Eröffnet am:18.07.05 17:36von: Calibra21Anzahl Beiträge:2.743
Neuester Beitrag:15.06.07 17:43von: garisonLeser gesamt:136.745
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:98
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | ... | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 |
| 69 | 70 >  

1427 Postings, 6647 Tage killercopwobei gwgo

01.12.06 10:22
wobei diese firma soviel müll erzählt hat....
das is mal wirklich ne verbrecherklitsche .....
ansonsten haste ja grundsätzlich recht....
aber die grundsätze bei diesem verbrecherunternehmen.....
ist keine kauf oder verkaufsempfehlung .....
aber hier ist absolute vorsicht geboten  

2568 Postings, 6757 Tage franzl1Stimmt killercop! Hoch spekulativ eben. mfg o. T.

01.12.06 10:39

2568 Postings, 6757 Tage franzl1Wann kommen die News? mfg o. T.

06.12.06 17:05

3094 Postings, 6675 Tage PANGÄA100.000.000 in 10 min Heute !! Wat sacht die ....

24.01.07 19:17

Buschtrommel

Wollte nur mal wieder den Megathread öffnen, der mir sooooo vieeeeeleeeee Aktien in mein Depot geschaufelt hat

Gruss

Euer Pangäaariva.de

2568 Postings, 6757 Tage franzl1Boardauszug:

25.01.07 16:55
Posted by: wu h
In reply to: rbl100 who wrote msg# 3508
          §Date:1/25/2007 10:43:07 AM
Post #of 3509

Looks like penny is very positive on GWGO. Please do not read below if not own GWGO.
--------------------------------------------------
By: pennyrampage
25 Jan 2007, 10:39 AM EST
Msg. 25896 of 25896
Jump to msg. #
Gold trading at $650 today. Presently we are valued at over $870 billion. When gold starts trading over $1200/ounce GWGO should be valued at a minimum $1.7 billion! placing the stock value at approximately .007 pps. Now thats not taking into account the huge amount of illegally naked shorted shares that can not be covered. According to gusjarvis we will probably see a settlement of .01 to .05 pps very soon. Either way we win!!

GWGO doesn't have to mine anything...we own the resources in the ground just like the bullion you keep in your safe. I'm confident GWGO is working on several things behind the scenes that will be revealed in the near term.

Quelle: http://www.investorshub.com/boards/read_msg.asp?message_id=16487220

mfg  

3094 Postings, 6675 Tage PANGÄAMail from P. J. Bezzano, President Great West Gold

25.01.07 19:45

Eben gelesen aus einem anderem Board

Dear Stockholder,

RE : GREAT WEST GOLD, INC. ("GWGO")

I have recently been appointed as President of Great West Gold, Inc., an appointment that was delayed until the end of December 2006, due to various internal problems and disagreements at Great West Gold, Inc., these being between the President and substantial Bondholders. These "internal disagreements" delayed my actual appointment as your Company's President and I was not actually appointed on that date that I, and the Company's professional advisors had assumed in light of the fact that the requisite resignations from the Company's Board had not in fact, taken place; and this prohibited me from communicating with stockholders. Furthermore, I can assure you that I am now in full control of the day to day affairs of the Company, with the previous Management now having no association of whatsoever nature with the Company. It is my hope to provide some immediate relief to stockholders, which if possible, will allow me publish details of this transaction, very shortly.

I have, for the past two weeks, been familiarising myself with the Company, all outstanding issues affecting the Company's credibility and more importantly, numerous stockholders concerns. I have now been in a position to read all of the stockholder communications with the Company and am now fully aware as to the immediate requirements and demands of our stockholders.

Please believe me that I fully understand and appreciate stockholder concerns and their absolute frustration at this point. I am in a position to assure stockholders that all outstanding dividend issues as well as appointment of Auditors are matters that we have in hand at this point. Stockholders may rest assured that the Company is not contemplating a Reverse Split of the Company's Stock nor is the Company altering its plans to unlock stockholder value as a matter of some urgency. Please appreciate that I will announce all of our plans once finalized and that I will publicise these in great detail, very shortly. Having read all of stockholder communications, I really appreciate the anxiety of our stockholders, which I will demonstrate, is unfounded.

I will, very shortly, be issuing a Press Release detailing our resolution of each of the outstanding problems that are of enormous concern to both myself and to stockholders.

You may however rest assured, that I will be responding to each query submitted to the Company, within the next few weeks. You may appreciate that this is an enormous task given the sheer number of requests for information. I have ascertained that stockholder queries to the Company have been unanswered for a period of three months.

I am now in a position to assure you that each of every outstanding issue will be resolved shortly and that my immediate brief is to (a) resolve outstanding stock dividends (b) Appoint the new Auditors (c) bring filings up to date (d) improve stockholder communications (f) restore the Company to the OTC BB Market (g) update the Corporate web site and (h) proceed with the stated plans to unlock value for the stockholders.

I would ask that stockholders appreciate that I am addressing all issues as a matter of urgency and that a few weeks patience would be much appreciated. I am also fully aware that current stock price is unacceptable to both the stockholders and to the Bondholders of the Company, I trust that our efforts will rectify this situation in the short term.

Kind Regards

Peter J Bezzano
President
Great West Gold, Inc.

Gruss

Euer Pangäaariva.de

560 Postings, 6324 Tage hohesCübersetzung ...

25.01.07 19:48
Ich bin wegen verschiedener interner Probleme und Uneinigkeiten bei Great West Gold, Inc. vor kurzem als Präsident von Great West Gold, Inc. ernannt worden, ein Termin, der bis zum Ende vom Dezember 2006 verzögert wurde, dieses Sein zwischen dem Präsidenten und beträchtlichen Pfandbriefinhabern. Diese "internen Uneinigkeiten" verzögerten meine eigentliche Ernennung als Ihr Gesellschaft President, und ich wurde eigentlich nicht auf diesem Datum ernannt der ich, und die professionellen Berater der Gesellschaft hatten angesichts der Tatsache angenommen, daß die erforderlichen Rücktritte der Gesellschaft Board nicht in der Tat hatten, besetzte Stelle; und dies verbot mich davon, mit Aktionären zu kommunizieren. Weiterhin kann ich Sie beruhigen, daß ich jetzt in voller Kontrolle vom Tag zu Tagesangelegenheiten der Gesellschaft bin, mit dem vorherigen Management, das jetzt keinen Verband für überhaupt Natur für die Gesellschaft hat. Es ist meine Hoffnung irgendeine unmittelbare Erleichterung für Aktionäre bereitzustellen, der wenn möglich, wird es erlauben, ich veröffentliche Details dieser Transaktion sehr in Kürze.  

Ich bin, für die vergangenen zwei Wochen, familiarising selbst bei der Gesellschaft gewesen, alle hervorragenden Fragen, die die Glaubwürdigkeit der Gesellschaft beeinflussen, und wichtig, zahlreiche Aktionäre Sorgen. Ich bin jetzt in einer Position gewesen, um all die Aktionärskommunikationen bei der Gesellschaft zu lesen und bin jetzt im Hinblick auf die unmittelbaren Anforderungen und die Forderungen unserer Aktionäre völlig bewußt.  

Bitte glauben Sie mir, daß ich vollständig verstehe und Aktionärssorgen und ihre absolute Frustration an diesem Punkt schätze. Ich bin in einer Position, um Aktionäre zu beruhigen, daß alle hervorragende Dividende ausgibt, sowie Termin der Buchprüfer ist Sachen, die wir in Hand an diesem Punkt haben. Aktionäre bleiben vielleicht versichert, daß die Gesellschaft keinen Umgekehrten Riß von der Gesellschaft Stock noch der Gesellschaft in Erwägung zieht, ändert seine Pläne, Aktionärswert als eine Sache irgendeiner Dringlichkeit aufzuschließen. Schätzen Sie bitte, daß ich verkünden werde, beschloß all unsere Pläne einmal und daß ich diese in großem Detail sehr in Kürze bekanntmachen werde. Ich schätze wirklich die Sorge unserer Aktionäre, die ich demonstrieren werde, nachdem es all Aktionärskommunikationen gelautet hat, ist unbegründet.  

Ich werde, sehr in Kürze, gibt eine Pressenfreilassung aus, die unseren Beschluß von jeden von den hervorragenden Problemen, die selbst von enormer Sorge zu beiden sind, und zu Aktionären auflistet.  

Sie können aber sicher sein, daß ich zu jeder Frage, die zur Gesellschaft eingereicht wird, innerhalb der danach wenigen Wochen, antworten werde. Sie schätzen vielleicht, daß dies eine enorme Aufgabe gegeben die reine Anzahl von Bitten für Informationen ist. Ich habe diese Aktionärsfragen zur Gesellschaft festgestellt, ist für einen Zeitraum von drei Monaten unbeantwortet gewesen.  

Ich bin jetzt in einer Position, um Sie zu beruhigen, daß jedes jeder hervorragenden Frage in Kürze gelöst werden wird, und daß mein unmittelbarer Schriftsatz dazu ist, ein, Beschluß, den hervorragende Vorratsdividenden (b) ernennen, den die neuen Buchprüfer (c) Feilspänen auf dem neusten Stand bringen, ((d)) verbessert sich, Aktionärskommunikationen (f) stellen die Gesellschaft zum OTC BB Markt (g) wiederher, aktualisieren Sie die Korporative Web Site und ((Std)) fahren Sie mit den angegebenen Plänen fort, Wert für die Aktionäre aufzuschließen.  

Ich würde verlangen, daß Aktionäre schätzen, daß ich alle Fragen als eine Sache der Dringlichkeit adressiere, und daß einige Wochen Geduld sehr geschätzt werden würden. Ich bin auch völlig bewußt, daß Strömungsvorratspreis zu sowohl den Aktionären als auch den Pfandbriefinhabern der Gesellschaft unannehmbar ist, vertraue ich, daß unsere Anstrengungen diese Situation auf kurzen Sicht richtigstellen werden.  

so ungefair ...  

3094 Postings, 6675 Tage PANGÄASchönes Google-Deutsch, aber passt schon

25.01.07 19:52

Gruss

Euer Pangäaariva.de

560 Postings, 6324 Tage hohesCL&W powertranslator kein google.... o. T.

25.01.07 19:53

3094 Postings, 6675 Tage PANGÄAJAja lol

25.01.07 19:58

Gruss

Euer Pangäaariva.de

3094 Postings, 6675 Tage PANGÄADie Mail mach wieder etwas Mut

25.01.07 19:59

GWGO ist ja auch mein Depot-König in Anzahl der Shares

Gruss

Euer Pangäaariva.de

2568 Postings, 6757 Tage franzl1In meinem auch. Schon wieder ein hohes

26.01.07 08:20
Volumen: 152,659,989.

mfg  

3094 Postings, 6675 Tage PANGÄAGWGO-NEWS 30 01 2006 schon wieder FORWARD SPLIT

30.01.07 15:41

GREAT WEST GOLD, INC. - UPDATE ON FILINGS

14:39 30.01.07

GREAT WEST GOLD, INC. - FORWARD STOCK SPLIT

Company to effect a 2 for 1 Forward Split of its Common Stock

NEW YORK, NY, January 30, 2007, Great West Gold, Inc. (PINKSHEETS:
GWGO) confirms that the Company authorized a 2 for 1 Forward Split of
the Company's Common Stock.

This Forward Split is effective from February 8, 2007 and that will
serve as the "Record Date". The Company has filed Notice of this
action with the NASD.

This Stock Dividend will be electronically credited to stockholders
brokerage accounts shortly after the "Record Date", being February
13, 2007. Those stockholders who are not holding their stockholding
with their Brokers or hold restricted shares of the Company's Common
Stock, will receive their Stock Dividends in certificated form, to be
held by "on book" by the Company's Transfer Agent.

The rationale for this Forward Split of the Company's Stock is that
the stock price could not be trading at a lower price than it is at
this time, and this action will effectively result in a 100% increase
in stockholder value, as from February 8, 2007.

The new President of the Company, Mr Pete Bezzano commented that
after reviewing the numerous stockholder communications in respect of
the stock price, it was decided to provide immediate relief to
stockholders through this Forward Split of the Company's Common
Stock.

About Great West Gold, Inc.

Great West Gold, Inc., www.greatwestgold.com, a gold mining
exploration stage company, engaged in the acquisition and exploration
of mining properties in the United States. The Company has Gold
assets through its holdings in "Bouse", "Mockingbird", "Ambassador",
"Yaba", "Golden Eagle", "Bonanza", "Storm Cloud", ""Starlight",
"Venezia", "Federal", "Buffalo Lime Cap", "Red Cloud", "South
Copperstone" and "Gladstone Lookout" Gold Mining Projects. The
Company's Copper assets are "Copper Mountain", "Swansea", "Tip Top"
and "Mineral Mountain". The Company holds five of these Mining Assets
through its 51% holding in Bouse Mining Holdings plc, Copperstone
Mining Holdings plc, Ambassador Gold Holdings plc, Golden Eagle
Mining Holdings plc and in Sentinel Resource Holdings plc. The other
Mining Exploration Projects are 100% controlled by the Company.

This release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning
of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section
21E the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such
forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor
provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
"Forward-looking statements" describe future expectations, plans,
results, or strategies and are generally preceded by words such as
"may", "future", "plan" or "planned", "will" or "should", "expected,"
"anticipates", "draft", "eventually" or "projected". You are
cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks
and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or
results to differ materially from those projected in the
forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results
may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking
statements as a result of various factors, and other risks identified
in a companies' annual report on Form 10-K or 10-KSB and other
filings made by such company with the SEC.

Great West Gold, Inc.

investor@greatwestgold.com

Tel : + 44 845 127 4051

Gruss

Euer Pangäaariva.de

2568 Postings, 6757 Tage franzl1Bedeutung: 100% Gewinn. mfg o. T.

30.01.07 15:50

3094 Postings, 6675 Tage PANGÄAKannst sehen wie Du willst, oder 100% mehr.......

30.01.07 15:57

Klopapier.....

Gruss

Euer Pangäaariva.de

504 Postings, 6396 Tage wobzi60 Mio?

30.01.07 16:01
Wäre GWGO dann 62 Mio $ n der Börse Wert?
gibt doch dann 620 MRD Aktien, oder?

Gruß  

2568 Postings, 6757 Tage franzl1Ca. 640 Mrd., wobzi! Kommt immer auf den neuen

30.01.07 16:16
Chef an, was aus der Bude wird.
Sachwerte sind ja genug da.
Für Klopapier sind mir dann doch zu viele Sachwerte vorhanden.

Keine Kaufempfehlung.

mfg  

2568 Postings, 6757 Tage franzl1Volumen bereits: 383,917,888 o. T.

30.01.07 16:47

2854 Postings, 8005 Tage Babytraderdas wird nix mehr mit denen.....

30.01.07 16:54
verbrannte Kohle!!! *ärger*

B.  

4930 Postings, 7147 Tage RöckefällerNa doll! Dann hab ich ja dann insgesamt...

30.01.07 16:57
... über 3 Millionen Stücke Klopapier im Depot!

Das wird ja immer ominöser! Da wird mal eben so das Kapital der Aktionäre verdoppelt und watt soll datt dieser Firma bringen?

Wenn ich mit diesem Papier jemals Gewinne mache, dann fälle ich noch ein paar Röcke von Tussen, die ich mir dann von dem Geld kaufe ;)

Cu
Röckefäller

2568 Postings, 6757 Tage franzl1 Warten wir, wie der Chef seine Aufgaben löst.

30.01.07 17:02
Listing OTC, News.............

mfg  

2568 Postings, 6757 Tage franzl1Besser als ein Resplit, Röckefeller. mfg o. T.

30.01.07 17:03

2568 Postings, 6757 Tage franzl1Die Shorties werden zahlen müssen! mfg o. T.

30.01.07 17:15

2568 Postings, 6757 Tage franzl1Volumen: 452,392,092 o. T.

30.01.07 17:33

Seite: < 1 | ... | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 |
| 69 | 70 >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben