Seite 1 von 1
Neuester Beitrag: 10.06.12 08:38
Eröffnet am:10.06.12 08:38von: V.I.P.Anzahl Beiträge:1
Neuester Beitrag:10.06.12 08:38von: V.I.P.Leser gesamt:2.359
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:1
Bewertet mit:

29 Postings, 4374 Tage V.I.P.Connected Justice Partner Cisco Systems

10.06.12 08:38
VIQ - Digital court recording, digital audio and video capture, Encompass RPC software - VIQ Solutions Inc.
VIQ Solutions Inc. - Digital audio and video recording solutions for courts, law enforcement, hearing rooms
VIQ Solutions Inc. develops software and provide solutions that capture, digitize, compress and store audio and video from a range of sources, including microphones, smartphones and hand-held recorders. It operates in two segments: the computer products and services segment. The Company's software can be used to manage the flow of digital files over computer network, including the Internet. The Company supplies, through a network of integrators, channel partners and direct sales, solutions to end users, including courthouses, legislative assemblies and quasi-judicial agencies. NetScribe, a Web-based workflow management switch, provides transcription workflow capabilities worldwide. It also provides recording and transcription services directly to a range of clients, including medical, courtrooms, legislative assemblies, hearing rooms, inquiries and quasi-judicial clients in a number countries, including Canada, the United States and Australia. In October of 2010, we signed a five year software licensing agreement with Cisco Systems, Inc. covering the licensing and integration of our Encompass RPC product suite into Cisco's product portfolio worldwide.  
Angehängte Grafik:
999.png
999.png

Antwort einfügen - nach oben