Guyana Goldfields Bohrergebnisse
Seite 1 von 3
Neuester Beitrag: 28.08.19 19:35
|Eröffnet am:||10.10.07 18:19||von: eismacher||Anzahl Beiträge:||51|
|Neuester Beitrag:||28.08.19 19:35||von: Bernie Sand.||Leser gesamt:||14.121|
|Seite: < | 2 | 3 >|
eismacher : Guyana Goldfields Bohrergebnisse
dersammler : Wie meinst du das?
carpe_diem : # Minenfinanzierung
Finanzierungen Rohstoffsektor (TSE/TSX-V) - Deal der Woche: Guyana Goldfields
Der größte Finanzierungsdeal wurde in der letzten Woche von Guyana Goldfields (T.GUY) eingeleitet. Der fortgeschrittene Developer visiert mit dem Abschluss des Financings von über 100 Mio. USD den Hauptteil der Minenfinanzierung für das konstruktionsfertige und vollständig genehmigte Hauptprojekt Aurora an..
Balu4u : Mutige kaufen...
kuras15 : Die Goldminenaktien
Vassago : GUY.TO 4,40 C$
Vassago : GUY.TO 4,10 C$
Macvestor : Ist immer ein Risiko aber günstige Aktie ist es
Die Aktie ist günstig, auch wenn es augenscheinlich zurzeit ein paar Produktionsprobleme gibt. Das hängt vor allem damit zusammen, dass die dort mit Dieselgeneratoren Strom produzieren müssen und die Kosten darum am oberen Rande sind. Ein paar Probleme mit dem Erz und schon ist man da schnell mal in der Verlustzone.
Doch ich meine, das sind alles Probleme, die man in den Griff bekommen wird.
Verdopplerpotenzial, wenn Gold nachhaltig auf 1.400 US$ läuft, würde ich meinen.
Vassago : GUY.TO 4,44 C$
Guyana Goldfields meldet Zahlen für Q3/17
Q3 2017 Operational Results
- Gold production totalled 41,000 ounces during the current quarter; with higher grades expected in the fourth quarter, the Company expects full year production for 2017 to come in at the low end of guidance of 160,000 – 180,000 ounces.
- Operating costs (including depreciation and royalty) were $940 per ounce, operating cash costs¹ before royalty were $595 per ounce and all-in sustaining costs¹ ("AISC") were $828 per ounce; all significant decreases compared to the prior quarter.
- September was a very strong month with gold production of 18,900 ounces with operating cash costs¹ before royalty of $544 per ounce and AISC¹ of $724 per ounce.
- Cash generated from operations, before working capital adjustments, of $20.4M.
- The Company's balance sheet remains strong with a cash balance of $64.2 million versus a debt balance of $63.9 million as at the quarter end. The fair market value of the Company's investment in SolGold plc at quarter end was $46.3 million.
- Greenfield exploration drilling has commenced at the Company's Wynamu and Iroma properties, with drill results expected in the fourth quarter.
- Significant capital investments made through the first three quarters of 2017 in the mining fleet, bulk emulsion delivery system, and logistics haulage fleet is expected to generate significant operating cost savings moving forward as all equipment is in-country and has been commissioned.
- The Company continues to have an excellent health, safety and environmental track record with over 4,000,000 employee hours worked without a lost time incident.
Vassago : GUY.TO 4,72 C$
Vassago : GUY.TO 4,59 C$
Berliner_ : zisala
Vassago : GUY.TO 4,69 C$
Guyana Goldfields veröffentlicht seinen optimierten Minenplan für die Aurora Mine
Optimized LOM Plan Highlights
- Mineral reserves increased to 4.0 million ounces ("Moz"), an increase of 12% from the previous mineral reserve estimate after net depletion from 2017 operations
- Estimated average annual gold production of 270,000 ounces over the next five years at an average operating cash cost¹ of US$523 per ounce (including royalties)
- Average head grade of 2.87 grams per tonne gold ("g/t Au") expected over the life of mine ("LOM ")
- Post Tax NPV5% of US$898 million ("M")
- Open pit mining ongoing through to 2030. Development of the underground operation is scheduled to commence in the fourth quarter of 2018 with first production expected in 2019.
- Mill Expansion Phase 1 (Ongoing):
- On-budget and on-track for expected completion by end of the first quarter of 2018 at a capital cost of US$21 M
- Expected to increase throughput from 5,600 tpd to 6,600 tpd (hard rock) with a concurrent improvement in recoveries of ~1%
- Mill Expansion Phase 2:
- Expected to allow the processing of 7,500 tpd of hard rock with the addition of a previously purchased 1,000 tpd modular processing plant expected to result in increased recoveries of a further 1% to 2%
- Expected completion by the end of the fourth quarter of 2018 at a capital cost of US$6 M, representing a capital savings of US$20 M when compared to the previous 2017 Feasibility Study and an expedited completion timeline of approximately 6 months.
- Optimized the timing and the level of the open pit and underground interface utilizing a more selective mining method of long hole open stoping (LHOS) at Rory's Knoll starting in 2020, which is expected to result in a higher grade profile.
- Gold production for 2018 is expected to be between 190,000-210,000 ounces with cost of sales (production costs, royalty & depreciation) expected to be US$850-$900 per ounce, operating cash costs (excluding royalty)¹ of US$430-$480 per ounce and all-in sustaining costs¹ ("AISC") of US$830-$880 per ounce.
- Purchased initial underground mining equipment in 2017 at a total capital cost of US$4 M with expected delivery to site by the third quarter of 2018.
Vassago : GUY.TO 4,69 C$
Guyana Goldfields meldet Zahlen für 2017
Q4 2017 Highlights
- Record gold production of 48,900 ounces.
- Operating costs (including depreciation and royalty) of $752 per ounce, operating cash costs1 of $433 per ounce and all-in sustaining costs1 of $665 per ounce; all significant decreases compared to the prior quarter.
- Trial results from supplementing mill feed with pre-crushed ore confirmed higher throughputs and recoveries can be achieved with minor plant modifications.
- Multiple mineralized intercepts from first ever diamond drill programs at the Iroma and Wynamu greenfields prospects.
- 160,500 ounces of gold produced, within full year production guidance range. Operating cash costs1 of $556 per ounce was within guidance range, and all-in sustaining costs¹ of $846 per ounce and operating costs (including depreciation and royalty) of $897 per ounce were slightly above the annual guidance range.
- The Company's balance sheet continues to strengthen with a year-end closing cash balance of $75.7 million and marketable securities fair value of $41.1 million versus a debt balance of $60.0 million.
- Full year cash generated from operations, before working capital adjustments, of $67.4 million.
- Significant capital investments made through the first three quarters of 2017 are paying dividends through reduced operating costs. The mining fleets, bulk emulsion delivery system, and logistics haulage fleet are now all commissioned and in-country and are generating significant operating costs savings, as evidenced in the third and fourth quarters.
Vassago : GUY.TO 5,16 C$ (+5%)
Guyana Goldfields meldet Produktionszahlen für Q1/18
Vassago : GUY.TO 4,98 C$
Guyana Goldfields meldet Ergebnisse für Q1/18
Q1 2018 Highlights
- Gold production for the quarter of 38,500 ounces with cash flow generation from operations of $18.9 million ("M").
- Record mill throughput achieved averaging 6,720 tonnes per day ("tpd") for the quarter, of which 100% was hard rock.
- Strong balance sheet ending the quarter with positive working capital of $98.9M.
- Operating costs (including depreciation and royalty) of $913 per ounce, cash costs1 (before royalty) of $611 per ounce, and all-in sustaining costs1 ("AISC") of $934 per ounce.
- Completed the 2018 Optimized Life of Mine study, which provides for smoother life-of-mine production and cost profiles while reducing overall capital, operating costs and further improving cash flows.
- Completed first phase of the mill expansion on-time and under budget, allowing for increased mill throughputs and recoveries going forward.
Totho : Was hat der Kursrutsch von Guyana denn mit dem
Kann mir jemand das erklären?
Vassago : GUY.TO 3,77 C$ (-22%)
Guyana Goldfields meldet Produktionszahlen für Q2/18 und reduziert Prognose für 2018
- 28,250 ounces poured (31,300 ounces recovered)
- schwache Prouktionszahlen für Q2/18
- Jahresprognose runtergeschraubt von 190-210 auf 175-185 koz Gold
- AISC Kostenprognose angehoben von 830-880 auf 945-995$/oz Gold
- Minen-Manager entlassen
--> das rechtfertigt den Kursverlust
Vassago : GUY.TO 4,04 C$
Guyana Goldfields meldet Ergebnisse für Q2/18
Q2 2018 Results Summary
- Gold sales of 31,700 ounces at a total cash cost (before royalty)¹ of $864 per ounce of gold sold. Cost of sales (including production costs, royalty and depreciation) was $1,137 per ounce while all-in sustaining costs¹ were $1,186 per ounce.
- Gold production was below planned levels primarily due to slower than anticipated ramp-up in mining rates, which limited access to higher-grade ore during the quarter.
- STRACON S.A. ("STRACON"), a leading world class contract miner, commenced open pit waste stripping operations at the end of the quarter.
- Mill throughput continued at record levels averaging 7,100 tonnes per day ("tpd") for the quarter, while maintaining recoveries of 91.4% (92.6% for June 2018).
- The second phase of the mill expansion progressed in line with schedule with engineering approximately 90% complete and construction approximately 20% complete.
- The Company has initiated the bidding process for the underground development contract with initial development targeted to commence in the fourth quarter of 2018. The initial underground mining fleet, owned by the Company, began mobilization to Guyana in July 2018.
- Revised 2018 annual production and cost guidance to 175,000-185,000 ounces of gold produced at cost of sales of $905 - $955 per ounce, all-in sustaining cost¹ of $945 - $995 per ounce, and cash cost (before royalty)¹ of $535 - $585 per ounce.
Vassago : GUY.TO 3,43 C$ (-7%)
Guyana Goldfields verkauft seinen 6,1% SolGold Anteil für ~ 35 Mio. $ an BHP
"Scott A.Caldwell, President & CEO states, "We are extremely pleased to have entered into this sale agreement with BHP. The sale of our shares in SolGold will significantly strengthen our balance sheet and will leave us well positioned to deliver on our targeted production growth over the near term."
Vassago : GUY.TO 3,04 C$
Vassago : GUY.TO 2,85 C$
Unternehmenspräsentation September 2018