International Stem Cell Corp. - Die alternative !

Seite 1 von 2
Neuester Beitrag: 24.04.21 23:05
Eröffnet am:25.10.11 14:32von: Chalifmann3Anzahl Beiträge:40
Neuester Beitrag:24.04.21 23:05von: SilkewttnaLeser gesamt:6.352
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:1
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | 2 >  

23601 Postings, 6198 Tage Chalifmann3International Stem Cell Corp. - Die alternative !

25.10.11 14:32
Hey biotech freaks,

Auf der suche nach einer günstigen Stem Cell Company mit alleinstellungsmerkmal und Break Even in 2012 ? Hier könnt ihr euch einlesen: "Connecting the dots ...... "

Last Friday's conference call by Ken Aldrich, chairman of the board of International Stem Cell Corp. (OTCBB:ISCO), was an extraordinary demonstration of this company's accelerating progress. Typically, however, this giant step will not be understood by most of the usual suspects. This is neither new, nor surprising. In fact, there's an upside that I'll explain later.

This alert will be longer than usual, but it is about a critical breakthrough I need to explain. On the morning of the conference call, ISCO issued a press release announcing it had cleared the final hurdle to opening and operating its own manufacturing facility in Oceanside, Calif. Aldrich himself played down the announcement, because it was not an amazing scientific breakthrough like ISCO's recent discovery that parthenogenic stem cells can be derived from immature unfertilized human ovum. Indeed, the oocyte discovery was a major scientific breakthrough and was covered in the important Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News.

This, however, is a financial newsletter. The oocyte breakthrough made scientific news, but I want you to know why it is important to investors. In short, it simplifies and accelerates ISCO's grand strategy of building the bank of 50-100 immortal parthenogenic stem cell lines that will “immune match” nearly all of the world's population. The opening of ISCO's Oceanside manufacturing facility is a financial breakthrough at least as important. Inside the company, there is real excitement. Key people see the opening of state-of-the-art stem cell production facility as a “huge” deal.

One such person is Jeffrey Janus, with whom I spoke extensively about the new facility. Janus is both senior vice president of operations for ISCO and the president and CEO of Lifeline Cell Technology, which will provide expertise needed to run the facility. For new readers, let me explain that Lifeline is ISCO's wholly owned subsidiary. It already sells a wide array of human adult cell and stem cell-related products to researchers. Already, Lifeline was on track to provide the revenues to support ISCO's therapeutic research, perhaps as early as next year. This new facility, however, moves Lifeline and ISCO up into a higher orbit.

The reasons are somewhat complex -- probably too complex for typical financial writers and bloggers. As I said earlier, however, this is a good thing for my readers. Remember, Breakthrough Technology Alert is about long-run transformational profits. Unlike those obsessed with fluctuations, I don't want ISCO's stock price going through the roof until all my readers have had a chance to buy as much as they want.

And I do, by the way, still consider the company grossly underpriced. I’m not, however, going to keep issuing specific buy alerts – as you know I look at ISCO as a long-term transformational profit opportunity, of which we’re still at the beginning. With that said, I do hope that those who do not yet own sufficient ISCO equity are watching the stock and establishing a position over time and buying on any price pullbacks.

If uninformed writers manage to drive the stock price down in the short run, that serves our long-term purposes perfectly. The news that Ken Aldrich gave on Friday will, in fact, move the stock upward, but it will take time. Serious biotech analysts were paying attention to that call, and when they've done their due diligence, ISCO will be seen in a new light by important players.

What You Must Know About ISCO's New Facility

There are several important things to know about the Lifeline facility. One is simply that it puts ISCO into the rarefied category of stem cell companies that are not just R&D companies. To the best of my knowledge, there are only two other SC companies that have similar production abilities, Geron (GERN: NASDAQ) and BioTime (BTIM: AMEX). And you probably know what's happened to their valuations.

Another thing you must know about this facility is who runs it. These are not nameless lab technicians. They are renowned scientists and executives who have already made pharma history. I'll give you more on that after explaining the facility's central role in ISCO's long-term financial strategy.

In a word, this manufacturing facility is the backbone of ISCO's strategy to bring the company's unique SC technologies to profitable clinical uses. This facility provides ISCO with its own cGMP (current good manufacturing practice) environment. It will meet, therefore, the government's most stringent requirements for clinical-grade products. As a result, ISCO products will be eligible for clinical uses. Already, in fact, Janus tells me that both for-profit and academic researchers are committing to buying Lifeline's expanded products and services.

The bigger impact, however, will be on ISCO's own SC therapy pipeline. This is because R&D companies, which include most stem cells companies, have major disadvantages. One is, obviously, that they must contract with outside facilities to manufacture product. This, of course, raises costs. But the impact is much more profound. If you are an R&D company developing a biotech product, you will wait until you have developed your product to a certain point before hiring someone to develop large-scale manufacturing abilities.

Often, however, that process yields unexpected results. Companies often discover that their products don't scale up as expected. Then, of course, it's back to the drawing board to try again. This is not just expensive. It is time-consuming. Moreover, an R&D company that works with an outside manufacturing company has to expose its intellectual property to third parties. Sure, everybody signs nondisclosure and noncompete contracts. In the real world, however, R&D firm secrets have been passed on to others by individuals who work for third-party manufacturers.

Now that ISCO has its own cutting-edge manufacturing facilities, its time line has been drawn in significantly. Product development will take place in parallel with scaling and manufacturing. It will all be done in-house, far more cheaply and with far greater security.

Just as significantly, ISCO is now in a vastly enhanced position to help external collaborators and researchers. There is no other SC company that is so well positioned to take advantage of this capability. The reason is somewhat complicated, but important.

Intellectual Property -- Poised to Profit

As Aldrich explained during the conference call, a crucial part of the company's strategy is based on ISCO's complete ownership of the human parthenogenic stem cell (hpSC) platform. In this aspect, ISCO is completely unique. Most stem cell companies pay royalties to the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation or other holders of SC patents. ISCO needs neither licenses nor permission from anyone to pursue therapies. In fact, it is in position to license its parthenogenic platform technology to many other companies and academic researchers.

Now, this is where it gets really interesting. In the world of stem cell intellectual property (IP), patents are awarded based on cell types. Once these cell types are developed from embryonic or the virtually identical induced pluripotent stem cells, they will be patented. Anybody who wants to use them will pay royalties -- and, in some cases, most of their profits -- to the IP holders. Herein is the rub. Researchers believe parthenogenic stem cells will be able to do most, if not all, of what embryonic or induced pluripotent stem cells can do.

This means that any therapeutic use of embryonic or induced pluripotent stem cells discovered can be modified by ISCO to use parthenogenic stem cells, which it owns completely. As scientists discover new embryonic and iPS cell therapies, the odds are that someone, either inside or outside ISCO, will be able to backward engineer a parthenogenic alternative. Moreover, in many cases, immune-matched parthenogenic stem cells could have huge inherent advantages over other stem cell types, both medically and ethically.

As I mentioned earlier, important scientists outside ISCO are, in fact, working to perfect hpSC therapies now. ISCO will retain manufacturing rights to the products created by these collaborators. The new facility will not only accelerate hpSC therapy development, it assures that ISCO will get a bigger portion of profits from these therapies. But there are other benefits, as well.

As Janus says, “Since ISCO retains manufacturing rights from work done with its academic collaborators, we have the ability to monitor these collaborations and have the ability to transfer the technologies developed through academic institutions into a manufacturing environment quickly and efficiently. Moreover, ISCO can utilize its manufacturing team from its Lifeline subsidiary to assist collaborators.

“Lifeline is currently manufacturing human cells and media for the research market, and its staff is experienced in manufacturing cells in a cGMP environment. Therefore, with this facility, ISCO can conduct its therapeutic research and development and transfer technology developed through its many collaborations with academic institutions in parallel with oversight from scientists skilled in therapeutic cell and media manufacturing.”

Let me give you a few examples of the ways that this capability will pay off:

1. ISCO can obtain donated human oocytes from local fertility clinics and derive parthenogenic stem cell lines under regulatory approved standards. This results in the clinical-grade product needed as the company builds the first bank of immune-matched stem cells.

2. In 2009, ISCO announced therapeutic work with Dr. Paul H. Chen to use its laboratory-grown human corneal epithelial cells to improve healing in PRK laser eye surgery. Now ISCO is moving the manufacturing and automation of this technology into its clinical-grade manufacturing facility in Oceanside.

3. Dr. Hans Keirstead at the University of California at Irvine is using ISCO’s parthenogenetic stem cells to develop retinal tissue for the treatment of macular degeneration and retinitis pigmentosa. ISCO can now use its facility in concert with Keirstead’s group to transfer the technology into a clinical-grade manufacturing environment to produce cells for future clinical trials.

Who Is Lifeline?

As I said earlier, the people running this new facility are not just generic lab technicians. If you know anything about the human cell product industry, you know the word “Clonetics.” The Clonetics brand of normal human cell systems is the leading brand, with the largest market share of human cell products sold today.

The people who created and pioneered the formation of the Clonetics products, including the quality-control standards and the manufacturing systems, are now working for ISCO’s wholly owned Lifeline Cell Technology. This, for any intelligent observer, is a really big deal.

There is no more capable team, in both scientific and financial terms, in the human cell business.

Moreover, the history of the Clonetics team bears directly on ISCO's forthcoming cosmeceutical skin product. I've written a lot about this remarkable product and have personally watched it work on my wife. Even some of my male friends who've seen those results tell me they're going to buy and use the product when it comes to market.

Regardless, Clonetics Corp. was founded in the late 1980s to culture human skin cells to cure burn victims. The idea was to culture and expand the burn victims’ own cells (keratinocytes) and use them to help heal the burn victims' wounds. Interestingly, the team faced the same purity and contamination issues the stem cell industry faces.

In those days, keratinocytes were cultured using a technology utilizing feeder layers made of human fibroblast cells to provide nutrition to the skin cells being cultured. It also utilized bovine serum. This means that before the new cultured cells could be used to treat wounds, the contaminants had to be removed. The feeder layers and bovine serum had to be eliminated.

If you've read my discussions about Geron's IP, by the way, this will sound familiar to you. As you know, Geron holds the patent on a feeder-free medium for stem cell culturing.

Regardless, Clonetics managed to create a human keratinocyte growth system that eliminated feeder layers and serum. It did this, incidentally, with the help of Dr. Richard Ham of the University of Colorado at Boulder’s renowned Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology Department. This technology, in turn, contributed directly to the technology used in present stem cell growth systems that eliminates feeder layers and serum.

The Clonetics team, now at ISCO's Lifeline, was in some sense too far ahead of its time. No one at the FDA truly understood its breakthrough technology. Facing the all-too-typical regulatory roadblocks, it set aside its original goal of providing skin cells for burn victims. Instead, it turned to the research products market, which is far less regulated.

Clonetics created and sold human cell systems for many different cell types. It sold mammary and prostate cells and growth media for cancer research. It created and sold muscle cell systems, as well as systems for heart and blood vessel cells needed in cardiovascular disease research. Other scientists used these products to create many therapeutic applications that have since been approved by various countries' regulatory bureaucracies. The first wound healing products for skin replacement came from research using Clonetics products, as were products for heart repair.

Clonetics was eventually sold to BioWhittaker, which required, of course, that the key team stay with the company. BioWhittaker was later sold to Cambrex Corp. and eventually to Lonza Corp., which sells Clonetics products today. Many of the core Clonetics people were freed from their contracts and gravitated back together at Lifeline. Now Lifeline is opening a world-class facility with capabilities that I can't even tell you about, though I promise I will when this information can be shared.

The Clonetics/Lifeline team intends to repeat its earlier success making systems to grow human stem cells and superior culture media systems. I'm betting it'll do it. Already, it has proven its abilities with such important discoveries as the successful creation of cornea tissue.

Connecting the Dots

Now, think about this face product in perspective. I predicted in one of my very first issues that a simple stem cell-based cosmetic product would be one of two great breakthroughs for the regenerative medicine industry. Experienced colleagues and financial analysts at Agora Financial agree with me.

Cosmetic products are, I know, trivial in real human terms. As a species, we spend way too much time trying to look younger. There are much more important challenges and goals for regenerative medicine: serious medical conditions that can and will be cured by stem cell therapies.

On the other hand, the market for truly effective skin treatments is worth billions. If you listened to the conference call, you know that an awful lot of the follow-up questioning was about the cosmeceutical. There's enormous interest and chairman Aldrich has, in fact, been trying to damp down that enthusiasm.

He's not, in fact, happy that I'm writing about it now. He and his team are working on much bigger technologies. They're focused on perfecting cures for neural disease, liver disease, macular degeneration and diabetes, among others. This is a driven company full of dedicated people. Not only do they dislike the distractions that come from this frenzy over a product that caters primarily to vanity, I sense that they are a little embarrassed to find themselves participants in an industry that is known for vague promises made by celebrity spokesmodels.

On the other hand, it would be irresponsible for me not to tell you what I can. Most importantly, I think that this product could provide significant revenues to support ISCO's far more important work. And I have to admit, I have enjoyed watching my wife look younger.

The Lifeline team is improving the product further both in terms of its effectiveness and its stability. So please don't call ISCO for more information about the cosmeceutical. I've already irritated the company enough. I promise you that I will get you any public information as soon as it's available. Aldrich said during the conference call that he was on track to making major decisions regarding the product in 60 days.

This, however, is what we know now. The base of the skin care product is Lifeline’s keratinocyte medium, specifically designed to grow skin cells in the laboratory. It is combined with extracts from stem cells. The people who have developed this product are the world-class scientists of the Clonetics/Lifeline team. And now they have the cGMP facility to improve, test and manufacture it. Janus tells me that nanotechnology will play an important role in the final version of the cosmeceutical.

All that, reading between the lines, is the huge breakthrough announcement I expected. I didn't expect chairman Ken Aldrich to connect all the dots last Friday with trumpets playing a fanfare in the background. And he didn't. As I said earlier, though, I'm glad he didn't. All the information was there, however, for those who understand the implications. Now I hope you do.

I hope you understand, as well, both the long-term potential of this company and the short- to medium-run revenue streams that will keep the company healthy until it achieves its ultimate potential.

One other important bit of news was Aldrich's mention that he is considering a move from bulletin board status to a major stock exchange listing. This is exactly what BioTime has done, and it has allowed institutional investors to finally buy into that company. Many of those same analysts are watching ISCO now.

At some point, the broader media and market are going to catch on to what's going on at ISCO and your opportunity to buy at ground-floor prices will be gone forever ....

MFG
Chali  
Angehängte Grafik:
a015.gif
a015.gif
14 Postings ausgeblendet.

2682 Postings, 4643 Tage lady luckMass Marketing Regenerative Medicine_pdf download

22.11.11 23:35

2682 Postings, 4643 Tage lady luckmanagement interview _video + data

22.11.11 23:36

2682 Postings, 4643 Tage lady luckvideo für die absoluten stem cell freaks

22.11.11 23:38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcXPMHqENys  

2682 Postings, 4643 Tage lady lucknochwas, das reicht dann fürs erste. happy trades!

22.11.11 23:40
Representative Brian Bilbray Meets with International Stem Cell Executives to Discuss Research Funding
Date : 09/29/2011 @ 8:00AM
Source : Business Wire
Stock : International Stem Cell Corporation (ISCO)

Representative Brian Bilbray Meets with International Stem Cell Executives to Discuss Research Funding
print
Intl Stem Cell Corp (OTCBB:ISCO)
Intraday Stock Chart
Today : Thursday 29 September 2011
International Stem Cell Corporation (OTCBB: ISCO) today announced that Representative Brian Bilbray recently met with Company executives, including Chairman Kenneth Aldrich, President and Chief Executive Officer Andrey Semechkin, and Senior Vice President Kurt May, to discuss key federal government issues relating to stem cell research. Rep. Bilbray represents California’s 50th congressional district, which includes portions of San Diego’s North County.

Following the meeting, Rep. Bilbray stated, “I have tremendous respect for the innovative healthcare companies in my district, such as International Stem Cell, that are at the forefront of developing important new treatments and therapies. I’m committed to helping remove unnecessary regulations and barriers that may inhibit the research of new life science technologies, and I greatly appreciate the efforts of ISCO’s management team to clarify many of the issues surrounding their work.”

Said Dr. Semechkin, “We are very pleased to have the opportunity to meet with Congressman Bilbray and explain the importance of our parthenogenesis technology and how it differs from human embryonic stem cell development, particularly from an ethical standpoint. We look forward to continued discussions with Congressman Bilbray and his colleagues regarding the Dickey-Wicker Amendment. We believe that with increased understanding of our technology the National Institutes of Health (NIH) will support parthenogenesis research and development.”

About International Stem Cell Corporation

International Stem Cell Corporation is focused on the therapeutic applications of human parthenogenetic stem cells (hpSCs) and the development and commercialization of cell-based research and cosmetic products. ISCO's core technology, parthenogenesis, results in the creation of pluripotent human stem cells from unfertilized oocytes (eggs). hpSCs avoid ethical issues associated with the use or destruction of viable human embryos. ISCO scientists have created the first parthenogenic, homozygous stem cell line that can be a source of therapeutic cells for hundreds of millions of individuals of differing genders, ages and racial background with minimal immune rejection after transplantation. hpSCs offer the potential to create the first true stem cell bank, UniStemCell™. ISCO also produces and markets specialized cells and growth media for therapeutic research worldwide through its subsidiary Lifeline Cell Technology, and cell-based skin care products through its subsidiary Lifeline Skin Care. More information is available at www.internationalstemcell.com.

To subscribe to receive ongoing corporate communications, please click on the following link: http://www.b2i.us/irpass.asp?BzID=1468&to=ea&s=0.  

2682 Postings, 4643 Tage lady luckQ3-highlights/fins & #s bei edgar holen

22.11.11 23:49
Third Quarter 2011 Highlights:

Important developments and milestones for International Stem Cell in the third quarter included:

-- Continuing to solidify its leadership team with the addition of Linh Nguyen as ISCO’s new Chief Financial Officer. Further, the Board of Directors elevated Kurt May to President and Chief Operating Officer and Dr. Semechkin to co-Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer.

-- Renewing the marketing agreement with John Mauldin to promote its Lifeline Skin Care products and commenced a new sales channel to resorts and destination spas.

-- Lifeline Cell Technology began selling products through new distribution channels in Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia, expanding its business throughout Asia.

-- ISCO scientists successfully completed the first series of preclinical studies designed to support the application of neuronal cells derived from hpSCs. These experiments were designed to demonstrate that the derived neuronal cells were able to survive in mouse brains without giving rise to tumors.  

2682 Postings, 4643 Tage lady luckQ3 in zahlen und fakten. gute N8

22.11.11 23:52

2682 Postings, 4643 Tage lady luckAgreement - United Arab Emirates

22.11.11 23:57
sorry, höre schon auf damit, den ganzen rest an info gibts ein andermal...übrigens, schönes kaufsignal @0.62 liegt gegenwärtig vor (siehe chart)

International Stem Cell Corporation Announces the Launch of Two New International Sales Initiatives for Lifeline Skin Care
Intl Stem Cell Corp (OTCBB:ISCO)

International Stem Cell Corporation (OTCBB:ISCO) today announced two new international marketing initiatives. The first is the successful conclusion of an agreement in principle to distribute its Lifeline Skin Care product line in the United Arab Emirates via a strategic relationship with noted facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Gregory S. Keller MD of Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, CA. The second is the engagement of Dr. K. McIsaac who will distribute Lifeline’s products in Australia and New Zealand under Lifeline’s own brand name. These agreements mark the first time that Lifeline Skin Care has distributed its products overseas. Currently, Lifeline Skin Care products are sold in the United States through the Company’s website www.lifelineskincare.com.

The UAE represents an attractive market of some 4.3 million people, of which nearly 75% are expatriates. This cosmopolitan market is one of the most urbanized nations in the world with about 88% of its population living in cities. It has one of the highest per capita incomes in the world and an annual GDP growth rate at 8.8%.

“I am excited to introduce Lifeline Skin Care products to the UAE, and I am confident that our customers there will enjoy the same kind of satisfaction with the products as many of my patients in the United States report,” said Dr. Keller. “Many of my American patients have been using these products since they were introduced on the market earlier this year, and the results they’ve seen are amazing.”

Dr. Ruslan Semechkin, CEO of Lifeline Skin Care commented: “Dr. Keller has been a faithful supporter of our developmental and commercial efforts in the United States, and he has witnessed the dramatic benefits enjoyed by our customers. We are pleased that he has offered to bring the benefits of Lifeline to the people of UAE.

“In choosing Dr. McIsaac and his marketing team, we believe we will be able to rapidly grow sales and better serve the Australia and New Zealand markets. Dr. McIsaac brings a wealth of experience in direct to consumer sales and marketing. Together these agreements are a key part of our strategy to internationalize our brand.”

Lifeline® Skin Care is the only skin care line that is based on human parthenogenetic stem cells that stimulate your skin’s own abilities to repair itself. Lifeline products are sold in pairs, including a day cream and a night cream. A complete set is sufficient for one month of regular use.  

23601 Postings, 6198 Tage Chalifmann3Hey Lady Luck !

23.11.11 00:43
Besten Dank für deine tolle Arbeit und das geniale Video über international Stem Cells,eigentlich hatte ich meinen einstieg auf 2013 verschoben,aber jetzt will ich doch schon 2012 dabei sein,hm ?

MFG
Chali  

2682 Postings, 4643 Tage lady luckPress Release Okt.11

25.11.11 12:59
Chali, sofern du nachstehende mitteilung noch nicht kennst, hilfts dir vielleicht für zeitpunktsfindung/einstieg ...solltest du eine ultralonge ISCO posi aufbauen wollen.

ich persönlich bewerte pipeline, produkte, management, perspektiven, background und potential von ISCO sehr hochwertig.
...bin aber befangen, habe bei 0.58 bereits eine position eröffnet (ist vorerst als längerer swing angelegt, schließe nicht aus, das die posi im depot stehenbleibt...time will tell)

wie bemerkt, ist nicht brandaktuell, hab´die pressnote von IR-dept. bereits anfang okt. per mail erhalten (weiß gar nicht ob die sonst noch wo publiziert wurde).

Subject:
International Stem Cell Subsidiary Commences New Skin Care Marketing Campaign

International Stem Cell Corporation (OTCBB:ISCO) today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Lifeline Skin Care, has launched a new marketing program. New promotional efforts include (1) rebranding the line to feature Lifeline's unique selling proposition; (2) creating greater consumer awareness through public relations as well as online marketing; and (3) re-marketing to existing users to strengthen brand loyalty. Research has established that the brand's proprietary stem cell technology is a critical point of difference in the skincare market, and it's also the reason to believe in the brand. New marketing materials feature the headline, "Someday, stem cells will change the world. Today, stem cells will change your skin." This messaging is now being communicated through online and traditional marketing and sales promotion materials.

The current marketing program follows six months in which little or no marketing was done by the company because initial sales that were booked in January from a December 2010 launch had far exceeded expectations and, as a result, also exceeded supplies of the unique stem cell extract that is the key ingredient in the Lifeline Skin Care products. The company has now built a substantial reserve inventory of the essential stem cell extract and has also designed new marketing programs to both minimize sudden surges in demand and permit controlled testing of new products and sales initiatives. The company has also re-engineered its quality control, logistics and customer service to deliver higher quality products and services to the consumer.

"Sales for the first two weeks of the new program were approximately 1,000 units, which is in line with our expectations and does not include any sales from pending initiatives to spas and medical clinics or international sales," said Donna Queen, Vice President of Marketing and Business Development.

"In keeping with the reporting practices of its parent company, International Stem Cell Corporation, revenue data will not be released except on a quarterly basis, but Lifeline Skin Care will continue to advise its customers and ISCO investors of new sales initiatives as a way of increasing customer awareness and referral business," said Dr. Ruslan Semechkin, President and CEO of Lifeline Skin Care. As previously announced, International Stem Cell Corporation defers all revenues associated with Lifeline Skin Care products until the 30 day right of return guarantee expires.

About International Stem Cell Corporation

International Stem Cell Corporation is focused on the therapeutic applications of human parthenogenetic stem cells (hpSCs) and the development and commercialization of cell-based research and cosmetic products. ISCO's core technology, parthenogenesis, results in the creation of pluripotent human stem cells from unfertilized oocytes (eggs). hpSCs avoid ethical issues associated with the use or destruction of viable human embryos. ISCO scientists have created the first parthenogenic, homozygous stem cell line that can be a source of therapeutic cells for hundreds of millions of individuals of differing genders, ages and racial background with minimal immune rejection after transplantation. hpSCs offer the potential to create the first true stem cell bank, UniStemCell™. ISCO also produces and markets specialized cells and growth media for therapeutic research worldwide through its subsidiary Lifeline Cell Technology, and cell-based skin care products through its subsidiary Lifeline Skin Care. More information is available at www.internationalstemcell.com.

To subscribe to receive ongoing corporate communications, please click on the following link: www.b2i.us/irpass.asp?BzID=1468&to=ea&s=0.

International Stem Cell Corporation
Kenneth C. Aldrich, Chairman
760-940-6383
kaldrich@intlstemcell.com
or
Lifeline Skin Care, Inc
Donna Queen, Vice President
760-940-6383
dqueen@lifelineskincare.com
or
Lippert/Heilshorn & Associates
Don Markley, 310-691-7100
dmarkley@lhai.com  

2682 Postings, 4643 Tage lady luckwow, heute +7,8%

25.11.11 21:38
und das bei diesem marktumfeld (dow bei 11.231, dax bei 5.413).
was mir sehr gut an stem cell gefällt ist die lifeline skin-care linie, von vielen als hautcreme belächelt. mittlerweile finanziert das unternehmen mit dieser produktlinie bereits z.T. die innovativen forschungsbereiche ....und haben als einzige company ein zusätzliches, sehr wertvolles asset, welches mittlerweile von ethikkommissionen und gesundheitsbehörden  vollkommen unangetastet bleibt.
gerüchten zufolge stehen bereits große kosmetikkonzerne schlange bei stem cell...wenn die skincare-linie nicht nur madonna & co verbehalten bleibt, sondern im high-end segment massentauglich wird, dann kann man sich ausmalen, was nur "wegen der creme" mit dem kurs passiert ....gar noch nicht über die tatsächlichen stärken des unternehmens gesprochen (da dauerts auf die positive kursentwicklung bezogen wohl noch ein weilchen)!

PR wird von dritten ordentlich gepusht, ist immer ein gutes anzeichen.
Proactive Investors USA & Canada
International Stem Cell inks 2 overseas distribution deals for Lifeline skin ...
Proactive Investors USA & Canada
International Stem Cell Corporation (OTCBB:ISCO) announced Thursday two new international marketing initiatives for its Lifeline Skin Care product line, after initial domestic sales of the products earlier this year exceeded expectations. ...
International Stem Cell Corporation Announces The Launch Of Two New ...TheStreet.com (press release)
International Stem Cell Corp : International Stem Cell Corporation Announces ...4-traders (press release)  

2682 Postings, 4643 Tage lady luckEinnahmen fast verdreifacht / Meldung August 2011

26.11.11 16:46
International Stem Cell's Q2 revenues nearly triple - Proactiveinvestors (NA)
International Stem Cell Corporation (ISCO) (OTCBB:ISCO) reported  Wednesday that second quarter sales more than doubled to almost triple, while  year-to-date sales jumped a whopping 271%, as the company's operating  subsidiaries continue to generate more revenue.

2682 Postings, 4643 Tage lady luckavoiding the ethical issues

26.11.11 16:48
International Stem Cell: a company with scores of potential - Proactiveinvestors (NA)
The company holds the world's largest collection of research-grade  human parthenogenetic stem cell (hpSC) lines, which it uses along with  its partners to investigate cellular therapies for a number of incurable  human diseases.

2682 Postings, 4643 Tage lady luckLifeline Hautpflege, Tag- u. Nachtcreme

26.11.11 17:01
hab ich mir gestern bestellt (werds natürlich testen, ist aber für meine mama zu weihnachten, pfhh, die skincare-linie kostet aber echt eine lawine geld).
wo ich nun weiß das die stammzellen aus hühnereiern gewonnen werden, kann ich als nichtvegane das auch ethisch moralisch vertreten.
muß gestehen, das potenital der Lifeline Skincare produktlinie hatte ich monatelang als kurs- u. unternehmensbeobachtende investorin  vollkommen unterschätzt.

The market for skin care products is large; according to Mintel market research, total US sales in 2009 was $4.35 billion. By individual brand, the best selling anti-aging creams in 2008 range in market share from 3% for Olay Regenerist, to 1.3% for L’Oreal RevitaLift. Applied to the 2009 sales total, this translates to roughly $130 million and $57 million, respectively. These are likely upper bounds for sales of any new product.

hier der link zum artikel vom februar in ganzer länge:
http://www.proactiveinvestors.com/companies/news/...nology-11920.html  

2682 Postings, 4643 Tage lady luckhier die aktuellen zahlen für lifeline skincare

26.11.11 17:04
 International Stem Cell says Q3 revenues rise on skin care line success - Proactiveinvestors (NA)
International Stem Cell Corp (ISCO) (OTCBB:ISCO) announced Tuesday that third quarter revenue soared as the stem cell tech company continues to advance its subsidiary Lifeline Skin Care (LSC).
For the quarter, development expenses, excluding cost of sales, were $3.60 million, an increase of 15 percent compared to the third quarter of 2010, reflecting increased research and development activities on therapeutic programs, and new product development for both subsidiaries, the company said.  

2682 Postings, 4643 Tage lady luckerfolg bei erforschung von nervenzellen von hpSC

26.11.11 17:10
International Stem Cell successfully completes animal trials of neuronal cells - Proactiveinvestors (NA)
International Stem Cell (OTCBB:ISCO) announced Tuesday it successfully completed the first series of animal trials of its neuronal cells derived from human parthenogenetic stem cells (hpSC).

2682 Postings, 4643 Tage lady luckNeue Marketing Kampagne für die "Cremen" /04.10.11

26.11.11 17:18

International Stem Cell's Lifeline Skin Care subsidiary launches new marketing campaign

International Stem Cell Corp announced Tuesday that its subsidiary, Lifeline Skin Care, has launched a new marketing program, including a re-branding of the anti-aging stem cell skin care line. The new campaign will also make a push for greater consumer awareness through public relations efforts as well as online marketing, and will include re-marketing to existing customers to strengthen brand loyalty, the company said. Lifeline's skin care line is based on International Stem Cell's core proprietary technology, parthenogenesis, which results in the creation of human stem cells from unfertilized eggs, avoiding the ethical issue associated with the destruction of viable human embryos.

The first two products of the line, a Day Serum and a Night Serum, which were launched late last year, both contain extracts from stem cells which, in combination with vitamin complexes, provide rejuvenating effects, including improvement in skin tone and elasticity, as well as the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

The new marketing program follows six months in which little to no marketing was done by the company. This is because initial sales of the products that were booked in January from a December 2010 launch had far exceeded the company's expectations, as well as supplies of the key stem cell extract.

As a result, Lifeline has now built a substantial reserve inventory of the essential extract, and has designed new marketing campaigns to both minimize sudden surges in demand and permit the controlled testing of new products and sales initiatives. The company said new marketing materials, including online and traditional marketing, feature the headline, "Someday, stem cells will change the world. Today, stem cells will change your skin."

Vice president of marketing and business development for the company, Donna Queen, commented: "Sales for the first two weeks of the new program were approximately 1,000 units, which is in line with our expectations and does not include any sales from pending initiatives to spas and medical clinics or international sales." President and CEO of Lifeline, Dr. Ruslan Semechkin, added: "In keeping with the reporting practices of its parent company, International Stem Cell Corporation, revenue data will not be released except on a quarterly basis, but Lifeline Skin Care will continue to advise its customers and ISCO investors of new sales initiatives as a way of increasing customer awareness and referral business."

International Stem Cell said it defers all revenues associated with Lifeline Skin Care products until the 30 day right of return guarantee expires. Lifeline's skin care products are expected to be an important source of revenue for International Stem Cell Corp, which develops stem-cell based therapies to cure a host of diseases. The premium skin care product line can be purchased by visiting Lifeline’s website at www.lifelineskincare.com. The products are also available at selected luxury spas and physicians' offices in the US.

2682 Postings, 4643 Tage lady luckund n neuen topmann als COO gibts auch

26.11.11 17:21
International Stem Cell names Kurt May as new Chief Operating Officer

International Stem Cell (OTC:ISCO) reported on Thursday that the company’s board of directors have appointed Kurt May as president and Chief Operating Officer.

May, a founder and CEO of privately-held biotech company Psynomics, served on the faculty and was also assistant Dean of the Rady School of Management at the University of California, San Diego from 2005 to 2009.  

Prior to joining International Stem Cell, May acted as senior executive with GTE and with PriceSmart (NASDAQ:PSMT).

During his tenure at PriceSmart, May led the company from start-up to growth over three years that included establishing 22 stores in 11 countries, reaching annual sales of more than $500 million, and expanded staff from 356 to more than 4,200.

In a statement, International Stem Cell CEO Andrey Semechkin, said: "May is an extremely capable executive who has managed both a multi-billion dollar public company and a successful life sciences start-up company."

International Stem Cells Co-Founder, Kenneth Aldrich said: "We view May's commercial and entrepreneurial skills as an essential part of our business plan for success."

Additionally, the board of directors also designated Semechkin as co-chairman.

International Stem Cell is a biotechnology company with a focus on the therapeutic applications of human parthenogentic stem cells, and the development and commercialization of cell-based research and cosmetic products.

The company has developed a method to derive stem cells similar to embryonic stem cells without the need for fertilized eggs, called parthenogenesis.  

2682 Postings, 4643 Tage lady luckim Kampf gegen Parkinson auch ganz vorne mit dabei

26.11.11 17:25
International Stem Cell initiates animal studies to develop Parkinson's disease therapy
Meldung vom 20. Jul 2011

International Stem Cell Corp said Wednesday it has begun a series of pre-clinical animal studies to develop neuronal cells for the brain, derived from the company's parthenogenetic stem cells, a step towards developing a new treatment for Parkinson's Disease (PD).
The company said the studies will test the safety and efficacy of the neuronal cells, as well as their ability to develop into a functioning dopaminergic neuron–like cell, a key milestone towards creating a cell-based therapy for Parkinson's.
International Stem Cell uses unfertilized eggs to create its human parthenogenetic stem cells, an approach that avoids ethical issues as no embryos are destroyed, and creates pluripotent cells similar to human embryonic stem cells, meaning they have the capacity to become almost any cell type in the body.
However, unlike embryonic stem cells, the company's own can be taken from a single donor and be genetically matched to millions of individuals.
"The ability of neuronal cells to become a specific type of neuron is one of the most important properties that these cells must have to be used in cell-based therapy of neurological disorders," said president and CEO, Dr. Andrey Semechkin.
"These studies will bring us one step closer to our goal of being able to treat PD."
Parkinson's is a disease of the central nervous system that affects millions of people worldwide. Patients present a range of possible symptoms, some of which are known to be as a result of the loss of dopaminergic neurons in the mid brain.  

2682 Postings, 4643 Tage lady luckund ein letztes bzgl. vertrieb

26.11.11 17:42
bin übrigens so halbwegs mit allen fins & #s, also auch den bilanzen durch (siehe u.a. link post#22, von da weg kann man sich bei interesse weiter durch die gesamte finanzielle unternehmensgeschichte manövrieren)...da ich ab donnerstag beruflich nach shanghai fliege, hatte ich i.d. vergangenen tagen mal so einiges aus meiner DD hier eingestellt. sollte ich mein paket aufstocken poste ich hier weitere infos.
alles gute  
Angehängte Grafik:
overseas_distro_deals_10.jpg (verkleinert auf 62%) vergrößern
overseas_distro_deals_10.jpg

2682 Postings, 4643 Tage lady luckneuigkeiten auf FOXnews

20.12.11 14:18
Stem Cell Cream Shows Benefits Similar to Collagen Injections | Fox News
Extracts from a new class of stem cells have shown benefits regarding skin care, including erasing fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin brightness, luminosity and firmness

2682 Postings, 4643 Tage lady luck8-K vom 18.1. ist da!

22.01.12 22:05

2682 Postings, 4643 Tage lady luckalle filings auf einen blick:

22.01.12 22:06

2682 Postings, 4643 Tage lady luckheute .49 - bis resistance .69 sollt´s jetzt gehen

22.01.12 22:08

138 Postings, 3726 Tage AntonpHollooo

28.04.15 16:16
Ist hier noch jemand dabei aus Deutschland?  

10 Postings, 1097 Tage SilkewttnaLöschung

24.04.21 23:05

Moderation
Zeitpunkt: 26.04.21 11:12
Aktionen: Löschung des Beitrages, Nutzer-Sperre für immer, Beitrag wird nicht mehr angezeigt.
Kommentar: Spam

Antwort einfügen - nach oben