

I could feel your cock stiff between my legs. Of course, you had to tease me with it, rubbing at my slit before finally pushing yourself inside me. You placed your hands on my hips and slowly sawed in and out of me.

"Oh, you are so tight. Your pussy feels so good." I felt you biting at my shoulder.

I started to fuck you harder, making your cock go as deep as it could. You reached up and grabbed my hair, pulling it tight with your fist.

"Didn't I ask you to behave?" you growled in my ear.

I whimpered and slowed my pace. You brought your finger around to my clit again and rubbed at it while your cock plunged in and out of my pussy slowly. Unexpectedly you stopped. I froze, wondering what you were doing. All of the sudden I felt you pound into my cunt. I heard your balls slap against me. You slowly pulled out again and thrust it back inside. Harder this time, as hard as you could. I started to scream out and push myself harder and faster on your cock. I could feel my juices start to run down my legs. You started to rub harder at my clit, and I felt myself begin to cum. My knees began shaking and I started to feel dizzy.

"Oh, shit, I'm gonna cum....fuck me harder...faster!!!!" I cried. I could feel it start to roll in waves through out my body, building up until I screamed out. "OH GOD!!!" I shouted as my orgasm shook my body. You felt me tremble and more juices ran from my pussy, making your cock slip out.

I turned around and hopped up onto the counter, scooting my ass to the edge until I was barely on it. I glanced out the window. There she was, still sitting there, watching.

You stood between my legs and wasted no time ramming your cock back inside of me, pumping in and out like a wild animal. I wrapped my legs around your waist and balanced on my arms to fuck you faster. I found your mouth with my lips and hungrily thrust my tongue into your mouth. I bit down on your bottom lip, sucking as I released it. I could hear you moaning, your nails were clawing into my back, breaking the skin and leaving red marks everywhere. You pulled me harder onto your cock. "Fuck Misty, I'm going to cum!"

Our chests pressed together, slippery and hot, our bodies were so wet with sweat. I gripped the counter edge tighter with my hands so I wouldn't slide off. You clung onto me, pumping harder and harder, about to explode inside of me. You reached for my hair again and grabbed onto it, pulling at it roughly. I froze when you did this, and you buried your head in my neck and groaned. I could feel your cock pulse from your orgasm as you stood there, slowing down and trying to push inside deeper. I tightened my pussy around it as your cum shot up inside of me. Finally, you let go of my hair and stood there for a moment, not moving, your cock still pulsing.

"Oh my God!" you said when you finally pulled out. You wrapped your arms around me, as I sat there panting, desperately trying to catch my breath. You kissed me hard on the lips and then lowered you face down to my pussy. You bent over and began lapping up our cum, cleaning up the mess with your tongue.

I looked over to the woman, who was loading the last bag of her groceries into the bed of a blue truck. She looked over at me as she climbed in the passenger side. My eyes met with hers for only a second before she quickly shut the door as the driver sped off.

I looked back down at you and pulled your face up to mine to kiss you after a moment of your gentle licks. I tasted myself on your lips mixed with the saltiness from your cum. We stayed there for a while, kissing and catching our breaths and finally I slid off the counter.

"Did you notice the woman across the street?" you asked me.

"I did. I was quite excited knowing she was watching us the whole time." I answered, smiling.

"Oh really?!" You sounded surprised.

"Oh yeah. It was very exciting! I've never done anything like that before. I can't believe it turned me on so much" I said to you as I walked towards the bedroom door.

You laughed and smiled, following me into bed.

The End

44542 Postings, 8555 Tage Slaterdas muß aufhören, nachher lese ich noch Bücher

09.01.03 13:46

16834 Postings, 8559 Tage chrismitzNa gut, ich hör auf!

09.01.03 13:52
Der Boos spritzt ins Abendessen:

The Boss Comes to Dinner

I knelt before him, completely naked, just as he was. My right hand cupped his heavy balls, god they looked so big, there must be a gallon of hot juice in there just waiting to be released, Mmmm, I shuddered slightly at the thought. My left hand lightly held his throbbing, swollen cock between thumb and forefinger, it looked so big this close, but was probably only about six to six and a half inches in length and moderately thick, the circumcised head was almost purple, and glistened with the first pre cum fluid oozing slowly from the slit in its centre, all in all a delightful, delicious cock just begging to be licked and sucked, and that's just what I was meant to do.

I turned my head sideways and glanced across the room, a few yards away in the large arm chair sat my husband, Jack, his eyes bright, a grin stretching from ear to ear. He was naked too, and his cock was rock hard, jutting firmly into the air as his hand slowly stroked it as he eagerly watched me, oh yes, one of his favorite fantasies was about to come true, watching me with another man, watching me suck another man's cock, and I wasn't even sure how I'd let myself get into this situation. Jack had been my first and only boyfriend and we'd been married now for almost 10 years, and in all that time there'd never been any one else, no other man had ever seen me naked - until tonight, I'd never seen another man naked and aroused - until tonight, I'd certainly never touched and fondled another man's cock - until tonight. Oh, Jack had often shared his fantasies with me, but he'd never really put any pressure on me to indulge those fantasies - not even tonight, which was why I was surprised to find myself in this situation. True, Jack had also often told me that his boss thought I was the most gorgeous, sexy woman he'd ever laid eyes on, which of course I found totally flattering - what woman wouldn't? - but that still didn't explain why I was kneeling in front of his boss about to take his cock into my mouth, it just seemed to happen!

A few days ago Jack had confided in me that the company was in a spot of bother and there was talk of possible redundancies, and his boss, Tom, was really down in the dumps about it, so he didn't think I'd mind if he invited Tom over for dinner one night to cheer him up. I'd met Tom a few times and quite liked him, so immediately said yes and asked if he'd be bringing his wife along, that's when I found out that Tom's depression was not just about the business, but also about his marriage that had gone on the rocks some months ago, so I felt an immediate sympathy and determined to make the evening as pleasant as possible. I prepared quite a sumptuous meal, and dressed as if we were going out, a fact that both Jack and Tom commented on in a complimentary manner, in fact both had difficulty keeping their eyes off me throughout the whole meal! it could have been the bright red dress I was wearing, or the fact that it had quite a low neckline that revealed quite a bit of breast every time I leaned forward!

After the meal was over, we retired to the front room and I got them both a drink and put on some music, but when I asked if anyone wanted to dance they both declined, and just sat there talking shop. After a while I got bored with listening to them talk, so got up and moved over to the corner where the music machine was and began to dance by myself. Losing myself in the music and the rhythm, I almost forgot that the two men were in the same room, until twirling round on one occasion I saw them both staring intently at me - and I certainly recognized the look on both their faces! a sort of drooling lust! now from Jack that was not uncommon, but seeing it also on Tom's face was quite a shock, but even more shocking was the realization that I didn't feel offended, in fact, I felt a tingle of excitement go up and down my spine, and much to my own amazement I danced across the room until I was swaying in front of both of them. Well, I say dance, but it was more of a sensual writhe across the room, and when I arrived there I sort of gave a bow that gave them both a good flash of my tits.

"Do either of you want to dance now?" I asked, putting on my best sexy smile. Jack grinned, "I don't know about Tom" he said "But I'd much rather you danced for us". I glanced over at Tom and he was grinning and nodding like a Cheshire cat, I spun around, allowing my short skirt to ride up my thighs a little, and gave them both a saucy grin, "and what kind of dance would you like me to perform?" I asked coyly. Jack glanced over at Tom and I saw his tongue slip out momentarily and brush over his lips, Tom was just staring wide eyed at me, then Jack looked back at me and his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree "A striptease dance" he finally blurted out, and I saw Tom jerk with shock, and his eyes almost pop out. I reacted too, but not in the way I thought I would - or thought I should! - it was like Jack's words set off a fire inside me that raced to every part of my body, especially my pussy and my breasts! my nipples instantly hardened and threatened to burst through my bra and my dress, and jack was quick to see that, and he grinned a knowing grin. "Jack" I said in the best shocked voice I could find "what a terrible thing to say, you don't really want me to strip, you're just embarrassing Tom totally"

"Oh no," said Tom "I don't mind, I mean that's ok, I mean", his voice faltered into silence, and I heard a slight chuckle from Jack, but I concentrated on Tom, looking wide eyed at him "You don't mean, you'd like me to do a strip tease, do you?" I asked, trying to maintain the shocked tone, but finding the excitement building in me like crazy, a whole series of different reds and purples seemed to fight for possession of Tom's face, and he gulped like a drowning fish, then with a deep groan and downcast eyes he almost whispered "Yes! yes! I'd love to see you strip!", "Tom" I gasped "look at me, you don't really mean that, do you?" it seemed an absolute age that we all remained in a frozen tableau, then Tom slowly raised his head and with an almost miserable look on his face said "Yes, Trish, I do mean it, I'd really love to see you strip, you're just so beautiful and sexy"

Well, what woman could possibly resist compliments like that! without a word I turned and walked back to the music machine and selected a nice slow, sensual piece of music, and once I had adjusted to its tempo, I began to move slowly and sensuously back across the room to the two men. I had done private strip teases for Jack before that always seemed to get him as hot as a pistol, so I had no problems with the actual dance or the removal of my clothes in a way designed to arouse, the only problem was the realization that another man was present, that the strip might have the same effect on Tom as it had on Jack, but instead of finding that a problem or a worry, I found it a challenge, I found myself wanting to have that effect on Tom, I found myself wanting to turn him on! that was a shock to the system! as was the realization that a man other than Jack was going to see me naked for the first time, but it was a shock of excitement! so I danced, and as I danced and swayed in front of the two men I slowly began to remove my clothes.

It didn't take long to see the effect I was having on both of them, their eyes avidly followed every move I made, they groaned as each article of clothing was cast aside, and the bulge in their pants became almost tent like! Tom literally drooled when my bra slipped away and he caught sight of my ripe, firm breasts for the first time, and he almost had a heart attack when I moved forward and leaned down to almost brush my nipples across his face! I was driving both of them wild - and I was loving it! Then I was down to just my brief panties, and I began to ease them down over my hips, then suddenly stopped "No, not yet" I said, and I heard the dual groan, "First I want you both to take off your clothes, I want to see if I've pleased you", there was a stunned silence as they both stared at me and then at each other, then Jack grinned "Better do as she says, Tom, when she's in a mood like this anything can happen!", I guess you could have taken that comment in a lot of different ways, but it didn't matter, because they both began frantically to get out of their clothes until I had two completely naked men in front of me, naked and decidedly aroused!! of course I'd seen Jack in this state many. many times before, so I didn't spend much time looking at his gorgeous cock, instead I focussed on Tom's, wow, it was so exciting seeing another hard cock for the first time, and I drank it all in, it's length, it's thickness, it's shape, everything, but most exciting of all was knowing that it was rock hard for me!

I danced away, then back, easing my fingers inside the waist band of my panties and slowly easing them down, then I stopped again, and shook my head, bringing another groan from both men, then I moved over to Tom and turned around so my ass was almost in his face, then glanced over my shoulders and gestured to my panties, inviting him to pull them down. He reached out, but didn't immediately grab the panties, instead, he brushed his hands lightly over my ass cheeks, stroking and fondling them, and my ass seemed to have a life of its own as it pressed back into his hands. A quick glance over at Jack and he was grinning, oh yes this was what he'd wanted, another man's hands fondling his wife's sexy body! Then Tom eased the panties down and they dropped at my feet, but in stepping out of them I spread my legs quite wide, and his hand immediately slipped between my legs and brushed against my sopping wet pussy, sending a shudder right through my body, I wasn't in any doubt now, Tom wasn't in any doubt now and Jack wasn't in any doubt now, I was every bit as aroused and excited as they were, and the fact that there were no clothes left wasn't going to bring the dance to a halt. I pulled away and twisted around, grabbing Tom's hands and pulling him to his feet, then dropped to my knees in front of him.

Tom's beautiful cock inches from my mouth, I glanced over at Jack and saw the approval in his eyes, an approval that suddenly didn't matter, nothing mattered except the realization that I was doing this for me! that I actually wanted to suck and fuck Tom! but because I knew it had been such a fantasy for Jack for so long, I stared deep into his eyes as I ran my tongue up and down the underside of Tom's cock for the first time, seeing the hotness flare in them, seeing his hand really start to pump his cock, then I turned away, turned directly to Tom and slid my mouth as far down the length of his cock as I could, sucking hard, feeling him jerk and shudder as his knees almost collapsed under him, Mmmm it tasted so good, and felt so good as I licked and sucked on his hot dick. Then I felt his hands on my head, easing me away, and he was gazing down at me hotly, "Not this time" he said hoarsely " I want to be inside you, I want to fuck your hot, juicy pussy, I want to shoot my first load deep into your pussy"

There wasn't any thought, there wasn't any doubts in me, I knew I wanted his cock inside me, it was all that mattered at that moment, so I allowed myself to slump backwards onto the floor, and Tom followed me down, down between my legs, his rock hard cock aimed unerringly at my eager pussy. It was like we both knew the exact position to be in as he lunged forward and his cock slammed deep into me, oh god, that felt so good, so big, so thick and so damned hot! there was no finesse this first time, just an almost desperate need in both of us, as he rammed and rammed his hard dick into me. Perhaps there was an excuse in Tom's case if he'd been without a woman since his marriage break up, but I was till happily married, still getting a lot of really good sex, so why was I acting so desperate? perhaps it was the fact that this was only the second cock I'd ever experienced, perhaps it was the added excitement of knowing my husband was watching, perhaps it was just the fact that I was finally admitting that I was an incredibly horny, hungry woman! whatever it was, I was every bit as eager and active as Tom himself, lifting myself up to meet his thrusting cock, twisting and turning, gripping his cock tight with the walls of my pussy, milking him as hard as I could, and all the time I was yelling encouragement "Yes Tom , fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me deep, cum on, cum on, juice me, juice me!"

Then Tom was exploding, with a yell that may well have woken the neighbors for streets around, he lunged forward, impaling me on the carpet as his cock shot its hot juices deep into my pussy, and my scream mixed with his as I started to explode too. Every spurt of Tom's cum seemed to cause another explosion deep in my pussy, and as I'd realized earlier, he had quite a sack full of cum to deposit eagerly into my pussy! so he kept on plunging and spurting and I kept on cumming and cumming, until finally his cock began to soften and slip from my pussy, I clutched at his naked buttocks, holding him inside me as long as possible, "Oh Tom, Tom" I whispered into his ear, so low that Jack couldn't hear "Such a beautiful, beautiful fuck, such a beautiful, beautiful cock, I want you inside me again and again and again, please!" he groaned, "Oh yes Trish, this is only the start, the first of many, I've wanted to fuck you for so long, since the first time I laid eyes on you, but Jack?" at that we both turned to look at Jack, he was easing himself out of his chair and moving towards us, his cock still rock hard, but red from his own ministrations, and he looked down at us and grinned "is there room for one more?" he asked, I reached up and took hold of his cock and grinned, "there's always room for this!" and as Tom slid from my body, Jack took his place and slid his hard cock into my incredibly juiced up pussy, and as Tom looked on grinning and occasionally playing with my breasts, Jack fucked me like he'd never fucked me before! and I reacted like I'd never reacted before! and when he'd shot his hot load into me and blown me off the planet a couple of times, it was time to finish what I'd started earlier and finally taste some of Tom's delightful cum juice!

Since that night there's been no more talk of company redundancies (I wonder if that was just a ruse?), but Tom has become a regular visitor, sometimes when Jack is there and sometimes when he's not! either way I've really discovered an unexpected appetite for sex! the question now is, can I control it? or will I soon be looking for even more? or something different? who knows, but for now I'm being fucked real good! and real often! and loving it!

The End

44542 Postings, 8555 Tage SlaterKeiner übersetzt so gut wie Chrisi o. T.

09.01.03 14:02

16834 Postings, 8559 Tage chrismitzDie Lungen Story....

09.01.03 14:10

The Lounge

The cover charge was a hundred dollars and the drinks were overpriced. I drained a scotch on the rocks and had two beers. I was plenty buzzed and the tobacco smoke, dim lighting and soft music set a relaxing atmosphere. The bar was in the middle and was surrounded by high back chairs and large couches, comfortable. Small, square, black tables complemented each couch and chair. Three or four women were seated on each couch. One man occupied each chair. Each woman was between age eighteen and thirty five. All of them had shapely, thin bodies and silky, beautiful hair. They were good natured and happy. They were nymphomaniacs.

The women were welcome at the lounge and paid no cover. They drank free and they had full access to all the amenities of the establishment. I watched from a bar stool as one woman on the couch nearest my side of the bar removed her skirt and panties and sat with her legs apart, rubbing herself and making eyes at the men in the chairs. The man on her right had his penis out of the zipper of his pants and was bending it and rubbing the head, staring at her thighs and her fur. She raised her leg to allow him a better view; she sat back with one leg bent at the knee, the knee against her chest, half of her ass raised from the couch, her fingers moving in and out, glistening. She smiled and purred as she continued this and the man to her right came after about ten or fifteen pulls. I was hard and was rubbing the outside of my pants. I noticed three or four small wet spots on the front of my pants. I finished my fourth beer and moved to a vacant chair.

I was about five feet from a couch where a petite red head sat with a full-breasted Asian woman and a leggy brunette. The red head was using one of the amenities of the establishment. I studied it the last time I visited the lounge and had since masturbated to the idea of it many times. It was a small oval shaped box. The front of the box had protruding soft rubber pieces that resembled human lips. The lips vibrated at a high speed as they moistened. The object was pushed against the vagina, passed the labia, surrounding the clitoris. The near silent buzz could be heard from my vantagepoint and my cock was free. The red head's pink nipples stood erect, her skin full of goose flesh, as she held the device against herself. She pushed her heals into the cushions and was on her knees, squirming her hips and ass, her navel was small and her tummy was fleshy but flat. Tiny drops of sweat ran down the backs of her thighs into the pits of her knees and her stomach was shiny with sweat. Her gyrations and her perspiration accentuated her curves; I was pulling my foreskin at a steady pace. She continued to hump the machine, turning and rolling on the couch, rubbing against the Asian and the Brunette. The Asian pushed her nipple into the red head's mouth as she sucked and the brunette watched and finger fucked herself. The palm of her hand slapped her pussy as her three fingers rammed in and out in a skin colored blur. Her ass cheeks shook and the insides of her thighs quivered as she reached climax again and again. I was beating myself quickly; my head was becoming raw and my balls were tight and bruised feeling. But I had never been so hard, my cock felt like it belonged to a stranger, it was so tight and thick. I let my cock go and rested; I wasn't ready to finish.

I was offered a blowjob for fifty dollars by one of the waitresses. The waitresses/whores wore thong panties and short shirts that exposed their navels. A few of them were gorgeous and most were ok. This one was a little overweight with a pretty face and huge tits. Her legs were average and her ass was big and round. She was no model but her large breasts and full hips made her seem built for sex. I was rubbing myself again as I listened to her sales pitch and watched the red head and her two friends in the background. The whore's fat tits and ass would feel really good, ten times better than they looked and even better than those hard bodies on the couches. I downed my fifth beer and agreed to pay for her services.

I felt her hot mouth on my cock and I watched the red head going down on the brunette while the Asian girl was on all fours, on the floor in front of the couch, two fingers in her pussy and two others in her ass. She was entertaining a gentleman who was now wiping the cum from his abdomen with his undershirt. The whore bobbed up and down with a practiced skill. I looked down at her big ass and wondered how it would feel with her fat, cold ass cheeks against my thighs and stomach as I poked her form behind. I looked around the room and witnessed at least a dozen scenes similar to the one I was taking part in. The overwhelming imagery of skin and sweat and the sounds of moans and grunting engulfed my senses and finally subsided and fell to the background of my awareness as I began to concentrate on the sensations of my cock. The whore's tongue was flicking and licking on the underside of my head and swirling around and around as she bobbed up and down, the back of her throat squeezing me as I thrust forward, her teeth gently scraping the shaft on each stroke as she applied just the right amount of suction. Periodically she pushed all the way down to the bottom of my cock and licked my balls and pulled my pubic hairs between her teeth. She reached up and pinched and rubbed my nipples with my cock in her throat. My head fell back and my eyes were pressed shut. I reached down and pushed her head down and down and down on my dick. I was fucking her mouth. I came, making sounds like a woman, my legs were stretched straight and were aching with cramps and my ass was rock hard in my chair. I released a burst into her mouth feeling the pressure release, almost able to hear it expulse. I laid still, the image of the room burned into my view field, my eyes were still shut and my whore had left with her pay.

The End

16834 Postings, 8559 Tage chrismitzIntime Schafe...

09.01.03 14:19

Intimate Shaves

Tammy and I were having drinks at my apartment. She's a very outspoken one. She asked if I had ever shaved my pussy. I'm an ex-beautician, and I told her that I shaved mine quite frequently. I had also shaved several customers while I was working.

"I tried it and wound up all prickly, and with a rash. I want to surprise my lover. She has never seen it bare." Tammy said smiling wickedly at me. She had shocked me a little as I didn't know she preferred women. My interest really peaked.

"Sure, I can shave you. When do you want me to do it?" She said that then would be a good a time as any. I have had several very sexy encounters while shaving women, and the thought of shaving Tammy make my clit tingle. We had another drink and then I got my shaving paraphernalia out. I asked her to strip. She turned her back and took off her clothes. I caught my breath as she turned around. She has a beautiful svelte body.

I put some soft towels on the kitchen table and Tammy hopped up on it , and lay back. I pulled up a chair and began the delightful task of denuding her lovely pussy. I trimmed her hair close with clippers, then spread her dainty outer lips exposing her bright pink core. Her vaginal folds were wet with her secretions. Her pussy was beautiful, deep pink and gleaming wet.

I wanted to lick her sweet pussy. I could smell the delightful aroma of a clean, aroused sex, and it made my mouth water. I held back and blotted the moisture. I applied the protective salve up and down her tender flesh. She moaned as my fingers coated her exposed flesh and slid up to "accidentally" flick her clit, just peeping out of the folds of it's hood.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked innocently, looking up her shapely body. Her pert breasts had softened a little as she lay back.

"No, you rubbed my clit. It's very sensitive. I'm sorry I'm so wet. Having a lovely woman, between my legs looking at my pussy so close, gets me hot." She said looking down at me.

"Don't worry, I've had some women almost drip while I was shaving them. One would actually climax every time I shaved her. " I spread the depilatory cream carefully over her mound and down the outer skin of her pussy. I set the timer and we waited.

"Are you shaved now?" She asked. I nodded. "Could I see?" She asked softly.

I stood up and pulled my shorts down, then slid them and my sheer panties off. I moved around so she could see. I pride myself on having a pretty pussy. I keep it hairless most of the time. It has a rather deep cleft, and my inner pussy lips are smooth and don't protrude at all.

"I use a depilatory on mine once a week. I like to keep it smooth and soft. Feel it." I said as I moved close to her. She reached out and ran her fingers over my smooth flesh. It was my turn to moan. Her fingers lingered, stroking softly.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Have you ever made love to a woman? Your touch got me hot. That flick of my clit wasn't accidental was it?" Her fingers stroked my outer mound.

"I enjoy shaving your pussy, and yes, I have made love with women. Several of the women I'd shave regularly, I made love to. That flick was on purpose." I said pressing my mound against her hand. I gasped as her finger slid back and up, sliding effortlessly between my wet lips. She slid it up, and I moaned as it made contact with the underside of my swollen clit. I bent forward and kissed her lightly on her lips, flicking my tongue across her mouth. Her tongue danced with mine. I reached out and cupped her pert breasts.

"How long?" She asked pulling back slightly.

"Till what? " I asked puzzled.

"Till you remove the cream from my pussy and I can eat you." I looked at the clock. Not time yet. "Get up on the table and straddle my face." She said her voice husky. "I want to eat your lovely pussy while we wait." I was only to happy to oblige. I slipped off my top and bra and climbed up on the table and lowered my aching pussy to her upturned face.

Tammy delicately stroked my lips, then spread them. She gently blew on my exposed flesh. Goose bumps popped up on my body. Her tongue slid slowly up my slit on the outside of my inner lips then back on the other side. She avoided my clit. God, it felt good. It moved down, then she brought it up the center, and I cried out as it slid inside my body. I closed my eyes, then opened them and reached down and fondled her small pert breasts stroking the smooth warm flesh. I rolled her nipples till they became hard nubs. The clock ticked in the background as her tongue licked and probed. She would bring me almost to the verge of a climax then back off, till I was pressing my pussy down against her face seeking relief. She nipped my pussy lips with her teeth, then immediately began licking the slight, delicious hurt away.

"Not yet, Pet." She whispered, her voice muffled by my flesh. The damn bell rang. Tammy gave my drenched pussy one last wonderful lick and I climbed down off the table.

As I wiped her pussy off, I asked if she had had many women as lovers. "Four. My room mate in college introduced me to the pleasures of Sappho. There were two others in college. My gym trainer is my current lover. She's five years older then I, and very experienced. It was a mutual seduction. She has a body to die for." Tammy said dreamily. I wiped her pussy off carefully, making sure I got off all the depilatory. Then I washed it thoroughly with soap and water, letting my fingers delve between the lips to wash off the protective salve. I lingered longer then necessary letting my fingers play over her wet deep pink flesh.

Rinsing her off, I showed her how to use witch hazel to avoid getting the hair follicles infected - the usual cause of a rash. I rubbed aloe vera lotion into her now smooth and bare skin, both of us enjoying the sensation. I handed her the mirror to she could see herself. She squealed with delight and kissed me. She stood up and went to a full length mirror to admire herself. I moved behind her to cup her breasts, rubbing my body against her smooth flesh.

"God, Della will love this. It's so smooth and bare. I love it. I can hardly wait to have a tongue slide between those lips." The turned and we embraced. Her hips pushed against mine, our pubic mounds pressing. "There's some unfinished business. I teased you unmercifully. Now let me thank you, and pay you, for want you've done." She said kissing me. We kissed and stroked for a while, then I pulled back and led her into the bedroom. She pushed me back on the bed and moved beside me. Slowly she kissed and caressed my body. She is a skilled lover and her touch was so soft and deft. She had my breasts swollen and aching from her kisses and caresses. She knew just how much to pull and roll my nipples to make my pussy melt. It was as if there was a direct link down to it from my nipples. She kissed her way down my belly, leaving a wet trail of kisses and tongue licks. I have had several lovers, but none as good as Tammy.

Her movements and caresses were slow and gentle, She seemed to know every sensitive spot on my body and how to arouse it. I spread my thighs giving her access to my pussy. She stopped a moment and put a pillow under my hips, raising it to allow her free access to my pussy. She kissed and tongued me slowly, building up my passion. Her tongue slid up and down, then into my center. Her lips sucked gently sipping my juices. My clit was hard and aching, and her lips moved up finally to suck it lightly, her tongue flicking it gently. Her touch , kisses and caresses would bring me trembling to the very edge of a climax then she would back off skillfully, and let me come down slightly.

I was squirming and sobbing with need when she finally concentrated on my clit, sucking, licking it, till I went over the edge. Her skillful fingers were buried deep inside me, probing and pressing in all the electric spots when I exploded. I have never had such an explosive climax such as that. I went into orbit and saw a thousand stars. I seemed to go from one peak to another, her skillful lips and tongue moved over my clit, her fingers magically moving inside me. Later she told me my pussy literally gushed juices over her probing hand. Her face stayed glued to my pussy as I bucked and thrust against her face. I finally came down, as she slowly slid her fingers out, and licked the closing vaginal opening. She moved up and held me as I lay gasping. Her hand lightly cupped my pubic mound softly stroking it. When I had calmed down, I told her it was my turn to repay her for the pleasure she'd given me. I slowly made love to her wonderful svelte body. Much later, I found out how sweet and fluid her smooth pussy was. It seemed and endless fountain, and I lapped up her delicious juices savoring the sweet womanly scent of her arousal.

She wailed when she came, her body bowing up, rigid with passion, her stomach muscles taut under her soft skin. I strummed her clit and sucked it, driving her from one climax to another. Finally she cried out for me to stop, and she pushed my head away. We pressed together and kissed and caressed. When I finally looked at the clock, I was amazed to see that three hours had gone by since we had come into the bedroom. The next day Tammy called me to let me know that her lover had been ecstatic with her new smooth pussy. She asked if I would keep it bare and smooth for her. I told her only if I could make love to her after every session. She said we didn't have to wait that long. She wants me to shave her lover and we have set a date for that. She has taught me a lot about the joys of Sappho and I look forward to her lover coming so I can bare her. It could be an interesting experience.

We may wind up in a threesome. I'll let you know what happens.

The End

44542 Postings, 8555 Tage Slaternun mal wieder die leichte Lektüre

09.01.03 16:39

180 Postings, 8616 Tage CantabDas Spiel heisst "Binde- Kuh"

09.01.03 19:20

...........warum eigentlich nicht Blinder - Bulle?

...be happy and smile

44542 Postings, 8555 Tage SlaterLöschung

09.01.03 19:46

wir haben gerade dieses Posting wegen Verstoßes gegen die Forumrichtlinien aus dem ARIVA.DE-Diskussionsforum gelöscht.

Ihr ARIVA.DE-Team  

113 Postings, 8622 Tage oldieLöschung

09.01.03 20:29

Ihr ARIVA.DE-Team  

44542 Postings, 8555 Tage Slatergut's Nächtle

09.01.03 23:32

44542 Postings, 8555 Tage Slaterisch muß ins Bett

09.01.03 23:34

44542 Postings, 8555 Tage Slaterzweiter Versuch

09.01.03 23:37

956 Postings, 7915 Tage tigerlilly.

09.01.03 23:58

180 Postings, 8616 Tage CantabWagen waschen nicht Waden waschen.

10.01.03 19:29

natürlich Blondine.

...be happy and smile

180 Postings, 8616 Tage CantabKann hier jemand eine Schleife?

10.01.03 20:45

Sorry..aber schon wieder eine Blondine

...be happy and smile

44542 Postings, 8555 Tage Slaterwaren die beiden nicht zum Sonnenbaden verabredet?

10.01.03 21:36

16.01.03 20:58

Ihr ARIVA.DE-Team  

24.02.03 14:38
Schade, ich mußte leider feststellen, das mein oboiger Beitrag gelöscht wurde...hmmmmmmm...Man hätte das Bild doch kopieren können, wieso gleich ausschneiden.

Manche Löschungen verstehe ich nicht, IHR????????????????????  

9123 Postings, 8611 Tage ReilaIst das hier der Notstandsthread? o. T.

24.02.03 14:47

Antwort einfügen - nach oben