Neuester Beitrag:25.04.21 02:00von: Kerstinxwsu.Leser gesamt:12.495
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:2
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | 2 | 3 >  

8584 Postings, 8408 Tage RheumaxAZUMAH - Günstiges Gold aus Ghana

18.02.10 17:15

Heute neue Präsentation veröffentlicht:

www.azumahresources.com.au/documents/asx100218pres.pdf

Nachbar von Ampella (auf der anderen Seite der Grenze zu Burkina Fasso), die seit Monaten abgehen wie Schmied`s Katz.

Steht vor Resourcen-Update.

Handel funktioniert sogar in Deutschland recht ordentlich.

37 Postings ausgeblendet.

124 Postings, 6311 Tage bernhard2901Aus dem D&D

04.12.10 19:42
Gold, and gold stocks to rally for the next few months?

After a few months of consolidation, the gold price looks set for another leg up. <b
As with the Small Ords chart the price has bounced off the short-term and medium-term trends. The long-term trend in grey continues like a jumbo jet at takeoff. Historically December is a great month for gold, and on a fundamental basis the stars are certainly lined up for higher gold prices.

I was pretty excited that I suggested you get into gold stocks at the very start of the last rally on the 30th July. The average gain after this was over 70% in six weeks. However, I got the impression that most readers missed out on this trade which was a shame.

Well, it looks like the next train is about to leave the station. The next two or three months should be profitable for trades in good gold stocks. One of this month's newsletters will be for a gold stock, and I'll get that to you next week.

Yesterday I caught up with Oceanagold (ASX:OGC) at Melbourne Mining Club's lunch where Rio's CEO gave a great talk. It has been seven months without much action with the share price, but this has been a very productive period for the company. The stage is set for the market to price this stock much higher next year. Fund managers are probably taking profit for the year right now, which will be keeping a lid on the price. I reckon the first half of next year is when the price plays catch up with progress made in recent months.

The market wants to see exploration results extend the mine life in New Zealand and this is well on its way to happening. Another big catalyst will be the company's financial results improving on the back of the hedge book being closed earlier this year. We are seeing traction in the Philippines now, and news of this should get the market a bit more excited. The stock may be unloved at the moment, which is exactly the time to get in. The next twelve months look exciting, and one analyst has just put a C$6.00 price target on it - almost double what it is now.

Azumah, Gryphon and Perseus, our West African gold plays, have been busy. All three of them are up more than 100% from our entries. Don't be put off thinking they can't go any higher - because they can, and they will, over the next few months. I am looking forwards to drill results from the aggressive campaigns being conducted at the moment to support this, along with a stronger gold price to get everyone hungry for gold stocks again. To this end I am raising the buy up to price for the gold stocks this week.

Gryphon Minerals (ASX:GRY) has gone and snapped up more land in Liberia this week, to add to its big holding in Burkina Faso, and its recent move into Mauritania. These guys are hungry! Azumah Resources (ASX:AZM) is working flat out towards its BFS whilst exploring to increase its resource figures. Things are in overdrive here, so expect big news at the next announcement. JP Morgan took a big bite of the company this week. Perseus Mining (ASX:PRU) is the big boy of the bunch and is just a year from production in Ghana, and two years from Ivory Coast. These three are all heading firmly higher from current prices.

I have the next recommendation lined up for early next week, and I'll get the new gold recommendation to you as soon as I can after that.  

124 Postings, 6311 Tage bernhard2901China und Gold

09.12.10 20:43
http://www.commodityonline.com/news/...-tonnes-in-2010-34352-3-1.html

In particular:

"Gold investing has never been easier for Chinese households, as the government has begun to relax its control over the gold market. Most investment demand takes the form of gold bars and coins, but last week, the Chinese Securities Commission gave approval for the creation of China's first gold mutual fund, too."  

124 Postings, 6311 Tage bernhard2901gold possesses a great advantage

11.12.10 18:38

124 Postings, 6311 Tage bernhard2901all about gold with john hathaway, peter munk

12.12.10 13:24

124 Postings, 6311 Tage bernhard2901Neues Update zur Machbarkeitsstudie

15.12.10 20:04

124 Postings, 6311 Tage bernhard2901Interview mit Steven Stone

20.12.10 10:37
Azumah's Wa Gold Feasibility Study Progressing Rapidly - Steve Stone, Managing Director

Monday, 20 December 2010 3:00pm

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/...;tid=1338941&msgno=6105128#6105128  

124 Postings, 6311 Tage bernhard2901So, dieser Link funktioniert!

20.12.10 16:10

8584 Postings, 8408 Tage RheumaxNeue Goldzonen entdeckt

21.12.10 08:26

124 Postings, 6311 Tage bernhard2901Positive Nachrichten

21.12.10 08:29
Und mehr wird folgen!!!!

Multiple New Zones Discovered at Wa Gold Project

- Reconnaissance aircore drilling discovers promising new zone
of shallow gold mineralisation 2.5km south east of Kunche
deposit:
4m @ 1.44 g/t Au from 32m
and 4m @ 7.61 g/t Au from 44m

- RC drilling between the flagship Kunche and Bepkong deposits
also intersects new shallow gold zone:
17m @ 2.74 g/t Au from 30m (KRC 234)
17m @ 1.53 g/t Au from 19m (KRC231)

- RC drilling extends Bepkong mineralisation up to 150m beyond
preliminary pit limits:
6m @ 2.04 g/t Au from 36m (BRC182)

- Infill RC drilling confirms shallow thick gold zones at Bepkong:
17m @ 2.43 g/t Au from 19m (BRC197)

- Interesting base metal pathfinder geochemistry found in new
geological setting at Whuling prospect.

- Field team expanded substantially in line with increase in
exploration.

- Extensions to high resolution airborne magnetic and ground
based geophysical surveys scheduled to commence in early

- Strong results based news flow planned throughout 2011

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=AZM&E=ASX&N=521568

Azumah has completed over 30,000 metres of combined RC, diamond and aircore drilling since the commencement of the new season’s field activities in late September 2010. There are three drilling rigs presently on site (RC, aircore and auger) of which the RC and aircore rigs work double shifts. An additional two rigs (RC and auger) are scheduled to arrive early in 2011. Site staff, including the recruitment of an additional twelve
Ghanaian geologists, plus associated support infrastructure have been substantially increased accordingly.
The results presented in this release represent assays from the first batches of samples submitted for analysis, with more results expected to flow through shortly. Shareholders can therefore expect a steady stream of exploration results based news flow commencing early in 2011 and continuing throughout the year.  

124 Postings, 6311 Tage bernhard2901D&D Beitrag 231210

23.12.10 14:05
Azumah Resources (ASX:AZM) is looking good for next year. We have just had some good drilling results, and the next are due at the end of January with the quarterly report. More will follow on a roughly monthly basis through to the rainy season in September.

They are working flat out towards the Bankable Feasibility Study which we should see in the first half of the year, possibly even by April. This could contain the next resource upgrade. Azumah now has $37 million in the bank, so is cashed up for the year and can focus on the job in hand.

Einschätzung zu Gold

But you can't DO anything with gold!

The gold price is flirting with the $1400 level again, and has every reason to keep rising.

There are many other reasons to be bullish gold. Forgive me if you have seen this before, but I have yet to see a better summary of why gold is a good investment: Sprott's 17 reasons.

Last week I had dinner with a mate in the city who thinks gold is the most pointless commodity on the market, and that anyone investing in it needs their heads checked. For the record I'm not a gold bug, just an investor looking for commodities with good reasons to rise. But I played the part of the gold-bug for the sake of a good argument.

Well, it was a sparring match that went on until stumps, and we had to be broken up a few times. Nor for the first time, it struck me how razzed up the gold-haters get. I really don't get it! You don't see the merit of gold. Ok! I don't see the merit of 'So You Think You Can Dance' but you won't see me protesting in the street about it (too often).

His main arguments were that; a) it's inert and doesn't do anything (accompanied with an excellent impression of a monkey bashing two gold bars together), and that; b) it doesn't pay interest. Both are correct.

But when did being inert stop something being valuable? Have you ever seen how much some mad punters spend on art? A few paintings have reached more than $100 million in recent years. Besides, being inert serves to protect gold as a long term investment. Plenty of gold in today's market was dug up by Greeks or Romans, and has been remelted a dozen times since.

As for interest, I don't much fancy the "risk free return" of US treasury bonds. Anyway, I think "return-free risk" is a better description for what you get. Either way the capital return on gold in the last ten years leaves the interest from bonds in the dust.

Furthermore, bonds aren't shiny. And they don't look nearly as good next to my guns in my mountain hut in rural Tasmania (Just kidding! It's in rural Victoria).

Gold is currently in a rally that has lasted ten years, and is showing no sign of slowing down yet. This is what it has done over the last thirty years. Thanks Murray from Slipstream Trader for this chart, and the fifty others he's sent me this year.

I'm no technical boffin, but I'm spotting a bit of a trend over the last ten years. Arguing against this is like arguing with gravity. Even during the GFC the price stayed above its 35 week average.

Of course, bubbles have happened before and trends have reversed. But until the dude that makes my coffee can tell me the gold price, I will sleep well at night in the knowledge that we are not in a bubble yet.

Something to look out for in the slightly nearer-term, is a seasonal gold price rally. On average the gold price does most of its work between September and February. So statistically we should be seeing further price rises for a few more months.

Averages can be misleading, of course. If you have one hand in liquid nitrogen, and the other in a red-hot fire, on average they are the right temperature. But if you look over a few years of gold charts you can see these patterns are fairly regularly.

This is because gold's two biggest markets are India and China, and a lot of buying is done on the basis of annual festivals in these countries. Chinese new-year is in February, and buying should continue til then at least. It's a nice touch that next year is 'year of the rabbit' symbolising caution and conservatism. With inflation looming as well, the stars are all aligning for good Chinese buying.

Demand is on the up, and for me the real game changer is this increased demand from China. Demand is already large, but has the potential to get much, much bigger. Particularly as the government continues to deregulate the market and encourage ownership. The Chinese historically have a cultural relationship with gold, and so with a whole tranche of newly wealthy middle classes being told it is good to own gold, they are taking to it like a duck to water. The potential effect of this latent demand makes it impossible for me to be bearish.

But the bottom line is that until we see some sensible currency management from Central Bankers, I will stay bullish gold. I saw a sticker on a hot-air hand-drier last week that read 'press here to hear a message from your local politician'. It took a minute for the penny to drop (it was Sunday morning). When i pressed the button I got lots and lots of hot air!

Funny - But I thought it could have read 'Press here to hear a message from the Fed Reserve'. Well, my favourite blast of hot air from the Bearded-One this year was this. Even he's not quite sure whether they are printing money or not! Feeling inspired by the most powerful institution in the world?

No? What to do about it then?

BUY GOLD!  

124 Postings, 6311 Tage bernhard2901Gold als offizielle Währung!

11.01.11 17:25
Virginia Considers Gold as Alternative Currency for When FED Breaks Down
By Jason Hamlin, on January 10th, 2011

In what could be the financial shot heard around the world, the state of Virginia is considering the establishment of a joint subcommittee to study whether the Commonwealth should adopt a currency such as gold or silver to serve as an alternative to the currency distributed by the Federal Reserve System in the event of a major breakdown of the Federal Reserve System.

WHEREAS, many widely recognized experts predict the inevitable destruction of the Federal Reserve System?s currency through hyperinflation in the foreseeable future.

http://www.goldstockbull.com/articles/...ld-for-when-fed-breaks-down/  

124 Postings, 6311 Tage bernhard2901Goldartikel

06.02.11 12:38

21 Postings, 4821 Tage quattromaniaLöschung

06.02.11 12:40

Moderation
Zeitpunkt: 06.02.11 13:35
Aktion: Löschung des Beitrages
Kommentar: Regelverstoß

124 Postings, 6311 Tage bernhard2901Aktuelle Präsentation

07.02.11 12:55
Heute aktuelle Präsentation erschienen

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=AZM&E=ASX&N=527983

Interessant ab Seite 24  

8584 Postings, 8408 Tage RheumaxBohrergebnisse

08.03.11 06:45

stocknessmonster.com/news-item

Sydney reagiert mit + 14,5 %

124 Postings, 6311 Tage bernhard2901Utah macht Gold zum offiziellen Zahlungsmittel

24.03.11 18:21
24.03.2011, 15:11

Sorge um den Dollar

Utah macht Gold zum offiziellen Zahlungsmittel

Angesichts der ausufernden Staatsschulden misstrauen konservative US-Amerikaner ihrer Währung: Sie fürchten Inflation. In mehreren Bundesstaaten nutzen sie ihre Macht, um gegen die verhasste Zentralregierung in Washington und die Notenbank Fed vorzugehen.

http://www.ftd.de/finanzen/maerkte/...en-zahlungsmittel/60030278.html  

124 Postings, 6311 Tage bernhard2901Resourcen-Update mit sehr guten Werten

06.04.11 05:45
More High-Grade Results Underpin Wa Gold Project

14m exceeding one ounce a tonne at flagship Kunche deposit

&#61572; Modelling of mineralisation to date has been very conservative
&#61572; Robust mineralisation clearly extends well below current planned Kunche and Bepkong pit floors
&#61572; Drilling to start soon at Julie deposit with expectation that the 350,100oz resource will be increased
&#61572; New Whuling and Konne targets being advanced
&#61572; 103,000m of RC-diamond-aircore drilling and 1996 power auger holes completed since commencement of 2010-2011 field season
&#61572; More than 13,000 drill samples in lab awaiting analysis
&#61572; High-resolution 15,800 line km airborne magnetic survey completes whole-of-project coverage
&#61572; $32M working capital

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=AZM&E=ASX&N=536332  

124 Postings, 6311 Tage bernhard2901Auf den Punkt gebracht

06.04.11 16:29
Beitrag aus dem HC

WOW.... 2 very positive things have happened for AZM in the last 24 hours...

#1 - United Nations envoy to Ivory Coast says the conflict in the country is over and incumbent president Laurent Gbagbo will leave.

#2 - Azumah Resources Limited (ASX: AZM) is pleased to report that it has received more outstanding results from infill drilling at its flagship 1.2 million-ounce Wa Gold Project in north-west Ghana providing further confidence this will lead to a resource upgrade in coming months ... Read more@:
http://www.mineweb.com/mineweb/view/mineweb/en/...tail&pid=102055

#1 is the BIG news.. the political unrest created political risk for investors which saw the SP slide back from the high 70's to the high 50's - Even in the midst of some excellent drill results. The dissapation of this risk through the restored stability in the region with the instalation of the rightful elected leader should see the SP power back to 80c+ on this news alone.

Now Factor in #2 and the further confirmation of outstanding infill drill results - and they are outstanding - and again this should be relfected solidly in the SP over the coming months. Not to mention the other inportant snippets of info included in the announcement that should see investors loading up for the outcome of the Feasibility Study due for completion mid-year. Coupled with the fact that AZM has plenty of funds to see out it's agressive drilling campaigne through the end of 2012... I mean really .. you can only imagine what might be proven up if they continue at this rate and this leads me on to #3 which I've not yet commented on here but sould play a huge part on margin moving forward and future hedge positions.

#3 POG - Price of Gold - Most experts are calling for between USD$2000 to $5000 by 2015 The vibe is that there is a big move to Gold and silver which you would already be aware of due to a heap of factors including those listed here: http://www.ehow.com/list_6523762_10-reasons-invest-gold.html

The Planets are alligning for AZM and I feel it might leap over $1 before the start of the new financial year and where it goes from there is anyones guess after the feasibility study is revealed.. I suspect it will follow in the footsteps of other big Wa plays and we know what that means. With POG set to sore while the price of digging it up stays the same, you'll see some massive margins appreaing on Gold Miner ballance sheets - particularly to low cost producers as AZM is teeing up to be - so my advise to you is to buy a much fatter wallet and get your friends set early because the big boys are going to be all over this as you can see by the volume that went through today.

GYGT CHOMP

Cheers
Louie  

124 Postings, 6311 Tage bernhard2901Aus dem D&D

08.04.11 15:06
Great results from Azumah Resources and Gryphon Minerals

Azumah's share price had been drifting down for the last three months like most gold stocks, despite good results last month. This week's results were excellent and the chart is now looking very bullish.

It's good to remember that the company has been working flat out on a huge drill program and is on its way towards a DFS soon. 100,000 metres of drilling has been done. There are now enough drill samples waiting at the lab to give the people at the Laboratory a nervous breakdown.

A resource upgrade should be around the corner. This recent announcement will be the first of many this year. And it looks like Azumah has just started its next leg up.

124 Postings, 6311 Tage bernhard2901Interview mit Stephen Stone

08.04.11 18:01

8584 Postings, 8408 Tage Rheumax"Speculative Buy"

14.09.11 08:14

8584 Postings, 8408 Tage RheumaxJetzt schon bei 2,2 Moz

15.01.13 18:06

www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item

Als wir die Hälfte davon hatten, war die Aktie das 6-fache wert..

Tz..

29 Postings, 2419 Tage alles_wird_gut_ooo.bin heute mit 150.000 Stücken eingestiegen...

08.05.18 14:58
zu 0,018 EUR das Stück  

11568 Postings, 2502 Tage VassagoAZM.AX 0,021A$

28.09.18 11:19

10 Postings, 1090 Tage KerstinxwsuaLöschung

25.04.21 02:00

Moderation
Zeitpunkt: 26.04.21 10:54
Aktionen: Löschung des Beitrages, Nutzer-Sperre für immer, Beitrag wird nicht mehr angezeigt.
Kommentar: Spam

Antwort einfügen - nach oben