Argonaut Gold meldet Zahlen für Q1/19
First Quarter 2019 and Recent Company Highlights:
- Record quarterly production of 54,169 GEOs.
- Increased net cash by $11.7 million (see Non-IFRS Measure section).
- Zero lost time incidents at all operations
- AISC 1123$/oz
- Social Responsibility
- Received nationally awarded Environmental Socially Responsible Company recognition for the seventh consecutive year.
- Celebrated International Women's Day with the support of Claudia Pavlovich, the Sonora State Governor, at the La Colorada mine.
- Continued the sixth year of free medical and medicine program in the communities surrounding the San Antonio project in the state of Baja California Sur. Working with a local doctor over the six-year program, more than 6,000 medications have been delivered and more than 4,900 medical consultations have been provided.
- In collaboration with international musician and Durango-native, Jorge Viladoms and the Crescendo Con La Musica project, delivered more than 100 musical instruments and provided music lessons to children in the communities surrounding the El Castillo Complex.
- El Castillo Complex
- First quarter production of 38,067 GEOs.
- El Castillo production of 23,263 GEOs.
- San Agustin production of 14,804 GEOs.
- Initiated construction of El Castillo La Victoria 2 leach pad, which is approximately 65% complete at May 1, 2019.
- Initiated construction of San Agustin Phase 3 leach pad, which is approximately 85% complete at May 1, 2019.
- Initiated construction of San Agustin crusher throughput expansion from 20,000 tonnes per day to 30,000 tonnes per day, which is approximately 75% complete at May 1, 2019.
- La Colorada
- First quarter production of 16,102 GEOs.
- Achieved a 13% reduction in cash cost per gold ounce sold from the fourth quarter of 2018 (see Non-IFRS Measures section).
- Cerro del Gallo
- Completed phase one metallurgical test work and commenced phase two metallurgical test work.
- San Antonio
- Submitted the Environmental Impact Assessment (Manifiesto de Impacto Ambiental or "MIA") application in February 2019.
- Participated in a public information meeting in April 2019 with respect to the MIA process.
- Completed Federal Environmental Assessment process with receipt of a positive Decision Statement.
- Completed Provincial Environmental Assessment process with receipt of a positive Statement of Completion.
- Signed a Community Agreement with the Batchewana First Nation.